306 replies to this topic

#46 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:38 PM

This story is really interesting! :)

I love it when two people meet again after so many years- you never know what can happen ;)

Seriously though, you need to update, cos I will keep checking this everyday now that its in my mind :D

xxx, Susana :heartbeat:

Lol, it hasn't happened to me in real life yet, but I also love the "meet again" stories.

I'm working on the next chapter, I already got about a page done. :D

#47 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:28 AM

Clavie, I'm always is a better mood after reading your updates!! :D

Love Tristan. Love Dean, and love the sisters!!Posted Image

More soon!!!

Want to know what's up with Tristan and the bitterness thingy!

*grins*
I'm glad you're liking it!!
There will be hints of what happened in next chapter :D

#48 bookgirl103092

bookgirl103092

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:53 AM

Update soon please!!!!!!!

#49 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:42 PM

Hmmm why would he be bitter?

Oh by the way, dibs on Tristan :P You know if him and Jess don't work out lol.

Update!!

#50 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:12 PM

Update soon please!!!!!!!

Working on it, or at least I know I should be working on it as the update should go up tomorrow...

#51 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:12 PM

Hmmm why would he be bitter?

Oh by the way, dibs on Tristan :P You know if him and Jess don't work out lol.

Update!!

You'll see a bit of the why in the next chapter :D

#52 Cool Dork

Cool Dork

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:34 PM

Clavie, so I absolutely loved that update but you kept saying that the older man was Tristan's grandpa when in previous updates I got the vibe that he was the dad... Any who, UPDATE!

Clara

#53 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:03 PM

Clavie, so I absolutely loved that update but you kept saying that the older man was Tristan's grandpa when in previous updates I got the vibe that he was the dad... Any who, UPDATE!

Clara

I did?
I thought I always said it was the grampa. I'll check it out. Tristan doesn't actually know who is his dad - not that it signifies.

#54 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:04 PM

So Yesterday

Chapter 4:

It’s Like a Journey I Just Don’t Have a Map For

Tristan

I did not want the conversation to go down THAT road. Dean and I had been innocently talking about work – me = lawyer, he = rock star – and he was telling me how he and his band and Tess were going on tour in a couple of months.

“She doesn’t really like tours, she says it’s too much work, but I’m always telling her it can’t be worse than some of the jobs we had during college. There was this place we worked at where they made us work three double shifts almost every week, whenever the boss’s girlfriend would get mad at him and quit mid service.” Then he turned to ask Tess what was the place called.

And somehow, from there, the topic of college came up. I hated talking about college. It was the reason why Jessie and I had broken up all those years ago. Not that I ever said it out loud, but I knew it was.

“You got into Stanford too,” She said, “You could go there too.”

I had glared at her, that day when the end started, “You know I don’t have that kind of money.”

Me going to Georgetown – my top choice college since it was close enough to home that I would be able to keep an eye on Gramps – even with a full scholarship would be tough on my grandfather, and she knew it. She knew I couldn’t just pick up and move across the country. Yet she still stood in front of me, so pretty in her Spring Fling dress, and asked me to go.

Not all of us had ‘perks’, not all of us had rich grandmothers and stable parents with stable jobs to pick up the tab on whatever we wanted to do, and after three years together, I thought she knew that.

Still, up to that point it was all just a fight. We had had those before. As far as I was concerned no decisions had been made yet. There was time, it was only spring, there was time to ponder out our options.

But I knew, form that moment that there was a real chance we wouldn’t go to the same school come fall, but I wasn’t worried, not yet, I thought we could figure something out.

Which was why it was even more of a shock what she did next…

“Come on, children, time to eat!” Gramps called, already helping Kylie into a chair and forcing me to snap out of my stroll down memory lane.

I smiled and said that I would get more drinks, and went back into the house, leaving Dean to man the grill.

I really shouldn’t be thinking about that particular part of my past, I had had more than ten years to get over it and there was nothing I could do about it, even if, as it turned out, I was still angry about it.

“Tris!” Kylie called from the doorway.

