58 replies to this topic

#46 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:02 PM

Chapter Twelve

“What aren’t you doing?” I heard Lil growl somewhere near to my head. She sounded pretty angry, but what’s new about that and I honestly couldn’t care less. I pressed my pillow even further against my face.
“I’m serious, Michael, what aren’t you doing? I’ll tell you what you’re not doing and that is calling MIA!”
“I can’t Lil. I’ve upset her enough for one day.”
I heard her grumble under her breath.
“Yeah, ok, that might be true, but you have to fix it.”
“Oh yeah Lil?” I asked as I lifted my pillow off my face and glared at her, “and how do I do that?”
“Ring her,” she exclaimed in frustration, “explain to her that you meant what you wrote, though why you couldn’t have just told her out loud is beyond me.”
“It won’t change anything.”
“It will. Tina thinks that Mia thinks that you meant it as a joke.”
I scowled at her.
“Tine’s thinks?”
“Tina KNOWS!” She shrieked at me, “Mia told her that she thought that it was all just some big joke, that’s why she reacted like she did. She thought you were teasing her or something.”
“Like I would do something like that?” I snapped, feeling angry now.
“I actually don’t blame her for thinking that, actually,” Lil replied coolly, “what with all the sexual harassment comments you used to make towards her and you know, there were some moments when you were actually quite mean towards her.”
“No more than you.” I grumbled but I was coming over all depressed again.
“It’s different. I’m her best friend; you’re the guy she’s like since she was six years old.” Lil said with a roll of her eyes.
“Six?” I asked, startled.
I mean, I know she, apparently, according to everyone else, has liked me for a long, long time, but since she was six? Was that even possible?
“Why do you think she has always been so attached to you?” Lil said with a shake of her head as if I was some lost cause, not that I wasn’t thinking the exact same thing.
“But still, why would she think I was joking about something like this?” I asked.
Lil shrugged her shoulders but I could see sympathy in her eyes.
“I don’t know, it’s Mia. You know she over-rationalise everything.”
I did know that. Very well, in fact, but I hadn’t thought she would need to over-rationalise this, I thought it would all be obvious and that everything would simply work out and we’d be together by now, instead of me having a pity party for myself and Mia, doing whatever she might be doing.
“Just ring her, ok.” Lil said and suddenly she was shoving the cordless phone into my face.
“And say what?”
“I don’t know, something, ANYTHING!” Lil said sounding impatient.
I stared from her to the phone then back again.
I did try.
Ringing her, I mean.
I rang her number several times but every one of those times, it was either Helen Thermopolis or, even more embarrassingly, Mr. G who picked up the phone.
Though actually the last time I called and Mr. G picked up he actually gave me more than “Mia doesn’t want to talk anyone at the moment.”
‘She’s out on the fire escape.’ He informed me almost as soon as I said my name.
“WHAT?”
‘Calm down,’ he actually chuckled even though he’s step-daughter was currently refusing to talk to anyone and was sitting out on the fire escape that was right outside her window, on a cold, snowy winter evening. ‘She’s just sitting out there; apparently we’re being a little too overbearing in here at the moment.’
I groaned.
“This is all my fault.” That was meant to stay only in my head, except I end up blurting it out to him too.
‘You finally told her you like her, didn’t you?’ he asked, sounding a little too amused for my liking. I smacked my head against my desk.
‘I’ll take that as a yes,’ he replied, ‘Listen just let her calm down and think things over and I’m sure everything will work out, ok.’ He reassured me.
I just snorted.
‘Trust me, you’ll see.’
“How do you know?” I asked a little blankly.
‘Because it’s obvious.’ Which left me with more questions than it answered.
We said goodbye after that and I flopped back on to my bed, feeling, if possible, even more depressed.

