39 replies to this topic

#1 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

epilogue

My name is Scarlett. I am 18 years old. I have two twin 6 year old brothers Jimmy and Timmy.
My best friends names are Rose,Petunia,Isabell,Lucinda,Bethany and Stacey. We have all been best friends since second class. My boyfriends name is Trevor. We have been going out for two years. My mam died two years ago. My dad hasn't really been the same since. I take care of the boys a lot now and when I am in school they go to a creshe. My life was great until one day last week .......

ok what do you think ????? should i continue ???? I need your opinion

#2 nat24

nat24

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:41 PM

Hi,
Keep writing you suspense is really good
I'm intrigued by what happens next
Nat

#3 suzeroxxx

suzeroxxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:04 AM

It looks quite interesting.
You should go on...........

#4 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:20 AM

Hi,
Keep writing you suspense is really good
I'm intrigued by what happens next
Nat

thanks hope you like what happens next :icon_study:

#5 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:21 AM

It looks quite interesting.
You should go on...........

ok tell me what you think of what happens next !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_sunny:

#6 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:18 PM

Okay here is what happened it was on Monday.........

"Hey" I heard someone call from behind but I turn around or even reply I was too busy watching what was happening at the end of the alley way......It was MY BOYFRIEND KISSING ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS Stacey to be exact."You $@><&*>$!" I screamed I turned and ran it was then that i saw who had called me it was the rest of my friends they were all as shocked as I was at what we had [/size][/size] seen I practically collapsed into their hands crying. A few seconds later Trevor and Stacey emerged from the alley. Immediately my friends went from practically holding me up to preventing me from killing them. Trevor wanted to talk to me for a minute but my friends wouldn't leave not until I had to them I would call them later. The minute my friends left he had the cheek to say to me " This wouldn't have happened if you were more physical in our relationship this wouldn't have happened" I retorted that "If you hadn't been kissing one of my friends this wouldn't have happened. I turned on my heel and ran I didn't stop until I had reached home I ran inside and up to my room. It was only then did I remembered it was my turn to collect my brothers from creshe. When I arrived back there I was a 10 minutes late but I knew that it would be okay because Elenor the owner always stayed late and she knew what things were like for us at home. When i arrived at the creshe the thing that surprised me most that it wasn't Elenore who was there but her son Luke.

#7 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:24 PM

just after reading this and realised I have a lot of mistakes sorry about that will be more careful next time

#8 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:29 PM

Keep going!! :hyper:

I wonder what's with this guy, Luke... :razz:

mmmmm.I see a romance coming on here! :love7:

And Trevor is a b**ch! :angry:

I have a friend named Trevor he's my homeboy!!! :lol:

#9 suzeroxxx

suzeroxxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:09 AM

Whoa......didn't see that one coming with Trevor and Stacey.
But that guy can go to hell.
I really liked the story so far. Just some advice- if you could break the story into paragraphs it might be easier to read. Don't mind :icon_lol:
And what's up with this mysterious Luke................
Please continue

#10 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

I must have looked like I had been crying because when my brothers saw me they came up and gave me a big hug. They only ever do that when I am upset or when they are. Luke must have noticed too because when my brothers and I had finished our warm embrace. He asked my brothers to tidy away the toys and we went into the kitchen to talk. Normally I wouldn't have done that but that was because he and Trevor don't get along well and Trevor would usually be with me when I collected my brothers. In the kitchen we talked about school and stuff first before he said "Okay now tell me what's really wrong!" I told him that Trevor and I were over, he did seem to want to push me about it but after saying that I thought it might be good for me to talk this over with someone how doesn't have a biased opinion. T hat was how after about five minutes I ended up in his arms crying. By the time I had finished crying and he had finished telling me what an a**h*** my ex-boyfriend was my brothers were complaining of being hungry. So we left but not until I had promised Luke that I was okay

#11 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

I must have looked like I had been crying because when my brothers saw me they came up and gave me a big hug. They only ever do that when I am upset or when they are. Luke must have noticed too because when my brothers and I had finished our warm embrace. He asked my brothers to tidy away the toys and we went into the kitchen to talk. Normally I wouldn't have done that but that was because he and Trevor don't get along well and Trevor would usually be with me when I collected my brothers. In the kitchen we talked about school and stuff first before he said "Okay now tell me what's really wrong!" I told him that Trevor and I were over, he did seem to want to push me about it but after saying that I thought it might be good for me to talk this over with someone how doesn't have a biased opinion. T hat was how after about five minutes I ended up in his arms crying. By the time I had finished crying and he had finished telling me what an a**h*** my ex-boyfriend was my brothers were complaining of being hungry. So we left but not until I had promised Luke that I was okay

#12 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

#13 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

sorry I posted that last part 3 times i had hit the button too many times hope you like this

#14 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

Omq!!!! :o

Luke!! :wub:

I'm starting to like this Luke guy... :badgrin:

Okay, you might have notice I'm a sucker for romance...so yeah.

