• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Will_Wagner_luvr

Will_Wagner_luvr

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 03:26 PM

Hi! This story has A LOT of spoilers so PLEASE do not read if you have not read Runaway yet... Kind of inappropriate in later posts... hope you like the story!!!

“Hey Christopher. This is Em. I am just calling to say that I can’t (sneeze) come to dinner with you tonight. I’m sooo sorry! I was really looking forward to it… I just have this (sneeze) terrible cold, and… yeah. Sorry, again. Well… I love you! Bye. End of message. To repeat this message, press 2. To save this message, press 3, to **BEEP**”

I hit the “off” button on my iPhone. Damn. I was looking forward to tonight dinner with Em. Lately, she has been swamped with rehearsals for this “big” lingerie show for Victoria Secret. I have no idea how a lingerie show can be “big”, but according to Nikki (the real one, who is now Em’s manager under the fake name of Diana Price) it is a big deal.

They keep giving Em test shots (A/N, I have no clue if they really do that in the modeling world… sorry), and Em keeps hiding them from me.

I grin as I remember our conversation last Friday.

FLASHBACK

“C’mon, Em, show them to me!” I said.

“NO WAY! You are never gonna get your hands on these prints, Mr.” she retorted.

“But Em,” I started to wine, “it’s not like I’ll be seeing anything I haven’t seen before! Remember the Stark Angels show?”

She blushed in remembrance. I laughed.

END FLASHBACK

I never got her to show them to me though.

Back to tonight though… I hoped she would get well soon. I’d better go up to the loft and check on her. She gave me a key a couple months ago, after the Stark fiasco.

Walking briskly, I got up from the café chair I was sitting in and started to hail a cab. I was kind of worried about Em. She had left the message on my phone around 2 hours ago, and she did not sound healthy. She kept sneezing and she sounded like she was wheezing.

I gave the address of the loft to the cab driver, which said in surprise, “That’s Nikki Howard’s apartment!”

I grinned. “I know” I replied.

Sorry, i know kind of short... but i am already working on the 2nd chapter!! PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

- Will Wagner Lover

#2 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 03:46 PM

Oh this is sooooo awesome!!! I luuuuuved runaway! I'm sure this'll be great!! Post more sooooon!!

-jamiE:)

#3 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:57 PM

I know this is really strange....but I'm already dying for an update! Lol. I'm like obsessive once I get into a story so sorrrry! You're going to have to put up with me! Lol.

UPDATE!

#4 Will_Wagner_luvr

Will_Wagner_luvr

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 06:33 PM

Hey!!!! here is the next chapter!!!!!

When we got to the loft I went up to Em and Lulu’s apartment. Karl, the doorman, nodded at me as I passed. I was a regular at the loft, and Karl had gotten used to me coming and going with Em.

I unlocked the door, not wanting to ring, just in case she was sleeping.

“Em?” I whispered when I was inside. I got no response, so I headed to the bedroom, to see if she was asleep.

She was there, asleep, with her hair strewn all over her pillow. She looked sweaty, and she was tossing and turning. I went to her side and felt her forehead. It was burning hot.

I went to the bathroom and got a washcloth damp with water. I put it on her forehead to try to cool her down. I wanted to wake her up and stop her bad dreams, but I knew that she should get her rest if she was that sick.

I went to the kitchen, but left her door open so I could hear her if she woke up. I was glad that when she woke up though.

When I heard her coughing, I went into her room to find that she was awake and gulping down some water.

“Em! Are you OK?” I asked.

“Chris? What are you (cough) doing here?” she asked.

“I came to see if you were OK, silly!” I laughed.

She smiled. I loved that smile. It was so warm. Yes, it happened to be plastered on every store window, but it felt special when she was smiling at me.

She started to get out of bed, but then she stopped.

“Chris, can you close your eyes for a sec?” she asked, glancing at me.

Huh? Why would she want me to do that? What was she wearing under those blanket?

“Why?” I asked suspiciously.

She looked embarrassed.

“Just close your eyes”

“No” I said.

She sighed, but then she got a wicked gleam in her eye.

“Fine, but you asked for it,” she said.

Then she got out of the bed. And my mouth dropped open. She laughed when she saw my expression.

The only thing she was wearing was bright red lingerie. She looked… amazing. That is the only way I could say it. My mouth suddenly felt really dry, and I attempted to swallow.

She giggled again.

“I felt horrible when I was at the shoot, and so I went home and crashed before I had time to change out of my… uhhh… costume.” She said.

I nodded. I don’t care that I had seen her in this little clothes before (the Stark Angels show…). That was on TV, and this was in real life. Now I totally knew why she was hiding those pictures from me.

Seeing as I still hadn’t really moved at all, Em went up to me and waved her hand over my face and said “Chris, are you OK?”

I didn’t care that she was sick. I really didn’t care. At all. I jumped her bones.