“What is it sugarplum?” I asked, deciding to snap out of it once and for all.

“Can I have a soda?” She asked, coming to stand next to me in front of the fridge.

“Fine, but just one. Okay?” I said giving her one single can for her to carry. She got hyper when she drank soda, but I figured it was early enough she might wear herself out before her bedtime.

I picked up a few more bottles of beer and followed Kylie out.

I settled the beer on the table and lifted Kyle up into her chair – which was padded with a couple of cushions so she could reach the table properly – then I opened her can of soda and stuck a pink straw into it.

By then, Gramps and Tess were engaged on a conversation about London, and Gramps was telling her how we had to improvise a room for Kylie because our flat in London was not child-friendly.

“How long did you live there?” Dean asked.

“About three years. After school, I worked at a large firm based on D.C. for a while, but then an international adoption agency based in London hired me. Gramps had just retried and the money was good so we thought, why not? I was in the last year of my contract when Kylie came to live with us.”

“I liked London.” Kylie said, waiting will I cut her meat into bite-sized portions and added a large serving of mash potatoes and grilled vegetables.

“You cried for a whole day when you came to live with us, Sugarplum.” Gramps said good-naturedly.

“I don’t remember that.” Kylie said and I was so glad for it. Glad that all her memories seemed to start somewhere after the first two months she spent with us. The psychologist said it was probably because that’s how long it took Kylie to realize Gramps and I weren’t going to vanish on her like Mother did, and feel safe.

“Well, you cried a lot and your face would get all red.” I said, giving her the plate and kissing the top of her head.

Most of my friends back in London had been surprised I was willing to take on a toddler and change my bachelor lifestyle for pink bicycles and PTA meetings, but there had never really been a choice for me. I had loved Kylie from the moment they had given her to me even if she was crying and red, she was my baby sister.

We kept talking about London and traveling and the places we had been. Tess had the best stories, what with all the crazy she had seen working the tours and talking to other P.A.s at different events. It was funny, and lighthearted and I could feel myself relaxing as the night progressed, though I did hope that no one else noticed how little Jess and I were talking.

We ate pie and chatted some more, but then Kylie was starting to nod off, so Tess, Dean and Jess decided it was time to leave. I started to walk them out but then Tess remembered she had forgotten her sweater at the table and went to look for it, with Dean following her, leaving Jessie and I standing midway between the door and the car.

“So,” Jess said, “Thanks for inviting us.”

“Thanks for coming. I didn’t think you would.” I said, and wanted to kick myself right afterward when Jess looked at me like I had just kicked an ewok.

“Why wouldn’t I?”

I shrugged, it was late and if we had managed not to talk about it so far, I was willing to let it drop, previous slip not withstanding. “You’re shivering, lets get you to the car.” I said instead.

Jess nodded and we started walking again. We reached for the car’s door at the same time and our fingers touched, more like they had when she had arrived and I took the pie dish from her, but this time neither of us moved. We just stood there for a moment, too close for comfort but unable to do anything about it.

But then Tess yelled, “I found it!” so loud it made both of us jump. I quickly looked toward the door, where I could only see two shadowy figures coming toward the us.

I took a step back as Jess let her hand drop, then I reached again and opened the door for her, just as I heard Tess’s heels hitting the stones of the driveway while Dean asked “Why are you making so much noise?” in a stage whisper.

He was shh-ed into silence, and then Tess gave me a dazzling smile and hugged me, saying it was lovely to see me, that we had to go have dinner at her house now, etc. I nodded though I committed to nothing, and then Dean was helping her into the car. I shook hands with Dean and stepped back so they could drive away.

I waited until they took a turn at the end of the street and went inside. I paused to take Kylie upstairs and tuck her in, before going outside to help Gramps with the cleaning.

“That went rather well, I think.” He said as we gathered the trash.

“Yeah, it was nice seeing them. I’m surprised how much Dean and Tess have grown up, it’s a bit surreal.”

“Uh huh,” Gramps said. “Your Jessie looked really pretty tonight.”

