Aurelie is SOOOOO crazy if she doesn't jump on him lol

Bee

I guess so ;) Knowing you :P

And I guess you're sane? ;) ;) LOL

Hahahah I like James :P

I've always wanted a brother.. *sigh*

I loved his reaction when she tells him she loves him :P

And Ethan is.... Ethan is....

I don't know.. There's really no word for it...

He's... special :P

Lovely update Shaheen :)

Write the rest soon :D

LOL. Me too. A bit based on my own brothers.
It's SO fun to have brothers, though they can be very annoying.

My brother would totally freak out if I say I love you to him too. :D

*Giggles*

Thank you!

#47 kylie

kylie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:21 AM

Hey! I commented on this awhile ago, then i missed a few updates. But I'm caught up now!
Yay :) Love it so far! It's totally hilarious.

Update soon!

#48 takari28

takari28

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:04 AM

Love the update!
My brother told me that if I ever got married without his approval he would happily kill the husband and pretend it never happened.
Update soon!
~kari~

#49 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:12 AM

Hey! I commented on this awhile ago, then i missed a few updates. But I'm caught up now!
Yay :) Love it so far! It's totally hilarious.

Update soon!

Hey Kylie!!

It's OK. Read only when have time to do so.

Thank YOU.

Sure! :)

Love the update!
My brother told me that if I ever got married without his approval he would happily kill the husband and pretend it never happened.
Update soon!
~kari~

Thanks! :) :)

LOL. Your brother sounds irritatingly sweettttt!!!!!!! And so funny!!!! :D :D Guess that one you'll marry will have to do an interview with him for approval. ;)

Sure B)

#50 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:24 AM

.:.Chapter Five.:.

So I told James everything. That is, as much as I can remember. It was on the day Evelyn, James and I went to Chicago to celebrate, the end of college life, our degree in Journalism. I was twenty one then. The eve we were supposed to return to California, my boyfriend called me telling me that it’s over between us.

So, I went to the pub and got myself drunk. That’s where we met. Ethan and I, I mean. I remember narrating my life story to him, and he was there, listening. It’s all a blur. I can’t quite remember exactly what I said. And the next thing I remember was, “Hey, if I ask you to marry me, will you?” I had asked totally drunk.

“Sure sweetheart!” He had laugh. And later that night, we got married by a minister. In the morning, I had found myself to a man whose name I can’t remember, totally naked next to him and a wedding band in my finger.

Scared, I had slipped the ring off my finger and put it on the table next to the bed, dressed myself, and run out of his life. And now, three years later, my past has resurface!

“This is just freak*ng crazy!” Apparently James needs some time to digest it. “So, what did you guys decided to do?”

“Umm, we didn’t really talk!”

“Ohhhhhh, let me guess. You refused to talk to him??”

“I don’t know what to say, James!”

“Believe me, you guys need to talk!”

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

I guess James is perfectly right! We need to talk. It’s just that, this stupid Ethan seems to have an ego the size of a mountain! And hell, what about all that sweetheart thingy?! So at lunch time, I decide to go in the cruise dining room to meet him. Arriving there I see him sitting with a group of people. Wonder what he’s doing with this group. Anyway, what do I care! I march towards him.

“Ethan?” I come behind him and call.

“Aurélie? What are you doing here?” He sounds surprise. Yeah, so he thought I was a coward. Well, take that dude! I’m here! And we’ll get this over once and for all! Hah!

“I guess we need to talk.” I try not to stammer. Because seriously, my throat feel all dry and these people staring at me isn’t helping at all.

“Alright.” He looks at me and gives me an appreciating smile. As if he’s glad I’m ready to talk.

“You can have your lunch first, and then we’ll talk…” I shrug.

“Why don’t you come and sit with us and have lunch?” He asks, or rather orders, pulls a chair for me and gently pushes me to sit. Okay, so I only sat so as to avoid a scene. “Aurélie, this is my family here, my Mom, my dad, and my sister…”

Oh.My.God.

It’s the In-Laws.

“Oh,” I start to panic. “Umm, nice to meet you people.” I say. This is SO awkward.

“And this is Aurélie McCarthy.” Ethan continues to introduce.

