• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#46 xgweniex

xgweniex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 01:26 PM

OMIGOSH that would be great idea i allways wonderd what he would be thinking and stuff!
I think you should go for it !!
gwenie
xxx
x
p.s sorry if ive made any spelling mistakes!(Im wearing my new fake nails and there really long)
lol
x

#47 ragulto101

ragulto101

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:03 PM

I'm not very sure. But why not try? We can see your writing in Will's POV and tell you what we thing.

-Lynn

#48 xgweniex

xgweniex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:11 PM

PLEASE UPDATE IM DYING HERE !!!
gwenie
xx

#49 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:06 AM

Oh my gosh Im soooooo sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had some ideas in my head but I'm seriously slow at transfering them to paper. But anyways, here's the next update. It's a little shorter then the others but I like it.

 
Will and I had finished cleaning the mess up in about an hour. There was no permenant damage so I guess that's always good.

"What do you want to do?" I asked exhausted from all the cleaning, collapsing on the couch.

My parents were off probabaly going gaga over the new research information they had gotten.

He sat down and pulled my head onto his lap.

"I want to sit here," he said brushing my hair back, out of my face.

"That sounds like a good idea to me," I said looking up at him. And I kind of just stared at him for a minute. Because, well, because he's hot.

"You're smiles freaking me out," he said a minute later. "You shouldn't be that ecstatic. All we did was screw up you're kitchen then clean it."

"I know," I grinned like an idiot.

"Well then why are you so happy?" he asked.

"Because," I said lifting my head up. "It was fun. And I got to do it with you."

I didn't have time to breath. One second he was listening to me talk and the next his face had broke out into a massive grin and he was cupping my face in his hands and kissing me.

I don't know if I've mentioned it, but there is nothing more fun then kissing Will. Well I'm sure there is something...still having to do with Will....that I have yet to experience. But so far, kissing him is the best. 

"Elle," he murmered a minute later. He leaned his forehead against mine and stroked the side of my face with his thumb; his other hand had a soft hold on my side. 

Have you ever been completly at ease and happy? Because I was right then. 

But then we were interupted by someone clearing their throat. Really, why do we always get interupted?

I jumped back and saw my dad standing there with a completly uncomfortable expression on his face who had Lance and Jen at his side, who were grinning like mad.

"Ummm," Dad said uncomfortably. "They"-he pointed at Lance and Jen-"wanted to see you."

"Oh, ok," I said blushing. "Thanks."

"Yeah, ok," he mumbled. Then he looked up and added. "Did you both clean up that mess in the kitchen with the pancake and the whipcream and stuff?"

While Lance and Jen looked confused I said, "Yes we did. It's clean."

"Good. Ok. So, ok," he said then walked out.

"Kill me now," I said when he left. Lance and Jen laughed and Will scowled at them.

"Not funny," he said glaring at them.

"I beg to differ," Jen said sitting down beside me. 

Jen had been really nice to me. Like ever since I started dating Will she is even nicer then she was before. She wants to hang out with me all the time and she calls Will on his phone and ask to speak to me. I like talking to her too, though. So really, it all works out.

"Anyway," She said as Lance sat down beside her. "We were just wondering if you guys wanted to go see Valentines Day with us."

"Isn't that supposed to be really...girly?" I asked in a flat voice.

May not have noticed, but I'm not exactly all that into the romance movies. Comedy and horror is more of my thing.

"And you are a girl," Jen pointed out. "So that should be ok."

I rolled my eyes and said. "Haha. So Will. Do you wanna go?"

He shrugged. "Why not?"


"This sucks," I whispered to Will. He was sitting next to me at the top row of the movie theater. With Lance and Jen next to us. Making out.

"What?" he asked. "The movie or that?" He gestured to jen and Lance.

"Both," I said. Although I had originally meant the movie. 

He nodded. "Do you think they would notice if we left?"

"Well I don't want to be rude," I said. Although being rude sounded like fun at that moment.

After another few minutes of chugging down my blue slushie, I had to pee. But I hate getting up during movies. Even of I hate them I can't stand it.

I was fidgeting around in my seat though, trying to find a position that didn't make me feel like my blatter was about to burst. For your information, I soon discovered that it was impossible.

Will must have noticed my discomfort and how I kept changing positions, since he said, "Do you need to pee or something?"

"Yep," I squeaked.

"Go," he said pointing toward the exit. "You are going to pee you're pants. Just go. You hate the movie anyway."

I groaned quietly but said, "Ok. Be right back."

I walked out of the theater. When I got out I practically broke into a run to get to the nearest bathroom. When I got there I...well I did my business. You know what I mean. You don't need a play-by-play.

I washed my hands and walked and immeadiatly...ran into someone. 

"Ow," was my automatic response when I hit my shoulder against the persons. Even though, really, I felt no pain.

But then I looked up and saw who it was.

"Jake?" I asked confused. "What are you doing here?"

Jake grinned at me and said sarcastically, "I'm going to Olympis to give Zeus his lightning bolt back."

I laughed. "Something tells me you're lying and that you are seeing a movie. The Lightning Theif, to be exact?"

"Got that right," he said. "Have you seen it? It just ended. That was really good."

"No," I sighed. I'd read all the books from the series and had yet to see the movie. I was pissed about it. "I'm seeing Valentines Day. Which, by the way, I do not recomend."

"Seen it," he said with a shrug. "Weird movie. Cute ending and all. But cannot compare to Lightning Theif."

I nodded. I looked around behind him, wondering who he was here with.

"Are you here with someone?" I asked a minute later.

"Jealous?" he grinned.

"What?!" I said looking at him in horror. "No! I was just wondering."

Despite my best efforts not to, I still blushed. 

He laughed. God what was with this guy? He was so nice earlier that day. "I'm here with Julia. We both had read the books a few years ago and wanted to see it."

I nodded. "Yeah, I read them too."

We were quiet for a minute while as I leaned against the wall and he stood in front of me. Atleast untill he said, "Hey, that was fun today. With the pancakes and and stuff. You're fun to talk to."

"I had fun, too," I said looking down. And I had had fun. I just felt weird talking to him...alone. Without Will. Like I was breaking some sort of law or something.

"Do you feel uncomfortable talking to me?" he asked suspiciously, smiling a little. "You were fine earlier when your boyfriend was with us."

"I'm fine," I lied. "I just...feel like you talk to me differently when we are alone."

He looked at me for a minute. "I guess I do," he said. "That's just the way I usaully treat pretty girls. And you're no exception."

I blushed. But I couldn't seem to get mad at him. I actually just felt nice after he'd said that, like I'd recieved a complament. Which maybe I had.

"Look," I said firmly. "You're nice and all. I like you...but not when I'm alone with you. You freak me out. No offense. You might just be a flirt. I don't know."

I looked up and he was grinning. Great.

"What?" I asked in a kind of disgusted voice.

"Nothing," he said still smiling. "Just...you're cute when you get angry."

I sighed exasperated. "Ok," I said. "I am going back to the movie now. I will see you in school or something Jake. Goodbye."

And with that, I turned and walked off. I felt his gaze boring into me as I walked, but I kept going and ignored it.

By the timei I got back to the theater, I'd already been gone about ten minutes.

"Hey," Will whispered when I sat back down.

"Hi," I said smiling at him, despite the fact that I was still angry at Jake. Will made me happy.

"So I don't think they would notice if we left..."Will said.

I looked at him and them over at Jen and Lance. They really wouldn't I knew.

"Ok," I said. "But we are staying here. We can go to the gameroom or whatever."

He grinned. "Good. Let's go."

I grabbed my blue slushie and he took my hand and pulled me out of the row and down the isle.

"Free finally," he said when we were out of the theater. 

"Yes, finally," I said walking over towards the gameroom.

"You don't really think you can beat me in any of these games, do you?" he asked smiling.

"Oh I know I can," I grinned at him and looked around the room. "Air hockey?" I asked noticing it.

