• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 xox-C@ndii-xox

xox-C@ndii-xox

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,655 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 05:11 AM

Hey guys, you can post all your one-shot fanfics and poetry about Meg's characters/books here. Please note that all WF and MCMB rules apply. [Click on the links for guidelines.] Have fun! =]

#2 shadowland750

shadowland750

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,717 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 03:46 PM

Jesse is cool
Paul goes a drool.
Jesse just rules.

FIRST ONE!!

#3 brunettebabie

brunettebabie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:01 AM

Nice One Shadow! Hehe

#4 shadowland750

shadowland750

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,717 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:31 AM

Thank you!

Jesse is hot.
Paul is not.
If you are not with me you are just mean.
So I would not want to be seen.
By the JFC Members.
Or you will go tremble.

#5 shadowland750

shadowland750

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,717 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:28 AM

Am I the only one? lol! :P

#6 beeizzle

beeizzle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:08 PM

Mia loves Micheal
Micheal loves Mia
JP loves Mia?
Oh My Oh Dear!

You pronouce the Dear as DeeYuh!
to make it rhyme.
Yeah.

BEE!!!! :mgbumblebee:

#7 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:16 PM

^^ He he. That is very true.

Alex :mgbumblebee:

#8 roxxi27

roxxi27

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 05:52 PM

Suze can use
While Jess will confess
And Sam will never eat a lamb
Steph might go deaf
Ellie will yelly
Katie is dainty
Jenny meats benny
Heather... whatever
Jean, never mean
Lizzie is dizzy
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That had suze from the mediator, jess from 1-800, sam from aag and ron, steph from htbp, ellie from avalon high, katie from pants on fire, jenny from teen idol, heather from size 12 is not fat, jean from jinx and lizzie from queen of babble!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 roxxi27

roxxi27

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 05:52 PM

Suze can use
While Jess will confess
And Sam will never eat a lamb
Steph might go deaf
Ellie will yelly
Katie is dainty
Jenny meats benny
Heather... whatever
Jean, never mean
Lizzie is dizzy
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That had suze from the mediator, jess from 1-800, sam from aag and ron, steph from htbp, ellie from avalon high, katie from pants on fire, jenny from teen idol, heather from size 12 is not fat, jean from jinx and lizzie from queen of babble!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 roxxi27

roxxi27

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 05:53 PM

sorry about psting it twice!!! i really didnt mean to!!

#11 StrawberryPrincess

StrawberryPrincess

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 08:08 AM

Ha ha. They are all great! :lol:

I will try it too!

Paul might have money
But that´s not what Suze wants
She is Jesse´s "Honey"
So Paul should leave at once!

Hmmmm,

Love,

:heartbeat: Kati :heartbeat:

#12 writeaholic

writeaholic

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 03:24 PM

Ha ha. They are all great! :lol:

I will try it too!

Paul might have money
But that´s not what Suze wants
She is Jesse´s "Honey"
So Paul should leave at once!

Hmmmm,

Love,

:heartbeat: Kati :heartbeat:

That's great! I wrote a poem about TPD (the princess diaries)

Mia is a princess, not an easy job to do
Walking around in a size-ten shoe
Boris loves Lilly, who loves Jangbu
Playing 7 minutes in Heaven-poor boris! Boo-hoo!
Mia gets jealous of a girl who clones fruit flies
And for some reason, she can't stop telling lies
She and Kenny break-up
Mia's in tears
because her one true love Michael
Made fun of her-so she fears
Later, it all fell into place
Michael loved Mia, who always stared at his face
Genovia will have to wait and see
To find out how great a ruler
Princess Mia will be

Hope everyone likes it!!!!!!!

#13 batwomen_95

batwomen_95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 10:58 PM

Mia loves Micheal
Micheal loves Mia
JP loves Mia?
Oh My Oh Dear!

You pronouce the Dear as DeeYuh!
to make it rhyme.
Yeah.
BEE!!!! :mgbumblebee:

lol bee that was good!

writeaholic your poem is really good!
elle

#14 poohtickle123456

poohtickle123456

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 05:58 PM

That's great! I wrote a poem about TPD (the princess diaries)

Mia is a princess, not an easy job to do
Walking around in a size-ten shoe
Boris loves Lilly, who loves Jangbu
Playing 7 minutes in Heaven-poor boris! Boo-hoo!
Mia gets jealous of a girl who clones fruit flies
And for some reason, she can't stop telling lies
She and Kenny break-up
Mia's in tears
because her one true love Michael
Made fun of her-so she fears
Later, it all fell into place
Michael loved Mia, who always stared at his face
Genovia will have to wait and see
To find out how great a ruler
Princess Mia will be

Hope everyone likes it!!!!!!!

