• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#46 RainingMusic2

RainingMusic2

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:33 PM

oh my god i luv luv this! Christopher was one of my fav characters! And the way you write it, its amazing. Luv this, keep up the good work, update soon please :)

#47 koolkat_1500

koolkat_1500

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:36 AM

This is really good! Why did you stop, i love Christopher!

#48 bookwormwriter98

bookwormwriter98

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:41 PM

BUMP?

#49 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:14 PM

AAAHHHHHH!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO UPDATE......NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D !!!!!!!

KAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

#50 ilovemediator02

ilovemediator02

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:54 PM

Oh come on!!!!! I hate when people just leave the story like this!!! Update????

#51 amy bham

amy bham

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:15 AM

BUMP!

#52 ktbp3

ktbp3

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:08 AM

hey. I'm sorry to say I'm not going to be continuing with this story. It's up for adoption if anyone wants it.

I am, however doing some other stuff on fanfiction.net. If you like Doctor Who you should check it out. my username is adpose3

#53 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:14 PM

***New Reader***

What, why!!!! :(

Why are you going to stop!!! :icon_mecry2:

You doing so AWESOME!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

One hour later

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#54 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:23 AM

Hey. I've just made a membership on this and I ❤ Airheads. It's like the best book ever!!!!!!!!
I have a question for anyone who can answer it: is Christopher's POV an actual book???
The girl: ktbp3 has started his POV in 2009 but hasn't finished it!!!!!!
If anyone is going to write Christopher's POV, PLEASE let me know!!

I absolutely LOVE the book! I was at school today and in asking people if they've read airhead and all they ask it "air-what??" 😩No one had read it that I know.

#55 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:25 AM

OH MY GOD!!!
Ktbp3 , Katie (I think your name is). I LOVE Doctor Who!!! Also, how can your POV be up for adoption? How can someone adopt it? If possible, I'm willing adopt it.

#56 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:27 AM

hey. I'm sorry to say I'm not going to be continuing with this story. It's up for adoption if anyone wants it.

I am, however doing some other stuff on fanfiction.net. If you like Doctor Who you should check it out. my username is adpose3

Why aren't u continuing the POV?!?! How do I adopt it? Can I adopt it??
Also, I LOVE Dr Who!!! 😃

#57 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

Why aren't u continuing the POV?!?! How do I adopt it? Can I adopt it??
Also, I LOVE Dr Who!!! 😃

Please adopt it, please adopt it otherwise I will have to, it wouldn't be very good and I would have to borrow it (airhead) from the library (again).
Please adopt it . :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:

#58 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:42 AM

Please adopt it, please adopt it otherwise I will have to, it wouldn't be very good and I would have to borrow it (airhead) from the library (again).
Please adopt it . :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:

I don't know. I want to, like I have the books but I don't think I'll have the time. :icon_mecry2: I've just started high school and I'm still trying to manage 6 assignments.
I don't think I'll be able to adopt it BonkersBookworm78, sorry. You can though.

#59 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

I don't know. I want to, like I have the books but I don't think I'll have the time. :icon_mecry2: I've just started high school and I'm still trying to manage 6 assignments.
I don't think I'll be able to adopt it BonkersBookworm78, sorry. You can though.

If your sure I may try but I cant say for sure whether I will now.

#60 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

If your sure I may try but I cant say for sure whether I will now.

Yah, you can. I won't have time. If it were holidays, I would adopt it but I don't get time on weekdays. Sorry :icon_mecry2:

#61 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:24 PM

Please Note: I am attempting to adopt this story as I do not want it to stay unfinished, though if you have any criticism or suggestions please tell me. Just please remember, this is from the point-a-view of a character who is 17 years old, a member of the male species, who is American ,I do not fit into any of these categorize.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything ,except for maybe one or two random thoughts I may randomly type.

Chapter 6

When I finally got home, I took one last stare at the crumpled photograph. I knew I had to remember that it was Stark who had taken her, overwhelming anger could slightly overpower the stabbing of grief I felt. I knew she was gone.I knew what I had to do . I knew I was going to make them pay for destroying Em . I picked up the phone and dialed Felix`s number. No one answered, just my luck , the one day I phone my basement bound cousin he doesn't pick up. I then crumpled onto my bed and surrendered to sleep.