“Yes, she did.” I said because it was true I had tried not to think about it all night long – which of course meant I could think of little else. “And she’s not my Jessie.”

Gramps waved his hand as if dismissing that last part. “So, what’s the next step?”

“Gramps, I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

He looked at me, and I swear he was smirking. “Sure you don’t.”

“Gramps, I really don’t. It was nice seeing them tonight, and I’m glad the evening went well. But that’s it. Jessie is Kylie’s doctor, and we might run into each other once in a while and I’ll say Hi, and we can probably invite them to your next birthday party or something, but nothing is going to happen.”

“Sure.” He said, and patted my shoulder like I was really something hopeless.

But I dismissed it, I was sure I was right and he was wrong and things would settle down now. But, of course, I was destined to be wrong.

---End of Chapter 4 --

#55 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:22 AM

Ohh, it's a shame nothing happened between Tristan and Jessie- I can sense that they still have feelings for each other :)

Anyway, this was an awesome update, as usual :D

So update again!!!

xxx, Suze <3

#56 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:18 AM

What did she do???????????

*wails*

Clavieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....noooooot fair :(

Update!!!

Rivea :icon_flower:

#57 sancia

sancia

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:58 AM

“Thanks for coming. I didn’t think you would.” I said, and wanted to kick myself right afterward when Jess looked at me like I had just kicked an ewok.

That was great! I love ewoks!

What did Jess do? I want to know!

Tristan and Jess definitely have feelings for each other, no matter how hard they try to hide them.

*Sam*

#58 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:24 AM

Damn right you were destined to be wrong, Tristan!

I really love the way gramps says 'your jessie' , so sweet!!! :D

Anyway, I'm having a hard time to believe that Jessie asked her to leave his Gramps....anyway, I'm sure there are more to it, right? :)

More soon, Clavie!!

#59 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:24 AM

Edited by Shaheen, 16 June 2011 - 10:24 AM.

#60 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:45 PM

Ohh, it's a shame nothing happened between Tristan and Jessie- I can sense that they still have feelings for each other :)

Anyway, this was an awesome update, as usual :D

So update again!!!

xxx, Suze <3

*grins*
Well, there are heaps of things between Jess and Tristan, they have a lot to figure out :D

#61 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:57 PM

What did she do???????????

*wails*

Clavieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....noooooot fair :(

Update!!!

You'll soon learn what Jess did ;) never fear

#62 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:58 PM

That was great! I love ewoks!

What did Jess do? I want to know!

Tristan and Jess definitely have feelings for each other, no matter how hard they try to hide them.

*Sam*

Well... yeah, there are feelings, and more than what they are willing to admit ;D

#63 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:59 PM

Damn right you were destined to be wrong, Tristan!

I really love the way gramps says 'your jessie' , so sweet!!! :D

Anyway, I'm having a hard time to believe that Jessie asked her to leave his Gramps....anyway, I'm sure there are more to it, right? :)

More soon, Clavie!!

Gramps is definitely playing cupid, that's for sure!

And there is and there isn't more about what happened. You'll see ;)

#64 Cool Dork

Cool Dork

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:54 AM

Dear Clavie,
YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
:heartbeat:,
Clara

#65 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:08 PM

Dear Clavie,
YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
:heartbeat:,
Clara

I'm working on it, and I really want to apologize with you guys, it's just that there has been a bit of upheaval around her and I'm a bit out of it still. But I'm trying.

#66 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:01 AM

Hi!!

Okay, so I know I skipped on the chapter last week, but there was really a lot on my mind.
Not to get personal, but my auntie/godmother passed away last Monday and it sent my family into a tail spin, and I really went blank for a while there.

But the show must go on, and I'm working on chapter 5 right now, it's helping me to get back into the routine of things and keeping me sane, so I hope I can finish it soon.

#67 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:21 AM

Hi!!

Okay, so I know I skipped on the chapter last week, but there was really a lot on my mind.
Not to get personal, but my auntie/godmother passed away last Monday and it sent my family into a tail spin, and I really went blank for a while there.