"You're on."



ok. So the next update will be better. Promise. It'll have more Ellie/Will/Jake drama.

JaMiE

#50 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 12:19 PM

Another great update :)

Update soon

#51 xshimmerbluex

xshimmerbluex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:21 PM

Please update soon :user:
I just read what you wrote and its good :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
:spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:

#52 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:52 PM

Ok. So sorry it took me so long. This is really short but the next one will be longer.

up.    

-------

Everyday is a winding road.

"I like that song," I said as it faded off.

I was sitting at lunch with Jake. Yeah, ok. I know he's a major flirt, but I've been hanging out with him for about a week and he hasn't done anything. So I've given him a shot.

And now we were listening to a mix of songs on his iPhone through his headphones. I usaully just set with Liz and Stacey at lunch but none of them really liked Jake all that much so I'd been sitting alone with him. 

"I know, right?" he said reaching for my cookie that I snatched from him and sat back down.

"Yeah," I said looking through his iPhone. I'd seriously kill for one of those things. Jake let me play with his phone but I still wanted one very badly. I looked at his pictures.

"Nice," I said sarcastically looking at a picture of him where he appeared to be in his underwear lying in bed looking rather annoyed at whoever was taking the picture. 

"Julia thinks it's funny to take pictures of me when I least expect it," he said with a shrug. "She wants to be a photographer."

"Yep I do!" a voice said proudly from behind us. 

"Hey Jules," Jake said to his sister. 

"Did you ask her??" Julia asked looking at Jake and pointing at me.  

"Ask me what?" I said looking between the two of them. 

"It's nothing," Jake shrugged looking down. 

"What?" I asked looking to Julia.

"Well..." Julia began. "Jake....needs help."

"I think we all know that," I pointed out sarcastically. 

Julia laughed while Jake glared and me.

"I need help in Morton's class actually," he said looking down at his phone. 

"Oh," I said suprised. "Well, I'll help you if that's what you were going to ask."

"Yep he was!" Julia said. "I have to remind him of everything."

"Yes, thank you Julia," he said annoyed. "But Ellie, will you really help me? Because I fail I am so going to be dead."

"Duh," I said. "Of course I'll help you."


"No," I told Jake sternly as he asked for a break, for the millionth time. 

This was our first tutoring session outside of school and our third one in all. I usaully just helped him when we had down time in Morton's class, twice in the first two days he'd asked me to help. But then I saw what he got on the test yesterday and knew we were going to have to get serious. 

We were pretty much alone other then Tig. My parents were at the library and Will was at football. 

"But why not?!" Jake whined like a five year old. 

"You," I said dropping a book in his lap where he sat on my bed. "have not done anything. Unless you count using the bathroom and eating my food and searching through my room."

"I do count that," he said smiling. 

"Yeah well I don't," I said collapsing at the bottom of my bed. 

"Now tell me, why does it matter to you if I do good?" he asked sitting up and looking at me. 

"Because I am your friend and I don't want you to fail," I said. 

And then it was silent for a moment. Peaceful, almost. But he HAD to ruin it. 

"Are you sure were just friends?" he asked suddenly.

I looked up in suprise. "Yes. Of course. Why would you even think that we were more then that?"

He looked at me and tilted his head to one side. "Because you're pretty." He smiled. "And because I have fun with you. And you're funny. And sweet. And smart. And I can't seem to go a minute without thinking about you."

With my face burning red, I said slowly, "Look. I like you, right? But as a friend. FRIEND. F-R-I-E-"

"I know how to spell Ellie," he said smiling. "Its world lit I can't do. Spelling I pretty much mastered in elementary school."

I sighed. "Just saying. We are friends and that's it. Got it?"

"No," I heard him say. 

"What?" I asked looking at him shocked. 

But I didn't have time to think about what he would have said next or how I would respond. All I know is one second I was looking at him smiling and the next he was leaning forward and kissing me.


-JaMiE

#53 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:04 PM

OOOOO Clif Hanger!!! This is going to get messy I can just tell lol. Update soon!!!

Linzi

#54 xshimmerbluex

xshimmerbluex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:26 AM

Update soon :user:
pretty please x
Heres some sweets to keep you going
Posted Image

#55 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:55 PM

Ok here's a teaser from the next update. Hehe. I'm trying to torture you all!

---
"Stop!" I said pulling back. "Just stop!"

He looked at me unfocused and confused. "Why?"

"Yeah, why?" I heard another voice ask. I whipped my head around and saw Will. 

And that's pretty much when my whole world came crashing down.----

Hahahahahaah! Hehe. I'll update soon!

Love,
JaMi3 

#56 xshimmerbluex

xshimmerbluex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:07 PM

Dont torture us its mean! :icon_mecry2:
PLEASE! :heartbeat:
:spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:

#57 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:36 PM

Oh thats just mean lol but i cant wait for the next update!

Linzi

#58 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 03:21 PM

Update time!

He was kissing me. That was the only thought rolling through my mind. Jake was kissing me. I didn't know, while he was kissing me, if it was a good or a bad thing. Maybe that's why I sort of let him. My mind was somewhere else and I was too far gone. 

So I think I kissed him back. I distinctly remember his hand going around my waist and trying to pull me closer to him. I also remember pushing back to try and tell him that that wasn't ok. That none if this was ok. But I also remember not stopping. And feeling sick and terrible and like a complete and total-

"Stop!" I said pulling back. "Just stop!"

He looked at me unfocused and confused. "Why?"

"Yeah, why?" I heard another voice ask. I whipped my head around and saw Will. 

And that's pretty much when my whole world came crashing down. 

"Will-" 

"It seemed like you were enjoying yourself," he interupted me. He looked hurt. He looked mad. He looked like he wanted to rip Jake's-and mine too- head off.

"I wasn't-" I started. 

"I think she was," Jake said suddenly. "I mean, I was having a blast."

I looked at him disgusted. "No, Will," I said shaking my head and standing up. "He...I had nothing to do with that." I pointed in Jake's general direction, behind me. I reached for Will's hand but he stepped back.

"Will...." I trailed off quietly. 

"You," Will said looking at Jake. "Have five seconds to get out of here."

"No, I think I'm good," Jake said leaning back on my bed.

I wanted to strangle him. Really, truely I did.

"Get out!" I screamed. I wanted him gone and way. I wanted to talk to Will. I wanted him to understand. I wanted Jake to get the hell out of my room.

I, apparently, wanted a lot of things that I wasn't going to be getting. 

"Ellie, come on," Jake said smiling. The smile that two hours ago made me happy. Now, it sickened me because I know he never wanted to be my friend. Well, friends maybe. But friends with benifits. "You know that was fun."

"No," I shook my head. "I hated it. Get out." I felt like crying now. And I do not enjoy crying. 

"Just leave!" Will yelled when Jake didn't move. 

Jake rolled his eyes and stood up. "Geez, Ellie. Why do you even like him? He's so controlling. My God, I couldn't take it of I were you. I really thought you'd be thrilled when I kissed you. Don't worry." He smiled. "Next time, I'll have better timing." He winked at me. 

My mouth fell open as I looked at him in complete disgust. 

"Out," Will said in a hard voice. "Now."

Jake raised his arms up in surrendering fashion and said "Going," as he smiled at me while I glared. 

When he was gone we just stood there. Me with my arms crosses over my chest and him frozen in the doorway. I heard the front door down stairs open and close as Jake left. Good riddance. 

"Will....." I started a minute later.

"Save your breath," he said harshly. "I already told you I didn't like him Elle.But you didn't listen to me! You haven't listened to a thing I've said ever having to do with Jake! You thought he was just 'such a nice guy!'" 

"I didn't...I don't..." I started tearfully and softly. 

"What?" he asked disgusted. "What can you say? Elle, I know you kissed him back. I saw you! I saw every second of..." he pointed, with a sickened expression towards my bed. "THAT."

"Will I don't...I never even..."

"Save it," he said again in a stern voice and turned around.

