Photo

Alexandria Elizabeth De Silva

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

Poll: Who do you is the funniest character? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Funny!

1. Alex (5 votes [35.71%])

Percentage of vote: 35.71%

2. Rachel (6 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

3. Bennie (1 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

4. Sam (1 votes [7.14%])

5. Jake (1 votes [7.14%])

Most evil character

1. Bennie (12 votes [92.31%])

Percentage of vote: 92.31%

2. Sam (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Jake (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 03:22 PM

So this is my first Fan Fiction and guess what it's about... alright you can tell from the title Jesse and Suze's kid and guess what she's a mediator but she doesn't know she is one... Which could be a problem since Bennie (Paul's son) wants Suze's dad to relive again which wouldn't be so bad. Unless that is Jesse would still be dead and Alex wouldn't exist but since Suze and Paul went to the same college that would mean SUZE WOULD BE MRS. PAUL SLATER. Bennie would make sure he would still exist but what about Alex she would... well never exist. Now she and her BFF (CeeCee and Adam's kid) Rachel must stop Bennie before it's too late.

I'll will write the first chapter soon.

#2 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 05:39 PM

I'll start writing it right now.

"Querida! Get up you sleepyhead!" I hear my dad shout. "Uh-nuh." I say underneath my pillow. "C'mon querida your friend Rachel is

here." "Fine." "Good now get up." "Gah!" "Querida! I said-" "Okay I getting up." I finally got out and scrambled to my kitchen. "Where's mom?"

"She's taking care of some um... business." That's what my dad always said. I have never known in my entire life what he meant by that.

Sometimes it's the exact opposite. "Oh gotcha. Where's Rachel?" "She's outside in her car." "M'kay." I went back upstairs to change into my

sweet

outfit that my mom and I got over spring break when we went to New York to visit her friend Gina. We went to Calvin Klein and well other

stores.

I ran downstairs to my front door and saw my friend Rachel standing on the front porch. "Alex! Finally geez what took you so long.. Oh wait your

lazy I forgot." I gave her my sigh look. "Ha ha very funny, not." We got in her car since I can never get my license. Then we drove off Junipero

Sierra Mission Academy. We got out of Rachel's car and we were greeted by none other the Slater Twins, Sam and Bennie. "Wow it's Alex De

Dork." said Sam. "Well if it isn't the Stinkers." said Rachel. Sam thought she was the most popular girl in school even though it was Kacey. Who

really never went school at all. "Nice comeback where's you get it the same place you got your clothes. "C'mon Rachel let's go." We walked off

when a glowing girl walked up to my locker. "Please I need to warn you that there is danger please don't let him."

#3 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 09:00 PM

So do ya like the plot and Yes Rachel is awesome!

#4 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 06:53 PM

Update!!!!!!!!

That glowing girl that was just another hilucination at least that's what I thought...then. As long as I have lived in Carmel I have had werid

hilucinations where the glowing people ask me to help them move on into their life. It started when I was 3. I was sitting on a swing

somewhere

on the beach while my parents were off just walking around and were in the water a long time.

A glowing girl walked up to me and said:

"Please

my husband's sister's daughter was supposed to enherit my topaz necklace and now my horrible husband won't give it up please she's the

only

family besides my husband who took the life support off of me." I looked at her puzzled like and ran off to tell my parents about the

stranger/hilucination. They told me I had been in the sun to long and not to worry about it. Only they said that everytime they heard me

complain.

They didn't take me to threapy to help me get over it not at all. I decided to talk to her anyway. I said it in a low voice so no one could hear

me talking to myself "Who would that be?" I asked. "The Slater child." Only she pronounced it the way my dad did and it sounded like

Ssslater
but my dad knew english and spainsh pretty well so he hardly said it like that. "Why what is he going to do?" "Make my dreams

come true like I had planned 170 years ago." "Huh?" "Well at least when he does it I won't have to be related to a stupid girl like you." She

slowly

faded away

170 years ago! That would be the 1850's I was born in the 2100's what the heck! I went to my first peroid class which I have Bennie Slater in

there when we were dismissed he came up to me and said "So I figured Maria would tell you. How long have you known?" "Known what?"

"You're a shifter or as your parents called it a mediator."

