Photo

Alexandria Elizabeth De Silva

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

Poll: Who do you is the funniest character? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Funny!

1. Alex (5 votes [35.71%])

Percentage of vote: 35.71%

2. Rachel (6 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

3. Bennie (1 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

4. Sam (1 votes [7.14%])

5. Jake (1 votes [7.14%])

Most evil character

1. Bennie (12 votes [92.31%])

Percentage of vote: 92.31%

2. Sam (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Jake (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#91 Michael_luver

Michael_luver

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:37 PM

UPATE!

#92 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 05:48 PM

I am sooooooo sorry, its just that school has been hectic and my partners computer keeps breaking down and she can hardly get on to her computer. So, when she comes back on, there will be an update, if her computer still isn't working, I promise I'll try to update this, I promise I'll try.

#93 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 04:28 PM

OKAY, you people must hate me now but my school's been overloading us with homework, they're just so insane. I'll really honestly try to update.

#94 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:05 PM

Hay don't put all the hate on Ash It's mostly my fault since the computer crash down and beacuse of my Geometry grade I'm not allowed on the computer except on the weekends or else! So sorry I'll try to update!

Jesselover 18

#95 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 08:09 AM

Aw, that's okay you guys. We're not blaming you. o:

-Amy

#96 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:08 PM

Okay, if I have time tomorrow, I'll update... I'm moving so its been hectic here...

#97 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:37 PM

Just to let you know, this chapter takes place during Suze's senior year, towards the end. I just wanted to know what happened during that time, so here it is.

When I woke up, I was lying on the ground. I looked up to see Bailey resting nicely on top of my stomach. I tried to get up, but it hurt like crap.

"Hey, Sam, are you there?" I asked, my voice groggy. I picked Bailey by what would be her waist and plopped her on the ground, still sleeping. I got up lazily and shook off the dirt. My head started to throbb. The night was a light color blue, 7 or so... But I had left in the morning. I went starit to my head, it head a large bump. Something had hit it, hard... Suddenly, Bailey got up and growled. I looked at me surrondings.

The Slater Residence, 19 years ago. Joy.

"Wow, couldn't keep away from me, huh, Suze?" Okay, what is with everyone thinking I'm my mom? I just act like her! I look like my dad!
But I knew that voice, but somehow, I didn't

"Um, excuse me?" I asked, faking a valley girl tone.

"Oh come on," A figure said, stepping off the patio. He came closer into view. It was a younger version of him, and somehow nicer. "I know its you... wait you're not...

I looked at him blankly. It was him, the one my mom would always talk about. How he ruined almost her realtionship, but in a different way. The way he tried everything to get rid of my dad. It was actually sad... But here he was, standing in the flesh. Paul Slater.

"Uh, no." I said "I'm Alex... Simon! Yes Alex Simon."

He started blinking "Alex is a boy's name."

"Its short for Alexandira." I said, baring into his stupid tone.

"Oh, are you her sister or..." I stopped him short

"Cousin, I'm her cousin." Mom was an only child, god. If he was in love with her so much, why couldn't he get that stairt?

He shrugged his shoulders and started walking into his house, but then stopped. "Your last name isn't Simon, is it?"

I glupped. "Yes it..." He raised his hand to stop me.

"You look like Jesse... but how..." Crap.

He found out. And there was no excuse, at all.

"You're his daughter aren't you? You shifted here because someone from the future - well, your present - was going to do something that had something to do with you, isn't that right?"

I looked at him. I hated him. Every single last bone in his stupid body. His son, parents - they gave birth to him didn't they? - wife. I wanted to kill him, but I didn't. So I ran out of his yard - and I realized I'd left my shoes there and while carrying Bailey too- And ran on the street, barefoot. And it hurt. Bad.

But what was coming up was totally unexpected...

#98 ghelen12345

ghelen12345

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:18 PM

oh my god! i want to no if there is any book's after the 6th book? bc im a huge fan of "Ther Mediator"...

Just to let you know, this chapter takes place during Suze's senior year, towards the end. I just wanted to know what happened during that time, so here it is.

When I woke up, I was lying on the ground. I looked up to see Bailey resting nicely on top of my stomach. I tried to get up, but it hurt like crap.

"Hey, Sam, are you there?" I asked, my voice groggy. I picked Bailey by what would be her waist and plopped her on the ground, still sleeping. I got up lazily and shook off the dirt. My head started to throbb. The night was a light color blue, 7 or so... But I had left in the morning. I went starit to my head, it head a large bump. Something had hit it, hard... Suddenly, Bailey got up and growled. I looked at me surrondings.

