89 replies to this topic

#46 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:30 PM

Hey thanks.
Um, Ok names for Adam's and CeeCee's baby?
Boy or Girl?
Any preferences? Thanks.

#47 ILuvRomance17

ILuvRomance17

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:30 PM

I think that Adam and CeeCee's baby should be a girl and it should have light hair like CeeCee but Adam's eyes. Maybe her name could be Angelica because she looks like such an angel!

-Zoe :m:

#48 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 09:40 PM

I loved it. Please update soon

Linzi

#49 Michael_luver

Michael_luver

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 04:25 AM

I think that Adam and CeeCee's baby should be a girl and it should have light hair like CeeCee but Adam's eyes. Maybe her name could be Angelica because she looks like such an angel!

I agree.
Or maybe Stephanie or Tarina...

PLEASE update!

Loves
Caroline

#50 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 07:26 PM

Cool, thanks
Um, what colour are Adam's eyes? I don't own the books and their really hard to find in libraries, bookstores, anywhere.
Sorry Chapter 11 will be up soon, just school and home have been frustratingly busy.
Thanks for the names, their really good.
I hope to update soonish.

#51 ILuvRomance17

ILuvRomance17

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 09:19 PM

I have no clue what color Adam's eyes :icon_eek: are. I was just giving that as an example.

#52 horzeluver94skp

horzeluver94skp

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 08:15 PM

LOVE IT! :love7: You did a wonderful job! The Mediator series is my favorite Meg Cabot series. I like seeing Jesse alive because you do get such a short picture of it in Twilight. So, once again, I love it. Update soon! :icon_study:

#53 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 05:00 PM

So is this story dead?

Linzi

#54 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:29 PM

Author's Note: Ok, I know it has been a while since my last update, hehehe, (hangs head). Anyway, I have been busy I am in my exam year, so I've been extremely busy for that and it was hard to continue a chapter fanfic with the work load that I have at the moment.
But in saying that, I admit I have actually had this chapter finished for quite some time, but this is an extremely random chapter and I'm not happy with it, because I'm missing some points that I wanted to put in, but their not really important to the story line and since I haven't updated in so long I thought it would just be best to just get on with it and go back to those little points later on.
Once again sorry about it being so long since the last update, I've been feeling really bad about it, Hopefully next chapter will be a lot short span of time of waiting. Thank you all for your patience in this hard study time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11
The Darkness

Blackness… Darkness… Cold, so very cold… no way out but down.

“I hate being pregnant.” CeeCee moaned and I was forced to agree with her, though not quite for the same reasons as her.
It is the beginning of September and CeeCee is only weeks away from her due date and has taken on the appearances of a white watermelon. Her words not mine. And being so close to her due date and being so huge, she is getting to be quite sick of being pregnant. A fact that all those around her are quite aware and share her same desire of having the damn kid to come out soon!
Now I’m not quite so close to my due date, two bloody months away and I am not quite so huge, but I’m having my own problems with my pregnancy.

Now not only am I still having morning sickness (all day sickness more like!), but I’m now having to deal with the fact that I am able to move to and from places with a single thought, like a ghost!
I’m also getting weird, sometimes greatly disturbing dreams that come true either the following day or over the course of the following week.
Though one very disturbing dream has not come true yet, thank whatever power is out there… I never want that to come true…
I don’t understand what that means.
What does it mean?

Anyway my mediating abilities have enhanced to levels that are even freaking Dr Slaski out, as well as everyone else who know about my abilities have learnt not to make me angry or the room with suddenly fill up with a group of extremely confused ghost or I start moving things around, much like Jesse had done when he was still a ghost.
Personally I don’t blame them for being spooked but hey, they’re spooked! It’s my body that being forced to endure this crap. It’s not fair.
The only positive thing that Dr Slacki can think to say about the matter, is that its all the baby’s doing, so once I give birth, all this weird stuff should go away as soon as the baby is no longer inside of me.
But somehow, this information doesn’t actually give me much comfort; it actually makes me feel a whole lot worse. I now understand why so many ghosts and so on are curious about my baby. He is still inside of me and he is already displaying more abilities than I have ever possessed.
At least with him inside me, I can protect him using his gifts but once he’s born, that’s a completely different story. It will be easier for the Witch to get him once he’s born.

My stomach churned unhappily at the thought of that. Even though the Witch has actually been laying pretty low over the last few months, I know she’s still out there, watching. I can feel it.
“You alright, Suze?” CeeCee asked me suddenly, bringing me swiftly back from my unhappy musing. I smiled weakly at her from across the coffee table in her and Adam’s small flat.
“Your worrying about the Witch and your baby again aren’t you?” she asked softly.
“Yeah.” I muttered.
“Why?”
“Cee, how exactly did I get here?” I laughed harshly. Her face went a little red as she remembered her scream at my sudden appearance in her kitchen. I had screamed too, but I am getting pretty used to this annoying teleportation thing.
“It’s strange, I never believed in stuff like this and then you come along and now I can believe in almost anything.” CeeCee sighed.
“Sorry.” I mumbled, feeling extremely bad for opening up this world to her and Adam. She shrugged, “I don’t actually mind, its just really weird having you suddenly materialised in my kitchen. That is just a completely new kettle of fish.” I laughed weakly.
“I know exactly what you mean, its freaking me out.” My head dropped and I stared down at my swelling belly, stroking it softly.
“I don’t think your baby will be able to do all theses things you can do at the moment.” CeeCee said suddenly, with confidence.
“Huh? But it’s the baby who is doing all these things.”
“Yeah, all theses abilities are the baby’s, but think about it, Suze. The baby is a very small human being with no experiences in this world. At the moment it is completely dependent on your experiences and your body mass, but when you give birth, your little one won’t have you to depend on anymore to use its abilities any more. So technically, the baby won’t use its abilities until it has the experiences and body mass to control them.”
“O-kay…” I sort of got what she was on about, but really she could have been speaking Spanish for all of what I got from her explanation. I would have to try and explain what she said to Jesse, so that he could explain it to me… or it might just be easier to just ask CeeCee to just explain what she said to me to Jesse when he came to pick me up in a hour or so.
He was getting quite use to my sudden phone calls, asking to come and pick me up from bizarre places, though this was by far the least bizarre places the baby had managed to wind up teleporting us too. Paul’s Grandfather’s places had been, however, a less than desirable place to wind up in, since I got both lectured and tutored about the exploitation of my Baby’s gift and his amazement at just how powerful the baby actually was, still inside the womb. Even after both Paul and Jesse had arrived on the scene it took forever to get me out that house and away from Dr Slaski fascinated mind.