I like your poem! Very good!

Danielle

#15 writeaholic

writeaholic

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 04:32 PM

thanks, guys! :a_smil08:

#16 jesse_pual_lover

jesse_pual_lover

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 03:14 PM

well i love all these poems there all good i'll try one
well here it go

rain or sunny
battle no way honey
pual may have money
and so what he might be funny
jesse is susannah's honey
and she cares nothing about
pual's money understand this honey!!! lol :love7:

#17 jesse_pual_lover

jesse_pual_lover

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 03:30 PM

this is kinda stupid but i'll put it on here any way and see what yall think

jesse's song

oh susannah don't u cry
for me i'll kick pual's butt
before u can count to 3
i know he has been bothering
u he want do it any more
or his face will be inprinted
in the floor but just in caes
he does just let me know
this time i'll do worse then
break his big fat noes... lol :angel12:

#18 CrazyGlitterGirl15

CrazyGlitterGirl15

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 09:42 PM

Well, I wrote this a while ago but I don't think I've ever posted it here.

Forsaken

Jesse DeSilva had been a devout Catholic for more than a century.

But as he stood in the mission that he had worshiped at as a boy, then a man, and then a ghost he cursed fate and God. Never had he felt so forsaken, even when he awoke in a boarding house room as dead as Adam. Even when his mother cried for her only son, while he stood next to her, knowing that if he tried to hug her his hands would reach through her.

The church was empty, but even had it been the middle of mass he would have been alone. Why god? He wanted to cry out. Was I not a faithful servant? A humble man, mindful of family and obligations? Why would you give me everything, only to take it away? The last he said aloud, "Why my God have you forsaken me?" It was a cry from a man who had lost everything in a moment of irony and a plea for it to be returned.

"Things happen for a reason, Jesse." Father Dominic's voice was calm, but perhaps there was a sadness to it. He, of all people, should know the overwhelming pain and despair Jesse felt, the reason he could not bear to be sober and, even here, he held a glass bottle of whiskey."Do not let your faith in our Father waver, he weeps for you."

"He does not need to," His voice was so broken and bitter it broke Father Dominic's heart. "I do plenty of that for myself." With that he lifted his hand and took a swig from the bottle in his hand; days ago he would have thought his behavior vulgar, today he preferred no to think at all.

"Susannah would not want you to be in pain, she would want you to live." He said pleadingly.

"I do not want to live." No tears fell from Jesse's eyes, but some grief is beyond tears.

"But you will, Jesse." Father Dominic's voice was firm. "God gave you a second chance, you are meant for great things."

"If there is God, he is no friend of mine.All my life I have prayed and lived as one ought to, what has been granted to me? Death and sorrow, I may be alive. But, life is but a curse without one to share it with."

Father Dominic laid a hand on Jesse's shoulder, stiff with so much sadness and rage. It had only been a week. Understanding would not come so soon, not even for a boy like Jesse. "No life is meaningless, Jesse, you'll understand when your grief is not so raw and your anger is gone. Susannah didn't want to leave you, she wanted to stay with you forever. It is sad that that was not God's will, but it would be sadder for you to waste any of your life drunk."

"If she had really wanted me, she'd have came back to say good bye." He said in a whisper.

"Jesse," Father Dominic was in full priest mode now. "Suze, could not have known you would become a mediator and she is not the sort of person to come back and tell Mr. Slater of her love for you."

"Thank you." Jesse bowed his head into his hands. "That is...comforting. Will you leave me? I wish to pray."

Father Dominic retreated without a word, the only sound he made was the thud of his retreating foot steps.

Jesse crossed himself and said a simple, heartfelt prayer. "God in heaven, may you forgive for my trespasses and grant me mercy, let me be with her. In anyway. Amen."

In the morning, Father Dominic found Jesse's body. He was sitting upright in the pew with his hands folded in prayer and his face held a look of peace that Jesse had not known since he had come back to this spiritual plane and Susannah had left it.

If it hadn't been for the note folded neatly in his lap, Father Dominic would have thought God had been merciful and granted this poor boy a merciful reprieve. But when he unfolded the note, there was no doubt in his mind. Because in Jesse's old fashioned script read:

God helps those who help themselves

And Father Dominic wept then, for the dead boy in front of him, the girl that had died to save him a week earlier, and for another boy who had nearly taken his own life almost fifty years earlier.

Epilouge

Jesse DeSilva was buried the next day at twilight by Susannah Simon.

It was a most curious event, for only two guests were in attendance: an old priest who had tears in his eyes as he said the blessing and a handsome, young man who laid flowers on the grave beside the boy's .