Then I was all alone. Which made it easy to sit down on my bed and cry my eyes out. 


"You look terrible," Dad told me when I walked into the kitchen at dinner. 

Will was sitting there but I didn't look at him and I don't think he looked at me either.

"Thanks," I grumbled going to the fridge. 

"Sorry," Dad said. "But you look like..."

"Crap?" I asked annoyed, turning around to face him with a bottle of moutain dew in my hand. "Yeah I got it. Thank you very much."

"Cranky," Mom said passing by me. 

"So?" I grumbled more to myself then anyone else. 

"God are you PMS-ing or something?" Dad asked looking down and pouring himself something to drink.

I gritted my teeth and sat my drink down hard. 

"I'm not hungry," I said turning and starting to walk out the door. 

"Ellie!" Dad called out annoyed. "I was joking."    

But I just called, "I'm going for a run," and exited there annoyed.


WILL'S POV

I felt like hell. I'm not going to lie. I knew I'd over reacted and I was sorry.

But...she had kissed him back. Maybe only for a second...and she pulled away. But that didn't stop me from feeling like someone had punched me in the gut.

So I was just sitting there having a glass of what I was guessing was mountain dew. I wasn't really tasting anything so I didn't know for sure. It just looked like it. 

I had politly declinded any food. I didn't think I could hold it down with the image I had replaying over and over again in my head.

I just sat there while her parents kept glancing at me out of the corner of their eyes and probably talking telepathically having some sort of conversation. It was really quiet.

I traced the rim of my glass and slumped down in my chair. My eyes followed the pattern my finger was making and I stared at it; not really seeing it. 

"Uh," her dad said slowly. "Are you...ok?"

"Just swell," I said in a flat voice staring at the table. 

"Oh, really?" her mom asked, disbelieving. 

I wonder what keeps people who are in love together, I thought suddenly. I mean, what is it that makes people stay with each other? Happiness? Perfection? Contentment? I really had no clue, but I knew it didn't really matter. So long as were alive and there and living like we want to. 

But, even though I was in love, I still had no idea what love was. Or maybe I did. I knew what it felt like. And I knew it felt good. But I had no idea how to explain the feeling I got around Elle. Or the jealously I felt when she was even around anyone else. It was just unreal. And painful. But sometimes in a good way. 

"Do you know I love Elle?" I asked suddenly, still staring at the table.

I have no clue why I asked that. And to my girlfriends parents of all people. I guess, truthfully, I felt kind of close to her parents. 

"From the second I saw you two together," her dad said as if it was a casual subject. 

"Do you think she loves me?" I asked putting my elbows on the table and putting my face in my hands. 

"Yes," her mom said. "Of course she does, Will. Have you ever seen yourselves together? It's almost..."

"Inconcivable," Elle's dad went on. "That two people could act the way you both do after only having known each other for a short time. And yet...you can tell neither of you are faking it. You actually are in love. Which, I'm not going to lie, is odd."

I laughed without humor and said, "Tell me about it." I paused and looked up. "But I think she must hate me now."

"Why?" her mom asked with a shrug. 

"I just..." I shook my head, not wanting to tell them quite that much. "I was stupid. Really, very, stupid. And she didn't do anything I should consider wrong, yet...I'm still mad."

I frowned and looked at them. "Does that make any sence?"

Her dad shrugged and said, "It's easiest to be mad at the people you love most." 

I nodded, understanding. When you don't know someone, you can't fairly judge them. You can't say "hey, yesterday you were awesome and today you're acting like an ass hole." Because you don't know them. But when someone as great as Elle makes the tiniest mistake, it seems big when it shouldn't be. 

I sighed and said, "So, you've known her longer then me, how will she forgive me?"

They looked clueless and I looked at her mom. "We may have known her longer, but you know her better."

I groaned and put my face back in my hands. "She is so difficult!" I said. "She's impossible to read and too smart to trick. And she's happy all the time and nice to everyone! She makes me laugh all the time when nothings funny and she annoys the heck out of me when she has a secret and..."

I groaned again and ran my hands through my hair and left them there as I leaned against the table. 

"She's so..." I struggled for the right words. "...irrevocably perfect."

And that's when I realized I was such an idiot. 


Mmkay! So comments or cc? Pretty pease!
LOVE,
JaMiE

#59 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:31 PM

Amazing like always, I cant till the next Update!!

Linzi

#60 xshimmerbluex

xshimmerbluex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:40 PM

Poor Ellie :icon_mecry2:
:spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:

#61 ragulto101

ragulto101

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:57 PM

OH MY GOD!

1) How dare Jake kiss Ellie?

2) and in her own house? in which she shares with her boyfriend??

3) Why the hell did she kiss him back?

4) Is she developing feeling?

5) Please don't let Jake get in between Will and Ellie?

Wait scratch that last one. Because it would make a good story. Plus if Jake does do that you as the writer can show us how much Will really love Ellie after this occurs.

Update soon.

-Lynn

#62 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:12 PM

Hehe. Thank you guys so much! Ahh you always make me smile at your comments!! Hehe. Well I'll update soon. I'm trying to come up with a way for this story to have like a perfect ending! And is there anything you guys would like me to add to the story? I'm always open to ideas :)

-JamiE

#63 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:13 PM

UPDATE TIME!!! =D


Back to Ellie's POV

I ran. And I ran fast. 

I thought it would help calm me down. But all it did was make me angrier. 

When I finally got home from my little jog, it was already getting dark. I walked in and went straight to the kitchen to get something to drink. After grabbing a water, I tried to sneak upstairs without getting noticed. Let's just say, I did not do a very good job. 

"Ellie...." I heard Dad say as I took the first step up the stairs. 

I turned slowly. "What?"

"I'm sorry," he said. "For what I said earlier. And I want you to know...I think you should talk to Will."

I accepted his apology immeadiatly, but knew that the thing with Will was not easily going to be worked out. 

"Thanks Dad. I'll think about it," I said and went ahead up the stairs. 

After I showered and put on my gray sophee shorts and a black tank top, I walked into my room with my head bent over scrunching my wet hair in one hand and holding my towel in the other. 

As soon as I walked in though, I wanted to leave. 

Which usaully isn't the reaction I have when I see Will. 

He was sitting on the side of my bed with his legs hanging off the side. And he was holding King Martin Waffles the fourth in his hands. AkA: my stuffed little Teddy bear that I've had since I was born. And I wasn't going to deny he looked really hot sitting there with his hair kind of messed up like he'd run his hands through it one too many times. Which, I'm guessing he had since he always did when he was stressed. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt and nylon shorts. And his expression was…regretful and hurt and sorry and quite a few other emotions I couldn't place. 

"Elle—" be started when he saw me. 

"Out," I said pointing at the door behind me. I wasn't ready to talk to him yet. That didn't mean I wasn't going to. Just not then. I needed time. 

"Elle, please," he said standing up and sitting my bear down. "I am so sorry. I over reacted and I was stupid and I am a complete idiot."

"Just...." I closed my eyes and breathed in and out slowly. I pointed towards the door and opened my eyes. "Out."

"Elle..." he said slowly. "Please don't. I love you."

"I love you, too," I said. "Now, get out."

He looked at me confused. I couldn't blame him. I basically just told him I loved him but to get away from me. 

"What is going on?" Will asked after a minute of almost silence. 

"I need to think," I said walking past him and walking towards my dresser. I saw him turn in the mirror I was looking at and look at me. "And I think better alone. So—" I turned and through my towel at him. "—get out."

He caught it effortlessly and stood frozen there for a minute, looking hurt and confused. 

"Will," I sighed. "Just. Get. Out."

He turned and he left. 


Will's POV

"What the hell does that mean?!" Lance yelled over the phone when I told him about the lovely day I had and that Elle said she needed to "think."

I sighed. "I don't know. And I'm kind of freaking out trying to figure it out. What if thinking is...."

"Dude," Lance said. "She's not gonna dump you. She loves you, man."