“Aurélie! Heard a lot about you!” Ethan sister says gleefully. Please don’t tell me she knows! Please don’t!! “I’m Vanessa.”

“How d’yu know her?” Mr. Spencer asks Vanessa.

Awkward silence.

“Urrr, She’s my friend.” Ethan says, “and I happened to talk to Vanessa about her.” She SO knows about us!!

“Hmmm…” Mr. Spencer rumbles.This. Is. One. Scary. Man.

“Ethan, I have to go and talk to Evelyn about the wedding. I’m seriously not hungry. We’ll talk later…” I said and push my chair back.

“You just scared the girl Dale!”Mrs. Spencer scolds.

“Oh, no. Not at all!” Oh yes, you did, old man! “I really have to go. My friend’s wedding is in two weeks and we still have a lot to organize.” I lie. Everything is almost done.

“Aurél?” He calls and looks at me in the eyes. He seems really serious. “We really need to talk. So, please don’t change your mind.”

“I’ll try.” And with that I went to look for James, bend up on giving him a hard time. This will soothe me.

Sorry for this exceedingly short update!!

#51 kylie

kylie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:40 AM

Hahahaha, when she said, "Oh my god, the in-laws" I was dying. Too funny. <3

#52 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:58 AM

Like Kylie here I couldn't stop laughing at the In-Laws statement.So much so that I typed it laughong .Thrice

More Ethan please? :D
hehe

-Liberty/Anshi :icon_sunny:

#53 bubba97

bubba97

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:17 PM

You know?

I just read this whole update and when I was done, all I could think was : Aww Ethan..

Hhahaha poor Aurelie, I would be soo embarassed if I were her :P

Lovely update Shaheen!

Please post more soon, I wanna hear them have "the talk"

-Alexandra

#54 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:17 PM

HAHAHAHA :D

Lovin' this story!!! And I mean Ethan, of course :P

Bee

#55 brunette7856

brunette7856

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:21 PM

EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

HAHA. I found this bit very very interesting. I was smiling the whole way through.

Lauren :)

#56 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:18 PM

Hey sorry I haven't commented in a while, I have actually been revising sooo much, usually I only ever do last minute revision!

I love James! He sounds like the perfect older brother! I really hope her and Ethan get to talk, because he's right they do need to! Wanna know more about his sister! N wonder what the rest of her in laws are really like.

Update soon!

#57 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:44 PM

Oh my god - I laughed sooooo hard when she called him 'old man'!

I think I'm going to like Vanessa ;)

Rivea :icon_flower:

#58 takari28

takari28

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:36 PM

I started to laugh so hard when I read the 'nice to meet you people' line. It was just so funny

Update soon

~KAri~

#59 rink-of-glory

rink-of-glory

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 431 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:42 PM

i loved this story! U r a great writer with lots of twists! :D
keep updating! :)

Edited by rink-of-glory, 23 May 2011 - 11:42 PM.

#60 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:33 AM

Hahahaha, when she said, "Oh my god, the in-laws" I was dying. Too funny. <3

*Hugs*

Thanks!!

Like Kylie here I couldn't stop laughing at the In-Laws statement.So much so that I typed it laughong .Thrice

More Ethan please? :D
hehe

-Liberty/Anshi :icon_sunny:

LOL, Libertyy!!

Sureeeeee....... ;)

You know?

I just read this whole update and when I was done, all I could think was : Aww Ethan..

Hhahaha poor Aurelie, I would be soo embarassed if I were her :P

Lovely update Shaheen!

Please post more soon, I wanna hear them have "the talk"

-Alexandra

LOL.....he's actually very sweet. And a very different guy, you'll notice.

TOTALLY Posted Image

Will do ;)

I'm already working on the update.

HAHAHAHA :D

Lovin' this story!!! And I mean Ethan, of course :P

Bee

Sureeee.... ;) ;)

Thanks bee!!

EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

HAHA. I found this bit very very interesting. I was smiling the whole way through.

Thanks Lauren!! I'm glad I could make you smile!

Hey sorry I haven't commented in a while, I have actually been revising sooo much, usually I only ever do last minute revision!

I love James! He sounds like the perfect older brother! I really hope her and Ethan get to talk, because he's right they do need to! Wanna know more about his sister! N wonder what the rest of her in laws are really like.