Keep going!!!

I really want to know what happens next!!! :D

-Jennifer :m:

#15 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

All the way home I couldn't help but think of Luke I mean what was I at I just found out my boyfriend (now ex) was cheating on me. Although Luke was HOT and sweet oh my god what am I doing am I just on the rebound. Something is seriously wrong with the girls around here that are single though I mean he is practically the sweetest guy I know.Okay I am just going to focus on dinner for the boys and dad and hopefully not have my thoughts invaded AGAIN by Luke

what do you think ????????????????????????????also i know it is VERY short but I was inspired

#16 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:12 AM

Omq!!!! :o

Luke!! :wub:

I'm starting to like this Luke guy... :badgrin:

Okay, you might have notice I'm a sucker for romance...so yeah.

Keep going!!!

I really want to know what happens next!!! :D

-Jennifer :m:

thanks and i actually love romances too i mean how could you not????????????????

:angel12: :heartbeat:

#17 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:45 AM

Okay I successfully made dinner with out thinking about Luke ALOT (I mean can you blame me really.....?) Trouble is the only way I can stop thinking about him is to throw myself into work but there is not that much left to do. I have already finished the washing, ironed the clothes, cleaned the windows, hoovered the house heck I even cleaned the boys room ( my dad always believed that the boys should at least keep their own rooms tidy) So now that the place is tidy my mind wanders back to Luke and his sea blue eyes .................ah !

Big Problem !!!!!!!!!!I have to find a lift to school because the girls travel together and their are no spare seats (Stacey used to come with us)My mind keeps wandering to Luke I know he has a car Heck ! he has a convertible I amwondering about calling him .....
Ooops! phone

10 minutes later

Lift sorted that was Luke ringing me he remembered that I went to school with Trevor and Stacey also he knew that my friends cars were full.

Monday 09:30

Okay wen I got up this morning I decided to put on something nice (really nice)
and no it wasn't only for Luke I wanted to rub it in Trevors nose that he couldn't hurt me.

I must have looked quite good because Luke was speachless eithir that or I looked horrible. All of a sudden I was really self concious of what I chose to wear (above the knee white dress with a red belt and red wedges. This was such a change normally I wore jeans and tank tops) I started to tug at the bottom of the dress. Luke must have noticed I was feeling self concious because he put his hand on my arm and told me I looked fabulous . I have to admit there was heat fizzling through my body from where he touched me.

*********************************************************************************************
can someone tell me how to post a picture so you can see what I think Luke should look like?!

#18 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:50 AM

chapter 2 teaser
"Let go of my arm you are hurting me"

"Not till you promise"

"I don't want to"

"Hey you heard her let go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well????????????????

#19 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:40 AM

Keep going your reAlly good at it and I love it!!! Amazing update soon!!!!!

#20 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:42 AM

Keep going your reAlly good at it and I love it!!! Amazing update soon!!!!!

#21 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

FIRST TIME DOING A BOYS POV SO GO EASY ON ME K?

Chapter 2 Part 1
Lukes pov

I walked into the corridor it was empty except for Scarlett. I was about to call out to her when James walked up to her they were arguing about something I was going to walk away but then I saw something that made me VERY angry. James caught Scarlett's arm "Let go of my arm you are hurting me" she said nearly crying."Not till you promise" he said menacingly(?) trying to grab her a** "I don't want to" she was actually crying now."Hey you heard her let go" I said ."What's it to you" he said pushing her against the lockers. I didn't even reply I just punched him in the stomach Scarlett slipped to the ground in shock. James was still doubled over before he could straighten up I had picked up Scarlett I was carrying her to the music room. This was where my band and I practised, Mr.Keller had given me the keys for us to practise there. Once in the room I sat her down on a chair she was clearly still in shock. I went and got her favourite drink out of the vending machine and before you go wondering how I know what her favourite drink was it was because every music lesson she would go up to the machine and buy the same drink. Also I might have a small bit of a crush on her !!!!!!!!!!!

#22 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:10 PM

Hey! I read your story and it's pretty good. :D There are a few errors and stuff, but I'm all over the romance. Should be fun to see where you take this. ;)

xoxoArtemis

#23 suzeroxxx

suzeroxxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:51 AM

Nice. I like where this is going!
And he has a crush on her!!!!!!!!!!!!

