• Please log in to reply
552 replies to this topic

#541 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:04 PM

I LOVE DIMITRI TOO!! :D Haha, I love that.

-Amy

#542 cutejesse

cutejesse

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 09:08 PM

have you watched another animated cartoon titled "Quest for Camelot?" It's made in the 90's too. I miss the 90's cartoons...

ITS SOOO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#543 shosti96

shosti96

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:09 PM

i liked this story. it was sweet. is there a sequel or something?

#544 cutejesse

cutejesse

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 05:42 AM

no there's none. unfortunately.

#545 Ari-san

Ari-san

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 8,496 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:28 AM

For Tanya's eyes only:

Spoiler

Ali

#546 cutejesse

cutejesse

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:17 AM

im so excited for the vertigos winners!

#547 cutejesse

cutejesse

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:58 AM

Read this story again :D

Still love it! <3

#548 Amitherinda

Amitherinda

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 05:12 PM

^^^^^

I was just about to read this story again and then i saw this new comment and decided i must read it. The comment Told me everything i was just about to do

Xxx

#549 wishbaby323

wishbaby323

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:53 AM

OH MY GOD!! Ren reminds me soooooooopoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much of my guy friend except for the fact that we aren't seniors :P . I have a crush on him since like 2nd grade,he once wrote me a letter saying he loved me and that he wanted me to be his girlfriend but he wrote it with someone else' name but the person who gave it to me told that my friend told him to give it to me,and once he said that he would ask me to be his girlfriend or worse to marry him just to freak me out,when i told him this guy asked me out,he even turned bright red and started insulting the guys i had crushes on :D UGH!!!! i miss him sooooooo bad!

Sarah

#550 wishbaby323

wishbaby323

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:56 AM

YOU WRITE AWESOME!AWESOMER THAN AWESOME

#551 ragulto101

ragulto101

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:46 PM

Posted Image

- All thanks to Stef for the banner above! -

Prologue▪

Her long black raven hair elegantly cascaded behind her back. Her ivory complexion contrasted to the dark shade that was her hair, making her even paler. Her eyes were like big blue marbles, and her lips were full and red. She walked with a tall, handsome man with olive skin, and long brown curly hair that he tied into a ponytail. He had long and curly eyelashes that you could see even from afar.

They looked like a picture taken from a fairytail book: the princess and her knight. With him standing beside her almost protectively, one would think that they were more than just friends.

Their friends walked behind them, talking and laughing. Other students stared at the group, reveling at how beautiful they all were. Envious glances were also turned to them.

Most of the stares were directed at the two people walking in front. They two of them were talking to themselves, seemingly detached from the rest of the group. Something that the guy said must have struck her funny bone, because she laughed. Some students smirked. They all knew too well of how loud her laugh was, and how boisterous they both were. They were so unlike their physical appearance.

Chapter 1

I checked myself in front of the long mirror I had in my room.

Black leather shoes with two-inch heels? Check. Knee-length black socks? Check. Short pleated skirt? Check. Long-sleeved white blouse with collar? Check. Navy blue cotton vest? Check. Yellow tie? Check.

Yes! I was ready for school. I smiled at myself in front of the mirror. I took my school bag, and ran down the stairs. My mother was probably at work already. My sister? Eh, probably still in her room. I hardly had a concrete conversation with her in centuries. My dad, on the other hand, passed away when I was just five. He was the former councilor of the town. He left little money for us (well, the money he had from being councilor). It sure didn't pay well, but it was enough to get us going. My mother was a housewife, but ever since dad died, she had to get a job to support us. She was working as a waitress in a nearby famous restaurant. I admired her perseverance.

I stepped outside of my house, and into the cool morning breeze. I saw Ren standing outside the gate with a grim face.

“Where’s your car?” I asked.

“Do you really expect me to be your driver everytime? It’s bad enough that I have to pick you up every morning.”

I gave him a peck on the cheek. I oozed with sweetness. “And I thank you for that.”

He rubbed the place where I kissed him with the back of his hand. He feigned disgust. “Let’s go. We’re gonna be late.”

We walked towards the train station, talking. Ren was my bestfriend. Well, I wasn’t quite sure what our relationship was exactly. Ren transferred during my first year of middle school. The teacher, knowing how overly friendly I was, instructed that I would guide him as the year progressed. Ever since then, we’ve been really good friends. Did that mean that we were bestfriends? Or did the title have to be mutually agreed upon?

Like always, I felt the stares of people burning on the side, back, front of my head. I felt an especially lewd stare coming from behind, and I clenched my fists. If that person with such perverted thoughts came so close as fifty meters, I was going to sharpen my teeth, and chew his head.