I sorta copied that last part from Jinx opps oh well

#5 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:01 PM

Hahahahah Love it I have a daydream kinda like this only instead of alex not knowing what she was she dose know she just dose not know what it's called and she finds out about the whole dad lived during the 1850s thing when she has to reserch her family history. But I love it it's very funny keep it up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

#6 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:03 PM

Oh yea forgot to say if you want a partner I'm willing to help. I love to write!

#7 m0nkey_luvs

m0nkey_luvs

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:23 PM

I haven't actually read the Mediator (I've been meaning to) but I love it.

Also, haha, what a coinkidink, I have the same initials (without the D)- AES- with the same middle name.

-Anna

#8 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:01 PM

*new reader* Hey, this is pretty cool, can't wait for the next update!

A.x

#9 Bookworm923

Bookworm923

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:02 PM

This sounds interesting

#10 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:52 PM

Yea! Hope can you write next chapter!!!!!!!!!

#11 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:05 PM

I have a few questions before I do that but don't we need to open a planning thread so I atleast know what I'm going to write about without spoiling it!

#12 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 04:33 PM

Okay hope I am gonna open a planning thread for us then we have ideas lets post them here

#13 alychont1993

alychont1993

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:48 PM

oh my god i love this MORE MORE
hi hopee :a_smil08:

#14 alychont1993

alychont1993

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:49 PM

umm hi this is hopes friend and we were wondering were the tread is we can not find it!!!!!!!!!!!! *gasp*

#15 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:20 AM

Update oh and just so you know I'm Ash's writting Partner so look for any chapter with our name's

"A WHAT?" I asked confusedly.

"A Mediator you know the thing when you see ghosts and they come to you for help." Bennie said while trying to explain.

"Those have been ghost all along!"

"Yea and your dad was one well at least before your mom accidentally brought him back to life by shifting him to there time."

With that all i could do is lauph! My Dad a ghosts and mom being able to go back into time and NOT only that they could see ghosts like me man Bennie maybe evil but he sure is funny! He interupted me with a

"WHY ARE YOU LAUPHING I'M SEROUIS!"

"Yea ok so how would you know all this?"

"Beacuse my dad try to keep your dadfrom dying so your mom and dad would never have met."

He said that mumbulling but I still heard that I was about to say something but before I could the bell rang so I quickly went to class. The day went so slow and the only class I had with Rachel was last hour Geometry so I began to write her a note.

Hey do you mind taking me to the library today? I scribbled on the piece of paper it was easy to give it toher seing how she sat in front of me.

Sure but why? she wrote back ok whats a resonable asscuse to go to the library... I know

I need to write a report on my family history.

ok i'll help if you need any?

Ok thanks!

Welcome.

The next hour went so slow. I wish it would end. I don't know why I thought that a creep like Bennie would get the best of me but I was sorta curious to find out. As I was wrapped around my thoughts about this the bell finally rang and I quickly got ready and ran out the door.

"Wow I never seen you get this excited about going to the library." Rachel said curious

"Well the thought about getting to know about my family's history excites me." I said trying to use as a cover up.

"When we finally got there I went to where the history of carmel would be and looked for a book that where sposedly my dad was from time period when I finally found a book! It was The history of families of carmel 1840 to 1850. How conveniet I opened it looking for De Silva I skimmed threw the De Silva section like there was no tommrow blahdy blahdy blahdy blah owns a ranch blahdy blahdy blah has lots of children Blahdy Blahdy Blahdy Blah Maria De Silva Blah wait Maria isn't that what Bennie called that one chick by my locker. I read as fast as I could his parents wanted her to marry this Hector dude which by the way was her cousin thats extreamly gross! Anyway she wanted to marry this slave runner her father was against slavery so he said no and while Hector was on his way to the weading he mysterously dissapeared. With Hector gone Maria could marry the slave runner and they lived happily ever after except for their children though. There was nothing to do with my dad so it was all good untill I saw this family portrait and in it a person that looked exactly like my dad! At first I thought it was a coincedence but as I read Hector's name was not only Hector it was JESSE DE SILVA! At least thats what his mother called him. With that I ran to check out this book and grabed Rachel to get the heck out of hear and to seltle something with my parents.

"Geeze aren't we in a rush today?" She said Sarcastily

"Don't push me!" I yelled as we were going to the car

"Wow I was only kidding what wrong with you?"

