#1 Isis

Isis

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:52 AM

Not my true love? Tory's confusion
Back to New York City

Finally, my summer hols, and time to go back home. And I'm pretty excited to see everyone..even Petra. Looking back, this year has been near perfect. I finally got over that stupid witch thingie. God! I'm an educated person, how could have I believed in that stupid mumbo jumbo? Can't believe it sometimes. My new school's great, yeah, okay, I blamed mom and dad of shipping me off to a military school, but it turned out to be fun, in a different way of course. And I learnt quite a lot of virtues, to say the least. I have a perfect boyfriend, Dylan, who's really hot, a jock and all that stuff. So, I'm finally over Zack. The only glitch is my hair, my natural blonde has grown but my black died has not gone. I look stupid with half blonde and half black hair. People at my school thought it was some crazy NY fashion, but i'l die it blonde ASAP. I've near perfect grades, so mom can't stick me with that stupid tutor these hols. I'm totally free to hang out with Chanelle.
And Jinx.

326 street

Home sweet home! I'm finally home! But its so late at night, I wonder if anyone's up. Hesitatingly, I pressed the bell. A few minutes later, Petra appeared at the door. Thank God for Petra. "Oh Torrance, come in". She didn't seemed pleased to see me. Of course, we hadn't gotten along before, so this was expected. But I really wanted to change it. "So glad to see you again Petra! And its Tory, now" and gave her a smile. She, naturally, seemed surprised, but said carelessly, "I'l fix your supper."
"No need Petra, you got to sleep, I'l do it myself"
"Are you sure...."
"Yeah, I learnt quite a lot in Iowa, so you go sleep, good night"
"ohkay, well, if u need anything, wake me up" and she walked away, feeling dazed. Maybe my transformation WAS surprising.
So, i downed some milk and since i wasn't much hungry, I went to my room. But my room was locked.
From the inside.
Feeling weird, I went to the spare guest room, parked my stuff there, changed and passed out on the bed.

So, did anybody like it??[/font]

#2 pinkruby234

pinkruby234

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

Heyyyyy!!! I'm guessing I'm the first reader and obviously the first reply-er (DUH!) :D. Anyway, just read this (again.. DUH!!) and I like it :D
I just read Jinx like 2 weeks ago and I LOVED it and I'm pretty sure no one had made a fan fic out of it... Actually as far as I know no one has made fan fics out of any of the other small books/series Meg wrote.. Whatever my point is this is really good so far and you should update!!! :)
I'll be here.. Waiting
tee hee

#3 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:32 PM

Well it's sort of weird not your writing. :huh:
I mean that I'm about to start reading Jinx I'm on the 2nd chapter, you did awesome! :D
It's cool how you're doing it from a different angle. ;)
I like it!! :lol:

#4 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:38 PM

And i's your first day WOW!! :eusa_clap:
I didn't start right away when I first applied. :aiwebs_001:
I had some technological difficulties. :icon _redface:

#5 Bieberaddiction.

Bieberaddiction.

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:21 PM

Wow, I actually can't wait till the next chapter/post.
I am not sure why I liked it :blink: Is it because I think this fan fic is pretty good? although it doesn't really say much. Or is it because I am a huge fan of Jix? Hmm. I am pretty sure it's both. ;)

#6 Isis

Isis

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:55 AM

Hey, guys, thanks for the reviews....I'l try to update pretty soon, actually its more of a sequel, it starts where jinx ends, so if u havn't read jinx, please complete the book first, I don't want it to be a spoiler!

#7 octoberoriole

octoberoriole

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:35 PM

I liked it. Another chapter please?