It’s so dark and cold. Blackness above me, blackness below me and I’m drowning in them. There is no way out…

“Suze?”
“Susannah.”
“Hmm?”
I woke with a start, blinking weakly in the dull light of dusk, no darkness here. Jesse and CeeCee were both leaning over me.
“How long have I been asleep?” I asked, sitting up slowly, stretching my stiff limps which were cramped from being curled up on CeeCee’s couch for so long.
“Two hours.” CeeCee said looking amused.
“Oops, sorry, Cee.” CeeCee shrugged, “Don’t worry, I went to sleep too. I only really just woke up a few moments ago when Jesse arrived.”
“Hi.” I yawn as I gave Jesse a hug.
“Hello. You look exhausted.”
“Thanks, Jesse, just what every girl wants to hear just after she’s woken up.” I grumbled, hitting his arm lightly.
“That teleportation thing you have going on, must really tire you out.” CeeCee mused.
“Yeah, it does, just hope it isn’t frying my brain cells in the process.” I yawn again, stretching my arms above my head. Jesse gave me a less than amused look for that comment, but I shrugged it off. I wasn’t travelling threw time or to the spirit realm or anything, I was just moving from place to place. Slaski said that sort of teleportation didn’t do any damage to the brain; it just made me sleepy because it wasn’t my ability and because of that it was taking more energy to do it. My argument is, if that is the case why the heck is my kid doing it? He only did it when I was in some sort of danger before, now he seems to be just showing off!

Blackness… Darkness… Cold, so very cold… no way out but down. But the light within will guide you safely.

“Don’t get what the thrill is of transporting me all over the planet is.” I grumbled, curled up on my and Jesse’s bed in our still relatively new cottage, though not technically new, but still new to me.
“Maybe to impress Mama.” Jesse replied. He was sitting on the window seat that had been specially design for our bedroom by Andy, with a thick text book in hand reading it with great more interest than what it, the book, was probably use too.
“Hmm, well can’t it find another way to impress me, like not making me want to throw up because it kicking some internal organ. I mean, I’m not a punching bag.” As I said this, I winced at a particularly skilled kick bruised my gut. “Ouch.”
“Did the baby kick you again?” he voice was concern but I could hear the restrain laughter within.
“Shut up.” I moaned and rolled on to my back, wiggling around a bit to try and get into a somewhat comfortable position. He watched my struggles for comfort for a moment in silence before swinging himself swiftly off the window seat and walked out of our room without a word.
I blinked after him dumbly, I hadn’t meant I wanted him to leave, but he had left his text book, so he had to be coming back. I mean, he never left that text book just lying around; it was always with him, mainly because it was his greatest chance of him passing his medical Exams to become a Doctor. It was his holy bible.
“Jesse?” I question him as he walked back into the room, carrying a whole heap of pillows. I had no idea we had so many pillows.
“Eh, Jesse?” I asked as he placed his bundle on the bed before moving to my side.
“Up, querida,” he said smiling, and helped me sit up. He then strategically placed all the pillows around me, before helping me back down. I was slightly surprised to find that the added pillows around me, helping me probe up my back just slightly and being able to curl around a pillow when the baby was kicking, suddenly was extremely appealing.
“Now where are you going?” I yelled after him as he left me once more. I heard his feet going down stairs and sighed.
“A heat pack?” I squeaked when he came back holding a warmed heat pack, wrapped in a dish towel. He just smiled and placed the pack on my belly. It actually felt pretty good and it calmed the baby down slightly.
“How do you know so much?” I grumbled then slapped my forehead. “Duh, you had five younger sisters didn’t you.” I rolled my eyes at my own dumbness.
“And I remember all their births and my mother pregnancy with each one.” Jesse smiled, brushing the spot on my forehead where I had slapped it.
“Yeah, you had five little sisters and you still want a baby girl?” I snorted in disbelief.
“You have three step-brothers and you are determined that our child is a boy.” He replied calmly. I gapped at him for a moment.
“That’s different.”
“Not really.” He continued to smile and kissed my forehead, “but really I don’t mind whether the baby is a boy or girl.”
I was cut off from replying to that by a yawn, which caused him to chuckle.
“Sleep querida, you need your rest.”
“Even though, I’m not doing anything.” I grumbled, snuggling deep into our bed.
Querida, you are. You’ve manage to solve three mystery cases for Davidson in the last month, I don’t call that ‘not doing anything’.” Even though Jesse was praising me for my detective skills he still pulled a face at having to mention Tony’s name. He still hadn’t quite forgiven Tony for talking about him as if he hadn’t been there when they first met. Then again I wouldn’t have taken a shine to the person who asked whether or not I was a ‘living Zombie’ either. It was still funny; though when I look back on their meeting, better than Jesse’s meeting of Paul… shudder.
“Sleep, querida.” He mumbled and kissed my mouth gently.
“You’re not going to end up sleeping on the window seat again, are you?” I asked him sleepily, feeling a pang of guilt of practically kicking him out of our bed because of my constant movement. He smirked at me.
“I’ll see how much you, your self are kicking, before I venture into bed.” I stuck my tongue out at him, before closing my eyes, letting sleep wash over me

Blackness… Darkness… Cold, so very cold… no way out but down. But the light within will guide you safely.