"I need to settle something with my parents."

"Found out something about your past that you didn't like?"

" OH YEA!" I said sourly

And with that said the whole ride home was silent when I finally got home Rachel yelled good luck from her car and drove away. I was at the front door took a deep breath and walked in to prepare myself for what might happen.

#16 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:50 AM

Hi this is the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stared at my door bracing myself to whatever my parent's had to say. I grasped my keys as I slowly opened the door and got my usual greeting from my cousin Jake (named after his dad)

"Alright Alex De Silva whad'ja do this time?"

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha, funny, very, not!"

"Ah well."

"Where's my mom and dad?"

"Wherever they are."

"You're no help, are you?"

"Hey I am just a guy who's related to you."

"Whatever."

I went upstairs to my room to look for my parents but I looked threw my book again. Maria, didn't she say 'At least when he does I won't have to be related to you'? Weird what was Bennie up to? I heard the door of my house open and I ran downstairs.

"Hi Allie so how bad was geometry?" asked my mom.

"The usual."

"What's in you're hand Allie?"

"The history of Carmel."

"Oh no you..."

"Yes and WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU BROUGHT DAD BACK TO LIFE FROM THE 1850's?

By the way I'm Ash

#17 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:27 PM

Sorry I forgot that they didn't know your name woops! but I liked the chapter!

#18 Bookworm923

Bookworm923

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:42 PM

Oh! What's she gonna do now! This sounds exciting! :blink:

#19 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:44 PM

Ha /Thanks but you can ask hope, she's writing the next chapter

#20 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:47 PM

I'm not one for the spoiling you'll have to wait untill tomrrow! Sorry!

- Hope :020:

#21 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:17 PM

Eeeh! Can't wait. =]

-A.x

#22 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:33 PM

Ha ha you can't read it because it's in our planning thread and if you do read it you will be bitten by the evil penguin Quack!

#23 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:45 PM

Ha ha you can't read it because it's in our planning thread and if you do read it you will be bitten by the evil penguin Quack!

:mellow: In that case i will keep my mouse from clicking there... Quack sounds evil... :P

-A.x

#24 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:00 PM

Yes... QUACK WILL GET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#25 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:42 PM

Update

Oh god they knew I was a mediator and didn't tell me grrrr...

"We-" said my mom

Let's see what happened in geometry Alright whatever either way this class sucks

"Allie listen we have known and thought you would have met someone who would have told you."

Okay then how about long division yeah that one sucks too

"well that slater-"

um... I am running out of how much math sucks god I only use it for shopping.

"Are you listening to me?" My mom asked in an impatiant tone

She was never one for the patiance that was all my dad that was kind of funny that I was thinking of him at that moment beacuse he walked in all happy to be home as always untill he saw me and my mom sitting on the tabel looking at him. My mom was looking at him like something terriable happened I was looking at him sorta angry.

"Nombre de dios we have to talk about this don't we?" My dad said sound resentful he should sound resentful after all they lied to me for sixteen years.

"Yea" my mom said

"Okay Querida it's better if you wait for the right guy before you..."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" I screamed. Holy crap my dad almost gave me the sex talk you got to be kidding me!

"NO Jesse not that it's the other thing you know what happened twenty years ago."

"Oh ok what a relief wait how did she know did you tell her?"

"No it was Slaters son."

"Leave it to his family to be the ones to tell her that."

"Okay thats great but what about this whole thing about Bennies dad trying to off you or not off you I gusse." I said very confused.

"Oh that well it's all that when I was your age Slater just wanted me and in order to do that Jesse had to live his life in the 1800s." Mom said

"Are You telling me that I could of been related to those spawn of mole people that live in the ear wax of an elephant!And dad you were sopposed to be marred to your cousin GROSSE!" I said angerly

"Thats not the point the point is that you are a mediator like us and now you have a responsibility to handle." Dad said

"What responsibility?"

"The responsobility to bring ghosts to heaven, hell, or their next life." mom said

"Thats your bussiness that you take care of! and how long have you've been doing this?"

"Since I was two."

"TWO and you new all this time from the first time I saw one and never bothered to tell me that not only I could see ghosts but the fact that my dad was one when you were sixteen what dose that make me? Half Ghost what how could you two manage beeing like that oh god Thank you for getting that image in my head now if you excuse me I'm going up stairs to do my geometry homework or something and I wish not to be disturbed by the ghost and his lover. GOOD NIGHT!"