"I know!" I said a little too loudly. "She just told me that. But she also told me to get out of her room in the same sentence somehow. Man," I leaned my hand back against the headboard. "She is killing me. She's so…"

"Hot," Lance joked. Although he sounded like he meant that she was hot. I can't blame him. She really is. 

"Don't call my girlfriend hot," I said anyway. 

"She kinda is though," Lance pointed out. "I mean, can you even blame the Jake guy that kissed her? She has a really, really good..well, body in general."

God I sure knew that. 

"Yeah, yeah. She's incredible," I said tiredly. "We all know that. My question is: what does "thinking" mean?"

"Do you want me to ask Jen?" he asked. "She's sitting right here."

"And you've been talking about how hot Elle is right next to her?" I asked dismayed. 

"She's watching What Not To Wear man," he said. "She is completly deaf to everything that's not the show."

Of course she was. 

"Ok," Lance said a minute later. "She wants to talk to you."

"Put her on," I sighed. 

"Hey Will," Jen said, her mouth was full. 

"Hi Jen," I said glumly. 

"So I heard about your little predicament and—"

"Massive catastrophe, but go on," I corrected her. 

"Right, whatever," she said. "Well, I need to know: how did Ellie say it?"

"How did she say it?" I echoed confused. 

"Yes Will," she said like she was talking to a baby. "How did she say it? What emotion was it like? Happy? Sad? Angry?"

"Oh," I said. "Well…she was angry. But she was calm and confident and adult about it. More then I was or have been. She told me she loved me though. And she said that almost…happy. But it went right back to being angry-like. And she was acting smarter then me too…thinking…she didn't want to do anything she'd regret…and she was beautiful…and she only had on…"

"I wanted happy or angry Will," Jen stopped me. "I didn't need to know what color underwear she had on."

I blushed, despite the fact she couldn't see me. "I actually am not sure about that one," I said. "She threw a towel at me though, does that mean anything?"

"Other then she wanted you to get out and possibly put her towel away, no," she said almost in a amused voice. 

"Jen!" I groaned. "Help me out here. I'm dying. Please?"

"Will...." she said. "Ellie loves you. I knew she loved you before you knew she loved you."

"What?" I asked dumbfounded. "Did she TELL you that she loved me or something?"

"Not exactly," Jen said. "She actually denied it. One day...the day the thing with Marco happened...you already know she talked to me. But when I had asked her if she loved you, you could tell she was going to pretend you guys were just friends untill you wanted otherwise. With Ellie, she is just too good. She wants everyone to be happy and, well, she's pretty much a saint." 

I already knew all of this. 

"But," Jen nevertheless continued despite my innovative knowledge having to do with Elle. "She...she double checks things and makes sure everything and everyone is satisfied before thinking about herself. She's not a perfectionist, just nice. She's..she's double checking Will—"

"She is checking if she loves me?" I asked incredulously. 

"No Will! No," Jen assured me. "Ellie loves you to death and she's already planning your wedding I bet."

I smiled at the thought. :)

"But she's just...she's making sure she didn't miss something," Jen went on. God, she should be a therapist or something. Her and Ellie both. "She probably doesn't get why you were so mad or something. Ellie is...in one word, plain and simple Will, awesome."

I laughed slightly but knew it was the truth. Ellie Harrison was awesome. She was the awesomest (is that even a word? Ah, who gives?) thing that's ever happened to me. 

"But the only reason I'm mad is because," I said. "Well, because I think she kissed him back Jen. Actually I know she did. She may have also pushed away and told him to stop but she...."

"She stopped Will," Jen said gently. "I didn't."

"No, Jen. I don't want to talk about that. I forgave you for that over a month ago. You don't have to apologize," I told her, not wanting to get into that. 

"But yet I still feel the need to," she said simply. "My point Will: Ellie loves you to freaking pieces. And if you break her heart your dead."

"Wait, wait, wait!" I said confused. "Shouldn't you say she's dead if she hurts me? We've known each other longer."

"But Ellie's a girl, duh," Jen said as if it was completly obvious. "I can relate."

"Ok," I said. "Just...I think this conversation is over."

She laughed softly. "Yes I think it is," she said. "Remember what I told you, ok?"

"Yeah, ok I will," I said trying to think about the bright side of things (very hard to do at that moment, if you're wondering).

"And remember, Will," she added. "She could just be on her period."

God how I hope that's it.
 

Hehe.
<3 JamiE

#64 ragulto101

ragulto101

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:48 PM

Cool Update, Jamie.

Poor Will. But I've got to say, They're both at fault.
-Ellie 4 kissing Jake back even though she stopped
-Will 4 overacting and getting angry

I agree with Will. Jen should be a therapist. 4 Girls, anyways.

I like that last part when Jen said: "And remember Will. She could just be on her period." I thought it was funny.

Update soon.

-Lynn

#65 xshimmerbluex

xshimmerbluex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:53 PM

the last line was soo funny i burst out laughing and i was in school (meant to be researching chem) so everyone stared at me! :hyper:
:spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:

Edited by xshimmerbluex, 27 March 2010 - 05:54 PM.

#66 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:19 PM

I loved it, can't till the next update :)

Linzi

#67 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:16 PM

Ok. This is EXTREAMLY short. I mean, seriously. It'll take five seconds to read probably. I just wanted to post this before I posted the next update though. To kind of mess with your brains.


Ellie's POV

I walked into the kitchen the next morning after getting ready for the day. I had pretty much figured out what it was I needed to do. 

"Hey, mom," I said when I saw her making some coffee. 

"Good morning Ellie," she said tiredly. 

"Hey," I said slowly leaning against the counter in front of her. "I'm sorry for how I ran out last night...I was just kind of stressed with…you know, stuff."

She smiled at me. "It's ok. And if you need someone to talk to—"

"You're there," I finished for her smiling back. "I know. And thanks."

"So did you get straightened out whatever was wrong?" she asked sipping her coffee. 

"Not yet," I admitted. "But I will. I know it."

"Good," she said. "Did you talk to Will?"

"Briefly...." I said hesitantly, curious to why she and Dad had both mentioned talking to him. "Why?"

"He just....also seemed upset yesterday," she said looking away. 

"He'll be fine," I said. "We just had....a fight I guess."

She looked at me and smiled sadly. "Everyone fights Ellie," she said. "And we always get over it."

I nodded and breathed in. "I know. I know. Everything will be fine. I'm fixing it all today. I'm going to pay a little visit on who started the problem."

She looked at me confused. "And who's that?"

"Jake Cooper," I said bitterly.


-Jamie :)

#68 xshimmerbluex

xshimmerbluex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:25 AM

whats going to happen with jake and ellie. I NEED to know. lol :hyper:
:spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:

#69 ragulto101

ragulto101

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:48 AM

I doubt anyting's going to happen between Ellie and Jake. Ellie and Will are to..in love with each other.
I bet she'd just talk to him and get it over with.

Update soon

-Lynn

#70 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 09:02 PM

Once again Awsome update soon

Linzi

#71 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:52 PM

Ok. It's been a while but here's an update:

:)

Ellie's POV 

I am not an idiot...or so I thought. But then after a twenty minute battle inside my head over if I should or shouldn't tell Will that I wanted to go see Jake, I decided I was an idiot. 

Because I decided not to tell him. 

I know! I know, I'm an idiot. I should tell my boyfriend where I'm at whether I want to or not, because I'd want him to do the same. But in this case...well I just didn't want him to get mad at me after I'd thrown a towel at him. 

But I still wanted Will to know I was going to see Jake, I just didn't want to tell him. Yeah I know that sounds dumb. But so true. 

So I settled on writing him a note. Old fashioned and stupid, you don't have to tell me. But I didn't want to have to look at him. So I went to my room after having the talk with my mom, which, surprisingly helped, and wrote down quickly:

Will, I am an idiot, you know that? That's probably why I went to talk to Jake. Don't freak. Please? Just stay put untill I come back. 
-E
Ps: I love you. (But if you don't know that then maybe you're the idiot.)

