• Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

#271 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:06 PM

Yes! Aurel kind of admitted to Ethan that she likes him- in her own unique way :L Hope he takes the hint! :P

James is moving to Chicago :o that would be a big change, if she wants to stay close to him, she should live with Ethan. Then she'd still be living close to both of them ;) just saying
And I loved Ethan's journal. I laughed so much when I read it. Why do people write dear diary anyway? It's not like they're really writing to the diary, are they :S

Anyway can't wait for the next chapter!

#272 nur97

nur97

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:12 AM

She's totally in love with him but why cant she admit it?

Update Soon! :) !

#273 abiii.aliceee

abiii.aliceee

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:57 AM

she's so inlove with him... she just wont admit it. silly girl. loved it, update!!!!

#274 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:33 AM

Yes! Aurel kind of admitted to Ethan that she likes him- in her own unique way :L Hope he takes the hint! :P

James is moving to Chicago :o that would be a big change, if she wants to stay close to him, she should live with Ethan. Then she'd still be living close to both of them ;) just saying
And I loved Ethan's journal. I laughed so much when I read it. Why do people write dear diary anyway? It's not like they're really writing to the diary, are they :S

Anyway can't wait for the next chapter!

Well.....he should feel lucky for that ;)

Nice theory :)

Hahah....Thankss!! I knowwww.....I always think what to write. Though my entries are very few and randoms.

Tomorrow maybe!

She's totally in love with him but why cant she admit it?

Update Soon! :) !

*Giggles*

She needs a nice kick!

Tomorrow?

And you guys are in for a surprise!

she's so inlove with him... she just wont admit it. silly girl. loved it, update!!!!

She is! ;)

Thankss!!!!

Tomorrow!!

#275 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:31 AM

Update as soon as you can!

This is amazing :D

I :heartbeat: Ethan...

xxx, Suze xD

#276 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:00 AM

Update as soon as you can!

This is amazing :D

I :heartbeat: Ethan...

xxx, Suze xD

Thank You! :D

Right away ;)

#277 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:16 AM

.:.Chapter Twenty One.:.

Again, I woke up beside Ethan but instead of untangling myself from him, I shock myself by snuggling closer and take a deep breath, taking the fresh smell of him.

Last night was epic.

I deliberately fought with James so that I could justify myself when I knocked Ethan’s room. He hadn’t opened the room, but after a few confusing seconds, I had pushed it opened, flipped the covers and got under it, close to Ethan. He hadn’t said a word.

But after half an hour or so, he had rolled over onto me, and kissed me. Tenderly. Softly. And I told him that I love him before I fell asleep.

Gently, I flip the covers off me, and kiss Ethan on the cheek before getting off the bed. After pulling on my shorts and shirt, I walk out of the room and into James’s to kick him out of bed.

“Wake up!” I said.

I think my tone must have been deadly because James opens one eye and look at me before making himself comfortable into a sitting position.

“I’m not going back to California.” I inform.

“Alright.”

“Al…Alright??” I ask, a bit shocked. I mean, wait? Does he want me out of the apartment? Because he should have just said so!

“Don’t even think about it!” James protests, obviously reading, where my mind was going. Yeah, half the time it’s like that when you are twin. It pretty much sucks. It’s as if you have this crystal ball for your sibling twin and you can read what he’s thinking or going to do! “Aurél! Of course I don’t want you to go. But Ethan is your husband. I understand that. And you love him!” He says reassuringly. “I know this was a tough decision for you.”

“You have no idea.”

“I know it will work between the two of you.” He smiles.

“Friggin’ astrologer.” I mock.

“Hey! I was right with Jeremy. He turned out to be the French a**h** I predicted him to be!” He jokes, making me giggle. We used to give Jeremy all kinds of names, attaching the word ‘french’ in front of it. French Idiot. French greasy fries!

“So, you’re alright with me moving here?” I ask, just to confirm.

“Yeah.” He nods. “I already interviewed Ethan on the cruise.” He winks. “He passed the exams.”

“Maybe you should consider that job offer in Chicago…” I suggest.

“Maybe…” He says, and lightly pulls my ear like he usually does.

After talking to James, I walk in Ethan’s room and find him still very much asleep. Gently, I slip on the bed and snuggle closer to him.