It was odd, burying someone at twilight. But the priest had insisted. It was even odder, the gravediggers thought, that someone from the 1800's could have known that girl that died from what the doctors determined must have been a brain disorder and died "for the love of her".

But when they patted the last bit of dirt on the grave, the gravediggers all swore they saw a couple walking hand in hand into the twilight.

The priest just smiled at the retreating gravediggers wariness. "The lord works in mysterious ways."

#19 a_kiwi_for_your_thoughts

a_kiwi_for_your_thoughts

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 02:02 PM

i liked how you worded that story. but im confused. dont jesse and suze end up together? why would he leave her. ive read the last one and theres no way he would die for love of her when hes going out with her and alive.

im just confused is all. could you tell me the timeline of your story and whats going on?

still liked it

good job.

<3

~ :mgturtle: Kiwi :mgturtle: ~

#20 CrazyGlitterGirl15

CrazyGlitterGirl15

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:04 PM

i liked how you worded that story. but im confused. dont jesse and suze end up together? why would he leave her. ive read the last one and theres no way he would die for love of her when hes going out with her and alive.

im just confused is all. could you tell me the timeline of your story and whats going on?

still liked it

good job.

<3

~ :mgturtle: Kiwi :mgturtle: ~

this is an au, what if suze had died from complications of shifting back to her time, and what if in an ironic twist jesse had lived? It's sort of morose, but it was an idea of a friend.

#21 Mediator17

Mediator17

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,670 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:09 PM

Awww. I really loved that. It was sweet, in a sad way. I loved the last line. :)

#22 Jesse_and_Me

Jesse_and_Me

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:55 PM

CrazyGlitterGirl...i am not worthy...*bows*

okay. so basically i love it.
you are SO going to give me a writers inferiority complex, girl!

thats mad me cry now!
and i hardly cry at anything!
i didn't even cry at the scene in The Pianist where the little boy died!
last time i cried before that was in september! (id just seen Bridge To
Terabithia, in all fairness. Bye the way, the MC (girl) who (dont look unless you have seen it)
Spoiler
totally looks to me like a young CeeCee.)

anway. it made me cry.... :icon_mecry2: ....I LOVE IT!

i really liked the 'suicide note' from jesse....that was really clever.
*God Helps Those Who Help Themselves*

*my eyes are filling up even now...how am i meant to type with blurred vision?

anyway, sorry for my twisted ramblings.
it was very, very, very good.

-xx

#23 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 12:10 PM

CrazyGlitterGirl - that was amazing. I loved it.

Alex
:mgbumblebee:

#24 louisacook

louisacook

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:53 AM

^^^What Alex said. I loved it

love

lulu xoxo :icon_queen:

#25 AwesomeNiks

AwesomeNiks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 01:25 AM

Princess Diaries Story

Title: Arrogarsi (That means Assertiveness in Italian!)

Rating: PG

Summary: Mia takes Lilly’s advice for once, and asserts herself!

Disclaimer: I own nothing, if I did, I would be much richer! And Michael would be mine! Muahaha!

Slight AU: I don’t know when exactly this takes place. Kenny is Mia’s friend, but they never dated. And Mia told Tina that she likes Michael, and Mia’s mom is married and pregnant.

Before school, at their lockers…

Mia‘s POV

“Mia, just tell your Grandmere that you don’t want to do the photo shoot. How many times do I have to tell you that you need to be more assertive!” Lilly said sighing in frustration. “Maybe if you were more assertive, then everything would go your way. You really should try it.”

“Fine. I guess it couldn’t make things any worse,” I said.

The bell rang.

“Ok, well I’ve got to go find Boris before class. Remember Mia, BE ASSERTIVE!” Lilly said, trailing off down the hall.

Hmmm……and exactly how do I be assertive? I don’t even know how. That’s Lilly. Me? I’m just too shy…..I don’t know HOW to be assertive…

I was walking down the hall thinking of ways to be assertive, as I ran into Lana in the hall.

“What where you’re going, you freak!” she said.

She started to walk away. “Oh sorr….” I almost said it but then a thought popped into my head. ASSERT YOURSELF, MIA!

“At least I don’t stuff my bra…..” I said.

Lana turned around sharply. “What did you just say?” she said eyeing me evilly.

“Oh, you heard me.”

“Well at least I’m big enough to wear a bra,” she snapped back.

“It’s a real shame that none of it’s natural,” I said shoving past her and walking into the classroom.

WOW, THAT FELT GOOD! Maybe Lilly’s right. Maybe I should be a little bolder.

During Lunch…

Lilly and I walked into lunch. I got a salad and sat down at my normal table. I looked behind me and saw Michael sitting at the Computer Club table.