“You’re not coming to the dance, are you?” Lil asked as she stuck her head around the door of my room.
“Nope.”
“I’ll give you a call if she comes.” I gave her an ‘as if’ look.
“I’ll call you,” She said in this no nonsense voice, “and you had better get your stupid arse down there if I do.”
“Fine.” I said staring once more at the stars that decorated my ceiling.
“I mean it.” She warned.
“Lil, if you call, saying that she’s there, then I’ll come down to the school. But otherwise, I’m staying right here.”
“Good.” She said nodding and made to close my door, a first.
“Hey Lil.” I called before she had finished closing it. Her stuck back around it, looking curious.
“You look really pretty.” She actually smiled back at me, looking quite pleased and proud of her appearance.
She closed my door and I was once more left on my own.
Thank god, the parental unit are away at some dinner function tonight or I’d never survive.
I must have fallen asleep because when I woke to find the phone in my hand ringing, it was almost eight.
“Hello?” I said, somewhat groggily, rubbing my eyes of sleep.
“Get-Your-Stupid-Arse-Down-Here-Right-NOW!” Lil shrieked back at me over the phone.
“Huh?” was my intelligent response.
“She here, you dumbass.” I sat up a little straighter, my mouth falling open as my mind went blank.
“What?”
“She’s here. She got here, like five minutes ago, so get your ass down here and clean up the mess you’ve made.” And then she hung up though not before I swore I heard Mia’s voice in the background, asking “Where’s your brother?”
And it was that, more than anything else that my sister had said, that had me tumbling off my bed, scary the life out of Pavlov, who let out this pathetic little bark before going under my bed to hide from my frantic feet.
A part of me just wanted to go as I was, just in my jeans and shirt but thankfully my brains started functioning and found my only worn twice suit at the very back of my closet.
Then I was running.
Hey, I may not like Gym at school or organised sports but that doesn’t mean I’m not fit and when I want to be, I am quite fast and I was at AEHS within ten minutes.

Author's Note: Yeah, yeah, I know very short chapter and it's finishes right when things are about to get good, I'm sorry, but just think, only one more chapter of this fic to go, YAY! So you all should know what's going to happen in chapter thirteen 'grins widely'.
Lilly is such a lovely, considerate little sister, isn't she, lol? But at least she kept her promise to call him when Mia did finally arrive at the dance, for I'm pretty sure when Mia finds Lil hanging up the phone at the dance, that it was Michael that she called. I mean, how else would he have known that Mia had appeared at the dance, right?
So for who Judith should end up with, we have two for Felix and zero for Paul. Poor Paul.
You do know, I'm not going to make it as simple as that right? I've never written a love triangle before, so this could be pretty interesting.
Anyway, thanks for reading and comments are loved, as you all know.

#47 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:41 AM

Ah! Why'd you have to end there?? lol :)
Lilly is awesome. I really liked her at the beginning of the series....then at the end too :P
Update SUPER SOON because I HAAAAAVE to read the next chapter! Haha.

#48 Sansa

Sansa

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:27 PM

Ah! Why'd you have to end there?? lol :)
Lilly is awesome. I really liked her at the beginning of the series....then at the end too :P
Update SUPER SOON because I HAAAAAVE to read the next chapter! Haha.

Ditto!!!

Edited by Sansa, 25 November 2011 - 09:28 PM.

#49 sancia

sancia

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:17 AM

I'd say ditto but I have to add that YOU ROCK! :D

-Sammie

#50 papercut

papercut

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:49 PM

I'm REALLY sorry I haven't commented in ages!

It's just our internet has been stuffing up all week.

I haven't thought of any names yet but your idea for the next one is AWESOME

Did you do well in your exams?

Oh and I am in Sydney, How could you guess/tell?

Mel :)

P.s. Can't wait for chapter 13

#51 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:36 PM

Author's Note: Here it is, Chapter Thirteen, the final chapter of 'CracKing: Third Times the Charm'.
Enjoy!