I ran up the stairs to my bedroom okay i'll admit the ghost and his lover thing was kinda harsh ok really harsh and my parents will probly hate me for all eternity and I'll probly be grounded untill after 150 years I'm dead but I was pissed. You would be to if your parents lied to you for your whole life about something that was HUGE!

I was doing my stupid geometry homework the question was true or false Planes ABC And Planes XYZ are Skew? What the heck is skew maybe I should of litsen today. Thats when some one knocked on the door.

"Leave me alone I rather not fail geometry!" Once again I was rude but still pissed I think it was my dad beacuse he respected my wishes and left if it was my mom she would of burst down that door and came in. I practicly stayed in my room all night.

#26 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:44 PM

Update

Oh god they knew I was a mediator and didn't tell me grrrr...

"We-" said my mom

Let's see what happened in geometry Alright whatever either way this class sucks

"Allie listen we have known and thought you would have met someone who would have told you."

Okay then how about long division yeah that one sucks too

"well that slater-"

um... I am running out of how much math sucks god I only use it for shopping.

"Are you listening to me?" My mom asked in an impatiant tone

She was never one for the patiance that was all my dad that was kind of funny that I was thinking of him at that moment beacuse he walked in all happy to be home as always untill he saw me and my mom sitting on the tabel looking at him. My mom was looking at him like something terriable happened I was looking at him sorta angry.

"Nombre de dios we have to talk about this don't we?" My dad said sound resentful he should sound resentful after all they lied to me for sixteen years.

"Yea" my mom said

"Okay Querida it's better if you wait for the right guy before you..."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" I screamed. Holy crap my dad almost gave me the sex talk you got to be kidding me!

"NO Jesse not that it's the other thing you know what happened twenty years ago."

"Oh ok what a relief wait how did she know did you tell her?"

"No it was Slaters son."

"Leave it to his family to be the ones to tell her that."

"Okay thats great but what about this whole thing about Bennies dad trying to off you or not off you I gusse." I said very confused.

"Oh that well it's all that when I was your age Slater just wanted me and in order to do that Jesse had to live his life in the 1800s." Mom said

"Are You telling me that I could of been related to those spawn of mole people that live in the ear wax of an elephant!And dad you were sopposed to be marred to your cousin GROSSE!" I said angerly

"Thats not the point the point is that you are a mediator like us and now you have a responsibility to handle." Dad said

"What responsibility?"

"The responsobility to bring ghosts to heaven, hell, or their next life." mom said

"Thats your bussiness that you take care of! and how long have you've been doing this?"

"Since I was two."

"TWO and you new all this time from the first time I saw one and never bothered to tell me that not only I could see ghosts but the fact that my dad was one when you were sixteen what dose that make me? Half Ghost what how could you two manage beeing like that oh god Thank you for getting that image in my head now if you excuse me I'm going up stairs to do my geometry homework or something and I wish not to be disturbed by the ghost and his lover. GOOD NIGHT!"

I ran up the stairs to my bedroom okay i'll admit the ghost and his lover thing was kinda harsh ok really harsh and my parents will probly hate me for all eternity and I'll probly be grounded untill after 150 years I'm dead but I was pissed. You would be to if your parents lied to you for your whole life about something that was HUGE!

I was doing my stupid geometry homework the question was true or false Planes ABC And Planes XYZ are Skew? What the heck is skew maybe I should of litsen today. Thats when some one knocked on the door.

"Leave me alone I rather not fail geometry!" Once again I was rude but still pissed I think it was my dad beacuse he respected my wishes and left if it was my mom she would of burst down that door and came in. I practicly stayed in my room all night.

#27 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:50 PM

Um Hope how come it double posted? Oh well here's the next chapter

I didn't sleep at all that night. I was too busy thinking about whether or not I was half ghost or something. But what did Maria mean by "At least when he does it I won't have to be related to a stupid girl like you" what was Bennie up to and was Sam that smart enough to figure out what.. Yeah probably not, she's too stupid for that. Fortunately it was a Saturday when I woke up after 30 minutes of sleep. I decided to call Rachel. And as usual her mom picked up.