But the show must go on, and I'm working on chapter 5 right now, it's helping me to get back into the routine of things and keeping me sane, so I hope I can finish it soon.

I'm so sorry for you Clavie.
And thanks for keeping us informed!!

....Can't wait to read more!! :D

#68 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:25 AM

I'm so sorry for you Clavie.
And thanks for keeping us informed!!

....Can't wait to read more!! :D

Thanks!

And I've finished the chapter, will post it in the next post.

#69 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:26 AM

So Yesterday

Chapter Five:
Is it Even in Your Mind, At All?

Jess

I had always found that the least I wanted to think about it, the more I ran into things that reminded me of it. It was all around me, knowing that Tristan was in Baltimore and so was I made me think of all the times we had brought Tess and Dean to the city to see whatever movie was hot with the tween set; how he saved up every year to bring me to Riverside Bistro for our anniversary; and then I would get melancholy and I would drive out to see Tess.

But Tess’s house was just at the end of the street we used to live as children, and there I could see Tristan more clearly. I could see him walking up the street to my house all messy blond hair, vintage t-shirts and faded jeans. I could see him sitting at the back deck of our house, teaching Dean to play the guitar one random night my parents happened to be away and I was stuck babysitting.

Plus, true to her word, Tess began to work on a portrait of Tristan and Kylie for Tristan and his grandfather.

“All I need is his phone number, I’m sure he won’t mind if you give it to me.” She asked me one afternoon as she was putting the finishing touches on an adorable painting based on that photograph we had seen at their house, with a panoramic view of London in the background.

We were standing on the deck, just outside the room she use as an studio since it was sun-filled and the French doors that made one of the walls opened into the back porch and the huge garden behind the house.

“I can’t really give you his number, it’s protected under doctor-patient confidentiality.”

“But it’s for me, I’m sure he won’t mind.”

“You do realize that he’s a lawyer and could easily sue me?” I asked, though I knew he wouldn’t mind if I gave Tess his phone number. She was his beloved chipmunk, after all.

“He would never do that, and you know it.”

I shrugged and asked, “Don’t you charge 25 thousand per painting?”

“Yeah,”

“And don’t you have a huge waiting list?”

“Uh huh.”

“Then why are you working on this?”

“Because I want to.” Tess said, “It’s the good thing about working on my own, I get to set my pace. And I don’t care if I lose a few commissions because I get backed up.”

“That’s the beauty of having a rich husband to pay the bills.” Dean called from where he lounged by the pool they had built in the backyard.

“You’re also pretty good in bed,” Tess called back and Dean answered with a bow, as if to say ‘at your service’.

Tess laughed. “I’m going to wash my paintbrushes,” She announced, gathering her things and moving into the house, back to her studio. “Why don’t you just call him and ask him if it’s okay for me to have his phone?” She called. “Please?”

I glared at her back, but then – because I’m weak and maybe I was just looking for an excuse – I began to rummage in my bag for the card he had given me with his address and phone number and I called him.

He was puzzled over why I wouldn’t give Tess his phone number and by then Tess was back and demanded to speak to him, and basically kidnapped my phone and started chatting up to him while I sat back down.

“You do realize,” Dean said, suddenly by my side. “…That Tess had only to call information to get Tristan’s number?”

I frowned, realizing that my sweet, innocent sister had just played me.

---000---

Of course, knowing Tess I should have suspected something was up when she showed up at office at 12:15 a few days later, just as I was getting ready to go out for lunch, carrying a large, rectangular package.

“Hi!” She said cheerfully as I exited the elevator in the lobby of the building.

“Hi,” I said surprised, noticing the large, rectangular package she had propped against her legs. “What are you doing here?”

“Can’t I just drop in to visit my sister?”

“You can, but I don’t think you are just dropping by.”