I kissed her with a greedy fever. She was MINE. All mine. She was a little shocked at my sudden move, but responded with enthusiasm. Soon my hands were roaming in placed that if the Commander saw, he would slap me. Em didn’t seem to mind. Actually, she seemed to enjoy it quite a lot.

“Chris,” she panted, “we have to stop. I don’t want to get you sick”

I was equally out of breath and amazed, but I knew that she was right. I really didn’t care about getting sick, but she was and I didn’t want her over-exerting herself. And this was defiantly exerting. Ha ha ha.

#5 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 06:38 PM

Hehe. Amazing. Made me smile:)

update soon.

*jAmie*

#6 papercut

papercut

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:20 PM

So cool!!!!

IS THERE MORE?

#7 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:28 PM

Oh, very funny! I likez it

#8 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:19 PM

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!!! THIS IS REALLY GOOD!!! UPDATE NOW!!!! :D

KAYLA!!!! :heartbeat:

#9 Will_Wagner_luvr

Will_Wagner_luvr

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:08 PM

Hey guys!!! Here is the update!! Thanks for all of the positive feedback!!

If you have any ideas or things you want me to add, please comment!!!!

CHAPTER 3

Em came out of her room a couple minuets later. I was still feeling very shocked about what just happened, but in a good way. If that's possible…. but whatever. This time she was wearing baggy sweats and a T-shirt. She still looked great. Of course, a supermodel kind of looks great in everything.

"Hey," she said hoarsely.

I motioned for her to come and sit with me on the couch. She came over and laid on the couch with her head in my lap. I dragged one of those extraordinary fluffy blankets that Em and Lulu have draped over their couch, and set it on top of her.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her. She seemed a little better than when I first came and she was rolling around in her sheets, but I couldn't be sure.

"Better. Thanks to you" Em smiled up at me and I returned it.

Life was pretty good for Em and I now that her big secret was out. There was no more huge stress on her to keep the secret of who she really was hidden, and I wasn't mourning the loss of my best friend anymore. We had each other and we vowed that we would never let the other go because of it.

"How was… um… rehearsal?" I questioned.

Em laughed at my hesitations. I love it when she laughs. It is such a pretty sound. It is not the same sound that she made before she "died", but it is still a beautiful sound nonetheless.

"It was OK," said Em, "Brandon Stark had to show up though" she grumbled the last part.

"What?" this was news to me. Because I lost Em once (well… kind of anyway), I can be very protective of her. I love her and I am not losing her a second (well, really third time if you count the time that the idiot Brandon Stark took her away) time.

"Brandon Stark? I want you to stay away from him, Em. Remember last time?"

Em rolled her eyes at me.

"Of course I remember the last time Chris! Being kidnapped is not something I am going to forget anytime soon. And it's not a big deal, he just showed up to talk to Rebecca"

I was still suspicious of this guy.

"Wait, how come Brandon Stark, your ex-boyfriend who you never even liked,gets to see you in lingerie before me, your boyfriend who you love?" I complained. I mean, come on! This was so not fair. I am not really the whiny type of person, but when it comes to Em, I am possessive.

"Christopher Maloney, are you really going to argue with me about this? And, if I recall correctly, you just saw me in lingerie a second ago and then made out with me. Brandon didn't even see me in lingerie! I was offstage when he came" scolded Em. It was all playful, of course.

"Ok, Ok" I grumbled, knowing I had lost this one.

I started stroking Em's hair (well, really Nikki's hair, but you know what? I don't care anymore) and she fell back asleep.

Even though she was sick, I just loved spending quality time with Em.

#10 mrsktj

mrsktj

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:08 PM

Good job! It's HOT!!!! :heartbeat: I'm especially impressed that you can capture a boy voice!

#11 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:49 PM

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!! UPDATE SOON!! :D CHRISTOPHER IS SUCH A HOTTIE!!!! :D

KAYLA!!!! :D :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :spinstar: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

#12 Will_Wagner_luvr

Will_Wagner_luvr

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:06 PM

Hey,

@ mrsktj:

I think i get my "man voice" from my brother. hahha thanks for commenting! and thanks to everyone else too! I really appreciate it!
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

#13 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:16 PM

HEY LADY WHERE IS MY UPDATE??!!!! JKING WENEVER U GET TIME WOULD B FINE.....BUT ASAP WOULD B GREAT!!!!!

KAYLA!!!!!! :heartbeat: :D

#14 MCBks4Ever

MCBks4Ever

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 09:37 PM

This is awesome! PLEASEEEEEEEEE update!!!

#15 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:32 AM

awww its sooo cute .
grumbling about That is something christopher would do xD .

update soon

-Libert/anshi

#16 Will_Wagner_luvr

Will_Wagner_luvr

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:44 PM

Hey guys!!

Working on the update now. Should be in in the next week!! Thanks for commenting!

-Will_Wagner_luvr

#17 MCBks4Ever

MCBks4Ever

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:33 PM

:heartbeat:MORE! MORE! MORE!

#18 casey06

casey06

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members