Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:07 AM

!!!

#2 Niki Howard/Em watts

Niki Howard/Em watts

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:09 AM

This is the 4th book in the air head series!sorry if its not very good and/or great because I've only just turned 11 over a month ago!

#3 Niki Howard/Em watts

Niki Howard/Em watts

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:26 AM

BACK AGAIN AS EM

"You know what?"I don't know why but me and Christopher were having ANOTHER fight! "What?" "You can just stay at your place tonight! don't even bother about coming to mine and Lulus loft!". Christopher knows me (well Nikis body) well, because, what came next seemed to calm both of us down! He did it again! He cupped my face with his hands and started making out with me hard core full on! My body went all tingly and i felt helpless so the only thing that i could do was to kiss him back! And soon enough we arrived at the loft.We had just come back from our favourite resteraunt where Christopher gave me the most beautiful silver neck less ever with my name in graved on it! Em watts that is not Niki Howard! Oh yeah and the real Niki Howard is back in the modelling business! Except shes just a fill in for if im ever sick. She said the weirdest thing last week and it was that if she got offered to have her brain transplanted back into her old body/my new body she said that she would have said no! She likes her new life better apparently!

It's getting late now! I promise that i will post tomorrow for sure!

Edited by Niki Howard/Em watts, 13 September 2014 - 06:27 AM.

#4 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 742 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:56 AM

I've moved this to the Fan Fiction section of the message board.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users