"Wow, couldn't keep away from me, huh, Suze?" Okay, what is with everyone thinking I'm my mom? I just act like her! I look like my dad!

"Oh come on," A figure said, stepping off the patio. He came closer into view. It was a younger version of him, and somehow nicer. "I know its you... wait you're not...

I looked at him blankly. It was him, the one my mom would always talk about. How he ruined almost her realtionship, but in a different way. The way he tried everything to get rid of my dad. It was actually sad... But here he was, standing in the flesh. Paul Slater.

"Cousin, I'm her cousin." Mom was an only child, god. If he was in love with her so much, why couldn't he get that stairt?

He shrugged his shoulders and started walking into his house, but then stopped. "Your last name isn't Simon, is it?"

"You're his daughter aren't you? You shifted here because someone from the future - well, your present - was going to do something that had something to do with you, isn't that right?"

I looked at him. I hated him. Every single last bone in his stupid body. His son, parents - they gave birth to him didn't they? - wife. I wanted to kill him, but I didn't. So I ran out of his yard - and I realized I'd left my shoes there and while carrying Bailey too- And ran on the street, barefoot. And it hurt. Bad.

#99 ghelen12345

ghelen12345

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:19 PM

quote name='IlovePavlov13' date='Jun 24 2009, 09:37 PM' post='2261972']

[/quote]oh my god! i want to no if there is any book's after the 6th book? bc im a huge fan of "Ther Mediator"...[

#100 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:51 PM

^There is no book after the 6th, unfortunately.

Hey Ash! Loved the update, woah, Paul was fast to catch on, huh. Will he meet his children? >=D

-Amy

#101 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:33 PM

^LMAO!!!!!

I honestly don't know. If Hope agrees to that... But that would be funny.

Bennie: I'm your son

Paul: Okay...

Alex: Wow, a wonderful moment...

#102 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:51 PM

Haha, yeah. And then he goes:

Paul: Wait...who's your mother?

Bennie: Um... <insert mother's name>

Paul: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

-Amy :lol:

#103 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:02 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! This is what it would be with Sam...

Sam: I'm your daughter

Paul: Are you anything like your mother?

Sam: *Smiles evily* Oh, yes....

Paul: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Bennie: Oh, yes

#104 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:50 PM

Hey guys! Hope's going to update this soon!!!!

#105 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:15 PM

Hahaa, just got your comment. Sorry for the lateness.. Yay! Update soon!

Basically, Paul is going to be UBER depressed. Heh. :P

Paul would faint to the ground. xD

Sam & Bennie: And you never loved our mother. You were lusting for Alex's mom...

Paul: I-I did! In a w-way... *they approach him with claws (don't know how... lol)* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

-Amy

#106 stolen_dreams095

stolen_dreams095

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 05:12 AM

Is this the story? The one in the tag team partner thing? :D I'm wondering, and I'm going to start reading it too! :D

-Mika

#107 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:52 AM

Oh yes, it is Mika! Thank You!

#108 Bookworm923

Bookworm923

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:43 AM

Sorry I haven't commented in a LONG time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! This is what it would be with Sam...

Sam: I'm your daughter

Paul: Are you anything like your mother?

Sam: *Smiles evily* Oh, yes....

Paul: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Bennie: Oh, yes

I thought this was hilarious.
-Kayli ;p

#109 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 09:19 PM

UPDATE!

I was on the ground and when I looked up I saw some one who looked totally familure and then thats when the voice hit me.

"Crap! Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." It was my Moms voice my mom as a teenager. Wow she was really pretty as a teenager. I mean my mom is good looking as a fourty six year old but she is a beautiful person. "Ummm why are you staring at me?"

"Oh sorry you just look like some one I know."

"Suze!" I heard that putred voice that I absolutly hate I quickly ran to the closest tree I don't Paul to tell my Mom who I actully am that could be caotic. I couldn't hear them that well at first but then they started screaming.

"Suze that girl is ..." Paul said but then was cut off by my mom.

"What Saturday! All I'm asking is for you to stop stalking me and get over it!"

"What makes you think that I'm stalking you?"

"Gee I don't know maybe the accesivly fallowing me around!"

I started to lauph really loud at that one my Mom is just as witty as she was as a teenager. However that was not a good idea seeing how both Paul and my Mom saw me and all I could do is run if my mom got a good look at me she would figure it out but what if Paul tells my Mom who I am Just then I got an brillant Idea.