“Be assertive Mia,” I could hear Lilly’s voice popping into my head.

“I’ll be right back,” I said standing up out of my chair.

I walked right over to Michael’s table. I couldn’t believe what I was doing. It’s like my body was moving, but my mind wasn’t working.

“Hey Michael,” I said pulling up a chair to sit by him.

“Oh, Hey Thermopolis,” he said surprised and turned his attention from Judith to me.

“Come sit with me?” I breathed into his ear and ran my hand through his hair.

No Way! Where did that come from?! Oh no! Now, I’m going to feel like an idiot. I’m totally going to get shot down. I cleared my thoughts. Oh well, it was worth a shot. I already said it, so I can’t back down now.

I smiled and stood up. I grabbed his arm and pulled him up with me. He grabbed his tray and followed me to the table.

YES! HE’S COMING! I felt like jumping for joy, but I kept my cool.

I sat down at my spot, and pulled up a chair for Michael next to me. He sat down.

I could see Tina and Lilly looking at me quizzically. I just looked away and started eating my salad, while Michael took a bite of his hamburger.

Ugh, if only Michael would just lay off the meat, he would be totally perfect. But I guess I could live with that. The rest of him would totally be worth it, even if he’s not a vegetarian like me.

I looked up and saw that Michael had some Mustard on his face. I giggled. He looked so adorable.

“Huh? What’s wrong, Mia? Do I have something on my face?” he asked.

I laughed even harder then. “Maybe……I mean you might possibly have a little mustard on your nose…..” I said between giggles.

“Oh really?” he said. He picked up the bottle of mustard off the table. He aimed it at me.

“No, Michael! Don’t shoot!” I said jokingly.

He squirted me.

“Oh no, now it looks like you have more mustard on your face than I do,” he said smiling to himself.

“Oh yeah?” I said. I picked up the mustard container that he had just set back on the table. I squirted him back.

“Even now?” I asked, smiling triumphantly.

He then picked up the ketchup container, and started squirting me, while I kept shooting mustard at him.

“Ahhhhh Michael……stop,” I managed to get out while running away and giggling.

He stood up and started to chase me. He picked up some of Lilly’s french-fries and threw them at me.

“Oh, you’re gunna get it now,” I said, picking up Tina’s drink and dumping it on his head.

I saw Josh Richter stand up. “FOOOOOOOOOD FIGHT!” he yelled punching his fist in the air. He started grabbing all of his food and throwing it at his friends.

Eventually, practically everyone in the room was standing up, lashing food at each other.

Michael chased me to the other side of the room.

“Ewww Josh, stop.” I heard Lana say. “You’re going to get my new shirt all messy,” she whined.

Somehow everyone in the room had managed to get food on them, except for Lana. Well not if I had anything to do with it. I looked at Michael and smirked.

Michael grabbed someone’s nachos and handed them to me.

“Hey Lana,” I yelled, over all the loud noises.

She turned around, and I threw the nachos at her.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU LITTLE……” she started screaming.

“Oops, my bad!” I said turning to Michael as we both broke out in laughter.

“URRRRRG!” she screamed, running out of the lunch room.

A few minutes later, I saw Mr. G walk into the room, along with a few other teachers and Lana.

“WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!” I heard them yell.

Everyone froze.

“Who started this?” one of the teachers asked.

Lana smiled evilly.

“They did!” Lana said pointing at Michael and me. Michael had me in a headlock and was mashing french-fries into my hair.

Michael then let go of me, unfortunately. I wouldn’t admit it, but I had been totally enjoying that.

“Mia! Michael! To the principals office! NOW!”

We walked out. We tried to keep serious faces, but once the teachers were out of sight. We broke out into laughter.

“Did you see Lana’s face when you threw those nachos at her? Way to go, Thermopolis,” he said smiling and patting me on the back.

“I hope I don’t get in too much trouble if my Grandmere finds out,” I said.

“Well, you can just say it was my fault,” Michael said looking at me.

“No, it’s ok, Michael. But thanks, that was really sweet of you,” I said smiling up at him.

“Eh, well what can I say? I’m just quite the charmer!” he smirked.

“Well, don’t get a big head there now or you won’t fit into the principal’s office,” I said playfully shoving him.

We walked into Principal Gupta’s office.

“Sit down here,” she said pointing to a few chairs, and we did as she said.

“Mia, Michael, I’m very disappointed in both of you and your behavior. I will be contacting your parents tonight after school is over. Right now, you can go home, and if your parents ask why you’re home, tell them I will let them know tonight. You may get your books and go.” she said walking out of the room.

We walked out of the office. “Here, I’ll come with you to get your books,” Michael said following me to my locker.