Update soon!

Hey Maria!! It's perfectly OK. Revision first. I'm on revision mode too, so I understand.

Yes. I kind of love him too. Perfect? Tell Aurélie that! :) But of course, being twin they share a more close relationship!

There will be more of Vanessa.

Promise!

Oh my god - I laughed sooooo hard when she called him 'old man'!

I think I'm going to like Vanessa ;)

*giggles*

Thank was a bit rude....but then, thank god she didn't say it out loud! :)

Maybe... ;)

I started to laugh so hard when I read the 'nice to meet you people' line. It was just so funny

Update soon

~KAri~

Hiya Kari! :)

LOL....it's was an awkward situation. So she didn't come up with something better to say.

Will do!

i loved this story! U r a great writer with lots of twists! :D
keep updating! :)

THANKS!!!! Awwww........Posted ImagePosted Image

OK. Will do!!

#61 Loquita

Loquita

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:46 AM

Nice prologue!!

Am Lovin' this story ^_^

Love the facts idea& the journals, Makes it fun to read :D

your writing is so cute I mean I really feel the expression and I keep laughing my ass off sometimes!!

I LOVE THE NAME ETHANN IT'S HOTT!!
Yeey Ethan is adorable :D

UPDATE!! I COULDN'T STOP READING!!

- Adriana :mgbubblegum:

#62 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:14 AM

Nice prologue!!

Am Lovin' this story ^_^

Love the facts idea& the journals, Makes it fun to read :D

your writing is so cute I mean I really feel the expression and I keep laughing my ass off sometimes!!

I LOVE THE NAME ETHANN IT'S HOTT!!
Yeey Ethan is adorable :D

UPDATE!! I COULDN'T STOP READING!!

- Adriana :mgbubblegum:

Hiya Adriana! I love your name! :D

Thank you SOO much!!!! :) :)

I'm so glad you think so!!

*Giggles* You are not the only one who think that of his name ;)

Will do!!

#63 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:11 AM

.:.Chapter Six.:.

Oh, the pleasure of being on acruise! Love you, Adam, I thought, and push my sunglasses up my nose, sipping my juice from a straw. James, next to me is ogling at the girls near the swimming pool, with a smile.

“Aurélie!!!!!!” Ethan sister, Vanessa, let out a scream when she sees me, gets out of the pool and wraps a towel around her waist. James let out a whistle.

“Hey!” I say, not too enthusiastically. She SO knows about me and Ethan!! She takes the pool chair next to me and winks, “Don’t worry, Ethan is going to come in a few. ”Haha…Actually, that’s exactly what I’m worrying about.

“Urrm, Vanessa…what did Ethan exactly told you about us…??” I ask

“That you two are married!” She exclaims as if it’s the most obvious thing in the world, and James let out a very loud and uncharacteristic laughter. My brother has a strange habit of mocking me.

“Alright.” I gulp, deciding to quietly sip my juice. Unfortunately, I’m not that lucky.

“Hi, Sweetheart!” Ethan walks in front of me and smiles. Yeah, dude! So you have a damn good dentist. No need to gloat about it!

“What d’ya want, dude?” I ask in a bored voice.

“You said yourself we have to talk!”

“Yeah. Well, I’ve change mymind.” If you see him shirtless here like that you would have said the same thing. I mean, who could think straight while seeing his amazing chest in front of them. Though, I’ll still prefer to have someone with Adam’s chest…or lack of thereof. I mean, this way breathing will be much easier. I don’t want an asthma attack. Not that I’m asthmatic or anything.

“Move it Ness. I gotta talk to my wife here.” He pushes Vanessa out of her pool lounge, and strangely she wasn’t angry a bit. She just seemed pretty excited! The word ‘my wife’ got my juice to come up till my nose though.

He sits on the chair and turns to face me.

“Okay I have a question!” I ask

“Shoot.”

“Urrr, did we…” I’m trying to find the best way to say this to him. If we had sex, I mean. “When we got…married, did we…” I say wiggling my two forefingers in a pathetic manner to explain.

“Oh, you mean sex!” Ethan exclaims as if he’s talking about the weather. James beside me spits his drink.

