Photo

10 Things Teenage Writers Should Know About Writing. . .

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 schrodingers cat

schrodingers cat

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 822 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 08:49 AM

heya all

This is a site found by the wonderful Tephy. For all of you thinking of rewriting and publishing, this is full of tips and things you should hear.

^_^

#2 ~booknerd~

~booknerd~

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 01:41 PM

That was really interesting. I agree that, as teenagers, our writing probably isn't as good as it could be, and his opinion was fascinating.

Emily :icon_flower:

#3 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 02:25 PM

Oh, my god. I've been on that site like...fifty times over the year. Everywhere I go, there's a link. It's haunting.

#4 LadyMMac

LadyMMac

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,970 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 04:12 PM

I love that article. It so TRUE.

~Maggie

#5 Guest_bag_of_sweets_*

Guest_bag_of_sweets_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2008 - 03:30 AM

Tephy is a guy?

#6 schrodingers cat

schrodingers cat

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 822 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:36 AM

FOUND by Teph, not written by her.

LOL.

^_^

#7 *HONEY*

*HONEY*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:48 PM

Tephy is a guy?

Ah, it's complicated. Technically, I'm a guy, but I feel like a girl. I'm earning up money for my surgery :D

-xx tephy

#8 Azalea

Azalea

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,506 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:04 AM

^Lmao.

I read that and it really IS true, when you're thinking it like maybe 10 years from now? It's quite interesting to read about it.

Azzy :m:

#9 Azalea

Azalea

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,506 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:15 AM

I'm sorry I haven't had time to read that article, just skim over it briefly. I'll be sure to read it later.

Until then I've got something offering a little more hope to teenage writers. Yes, my friends, I have discovered the writing bible. Well, for me at least. If you've been on fictionpress, you may already have run across it already. But for those of you who haven't had the fortune of that, here's a link to this essay I consider my writing bible now.

<a href="http://www.fictionpr...m/s/1731210/1/" target="_blank">How to Succefully Complete a Successful Story
</a>
Check it out. You really must. It's written in a humourous style, so don't worry about getting bored.

Gotta go now.

Lol, I love that. It really is a big help!

The whole carrot thing and Bubble Gum World, lol.

Azzy :m:

P.S. Apologies for the double post!

#10 M&M=2gether4ever

M&M=2gether4ever

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:32 PM

Liked it!

#11 sunburst-chick9

sunburst-chick9

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 11:29 AM

loved it - and they guy that's writing it is right too, even if you wish it werent!

miaxx

#12 yo meme

yo meme

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:51 PM

this site is haunting

#13 ~PrincessofWhat~

~PrincessofWhat~

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 02:20 PM

That was really interesting. I agree that, as teenagers, our writing probably isn't as good as it could be, and his opinion was fascinating.

Yeah, I've probably run into that article a hundred times in the past year. It's like, the main one that comes up for google results and for some reason I ALWAYS click on it even though I'm well aware of it's contents. Personally,I did agree before that as teenagers we aren't as talented obviously, because we don't have enough experience. But I don't know, this is just me but, I found this article a little disheartening. He didn't just say "You guys aren't as experienced yet but keep on trying" or anything he basically said, "Your writing sucks. It will always suck as long as you are in this age group so stop thinking you're good. Sorry." But I don't know. That was just my take. I thought he wasn't exactly helpful.

#14 ~booknerd~

~booknerd~

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:30 PM

^Yeah, I got that impression, too. Which kinda sucks, but whatever.

#15 Jesse's Girl =)

Jesse's Girl =)

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 06:34 PM

I agree with some of the stuff, like i feel that my writing sucks because i haven't experienced life enough yet...but thats just me!! :a_smil08:

#16 kissmesweet

kissmesweet

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:59 AM

Aww thanks for the link. That was very refreshing to read. :icon_queen:

#17 spell_balognax3

spell_balognax3

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 12:04 PM

I didn't like this. This dude is too depressing. Gee, thanks, our writing sucks. Yeah, well, you know what? S.E. HINTON WROTE A BOOK AT 15 AND WAS PUBLISHED AT 17. DRINK SOME OF that COLA-LOVER!

Okay. So I'm being defensive. But come on. YOU SUCK. BUT DON'T WORRY. WHEN YOU'RE 40 YEARS OLD, YOUR WRITING WON'T SUCK AS BAD.