I sighed when I folded it in half and stuck it under the door to his room. It was Saturday, he slept in late always. Like I usaully did. But not today apparently.

I pulled on my converses and pulled my hair back while I walked down the stairs. I walked into the living room to get my jacket and saw my dad sitting there. 

"Wish me luck," I said grabbing my white North Face.

"For what?" he asked looking curiously over his cup of coffee at me. 

"Don't ask, just do," I said pleadingly.

"Oh…well, good luck?" he said confused.

"Don't phrase it like a question," I said annoyed. 

"But I don't even know what I'm wishing you good luck for!" he said desperately. 

I smiled a little. "Never mind, Dad. I've got something to do. Don't let Will come get me either."

"Ok..?" he said even more confused. 

"And there you go with the question thing again," I said shaking my head, pretending to be dissapointed. 

"Ok. I've got it," he said rolling his eyes. 

I smiled. "Thank you then. I will be back very shortly I hope."

He nodded and I walked out of the room and went to the door. I sighed, but reluctantly opened it. 

The walk to Jake's house wasn't too long really. About ten minutes and it was kind of pretty outside. The weather was nice—something between summer and fall. Everything was just kind of…pretty and peaceful, you know? 

And at the moment that sort of sickened me. 

But I kept walking and watching my feet and not at all smiling at the people walking around or driving by. Seriously. Sorry Mom, don't care about image one bit at the moment. 

Finally I got to Jake's house which I'd never actually been in, just drove by with Jake one day and he'd pointed it out to me. 

It was nice. Like the nicest house on the road I'd say. Which isn't unusaul since I'd learnt Jake really was rich. 

I sighed again and walked up the driveway and walk way to get to the porch. I walked up on it and when I got to door I thought I would be kind of nervous...but I was just annoyed. 

I shook my head and just rang the stupid door bell. 

I was ready to chew him out as soon as that door opened, but then it opened and...it wasn't him. 

It was, who I assumed was, his dad. 

He took one look at me and asked tiredly, "Jake or Julie?"

I must have looked slightly surprised since he said simply, "Well I don't think  you're here to see me or my wife..."

"No," I said. And not exactly in a friendly-ish voice either. Because, honestly, I was mad at Jake and didn't want to be nice to anyone happily associated with him at the moment. "I came to see Jake."

He pointed behind him. "Up the stairs, second door on your left."

I nodded and walked past him up to the stairs. 

"Who are you anyone?" he asked closing the door and not even turning around to look at me.

"Ellie," I said simply. "And don't worry. I'll be out of here as soon as possible. Trust me."

"Who pissed you off?" he asked in a way I couldn't really find rude. 

"You're son," I said smiling grimly and turning around. 

I heard a distant "oh" as I made my way to the top of the stairs and rolled my eyes just in time to see Julie walking out of a room to the right. 

"Ellie!" she said happily when she saw me. "What are you doing here?"

"Going to see Jake," I said, trying to not look quite as disgusted as I felt while I said his name. 

"Oh," she said. "Yeah he was acting really weird when he got back from y'alls tudoring thing yesterday. He looked all smug and gloaty."

Smug and gloaty, really? God he is so irking me. 

"Oh, really?" I said. She nodded. "Well I couldn't tell you why. Where is he?"

She pointed to the door their dad had predicted he was in. I smiled at her and walked over to it. I sighed once more, but opened it. 

I closed it as soon as I stepped inside. I saw Jake laying on his bed listening to his iPod wearing a pair of jeans but no shirt. 

He glanced up at me and I saw his lips curve into a smile. I glared at him. 

"We need to talk," I said in a hard voice.

He sat up and took his headphones off. "So talk," he said simply. 

:) :) :)
Will's P.O.V. 

I had been awake for three hours, staring at the ceiling, thinking depressing thoughts in which everything in my life turned out horrible and I ended up a hobo alone on the streets. Not the greatest thoughts but, you know, what can I do?

"Get up," I mumbled to myself pushing the sheets off of me. I climbed out of bed and immeadiatly saw it next to the door. 

I walked over and picked up the sheet of paper just inside the door and unfolded it. 

Will, I am an idiot, you know that? That's probably why I went to talk to Jake. Don't freak. Please? Just stay put untill I come back. 
-E
Ps: I love you. (But if you don't know that then maybe you're the idiot.)

I reread it probably ten times before looking up. Was I angry? Hell yeah. Was I confused? You betcha. Was I worried? More then you could even know.

But I kept my cool....yeah right! No way in hell did I react calmly after reading that! I walked over quickly and through on a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. I folded the note back up and put it in my pocket before angrily exiting the room. 

I quickly went down the stairs and had every intent to run out of that house to Jake's and punch him upside the face, but I was stopped when I heard my name. 

"Will," Her dad said, causing me to turn around from my position in front of the door. 

"Yes?" I asked impatiently, tapping my hand against the handle on the door. 

"Um," he said looking confused himself. "Where are you going?"

"To go get Elle before she does something dumb," I said running my hand through through my hair. 

"Well she told me...to tell you...to not come after her," he said confused still. 

"I know she doesn't want me to," I said. "But I need to. Please."

"If she doesn't want you to go after her then don't," he said simply shaking his head. "Sometimes you've gotta let people screw up."

I frowned. "But what if you can prevent it? Then isn't it a good idea to interfer?"

"If they don't want you to then no," he shrugged. "Just...let people screw up sometimes and they'll figure it out eventually."

I gritted my teeth, frustrated, and said, "I'm going to be mad if he touches her."

Because, really, all I didn't want was for him to be close to her again. I didn't want him to be around her why she was all vulnerable. Because, honestly, the first time she kissed me, I think the main reason she was calm about it was because she was vulnerable. I mean, she still loved me and everything when it happened, and it still would have happened...but maybe it wouldn't have been as...special. And I had been the same way. We were both emotional wrecks when it happened. 

"Who?" her dad asked surprised. 

I shook my head. "Forget it. I'll...." I sighed. "Just try and convince me not to go."

As he told me of the conversation he'd had with Elle, the words replayed through my mind:

Sometimes you have to let peole screw up.    

But what if I want to help her?

mmkay so whadduya thinks gonna happen!! Mwuahaha! Haha
-jaMiE :P

#72 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:19 AM

Loved It!!! Update soon

Linzi

#73 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:42 PM

I GOT A THOUSAND VIEWS!!!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!

Haha. Sorry. Big moment for me. Just thought I'd share with you all :)

-JAMIE :D

#74 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:31 PM

Hey you guyzez! Sooooorry it took so long. But i do have an update!! Hur yah go!! :)

Ellie's POV

So talk, he told me. But....I was drawing the biggest blank you could possibly imagine. I couldn't think! I knew while I was there I just couldn't contemplate a sentence. Something that would set him straight. 

"Any day now," he said wrapping his headphones around his iPod, after a moment of me not saying anything. 

I rolled my eyes. "I want to know something."

"I suggest you ask a question then rather then simply stating you need to," he said, his inner idiot coming out again.

"Well," I said averting my gaze from his intense one. "Why did you kiss me?"

"To prove to you there was something between us," he said simply with a shrug, like it was obvious. 

"But there isn't," I said shaking my head. "There never was. And I made that perfectly clear. But you still did. And Will SAW."

He smiled smugly. "Yeah, him seeing was just an added bonus. I didn't even plan that one."  

"So you did plan on kissing me?" I said kind of angrily. "Jake that's...that's extreamly idiotic and immature."

"So now that I kissed you, you don't like me even as a friend?" he asked eyeing me confused. 

I shook my head. "No. I don't. You...you screwed with my mind and made Will mad." I paused. "And Will is the most important thing to me...you knew that Jake. I told you a billion times!"

"I know," he said groaning and standing up. "Half the time you just talked about how amazing he was. That did get old. But you were awesome when you weren't, Ellie."