#8 Isis

Isis

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:49 AM

Hey guys, another chapter

I'm sorry they're so short, but I don't have much time, my exams are approaching

Next Morning at the breakfast table
Everyone was changed, or maybe, I hadn’t seen them for such a long time, so, it appeared to me that they had changed. At first, I couldn’t point it out, but then I noticed, all had dark circles around their eyes, except Jinx who looked totally fresh and bubbly. Petra noticed me standing there and staring at everyone, “Come Torrance, have your breakfast”
“thanks Petra, and u can call me Tory”, I replied cheerfully.
Everyone was not very surprised to see me, I mean, I had been more than surprised when nobody came to receive me at the airport. And then my room was locked, from the inside, no less. I needed some answers. “Mom, why was my room locked from the inside?”.
“Oh, Tory, because Jean likes to sleep with her room locked”
“Um, Mom, I’m asking about my room”
“Yeah, we gave it to Jean”
Wait, WHAT!!!!!!!
Seeing my confused face, Jinx explained, “My room’s fire was broken, and u weren’t here, so everyone decided that I could shift there”
Okay, I’m not angry about it. I’ve really learnt to control my temper. Besides. Its such a normal thingie, I’ve heard when kids move away for college, their parents convert it into a gym or some even weirder thing.
But still, HOW could they give my room to Jinx????

#9 pinkruby234

pinkruby234

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

Ummm... I have a quick question:
In the end of Jinx, it said that no one called her Jinx anymore... So why is Tory? Al right well... Try and update soon! :D
oh and also... Good luck on your exams!!

#10 Bieberaddiction.

Bieberaddiction.

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:41 PM

Wow, that's pretty good. I wish I had your talents. ;)
Update soon please. :)

#11 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

That was great!! :eusa_clap:
And I finished the book on the 3/30/12.
I could have finished faster but I'm starting to act a little weird with STAAR coming in a few weeks. :unsure:
Your writing was AWESOME!!! :icon_sunny:
Congratulations!! ;)
:dog:

#12 Isis

Isis

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:42 AM

thanks for all the review guys, here is some more...hope u enjoy. And even at the end of the book, only Tory never calls her Jean, its always Jinx. Besides, Tory colling her Jinx has a meaning in my story, u'l find out, but not in these chapters :)

After breakfast, Mom was like ”Jean, can u involve Torrance in your plans for the day, me and your Uncle Ted will not be here today, got a function to attend”
“Sure, Aunt Evelyn; Tory, would you like to come for bubble tea downtown? Gretchen and Lindsey will also come.”
Gretchen and Lindsey???? Why is anyone not shocked??? Since when is she hanging out with those dumbos. Yeah, they’re quite dumb, I totally convinced them that they were witches. But if they’re dumb, then so am I. I mean, even I was convinced that I’m a witch, till… no, I don’t want to think about it.
“um, no, I kinda already have plans with Chanelle”; I wasn’t lying, Chanelle HAD promised me that she would take me for a hair dye. But I wasn’t sure WHEN she would do so.
“Okay, then, have fun”
“You too”; and I waved her a goodbye, as she wandered away in her short skirt. Wait, since when is JINX wearing SHORT skirts??? Finally she has become citified maybe.
When Jinx was gone, I saw the excellent opportunity of recovering something from my room. Actually, I had hidden my favorite harem pants in an empty space, behind my wardrobe. Mom had wanted to throw them away, but I just couldn’t agree with that idea, so I hid it, what else could be done?
It was when I entered my/Jinx’s room, I saw IT.
The room was a lot changed. The furniture was moved a bit. On my right was my favorite bean bag, the one Chanelle and I used to sit on and paint each others’ nails. My bed, on the right was the same, Queen sized pink, with a side table on which a pretty Princess phone and a lampshade were kept, a mat beside the bed- which used to be Mouche’s favorite sleeping place, until I went all witchy on her; a fireplace in the center, and the Bathroom and the walk in closet on its either sides. The room was now painted purple.
Purple-the color of power.
Now, why did that pop in my head?
But the thing that shocked me, and made my legs go all wobbly, was the doll on the side table, in front of the lampshade. The doll, was supposed to be Dylan. And it had my hair on its head.