That was when the nightmares began. This wasn't `t the first time I dreamed of Em though it was the first time one of my dreams was about something that actually happened. It was more a flashback rather than a nightmare. It began with Em getting crushed ,destroyed and removed from this world. Then a scrapbook of images of all the times, I could have told Em, I loved her. Next was the image of Frida as she saw Em get crushed, her expression was one of shock, guilt, anger and she looked absolutely petrified. Was it wrong for me to believe that I loved Em more than her own family did? The last thing I saw was a corpse. It was Em.

I yelled and threw the covers into the corner of the room. I felt a shiver running down my spine, I gasped. I had to focus on the anger not the grief, I couldn't stop her dying but I could avenge her death. But I hadn't even seen her corpse, so why had that been one of the images I had seen? For a moment I let my thoughts wander, that's all it took. I began to throw up. I rushed to the bathroom. I felt like I had been dragged under a hedge backwards and forced to drink my own saliva.

When I finally stopped vomiting. I looked at the stranger that appeared in the mirror, the new me. He had bags under his eyes, his skin was pale, his hair was short and light and he was barely alive. He looked as if he had given up hope, as if he had nothing to live for. This was why I had to let the anger fill me, because this is what I would be without it. I looked older than I had been a couple of weeks ago. I needed purpose, I needed revenge, I needed closure, I needed to stop Stark.

I picked up the phone and despite the fact it was merely 5 in the morning, I dialed Felix`s number. He picked up on the first ring, here`s what I had planned the conversation to go like.

Me: Hi.
Felix: Hi.
Me: Do you want to help me destroy Stark Mega stores ?
Felix: That's what I have always dreamed of and I know exactly how we can do it?
Me: YAY!!!
This is what actually happened.
Felix: Hi, who`s speaking is it Nikki Howard? Hi Nikki, how did you get my number?

Me: Why would Nikki Howard be calling you?

Felix: Maybe because of my charming good looks?

Me: Yeah right, can I go round to your house soon?

Felix: Why?
Me: So we can find a way to break into the security system of Stark Mega stores.

Felix: Now that would be cool. Wasn't that the company who killed your girlfriend though?

Me: Stark killed Em, now I am going to make them pay.

Felix: Whatever, come round this morning.

Me : See you then.
Me and Felix will make Stark pay.

#62 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

Oh my god! That's really good. You write awesomely. You should keep at it. ;)

**Madi**

#63 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

You are so kind.I am smiling so hard my face hurts. I will update soon then. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

#64 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

Disclaimer: I still own nothing.

Chapter 7

After a while I got dressed. The morning (having actually started now) was a gloomy one as I was followed by a cloud of fog. The commander was in a state of shock when he saw me awake this early, let alone out of the house. I faked a smile for his sake, nodding as he passed me, I saw a glimmer of hope return to his eyes, I knew he had worried about me. As I left the house I tried to keep the sadness, regret and guilt at the back of my mind. I tried to let the anger consume me. The anger I felt was the only emotion that could compete with the loss and the nightmares and the love I felt for Em.

I attempted to focus on possible ways of destroying Stark, the way they destroyed Em. I knew Felix would know many ways we could somehow make Stark cease to exist , he was a computer genius after all, though I would never give him the satisfaction of calling him one. One of the advantages of speaking to Felix is the fact he doesn't really bring up anything important, all he thinks about is computers and possibly Nikki Howard. The disadvantage of speaking to Felix is the fact he isn't really able to act like a human being for any amount of time.

When I finally reached my destination I wondered what I was trying to achieve by destroying Stark, no matter what I do the fact remains Em is gone. Then I remembered what Stark stood for, Stark was everything I hated, everything that Em hated. I knew what I had to do, so I knocked on the door. It was immediately opened by Felix`s mum, she was a round jolly looking women. She chatted away about nothing in particular, she never brought up Em something I was immensely grateful of. She was obviously glad her son finally had some company because boys like Felix don`t tend to have many friends. When I finally escaped from the cosy little kitchen I bolted for the basement.