“Yes.” I say weakly, drowning in my own embarrassment.

“No, we didn’t.”

“Oh, THANK GOD!!” I exclaim and let out the breath I was holding.

“Just as we were getting to it you felt… unconscious. And I don’t make it a habit to sleep with unconscious women.”

“I was naked though…” This conversation is getting way too embarrassing.

“Yeah, you smelt alcohol so I took your clothes off.” He says matter-of –fact. Now that gets me to see red!

“You FREAK, you stupid PERV!” I pick my sandal and throw it at him. He ducks.

“Oh, and you still owe me my wedding night, sweetheart!” He smiles casually.

“Oh, stop talking as if you’re in some kind of B-Grade romance novel!” With that I stomp on his feet and walk off.

“Hey that hurt!” I hear him screaming and I smile in satisfaction.

Extract from Ethan’sJournal: (2)

Ethan’s Journal

‘What’s wrong sweetheart?” I asked, caressing her shoulder and sitting on the pavement next to her. Her tears made my heart to melt like wax.Well, it could be the alcohol too.

“My heels are broken!” She burst out crying real hard, making me to laugh. Seriously, her heels? Girls!

“Ohh, that’s too bad sweetheart!” I faked a sad voice.

“Should I call a cab for you?” I asked though all I wanted to do was to kiss her…I guess that was the alcohol talking.

But I seriously couldn’t resist. I dipped my head a bit, giving her time to back away. She just looked at me,her eyes big like a green pool. Lightly, I brushed my lips with hers, and drew back. Because I knew if I hadn’t, I wouldn’t have been able to stop. Deep down, I knew I fell in love with her right there. Within just a few hours. It was love at first frostbite for me…surrounded with all these snowflakes. And when she asked me if I would marry her, though I knew it wasn’t a request, but just a random question, I said yes.

Hope you guys like it. Enjoy!

#64 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:09 AM

Oh my god That was sooo sweet!

*sigh* Ethan is *drool* ahem yeah i am wee bit high off watching too many romantic movies. Anyways

:D - my face throughout the update
Oh well i need some chocolate now :)

-Liberty/Anshi
:icon_sunny:

#65 kylie

kylie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:18 PM

Hehehe, Ethan is so cute! I like how the journal entries at the end go back to the night they met.
Keep the updates coming! (:

#66 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:34 PM

Yeah, dude! So you have a damn good dentist. No need to gloat about it!

L.O.L.

awww, her heels were broken!!! Don't laugh, Ethan!!!! You don'tknow how precious heels are to a girl ;) But I love you anyway :heartbeat:

#67 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:36 PM

Aurelie is soooo daft!!! Who wouldn't want to be married to a hunk like Ethan? AND WHY WOULD SHE REFUSE HIS OFFER OF A WEDDING NIGHT? Me? I would dive right in :D

But I'm a perv sooooo UPDATE SOON! :P

Bee

#68 brunette7856

brunette7856

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:02 PM

"Love at first frostbite"!!!!!

I like. I like.

:a_smil08: :a_smil08: :a_smil08: :a_smil08: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :happy8: :happy8: :happy8: :mgwave: :mgwave: :mgwave: :mgwave:

Can you tell?

Thank you.
I just woke up to this and now I'm wide awake!

Who knew that this was a brilliant alternative to coffee (not that I drink it anyway, but it is a thought)

Edited by brunette7856, 25 May 2011 - 05:03 PM.

#69 papercut

papercut

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:25 PM

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i missed two AWESOME updates!!

all because of my stupid teachers and their "homework as well as studying for the test tonight!!""

urg

I WANT ETHAN!!!!!!!!

that is all i shall say other than this story is amazing

mel :)

#70 takari28

takari28

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:05 AM

lol. I was laughing so hard
Great Update
Update soon
~Kari~

#71 bubba97

bubba97

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:06 AM

Awww Ethan ;D

Everytime I think he's perfect he gets even betterr!!

Deep down, I knew I fell in love with her right there.

AWWWW!

I really like the fact that she was crying because her heel broke!

And James and Vanessa, huh?

He found her hot!

Right?

Hahaha, amazing update Shaheen!

Post more soon!