"Hello Alex! How are you?"

"Fine Mrs. McTravish. May I-"

She interrupted me with "Yes you may speak to her."

"Thank you."

"Rachel! Rachel!"

"Hello?"

"Rachel remember the book I checked out?"

"Yeah for your family's history report?"

"It said they have my family has a ranch."

"Really? Cool where is it?"

"A few miles from my house."

"Cool I'll pick you up at lunch when no one but you is at the house

I sat in my room as I waited for my parents' cars to leave. Only my dad waved kinda but it was a little flap wave. After my parents left at 10:30 I went downstairs to eat some breakfast. Finally I heard a knock at my door.

"Rachel! Thanks I so owe you one."

"Yeah when you owe me is when you finally get your liesence."

"Ha ha ha that was so funny I forgot how to laugh."

We drove to the De Silva ranch. There wasn't that much left to it it looked like it had been burned or something.

"Wow that is some ranch you got there."

"Yeah it sure is."

I brought my camera to take pictures of it to show to the Carmel Historical Society. It look horrible it was burnt really badly and it was rotting. I can't believe my dad actually lived in this thing 170 years ago. After I took the pictures Rachel drove me to the Historical Society and show the pictures only to see Sam and Bennie there.

"So I guess they finally told you didn't they?"

"Um Alex what is he talking about?"

"Rachel go wait by the car."

"Okay whatever its your family.

"Hello. How may I help you?" the helper person asked

"Can you tell me about the De Silva ranch?"

"What the De Silva's blood line is gone why would you want to know?"

"Because my Name is" then I said my name with my Spanish accent "Alexandria Elizabeth De Silva.

#28 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:00 PM

^_^ Nice update.

-A.x

#29 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:09 PM

Yes! I know but ha ha ha

#30 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:22 PM

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Excuse me did you say De Silva?"

"Why yes my name is-"

"I know you already told me. But how do I know you're not lying?"

"Because my father is Dr. Hector "Jesse" De Silva."

"Really? Is he named after one of you ancestors?"

"No he's just my dad that my....

I had to stop myself there because she would have thought I was crazy or something.

"Oh well excuse me could you and your friends step inside my office because they have an interesting find too."

We stepped inside her office and above her was a picture of the weird lady that we supposedly my 2nd cousin or something

"So Alexandria you say you're a De Silva?"

"Please I prefer Alex."

"Oh Alex well your friends have found something interesting about the De Silva's."

Bennie handed a picture of someone to the lady and showed it to me and it was a picture of... my dad and it made him look well um yeah um.... hot (god I can't believe I just said that hot god.)

"Well this is a picture of Hector "Jesse" De Silva. He mysteriously disappeared one day on his way to his wedding and it is believed that Maria De Silva, his cousin, killed him in order to marry Felix Diego, a slave runner. Unfortunately, Hector was the lasy male in the De Silva family ending the blood line. But what I don't understand is how you are a De Silva."

"I don't know that's just my last name."

"Well you do sort of look like one of his sister's I believe it is.. ah yes Esperanza but your hair is darker than hers."

"If I find other relatives that may have been related to the De Silva's I will let you know."

She let us out of her office and Bennie told me why he had that photo.

"So wanna know?"

"Know what?

"Why I had that photo."

"Okay why?"

"To make what my father had planned 20 years ago. Only I have a better idea."

"Make your grandpa live again but if I can't do that I will just exorcise him in the future making my dad and your mom get married. And I'll make sure I'll exist but you.. you're on you're on own. Then if I do I will still exorcise him so good luck."

Ha ha Bennie is more evil than his dad

#31 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:06 PM

Holy crap ash he's more evil than paul you think after all the things we done to him in what meadiators characters would never say he wouldn't be able to produce children but DANG!

#32 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:36 PM

UPDATE

"What did you say?" I asked in disbelife.

"You herd me!" Bennie Said all rudely

Now I understand why my Parents hate his family so much if this is how evil he is then imagine what his father was like his age. So mabey thats why when I kicked him where it counts also punched his nose which was bleeding like there was no tommrow I was also doing this for my parents sake.

"YOU *%^## WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?"