#24 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

Omq!!!

Like I said KEEP GOING!!!!!

But I got confused I thought Luke took her arm and

Luke must have noticed I was feeling self concious because he put his hand on my arm and told me I looked fabulous . I have to admit there was heat fizzling through my body from where he touched me.

But then it turned out it was James?

"Let go of my arm you are hurting me"

"Not till you promise"

"I don't want to"

"Hey you heard her let go"

I was about to call out to her when James walked up to her they were arguing about something I was going to walk away but then I saw something that made me VERY angry. James caught Scarlett's arm "Let go of my arm you are hurting me" she said nearly crying."Not till you promise" he said menacingly

So how was it Luke who got her arm when it was James??

Can you please help me figure this out maybe I read wrong or something???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't even reply I just punched him in the stomach Scarlett slipped to the ground in shock. James was still doubled over before he could straighten up I had picked up Scarlett I was carrying her to the music room.

Once in the room I sat her down on a chair she was clearly still in shock. I went and got her favourite drink out of the vending machine and before you go wondering how I know what her favourite drink was it was because every music lesson she would go up to the machine and buy the same drink

Also I might have a small bit of a crush on her !!!!!!!!!!!

LOVED those!!!
AWESOME scenes!!

#25 nat24

nat24

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:05 AM

Hi,
Like the boy prov makes the story quite different
can't wait for you next update
nat

#26 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:41 AM

Scarlett's POV

I can't believe what just happened! I always knew James was an a**h***! But I never EVER imagined that Luke would stand up to him for me let alone punch him. When he picked me up it felt like my whole body was burning from his touch. I never remember feeling that way with Trevor mmmmmmmmmnn! I wonder what that means(okay I know what it means but I'm not ready for it yet).

Another thing that is confusing me is the fact that he placed my favourite drink in front of me am I really that predictable. Okay I get it every music lesson but I never thought he noticed.

He has no idea what he got himself into by punching James. James will probably tell the football team (which he is part of) that Luke punched him for no reason.

By the time I recovered from the shock Luke was practising a song on his guitar it was gorgeous. SO so so........... loving almost.I don't know what came over me but suddenly I started writing lyrics for it the minute I realised what I had done I shoved them into my bag.I hadn't sung since my mam died. I wasn't planning to eithir I just got up hugged Luke and left without a word I wasn't planning on letting him see me cry AGAIN!

Luke's POV

God I can't believe I punched a guy from the freaking football team. What an idiot am I ????
Don't get me wrong I am glad that I defended Scarlett.

I also can't believe I played the song I wrote for her on the guitar in front of her I did't tell her it was for her though.She started scribbling furiously while I was playing I am really curious as to what she was writing I know it was lyrics which is making me more curious because she hasn't sang since her mam died.

When she hugged me I felt a fizzle go through my body. She then ran out crying I pretended not to notice because I know she didn't want me to see.

#27 suzeroxxx

suzeroxxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:06 AM

Oh, so cute!!!!!! :eusa_clap: :a_smil08: :hyper:

Carry on..............

#28 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

Omq!!!

LUKE IS SOOOO HOOT!! :wub:

PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

#29 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:53 AM

Okay it has been a month since I ran out of the music room crying. I have sort of avoided the topic with Luke. Don't get me wrong we still hang out a lot in fact. We take my brothers to the park every Saturday. I exchange for my services

NO I don't mean kissing I mean I tutor him in maths.

HMMN! He is a quick learner...............very quick.

But I don't really mind!!! Plus dad and the boys love him too.

Dad met him last week when he was making dinner with the boys and I.

Dad NEVER approved of Trevor god knows he never helped with dinner.

He never even spoke to the boys.Luke seems to get along well with my friends and I with his too.

His band is fabulous. Also you already know I get along well with his mam his dad died last year of lung cancer.

Everything was so uncomplicated until last week. Sunday to be exact here's what happened.
Luke and I were walking back from the park where we study together .........okay I spend a lot of the tie studying his features his smile *sigh* etc.

Anyway and we walking home it started to spill rain. We were getting saturated he gave me his coat and when he wrapped it around me he pulled me in really close. I wasn't complaining then we leaned closer together and I really thought he was going to kiss me instead he just said I had leaf in my hair and pulled it out. Then without a word he headed towards the car you have no idea how hard it was for me to hold in my tears till I got inside. I drowned my sorrows in a bubble bath and lots of chocolate ! Whats wrong with me am I that horrible???