And I would have slept really soundly if I had I been given the chance and not have fallen into freezing cold water.
Freezing cold black water… darkness all around me…

…..

Ah! NO! This had to be a dream! This couldn’t be REAL! It was always just a dream!

“Jesse?!” I shrieked in alarm as my head broke the surface of large and deep body of water.
Once I had gained control over my body and my bouncy kicked in, I looked around, not that there was much to see.

I was in pitch blankness, paddling around in a freezing cold lake (possibly even an ocean). So obviously I had no clue where I was, just that I was in my nightmare that I had been having for the last couple of weeks.
“This is just great! Baby, please take Mommy back to Daddy, before we both freeze and die of hypothermia.” I whispered, rubbing my abdomen with one hand as I swished around in the water again, trying to see some sign of… ANYTHING!
Nothing happen, the baby was either ignoring me (don’t know why), a sleep (don’t know how) or too cold, like me to do anything much (now, that I could understand, even though it scared the living daylights out of me)
“Oh god,” I whispered as my limps started to grow more and more numb with every second that I struggled to keep my head above the black water, “oh god, Jesse! Please Jesse. Please Jesse, wake me up. Please Jesse.” My head suddenly went under the black water as if something beneath me had grabbed me and was trying to pull me into the black unknown depth.
Terrified I kicked out, forcing my head to break the surface again, gasping for air.
This time something soft and cool touched my right foot.
I froze, hardly daring to breath as the soft, cool thing curled itself around my ankle.
It felt like a hand!
Why a hand?
“Jesse, please.”
Its grip grew suddenly tighter and tugged.
“JESSE!” water caved down upon my head and no matter how hard I kicked I couldn’t fight off the hand nor could I pull myself back to the surface.
My lungs began to ache from lack of air. The baby was now panicking, kicking and whatever else it could do at my innards.
Well if you’re scared do something! Mommy has already tried and now she’s feeling very, very tired… I couldn’t think straight and when I saw the light suddenly glow from my belly, I thought that I was finally meeting the dreaded light… and I hadn’t even said good bye to Jesse nor how much I love him. He was going to be so angry at me.
Jesse
………………..

Jesse stirred from where he had fallen asleep on the window seat and blinked at the darkness bedroom. Something was wrong. Very, very wrong!
He moved slowly to his feet, staring hard at the queen size bed, his heart pounding.
“Susannah. Querida?” he moved to the side of the bed where Susannah usually slept. The pillows and extra blankets he had placed there were all wrong.
Querida?” his hands touched the top blankets, knowing immediately as he did so that she wasn’t there.
“Susannah.” He breathed as he stepped away from the bed, switching the central light on.

He was panicking now, the bed gave no indication that Susannah had left it the normal human way, the blankets and sheets had all collapsed as if the person curled beneath them had suddenly evaporated.
“Susannah, come back here right now.” He muttered as his feet took off, running from the bedroom and searching the rest of the cottage.
Nothing… Susannah didn’t appear anywhere, looking furious and frustrate, rubbing her swelling abdomen as she scolded their unborn child for being silly and teleporting her all over the bloody planet.
Why wasn’t their unborn child teleporting her back to him?

He could feel himself begin to tremble as he search the cottage one more time… what if. What if the witch had taken them and he hadn’t even noticed. His trembling grew worse as fear and anger started to try and consume him.
Calm down, calm down, he told himself repeatedly as he tried to pace his furiously beating heart. But he couldn’t, he couldn’t calm down nor could he bring his heart to a more reasonable pattern of beating. He was too scared.
Scared for Susannah and their unborn child and scared about being alone. He hated being alone. Spending over a century and half by yourself and then suddenly having constant company all the time did that to you. You became depended upon that person who saved you from your eternal loneliness and now that she was gone or apparently gone, he was at a complete lost. Nothing he could think or do made any sense to him with his everything gone.
He closed his eyes, he could not stop trembling and no logical thought as of what he should do came to him. Absolutely nothing was making sense to him, not even the knocking on the front door made any sense to him.
Knocking?
Susannah?
He moved faster than he knew was humanly possible, a random left-over treat from his time as a ghost. He made it to the front door from the bedroom in less than three seconds.
“Susann…” he voice broke as he flung the door open and the light of the hall revealed the last person he was expecting to see on his doorstep in the dead of night.
“Please, I can help you.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Yeah, Yeah. Cliff-hanger.... No you can't kill me. And yes I know this is random but this was always going to happen, just not how it turned out here, but oh well 'shrugs'. But this is when things really start to pick up, so yeah.
Thanks for reading and I'll try and update again soon.

#55 Michael_luver

Michael_luver

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:21 PM

Oh My Gosh! You've got to update!! You can't leave us there!! It's unfair!!! Please update! Soon!
Ok my guesses are:
Paul
Tony
Carmen
Or... um can't think of anyone else!

But update!!!!!!!!

Loves,
Caroline

#56 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:54 PM

oh my god!!!!!!!! YOUR BACK!!!!!! dont worry about the time its the fact that your back we wont hold it agenst you, well not to much lol. I LOVED the update, but seriously a cliff-hanger to find plesure in torturing us lol. update SOON PLEASE!!