"Ohhhh Pauly I forgot my shoes at your house... Who is this?" I said comming out from behind the tree. "Pauly are you you cheating on me?"

"What? Suze this is not what it looks like." Paul said.

Now you all might think I'm crazy but here I'll clear it up for you my mom may get a good look of me however the de Silva family absolutly hates Paul with a burning passion; however if I play the crazy girlfriend game I can actully get my shoes and get the hell out of their with no questions asked. Smart huh?

"Suze?" Oh god I'm so going to get grounded for saying this but I have to. "Your cheating on me by this this Queen of the underworld freak!"

"Normally I would get mad but then I would miss this lovly chance to say, Paul your Cheating on Kelly after all she has done for you." My Mom said the last part is a sarcastic shocked voice. She was good I have to admit.

"TWO! YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH TWO GIRLS! Thats it pauly." So what did I do I smacked him it was a great touch if you ask me. So I ran to the back to get my shoes and I slid them on and I came back to the front thank god my mom was still there chuckling and Paul was standing their with a shacked look on his face as he was rubbing the red part of his cheek were I smaked him. "Good Bye Paul I never wish to see you again! And Suze it was nice to meet you beacuse your the reason the Paul broke my heart!" I said the last part and ran away then I hid behind a bush. I could still see them and Paul was still standing there dumbstruct like he didn't know what just happened.

"Wow Paul you choose winners don't you." My Mom said as she was chuckling.

"What the heck was all that?" Sam Asked as she popped out of nowhere.

"I created a diversion." I simply said.

"Wow nice creepy but nice. Now we need to settle this." Sam said as if that was the final word of the matter.

TADA!

-Hope :020:

#110 Bookworm923

Bookworm923

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 09:51 PM

LMAO. That was hilarious. Pauly. Nice.
-Kayli ;p

#111 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 09:53 PM

Why Thank you! I don't know how ash invisoned this meeting of her mom but I thought we need a little comedy!

#112 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:05 PM

Hahaha, I thought it was hilarious and awesome! Update soon!

-Amy

#113 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:45 PM

Thank you Amy! And We'll update on our Fan Fic if you update on yours sounds like a Deal?

Hope :020:

#114 stolen_dreams095

stolen_dreams095

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:37 AM

Hey! I was just wondering, what I'm supposed to do, and which character am I. And, well, where to I start off from? :D Thanks!

-Mika

#115 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 10:14 AM

Oh, Mika, we're waiting until the sequel! Opps! I'm sorry! Yeah, you can head into Hope and My planning thread.

Hope, I found another person for the sequel.

#116 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:26 PM

To save this from pruning... BUMP-ITY BUMP!

#117 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:17 PM

BUMP! I AM TRYINH TO TYPR THIS WITH MY EYES CLOSED!!!!

#118 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:53 PM

UPY-DATE!

"So, yeah. Sam. Where. De. Eff. Are we going to sleep?" I asked Sam as we hid underneath the tree

"Oh, yeah. Well, I know one thing." Sam told me.

I raised my eyebrows "What's that?"

"We're not staying here."

I kicked off my shoes. Gawd they hurt. I laid my head down in the bushes and looked at the nighttime sky. Why hadn't we thought of this before?! We were stuck in Sam's - Well, almost Sam's - backyard.

Sam jumped up, "I know of a place!"

I blinked, "Really? Where?"

Sam grinned, "The Pebble Beach Hotel and Golf Resort!"

Since Sam and I had no means of transportation, we walked all the way there. And my feet hurt worse than before. Sam, being the athlete that she is, said that I should've transported a bike. And I had to carry Sam's dog too.

"Hi! Welcome to the Pebble Beach Hotel and Golf Resort! How may I help you?" The lady at the front desk said when Sam and I reached the front desk.

"Um, yes. A two bedroom suite please, with an actual view this time! Okay? Last time I came here, all I saw was the freaking other part of the building!" Sam said, and she didn't say freaking either.

The lady looked shocked, but nodded and typed stuff in the computer. (But to Sam and I, that was a really old computer).

"Room 2505. On the left." Bailey was pawing me in the jacket I had placed her in. I was so tired. Did time-traveling take all the energy out of you. But weirdly, my phone started to ring.

"Uh, Alex? How do people in this time period know your number?"

I take it out of my pocket. It was Rachel. How can she call me from 24 years from now?

"Hello?" My voice was dying. I needed some sleep.

"Hey. Alex. Whoa! Dude. Where are you?! I can barely hear you."

My eyes start to fall close, but I pick them up again.