#72 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:51 AM

Oh my god That was sooo sweet!

*sigh* Ethan is *drool* ahem yeah i am wee bit high off watching too many romantic movies. Anyways

:D - my face throughout the update
Oh well i need some chocolate now :)

-Liberty/Anshi
:icon_sunny:

Really? Thanks!!

Ohhh.....I love romantic movie. Watched one recently. With Ashton Kutcher!

Exactly my face while reading your comment!!

Who doesn't? :P I'm having brownie though!

Hehehe, Ethan is so cute! I like how the journal entries at the end go back to the night they met.
Keep the updates coming! (:

I'm SO glad you think so. I was scared that diary entries doesn't turn out well.

Will do ;)

L.O.L.

awww, her heels were broken!!! Don't laugh, Ethan!!!! You don'tknow how precious heels are to a girl ;) But I love you anyway :heartbeat:

:D :D

Yeah. Happened to me once. Bad memory. So I understand too.

Aurelie is soooo daft!!! Who wouldn't want to be married to a hunk like Ethan? AND WHY WOULD SHE REFUSE HIS OFFER OF A WEDDING NIGHT? Me? I would dive right in :D

But I'm a perv sooooo UPDATE SOON! :P

Bee

I knowww!!!!!!!!! I'd TOTALLY jump on him if I was Aurél!

LMAO!! I know that Phoebs. ;) ;) But then.....that one of the reasons why we are so great friends! :D

"Love at first frostbite"!!!!!

I like. I like.

:a_smil08: :a_smil08: :a_smil08: :a_smil08: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :happy8: :happy8: :happy8: :mgwave: :mgwave: :mgwave: :mgwave:

Can you tell?

Thank you.
I just woke up to this and now I'm wide awake!

Who knew that this was a brilliant alternative to coffee (not that I drink it anyway, but it is a thought)

LOL. THANKS!!!! :D :D

Yes, it shows!

Owww....you don't drink coffee????? How do you boost up your system then?? Or stay wide awake to watch movies?

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i missed two AWESOME updates!!

all because of my stupid teachers and their "homework as well as studying for the test tonight!!""

urg

I WANT ETHAN!!!!!!!!

that is all i shall say other than this story is amazing

Hey Mel!!

It's OK! Arrrggg.....studying! I've got exam soon too. Early June,

LOL. Thanks a LOT!! Posted Image

lol. I was laughing so hard
Great Update
Update soon
~Kari~

*Giggles*

THANKS!!

Will do! Posted Image

Awww Ethan ;D

Everytime I think he's perfect he gets even betterr!!

AWWWW!

I really like the fact that she was crying because her heel broke!

And James and Vanessa, huh?

He found her hot!

Right?

Hahaha, amazing update Shaheen!

Post more soon!

Really???? I'm glad! :D :D

I would do the same too. Okay, probably not.....but just a tiny little bit.

............We'll see about that one....................

LOL. He's actually just another guy. So, of course he finds her hot ;)

THANKS!! Your comment cheered me up. Actually ALL these comment cheered me up!

:D

#73 heykaterpillar

heykaterpillar

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:16 AM

Oh My Golly Jeez! Everything is just so exciting! :lol: I love it! :)

#74 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:57 AM

Oh My Golly Jeez! Everything is just so exciting! :lol: I love it! :)

LOL. Thanks a whole lot!!! :D

#75 bookgirl103092

bookgirl103092

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:10 AM

Are you uPdating soon? Yes? Yes?

#76 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 05:11 AM

Are you uPdating soon? Yes? Yes?

LOL, yes! I've already written the update. Just need to review and edit it a bit....

#77 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:46 AM

.:.Chapter Seven.:.

I walk in my room, angry with him, but most importantly, angry with myself. I know my behavior was totally childish. But I couldn’t help it. I was so baffle there and he, he was all cool and casual with the situation.

Seriously! Demanding his wedding night! Well, all he’ll get is my shoes in his mouth! I can totally imagine that picture in my head!

I pick up my notebook and make a list of things that I need to do for Evelyn’s wedding. I will also need to give the chef a list for the party refreshments, make sure the decorations are right and add Ethan’s name in the wedding invites list. Evelyn insists that my husband should be present in her wedding.