Chapter 3

Why?? In heaven’s name why? Why would Jinx sew my hair on Dylan’s head? I mean, his doll’s head. Did she, of all people, still believe in this witch thingie? She was the one who made me realize that it was all nonsense, now why on earth all this?? But I didn’t have much time to think about it, because at the very moment, the phone rang.
I picked it up, “Hey, Tory is that you?” Chanelle!
“Yeah Chanelle, what’s up?”
“You have your appointment with my stylist today, remember? I’m coming to pick you up, and we’ll do some shopping as well, so get ready”
“Yeah, sure”
“Okay, bye, and welcome back to New York”
“Yeah, thanks bye”, I hung up, and ran back to the guest room.
Within fifteen minutes, I was ready. I had selected a white top, not too tight but tight enough to flaunt my curves, a cute pink skirt and white heels. I tied up my hair and hid the blonde portion with a bandana, so that only the black died part was visible. I had my purse ready with my credit card, some cash, pocket-looking glass, lip gloss and some tissues. I called my mom to tell her I’l be with Chanelle the whole day. She said it was okay, but she sounded quite tired.
Chanelle came and announced the plan for the day-dyeing hair, shopping, coffee and then a sleepover. Sounds good. 
So, after my hair was dyed blonde we went to the mall. Chanelle wanted some accessories, and I needed some good shoes. After a while, Chanelle and I were tired, so we decided to eat something. I was moving towards an empty table, I guess I didn’t see where I was going because I was busy talking to Chanelle, I bumped into a guy.
A cute guy.
Who looked quite familiar. A tall blonde guy, with chocolate brown eyes, and a very smiling face. “Oh, sorry, Tor, didn’t see you. Back to New York, huh?”
This guy knew me? The voice was also familiar, deep and soothing, but who was he????
Chanelle answered my question, “Hey Shawn, nice to see you”
SHAWN????? As in, Shawn Kettering? My ex? Okay, not exactly my ex, since we were in an “open” relationship. Ugh! The term disgusts me now.
“Hi Shawn,” I said, almost shyly. Since, when am I SHY around Shawn?
“Mind joining us girls? I was there with Robert and some other friends”
“Sure,” Chanelle said, before I could say anything, because she was Robert’s girlfriend, and hadn’t seen him in a while. When we went over there, Shawn was nice enough to pull chairs for both of us.
Since when is Shawn THAT nice??
It turned out Shawn was not only nice, but also sober, for a change. He introduced me to his friends as his “friend” at which Robert smirked and Chanelle, as ever, elbowed his ribs. Still, it was nice there chatting with Shawn, he asked about my school and life in Iowa, and told me about himself. Turns out, I was not the only one who took up reading science fiction this year, and developed affinity for it. Shawn too liked to read Issac Asimov. We also discussed our love for trekking, I never knew previously that he was into trekking, maybe because we had been too busy making out, to pay attention to each others’ likes and dislikes. He was not that type who would go on at length about sports, he was never a jock, I remembered, and I would go to see only those basketball games which Dylan played, otherwise, I skipped PE. So, we got along okay, I guess.

#13 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:28 PM

Wow I'm bad!! B) :074:
I haven't read this in a long time!!! :icon_study:
But it's great like always keep it up! :spinstar: :eusa_clap:
And please DON'T stop updating!!!! :aiwebs_001:

#14 Isis

Isis

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

Guys, I'm so soo sorry, I won't be able to write much before June. I have my CA exams (Indian equivalent of CPA). Its gonna be my first attempt and I am quite nervous. To be honest with you guys, i never even thought I can write well, and I certainly never thought that even a handful of people would enjoy reading anything which I write, so thanks for all the great reviews. It means a lot to me.