Linzi

#57 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 02:03 AM

Author's Note:Hey everyone.
I know, it has been awhile and I'm sorry about that and I'm sorry this isn't a update... Hey, don't run off and start grabbing your knives and pitch-forks, I'm not going to say I'm finishing with this fic, cos I'm NOT! This isn't an update as such, it is a preview for the next chapter... actually it is the beginning of chapter 12. The reason I'm doing this is because though I still have an exam to come (the last one for this year! YES!), I want to spend sometime with this story, reviewing what I've done and going over and rethinking what and where I wanted this fic to now go and also I want to get a number of chapters under my belt so that you guys won't have to put up with me having to write the next chapter, I can just give you them every week or so. So please everyone, stay with me and I promise that this fic will be up and going as fast as it can. Thanks for your kindness. And here is your long awaited Preview of chapter Twelve.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesse!
I felt odd.
Well yeah, most people probably did feel a bit odd after being dragged by a terrifying pale hand gripping their ankle and pulling them under black water, that with the increasing depth that you are being pulled under, you feel as if a great weight is being pushed down upon you head and then because of all this, you appear to have drowned… and then you wake up. So yeah, I think I have full rights to be feeling odd right about now.

“I think she is awaking up.” Ok, now I feel even odder, because I swore that I just heard a voice... scratch that several voices, which is weird because only like seconds ago, I sort of opened my eyes to have a look around me and found that there had been no one around, especially not a whole group of people that I could hear around me now… and trust me, I would have known that they were there before; for where I was, it wasn’t exactly dark! Which is another reason I was keeping my eyes now tightly shut.

“I think, she thinks she’s dead.”
“Well I would too, if I were her! Why did you have to bring her here the way you did? Would scare the life out of any sane person!”
“Mathew, quit complaining… and you are dead! So you can’t talk!”
“Thank you so much for reminding me!”
“Shush, both you! Neither of you are helping.” Why thank you, who ever you are.
Those two were giving me a headache; which being dead, how could I possibly get one? Oh wait, was I actually dead?

I forced down my fear that I had actually, you know, kicked the bucket. Checked out. Popped off. Bit the dust. You know, that I was actually… dead.
Come on, Suze, bite the bullet and open your eyes and see what bloody going on. The quicker you do that, the quicker you might… no CAN get back to Jesse… I cringed, that’ll be a fun conversation. I could just hear it now.
Hey Honey, I’m home… and oh yeah by the way; I’m a ghost now. Yeah, funny huh? Talk about role revers, right?
SUZE!
Fighting not to pull a face, I open my eyes and my mouth dropped… oh no way…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: see, just a short preview of chapter 12, but I hope that this will convince you all that I am still very much alive and that I haven't abandon this fic. I will set to writing a number of chapters for you all, to make up for my lack of them through this past year. Again I am sorry for this and hope you will all forgive me. Trust me I would rather be writing for you kind people then the people who are reading my English essays and marking my other exams, 'sigh'.
Thank you for reading this short preview and will continue to keep reading this fic.

#58 Michael_luver

Michael_luver

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 05:22 AM

You are alive!!! Was starting to get a little worried.
Good luck with your last exam!!!
WHERE IS SHE?!!! WHO KIDNAPPED HER?!!! OH NOOOOOOO!!!

Can't wait for the rest!!!

Loves,
Caroline

#59 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:12 AM

You are alive!!! Was starting to get a little worried.
Good luck with your last exam!!!
WHERE IS SHE?!!! WHO KIDNAPPED HER?!!! OH NOOOOOOO!!!

Can't wait for the rest!!!

Loves,
Caroline

Hello
Yes I am alive! Lol.
Thank you for worrying, though I am also sorry for causing you worry.
Thank you, being given Good Luck always makes me feel a little more lucky.
Yes where is she? And why was she taken there? and by who? hehehe, have to wait and see... Don't kill me lol. I will update soon, I promise.

#60 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 05:38 PM

Your Back!!! Yay!!! I liked the perview i cant wait untill the next chapter!!

Linzi

#61 VictoriaGirl=)

VictoriaGirl=)

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 06:16 PM

*New Reader*
Great Story!
Please Update Soon!

#62 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 04:05 PM

Hey, update soon!

-Amy

#63 VictoriaGirl=)

VictoriaGirl=)

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:49 AM

Bump?

#64 VictoriaGirl=)

VictoriaGirl=)

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 12:23 PM

Hello, I'm Just Woundering...
Is There Going To
Be An Update
Soon?

P.S. I Don't Mean To Sound Rude Or Anything.
I'm Just Woundering, =]

#65 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:48 AM

Hello, I'm Just Woundering...
Is There Going To
Be An Update
Soon?

P.S. I Don't Mean To Sound Rude Or Anything.
I'm Just Woundering, =]

Hi
Yeah, I know that you're not trying to be rude or anything and I'm sorry that you actually had to ask that question, I really am.
I've been really busy (I seriously have, helping my dad build rooms isn't really great for finding time to write but I have been doing a lot of thinking about all my fanfics) also recuperating from exams and then waiting for exam results to come back (which kinda gave me writer's block on everything).
But I do have more free time at the moment and I'm planning on sitting down with this fic and writing a few more chapters for it this coming week.
Once again really sorry about making you all wait and thank you for waiting and hopefully I'll be able to make up for the time that has been used waiting with these next couple of chapters. Thanks for staying tuned.
SapphireShell19

#66 VictoriaGirl=)

VictoriaGirl=)

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:36 AM

Hi
Yeah, I know that you're not trying to be rude or anything and I'm sorry that you actually had to ask that question, I really am.
I've been really busy (I seriously have, helping my dad build rooms isn't really great for finding time to write but I have been doing a lot of thinking about all my fanfics) also recuperating from exams and then waiting for exam results to come back (which kinda gave me writer's block on everything).
But I do have more free time at the moment and I'm planning on sitting down with this fic and writing a few more chapters for it this coming week.
Once again really sorry about making you all wait and thank you for waiting and hopefully I'll be able to make up for the time that has been used waiting with these next couple of chapters. Thanks for staying tuned.
SapphireShell19

It's Okay, I Get
Writers Block Sometimes, It Makes
Me Crazy.
I Loves The Story!