Chapter Thirteen

I got there just when she was about to leave.
I think even if she hadn’t had Lars right there by her side when I first saw her as I entered the hall, I would still have been able to pick her out through the sea of people, but then I’ve always been able to.
And when I saw her, she took my breath away.
Her hair was only slightly curled and I could see even from the distance that I still was from her, that she only wore a little make-up. The dress she wore was one I had never ever seen before; it was unique, just like her.
It was made out this dark green velvet, that instead of swamping her body, it actually showed it off to its full advantage, with the long, tight sleeves and square neckline. It was the best dress I have ever seen, even better than the blue one she wore to the Cultural Diversity dance.
I could hear her telling Lars that she wanted to go, that she had been at the dance long enough and that she wanted to get home, so that she could finish packing. Lars nodded and said ok and moved as if to leave, but then he saw me and the grin that crossed his face that would have been amusing if Mia hadn’t looked around to see what he was looking at, at that very moment.
Her eyes sort of widen and she actually looked a little terrified to see me there, which hurt more than I’m going to admit.
“I didn’t think you were coming.” I said as I took a few more cautious steps towards her. I moved slowly, fearing that if I moved too fast, too suddenly she would bolt again.
Her face went bright red and she gave this tiny little shrug of her shoulders as she mumbled, “I almost didn’t.”
I felt my heart sink when she continued to refuse to look at me, even though now I was standing right in front of her.
“I called you a bunch of times.” I told her lamely, “only you wouldn’t come to the phone.” Obviously.
“I know.” She mumbled to her feet and now I felt even more lame or rather more hurt, though I wasn’t sure what hurt me more. The fact that she knew I had been ringing her and still hadn’t answered the phone or the fact that I had hurt her so badly that it had made her not want to answer the phone.
“Mia,” I was close to begging now, “With that thing today. I didn’t mean to make you cry.” Honestly, I hadn’t. Or to make you run, screaming, from the room.
“It didn’t. I mean, it wasn’t that. It was something Kenny said.”
“Yeah. Well, I heard you two broke up.” God, could I be any lamer?
“The thing is,” I was rushing now; “I knew it was you. Who was leaving those cards.”
Her shoulders gave this tiny tremble as she close to a whispered said, “You did?”
“Of course I did.” I was getting impatient now. Not with her, but with myself, for not just getting to the point, for not just spitting this out. “Lilly told me.”
And for the first time since I had arrived she actually looked up at my face, her eyes round and startled.
Lilly told you?” She cried. “How did she know?”
I waved my hand desperately, trying to get the both of us back on track with this very roundabout conversation. Why couldn’t we both just say, ‘yeah, I like you. You like me too? Great, now that that’s sorted, want to get some really bad tasting punch’ or something like that?
“I don’t know.” Though duh, of course, I did, “your friend Tina told her, I guess. But that’s not important.” I added quickly because I had noticed that Mia was now looking rather murderously across the gym in the direction of Lil and Tina who had been previously watching us very closely, but were now hurriedly talking to their boyfriends.
“I’m going to kill them.” And I was pretty sure that if I didn’t distract her soon, she would very well fulfil that promise to herself.
To keep her from murdering her two best friends, I grabbed her shoulders, which definitely got her attention back on me.
“Mia,” I was getting exasperated now and I gave her shoulders a tiny shake. “It doesn’t matter.” One look in her face told me to her, it did matter, but she could think about killing them after I finally said my piece. Heck, I might even help her kill Lil for all the hinting but not giving any actual facts for all these months! “What matters is that I meant what I wrote. And I thought you did too.”
She gave me a weird sort of look before saying, a little tartly, “Of course I meant it.”
I shook my head in mild despair.
“Then why did you freak out like that today at the carnival?” I asked and her eyes went wide again and she looked all shy and red in the face as she started to stammer.
“Well, because… because…I thought…” she gave a little sigh, before she finally muttered, “I thought you were making fun of me.” She said it to my face with complete sincerity in her beautiful grey eyes.
I felt my lips twitch into a tiny smile as relief just washed over me with her words. So, that was all it was.
“Never.” I replied, though I actually couldn’t make any promises about never teasing her again, because she really is too much fun to mess with to simply give that up, but I could whole heartedly promise that I would never joke or tease her about anything like this.
And without even actually thinking about what I was doing, I simply leant down, not all that far because she is quite close to my height and kissed her, right on the mouth. And the best thing is, she was awake this time and she would definitely remember it.
And so will I.
Kissing Mia is like nothing I have ever done before. I haven’t kiss many girls, but kissing Mia trumps all of them, as I kinda always figured that it would, but now I have proof.