“I thought you ran away again.” Ethan says sleepily before snaking a hand around my waist and pulls me all the more closer to him.

“I just went to check on James.” I inform him, slightly irritated that he thought the worse of me. Alright, I admit that my previous behaviors pointed that way, but still! Trust me much?!

“Hmmm.” He mumbles. “I bet he wasn’t too deliriously happy that you went to check on him at six in the morning.”

“Actually he was.” I point out. “Seeing that I just told him…Urm…that I’m going to try out with you.”

“Ethan?” I look at him when he doesn’t answer.

“You’re serious?” He asks soberly, as if doubting me.

“I love you, Ethan.” I say with seriousness and lightly caress his cheek with my fingers. “I know I’m the worst wife you could get, seeing how much I hurt you and all…but you really are a nice person. And I love you. I want to make my life with you. I’m still scared, but if I want to take the risk, it’ll only be with you.”

“Because I’m worth it?” He asks. Gloating pompous bast@rd.

“Because you’re worth it.”

“I love you.” He whispers. “Wait a sec.” He adds and in a rush, he pulls his shorts and opens the drawer next to the bed. In it, he draws out a sapphire colored box and rushes back to me. “Uh-hum.” He cleared his throat mightily, and I blush bright red, knowing what is happening. “So, ” He starts. “Aurélie Nora McCarthy.” He opens the box and it in stands a ring, with several little diamonds encrusted in it. A ring which I remember well. “Will you make me the happiest man by renewing your vows to me?”

“Yes.” I smile brightly, and feel tears in my eyes. “And you, Ethan Spencer, will you make me the happiest woman by renewing your vows to me?”

“Urr…though they were totally sincere the first time itself?” Ethan points teasingly. Well…at least I think he is joking. Though I know that he’s right.

“Yes.” I nod dutifully.

“Okay.”

“Okay, what??” I ask, pretending to be highly irritated.

“Yes, ma’am. I’ll make you the happiest woman. But you don’t need to wait for that.” He says huskily. “We can start right away.” He pulls me on his lap, lightly kissing me on my lips.

“No, give me my ring first.”

“Later.” He says as he unties the lace in my shorts.

So my past caught up with me. Not that I’m complaining. But the thing is, I’ve learnt that this isn’t always a bad thing. Sometimes you need to face your past to finally attain ultimate happiness. And for me, it’s Ethan Spencer.

So, yeah....I know the epilogue is short. So, I've decided to post it with the last chapter. And maybe because I've made you guys waited for so long! :)

.:.Epilogue.:.

I’ve. Just. Officially. Renewed. My. Vows.

I’ve organized the ceremony myself. And I’m quite happy about the simplicity of it. It was in the open air in a village in France, surrounded by white lilies.

And now, here I am, next to my husband for our reception with a cheerful smile brightening my face.

“Don’t let her do the cooking.” James warns Ethan for the umpteenth time.

“I have more sense than that brother in law.” Ethan replies.

Carry on guys. Behave as if I’m not standing right here listening to you.

“And she’s fetish about male shirts. So, hide yours properly.”

“That can be very difficult seeing that she hid my ‘Chicago Rock’ shirt while she did the laundering.” Ethan explains.

“Yeah, you’re right man!” James slaps Ethan’s shoulders friendly on the shoulder and walks away before saying, “Good luck, man!”

Ethan’s relatives congratulate us, telling me how lucky I am to find this handsome and nice young man. Well, I already know that, I think while looking intently at my husband and mouth ‘I love you’ to him.

“Love you too.” He whispers and bows down to kiss me.

Okay, so it's officially over. Hope you guys enjoyed it and thanks you ALL very much for bearing with me.
Love,
Shaheen ;)

#278 brunette7856

brunette7856

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:55 AM

As if this is over!!! :'( Nice ending though. Love it!! But WHY? WHY?

Hahahaha :) sorry, I really like this story. :)

Lauren ♥

Well done, you brilliant writer!! Congratulations :)

#279 kylie

kylie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:05 AM

Aww! It's over!
But yay! Oh, that was so good! She finally admitted to loving him, even though it has been obvious since the minute he came back! Haha.