~Tori Is Short For Victoria~

#67 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:20 PM

bump

#68 VictoriaGirl=)

VictoriaGirl=)

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 02:28 PM

Update?

#69 ILuvRomance17

ILuvRomance17

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 11:05 AM

hey....are you ever going to finish this story? :) I LOVE IT! and i realllly want to know how it ends!!

#70 xshimmerbluex

xshimmerbluex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:59 PM

please finish it :heartbeat:
:spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:

#71 ILuvRomance17

ILuvRomance17

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:59 AM

PLEASE UPDATE!!! WE ARE DIEING HERE! X.x

Ok...that was a bit extreme...but still we need an update!

#72 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:06 PM

Does anyone else think this story has sadly died :(

#73 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:09 PM

I mean no disrespect of course. This has been my favorite Mediator Fanfic in a long time.

#74 Rockdivarulz

Rockdivarulz

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:36 AM

New Reader alert!!
This is one of the best fan fics but please update :blush:

#75 Michael_luver

Michael_luver

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:48 AM

BUMP!

#76 cydneeey♥

cydneeey♥

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 06:58 AM

I'm a new reader, and can I just say I am absolutely in love with this FanFiction. I could totally imagine this being a follow on from the original series, you have definately written well in the style of Meg Cabot. Please, carry it on!♥

#77 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 03:25 PM

this is sooo not fair!!! i just got done reading everything and it was really really good and u should finish it... NOW!! jking, but soon would be nice. i really liked your other fan fic, u r a very good writer but u should really finish this!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!! p.s. who kidnapped suze and y is she underwater and where is she????? p.p.s. So many questions left unanswered!! i do not think this is how u should thank your fans which by the looks of all the comments u have a lot!! :icon_mecry2: :user: :angry: :( :D :wacko: :icon_eek: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :icon_mecry2:

#78 Angel Kitten

Angel Kitten

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:12 PM

Please
Please
please finish this !!!
It is sooooooo good !!!!!
xoxoxoxozleannie

#79 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 05:02 PM

Author's Note: Hi to all who are actually reading this. I'm updating, with an actual chapter and I have another one ready to post, so yeah.
I am so, so very, very sorry for being so slack in updating this. Last year and the year before were very stressful for me and I'm really hoping that this year will be way, way better, so that I can finish this fic and start on some of the other Medaitor fanfics that I have running around my head, demanding to be written, but anyway, finishing this one first.
Here is Chapter 12.

Chapter 12

Jesse!
I felt odd.
Well yeah, most people probably did feel a bit odd after being dragged under black water by a terrifying pale hand grapping their ankle and with the increasing depth that you are pulled under, you feel as if a great weight is being pushed down upon you head.
And then because of all this, you appear to have drowned… but then you wake up. So yeah, I think I have full rights to be feeling odd right about now.

“I think she is awaking up.” Ok, now I feel even odder, because I swore that I just heard a voice... scratch that several voices, which is weird because only like a few seconds ago, I did sort of open my eyes to have a look around me and there had been no one around me then, especially not a whole group of people that I could hear right now… and trust me, I would have known that they were there before; for where I was, it wasn’t exactly dark! Which is another reason I was keeping my eyes now tightly shut.

“I think, she thinks she’s dead.”
“Well I would too, if I were her! Why did you have to bring her here the way you did? Would scare the life out of any sane person!”
“Mathew, quit complaining… and you are dead! So you can’t talk!”
“Thank you so much for reminding me!”
“Shush, both you! Neither of you are helping.” Why thank you, who ever you are.
Those two were giving me a headache; which being dead, how could I possibly ever get one ever again? Oh wait, am I actually dead?

I forced down my fear that I had actually, you know, kicked the bucket. Checked out. Popped off. Bit the dust. You know, that I was actually… dead.
Come on, Suze, bite the bullet and open your eyes and see what the bloody hell is going on. The quicker you do that, the quicker you might… no CAN go back to Jesse… I cringed, that’ll be a fun conversation. I could just hear it now.
Hey Honey, I’m home… and oh yeah by the way; I’m a ghost now. Yeah, funny huh? Talk about role reversal, huh?
SUZE!

Fighting not to pull a face, I open my eyes and my mouth dropped… oh no way…

Jesse felt his mouth drop at sight of the person who stood before him in the doorway of his home.
“Carmen?”
She stared at him sadly, though her blue eyes were wide with terror as they darted in all directions as if she suspected an attack from any direction.
“Can I please come in?”
“Um, I’m actually having a bit of a crisis at the moment.”
She nodded her head as if agreeing with him.
“Yes, I know.”
“You do?” He asked feeling his confusion rise to another notch. She nodded again this time more vigorously.
“Please let me come in.”
He stared at her for a few moments longer before stepping back and allowing her to enter the cottage.
“Why do I have the strangest feeling that you know exactly what is going on here.” He muttered as he shut the door behind her and motion for her to go into the lounge room. She simply nodded glumly in return and he felt an immediate sinking feeling in his gut.