I do like point number 6, though. We DO have to do something other than writing. Otherwise, we'll have nothing to write about. And all those funny little adventures you have along the way? They make for good sub-plots.

#18 SharpofWit

SharpofWit

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 04:28 PM

I didn't like this. This dude is too depressing. Gee, thanks, our writing sucks. Yeah, well, you know what? S.E. HINTON WROTE A BOOK AT 15 AND WAS PUBLISHED AT 17. DRINK SOME OF that COLA-LOVER!

Okay. So I'm being defensive. But come on. YOU SUCK. BUT DON'T WORRY. WHEN YOU'RE 40 YEARS OLD, YOUR WRITING WON'T SUCK AS BAD.

I do like point number 6, though. We DO have to do something other than writing. Otherwise, we'll have nothing to write about. And all those funny little adventures you have along the way? They make for good sub-plots.

Yeah, I didn't really find this article helpful, either. I mean, yeah, most times, teenagers won't be published at this age and yeah, we aren't J.R.R Tolkeins right now but that doesn't mean we just automatically SUCK. He basically said if you're a teenager you must suck because I certainly did. I think older, more experienced writers should be encouraged the next literary generation rather than telling us we'll never be good enough until we reach his idea of maturity.

I also agree that we need to have life experience, especially in order to be writers. At thirteen and fourteen and fifteen and sixteen we don't have many experiences to our credit and that's really necessary to a writer. I always think of what Anne Hathaway said in Becoming Jane, when she says something along the lines of "A novel must show how the world truly is"? Obviously fantasy and sci fi is going to include things that aren't present in the world but I think we need to have a credible amount of worldly experience in order to write about people and relationships and such realistically.

#19 Bella Catarina

Bella Catarina

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 10:41 PM

This article has always rubbed me the wrong way... whether it's true or not, it isn't what I want to be thinking right now. I want to be able to write and not think: "oh, this sucks." Even if it DOES suck, I don't want to think that.

I also think that though as teenagers we may not be fantastic yet, there isn't a rule that says: "all teen writers suck horribly." I think that many adults aren't as good writers as many teenagers--and vice versa, of course.

Also, the author John Green said something I love, which is: "allow yourself to suck." Then something like: 'It isn't going to be great in the first draft.' He went on to say that he is sucky writer, as is Maureen Johnson and others: editing where you fix it, make it good, etc. And he's been on the NY Times Best Seller List and won the Printz (spelling?) award and everything.

Maybe that sounded contradictory... erm. It made sense in my head.

Kat

#20 Book_fanatic

Book_fanatic

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 07:29 PM

How to Successfully Complete a Successful Story~
I'm not done reading it, but the artical is very helpful and true: it's not the story, it's the characters that make it boring. And it has the best advice ever: Don't get carrots thrown at you. :lol:

The other one I don't fully agree with... just because you're a teen doesn't mean your writing sucks. I know quite a few authors that have been published as a teen, Christopher Paolini* is one of them. It all depends on how long you have been writing stories and how well you've planed them.

*spelling? Sorry if it's wrong

#21 Midnightstar21270

Midnightstar21270

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:43 PM

I know it takes years of practice to master anything. My writing certainly isn't perfect, and I don't want to come across as the ignorant teenager who immediately yells, "MY writing is the next great masterpiece. It's like Dostoevsky. Mark Twain! SHAKESPEARE!" I know better, though, than to immediately take something as truth simply because the person saying it is older than me or has more experience. I've been burned on that one before.

Personally, I don't think that telling a bunch of teenagers that their writing sucks will grow a generation of new writers, even if you tell them that someday, a long time from now, they may possibly be good. I also think this article is a little prejudiced.

I mean, stuff like this insults me:

Most towns have this wonderful thing called a library.

Yes, and I've been visiting it since I was a toddler.

Provided your teachers are not entirely defeated drones who have bought into the idea that their sole purpose is to detain you in soul-numbing classes so you and your fellow students won’t set fire to the school with them in it, they will actually be pleased if you ask a few pointed questions now and then, and as a result, you might learn something, which is always a nice bonus for your day. School is a resource; use it.

and

Also, for the love of all that is holy, please please please pay attention in your English composition class. You should know English language grammar for roughly the same reason you should know road rules before you go driving: It avoids nasty pile-ups later.