“Thanks, Michael.” I said smiling. We walked the rest of the way in silence, until I started laughing out of nowhere.

“What are you laughing about?” Michael said looking at me questioningly.

“Just the fact that we got sent home from school because there was mustard on your face,” I said still laughing.

Michael smiled. I opened my locker and got my books, then I walked with him to his locker to get his.

“Hey Michael,” I said looking at him.

“Yeah?”

“Could I come to your house. I don’t really want to go home. I mean, I know Principal Gupta said to just tell your parents they’d be getting a call, but I know my mom will still question me. So can I just crash with you?”

“Yeah, sure. No problem.”

Lars had obviously been with me the whole time, so he called for the limo. I explained to him that I wanted to go to the Moscovitz’ and he let me! Lars is so awesome!

Lars walked us up to the door of their apartment. “Just call if you need anything, Princess” he said turning around.

“Ok, thanks. And Lars?” I said as he turned around.

“Hmm?”

“The name’s Mia.” I said smiling.

He just smiled and walked away.

We walked into the apartment. Michael walked to the closet and got out a towel.

“Here, go take a shower,” he said, tossing the towel to me.

“Thanks, Michael.” I said heading towards the bathroom. “And thanks for letting me stay here.”

“No Problem, Thermopolis.”

I took my shower and then got out but I realized that I didn’t have any clothes. I wasn’t expecting to come over, and I couldn’t put my uniform back on, because it was covered in everything from mustard to icecream.

Well, I’m supposed to be bold today anyway. I wrapped the towel around my body, and walked out into the hall.

Michael’s door was shut, and I could hear Rooney in the background. I knocked. He didn’t answer. I guess his music was just too loud, so I opened the door and stuck my head in.

“Michael?” I said looking around.

He was in the corner and he turned around, wearing nothing but boxers. My cheeks burned bright red. I mean, yeah, I’ve seen him without a shirt on, but that was purposely. This time, he was CHANGING. I walked in on Michael changing.

“Oh, I’m so sorry……” I trailed off, when Lilly’s voice again popped into my head.

So I just walked right in, in nothing but my towel.

I saw him take a deep breath. Was that a good thing? I then saw him looking me up and down. HE WAS CHECKING ME OUT! I then got slightly uncomfortable, but again, Lilly’s voice.

I began to look him up and down as I walked closer.

“Looking good, Thermopolis,” Michael said winking at me.

“Why, are you checking me out, Michael?” I asked, pretending to be shocked.

“Well, I was just returning the gesture,” he said smiling.

“Oh really….” I said coming even closer.

I’m REALLY REALLY liking this assertiveness.

“You like what you see?” Michael asked, putting his hand on my shoulder.

“Eh…..it‘s not bad…..” I said winking at him. “Oh, by the way, I need some clothes, I can’t put my others back on, since they’re covered in food.”

“Oh, alright,” he said looking through his drawer and tossing me a tshirt and some boxers.

“Well, unless you don’t want me to put on any……” I said trailing off.

Michael’s eyes popped open. Perfect! Just where I want him.

“Ok, I guess not, I’ll be back. I’m going to go change,” I said grabbing the clothes and walking into the bathroom to put the clothes on.

I came back out, Michael shut off his CD player quickly, trying to hide whatever he was listening to. He must have changed it from Rooney to something else, He then got up and went into the bathroom. He quickly took a shower and then put some boxers on, intentionally leaving his shirt off.

When he walked back out, I was lying down on his bed with just a t-shirt and some boxers on, which I had rolled up, so they were really short.

“Welcome back,” I said smiling at him. “I’ve been waiting for you,” I said huskily, patting my hand on the spot next to me on the bed.

Michael looked at me curiously and came and sat down.

I climbed up onto his lap, and pushed his back against the bed. I straddled his lap.

I ran my hands through his hair and down his chest and up again along his shoulders and his biceps. I wanted to savor this moment. Michael brought his hands up, brushed a stray hair out of my face and put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He brought his hand up again and traced my jaw with his finger. I then saw his remote to his CD player on the dresser, I picked it up and switched it on.

You would have never guessed what came on. Enrique Iglesias came flowing out of the CD player.

Maybe I'm addicted,
I'm out of control,
but you're the drug
that keeps me from dying.
Maybe I'm a liar,
but all I really know is
you're the only reason I'm trying.
(Addicted by Enrique Iglesias, 2003)

I raised an eyebrow towards Michael. He turned red, but then just shrugged. I smiled and gently pressed my lips against his.

He pulled me closer into him as he brought his arms around my neck.

“Dang, what’s gotten into you, Mia?” he asked between breaths and kisses.

