lol it's good to know I'm not the only person who does this
You know you're a writer when,
-you never seem to be able to finish a story because as soon as you've started one, you get a new and better idea and promptly abandon the first one
-a part of you hates it when your teachers give you creative writing assignments because they take time away from whatever story your currently working on
-you get the best grade in your class on an essay and are still mad because you only got a B
The last one especially, why can't she realise how talented I am??
Yo no entiendo! (I don't understand) It's the complete opposite for me. My first drafts are never ever ever without mistakes. So I never have to put in mistakes. I mean no one's perfect right?
You know you're a writer when
- In the first week of your AP English class you dissected a sentence down to the word (what it means, why that word in particular was used, etc.) and you enjoyed that.
- You're participating in NaNoWriMo
- You've got about ten different stories you're working on
- When your idly searching through the list of documents saved on your computer you find oddly titled documents, open them, and find old story beginnings you forgot you even wrote down
- Your main story is like your baby - you won't let anyone near it
- You want critcism, how else will you improve?
I won't let anyone
see the plan for my main story.
You know your a writer when...
-There's a story in the back of every school notebook you own.
-You wake up in the morning exclaiming, "I wonder how long it will be until my dream is published and made into a major motion picture!"
-You make friends with book characters.
I dream everynight about when I'm going to be published....and how I'll never have to do that Law Course.
You know you're a writer when....
- You pick out grammatical mistakes in textbooks.
-You pick out mistakes in songs.
-You pick out the climax in movies.
I point out stuff to my teachers all
the time. They hate me for it.
You know you're a writer when...
*You have a playlist called "Writing Music".
I thought it was weird for me to do that. It probably is weird, but we all do it anyway!
You guys have got me started now.
You know you're a writer when:
You have a cold and bright lights hurt your eyes but you still get up and sit on the computer with your nosing leaking and write out your idea or next chapter.
When somebody (parents) are shouting at you and all you can think of is, you can use that in your story.
*Not that I do that or anything mother. I am 100% focused on the words that come out of your mouth*
I'm sick and I'm on this thing. What am I like?