"You should damn well know why!" I screamed I then grabed his shirt with both of my hands. I think he was in to much pain to notice at first. "I'M GONNA MAKE YOU WISH THAT YOU WENT BACK IN TIME TO STOP YOUR SELF BEING BORN WHEN I'M THREW WITH YOU! SO LITSEN UP AND LITSEN GOOD BEACUSE I'M ONLY GONNA SAY THIS ONCE I'M GOING TO HANG YOU FROM A EIGHTY FOOT BALCONY YITH A ROPE AROUND YOUR NECK AFTER WORDS I'M GONNA NIJA DEATH STAR YOU IN THE BACK SLIT YOUR THROUGHT RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND BURN YOUR BODY! AND THEN YOU'LL MOST LIKELY GONNA COME BACK AS A GHOST SO THEN I'LL EXORCISE YOUR SOUL SO NO BODY CAN HEAR YOU WHINE ABOUT! GOT THAT!"

"Can you repeat that one more time please?"

"Oh we still have jokes well how about this for the freaking punch line!" Ok so yea I punched him again and again and again untill Rachel came and practicly pulled me off him. He's a pretty buff guy you think he could take a punch.

"You crazy *%^## you'll pay!"

"what for your new nose or something!"

"Ok Alex it's time to go home NOW!" Rachel pulled me to the car and started qustioning me.

"What the hell was that back there? What did he do call your shoes ugly or something!"

"Ha Ha Rachel your so funny today litsen just take me home my hand sorta hurts."

"Probly from practicly killing Bennie while you were at it why couldn't you hit Sam once for me?"

We were at my house and my parents were home by then I had a little bit of Bennies blood on my sleave plus I had to explain my self for last night this should be fun. I walked in the door to find my parents on the couch watching t.v I think they were wating for me beacuse they wern't actully paying attention.

"Ok Miss Tude don't you dare go to your room we have to talk." My mom said

"I know. I know." I said lifting my hands up in the air for mercy I kinda forgot about the blood and the some what pain I had in my knuckles but that all came back in an instant.

"Quaderina what did you do?!" My dad asked in a gental tone

"Allie What happen are you hurt?" My mom asked all the harshness out of her voice.

"Well let me start off to say that it's not my blood to begen with. It's actully Bennie Slaters he sorta got me pissed and I sorta kicked him where it hurt and punched him again and again and again."

By then my dad was checking my knuckles to see if I did anything to them. It's a good thing i'm related to a doctor.

"Slater should be here then to talk about it soon then, I don't see any think wrong I just think there sore how hard did you punch him anyway?" My dad asked.

"Hopfully I kicked him hard enouph for him not to produce children."

"Ok just go upstairs and change we have to have chat when you get down." My mom said.

As I was walking to my bedroom I was litsening to my parent's conversation

"What are we gonna do to that child?" My mom asked to my dad.

"Well let's see she's a loose cannon can get angry at any time could possibly serously harm any of the Slaters... What would your mom do?"

"HA HA HA your so funny Jesse I forgot how to lauph."

Wow I was thinking to myself when I was in my room maybe i'm more like my mom then I thought.

#33 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:06 PM

Oo. Nice update. GO Alex! Wooh. Beat Bennie! *dances*
Haha. Update soon.

-A.x

#34 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:19 PM

Yes Alex has issues

#35 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 03:16 PM

I went to clean off my clothes and wash my hand from the toxic goo (Bennie's blood) and a note fell our of my pants You stupid girl I will not let my plans fail! STUPID GIRL Okay the grossness form my dad marrying his cousin is making me sick again.

"Allie! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"GAH!"

"Now means now Querida!"

"Okay I'm coming."

I wondered down to my kitchen to see my mom's hardened face as if to look angry. It just made her look evil which sometimes she is.

"Now we need-" my mom almost said but before she could tears were rolling down my face.

"Querida, what's wrong?"

"N-nothing." I sobbed

I am not much of a crier it takes a lot make me cry. But I was crying.

"Allie- I think this explains it." She took the note in my hand and read it.

"Maria...." said my dad

"M-Maria w-wrote ttthat."

"Where'd you get it?"

Now I my face was all red from crying. "I got it today when-n I-I was Bennie Slater and he m-must have shove-"

"Querida why is that to be crying about?" my dad said as he hugged me.

"He going to prevent me from being born...." I couldn't breathe anymore after all that crying and after I said that I passed out

#36 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:28 AM

O_O Something fishy is going on.