In the basement sat Felix who was obviously oblivious to my presence. The basement resembled a science lab that had been ransacked by rabid squirrels. Screens covered all the available surfaces, the whole room stank of moldy cheese and jam, the floor was covered in sweet rappers as well as computer manuals and something that looked suspiciously like dog poo. Felix was obviously engrossed in whatever was on the screen. I turned, curious to know what was so interesting to Felix and was disgusted when I saw he was looking at a picture of Nikki Howard without much clothes on. Was this what I was like at fourteen? No I was not like Felix, compared to Felix I was completely normal.

Felix finally acknowledged my presence, by sighing and switching off the monitor of his laptop. He then turned round.
" You actually came?" He asked, blinking at me, his eyes were full of disbelief.
"You actually managed to stop staring at Nikki Howard?" I said in response trying to mimic his expression.
" She is so hot." He replied, staring dreamily into space.
"She is so fake, anyway she models for Stark, remember Stark the company we`re trying to destroy."As I told him this Felix`s face began to fall.
"But wouldn't destroying Stark mean Nikki would loose her job?" He inquired.

" She would probably get another job easily and anyway she is incredibly rich." I replied boredly.
" Well this will be my greatest triumph yet, if we succeed. First I will teach you everything I know, this knowledge will be crucial to have if we going to find a loop hole in Starks security system." He informed me.

I spent the entire day being taught the best ways to hack into any data base by my fourteen year old cousin. He seemed to think his knowledge on the subject was completely normal for someone his age. All the information I was provided with ,he made me memorize, I could almost forget why I was doing all this, I could almost forget she was dead. As I left it all came back to me, out all of everyone at the opening of Stark Mega stores, why her? As I walked home an icy breeze slashed at my face, I needed the anger to return. I felt a single tear run down my face, I had to remember, I couldn't change what had already happened, however much I wanted to. That night I put off going to sleep as much as I could, I couldn't let the nightmares claim me as their prisoner.

#65 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

Sorry for double posting but

out all of everyone at the opening of stark mega stores,why her?

is meant to be " out of everyone at the opening of stark mega stores, why her."
Sorry for the mistake above as well as the fact some commas are missing.

#66 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:59 AM

And again, another GREAT story. your doing really well. I'm so glad your doing this. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

**Madi**

#67 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:07 AM

Thanks I will try to post another chapter later today.

#68 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:29 AM

Ok. :D

Edited by Saddy_mavka, 10 March 2013 - 05:30 AM.

#69 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:32 AM

Thanks I will try to post another chapter later today.

Wait...What time is it where u r? U said later today, but for me, it's 9.30pm. :/

#70 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:45 AM

I'm an hour ahead of you here so I will post at about 7 here so it will be 6 but I can't give an exact time as I have to write the chapter first. I may post earlier it all depends on what time I finish my homework. I'm in Britain by the way.

#71 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:42 PM

Disclaimer: I own nothing.
Chapter 8

The screen would always fall before I could save her, that moment on repeat haunted me. Yet only when the image of her corpse returned did I scream. My scream was neither loud nor quiet, it was one of desperation and fear. That image would always linger in the back of my mind,but from that night onward I promised myself I would never let it consume my thoughts ever again. I couldn't let the image of her beautiful brown eyes unopened hold my attention ever again, no matter what.

Five on Monday morning. I knew no one in there right mind would look forward to a Monday at school,but I knew no one would be dreading today as much as I was. No Em, no friends, no happiness, no life. What was the point in lying to myself, without Em there was no purpose for going to school or doing anything really. Why did I have endure hours of staying in a place run by idiots, whats the point? But I couldn't skip school ,the commander would find out and besides,where would I go? What would I do? Felix's basement would be guarded by his mother, who would undoubtedly tell the commander that I was there. No I would somehow survive this torture.

Six o`clock, I left the comfort of my bed and for the first time since Em died I checked my Emails. There was only one item in my inbox - a message from Emerson Watts, it was from the day before the accident. I opened it. It said simply " See you tomorrow", my one last piece of her. With a tear in my eye, I shut down my laptop and decided to never check my emails again. I wiped my face and got dressed, avoiding the mirror at all costs. When I was finished, I stared round the room, it seemed familiar yet I felt out of place. The one thing that caught my eye was a crumpled photograph of Em.