I stepped back when he stepped toward me and said, "Jake. I didn't need another boyfriend. I wanted another friend. And I didn't get it. So I think it would just be best if we...if we didn't hang out anymore."

He rolled his eyes. "You don't really think you're going to be with Will forever, do you? Chances are, you're gonna date a lot more guys."

I swallowed. "Maybe. But maybe not. We'll see. But, I'm not going to sneak around with some guy behind his back because I will never hurt him on purpose."

"But accidently....that's ok?" he asked curiously. 

I glared at him. "Ok, Jake," I said firmly. "I came here to tell you I don't want to hang out with you anymore and that you made a mistake."

"You could have called me to say that," he said shaking his head. "You wanted to see me Ellie, didn't you?"

"I just wanted to say goodbye, Jake," I said quietly, looking down and shaking my head. 

I looked up and he was slightly glaring almost annoyed at me. 

"Well, you've done that," he said bitterly. "So now you can go."

I stared at him for a moment, confused by his sudden change in attitude. But I realized I'd said what I wanted to. I shook my head again, said "Bye, Jake."

I looked at him for another moment, watching while he turned around and threw his iPod on the bed rather angerly. 

I turned around myself, opened the door quickly and stepped out of the room. I leaned back against the door for a moment, shook my head yet again then quickly got out of that house, utterly confused....but kind of relieved. 

•*•*•*•
WILL'S POV

Her dad had left, after ten minutes of assuring me she'd be fine and was a smart girl. But then Lance had come over. And he wasn't much of a help. 

"Please!" he said when I told him she was at Jake's. "You are the most paranoid person I have ever met. Ellie is freaking in love with you! Did you even read the note she read you?!" I instantly regreted showing him the note she had written me. "It is signed 'i love you!'"

"HE is right," I heard her dad say behind me, entering the family room again. "You need to relax, Will. I know Ellie, she never acted this way before you."

"Great," I said sarcastically. "So she never nearly cheated on someone before me?"

"She almost cheated on you?" her dad asked surprised, taking the seat across from me. 

"Well...not really," I admitted. "But she..." I sighed. "I hate hate hate Jake Cooper."

"Well, he actually seems pretty cool," Lance said with a shrug. 

I shot him an annoyed glance. "When have you talked to him?"

"Morton's class," he said easily. "He talked to me that day Ellie was freaking out over her math quiz exam thing. He was funny, man."

"Whatever," I groaned. "I just want her back right now."

"Possesive much?" Lance grumbled, propping his feet up on the coffee table which I promtly pushed off. 

"Yes," I said nodding surely. "I don't care if I sound possesive. Maybe I am. Is that a bad thing?" 

"It can be when you're talking about Ellie," her dad said. "She's her own person. She always has been. She has to be left alone sometimes...and you can pretty much always trust her. She knows what she's doing, Will. Just trust her."

"I do," I said looking very intensly at the side of my shoe. "I do not trust him at all."

"Or maybe you just don't trust them together," Lance said looking at the door.

I looked at him. He was completley crazy and off a lot of the time....but I think he was right. 

TELL ME WHATCHA THINK!!!

-jamiE :) 

#75 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:43 PM

I Loved it like always :) Update soon!

Linzi

#76 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:39 AM

I apologize for the shortness.

WILL'S POV

I was banging my head against the arm rest on the side of the couch. 

"Call her if you're that freaked out," Lance said eating from the bag of chips he'd gone and fished out of the kitchen. Her dad had left now and I was stuck with Lance. 

"No way," I said lifting my head up a little. "That would just make her madder. I'll just let her do this on her own...."

"Whatever," he said with a shrug flipping the tv channel. He turned it to a football game. 

"You really do think she's going to come back her and forgive me, right?" I asked quietly. 

"Duh," he said. "I mean, she like has put up with all your craziness untill now. Why would she stop?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Good point."

"Oh, wait. My phones vibrating..." he said pulling it out of his pocket. 

"Hello?" he said into it. "Ellie! What are you doing...? Oh you've run away with Jake!.....and you're in a spaceship going down the highway....and Jen is shooting bananas at you through a bazooka?....and it's raining pudding...? Well I'll just go outside and check-!"

"Lance," I said angrily, glaring at him. 

He smiled sheepishly and put the phone down. "Hey, it was worth a shot."

But he was kind of right. His fake phone call was not going to happen and Elle would be back soon. I hoped. 

"Sorry, man," I said hitting his shoulder. "You're right. I shouldn't freak out. Elle is going to be back soon....and then I can talk to her."

"Exactly," he said to the television. "No need to worry."

I hoped. 

•*•*•*•
ELLIE'S POV

I was going to get home and make up with Will. Sure I was a little bummed about losing a friendship with Jake, but obviously it was for the best.

I couldn't wait to go and tell Will how sorry I was and then let him forgive me and kiss me and for everything to turn perfect and even better then it was before. 

But then a really really bad thought went through my mind. 

What if he didn't forgive me?

I mean, really! He didn't have to forgive me. He could just say, "Sorry. You screwed up," and be done with it. 

But no. Will's not like that. He would definitely forgive me.

Right?
;)
mmkay so there will probably be two more updates or so then I'll be done with this.

Comments please.

#77 ragulto101

ragulto101

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:56 PM

Hey you guyzez! Sooooorry it took so long. But i do have an update!! Hur yah go!! :)

Ellie's POV

So talk, he told me. But....I was drawing the biggest blank you could possibly imagine. I couldn't think! I knew while I was there I just couldn't contemplate a sentence. Something that would set him straight. 

"Any day now," he said wrapping his headphones around his iPod, after a moment of me not saying anything. 

I rolled my eyes. "I want to know something."

"I suggest you ask a question then rather then simply stating you need to," he said, his inner idiot coming out again.

"Well," I said averting my gaze from his intense one. "Why did you kiss me?"

"To prove to you there was something between us," he said simply with a shrug, like it was obvious. 

"But there isn't," I said shaking my head. "There never was. And I made that perfectly clear. But you still did. And Will SAW."

He smiled smugly. "Yeah, him seeing was just an added bonus. I didn't even plan that one."  

"So you did plan on kissing me?" I said kind of angrily. "Jake that's...that's extreamly idiotic and immature."

"So now that I kissed you, you don't like me even as a friend?" he asked eyeing me confused. 

I shook my head. "No. I don't. You...you screwed with my mind and made Will mad." I paused. "And Will is the most important thing to me...you knew that Jake. I told you a billion times!"

"I know," he said groaning and standing up. "Half the time you just talked about how amazing he was. That did get old. But you were awesome when you weren't, Ellie."

I stepped back when he stepped toward me and said, "Jake. I didn't need another boyfriend. I wanted another friend. And I didn't get it. So I think it would just be best if we...if we didn't hang out anymore."

He rolled his eyes. "You don't really think you're going to be with Will forever, do you? Chances are, you're gonna date a lot more guys."

I swallowed. "Maybe. But maybe not. We'll see. But, I'm not going to sneak around with some guy behind his back because I will never hurt him on purpose."

"But accidently....that's ok?" he asked curiously. 

I glared at him. "Ok, Jake," I said firmly. "I came here to tell you I don't want to hang out with you anymore and that you made a mistake."

"You could have called me to say that," he said shaking his head. "You wanted to see me Ellie, didn't you?"

"I just wanted to say goodbye, Jake," I said quietly, looking down and shaking my head. 

I looked up and he was slightly glaring almost annoyed at me. 

"Well, you've done that," he said bitterly. "So now you can go."

I stared at him for a moment, confused by his sudden change in attitude. But I realized I'd said what I wanted to. I shook my head again, said "Bye, Jake."

I looked at him for another moment, watching while he turned around and threw his iPod on the bed rather angerly. 

I turned around myself, opened the door quickly and stepped out of the room. I leaned back against the door for a moment, shook my head yet again then quickly got out of that house, utterly confused....but kind of relieved. 