No way!
I simply could not believe what I was seeing. I shook my head a few times, but the people or rather ghost (I think) didn’t disappear before me.
“You’re all dead.”
“Yes, we know that quite well, thank you very much.” A man, Mathew I think grumbled.
“No, I mean, I know that. But, I mean, you’re…” I trailed off weakly, unsure how to voice my thoughts with offending these already obviously over-sensitive beings.
“What you mean is that we’ve all been either killed or taken by Hell Hounds, right dear?” I blinked stupidly at the owner of the new voice.
“Bethany Davidson?” I mumbled softly and she smiled sadly back at me.
Yeah, that had been what I meant but for some reason I was still rather surprised to see her standing there with the rest of ghosts who I had known or had at least guessed had been either killed by Hell Hounds or as ghosts been taken by them. I could see the old woman that had come to Jesse and I way back when we were still living in New York and had no clue that something weird and dangerous was going on. I could see others, like the Liberian I had thought I had saved but obviously hadn’t and a few other ghosts that I and Father Dom had been mediating for a couple of weeks when I and Jesse had first return, only to have them mysteriously disappear on us.
I look at all the faces that were staring at me in this gloomy place and I felt a surge of pity for them.
I mean, this place reminded me of that horrible corridor, except that this place being a thousand times worse. It was no corridor, it wasn’t even a room. I wouldn’t even call it a place because it is basically nothing but glumness and mist, filled with sadness and anger.
“Where are we?”
“I guess you could call this place Limbo.” Bethany said softly, looking around her sadly. I shuddered.
“Limbo? You’re kidding right? How did I get here? I’m not…?”
“Dead? No. we simply called you here.”
“Called?” I asked with raised eyebrows. “You call how you got me here ‘simply called’. Wasn’t there a better way than that to get me here?”
All the ghosts around me shook their heads.
“We did try to be gentle, but you and the baby struggled so much that the only way to get you to come was to grab you and pull you down.” Mathew explained, somewhat sheepishly. I scowled at him and he looked even more sheepish.
“Ok, so now that you’ve all got me down here, what do you all want?”
“Your help obviously.”
“With? And if you mean getting you all out of here? I’m sorry but I have no idea how to.”
“Oh that’s not why we summoned you here.” Bethany said quickly.
“Oh?”
“We wanted to talk to you. To tell you what we know.”
“Ok. Shoot. I’m all ears because granted I can’t go anywhere and I’m guessing I can’t leave without listening to you all first, right?”
No one answered me and I sighed, turning my full attention on to Bethany.
“We know why the witch wants your baby.”
My whole body became stiff, my hand moving to my belly, feeling my child kicking lightly against my hand as if you reassure me that he was fine and that all would work out somehow. I forced myself to smile.
“Yeah, actually I know why she wants my baby. To bring herself back to life, right?” Bethany and the rest of the ghosts look more than a little startled.
“How do you know that?” Bethany asked softly.
“Um, this ghost witch told us before she got kinda blown up.”
“So, you know what is at stake, then?”
“Yeah I know, but she can’t. She can’t just come back to life simply because she has a lot of power working for her. That’s not how it works. There is so much more to it then that.”
I was met with blank looks and I couldn’t help but roll my eyes.
“She needs a body. Which she doesn’t have, unless she goes back through time and… but that is way, way too complicated. But really, she needs a body to come back to life.”
“She has one.” Bethany said softly.
“Look I just said that she can’t have her own body and you know you kinda need a body to be alive.”
“I never said that she wanted her own body to come back to life in.” Bethany said softly. I looked at her for a moment in confusion before my heart sunk.
“Whose body does she want then?”
“Her sister’s.” I closed my eyes as suddenly more puzzle pieces fell into place and I felt sick in my gut.
“Her sister’s?”

Author's Note: Yeah, I know short and I'm sorry about that but I will be putting up the next chapter very, very soon. I just need to edit it some more, so yeah. Thank you for reading.

#80 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:44 PM

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

#81 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 01:08 AM

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I am so very, very sorry for the very long, long, LONG wait for this chapter. I swear that the next one will up mostly likely tomorrow. Once again I am sorry am the long delay.
Thank you very much for your review.

#82 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:21 AM

Author's Note: Well here's chapter 13. This is kinda the chapter to help tie up some lose ends and get the story moving again, or well moving for me, because I am as desperate to finish this fic as all of you are probably wanting me to finish it.