I couldn't pretend she had never existed, I couldn't wipe every trace of her from my life because then nothing of me would be left. So I put the photograph in a frame on my book shelf, I would make Em proud, I would face the walking dead and I would destroy Stark - for her. With that I left my room and marched downstairs. I was immediately faced by the commander, he gazed at me for a moment, then he gave me a short smile before leaving the house, slamming the door behind him. I looked around the house, it was full of memories, good memories, I must cherish them.

Making breakfast, I even began to hum, I then closed my eyes for a moment, that's all it took, the images returned one by one, the falling screen, her crumpled body and the corpse. Just like that, I was back to square one and anger was my only ally in the ongoing battle. I sighed and left the house. Every step I took was filled with grief, I was moving away from the safety of my home. I missed her more than anything, it was unbearable. I felt like a ghost, a shadow, I passed so many people,yet I felt so alone. I passed her home, I passed Frida yet I barely acknowledged her presence. I felt worse with time after she died, whenever I began to feel better, I would remember what they did to her.

When I arrived at school I was an outsider, everyone acted like normal. I was different and more than ever I needed a friend, but my only friend was gone and that's why I was in this position. They were oblivious to my pain, they were all airheads, no better than Nikki Howard and her friends. Em was forgotten and no one cared. I spent the entire day being a shadow, no one cared. Then someone threw a note at me.

#72 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:14 AM

Oh my god!! That your best one your done yet! That last setencev Leaves us on suspense. It's brilliant. U should write all the way to the end of the 3 books but in Christopher's point of veiw. Your an amazing writer. I'm SO glad I found this website. :D :D

#73 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:35 AM

When are you gonna write again, I'm DYING to read more. I keep cheaking it every 5 mins incase u have. It's sooooo good.

CAN'T WAIT 4 YIU TO UPDATE!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

#74 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:53 AM

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!! I can't stop checking im so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

#75 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

Currently writing the next chapter but be warned you may be disappointed.

#76 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:46 PM

Disclaimer: Guess what, I still own nothing.

Chapter 9

I turned around to find Mckayla glaring at me. Why wouldn't this girl leave me alone. She smiled flirtatiously at me, obviously oblivious that my heart belonged to another.

" Hi Chris," she said, fluttering her eyes madly. This was just embarrassing, I should have seen this coming but I was to absorbed in my own issues. Mckayla didn't strike me as an idiot yet she was behaving like one.
" Hi." I said expressionlessly, hoping I could put her off before she did anything stupid. I was still shocked at the prospect of a girl liking me, you know in that way.
" I was wondering ," she explained, " well could you possibly help me with my homework at lunch."

Relief flooded through my soul, obviously that was all she wanted, how could I be so naive. Yet there was something in her eye. I was so absorbed in thought, I failed to notice the fact I was staring at the floor, stupid me that was a good way to give her the wrong idea. She hadn't given me a second glance whilst Em was alive.
" Umm, I think im busy," I mumbled coldly, I couldn't encourage her no matter what.
" Oh please, I really need help with this assignment." She begged.
" Im really busy, sorry." I stated shortly before walking away. I rushed to the computer lab, the only place I could escape.

Although I gave up journey quest, I started playing anything that involved violence, the sort of stupid, mindless games I wouldn't have been caught dead playing before. It helped me control my anger. Smash, Zoom, Crash, things blowing up all around - pretty much my mind right now. What would Em say if she could see me now? If I could see Em now, I would tell her the truth. If I could go back I wouldn't have taken our friendship for granted, I would have made sure it was me not her who got crushed.

I was absorbed in my thoughts, when someone tapped my shoulder. For a moment, just one moment I let myself believe it was her. I looked up to see no other than, Mckayla . She was staring at me.
" I did not think you were truly busy, whats the matter?" She asked, with an imitation of being concerned. I felt anger build up inside me, whats the matter? Had she really forgotten, was that all Em was worth to her?
" Umm," I began.
" Well ,I hope this will make you feel better." She babbled. Then her lips were on my lips.

It was disgusting, but I was unable to move. It wasn't as if I was kissing her back, I was shocked, frozen. When my mind finally returned to my body I pulled away, I didn't want to hurt her feelings but the damage was done. She began to cry. I may not even like Mckayla but I couldn't just let her cry, I uttered one phrase.
" I just lost my best friend." Then I fled.

Sorry it is short,im not sure when I will have time to post again. Definitely on Friday if not earlier.