Tess sighed dramatically, “Well…. I do need a favor.” She said. “I have to fly out to NYC right about now, but I’m also supposed to meet a client in 10 minutes. It’s really near here and it’s going to be just a drop off, but I really can’t go there and come back and that’s even thinking the guy shows up in time.”

“Why don’t you call and reschedule?” I asked.

“It’s a special delivery.” Tess said quickly. “I’m sorry to ask during the lunch hour, but you’re the only person I trust to do this for me.”

I sighed and nodded, thinking it was a good thing I didn’t have any patients until two-thirty. “Alright, I’ll do it, just this time.”

“Thank you,” Tess said, giving me an exuberant hug and handing me the package. “It’s at Riverside Bistro, the guy said he would wait by the entrance. He’s expecting the painting, so he’ll recognize you by the package.” Tess said, rattling off the instructions quickly

I nodded, though I didn’t particularly want to go to Riverside Bistro. But I figured that just because I would make the drop off there that didn’t mean I would have to go in, and there were plenty of other restaurants nearby where I could grab a quick bite.

I arrived at the bistro just ten minutes later, and stood outside for a moment, trying to see if anyone looked like they were waiting for someone. I heard his voice before I saw him.

“Jess?” Tristan called, prompting me to turn around.

“Hi?” I said, starting to get a sneaky suspicion about just whom I was supposed to meet. “Were you supposed to meet Tess here?” I asked, figuring it was better to get it out in the open.

“Yeah, she said she wanted to give me something.” He said, looking around as if searching for Tess. I could see the second when it dawned on him. “She’s not coming?”

“Had to fly out to NYC. An emergency she said. She asked me to give you this.” I said, handing the package.

“Thanks,” He said, taking the parcel and looking vaguely uncomfortable, but then he seemed to shake himself and smiled at me, “I was supposed to have lunch with Tess. Have a reservation. Do you want to go in?”

“I don’t know if…”

“Come on, Jessie, it’s just lunch.” He said, vaguely annoyed.

I sighed. “Okay.”

He smiled.

He had always had a killer smile. Warm, open, friendly and just a little bit wicked. When I was fifteen, the year we met, that smile used to go straight to my knees until I could barely keep upright.

---000---

End of Chapter Five

#70 sancia

sancia

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:30 AM

It seems that all others know Jess and Tristan should be together. Gramps is not the only one playing cupid. :D I bet Tess didn't have to fly to NYC but it was good excuse though.

*Sam*

#71 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:35 AM

Ohmigod - Tess is soo evil - and my favourite sort of evil! :D

#72 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:32 PM

Hi Clavie, so sorry about your aunt :( Hope you're doing well.

And I'm sorry about not commenting in a while! I have been reading though!

Gosh, I just love Tess! She's so fun when she's playing cupid haha!

Hope her plans work and sparks fly between jess and Tristan :D

Phoebe

#73 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:17 AM

I love Tess- I find it amusing how she's sooo obviously trying to set them back up :P

I hope Tristan and Jess realize their true feeling for each other soon...there must be something there :D

And Tristan sounds hot! *sigh*

Anywayy, update soon! This story is very addicting :)

:heartbeat: Suze

#74 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:55 AM

Right Jessie. Just lunch. Which, I guess, will , lead to romance!! :D

Awesome update, Clavie!!!

Tess = The manipulator.

Dean = Hot rich husband. Posted Image

Love it!!

#75 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:32 AM

I LUV THIS.

UPDATE NOW.

luuvvv,
Kayla :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

#76 Cool Dork

Cool Dork

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:08 PM

I must say i really really really really liked that update!

#77 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:56 PM

It seems that all others know Jess and Tristan should be together. Gramps is not the only one playing cupid. :D I bet Tess didn't have to fly to NYC but it was good excuse though.

*Sam*

Well... Tess didn't have to fly to NYC, but Dean sure appreciate she's going with him *wink wink*

:D I do love those two, the other day I spent half an hour talking about Dean and Tess rather than plotting Jess and Tristan :P

#78 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:57 PM

Ohmigod - Tess is soo evil - and my favourite sort of evil! :D

Oh yeah! She's all kind of evil, but the good kind ;)

#79 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:59 PM

Hi Clavie, so sorry about your aunt :( Hope you're doing well.