-A.x

#37 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:24 AM

UPDATE sorry for the wait!

I woke up in the Hammoc outside it was a nice cool night and I wanted to stay out there to calm myself. I cant belive I fanted though I don't do that I just lose my temper a little easy but i don't think...

"YOU SICK AND PHSYCOTIC PERVERT!" Mom screamed

Why was my mom screaming hold on sick phsycotic pervert I know one and let's just say the apple dosen't fall far from the tree. I ran into the house as fast as I could to see what was happening and right as I walked in I saw my mom kicked Bennies dad right where the sun shines. It was actully funny I mean here's a grown women who had this grudge with this one guy since they were sixteen and now for the first time you saw what your mom would of done when she was sixteen. Priceless.

"Hey what did you do to my mom!?" I screamed

"Nothing ... too bad!" Paul said

"TOO BAD!" I said while I kicked him on his side. It's his fault he's like what fourty and he's married he should know better!

"Oh Suze don't tell me you gotta be like that." He was inch to inch with my mom's face was this guy serous he just got kicked twice and he's serosly at it again I swear i'm about to teach this guy some freaking manners. Well I was at least untill my dad punched him I't was kinda sweet beacuse Bennies dad went FLYING across the room! Man it takes a family effort to bring this guy down geeze!

"PAUL WERE BOTH FREAKING MARRIED!" My mom screamed only she didn't say freaking.

"Querida plug your ears." I didn't though so I heard what he was saying. "HOW COULD YOU RAISE YOUR SON TO BE !@#$!!!!!!!! TELLING HIM ITS OKAY TO RUIN SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE YOU LITTLE !@$%%^&^&*^%$@$%%$%$%%$#$$%%##$%%#$%@@$$$%%$#@$%#%." Ha ha ha even though he was raised in the 19th century he was awesome. "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST TELL YOUR SON TO HATE SOMEONE'S FAMILY JUST BECAUSE OF-" My mom and I had to hold him back from killing Bennie Slaters dad boy, he was still going at it. "AND NOW KISSING MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME!"

"Woah wait what did he do?" I was no longer holding my dad actully my mom was holding the both of us she's pretty strong i'll give her that. "Litsen here Bucko I kicked your sons ass I can kick yours mom let me and dad go we can handle this!"

"Ahhh Suze that's so sweet you let the cowboy and the mental case fight your battles."Paul said.

Ok so I gusse you know what happened next Paul was on the floor with HIS nose bleeding but belive it or not it wasen't my dad or me that was kicking his butt It was my mom and she had some good threats too. I had to pull her off of him before she killed him although if it were me I would just let her do it but then we would be charged with murder so I pulled her off and my dad grabed Paul and said...

"Litsen Slater you do anything to my family again and I will make your life a living hell GOT THAT!" DANG my dad sounded so evil I was scared for him. But before he could answer my dad literly picked him up and threw him out the door you herd a loud kerplunk and then an engine he was gone.

#38 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:07 PM

The updates are good, but the sentences need commas and full stops sometimes.
Can't wait to read more! (And i'm sorry for the CC... just want to help you make it better...)

-A.x

#39 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:41 PM

Update!

"God why is Bennie Slater's dad so.... so... so... weird?"

"Querida he's always been like that but why would Bennie Slater prevent you from being born?"

"He told me he was going to make mom's dad relive again and that he would make sure he would exist but I was in my own. I wonder if Sam Slater knows what her brother is doing?"

"Allie I know this may sound weird but if Sam goes to the mall or something I need you to talk to her about well... her brother's plans. I know you might think its weird but ask her if she knows she's a mediator. If she is maybe she could help you."

Had my mom gone mental or something? There was no way I was going to talk to Samantha "Sam" Slater. I will never ever in the entire history of my life and ghost life will I ever ever talk to Sam.

"What? Me talk to Sam Slater? Mom not even the toughest guys in the school will ever go near her. Even the seniors are afraid. Even the populars are afraid. Even the teacher-"

"Querida, stop. Does she only act like this around her brother?"

"Well yeah only when Bennie's around. That's when she's evil. In fact, I haven't even them by themselves. They're always together."

"That must mean she's under her brother influence." my mom stated with a reassuring voice. I hated it when she was right.