#30 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:00 AM

[img]http://http://media.picfor.me/001F0A8/Google-Reader-342-eyes-sexy-girl-beauty-portrait-photo-brunette-smiling-Photography-girls-colour-%D0%before%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%83%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%B3%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B0-%D0%B2%D0%B7%D0%B3%D0%BB%D1%8F%D0%before-%E2%99%A5%E2%99%A5%E2%99%A5-smile-good-pics-cute-X-artluckart-good_large.jpg[/img]

this is Scarlett

[img]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee492/Vayzu/Characters/Ripleysmall.jpg[/img]

this is luke

#31 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:00 AM

Posted Image

this is luke

#32 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

scarlett
Posted Image

#33 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

Um Scarlet didn't show up :mellow: ...and I imagined Luke with blond hair,oh well.

:hyper: AWESOME update!!!! Poor Scarlet! :( And AHHHH Luke :aiwebs_001: !!! Why do you gotta me like that :mad: !!!It's not cool dude. -_-

I was eating chocolate and ice-cream too..yesterday. Because...*sob* my grandma died! :icon_mecry2: :icon_mecry2: :icon_mecry2: Check my status

*sob* Please continue...*sob* but do it in Luke's P.O.V

Jennifer :icon_mecry2:

P.S OHHHH I see Scarlet now..she looks so pretty!

#34 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

Luke's pov

God I am such an idiot! I leaned into kiss Scarlett I know what's wrong with that...... The

fact that I totally wimped out I mean this girl is gorgeous . She has a smile that could light

up the world and her laugh oh my god her laugh it is so warm and genuine. I have really messed

things up she is going to hate me I want to explain to her but how do you tell a girl she makes

you nervous and self-concious its supposed to be the other way around.

As well as that my best mate Marcus likes her too. He isn't the kind of guy to commit to a

girl eithir or let her down gently for that matter. I have got this really stupid idea maybe

I could sing the song I wrote for her then she might show me her lyrics and even sing. Her

voice is lovely I have loads of her old school solos and performances burned onto a cd I love

listening to it

#35 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

AWWWW that's so cute!!! :lol:

I mean, god Luke you sound totally perfect and I little, sorry, stalky-ish. :huh:

I mean all her performances into a C.D? :o

Ok-ay :mellow:

But please continue I totally want to know what gonna happen next.... :) :hyper:

~Jennifer :m:

#36 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

Scarlett's pov

I have to admit things were a little weird at first when Luke collected me for school. Although

I could never really stay mad at people for long(there is only one exception for that).

Luke kind of avoided the subject, we talked about school concerts, I was wondering how he knew

about them I don't ever remember him there then it dawned on me. He used to edit the concert

dvds for the schools, how could I forget? He then had me talking about my music god only knows

how he did that I havn't even talked to dad about it since mam died. It has got me thinking

though that it might be time to start again. I wonder would Luke help me I must ask him soon.

#37 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

Lukes pov

I havn't really talked to Scarlett much since the incident as I have called it. No I'm not ignoring her I am just busy with getting the band ready for the school concert. I have noticed she is a bit detached lately and writing a lot. I hope she is okay.

night of the concert

I can't believe what happened first of all Scarlett won the prise for best singer and our band won best band. The song Scarlett sang was one of her own. It was of some guy she was in love with. I must admit when I first heard this I was jealous because she was looking at Elliot the drummer in my band who had a major crush on Scarlett but that is another story. Apparently she had meant that song for me and Elliot was just moral support. At the end of the concert Scarlett and I were talking it was kind of akaward until I couldn't help my and I kissed her. When she started to respond to my kisses I tilted her head back and the kiss deepened. When we stopped I asked her to be my girl friend and we kissed again

THE END

#38 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

Its not what I wanted :icon_mecry2: but it was dragging on a bit :sleepy: so I decided to end it :074: maybe I will post something else or even fill in the blanks of this story someday :blush: :wacko: ..............................
hope you enjoyed it anyway :D :mgwave:

#39 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

AWWWW.

But I know how you feel. Like you get sick of the story. This is what I do. I don't update until I'm in the mode to.

But I really wanted....oh my I have to go now my mom's mad at me! bye!

~Jennifer

#40 Vanished101

Vanished101

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:35 AM

epilogue

My name is Scarlett. I am 18 years old. I have two twin 6 year old brothers Jimmy and Timmy.
My best friends names are Rose,Petunia,Isabell,Lucinda,Bethany and Stacey. We have all been best friends since second class. My boyfriends name is Trevor. We have been going out for two years. My mam died two years ago. My dad hasn't really been the same since. I take care of the boys a lot now and when I am in school they go to a creshe. My life was great until one day last week .......

ok what do you think ????? should i continue ???? I need your opinion

yes please keep going!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users