And I'm sorry about not commenting in a while! I have been reading though!

Gosh, I just love Tess! She's so fun when she's playing cupid haha!

Hope her plans work and sparks fly between jess and Tristan :D

Phoebe

Thanks, dear. We are doing okay, my auntie was sick for a long, long time and while it's sad, we all agree that at least she's resting now.

And Tess is fun, isn't she? :D And she's a very good plotter, you'll see what happens.

#80 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

I love Tess- I find it amusing how she's sooo obviously trying to set them back up :P

I hope Tristan and Jess realize their true feeling for each other soon...there must be something there :D

And Tristan sounds hot! *sigh*

Anywayy, update soon! This story is very addicting :)

:heartbeat: Suze

Oh, Tristan is very hot!! As a teenager I imagine him as a less pretty Chad Michael Murray (in Freaky Friday). And as a man, he's still like that but more handsome man than pretty boy.

#81 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:03 PM

Right Jessie. Just lunch. Which, I guess, will , lead to romance!! :D

Awesome update, Clavie!!!

Tess = The manipulator.

Dean = Hot rich husband. Posted Image

Love it!!

You'll see what it all leads to! :D

And I love Dean, I think you guys are going to see another side of him in this story :D

#82 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:03 PM

I LUV THIS.

UPDATE NOW.

luuvvv,

I'm working on it, and I can say that next chapter is called "I didn't hear what you were saying'. I live on raw emotion, baby."

#83 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:04 PM

I must say i really really really really liked that update!

Thanks! I'm working on the next one which I hope to have up on Wednesday!

#84 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:14 AM

Oh, Tristan is very hot!! As a teenager I imagine him as a less pretty Chad Michael Murray (in Freaky Friday). And as a man, he's still like that but more handsome man than pretty boy.

OH MY GOD!!!

I LOVEEEE Chad!

One Tree Hill is like, practically my fave show! :D

And he was reason I ever began watching it :heartbeat:

Now you've really made me obsessed with Tristan... :P

So UPDATE!!! hehe

xxx, Suze <3

#85 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:52 PM

OH. MY. GOD.

I. AM. ADDICTED. TO. MAROON. 5.

I GET TO SEE THEM IN CONCERT!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWHOO!!!!!! PPLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEE UPDATE SOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i will wait though......because thats how dedicated i am......and slightly addicted...... ;)

llluuuvvvvvvv,
adam levine's gf

jking....I WISH!!!!!!!!!!

#86 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:34 PM

OH MY GOD!!!

I LOVEEEE Chad!

One Tree Hill is like, practically my fave show! :D

And he was reason I ever began watching it :heartbeat:

Now you've really made me obsessed with Tristan... :P

So UPDATE!!! hehe

xxx, Suze <3

I have to admit that I've never seen One Tree Hill. lol
:D
But I always thought he was cute, just a little too pretty if that makes sense.

#87 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:35 PM

OH. MY. GOD.

I. AM. ADDICTED. TO. MAROON. 5.

I GET TO SEE THEM IN CONCERT!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWHOO!!!!!! PPLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEE UPDATE SOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i will wait though......because thats how dedicated i am......and slightly addicted...... ;)

llluuuvvvvvvv,
adam levine's gf

jking....I WISH!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! You guessed right.
I'm not that big a fan of Maroon 5, but I love that song. I'm actually a bit obsessed with it to tell you the truth. :)

#88 Cool Dork

Cool Dork

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:24 AM

CLAVIE! Where is the update?!?! I'm going to die if it's not up today! :icon_mecry2:
Clara

#89 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:10 PM

CLAVIE! Where is the update?!?! I'm going to die if it's not up today! :icon_mecry2:
Clara

Sorry, I'm workng on it! hope to post it in the next half hour! :D

#90 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:24 PM

YYAAAYYY!!!!!!!!

I WILL BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv,