Photo

If you could stay with an authore for a day who would you choose?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:28 PM

If you could stay with an authore for a day who would it be? (other than meg cabot of course )??

#2 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:29 PM

mine would be Stephenie Meyers because then we could talk about Twilight (My favorite books in the whole world other then Meg:)).

#3 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:41 AM

Other than Meg Cabot? Probably Aprilynne Pike. She does the awesome wings series. :)

#4 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:20 PM

I don't know that's hard!!!
But maybe.... Ally Carter or Rachel Hawkins?
oh my god it's HARD!!!

#5 bookworm202

bookworm202

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:12 PM

Lisa T. Bergren. If you haven't heard of her, look her up for God's sake! She is the best author EVER!!! You HAVE to read her River of Time series! Have to I tell you! Have to! To die for!!!!!!! :D

#6 starlightdreamer052000

starlightdreamer052000

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:50 PM

Im not sure i used to work for waterstones and help rep at a book convention in usa for a week. It was amazing and ive met so many authors. The funny thing is most of the authors I like most as people I may have read there book but they ceratinly werent any off my faviorate books. So its hard for example ive read twilight (and lawed it over my head that i have a signed manscript of new moon) anyway i was actually there with another author but im an accident prone person and fell threw the tent accidently hitting stephanie with my plactic sword I was using and she laughed and then asked to join in. So when my friends who dont like twilight groan i always defend her becasue shes hilarious. So as much as I would love to meet some authors im not sure I would want to in some ways some authors who book ive loved meeting them has put me off. I guess the only ones i might be tempted by woud be the period writer whos works has passed through time either Shakesphere of Austin.

#7 clickstick7

clickstick7

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:18 PM

ALLY CARTER!!!!!! I luv Meg Cabot but ally Carter is my fave so far:) gallagher girls unite!!!!!! Hahahaha:)

#8 HelenaIsTheName

HelenaIsTheName

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:41 AM

Deffinetly if not Meg then Sarah Dessen!! I love her writting she's amazing :)

#9 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:21 AM

Maybe Judy Blume...

#10 xoAstrid

xoAstrid

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:06 PM

Charles Dickens. I think the issues he touches on in his books are so incredibly important, and I would love to pick his brain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users