Like with everything else, dancing with her, hugging her, just being with her; kissing her, much to my great delight, also feels like the most natural thing in the world to do.
When we broke apart for air she was grinning as widely and happily as I was which, of course, just made me want to kiss her more, which she was quite happy to reciprocate.
“Oh, God,” we both heard a disguised voice near us, which we both ignored, “get a room, would you?”
I admit we didn’t spend the whole night making out, though we did spend a huge chuck of it doing just that, you know making up for lost time and so on, but we did dance and kiss and talk and kiss and dance and kiss and talk and so on it went until Lil, who was grinning all smug-like, like this had been all her working, which I guess in her warped little mind she does think that, came up to us, saying, “Come on, you guys! It’s snowing really hard! If we don’t leave now we’ll never get home.”
I waved bye to Jude, Paul and Felix (and Felix’s date, a girl from Trinity I think), who all (except Felix’s date who had as much clue who I was as I did her) waved back, grinning madly.
They had seen, of course, as had all the rest of the school, Mai and me getting together and had been (well Felix and Paul) making loud hooting noise at us all night.
I knew I was going to get teased out of my mind because of this, but that was ok, I had ammunition that I could shoot back at them, or at least, back at Paul and Judith who had spent the whole night dancing together, so they can’t talk. Neither can Felix, actually, but I’m not going to get into that one just yet.
Anyway, I felt good for the first time in a really, really long time. I had Mia by my side, her hand in mine.
Yeah, ok she was leaving for Genovia tomorrow, which is going to be a pain, but as I’m going to be in Florida with the grandparents, it wasn’t like we were going to see much of each other this break anyway. But I would see her again, of course, once break was over and school had started up again and she would be my girlfriend and I would find away to make up for the lack of not seeing her over this break somehow.
“I’ll miss you.” I mumbled into her hair as I hugged her goodbye once we had reached her loft. She snuggled in closer to me and mumbled, “me too.” Which had me grinning and tilting her head, so that I could kiss her again, though I admit, I did have something of an ulterior motive as well. Just something that I wanted to try before she got whisked away from me for x number of weeks.
I kissed her gently at first, before testing how responsive she was to first having my tongue pressed against her mouth and then, inside of her mouth.
I discovered, quite quickly, that she was very responsive indeed and before long her tongue was having a battle with mine and it didn’t feel at all gross.
“Look, I know you two just figured out you both like each other, and we’ve very happy for you both, but it’s bloody cold out here, so could you two please finish up already, so that I can go home?” Lars grumbled at us, his back was to us to give us some privacy.
With a little groan, Mia and I pulled apart. I ran my fingers gently threw her hair.
“It’s late and you need to finish packing right?” she looked a little sheepish.
“More like start.” She squeaked, but she was grinning widely up at me.
“Then I should probably let you go and start, right?” My arms stayed firmly around her waist. She grinned a little wider.
“Right.”
“Because that would be the right thing to do.” I said lowering my head to hers.
“Definitely,” our lips were just touching when my darling sister started to screamed at us too.
“Just kiss her already! Then get your stupid ass back into this limo! It’s freaking freezing out there!” Mia giggled softly, while I groaned.
“Still want to murder her?” I asked.
“Too cold and late now, maybe when I get back.” She offered and I grinned as I kissed her mouth again. She was very kissable, I was happy to find, though as Lil and Lars had pointed it was freezing and despite the fact that I held Mia as close to my body as I possibly could, I could still feel her shivering with cold against me.
“Ok,” I kissed her mouth again, “get inside,” kiss, “finish packing,” kiss, “go to bed,” kiss, “sleep well,” kiss, “have a good trip,” kiss, “and don’t worry about your speech.” Kiss.
“But what if my crown falls off during it? In front of EVERYONE!” She looked quite horrified by the idea that I threw my head back and laughed.
She thumped me lightly in the arm.
“It’s not funny!” she grumbled, pouting up at me. To make amends I bent down and kissed her again, but stopped before either Lars or Lil died from exposure.
With a final kiss on her mouth before giving her forehead a fond peck, I let go of her waist so that she could go inside and pack and so I could go home and be deliriously happy for the whole of the break.
“You’re not going to stop smiling that goofy smile all break are you?” Lil asked as Lars and I hopped back into the Limo.
I grinned at her.
“Nope.”
“See what I’m going to have to put up with all break!” Lilly grumbled at Lars who looked mildly sympathetic.
“I would be more dreading what you’ll have to put up with after the winter break, if I were you.”
“And you too.” Lil replied and they both proceeded to glare at me. I simply cracked my fingers and crossed my arms behind my head.
“Hey, don’t go blaming me; it was you two after all who were giving me such a hard time about this.”
“We know.” They both replied with groans, while I just beamed back at them.
I guess the old saying is right, third time really is the charm.