I stopped. My eyes popped out of my head, and in a few seconds, I lost all of my nerve that I had been building up the whole day.

I quickly jumped up, tears pouring out of my eyes, and started to run out of the room.

“Mia, Wait!” Michael said.

Normally I would have kept running, but something about his voice made me stop. I just couldn’t run anymore.

“Mia, you didn’t let me finish. I didn’t say it was a bad thing,” he said lifting up my chin with his hand. “Actually, it’s a really good thing. You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for that. Mia…..” he said looking into my eyes.

“Mia, I love you,”

“Really?” I asked as my crying slowed down.

“Yes, really. I always have,” he said wiping away one of my tears.

“Oh Michael, I love you too!” I said jumping up and wrapping my arms around his neck as we fell back onto the bed.

He kissed me again, but by this time the song had stopped.

“Wait,” I said propping myself up on my elbows a little as I reached for the remote again and restarted the song.

Michael looked at me quizzically.

“What?” I asked looking down at him.

“Nothing…..”

“Hey, I happen to like this song, it reminds me of you.” I said blushing.

“Oh really?” he said pulling me back down on top of him.

“You’re so beautiful,” he said staring deep into my eyes.

“So are you,” I said giggling.

“Oh, so you wanna be difficult?” he said as he started tickling me.

“Ahhh Michael!” I screamed laughing.

He then flipped me over, so that he was on top.

“Oooooh, I like a man that’s in charge,” I said.

He then moved closer and started kissing me again.

He moved down to my neck and started laying kisses on it.

I moaned. I just couldn’t help it. I’ve been waiting forever for this moment, to be kissing the love of my life.

I noticed that as soon as I moaned, the kisses got more intense.

I started nibbling on his ear lobe, and I heard him moan too. Wow, that was a REALLY big turn on.

“I love you so much, Mia,” he said

“I love you too, more than anything,” I said as we started kissing again.

“Mia……..” Lilly yelled.

I jumped up quickly and fell off the bed.

“Mia, I know you’re here, I saw your shoes by the door,” she said bursting in the door.

She looked at us quizzically as she saw Michael lying on the bed with his hair all tousled and me on the floor looking all flushed and panting heavily.

“Huh. So I guess you took my advice, Mia,” she said looking slightly disgusted. “I didn’t expect it to work out exactly like this.”

“Neither did I.” I said smiling. “I turned out much BETTER than I expected.”

#26 brown.eyed.goddess

brown.eyed.goddess

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:52 PM

^That was awesome!

Ducky♥

#27 wildangel58

wildangel58

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 924 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 03:42 PM

CrazyGlitterGirl...That was sad.
And cool.
I luved it!!

I'm gonna try and think up my own now..

bye bye
wildevil :angel12:

#28 wildangel58

wildangel58

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 924 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 04:23 PM

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Perfect

Listening to the soft music.
Swaying in rythem.
In the arms of the perfect man.
Jesse.
It was prom night.
Jesse and I had been crowned king and queen.
Now we were having the moonlight dance.
Just the 2 of us.
As the song ended, the audience applauded.
Jesse and I broke apart.
He led me through the breezeway.
I knew where we were going.
The graveyard.
I walked along the all to familiar path, following Jesse.
We stopped at end.
Here lies Hector "Jesse De Silva
Beloved brother and friend
I kneeled in the dirt in my strappless, white, long, dress.
$850 dress.
Jesse kneeled with me.
We sat in silence.
Jesse was the first to speak.
"I miss them." He whispered.
I looked up into the sky.
Twilight.
"I know." I said putting my arm around him.
He watched his family grow old and die.
Turning to dust.
It's been 2 years since I rescued Jesse.
Things were great.
But when he went to medical school, we drifted apart.
He was acting weird.
It felt good to with him again.
A soft blue glow came behind us and Jesse tensed.
I turned and saw a whole crowd of people.
Jesse turned and gasped.
Tears formed in his eyes.
A lady who looked about 30 said something in spanish.
The only thing I understood was "Jesse".
Jesse's family.
Jesse walked forward and they embraced him.
Jesse motioned me to come over.
He introduced me to everybody.
Which was a lot of people.
Everyone was crying now.
I on the other hand only had little tears of joy.
Everyone was talking in spanish.
Finally, everyone dematerialized.
I was sitting on a bench watching, and Jesse came and sat down with me.
He pulled me closer and tilted my head upward.
He kissed me and I kissed back.
It felt like electricity was running through me.
My life was perfect.
Jesse pulled me to my feet and started swaying to some, unheard music.
We were dancing in the twilight.
And everything was perfect.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's not very good, but...whatever.
It's the first one I could come up with.
All my stories have been way longer.
So, whatever.