I know its highly disappointing if anyone stops updating their fanfic in the middle, (Many people here do this, and I hate it as much as you do) but I promise to update some paragraphs or poems every Sunday(excluding the coming one). Stay tuned!

by the way, is anyone participating in the NaNoWriMo?? I would love t read your stories, message your links here.
Love
Isis

#15 Isis

Isis

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:05 AM

Chapter 4
So, as I was walking home after parting ways with Shawn, hey, did I say I was alone? Chanelle had decided to stick her tongue in Robert's mouth and there was no knowing how long that was going to take.
So, as I was walking home, I ran into a guy. After apologizing and helping him lift the cello he was carrying, I got a good look at him. He looked about a year older than me, he looked like one of those goth punks, hair dyed black, loads of kohl, black clothes, black shoes, black everything and weird tats. Somehow, he looked familiar. He stared at me in a weird way, sneered at me, and went away.
Whatever
And now I'm in the guest room/my new room, since they gave my old one to Jinx, and lying down on my cream colored bed, thinking about it all. I mean, all of it, the changes in Jinx, her hanging out with Gretchen and Lindsey, how I Shawn might be cuter than I give him credit for, why I don't feel like calling Dylan anymore. Also, my family. They have been really weird. I mean, yeah, Jinx was nice to them, so they like her, but what's with the dark circles. And how Jinx isn't back yet (its 1:am!! her curfew is 10!) and nobody is saying anything. Whenever I blew curfews and my parents found out, they would give me hell, but now they are like, "Oh, Jinx must be really enjoying herself". What's with that??
Something doesn't quite add up.
And why is that guy, whose cello I knocked down, popping in my head again and again??
It was then that I happened to look out of the window, and I saw him.
He was climbing our wall
He was Zack Rosen  

#16 Isis

Isis

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:04 AM

Zack Rosen, a goth??? Well, why not? So much has changed around here. Except Chanelle. He must be here to see Jinx, Zack, I mean. I don't think anything can surprise me now, after what all I have seen here.  I was tired, it had been a long day! Besides, there was this pool party Robert had invited us all to, so I need to be well rested to look good. Shawn's gonna be there after all!

Wait, my boyfriend is Dylan.

I rolled over to check my cell, Dylan had left 37 text messages and a few voice ones. Boy, did he miss me. But, I just don't know, I mean, I just didn't feel like reading them. I didn't feel like listening to his voice either. His photo on my phone's screen smiled back at me, and reminded me of that doll which Jinx had made of him.

And I decided to do something which I will never understand, I went to Jinx's room, and took that doll. Very carefully, i separated my hair from the top of that doll and threw them in the dustbin. I came back to my bed, tried to think over why I had done it. I mean, there is no such thing as magic, right? I wasn't in love with him because Jean had that stupid doll spell, right?

Dylan and I had fallen in love because we spent together so much time annd he was the hottest guy around town, and he was really nice. That's why, I had started dating him.

Right?
All these thoughts kept circling in my head, until I fell asleep, oblivious of what was happening in my backyard...

"Why are we doing this again?" Lindsey asked for the hundredth time. By now, Jean and Gretchen had stopped paying any attention to her. Sitting in the glass topped gazebo in the Gardiner's backyard, Lindsey admired the view. Jean had had everything changed about it when she had discovered her witch powers, just before Tory had left for Iowa. The backyard was walled with creepers covered brick, and deathly black lilies and weird mushrooms grew all over. The glass topped gazebo had been adorned with witchcraft paraphernalia. The iron wrought table was been used as a place for keeping things for their rituals, an altar had been added to it and the chairs and the lounge had been arranged so that the witches could watch the ritual.

The only thing that Jean hadn't been able to change was the fountain, in which koi swimmed, the one which had a mermaid holding a fish, and out of the mouth of that fish came the bubbling water.

Gretchen said that when Jean had tried to change the fountain to suit their witchly surroundings, the mermaid had flashed her eyes at Jean angrily and the spell failed. But that was just Gretchen being loony.

Lindsey shifted her gaze back to the ritual, Mr. and Mrs. Gardiner under the spell cast by Jean and Gretchen were dancing. Mouche was sitting on Jean's lap, watching. Zack, was now apparently something Jean had called "Helper". As in, he helped with the rituals, he stirred the cauldron, which Jean had bought from somewhere, and ensured it was at the right color or temperature after Jean had poured all the ingredients and chanted the chants in the hideous mix. The kids, Alice and Teddy were cleaning up and doing other chores Jean asked them to do. Gretchen said Jean had to do that to reinforce her control over them, but didn't she already have them under control? She got whatever she wanted out of them with the flick of her fingers. Why more control? Lindsey felt sorry for the middle aged couple. Mrs. Gardiner, once a really beautiful woman was looking at least 5 years older than her age, tired and exhausted, thanks to the midnightly freakish dancing Jean made her do. She had dark circles under her eyes.