#77 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

Heyy,'that's still really good. :D
CAN'T WAIT TILL FRIDAY!!!!!
Where did u get those stories from? You said u don't own them, who does?

**Madi**

Edited by Saddy_mavka, 11 March 2013 - 04:04 PM.

#78 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

Heyy,'that's still really good. :D
CAN'T WAIT TILL FRIDAY!!!!!
Where did u get those stories from? You said u don't own them, who does?

**Madi**

Well I do own my own ideas ,but its Meg Cabots book that this is based on and its her characters im using so I have to use a disclaimer and I don't have time to write all of this every time i post. Sorry for any confusion that caused. I will try my best to update before Friday.

#79 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

Well I do own my own ideas ,but its Meg Cabots book that this is based on and its her characters im using so I have to use a disclaimer and I don't have time to write all of this every time i post. Sorry for any confusion that caused. I will try my best to update before Friday.

Oh, ok. So, u get the ideas from airheads or Meg made a book of Christopher's POV? Not too much confusion. CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU POST!!! :D

#80 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

As far as I know Meg has not published Airhead in Christopher POV and yes I do get the ideas from airhead. I will try my best to update as soon as possible. :user:

#81 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

Disclaimer: Based on book and characters by Meg Cabot.

Chapter 10

I spent the rest of the day in a trance. I wished Em had kissed me like that, if only she knew how I felt, if only she was here. As soon as I could leave i did, as soon as could get home i got home, as soon as I could possibly reach my room I was there. I ignored everyone around me the same way they ignored me. I barged past crowds, sprinted through alleyways and jumped over gates. I had to avoid Mckayla. I had to avoid the fact I would never love anyone the way I loved, no love Em.

In the safety of my room, I began to sob. In the only place I was sure no one would see me, the only place I could be me, the real me that is not the expressionless zombie I was at school. The memories of the day overpowered me, why me, why today? No this would have shocked me any day, especially when Em was alive. What would Em make of all this, I wondered whilst brushing the tears from my eyes. I was disgusted that I hoped, Em, beautiful, dead Em would be jealous of Mckayla. At first I hoped it was all a nightmare, I knew it was pathetic even at the time, but I would close my eyes and hope when I opened them again she would be beside me. Mckayla wasn't the worst girl I knew, but compared to Em she was nothing. Compared to Em, everyone was nothing.

I had to occupy myself, I tried to play computer games, no use. I tried to do homework, who cared about linear equations, when Em was dead. Then I tried to call Felix, he didn't answer. Where was Felix when I needed him? I punched the wall in frustration and oblivious to the blood spouting from my fist, I continue repetitively punching the wall. I then fell to the floor in a heap. I hated how helpless I felt, I hated having no one to talk to, I hated myself and most of all I hated the fact she was dead. That was when I finally noticed the blood. That was also when I felt the now familiar urge to vomit.

I ran to the bathroom. I ran the shower and got in. I felt the hot water dance around me, removing the remaining blood. It was much easier to remove the blood than it was to change my state of mind. It was impossible to forget about Em and it was foolish to even try, I came to the conclusion the regret and loneliness her memory brought would haunt me for my entire life. But I had to remember the positive as well as the negative, I had to remember the time we had spent together, every minute of it. I knew she wouldn't have wanted me to be living like this.

I had my entire life to live, even if it was to be a lonely one. Lonely was something Felix did know about and as I got dressed, I decided I had to call him, I needed to focus on the anger that had somehow made its way to the back of my mind. Stark had done this to me, it was Stark and only Stark that was responsible for Ems death and the death of a part of me to. I dialled once, no answer, twice still nothing and finally after calling him three times he picked up the phone.

" Hi Cousin Christopher." Felix said cheerfully, the exact opposite to the way I had felt a couple of minutes previously.
"Um hi," I mumbled tiredly, hoping he couldn't sense the sadness in my voice.
" So why have you called me?" He asked puzzledly.
" Oh its just I wondered whether I could come round tomorrow evening?" I asked hopefully.
" Yeah sure, you can come round tomorrow." He replied happily, no questions asked, see that's what I like about Felix, he doesn't try to make conversation.

Well at least one good thing has happened today.

#82 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:59 AM

oh my god That's a really good chapter. I'm so gald your posting. :D

#83 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:58 AM

I may post another chapter today or tomorrow if not .

