• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jenny linsky's red scarf

jenny linsky's red scarf

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:52 PM

Okay so I've had this idea for a little bit, but I don't want to post it on Fanfiction.net because it is a crossover, and generally most people on FF don't look in the crossover section. And I'm still awaiting my AO3 invite.

Anyways, I just wanted to know if this fanfic might interest you guys.

When Pierce Oliviera goes missing, her father will go through any means possible to find her. Including bringing Jess Mastriani out of retirement. Unfortunately for Jess, this isn't the usual game of hide and seek. In fact, this missing girl seems to be involved in something much more paranormal. Paranormal enough to bring Suze Simon into the mix.

Note: If I was to write this, I would have it start at after the end of Abandon/start of Underworld when Pierce has been taken by John into the Underworld.

#2 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:14 PM

Okay so I've had this idea for a little bit, but I don't want to post it on Fanfiction.net because it is a crossover, and generally most people on FF don't look in the crossover section. And I'm still awaiting my AO3 invite.

When Pierce Oliviera goes missing, her father will go through any means possible to find her. Including bringing Jess Mastriani out of retirement. Unfortunately for Jess, this isn't the usual game of hide and seek. In fact, this missing girl seems to be involved in something much more paranormal. Paranormal enough to bring Suze Simon into the mix.

Note: If I was to write this, I would have it start at after the end of Abandon/start of Underworld when Pierce has been taken by John into the Underworld.

YES!!!!! Oh My God!!!! YES!!!!
Please!!!! It sounds like it's going to be FANTASTIC!!!
I'm going to wait....for now. But please update it sounds so interesting.
Like it's gonna ROCK!!!!!

:a_smil08: :krakrani: :icon_sunny: :mgbubblegum: :mgbubblegum: :icon_flower: :mgicecream: :icon_study: :icon_study: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :spinstar: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :020: :020: :elmo: :elmo: :love7: :love7: :user: :hyper: :hyper: :heartbeat: :cat: :cat: :dog: :dog: :dog: :m: :m: :m: B) B) B) :) :) :lol: :lol: :mgicecream: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :a_smil08: :hyper: :m: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :heartbeat: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :icon_smurfin: :icon_smurfin: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :mgbubblegum: :wub: :wub: :angel1: :angel1: :icon_study: :icon_study: :icon_study: :wub: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :wub:

:hyper: You can tell I'm excited!!!! :hyper:

#3 suzeroxxx

suzeroxxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:16 AM

that is one very nice idea!
if you write this fanfic i would love to read it.
so please continue...............

Edited by suzeroxxx, 26 July 2012 - 08:17 AM.

#4 readerluv133

readerluv133

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:11 PM

That sounds like a great idea! And don't be afraid to post your idea on the Fan Fiction page! Once they see what a great idea this is, they'll be jealous they didn't come up with it sooner! :D

Edited by readerluv133, 04 August 2012 - 08:11 PM.

#5 jenny linsky's red scarf

jenny linsky's red scarf

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:26 PM

Thank you! (: I already have posted it. It's the thread that's titled All That's Gilded. I hope I hear feedback from you soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users