"Um... I guess so. People say when she's alone she's bathroom of the Starbuck's crying her head off."

"Allie you have to go to the mall and ask her okay? I mean tomorrow not tonight its 9:30."

"Alright will do."

"Good night Querida."

"Night"

I went upstairs to call Rachel and let her know I needed to go to the mall tomorrow. She told me yes that she was tired of being my chaffer. I went to bed hoping my conversation with Sam was going to go well.

#40 Bookworm923

Bookworm923

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 08:41 AM

I'm back! and by the way AWESOME UPDATE! (Please update soon.) :spinstar:

#41 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 05:19 PM

soooo Here's the deal readers Ash the Wonderful person she is, is writing the next chapter but she has an English paper due so it might take a little while! And I can't do it beacse it would be a very confusing chapter to write when you have no idea how to write it sooooo I wrote a little short that takes place after Alex screams at her parents and calls them the ghosts and his lover. so enjoy!

Suze: That was harsh
Jesse: Yes But mabey if you wern't such a big flirt the whole ghost and his lover idea wouldn't come up.
Suze: I was not Flirting!
Jesse: Are you sure?
Suze: Well if you wouldn't walk around with your shirt open all the time I wouldn't of flirt!
Jesse: Oh now it's my fault!
Suze: Yup!
Jesse: Wait why are we arguing about this!
Suze: I don't know.
Jesse: I'll go check on Alex Make sure she's Okay.
Suze: Be Gentle and if that dosn't work bust down the door!
Jesse: (sarcasticly) Will Do Will Do.

#42 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 05:27 PM

Hahaha. that was cool.

-A.x

#43 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:33 PM

English paper done! (Thank god)

I woke up to here the usual wake up call from my dad

"Querida! Get up you sleepyhead!"

And as usual I said "Uh-nuh."

And then it went with "C'mon querida."

"Fine!"

"Good, now get up."

"Gah!"

"Querida! I said-"

"I'm comin' I'm comin'

I scrambled out of bed into my kitchen and grabbed my bagel. I wrapped it up in a napkin and went to my bathroom and took a shower and got my Prada dress (A non-fancy one) and my Chanel jacket. I grabbed my Dooney & Bourke purse (Hey a tomboy can have a fashion sense) I watched some TV when Rachel finally came to my door.

"Wow! This is the first time ever you haven't been late!"

"Save it for a time that matters Rachel" I had gotten to a point where I hated when Rachel acted like a smart ass.

"Whatever."

We got to the mall when we saw our hot crushes, Josh and Jack.

"Hi Josh and Jack" Rachel and I said with a gossipy voice.

"Hi Rach." said Jack

"Whatz Up Alex?" said Josh.

"Nothin' much. You?"

"Trying to get Slater."

"Which one? They're both idiots."

"The guy one."

"Ah! Gotcha."

"Yeah we gotta hang him from the flagpole and punch his pug face in."

"Now that's an improvement!"

"Yeah it is."

"So I guess I'll see ya."

"See ja later."

After our rousing conversation, I ate my bagel on my way to Starbuck's (Not that great of an idea)

I entered it and sure enough there was Sam sitting there with a cookie and a hot cocoa.

"Hi Sam. I-"

She glared at me and drank her hot cocoa and spat out with anger "What do you want? Lemme guess another fight session? Do you wanna go or something because I am ready to go."

She kicked me and stepped on my foot that I think it caused my toe to bleed.

"No Sam. I need to ask you something."

"Well out with it. I haven't got all day."

"What about that pug face of a doofus?" Wow lots of sibling love there. And she didn't say pug face either.

"You know. Shifting into the fourth dimension."

She spit here hot cocoa on me. "You actually believe that crap? I mean my dad and my-"

I pointed to the ghost sitting on the stool waving at me to be funny. "Do you see her?"

"Yeah. Its... Wait your one? Then then then that means that..... its true."

"Yes and you know about-"

"Yup. Alex." She spit on her hand and held it out. "I guess this means... we gotta stop him."

"Thanks. I knew you were on my side."

"You know what else this is?"

"No."

"The beginning of a new friendship." I grabbed on her hand and did the same thing she did earlier.

#44 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:42 PM

Woah, Sam seems tough...

-A.x

#45 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members