#84 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:41 PM

I may post another chapter today or tomorrow if not .

Ok. that'd be
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#85 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

I will definitely update tomorrow because if I update now you will have a very short and badly written update where as tomorrow you will be given a lovely long update.
Sorry im very tired. I may start it today though. :sleepy:

#86 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

Ok, take your time cause the POV is worth the wait.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#87 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

Disclaimer: Based on Book by Meg Cabot.

Chapter 11

One month later.......

I did go to see Felix everyday onward from that point, we became best friends as well as cousins. He couldn't replace Em, but he was the only person I could talk to and we had a lot in common with an exception of his stalker obsession with Nikki Howard. Felix, I began to realize was incredibly intelligent, despite not being capable of having a polite conversation. He taught me a lot about computers and a lot about myself. Now it has been six weeks since Em died and im starting to feel almost okay, or so I thought.

It was Monday, in public speaking class. Mckayla was giving a speech about God knows what, I may have been awake but that doesn't mean I wasn't a million miles away. The door then opened and everyone around me gasped. I looked round and saw Nikki Howard enter the room. What was the great Nikki Howard doing here? Why did she seem so beautiful, even to me when it was her fault Em was dead? If Felix was here, I was willing to bet anything he would throw himself at her.

By the time Mr Greer opened his eyes, the entire class was gazing at Nikki Howard and every other males eyes seemed to be on her chest. He introduced her to the class, although needless to say introduction was unnecessary. Then he assigned her to Ems old seat. I opened my mouth to protest and then closed it again. Ems seat had become a sort of shrine for me and none of her seats had been given to anyone, until now. Though I wondered what I would have said, that someone was sitting there. The last thing I needed was to be sent to a lunatic asylum. So I kept my mouth firmly shut. How dare they let Nikki Howard replace Em Watts.

Then I realized Nikki Howard was staring straight at me. It was almost as if she recognized me, no that was stupid, out of everyone who was at the Stark Mega store opening, why would she recognize me? It was as if she was sad, it was as if she knew I was Ems best friend. No I had to remember all Nikki Howard was is a brainless super model, representing everything I hated, everything that had killed Em. She stopped staring at me and sat down, in Ems seat.

The brainless super model was staring into space and doodling in her notepad. Everyone was staring at her, I was the only one even trying to pretend to listen to Mckayla babble on and on and on. She was drawing poodles, though it took me ages to realize they were poodles. Was it just me or did Nikki Howard look like she was thinking, thinking extremely hard, the only other person who I had seen think like that was dead. I did not compare Em to Nikki, I tried to mentally apologize to Em.

Latest news brainless super model and Whitney Robertson were passing notes, now that's something a normal human being would never do. They exchanged smiles and numbers, Whitney was smiling and blushing like a lunatic.The bell went and Whitney began to follow Nikki about going on and on about what an honor it was to have her at our school, yeah right. Was it my imagination or did Nikki Howard look like she would rather be talking to someone like me, rather than Whitney and Lindsey.

Observing this conversation was making me late for class. I had to say something.

"Are you guys going to move any time soon?" I asked, " Because some of us have to get to class." I continued.

As they finally moved out the way, Whitney rolled her eyes, Lindsey remained her usually expressionless self and Nikki gave me a small smile.

" Thanks." I said almost sarcastically.

" See you later." Said Nikki, giving me another flirtatious smile.

Did she do this to everyone? As I walked away I heard Whitney utter the word Freak. I smiled. At least some things will never change.

#88 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

Wait...What time is it where u r? U said later today, but for me, it's 9.30pm. :/

I just realized im actually about 13 hours ahead or 11 hours behind it depends. I thought you meant AM, sorry im a bit stupid. Its 7.28 PM where I am. :blink:

#89 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

I just realized im actually about 13 hours ahead or 11 hours behind it depends. I thought you meant AM, sorry im a bit stupid. Its 7.28 PM where I am. :blink:

Oh, haha. Ok.
I also loved your other post, chapter 11. It's really good :D

#90 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

Starting chapter 12 ( well I call it a chapter though it is quite short though no shorter than usual.)
Thought I better inform you, Chapter 13 will be the last chapter of this fanfic. :020: :user: :spinstar:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users