•*•*•*•
WILL'S POV

Her dad had left, after ten minutes of assuring me she'd be fine and was a smart girl. But then Lance had come over. And he wasn't much of a help. 

"Please!" he said when I told him she was at Jake's. "You are the most paranoid person I have ever met. Ellie is freaking in love with you! Did you even read the note she read you?!" I instantly regreted showing him the note she had written me. "It is signed 'i love you!'"

"HE is right," I heard her dad say behind me, entering the family room again. "You need to relax, Will. I know Ellie, she never acted this way before you."

"Great," I said sarcastically. "So she never nearly cheated on someone before me?"

"She almost cheated on you?" her dad asked surprised, taking the seat across from me. 

"Well...not really," I admitted. "But she..." I sighed. "I hate hate hate Jake Cooper."

"Well, he actually seems pretty cool," Lance said with a shrug. 

I shot him an annoyed glance. "When have you talked to him?"

"Morton's class," he said easily. "He talked to me that day Ellie was freaking out over her math quiz exam thing. He was funny, man."

"Whatever," I groaned. "I just want her back right now."

"Possesive much?" Lance grumbled, propping his feet up on the coffee table which I promtly pushed off. 

"Yes," I said nodding surely. "I don't care if I sound possesive. Maybe I am. Is that a bad thing?" 

"It can be when you're talking about Ellie," her dad said. "She's her own person. She always has been. She has to be left alone sometimes...and you can pretty much always trust her. She knows what she's doing, Will. Just trust her."

"I do," I said looking very intensly at the side of my shoe. "I do not trust him at all."

"Or maybe you just don't trust them together," Lance said looking at the door.

I looked at him. He was completley crazy and off a lot of the time....but I think he was right. 

TELL ME WHATCHA THINK!!!

Yeah Will just trust her!
And Ellie, you COULD have just called Jake to tell him 'See ya, never wanna see ya' instead of actually confronting him! And why did you look down when he pointed that out?!

#78 ragulto101

ragulto101

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:01 PM

I apologize for the shortness.

WILL'S POV

I was banging my head against the arm rest on the side of the couch. 

"Call her if you're that freaked out," Lance said eating from the bag of chips he'd gone and fished out of the kitchen. Her dad had left now and I was stuck with Lance. 

"No way," I said lifting my head up a little. "That would just make her madder. I'll just let her do this on her own...."

"Whatever," he said with a shrug flipping the tv channel. He turned it to a football game. 

"You really do think she's going to come back her and forgive me, right?" I asked quietly. 

"Duh," he said. "I mean, she like has put up with all your craziness untill now. Why would she stop?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Good point."

"Oh, wait. My phones vibrating..." he said pulling it out of his pocket. 

"Hello?" he said into it. "Ellie! What are you doing...? Oh you've run away with Jake!.....and you're in a spaceship going down the highway....and Jen is shooting bananas at you through a bazooka?....and it's raining pudding...? Well I'll just go outside and check-!"

"Lance," I said angrily, glaring at him. 

He smiled sheepishly and put the phone down. "Hey, it was worth a shot."

But he was kind of right. His fake phone call was not going to happen and Elle would be back soon. I hoped. 

"Sorry, man," I said hitting his shoulder. "You're right. I shouldn't freak out. Elle is going to be back soon....and then I can talk to her."

"Exactly," he said to the television. "No need to worry."

I hoped. 

•*•*•*•
ELLIE'S POV

I was going to get home and make up with Will. Sure I was a little bummed about losing a friendship with Jake, but obviously it was for the best.

I couldn't wait to go and tell Will how sorry I was and then let him forgive me and kiss me and for everything to turn perfect and even better then it was before. 

But then a really really bad thought went through my mind. 

What if he didn't forgive me?

I mean, really! He didn't have to forgive me. He could just say, "Sorry. You screwed up," and be done with it. 

But no. Will's not like that. He would definitely forgive me.

Right?
;)
mmkay so there will probably be two more updates or so then I'll be done with this.

Comments please.

Woo-hoo!!
If only they both know how messed up they feel right now. Then they'd run towards each other slow-mo movie style and sweep each other in a tight embrace and a passionate kiss! haha :lol: My imagination!
Update soon!!

-Lynn

#79 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:48 PM

Loved it, cant wait till the next one

Linzi

#80 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:46 PM

Well. This is the last one. Sorry but I had to end it soon. So here's a happy ending :heartbeat:

WILL'S POV

"Waiting sucks," I said to the ceiling, or Lance. Whichever one was listening. Now that Lance had pushed me off the couch, I think the ceiling above me was paying more attention to my problems.

"That's why people find something to do in that time of waiting," he said. Lance, not the ceiling. 

"And what might that be?" I asked. 

"I dunno," he said groaning as if answering the question was such hard work. "Bake a cake, watch some TV, play a game, talk to you're awesome friend. Or better yet, let him leave."

"You want to leave?" I asked frowning. 

He looked down at me. "Now where would you get an idea like that?"

"You just SAID-"

"Forget what I said," he sighed, rolling his eyes. "Besides, she should be back soon, you know. How long does it take to tell a guy off?"

"What if she's not telling him off though?" I pointed out. "Then, I'm like, screwed."

"Oh, just be quiet," Lance said. "You will be fine. Truely."

I leaned back against the carpet and sighed, closing my eyes and allowing myself to relax. Well, I wouldn't exactly call it relaxing, but I tried to control my heart rate and panic level. 

"Looks like someones home," Lance said from above me somewhere. 

"What?" I asked opening my eyes quickly. 

"Yeah," he said, he was leaning over the couch, looking out the window. "She's coming up the driveway, looks a little panicky. Hey, she'll probably be all vulnerable. Girls are easier to make out when they're vulnerable. Don't you think?"

"Sure," I said, not listening. I sat up and sat on the ground with my legs crossed, like a child untill I heard the door creek open. 

I heard her close the door, slowly. Is slowly bad or good? 

Then she walked into view, standing in the doorway, moving her jacket zipper up and down. 

"Hey," she said quietly, looking at me and actually smiling a little. 

Smile. Smiles are a good things. 

"Hi," I said back softly. 

"Hello!" Lance said grinning and looking between us. "Thank God you're back! He was about to go completly insane! I don't know how much I could have-"

"Lance, weren't you leaving?" I asked through gritted teeth. 

He looked at me with raised eyebrows. "No...oh, right! Yeah, totally. I'm leaving." He hopped up. "So later Will." He looked at Elle. "And you too. Maybe we can all go out tonight....?" When we didn't say anything he glanced back at me and said, "Or maybe not. We'll see. Later."

And with that, he gracefully entered. Thank you God.

It was silent for a minute. Just the sound of the television blaring on the football game and all. Untill I couldn't take even that anymore so I grabbed the remote and turned it down.

But still, you know, silence. Untill I couldn't stand that even more then the tv so I stood up from the ground and took a step toward her. And she sort of took a step back. 

I raised my eye brows at her. She retreated? Really?

"Elle....?" I said hesitantly. 

She sighed and shook her head. "Ugh. Sorry. I'm just so...tense."

"I know the feeling," I said nodding and rocking back and forth on my feet like she had started to. "But, Elle...I really, really need to talk to you."

"And I really, really want to go ahead and tell you that-"

"Ellie!" I heard her mom call, interupting her mid sentence. "Hey, can you come here for a second?"

"Yeah!" she called back. She looked at me pleadingly. "Ok. Just...wait out by the pool for me. I'll be out there in a couple minutes, I promise."

I nodded and she turned around and I watched her walk into the kitchen before turning to go out onto the patio next to the pool. After a moment I just decided to go sit on spider rock (thought I didn't know about spider rock, huh? Yeah, she told me. And I haven't seen any spider, so I'm not moving) and lean back against it. 

She looked fairly happy. Well, not happy, but like she was going to forgive me. So I wasn't entirely freaked out...just moderatly freaked out. 

