• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:31 PM

IN THIS TOPIC TYPE IN WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT LUKE STIKER IN TEEN IDOL. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN HE SAID THAT HE LOVES GERI LYNN??

#2 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:45 PM

Plus, who should the cast be?:

Jenny:

Scott:

Luke:

Geri Lynn:

Courtney(donno last name):

Jenny's brothers:

Trina:

Steve:

Mr. Hall:

Juicy Lucy:

Betty Ann Mulvany: No role included

Jenny's Mom:

Jenny's Dad:

etc...

#3 maggie_mia

maggie_mia

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 07:15 PM

IN THIS TOPIC TYPE IN WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT LUKE STIKER IN TEEN IDOL. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN HE SAID THAT HE LOVES GERI LYNN??

I think that Luke Striker is silly that he loves Geri Lynn but he understand the problem of people so he force (kind of)Jen to help others and not be everybody's best friend.

#4 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:20 AM

He's so smart I love his personality too,but I think the I LOVE LUKE STRIKER tee-shirts were very funny!

Edited by Reader the Fish, 20 July 2011 - 07:21 AM.

#5 Dramagirl221

Dramagirl221

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

Fan! All the way. I know this doesn't fit the story, but I wish

Spoiler

I just liked him so much more than Scott. Scott was uber awesome and all that, but... I dunno. Maybe it's because all my crushes have always been actors ^_^ (no, I don't crush on like, movie actors and stuff. I mean people I know in real life)

#6 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:14 AM

Fan! All the way. I know this doesn't fit the story, but I wish

Spoiler

I just liked him so much more than Scott. Scott was uber awesome and all that, but... I dunno. Maybe it's because all my crushes have always been actors ^_^ (no, I don't crush on like, movie actors and stuff. I mean people I know in real life)

Yeah, I agree with you. Meg barely mentioned about Scott than Luke. Trina and Steven were perfect but Geri Lynn and Luke was quite a random shot and surprising. Also that Luke liked her. I thought Jenny and Luke would be couples after Luke said that Jenny was a special sauce. Not mayonnaise.

#7 Sriwynne

Sriwynne

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:09 PM

Yeah, I agree with you. Meg barely mentioned about Scott than Luke. Trina and Steven were perfect but Geri Lynn and Luke was quite a random shot and surprising. Also that Luke liked her. I thought Jenny and Luke would be couples after Luke said that Jenny was a special sauce. Not mayonnaise.

I agree that Geri Lynn and Luke were kind of random and I'm still kind of 'huh' over that.

But I still don't think Jenny should have ended up with him. I mean part of the book was that you can't really love somebody you don't know. Yeah Jenny had more interaction with Luke than some of the other characters but we learn very little about either of them from the conversations they have. Admittedly we don't see much of Scott but Jenny does do a lot of reminiscing about the sort of stuff they've done together. Even Luke and Geri Lynn get to know each other more before they start dating.

#8 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 07:28 PM

I agree that Geri Lynn and Luke were kind of random and I'm still kind of 'huh' over that.

But I still don't think Jenny should have ended up with him. I mean part of the book was that you can't really love somebody you don't know. Yeah Jenny had more interaction with Luke than some of the other characters but we learn very little about either of them from the conversations they have. Admittedly we don't see much of Scott but Jenny does do a lot of reminiscing about the sort of stuff they've done together. Even Luke and Geri Lynn get to know each other more before they start dating.

true. I used to like scott more than luke but, I read this fanfiction that was about the second story
of Teen Idol, then I started to like Luke. Because of my confusing brain, I claim as Steve and Trina as the it couple.

#9 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:47 PM

do you think Luke or Jenny is smarter.
Jenny is good for solving problems.
But Luke helpedher to love Scott.

#10 jenny green

jenny green

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:47 PM

I sort of think they are a great couple to be honest.

#11 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:37 PM

Is there really something common in between them? I imagined Geri lynn as Lana. I really don't know why. Probably because they had similar characteristics. As long as hose two are happy, it's fine with me.

#12 Sriwynne

Sriwynne

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:04 AM

My problem with Luke/Geri Lynn can be summed up in one of Jen's lines.

'Right. Gradually, over a period of less than two weeks - most of which he'd spent in Los Angeles.'

I suppose I just don't see them lasting, even couples who are different have to have some common ground or every talk turns into an argument.

#13 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:46 PM

I don't know, Luke seems to actually care about issues of the world more than his fashion sense...

And about this

'Right. Gradually, over a period of less than two weeks - most of which he'd spent in Los Angeles.'

I think I would be interesting if Meg would write about their relationship...LOL

But that's just me I guess!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users