Chapter 13

“And I’m her sister.”
Jesse just sat there in stunned silence at the rather incredible story he just been told by Carmen. It seemed so unbelievable and yet, looking into the scared face of the young woman sitting opposite him at the dinning table, her hands wrapped tightly around her tea cup, so tightly that her knuckles were white.
“Why are you telling me this?” he asked through heavy lips. His mind was still reeling from all that he had just been told.
“Because you have a right to know and…” more tears rolled down Carmen’s cheeks “and I don’t think I can stop her, not that I ever thought that I could before, but…” she took a deep breath.
“You’ve actually fallen in love with Jake now haven’t you?” he guessed, running a hand through his hair. She nodded her head vigorously.
“And she furious with me because I have. It wasn’t part of our plan, her plan. But I couldn’t help it. He’s the first person whose actually looked at me and seen only me. Not my sister. My beautiful, smart, powerful sister.” A tear drop dropped into her tea.
“You do understand what would happen if her soul went into your body, don’t you?” he asked her softly.
“I do now. I didn’t before, but before I didn’t question her. But now…” she looked at over at him desperately, “now, I don’t want to lose my body. I don’t want my soul to be shoved out of it to make room for her. I might not be as beautiful or as smart or as powerful a witch as her but I still want to live. I want to live and be with Jake. Even if the whole reason for meeting Jake was just so that I could get close to you and Suze.” She shook her head, her pretty face filled with disgust and self-loathing.
“You love your sister very much, don’t you?” he asked softly. Despite everything that this young woman had told him this night, he couldn’t find it within himself to hate her. Even though she had done many things that were very similar to what Paul himself had done many years ago, he still found sympathy for this young woman.
“I do. I truly do. But I love Jake more. So much more. She may be my twin, but…” she trailed off and looked down into her tea cup.
“You don’t want to die for her? That’s fine, you have a right to live your life, and she has no right to say otherwise.”
“Ha, you try telling her that! She just gets mad and starts summoning those evil dogs of hers.”
He shook his head slightly.
“Seems like a great deal of hassle to go through, to simply come back to life.” He muttered softly to himself then he snorted. “Like I’m one to talk.”
“Huh?”
“Nevermind. Though,” he looked at Carmen curiously. “Didn’t your sister ever simply think to go and ask a mediator to do a Soul Transfer for her?” He said spat out the words ‘soul transfer’ with disgust.
Carmen looked at him confused.
“Um no. I don’t think so. I mean, she might of but I doubt it. She very much likes to do these sorts of things by herself. Makes her feel more powerful and important, I guess.” She shrugged her shoulders.
“Right. So how exactly is she going to do this? Her version of a Soul Transfer, exactly?”
“Um, I’m not entirely sure. I just know it needs me, obviously,” she looked a little down but continued, “Um, a lot of spiritually empowered beings, ghost, I suppose and I don’t know a power boost? Which I’m guessing would be meaning your baby.” She cringed a little under Jesse’s hard glare. So he’s and Susannah’s child was merely a power booster, wonderful. He thought darkly.
Just then there was a loud crashing sound from upstairs. Carmen looked at him, her face filled with terror.
“It’s her. She is going to be so furious at me.” She whispered softly, more tears rolling down her cheeks.
“Stay here.” He ordered her softly. She simply nodded her head weakly in return as he moved out of the living room, towards the staircase. He wasn’t really sure what he could actually do against a witch, a ghost witch at that, but…

“JESSE!”
He felt his heart almost stop at the sound of his name being half yelp, half shouted from upstairs.
He pounded up the stairs, three at a time to find Susannah, fighting against bedclothes in their room.
Querida?’
“Ow. Hey. Help?” he moved to her side in an instant, helping her untangle herself from the bedclothes before taking her in his arms and pressing her against his chest, burying his face into her hair, breathing her in deeply.
“Ah, Jesse? You’re kinda squashing me and the kid here.” She squeaked and he quickly released her.
“Sorry. Querida?” He cupped his hands around her face gently, resting his forehead against hers. “Querida, where did you go? Where did the baby take you?”
“Ah, well that’s kinda of a long story. But speaking of which, why were you downstairs?”
“Oh. Well you see I’ve been listening to a rather long story actually?”
She looked at him more than a little confused.
“Huh?”
Without bothering to explain, he placed an arm around her waist and guided her downstairs to the living room where Carmen still stood, looking nervously at them as they entered the room.
“Huh.” Susannah said simply. He looked down at her and could see, clearly written all over her beautiful face that she was torn between the desire of hitting Carmen and not. He gently tighten his grip on her waist.
“So, I’m guessing you’ve heard a similar story as I have?” Jesse asked her gently, trying to get her to stop shooting daggers at the already traumatised young woman.
“Which would be?” he rolled his eyes at Susannah’s cold ignorance.
“Carmen, would you mind greatly if you would retell your story once again? For Susannah?” Carmen shook her head and once more sat down in the seat she had been occupying before Susannah sudden return. Jesse pulled out a seat for Susannah who was still scowling darkly at the young woman sitting across from them. He rolled his eyes at her and motioned for Carmen to tell her story.