Same with Mr. Gardiner. Poor fellow was so deprived of rest that he had made a few mistakes in his office and had to step down from his position. Jean had thrown a fit when she came to know, because that meant less money around the house, so she had gone to the office and jinxed everybody and made him the President of the company again. But she hadn't been so kind to the kids. Teddy and Alice needed rest too, their performance in school was going down. Teachers had called home complaining.

Lindsey took a deep mouthful of her wine, "Whatever"

Edited by Isis, 03 July 2013 - 02:07 AM.

#17 Isis

Isis

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:05 AM

Zack Rosen, a goth??? Well, why not? So much has changed around here. Except Chanelle. He must be here to see Jinx, Zack, I mean. I don't think anything can surprise me now, after what all I have seen here.  I was tired, it had been a long day! Besides, there was this pool party Robert had invited us all to, so I need to be well rested to look good. Shawn's gonna be there after all!

I rolled over to check my cell, Dylan had left 37 text messages and a few voice ones. Boy, did he miss me. But, I just don't know, I mean, I just didn't feel like reading them. I didn't feel like listening to his voice either. His photo on my phone's screen smiled back at me, and reminded me of that doll which Jinx had made of him.

And I decided to do something which I will never understand, I went to Jinx's room, and took that doll. Very carefully, i separated my hair from the top of that doll and threw them in the dustbin. I came back to my bed, tried to think over why I had done it. I mean, there is no such thing as magic, right? 

Dylan and I had fallen in love because we spent together so much time annd he was the hottest guy around town, and he was really nice. That's why, I had started dating him.

Right?

All these thoughts kept circling in my head, until I fell asleep, oblivious of what was happening in my backyard...

"Why are we doing this again?" Lindsey asked for the hundredth time. By now, Jean and Gretchen had stopped paying any attention to her. Sitting in the glass topped gazebo in the Gardiner's backyard, Lindsey admired the view. Jean had had everything changed about it when she had discovered her witch powers, just before Tory had left for Iowa. The backyard was walled with creepers covered brick, and deathly black lilies and weird mushrooms grew all over. The glass topped gazebo had been adorned with witchcraft paraphernalia. The iron wrought table was been used as a place for keeping things for their rituals, an altar had been added to it and the chairs and the lounge had been arranged so that the witches could watch the ritual.

The only thing that Jean hadn't been able to change was the fountain, in which koi swimmed, the one which had a mermaid holding a fish, and out of the mouth of that fish came the bubbling water.

Gretchen said that when Jean had tried to change the fountain to suit their witchly surroundings, the mermaid had flashed her eyes at Jean angrily and the spell failed. But that was just Gretchen being loony.

Lindsey shifted her gaze back to the ritual, Mr. and Mrs. Gardiner under the spell cast by Jean and Gretchen were dancing. Mouche was sitting on Jean's lap, watching. Zack, was now apparently something Jean had called "Helper". As in, he helped with the rituals, he stirred the cauldron, which Jean had bought from somewhere, and ensured it was at the right color or temperature after Jean had poured all the ingredients and chanted the chants in the hideous mix. The kids, Alice and Teddy were cleaning up and doing other chores Jean asked them to do. Gretchen said Jean had to do that to reinforce her control over them, but didn't she already have them under control? She got whatever she wanted out of them with the flick of her fingers. Why more control? Lindsey felt sorry for the middle aged couple. Mrs. Gardiner, once a really beautiful woman was looking at least 5 years older than her age, tired and exhausted, thanks to the midnightly freakish dancing Jean made her do. She had dark circles under her eyes.

