• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Luna in Wonderland

Luna in Wonderland

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:33 AM

I'm new here and thought I should start out here. Seemed easiest. So, here goes...

I thought the last book, Twelvth Grade Kills, ended kinda sudden and without reason. But other than that humongo, chronicle ending, cliff it was an awesome 5th and final book.

Anyone care to share their thoughts?

#2 4evermediatorlover2010

4evermediatorlover2010

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:13 AM

I loved the last book up until when

Spoiler

Besides that ^^^ I like the last book a lot and would totally tell a friend to read the series. I agree with you, it did end kind of sudden.

#3 princessmialover.com

princessmialover.com

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:15 AM

I'm new here and thought I should start out here. Seemed easiest. So, here goes...

I thought the last book, Twelvth Grade Kills, ended kinda sudden and without reason. But other than that humongo, chronicle ending, cliff it was an awesome 5th and final book.

Anyone care to share their thoughts?

hey is your going to write stuff in the book could u use a spoiler alert k?

#4 Beautifully Intended

Beautifully Intended

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 10,131 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:39 PM

^^^The original poster didn't post any spoilers that I could see so there's no need for a spoiler alert.

Anyway, I've only read the first two books but I've been meaning to read the rest. I'm also excited for Brewer's other titles too outside of the Vlad Tod series- they look really interesting.

#5 iluvreading3

iluvreading3

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

I read the first 4 books a couple years ago and was waiting for the 5th to come out in paperback before i bought so i still havent read it... hope i get to it soon, it sounds good!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users