fin

Author's Note: So, 'CracKing: Third Times the Charm' is finished... finally! Was so scared that it wouldn't be, but YAY, look it is! I'm so happy and pleased and I admit, I am a little proud of myself. I'm not exactly reknown for finishing fics, especially not three fics, in such a short time, in a row. Hopefully, fingers crossed that I can keep this up for the next three books and possibly the three after that. I am, however, determined to write book ten from Mike's POV, no matter what, but that won't be for a while, obviously.
Right, so now on to book 4, 'Set Forth LinuxRulz'. I'll post a little sneak peek of the first chapter up here in a little while, and I'll post the first chapter sometime, either at the end of this week or the beginning of next, simply so that I can get so more chapters written up before I start posting.
@papercut: Well, when you mention you were from Australa too, I checked your page here and under Location you put Sydney, though not the one in Canada, so yeah, that's how. I'll find out how I went in my exam this week, so fingers crossed about that too everyone

#52 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:58 PM

THAT WAS AWESOME! :D

Awww and adorable. I just loved that. Like I knew what was going to happen, but the way you portrayed it just made it so much better. :D I love how you did the scene at the end outside the loft. I always wished Meg had done that! :P

Ahhh I'm proud of you too for finishing the first three books! That's really impressive. I never could have. But I love reading these so much :)

Can't wait for the next one! Post a sneak peak soon! :D

#53 sancia

sancia

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:14 PM

Awws this is so adorable chapter! It makes me love Michael even more than I already did!

Can't wait for next book! :)

#54 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:31 PM

Author's Note: Hey everyone, here's a sneak peek into the first chapter of 'Set Forth, LinuxRulz'.
I hope you all enjoy it and I will upload the full chapter soon.