It wasn't untill about five minutes later that I finally heard the door open and her walk out. 

"Hey, soooorry. She couldn't figure out how to spell Madagascar so like wow. I thought it was sort of obvious and God only knows why she needed to spell it, but whatever. And it's not like Madagascar could have anything to do with anything she's writing about so...yeah," she rambled. 

"That's OK," I told her sitting up. 

"All right," she said coming to sit on the rock next to mine. "So...talking, right?"

"Right," I said smiling a little to myself for some reason and looking down. "Talking."

"Yeah..." she said. "Well..what I was saying was I'm really, really sorry and I was so stupid and Jake is dumb and I love you a whole lot more then anything else on this planet."

I looked up at her, slightly surprised she'd been so...forward. Becuase, really, she was always kind of nervous about saying things like that. I mean, she didn't beat around the bush much, but she was never quite that straight to it. 

"I love you, too, Elle," I said quietly, picking up her hand and turning it over in mine. 

"And....?" she asked a minute later when I didn't say anything. 

"And I think I hate Jake Cooper," I said looking down at the water and shaking my head. 

"I know the feeling," she said, quoting me again. "And I promise you that I don't like him like that and I never did."

"You know...." I said carefully, looking up at her slowly. "It wouldn't of mattered if you had liked him like that, Elle."

She looked at me, waiting for me to add more for that to make sence but when I didn't she asked, "What do mean?"

"I mean that, we're human and we can't really...control that. That doesn't mean I wanted you to kiss him or anything." She cringed. "But it's not like I was going to hold it against you. I was just so..so mad that he had gotten to kiss you when it just seemed like you're....all mine."

"Am I still all yours?" she asked slowly smiling at me a little. 

"Well, that sounds possesive and sexist so I wouldn't say all that," I said. "But yeah. I mean, I want you to be. I want you to be mine."

"So does this mean we aren't fighting?" she asked. 

I laughed and she smiled. 

"No, I don't want to be still fighting. Actually, I never want to fight again," I said grinning. 

"But twenty bucks we will. This week even," she said leaning her head on my shoulder. 

"You're probably right," I said leaning over and kissing the top of her head. "But promise me you won't let me go to bed angry again."

"I promise," she said.  

I sighed and leaned back against the rock, her head following down with me. 

"God, never do that to me again!" I said wrapping my arms around her tight. "I have been constantly freaking out! Ask anyone. I thought you were going to run off somewhere with Jake in that spaceship going down the highway-" 

"Are you serious?!" she asked, laughing a little. "Will, I couldn't leave you if I tried."

She leaned up and kissed my cheek. I sighed and closed my eyes. 

"Well, I know this sounds stupid, but it's something I freak out about over all the time...." I said carefully, brushing her hair off and onto her shoulder. 

"Tell me," she whispered in that crazy addictive voice she had. 

"What happens...." I started carefully. "When this school year is over?"

She baried herself deeper into my chest. "I think about that..." she admitted. "And I just always think, we'll figure it out, Will. You know I'm gonna stay with you no matter where you go off to."

I breathed-in and out, in and out- for a moment before saying, "You are so right."

"I know I am," she said. "And you better feel the exact same way."

I laughed a little. "I do. Promise." I paused. "So now that we made up aren't we supposed to make out or something?"

Elle laughed. "You are so cliche then! But, you know, I think that actually sounds like a good idea to me."

So then I made out with my girlfriends who I love more then anyone for half an hour and told her I loved her half a million times. And she sort of did the same thing. 

ELLIE'S POV

I love him. A lot. 

And.....The End?

Yeah, that's an awesome ending. 

THE END EVERYONE! now how do I get this to the competed section....?

-jamiE

#81 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:32 AM

Omi freaking gosh, omi freaking gosh, omi freaking GOSH....I am seriously about to die right now!

Jamie (Insert middle name here) (Insert last name here) how could you have kept this from me???!!! This incredibly amazing story that is perhaps one of the best Avalon High Fanfics on the planet?! How could you have not mentioned you had created ANOTHER one when you knew so very well how obsessed I am with Avalon high and all things related? How. Could. You?

Nevertheless, I AM ABSOLUTELY LOVEING IT! Haha. Could not help but comment already because I knew it would take me some time to finish it. (Slow reader...guilty) I just got done reading the part where WIll walks Ellie to homeroom and stuff after having talked to Jen and Lance. If you have any recollection of where this is, that is. lol.

I wish I coulda read this while you were still writing it. Then I'd be able to quote all the beautiful lines I keep finding like every 2 seconds. Haha. Have I ever mentioned you do such a terrific job with Avalon High fanfics Jamie? Its like surreal almost. It makes me sad you won't finish that other one.

But THIS, this makes up for my deprivation...For NOW.

Anyway, in light of my discovery, I really just wanted to let you know how happy I was to come across it. No--scratch that--hysterical. :icon_lol: Its just a shame my complete idiocy didn't allow me to check the archives sooner. Or at least check it carefully.

But I guess theres not much good in dwelling on that, now is there? :)

Anyway Jamie, you did superb job writing this so far and I'm super-de-dopper-de excited to read on! Hehe. I think I'm going to start calling you "Jamie the amazing" now, even. ;) How would you like that epithet? I mean come on. You have to admit it fits. You and your stories never fail to amaze. :D

Ps. God I just can't contain my joy over here! I'm still trying to mull it all over, man. Still can't believe this existed all this time!

Pss: I'll give you another comment once I'm done, k? Just so you know that I finished it or something. Lol. Its harder to give a monster comment on an archive story so sorry to disappoint. :P

*Goes back and reads obsessively now*

-MEG

#82 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:22 AM

HAHAHA WOW :D This story, I kind of hate, not gonna lie :P That's why I don't talk about it. It was just written for my own amusement and out of boredom when I first joined the site, lol. It's pretty pointless. I think about asking for it to be deleted all the time :P So wrong, I know hahah.

But I'm glad you're enjoying it meg! Haha.

Ps: I have hardly any idea what happens in this story....except for
Spoiler

Hehe.

#83 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:27 AM

There's also two other completed Avalon fics on this site that are soooo much better :D

Avalon High Fic 1

Avalon Fic 2...

#84 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:37 PM

HAHAHA WOW :D This story, I kind of hate, not gonna lie :P That's why I don't talk about it. It was just written for my own amusement and out of boredom when I first joined the site, lol. It's pretty pointless. I think about asking for it to be deleted all the time :P So wrong, I know hahah.

But I'm glad you're enjoying it meg! Haha.

Ps: I have hardly any idea what happens in this story....except for

Spoiler

Hehe.

Seriously, your too dang hard on yourself when it comes to your later stories. They are perfectly perfect and I really enjoy reading them. Always so entertaining.

Add as to say if you ever delete this...there will be beyond hell to pay. :P In my opinion, which is the ONLY RIGHT opinion, I think its brilliant. So fun to read. :P

So like stop it with this "I hate it" stuff because you know its great. You know you had fun. Seriously thats all that matters is to have fun. :D

I know I'm having fun. lol.

But I know you like your originals better so I'll leave it be. Theres no thinking for you. Just don't neglect your fanfics Jamie because they are much better than you let yourself believe.

-MEG

Edited by 24moon100, 11 December 2011 - 03:38 PM.

#85 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:34 PM

Oh well just thought I'd let you know since I said I would...I FINISHED! Aww that was just the cutest, Jamie. Especially the fluff parts. I loved the fluff so much. Face it fluff is always good stuff. :P Will and Ellie are so darn cute together I'm telling you. And Jake Cooper? Yah I hate him. Haha.

Ps. Way to end it. lol.

-MEG

Edited by 24moon100, 11 December 2011 - 09:35 PM.

#86 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:41 PM

(shoot I posted before I was ready)

Pss. I can't tell you how many times I cracked up during that. I couldn't believe how so incredibly...random it was. Some parts just made me wonder what you must have been thinking while writing that. lol.

Anyway, Loved it!

-MEG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users