I don't like how this implies that I'm just another teenager who doesn't care and doesn't try.

Just like any other group, it isn't fair to judge 33 million teenagers at once. It's short-sighted to say that just because someone isn't already thirty years old their writing is doomed to be angsty and grammatically incorrect. Sure, teenagers might lack experience in some areas. Those aren't necessarily the areas they will choose to write in.

My own writing has never discouraged me as much as this article has. Perhaps there are some things that are better left unsaid.

#22 Midnightstar21270

Midnightstar21270

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:44 PM

It's worth mentioning that the author of "10 Things Teenage Writers Should Know About Writing" wrote another piece soon after. It mentions that adult writers can also, well, suck. Click here.

#23 thehealthyalternative

thehealthyalternative

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,493 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:54 PM

I don't like that first article because I hate when adults assume that just because we're teenagers, we suck at whatever it is we do. It's not just necessarily writing. I've come to realize that most adults don't think that teenagers are as competent as they are, just because we're young. But that's very wrong. S.E. Hinton published a book in his teens, but what about some classics? Frankenstein, for one? Written by Mary Shelley when she was a teenager? And we can't go and say, Oh, that was a long time ago. Teens today are still publishing hits. Eragon, for one. Christopher Paolini was 15 when that was published, and it went on to be a movie.

So what I'm saying is that that author wasn't really right to assume that all teenagers' writing sucks. I know mine certainly doesn't, and that's not being arrogant, that's saying that I work hard at my writing and it's well liked by a LOT of people.

I've had my say.

<3 Petra.

#24 wishIwasthem

wishIwasthem

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 581 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:54 AM

Ouch

all of our writing sucks does its? HA I think he has no idea what shes talking about and I hate it as well.
I mean it was like, at the moment every thing you write sucks. How do they know that?

that was like facing up to the fact that every one has to face up to some time, Edward Cullen and Bella swan are fictional characters!
thats gottas hurt! OUCH (wince) cryes :icon_mecry2: decided to stay in my imaganry world from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you say to some one that every thing they write sucks when you HAVEN'T EVEN READ IT???????
oh by the way I stopped reading after like two minutes.

#25 PinkNinja

PinkNinja

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:34 PM

I love how spell_balognax3 took the initiative to say she hated the article and then all of a sudden, everyone started hating it as well.

#26 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:01 PM

1. The Bad News: Right Now, Your Writing Sucks.

It’s nothing personal. When I was a teenager, my writing sucked, too. If you don’t believe me, check these out: A short story I wrote in high school, and (God help us all) the lyrics to a prog-rock concept album I wrote in my first year of college. Yeah, they suck pretty bad. But at the time, I thought they were pretty good. More to the point, at the time they were also the best I could do. No doubt you are also pounding out stories and songs to the best of your ability… and chances are pretty good that your best, objectively speaking, isn’t all that good.

There are reasons for this.

a) You’re really young. Being young is good for many things, like being flexible, staying up for days with no ill effects, not having saggy bits, and having hair. For writing deathless, original prose, not so much. Most teenagers lack the experiential vocabulary and grammar for writing well; you lack a certain amount of perspective and wisdom, which is gained through time. In short: You haven’t yet developed your true writing voice.

Now, if you’re really good, you can fake perspective and wisdom, and with it a voice, which is almost as good as having the real thing. But usually, sooner or later, it’ll catch up to you and your lack of experience will show in your writing. This will particularly be the case when you have a compelling, emotional story, which would require the sort of control and delivery of your writing that you only get through time. You may simply not have the wherewithal to express your very important story well. Yes, having a great story you’re not equipped to tell pretty much bites. Normally, this is when teens look for help from the writers they admire, which brings us to the next reason your writing sucks.

Oh, and you've met us when? Just because your writing sucked as a teenager, doesn't mean we all teenagers writing suck! And, honestly, I agree with spell_balognax3.

#27 ReitaBassist

ReitaBassist

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:21 AM

This is sooo true!!! Thanks!!!