Same with Mr. Gardiner. Poor fellow was so deprived of rest that he had made a few mistakes in his office and had to step down from his position. Jean had thrown a fit when she came to know, because that meant less money around the house, so she had gone to the office and jinxed everybody and made him the President of the company again. But she hadn't been so kind to the kids. Teddy and Alice needed rest too, their performance in school was going down. Teachers had called home complaining.
Lindsey took a deep mouthful of her wine, "Whatever"

#18 Isis

Isis

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:08 AM

sorry, posted double by mistake :(

#19 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:05 AM

^^ This is cool! UPDATE!

#20 octoberoriole

octoberoriole

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:01 AM

Awesome update! :)

#21 Isis

Isis

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:28 AM

Jean: Okay, so everybody remembers the plan?
Lindsey:Yeah
Gretchen: Yeah
Jean: Good, let's do it

Chapter 5

"Hi, Torrance!" Lindsey said to me. Around me, Robert's pool party was going on in full swing. Have I mentioned that of all these goofs, I liked Lindsey best? She was fun sometimes. 

I saw Zack and Chanelle talking a little far from where I was standing. I hadn't had the chance to talk to Zack yet and I was dying to talk and find out why had he gotten involved in goth stuff. Was it somehow Jinx's influence?

Lindsey was chatting away but I couldn't have paid more attention, because to the right of Zack was Shawn, looking really good.

Good enough to make my knees weak.

Just as I thought this I felt a weird energy in the air. I noticed that hardly anyone was looking at the place where I was standing. I was standing really close to the pool, and no one would notice if I fell in the pool.

Now why did I think that?

Just as I was thinking this, Jean came over to us, and started chatting with Lindsey. And then, Lindsey turned to me and pushed me and Jean in the pool.
That was completely stupid of her! I am an excellent swimmer,and she knew it! I was about to take revenge my splashing water all over her when Jean fell over me, something hit my head and everything went dark.

Edited by Isis, 05 July 2013 - 08:29 AM.

#22 MiaTheSecond

MiaTheSecond

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:46 AM

Hey people. Isis here. I lost the password to my Isis account and could not recover it. I chose the name after the Egyptian goddess Isis. Anyway.

So Im gonna be writing the next chapters under this new username. :) Hope u all like it.

#23 MiaTheSecond

MiaTheSecond

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:52 AM

Chapter 6

Note: I do not think smoking is cool at all. How can people smoke when people like Hazel from TFIOS are dying of lung cancer?? If that doesn't prompt you to put down your cigs, I dont know what will.

Chapter 6
Gretchen was standing in the Gardiner's backyard, enjoying her cigarette. She took a inhaled it deeply and blew large puffs of smoke.

Once again, the coven had gathered for their nightly magical activities.

Jean, dressed in black and her wild red hair pinned up neatly, walked in the gazebo, as grandly as if she were a Queen addressing her subjects. She turned towards the helpers, "Did you get Tory out of Robert's pool?"

"Yes boss"
"Did anyone notice you?"
"Yes boss, but we told them that she was drunk and had fallen in the pool"
"Good thinking" , Jean said, looking pleased.
The stupid Lindsey spoke up, "Good thinking?? We could have killed her, Jean! The stone you hit her with could have damaged her brain or something!"
"Then, my dear Lindsey, Im sure you would not like the same to happen to you" Jean sneered. She turned back to the Helpers, "Where is Tory now?"
"We laid her in her room, now we have brought her down here. She is still unconscious, boss"
"Very well, James, you carry her here. Zack, prepare the cauldron."
Gretchen finally stamped out her cigarette and asked Jean, "Just to be clear, how are we gonna do this spell? Boil Torrance in the cauldron?"

"No, we are going to make her add her tears in the cauldron, then she will drink the potion being concocted in it. One glass should do. I will taste it a bit too. I shall then, be the owner of her tears and misery. Her emotions will be in my control. I can use or punish her at will." She looked towards the Helpers with a sinister smile.

The smile vanished quickly, when James came back running and announced, "She isn't there anymore!"

PS Im writing this on my phone nowadays, so Im sorry if the font is inconvenient to read. Here I cant choose the Comic Sans MS font :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users