Set Forth, LinuxRulz

Chapter One

“I’m bored… be entertaining.”
“What? You want me to juggle geese or something?”
“That would be a form of entertainment, so yeah, I’ll take it.”
“Get lost, Lil.” I groaned.
“But I’m bored!” Lil whined loudly in my ear, “Fix it.”
“Keep whining in my ear like that and I’ll fix you, right and good.” I warned her and she backed up a little, though I noticed I was now at perfect kicking range from where she was lying on the couch beside me. Fantastic.
“I’m still bored.” She said after awhile.
“Only boring people get bored, Lil.” I replied and she kicked me, hard, in the shoulder with her bare foot.
I glared over at her before turning, with little enthusiasm, back to my book because annoyingly I was currently banned from using my laptop because of a particular article I had written for Crackhead right before Christmas.
I pulled a face at my book.
Damn traitors and damn Bill Gates!
I was only speaking the truth! Linux is better than Windows and not simply because it easier to get around but also because you don’t need to have so many flipping windows open!
Anyway, to cut a very long, tedious and annoying story short, before Christmas I wrote a harmless, but truthful article for my webzine, proclaiming that Windows sucks (which it does) and that I know only use Linux. Which I did, that is until Mom and Dad confiscated my laptop off me.
They thought that in retaliation to losing all my readers and subscribes because they feared the wrath of Bill Gates, I would actually go and pick a fight with the man himself. Which I admit I was tempted to do, since I’m pretty sure he did have something to do with my Webzine malfunctioning before it was shut down, not quite completely, but with the lack of sponsors, I might as well shut it down forever.
And that’s basically the story.
I am not impressed, least of all because I lost my laptop because of it, it was the only thing keeping me sane over here at Grandma’s and Pop’s Condo in Florida.
Why did Mom and Dad decide to NOT go on their Caribbean vacation? If they had gone, they’d never have found out about my article, well not until they got back at least, and then I would still have my laptop to keep myself (and maybe Lil, just so as to keep her from bugging me, like she’s been doing for the past three days) entertained. But nope, they’re here too and try to make us all play happy family, except we’re not very good at it.
Oh, I don’t mean like we fight twenty-four/seven and stuff like that, we just like our space, and our space tends to be pretty large and we like to be left alone in it.
Lil is currently invading mine, because she is, as she’s been telling me for the past two hours, bored out of her brains.
Surprising, as this might be, Lil being bored doesn’t actually happen very often (Thank God!), but when it does… Oh God! ‘Groan’.
“I’m not boring!” Lil growled back at me angrily.
“Then stop saying that you’re bored then.” I replied, trying to remember why I thought that reading ‘The Once and Future King’ was a good idea. I’m honestly not a big reader. I mainly stick to Sci-fi which of course, my grandparents have no idea what that is, so of course have no books of that genre in their condo. Though, they aren’t completely lost, they have watched Star Wars. Didn’t get the plot, of course, but they still watched it, which for them is impressive.
“Why hasn’t she called!” I rolled my eyes to the high heavens at this new string of complaints coming out of my sister’s mouth
“Don’t roll your eyes,” another hard kick to my shoulder, “What? It doesn’t bother you that your girlfriend hasn’t called you?”
I pulled a face at my book.
Of course it bothered me that she hadn’t called and that I couldn’t call her because the damn Palace operator wouldn’t let either Lil or me through. Oddly they didn’t seem to believe that they were actually talking to Mia’s best friend and boyfriend. Kinda makes you wonder who else has been calling the palace wanting to talk to Mia, if they wouldn’t even let us through, even though we had legit proof we were who we said were. But apparently knowing a Princess since she was six years old isn’t enough to actually get you through to talk to her.
“Lil, she’s a princess of a country,” I started with a sigh, “meaning while she’s over in the country that she is one day going to rule,” I forced myself not shudder at the thought. Not because I think she’ll be a bad ruler or anything, actually I think she’ll be great at ruling, it just… you have to be a pretty special guy to be with a ruler and honestly, I’m not that special, pretty average actually, so… I shook myself, “meaning she’s going to be real busy while she’s over there. You know, getting to know her people and government and stuff like that. Not to mention, there’s the whole time zone thing. She’s like seven hours in front of us or something.”
“Fine, but what about all the e-mails I’ve sent her.”
“Doesn’t have DSL.” I suggested, because I had been wondering the same thing. Between us I think Lil and I have sent Mia, in the past two weeks, just about fifty e-mails, each… which on Grandma’s and Pop’s old computer and extremely slow dial-up, that’s impressive.
“No excuse.” Came Lil’s grumbled reply.
I just rolled my eyes at the ceiling both trying, and failing, to get through the first chapter of ‘Once and Future King’.

Author's Note: I'm really happy with this fic, so far it has been surprisingly easy to write, but then there isn't really all that much angst in this book. Anyway, I'm currently writing chapter seven for this fic, so yeah, I'll upload this new fic soon.
Bye for now.

#55 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

Ahhh I can't wait! You can already see Michael's insecurities about not being good enough for Mia coming out :)
Post it soon! :)

#56 papercut

papercut

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:43 PM

THANK YOU!!!!

I'm sick at the moment and the last chapter of the 3rd one and the first chapter of the next one MAKES ME HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

THank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel :)

#57 madvibez26

madvibez26

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:09 AM

oh my god!!Sapphireshell19 you are a genius (like michael and lilly). Kay so i'm a pretty new pd fan since i just read the entire series for the first time....i'm literally sleep deprived since i started exactly two days ago....i read your first two fanfics in michaels pov and i must say YOU ARE AWESOMME!!! thankz for sharing to the world and please keep writing....

#58 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:26 PM

AWESOME!!!!!!! :D
IT WAS GREAT!!! :wub:
Keep it up!!!! :)

#59 Bushra_Siddiqui

Bushra_Siddiqui

Meg Cabot Reader