"All I'm going to say is the fact that you'll never find me. And I'm not saying that because I don't-"

Rachel cut me off, "Oh! I think I know! You probably went back where you came from!"

My eyelids started to get heavy. God, I was tired.

"Hell?" I asked, but only half.

"No, Mexico."

Sam could probably hear because her mouth dropped like an anchor.

"Rachel, I... stop it. Look! You-" I stopped because I was so tired, I practically fell on the floor unconscious. And I drifted away...

#119 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 02:17 PM

Wow I hate Rachel.

#120 Bookworm923

Bookworm923

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 03:48 PM

Okay....not liking Rachel right now.
-Kayli ;p

#121 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:58 PM

Wow I hate Rachel.

Oh yes. But, she might redeem herself.

Okay....not liking Rachel right now.
-Kayli ;p

Hehe, does everyone hate Rachel now?

#122 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:31 PM

BUMP!!!!

#123 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:21 PM

BUMP! If hope doesn't come on soon, I'll make an update this weekend

#124 jesselover18

jesselover18

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:10 AM

Okay Chickitees Here is the deal. Due to Our unfortunate Busy Scheduals we have been absent for a while but Hopefeully soon once I am done with my play, (which is in two weeks.) I wil be a tad bit less busy and We will be able to continue the story... Sorry for the inconvinence and I hope you will still be patient with us, (If you choose one person please be patient with Ash It's mostly my Fault.)

-Sincerly, Hope

#125 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:14 PM

Hello MCMBers...

You probably saw Hope's recent post ^^ And finally I finished our play. But there's another one coming up. And I have to go to an orchestra concert on friday. So... if I finish my English and Science project early maybe there'll be an update after hers. We sincerely apologize for delaying our awesometastic update.

#126 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:43 PM

Understood, Hope and Ash.

-Amy

#127 VictoriaGirl=)

VictoriaGirl=)

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:39 AM

Hi, I'm Victoria, Tori
For Short. I'm A New Reader,
Luvs This Story.
:mgwave:

#128 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 05:50 PM

Hi, I'm Victoria, Tori
For Short. I'm A New Reader,
Luvs This Story.
:mgwave:

Hello! New reader person! Ahaha... I'm kidding

Anyway, thanks for joining this thread of craziness! Yeah... Here's a tangelo! *hands Tori welcome tangelo*

#129 VictoriaGirl=)

VictoriaGirl=)

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 08:24 PM

Hello! New reader person! Ahaha... I'm kidding

Anyway, thanks for joining this thread of craziness! Yeah... Here's a tangelo! *hands Tori welcome tangelo*

^^ Thanks, Do I Get An Update For Joining?
Just Kidding, Update Soon.

#130 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 09:04 PM

^^ Thanks, Do I Get An Update For Joining?
Just Kidding, Update Soon.

Haha... maybe. If I have time tomorrow, there might be an update.

#131 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 12:18 PM

BUMP!

#132 VictoriaGirl=)

VictoriaGirl=)

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 12:40 PM

"Ohhhh Pauly I forgot my shoes at your house... Who is this?" I said comming out from behind the tree. "Pauly are you you cheating on me?"

"What? Suze this is not what it looks like." Paul said.

Sureeeeeeeeee, Paul. *In Paul's Little DReam Land*

LOL, Loved That Part.

~Tori is Short For Victoria~

#133 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:58 PM

^^

Ah yes, Hope is just that funny.

#134 VictoriaGirl=)

VictoriaGirl=)

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:18 PM

Completely Random But,

:cat: <- This Kitty Is A Normaler Versin Spike.
(Speakng Of Spike Where Is He? Jesse NEEDS Spike! *cough* Not Really *cough* Just Woundering...)

:dog: <- This Puppy Dog Is Baliey.
(Kinda)

:spinstar: <- This Star Is Cool.

:love7: <- This Is Paul When He Sees Suze.

:aiwebs_001: <- This Is Paul When Jesse *cough* Kicks His Buttt!

:icon_flower: <- I Never Seen A Smiley Face Dressed Up As A Flower Before.

:user: <- This Is Me.
(At The Moment)

:eusa_clap: <- This Is Me When You Guys Update...

:lol: <- && Sometimes This.

:m: :m: :m: <- These Are Roses For You Guys.
(because This Story Is GREAT!)

BuMp <- && This Means Update As Soon AS Possible.
~Tori Is Short For Victoria~

#135 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:27 PM

AHAHAHA!!! That was so funny! One sec, when I'm done with my spanish, I'll see if I can write an update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users