“Relax, K,” Ren said. He was smiling broadly. He definitely liked all the attention from the girls. His hair wasn’t in a ponytail today, and he shook his head, his shoulder-length hair flying all over the place. While others thought what he did was sexy, it was disgusting for me.

“Whatcha doin?!” I exclaimed, perturbed. His hair was annoying my face. Then something struck me funny. “You look like some model—“

He smiled at me, his pearly whites shining (yeah right). “I know.”

“—in some Head and Shoulders commercial.” I guffawed. “Like your dandruff's falling. Or better yet, you’re so happy that you don’t have dandruff that you’re acting like a horse whinnying under the sunlight with its mane—“

He pinched my arm. “Shut up!”

I heard a woman whisper. “He has dandruff?” Then I heard a bunch of girls speak. “That’s such a turn-off.” “Is dandruff, like, contagious?” “That’s too bad.”

Oopsies. So maybe I was a little too loud.

“Kiri!” he looked outright irritated. I smiled sheepishly. He took my wrist, and headed into the open doors of the train. Was it bad that I didn’t feel any guilt? No. It wasn’t. BWAHAH. Well, it wasn’t my fault he tried to act like a horse.

After we took off from the train, we were running towards the school gates. Our breaths were ragged. We managed to participate in our morning assembly in the quadrangle, though. I was glad.

Mimi and Cherry gave me wide-eyed stares. Ren and I were never late. Well, that was because we had a car then. I breathed in and out, my chest heaving. Apparently, I lacked stamina. I was still heaving even after we said our school vows and sang our hymn. Our principal was now stating the morning announcements.

“Are you okay?” Lolly asked me from behind. Her long oval-shaped fingernails stabbed me on the neck. Her nails were a threat to humanity. “You look haggard, as if you joined a marathon.” She turned to look at Ren, who looked completely fine, curse him. “You need to exercise more, love.”

I nodded my head slowly. Then I saw this huge bee hovering above me. It was buzzing like crazy, as if it was taunting me. What bee buzzes like crazy? Definitely this one.

“AGHHHHHHHHHHHH,” I shouted. I was prepared to attack the crazy bee with the heel of my shoe, but I noticed that the principal had stopped talking to look at me. That was the first thing I noticed. The second thing I noticed was that everyone was staring at me with my shoe clutched in one hand. I waved my shoe at the principal. “Proceed, proceed, sir!” There was a chorus of laughter. I felt slightly mortified, but the principal continued with his morning speech anyway.

“Cherry, Lolly, Mimi?” Ren said. “Remember to gag Kiri whenever you see that mischievous bee.”

“Roger!” The three of them said, acting all military-like.

“Oh, don’t listen to the head-and-shoulders guy,” I said, crossing my arms against my chest.

Cherry looked at me askance. “I don’t get it.”

“Me neither,” Mimi said. “This is a personal joke, ain’t it.”

I clasped my hands together in excitement. “So I’ll tell you!”

“Kiri!” Ren said threateningly.

“Ok, so, we took the train awhile ago, right? And then—“ My voice was inching higher and higher. Oh how exciting it was to deliberately bestow humiliation on others (others: Ren). Ren was heading towards me, his eyes menacing. I could just imagine his hands having claws that would rip me apart. Oh, did I just see him grow a fang or two?

“KIRI!” The principal hollered on the michrophone. “How many times have you disrupted the morning assembly, and my announcements? I tried to let you off before, but I will not tolerate this any longer. Who are the rest of your conspirators?”

Cherry, Lolly and Mimi turned bug-eyed on me. They practically cowered behind the pillar. I pointed at Ren. “Him, sir. He’s my accomplice.”

Now it was Ren’s turn to look bug-eyed. It was such a fascinating sight.

“Detention for you two. For a whole month,” the principal said.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hi guys! I'm writing another story. For those who wanted me to finish Jakome Academy, I'm so sorry >__< I'm putting that on hold for awhile until I come up with better ideas for it. Right now, I'm starting on this story, which I hope to finish this Christmas break xD weee! lol. I'm going to write 10 pages for it everyday, so I'll make sure to gain 100+ pages before school starts again. C: Well, I hope you like it!

I'm a new reader. Love the story so far. I think Ren and Kiri will end up being a couple. They jjust seem perfect together, in my opinion anyway. Well, I'm gonna read some more to find out what happens next. Oh and is there anyway I can read the Jakome Academy story you wrote? It has a Japanese ring to it.

#552 calliegirl101

calliegirl101

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:28 PM

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this was truley AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how are you so good at writing?
it truely astounds me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would love to seea sequel of this when they are older.
it could be about them in college or leading up to when they get married.
that would ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
please?

luuuuuuuuvs,
caroline

#553 katfaye

katfaye

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:54 PM

Babumpp

1 user(s) are reading this topic