I pick the refreshment list and go to meet the cuisine chef. At the door I collide with James. He takes hold of my arm and drags me back in my room.

“Heyy!! I need to go!”

“Just wait a sec!”

“I won’t!” I said, even though I can. Well! What can I do? I’m well known for my stubbornness!

“You will, if you don’t want me to send Mom a message telling her that her daughter is married! Since THREE years.” That’s BLACKMAIL!!

“She’ll have a stroke!” I rub my arm and sit next to him. “So??”

“Where am I going to sit in the wedding party?” He asked.

“On a chair.”

“Jeez, I know that!” He rolls his eyes at me. “What I meant is next to whom?”

“Oh…let me check.” I open my file on the bed and search for James’s name. “Well, you’ll be on table nine, between Clara and Tommy.” Silently, I give an inward laugh.

“YOU can’t DO that!” Josh says ,looking shocked. “Clara will fill my head on about politics and Tommy…well, being Tommy he’ll just eat and make a lot of noises and have grease all over his face.

“Your problem.” I shrug, waiting him to plead and fall on my feet to change his seat. Yeah, I know…evil!

“My problem…? Okay then…” He takes his blackberry out of his pocket and mumbles, “I’ll just send Mom a message and-” I snatch his blackberry from him.

“Alright! You win!” I pout.“Where do you want to sit?”

“I don’t know…” He pretends to think where he wants to sit. How I know that? His eyebrow looks a little freaky when he does that. “Urrm, maybe next to Vanessa…”

Vanessa?? Ethan’s sister? Oh God! I hope he doesn’t go after her or anything. James relationship always ends up badly, with me giving tissue paper to the ex while she cries on MY sofa. But well! It’s not as if James left me any choice.

“Alright...” I agree reluctantly.

“Oh wait! I’ve got a better idea!” James’s face beams. “I’ll sit next to Vanessa and you, you'll sit between Ethan and I, and you can make his parents sit on the same table as well. This way, we'll be a big happy family on the same table!”

“No!” I’m not letting him do this to me! “No way! Absolutely no-” He snatches his blackberry back from me and starts to write…obviously, a message to Mum.

“ALRIGHT!”

I seriously feel as if I’m telling ‘alright’ a lot today.

Extract from Ethan’s Journal: (3)

Ethan’s Journal

I couldn’t believe that we were in jewelry store, and choosing wedding rings. I stared at her, while she choose the bands, the tip of her tongue lightly touching her upper lip as she thought of the best one. Right then, I badly wanted to kiss her.

Though I was totally drunk, I said my wedding vows from the depth of my heart. I can’t say if it was the same for her. I guess not though. We signed the official documents, and kissed like teenagers on our way back to my hotel. Strange how my wedding dates is the same as my brother’s death.

I couldn’t wait to get in my hotel suit, so I cornered her in the elevator and kissed her, not in the least bit worried of the other people in there. I just didn’t care! All I knew was that I was kissing my wife.

In my room, I unbuttoned her dress, and kiss her neck, tracing my lips back to hers, feeling a bit dizzy.That’s when I noticed that she was motionless…asleep, looking like one of the princesses in the fairy tales that I used to read when I was a kid. Except that, for a moment, I forgot that I wasn’t in a fairy tale.

The next day, my world came crashing down on me when I woke up, a cold bed next to me, and her wedding ring shining under the bedside lamp.

I kind of wrote that in a hurry, so I hope you guys still like it! :)

#78 papercut

papercut

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 04:54 PM

FIRST HALF

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY

me loved it

second half

me loved it at well

but it wasn't funny

it was sad

don't ask me how

it just was

p.s. good luck with your exams!

#79 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:18 PM

Evelyn insists that my husband should be present in her wedding.

Ahahaha getting possessive huh?

Hahahaha, James is soooo funny! His blackmailing her was awesome!

I said my wedding vows from the depth of my heart

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW…now what else can I say but :heartbeat:

ohmygod! Ethan really likes her!!

Edited by Allthingsstellar, 28 May 2011 - 06:19 PM.

#80 brunette7856

brunette7856

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:04 PM

This was nice :) :) :) :)

Ethan's journal was heartbreaking.

