• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

"I do" I said my eyes tearing up. Rob stood before me, holding my hands. He was wearing a tux. A brand new one, like the one he promised me before our wedding. I grew out my hair (even though it is not my style. But I promised my mom). "You may now kiss the bride" said the pastor. Rob gave me a sweet long kiss. And then letting go of one hand, we both dashed out of the church. We ran outside to the motorcycle waiting for us outside with a "just married" sign on the back. We waved to the crowd of people gushing out of the church, everyone waving back and Rob gunned the engine and we sped off. Of course we were going to see everyone in like fifteen minutes when we get to our reception, but that moment still felt special. I graduated three months ago and we (my mom) started planning the wedding a year ago. I was the head of the music department in Douglas's high school. Me and Rob moved in together three weeks after we got engaged. Cyrus left me alone. Sort of. I still get calls offering me a job to find someone. But I only limit to jobs he gives me to once a month or sometimes when I'm feeling generous twice. My mom picked out the food and everything for the wedding. If it was up to me then me and Rob would have gone to Los Vegas or just have gone to a council building. But secretly, now that I see everything she did, and how special this day is then I'm sort of glad.

Authors note: so this is my first fanfic so any comments will be nice :)

#2 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

You did very well for your first time! :eusa_clap:

Are you going to continue? I know how it feels for your first fan Fic. I'm on mine too its called What you see isn't what it always is. Can you check it out?

On your writing maybe you can double enter it so like double space. It will look more presentable.

I love this couple so much! I hope you continue on whatever you're planing!

~Jennifer :m:

#3 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

Thank you so much!!!!!!! This means soooooo much to me!!!!! I've never had anyone read any of my stories and I'm really happy! I'll see what I can do about the double space for the next one. Thank you!!!!!!

Mel :)

#4 suzeroxxx

suzeroxxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

Wow. You really do write well! :eusa_clap: :hyper:
Looking forward to more stories written by you! :D

#5 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:38 AM

Your first fan fic! I really the way you write.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users