Thank yoou, Shaheen :) I loved it :heartbeat:

#280 papercut

papercut

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:57 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Cute ending!!!!!

SOSOSOSSSOSOSOSO cute!!!!!!!

I loved every minute of this story will be sad to see it go!

mel :)

THANKYOUSOFRIGINMUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

#281 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:26 AM

As if this is over!!! :'( Nice ending though. Love it!! But WHY? WHY?

Hahahaha :) sorry, I really like this story. :)

Lauren ♥

Well done, you brilliant writer!! Congratulations :)

Thank thank!! You've been a great reader Lauren ;)

I understand. I'm gonna miss then too!!
AwwwwPosted Image You're lovely!

Aww! It's over!
But yay! Oh, that was so good! She finally admitted to loving him, even though it has been obvious since the minute he came back! Haha.

Thank yoou, Shaheen :) I loved it :heartbeat:

I knowww......But well...at least, they're finally together. I couldn't go on and hurt poor Ethan any longer. :)

THANKS!! I'm SO glad!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Cute ending!!!!!

SOSOSOSSSOSOSOSO cute!!!!!!!

I loved every minute of this story will be sad to see it go!

mel :)

THANKYOUSOFRIGINMUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!!! Thankss!!!!

Thanks, thanks thanks!! *Giggles*

I'm happy you love it, Mel!

#282 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:45 AM

Okay so I've been a very bad reader. My bad :(

But this was epic, Shaheenie! Loved the ending.

Sooo nice and relaxed and sweet. Too bad Ethan decided to marry Aurel .... I could have made him very happy! :D

Oh well *sighs*

When you posting your next story? Today? Tomorrow?

Phoebe

#283 nur97

nur97

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:31 AM

That was awesome!

...so when is the next story?

#284 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:14 PM

OHMYGOD! IT'S OVER????????????????

THAT WAS SO UNEXPECTED!

And this part was squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Again, I woke up beside Ethan but instead of untangling myself from him, I shock myself by snuggling closer and take a deep breath, taking the fresh smell of him.

Last night was epic.

I deliberately fought with James so that I could justify myself when I knocked Ethan’s room. He hadn’t opened the room, but after a few confusing seconds, I had pushed it opened, flipped the covers and got under it, close to Ethan. He hadn’t said a word.

But after half an hour or so, he had rolled over onto me, and kissed me. Tenderly. Softly. And I told him that I love him before I fell asleep.

And OHMYGOD! James is so funny and mischievous and at the same time, caring and that = V V SEXY!

I Have an Amazing Idea. You should do a sequel with James as the protagonist! And that way, we get to see more of Ethan and Aurel too! :badgrin:

“I thought you ran away again.” Ethan says sleepily before snaking a hand around my waist and pulls me all the more closer to him.

“I just went to check on James.” I inform him, slightly irritated that he thought the worse of me. Alright, I admit that my previous behaviors pointed that way, but still! Trust me much?!

LOL! Sorry Aurel, but you deserve it ;)

“I love you, Ethan.” I say with seriousness and lightly caress his cheek with my fingers. “I know I’m the worst wife you could get, seeing how much I hurt you and all…but you really are a nice person. And I love you. I want to make my life with you. I’m still scared, but if I want to take the risk, it’ll only be with you.”

“Because I’m worth it?” He asks. Gloating pompous bast@rd.

“Because you’re worth it.”

This was just so awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heartbeat: The fact that Ethan was still unsure just...I don't know, makes me feel tingly inside!

“Urr…though they were totally sincere the first time itself?” Ethan points teasingly.

*melts*

MELTEDRIVEA: By the way, epilogue was lovely, short and sweet and loved the jokes in between. Aurel likes Ethan's shirts huh? :P

LOVE YOU LOVE YOUR STORIES

Riv :icon_flower:

P.S. Sorry for all-caps *sheepish look*

#285 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

oh my god! I can't believe it's over :(
Still I'm glad Aurel & Ethan are finally together!
They're soo perfect for each other :love7:

#286 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:00 PM

(I accidently posted that before I was finished so I'm just gonna carry on rambling here!) :hyper:

and I loved the bit where Ethan thought she'd run away again
because he was actually wrong :P

The epilogue was soo sweet, I loved the way it ended.
James should move to Chicago- they would have so much fun.
And Aurel needs to learn to cook ;)

but I would totally steal my husbands shirts as well...
as long as he has a good dress sense "/
I'm really going to miss this though!!