#28 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:08 AM

So, all teenage writers suck apart from the - few - prodigies? Take that crap somewhere else. That is just so obviously RIDICULOUS. There are going to be good teen writers. There are going to be excellent teen writers. And there are going to be crappy teen writers. IT'S THE SAME WITH ADULTS. Capeche? And even if that was a rule - 'your writing sucks because mine did' - how is it helpful? Why do we even need to know? And sucking isn't a rule, either, alright? For every single piece of writing out there, there are going to be people who think it sucks and people who love it and people who's opinions fall somewhere in-between. THAT is a rule. And frankly, in my opinion, his writing sucks. At least, judging by that article.

xox
char

#29 size 12 is not fat

size 12 is not fat

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:19 AM

that was depressing! :icon_mecry2:
i wish i didn't read that!!!!!!!!
it dosn't boost your confidence!

#30 kiya12309

kiya12309

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:51 AM

It wasn't the right way to go about it, I don't think, but I honestly think that he has a lot of points. There are a lot of things that are deficient about writing as teenagers. I'm not saying that there aren't teenagers who are extremely good and talented at writing, but let's think about it: when you look back on the writing you did when you were 11 or 12 and it sucks right? Or at least it's not too good. I know mine's not. you thought you were pretty freaking good at the time, though, didn't you? It probably won't be as extreme when we pass out of our teenager years, but I think we'll look back on the writing we do now and realize that maybe it has a lot of faults too.

#31 mina1057

mina1057

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:37 AM

:icon_redface:man i feel like an idiot........... i read an old story of mines and when i first wrote it (like two years ago) i though it was amazing!!! but :( now i read it and i feel humiliated!!!!! i understand what he meant by that.... im much smarter then i was before because i wasnt reading then and now im better with my grammer because im reading alot now.

#32 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 06:46 PM

Oh, my God -_-
-Guy that wrote the blog,
So, when did you read my work again, sir? I mean, just because YOUR work sucked, Mr. I-know-everything, doesn't mean everyone elses does. For gods sake...
While you have a point that our BEGINNING work sucks, our work in general can be very good.
"There's this wonderful thing called a library."
What am I? TWO?? I guess you were a teenager when you discovered it?
Well, my good sir, I'm not gonna sit here and listen to your ramblings.

Nat :angry:
(I've lost my temper with this. This guy acts like we're ignorant little children just because he was.)

#33 MusicLover11

MusicLover11

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:27 AM

While everyone is open to their own opinions, I've really come to hate this article. Everywhere I turn, I see it, or at least a link to it. I agree with everyone above who have stated that the stuff they wrote when they were eleven sucked. Can I just point out that when I was eleven, I started what would turn out to be an almost 30k novel? Sure, when I reread it now, I find things that I would fix up. But come on! I do that with stuff I wrote six months ago!
But you know what? No matter how much I want to change things about that story, I never touch a word. Never. Because it reminds me that with time, yes, does come experience, and yes, my writing has gotten better. But the thing is, it wasn't my writing that sucked back then; it was the fact that it was a first draft. Also that I hadn't practiced very much at that stage. This may be very confusing to the people reading this, but the point I'm trying to make is that my age had nothing to do with how good my writing was.
The thing is, practice makes perfect can be a true statement. But some people have been writing since they first started school, or preschool even. Some people are naturally talented, and work hard to improve. By the time they're in their teens, they might already be exceptional writers.
Age is irrelevant when it comes to The Arts, and yes, I do count writing as a form of art. It's a way of expressing emotion.
Also, I guess the thing about libraries really got to me. Just so you know, most people know about libraries by the time they go to school. In fact, a lot of schools even have libraries within the grounds. Funny, heh? It's a pet hate of mine: people who are condescending or who patronise teenagers because they think we're all idiots. Guess what? Some of us are intelligent human beings who really don't like being told that our writing sucks just because we're teenagers. I don't mind constructive critisism; in fact, I love it. But the point of constructive critisism is that it's not about us, it's about the writing itself. Just something to think about.
For anyone who just read that and is feeling depressed or angry, know this: no matter what age you are, if you want to write, then write. Ignore people who tell you that you suck without having ever read your writing.