Go you!

'Nuff Said

Lauren

#81 takari28

takari28

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:08 PM

Wonderful update. Ethan is very sweet!
Update soon!

#82 bubba97

bubba97

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 04:30 AM

My heart sank at that last sentence :(

Poor Ethan, that must be sooo hard!

You know, Shaheen, I love your characters!

All of them :)

You feel like you know them soo well, you feel soo close to them when your reading the story! It's amazing!

Loved this update soo much :D

Post the rest, and fast :D

-Alexandra

#83 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:28 AM

FIRST HALF

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY

me loved it

second half

me loved it at well

but it wasn't funny

it was sad

don't ask me how

it just was

p.s. good luck with your exams!

LOL. Thanks You!! :D :D

Yes...I know....it sad. I was actually feeling sorry for Ethan when I was writing this.

Thank you again!

Ahahaha getting possessive huh?

Hahahaha, James is soooo funny! His blackmailing her was awesome!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW…now what else can I say but :heartbeat:

ohmygod! Ethan really likes her!!

*Giggles* Maybe...though she wouldn't admit it!

Yes. Throughout all the story you'll notice that he really likes her. Despite everything!

This was nice :) :) :) :)

Ethan's journal was heartbreaking.

Go you!

'Nuff Said

Lauren

Hey, Thanks Lauren!!

Aw! I think so too. I was just re-reading it, and I was feeling sad all over again for Ethan. Maybe I went a bit too far?! lol. I don't know!

Wonderful update. Ethan is very sweet!
Update soon!

Lol, thanksss!!! :D Yes, he is ;)

Will do!Posted Image

My heart sank at that last sentence :(

Poor Ethan, that must be sooo hard!

You know, Shaheen, I love your characters!

All of them :)

You feel like you know them soo well, you feel soo close to them when your reading the story! It's amazing!

Loved this update soo much :D

Post the rest, and fast :D

-Alexandra

Indeed. Everyone is sympathizing with Ethan. Really, poor him.

Aw, really?? Thanks!! You know, I love them too!! Anyway, I'm SO glad you love them. Really. You made my day ;)

Promise!

#84 kylie

kylie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 12:36 PM

Oh my god! The end of Ethan's journal! How sad was that! He is too adorable.

And I can't wait to read about that happy little family at the weeding table. That is hilarious.

Update soon! (:

#85 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:37 AM

Wow! Ethan didn't just marry her because he was drunk, aww I feel so sad for him, she shouldn't have run away- although I guess I get why she did :(

The rest of it was sooo funny though, I think Vanessa and James would make a good couple! And it will be soo funny and kind off awkward for them to all sit together at the same table :P

Loved it! Update soon :D x

#86 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:08 AM

Oh my god! The end of Ethan's journal! How sad was that! He is too adorable.

And I can't wait to read about that happy little family at the weeding table. That is hilarious.

Update soon! (:

Yes.....I guess I went a bit far. I feel sad for him.

Will do. Probably tomorrow!

Wow! Ethan didn't just marry her because he was drunk, aww I feel so sad for him, she shouldn't have run away- although I guess I get why she did :(

The rest of it was sooo funny though, I think Vanessa and James would make a good couple! And it will be soo funny and kind off awkward for them to all sit together at the same table :P

Loved it! Update soon :D x

Hey Maria! Yes.....he didn't. I know I'd have done the same if I was her...:P

LOL, yes. That's true!!

Probably tomorrow!

#87 sancia

sancia

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:10 PM

Oooh, this is awesome story! Ethan is so adorable! Can't wait to read more.

*Sam*

#88 papercut

papercut

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:35 AM

YAY!!!

update soon!!!!!

this makes me happy!

#89 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:20 AM

HE really likes her!
Poor Ethan Although I too would have freaked out like Aurele if i got drunk and ended up married

James and Vanessa ...hehe what are you upto shaheenie? :D

#90 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:14 AM

Amazing, Lovely, Can't Get Enough, Satifices My Reading Needs, UPDATE!!!

Shaheen you are amazing! Just like Ethan! And I want an update! And please ALERT ME! I feel so bad I don't get to the updates FASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST ENOUGH!!!!!

LOVESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users