wildevil :angel12:

#29 wildangel58

wildangel58

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 924 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:24 PM

Me sad...No posts, comments, nottin... :icon_mecry2:

wilddevil :angel12:

#30 SweetCaroline.X

SweetCaroline.X

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:48 AM

NO THAT WAS REALLY GOOD!! DONT BE SAD..
why does everyone always cry : icon_mecry2 :

#31 wildangel58

wildangel58

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 924 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 01:23 PM

*hugs*
Thanks!
People use them because they express emotion. Sometimes they over react.

wildangel58

#32 TresChicTeen

TresChicTeen

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 06:04 AM

That was fantastic!! i Loved the way Mia was all flirty! And the bit about Lana's bra was genius!! You're a great writer. :eusa_clap:

#33 mychemro*kiss*

mychemro*kiss*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:04 AM

WOW! THese are all so good! I have one, but I don't know if I'll post it...

Jess the SHocker :blink:

#34 EdwardLuver

EdwardLuver

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 03:29 PM

HeHe , this is a funny story . Its kinda mostly twilight but with al ittle bit of mediator magic ! DISCLAIMER i found 1 like this on fan fiction and iv used the story line but taken it further and added a bit .

Owned !

Felix and Aro were both very twitchy as thay walked into Ann Summers Langerie store .
"Shush and remember , let me do the talking this time." said Aro in hushed tones .
"Hello and welcome to Ann Summers , how may i help you, Im Perdy ?" said the sales assitant in a friendly voice .
"Err were just browsing , " said Aro before Felix could speak .
"Okay then , " said Perky, i mean Perdy.
Aro looked up then and saw a whole wall with pink thongs on and made straight for it . As he was looking he heard a shout . Reluctanly he walked away from the wall of pink and over to where the shout had come from .
"Aro , look at these , they have them in tourquise , cerise , baby blue, honey yellow......." he trailed off at the look on Aro's face .
"You called me over here for that ?" he said in disgusted tones .
"I found the most darling thong you could ever find and now that b***h has nabbed the last one !" At this he pointed over to where the thongs were , and at a woman with brown hair , pale skin and yellow eyes who was holding said thong in her hand and walking over to the counter .
"No ! " shouted Aro .
The woman tured round , as did the lady at the counter .
"Aro ? Felix ?" said the woman .
"Bella ?" asked felix and aro at the same time .
"What are you doing here ?" she asked
"we were ......errr......i had....well..." Aro tailed off looking emmbaressed .
" I would have thought that you of all people would have had better things to do than to be in a langerie store of all places " said Bella in a haughty voice .
"Errm , can i have that thong please , its the last one in my size , you see i was going to buy it when ......".
"Size 6 ? I think not ." she laughed before leaving the shop with the thong carefull folded away in a bag .
As the two men left , the lady at the counter laughed .
"What is it Suze ?" asked the albino who was adjusting one of the dolls in the window .
"Owned" she said under her breath .

That was my short story . When it was originally written it was about 2 lines long . So i added some stuff .

xoxo Gigi xoxo

#35 EdwardLuver

EdwardLuver

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:32 AM

Okay , now im sad . :icon_mecry2: no one likes my funny story . I cant blame you but comon ! At least tell me what you thought of it !

:icon_mecry2: xoxo Gigi xoxo :icon_mecry2:

#36 EdwardLuver

EdwardLuver

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 05:39 AM

Please someone tell me if this sucks and i should just go die and never write again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay a leetttle dramatic but my cow of a mother is really annoying me !!!!!! And some one tell me what they think of this !!!!!!!!!!

xoxo Gigi xoxo

#37 EdwardLuver

EdwardLuver

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:15 PM

PLEASE READ AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo Gigi xoxo

#38 MyBoyJesse4ever

MyBoyJesse4ever

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 08:19 PM

HAhahahahha!!! Felix? Aro? Lingerie store? Hahahahaha!!! That wouldn't be too wierd. Nice Gigi!

~*~*~Sammikinz~*~*~

#39 Avalonlover

Avalonlover

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 761 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:07 AM

The Letter Unread

A teardrop glistened in the afternoon light as rolled down her cheek. Liya reread the letter that would explain her absence. She had thought about what to write in it for days before putting it in pen. She had to go. Her condition was getting worse...she was weakening everyday. The pain in her had caused many sleepless nights. She had to...before it got worse.

A sob escaped her lips as she taped the letter under Calvin's desk. She was shaking uncontrollably. She would rather have him not see the letter than diminish his excitement that he had for the ceremony.