#34 dark angel

dark angel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:04 AM

This is like an old Uncle who owns a business coming down a vaction on a summer day, and after having few drinks, he will tell you (with the absense of your family members) how you are doing. You tell him about what you do, and he tells you he did exactly the same when he was young and how you've got long way to go from There (which is where you are now). It's bit funny, because he is nothing like you, and you don't really know him except that one little connection: bloodline. So you try to take him seriously but you fail.
But what the heck, few months later, you are having a chat with your mother, and she tells you a story (based on experience), and you think it's a good story. You want some of that into your own life. Just like that, when you also remember your Uncle saying something about the some thing, you may decide to take bits of it into consideration as well. Your filter, suddenly lets your Uncle's story through to help you make some choices.
I didn't agree with what John said, but I like the fact that he is doing it to give, whoever's reading, an advice. Your internal filter should pick up some advice, someday, that works for you, it may be his or it may be not.

p.s. i let my imagination run wild, in the beginning, at least.

xx

#35 XXXROCKINXREBELXXX

XXXROCKINXREBELXXX

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:41 PM

true- but kind of depressing lol i know that it sounds stupid but i cant help being just a little bit offended! X_x :L x_X

#36 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 03:59 PM

Liar... This guy just gave up. But you should give up!

#37 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:28 AM

i really think he shouldn't catagorize all teenage writing as sucky
i read Star crossed by Rachel Wing and Get this She is 16
yes 16 years old and she is a published author
i agree not all of us are as sucessfull as her but we still have our voice and please its not fake
he called teenagers writing FAKE i cannot believe he was once a teenager
what does he think we study english as third language
we know our grammar and composition

well his one point was correct we cannot depend on writing for bread unless we are as succesful as well Meg
but does he know writing doent always mean writing novels it can also mean wriing articles in a news paper and working as a journalist

#38 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:41 AM

man i sounded pissed up there
well why shouldn't we be mad at him he indirectly said that you are nothing now just because you are a teenager
should i tell you that this is 21st century and when were u a teenager oh yeah the last century many things have changed soo its YOU who needs to learn and not us cause we can face the truth without being slapped in the face

should i provide you a list of sucessful teenage writers

but thanks whoever posted this article
even though for the most part this article pissed me off
but something i did learn also

-Anshi

#39 ran

ran

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:13 AM

Isn't it such a optimistic article? Blah, as if! Come on. Steph Bowe, L.M Fuge, the eragon guy, the writer of the outsiders (am I thinking about the write book. Alexandra Ancrotteo (okay her last name is definately spelt wrong) she published 4 books before her 18th.

What do we know? According to this loser we are just teenagers

#40 ran

ran

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:14 AM

Isn't it such a optimistic article? Blah, as if! Come on. Steph Bowe, L.M Fuge, the eragon guy, the writer of the outsiders (am I thinking about the write book. Alexandra Ancrotteo (okay her last name is definately spelt wrong) she published 4 books before her 18th.

#41 ran

ran

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:14 AM

#42 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:55 AM

i really think he shouldn't catagorize all teenage writing as sucky
i read Star crossed by Rachel Wing and Get this She is 16
yes 16 years old and she is a published author
i agree not all of us are as sucessfull as her but we still have our voice and please its not fake
he called teenagers writing FAKE i cannot believe he was once a teenager
what does he think we study english as third language
we know our grammar and composition

well his one point was correct we cannot depend on writing for bread unless we are as succesful as well Meg
but does he know writing doent always mean writing novels it can also mean wriing articles in a news paper and working as a journalist

i agree
i mean, i was reading and i'm like "is my writing that bad?

-Nikki

#43 CarolBCanadense

CarolBCanadense

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:40 PM

Oh my God, guy! What are you doing?? You ended with the self confidence of everyone. What's the madder?? Shut up!!

#44 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:47 PM

Ok. So the guy annoyed me baaaad while I was reading it. Although, I do realize that looking back at things I wrote about a year ago, my writing wasn't as good as it is now. But I know it didn't SUCK as he so kindly put it.

I think this is the way to put it: Compared to how your writing will be in twenty years if you continue writing, your writing now is not your best.

Not sucks. Just not your best.

He's entitled to his own opinion. Even if most of us teens don't agree. But, hey, maybe in about fifteen years we'll all be like "wow, man. He was soooo right!"

Haha.

Luv
Jamie

#45 CarolBCanadense

CarolBCanadense

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:11 PM

it happened because you didn't have much experience. I read a book I wrote last year that was so bad that I blacked out. But that doesn't mean that a teenager can't write. It's just you write a lot. If you start writing early can be a good writer teenager.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users