“I come from a family of witches. Twin witches to be exact. All the women on the maternal side of my family are twins and have at least some magic. In my sister and my case, the magic between us was not of equal portion. My sister is-was gifted greatly in the act of magic. I, not so much. I can barely make a teaspoon hover for more than a few seconds, while she could lift a whole apartment building without raising a sweat.” She smiled a little grimly. “She could be a real brat about it too, that she was so powerful while I was so weak. Everyone in our family was so proud of her. Even our Dad and he doesn’t even like this stuff. I used to think Mother bewitched him into marrying her; they are so different from each other, but anyway.”
“About two years ago, there was an accident. We, my sister and I, were trying a new kind of spell. Well she was trying, I was just there acting as canon fodder. If something went wrong with her spells and thing got messy the blame would be simply placed on me. Anyways, the spell that she was trying cast was one to bring back the dead.” She shrugged at the raised eyebrows being shot at her from her two listeners. “She killed our cat to practise on. Well, she said that she didn’t kill him, but…” she shuddered. “Anyway, she was trying to bring his soul back to his body or maybe his ghost or whatever, but I don’t know, but anyway something went wrong. We heard a whole lot of whispering and all this dark mist started to appear and it got really cold. I tried to tell her to stop what she was doing, that it was wrong and that only mediators had a right to do this sort of stuff, even though I’m pretty sure you guys don’t. I mean, do what she was trying to do, right?” She looked between them, noting the somewhat sheepish and shame-face of Susannah and the blank look of Jesse. “Do you?” she asked startled.
“This is your story time, not ours.” Suze growled impatiently.
“Right, sorry. Anyway, we kept going, trying to ignore the voices and the mist and the cold, but then…then there was this flash of really bright light... Don’t pull faces that’s just what happen.” Suze ducked her head, once more looking a little ashamed.
“And the next thing I knew, our basement was completely gone, not to mention our house and my twin sister was dead.”
“When did she come back to visit you as a ghost?” Suze asked softly.
“Oh, about a year ago now. She said that while she was in the in-between she had found a way for her to come back to life, but that I needed to help her do it.” Carmen said sighing heavily.
“Without telling you what the actual cost of doing so would entitle til now, right?” Suze asked gently. She wanted to be mad. She really did. She wanted to hate this woman whose sister was threatening everything that she had worked so hard for, but she couldn’t when the girl looked so defeated and grief-stricken as she did.
“I never wanted to hurt anyone. Never. I just wanted my twin back, so badly. And Mom said that everything would be fine. That everything would work out fine, I just needed to get into your family that was all.” A tear rolled down Carmen cheek. “but I never wanted to hurt anyone. I just…” she shook her head.
“Do you love Jake?” Susannah asked unexpectedly. Carmen looked at her confused.
“Of course, but why has that got to do with any of this?”
“Well, because I think that in return he really, really loves you back. I mean, this was a guy who basically lived simply to eat, sleep and work so that he could have enough money to buy a car and that was basically his life. Now, he actually looks like he’s actually alive and awake as to oppose to always sleepy.” She smiled slightly, though Carmen didn’t understand why but guessing from Jesse’s rolling of the eyes it must have been an inside joke of sorts between them. She suddenly felt like an intruder, not that she wasn’t one already but seeing them, seeing how they were with each other…
“I should probably get going. Jake might sleep like the dead but I think even he will notice that I’ve been gone a long time.” She mumbled quickly. The couple opposite her nodded their heads, getting up as one as she did.
She fought back a small smile as she watched the way that Jesse was quietly trying to fuss over Suze as they walked to the door and her trying to swat him away with an amused but embarrassed sort of grin on her face.
“Goodbye.” She mumbled as the door was open for her by Jesse.
“Bye. Oh wait a minute. What’s her name? Your sister, I mean?” Suze asked rather urgently.
“Oh, um, I’m sorry. Clara is my sister’s name.”
“Ok thanks. And, um, this might sound really odd but do you have a photo of her by any chance?” Carmen tilted her head, looking at Suze with a confused expression. “So that we can summon her and kick her witchy-ghostly butt.” Suze elaborated calmly while Carmen noted behind her Jesse rolling his eyes heavens ward with a somewhat pleading expression on his face. She fought back a grin again.
They really were such an odd couple and yet they work absolutely beautifully with each other. From the few months that she had known them, she could tell that their love was a true, pure thing.
She felt sure that there was something more to their story than that of which the rest family knew because the depth of the commitment and love that they had for each other went far deeper than any love she had ever seen before.
These two looked ready to die for each other without a second thought. She had the slightest of inkling that they already had.
She felt a another wave of guilt flood her.
“I’m sorry,” she said softly, breaking up the silent squabbling going on between the couple, causing them to look at her in bewilderment, “for my part in all this.”
“Every family member comes with some type of strings attached and with some sort of unusual background.” Jesse soothed her gently. Suze gave a soft snort at this and Jesse simply rolled his eyes at her.
Carmen opened her mouth to question them on this before she quickly closed it again. It was none of her business and they had done so much for her by simply listening to her side of the story, even though she knew they had every right to hate for everything her sister had put them through. And going to put them through still, she thought dully, smiling sadly as she waved her hand in farewell to the odd couple as she hopped into her car and drove back to hers and Jake’s little apartment.

Author's Note: All over you who happen to guess that Carmen did have something to do with Witch, bravo to all of you, though I am hoping that you all did make this connection with them, because that would lost the whole point of the Witch's side of the story.
Anyways, thanks for reading and yeah, comments are nice.

#83 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:24 AM

By the way, I'm having Cee Cee and Adam's kid being born in the next chapter. I hope that you all don't mind that they are having a girl? Any names that anyone particularly wants their little girl to be named?
I already have a vote for Angelica? But any others? Let me know and we can have a vote.
Thanks

#84 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:26 AM

Scatch that... we have three names already to go with; Angelica, Stephanie or Tarina.
I like all three, so yeah.

#85 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:40 PM

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY I MISSED IT WHEN IT FIRST CAME ON!!!! :S BUT I THOUGHT I WAS GRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! AND I THINK A GIRL FOR CEECEE AND ADAM WORK...... :D UPDATE SOON!!!!! :D

#86 amy bham

amy bham

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:04 AM

O ME GAWD!!!!!........
THIS STORY IS BLADDY LEKKER.... :eusa_clap:
I HOPE THIS PAGE IS NOT GONE DEAD THAT WILL BE VERRY SAD!!!!!!... :icon_mecry2: .
IF ITS NOT....THAN WELL....UP DATE SOOOOOOOOOOOON... :user:
XOXOXOXOXOz
amy :happy8:

#87 JesseIsMyHero

JesseIsMyHero

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:04 PM

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god! I just read the whole series in 2 hours. I'm in love. Please finish for the sake of my heart! (: Amazingly breath-taking!!

#88 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

oh my god this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! please update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#89 corgs

corgs

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

I am so glad I found you on here!! I originally found you randomly on deviantart and got hooked on Death Sight there. I really hope you finish this story, it is seriously really good! You have a very good writing style that is so easy to read. I feel like I'm reading the 7th Mediator book sometimes.

Please update soon, it would be such a shame if you didn't :)

#90 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

oh my god I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!! PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE!!! iM DYIMG OVER HERE!!!!:) :heartbeat: :eusa_clap: :a_smil08: :hyper: :love7: :m: :m:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users