Calvin had been her best friend since they found out they had a common obsession- jellybeans. They were inseparable since. He once said that they would get married one day. She smiled weakly at the memories they had shared together. It was not her body that was paining now, it was her heart. It was as if the pain she experienced now dug a hole right through her chest. An image of him surfaced in her mind. His handsome looks, his caring eyes and that dazzling smile he always uses when he speaks. She would surely miss him. He did not know about her intestinal cancer, and she would not like him or anyone to see her in her weakest form during her treatment. Her long hair would fall and all colour would drain from her once cheerful face. It would perhaps be years before she could come back in healthy form. She left the classroom, tears streaming uncontrollably, and the hole in her heart growing bigger every second. She was to leave with her family... that night.

--------

Calvin's eyes scanned the crowd as he left the hall. He was searching for Liya. He was to confess his feelings for her that day. But he couldn't find the face of the person that was the light of his life for 10 years.

He searched everywhere for her for a month. The school, her house and the park. All traces of Liya were gone. And the letter was still...unread.

Angela

#40 EdwardLuver

EdwardLuver

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:36 AM

Thanks hun :) xoxo

Angela, thats really good !!!!!!!!

xoxo Gigi xoxo

#41 AwesomeNiks

AwesomeNiks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:03 AM

^That was awesome!

Ducky♥

Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it! :)

#42 Bookworm923

Bookworm923

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:40 PM

Okay, this is a very cheesy poem that popped in my head.
Jesse is hot,
Paul is not.
When I think of Jessie, I'm glad.
When I think of Paul, I gag.
Jessie makes Suze smile,
While Paul is denial.

Yep, that's definitely cheesy.
-Kayli ;p

#43 fallenstar01

fallenstar01

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 05:57 PM

i don't think the last one was that cheesy. Anyway this is a airhead one (don't tell me it sucks i already know)

Trapped in another body,
living in someone else's skin,
but her heart still beats in longing,
though its not the same heart within,
and no gucci or chanel couture,
can compensate each tear,
that is stifled inside her,
whenever he is near,
now riding away in a limo,
into the fading night,
She remembers how their last kiss lingered,
Before she was forced to forfit the fight,
leaving lines on the leather,
and kleenex galore!
she smiles in rememberance,
because whatever hold her body had over her-he has more.

Sorry if it sucks

#44 mina1057

mina1057

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:34 AM

haha you guys are funny :eusa_clap:

#45 Musafreen

Musafreen

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:26 PM

Uh... I wrote this a while back; right after reading Airhead, in fact. About time I followed up with a sequel, really. Please excuse the melodrama.

------

Double Murder

Everything was back to normal.

That was what galled him, how the world went on. Sure, people had been awkward the first couple of days. Even Whitney whatsername had been more subdued than usual. The teachers had given him sympathetic looks, a couple of them even had more brightness in their eyes than usual. They’d known her, after all. How smart she was, how funny, how utterly and absolutely willing to go along with anything…

Was.

Emerson Watts. Was.

She’d been sixteen. Sixteen years, six months and twenty seven days, to be exact. People did not get crushed to death at that age, not here. Maybe in some godforsaken war-ridden place somewhere out there. Not here. Not his friend. Not now. Not her.

And there wasn’t even a point to what he was feeling, was there? She was dead. Everyone died sometime. It wasn’t like people could go switch into a newer, younger, healthier body whenever their old ones gave out. All the rage he felt was obscured by much heavier doses of helplessness. There was nothing he could have done.

Except maybe pull her back. He’d been there, hadn’t he? All he’d had to do was grab her, hold her back. Or maybe pushed her sister away himself; he’d have survived. Probably. He was faster than she was, at least.

He could have done something. But he’d been drooling over some supermodel. Normal maybe, but if he’d known this was going to happen, if he’d as much as had a pint-sized premonition…

If he’d known this was possible, he’d have locked her in her house and thrown away the key, only letting her out after he’d managed to vandalize that place to the ground. And he was actually being serious. Whatever trouble he could get into over something like that was quark-sized compared to what he was going through now.

He hadn’t cried, not like Frida or her parents had. He hadn’t even choked up over her name like some of the teachers had. He hadn’t even had telltale brightness hanging around his eyes like his father did. He’d been calm, composed, completely in control. And he’d been like than even when he was alone, showering or sleeping or shut up in his room.

He hadn’t laughed either. Or smiled, as far as he could remember. He hadn’t felt anything. Not even when he finally broke through level forty-five on Journeyquest, which had pretty much been his ultimate ambition. He just didn’t have the energy to celebrate. Or even to continue with the game he’d been obsessing over for years. He talked. He ate. He breathed. He couldn’t have cared less if a meteor dropped from the sky and flattened the state.

Emerson Watts. Dead.

So was he. It was just that he was walking, too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users