#287 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:33 AM

Okay so I've been a very bad reader. My bad :(

But this was epic, Shaheenie! Loved the ending.

Sooo nice and relaxed and sweet. Too bad Ethan decided to marry Aurel .... I could have made him very happy! :D

Oh well *sighs*

When you posting your next story? Today? Tomorrow?

Phoebe

Hola Phoebe......

Really?? :D :D Thanks!!

Wouldn't you? ;)

That was awesome!

...so when is the next story?

THANKS!!

Urmm......taking a break from writing :(

OHMYGOD! IT'S OVER????????????????

THAT WAS SO UNEXPECTED!

And this part was squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And OHMYGOD! James is so funny and mischievous and at the same time, caring and that = V V SEXY!

I Have an Amazing Idea. You should do a sequel with James as the protagonist! And that way, we get to see more of Ethan and Aurel too! :badgrin:

LOL! Sorry Aurel, but you deserve it ;)

This was just so awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heartbeat: The fact that Ethan was still unsure just...I don't know, makes me feel tingly inside!

*melts*

MELTEDRIVEA: By the way, epilogue was lovely, short and sweet and loved the jokes in between. Aurel likes Ethan's shirts huh? :P

LOVE YOU LOVE YOUR STORIES

Riv :icon_flower:

P.S. Sorry for all-caps *sheepish look*

Urm....Yeah ;) I'm so sad it's over.

Hahahh....isn't he? :P
*cough*

Actually I fully planned to write it. I even had a scenario. But I'm just so busy these days. See....I didn't even had time to reply to you guys here.

She totally did!!

*Giggles* *Close Riv in the freezer and make her solid again*

Of course she does. I know I do. My brothers shirts.

LOVE YOU TOO, YOUR STORIES TOO.....you gonna post more soon? Please, please do so.....it's as if MCMB is.....dying....if you know what I mean....

oh my god! I can't believe it's over :(
Still I'm glad Aurel & Ethan are finally together!
They're soo perfect for each other :love7:

Yeah....for a moment I was kinda shocked too.

Yeah....that's the positive point. Finally....Ethan is not gonna suffer anymore. Maybe I'm not that sadistic?!

(I accidently posted that before I was finished so I'm just gonna carry on rambling here!) :hyper:

and I loved the bit where Ethan thought she'd run away again
because he was actually wrong :P

The epilogue was soo sweet, I loved the way it ended.
James should move to Chicago- they would have so much fun.
And Aurel needs to learn to cook ;)

but I would totally steal my husbands shirts as well...
as long as he has a good dress sense "/
I'm really going to miss this though!!

*Giggles*

For once yeah....he was!

I'm glad you love it!

Maybe....but it's probably safer for her....and Ethan if she stay away from the kitchen... :)

So would I, baby ;)

Awwwww.......Posted Image....thanks. You were all fantastic readers!

#288 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:56 PM

I loved this story!!!!!!! You really should have a sequel to this!!!!!! oh my god your a real G&T!!!!

#289 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:16 AM

Hey! Remember me? I was the one who said she was going to read more of this. And here I am...keeping my promise...

Officially finished reading this here. ADORED it. :) Why else would I be up at four in the morning to gobble it all up? Yes baby. Give yourself a pat on the back. I read this all in one sitting is was just that freaking good. :)

Ethan...God I loved him. He was sooooooo perfect. Why couldn't I have gotten drunk and accidentally married him? Seriously? Why not? Lol.

Did I mention how I just LOVE incredibly happy endings? I couldn't have asked for a better one honestly.

Please have a sequel or something to this! You need to write more!

-MEG

#290 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:38 PM

WOW!!!
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: I. LOVED. IT. !!!!!!!!!! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
It's was like AWESOME!!!!!

BRAVO!!!!

:wubb: And mmmmmm. sexy Ethan. :P :mgwave:

Wish I boyfriend like that!!!

Oh I'm a new reader.

I...I don't know what to say...I'm speechless in a good way,of course.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users