• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#91 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:46 AM

RIGHT! SO GET THEM TO KISS AGAIN AND PRINCESS PHOEBE WILL GIVE YOU A BRAND NEW SHINY AXE!!! :D

Booth *sigh* Don't you just love him from his Angel days?

You're welcome, now update!!

Bee

A NEW AXE?? Shinny??
A NEW SHINNY AXE! A NEW SHINNY AXE! A NEW SHINNY AXE! A NEW SHINNY AXE! A NEW SHINNY AXE! A NEW SHINNY AXE! A NEW SHINNY AXE! A NEW SHINNY AXE! A NEW SHINNY AXE!

:D :D :D :D

You don't know how happy you made me!
I'm gonna gift your whole Bee Army with weapons. How about honey gun?? :P

YAY Bonus Update!!!

I can't believe someone tried to kill Ashley :o
it was soo luck that David came in when he did!
I'm glad they're both starting to call it their home :)

Also, I thought guys like it when girls are up front!
That must have taken a lot of courage for Ashley to say it aloud.
And she's right - they will end up doing it anyway ;)

still I can't be angry at David for saying no- he just
doesn't want to ruin their friendship, especially since they
missed out on soo many years.

Update Soon! Can't wait for more x

Yeahhh.....2nd time.
Righttt!!!!! I would never have been able to say that. God *Roll eyes* That need some courage!
Yes, he takes their friendship at heart.
Will do!! ;)

Chapter 11 –
I can’t believe it! Someone tampered with her fertilizer?

And does her seeing that key around his dad’s neck mean his dad’s involved? God…I hope not…although David’s relationship with his Dad doesn’t seem to be too close…

Chapter 12 –

Oh my God. I wanted to quote the entire second half of this chapter because it was so funny! I especially laughed so much when she spelled it out! :icon_lol: And I’m glad David refused her. It should be an ‘offer’ haha :D

Though Ash is probably write when she says they’ll do it anyway…
*cough*
When will that day come, huh, Shaheenie?
*cough*
*innocently* how many chapters away is it by the way?

Update real soon so that we can reach that chapter...

Rivea :icon_flower:

*Giggles* Inhaler. Not fertilizer. I can related though. When I write a story it's pretty same with me.
Ahhh....I won't tell anything!

LOL. While writing this, I couldn't believe I wrote this. The fact that the story is a little bit open was one of the reason I didn't want to post it up.

*cough*
It will. Maybeee.....
haha....hmm, about ten more chaps? Kidding. Ten chaps is torture, I know.

#92 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:55 AM

*Giggles* Inhaler. Not fertilizer. I can related though. When I write a story it's pretty same with me.
Ahhh....I won't tell anything!

LOL. While writing this, I couldn't believe I wrote this. The fact that the story is a little bit open was one of the reason I didn't want to post it up.

*cough*
It will. Maybeee.....
haha....hmm, about ten more chaps? Kidding. Ten chaps is torture, I know.

I just re-read what I posted and I was like - what was I thinking??? Fertilizer instead of inhaler , write instead of right, and what not. God. Sorry :D

LOl, it definitely is more 'open' than your other stories but I don't mind ;)

Welll...it won't be torture if you give us double updates all the time...*cough*

#93 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:05 AM

Lol, yeah. I took it that you were sleeping on the key board....

Posting right up!

#94 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:13 AM

Chapter Thirteen

David didn’t know what to think of girls. You have sex, they think you are a sex maniac species, you don’t, you’re considered as a hypocrite a**h**. What to do? The thing is, he didn’t want to lose Ashley. He had a long record with women. And they didn’t tend to be happy with him outside the bed.

“Where’s my breakfast.” David asked in the kitchen, scratching his head after a sleepless night.

“You prepare your own breakfast, bozo.”

“But you always prepare my breakfast.” David complained. “And there’s no coffee.”

“You were wrongly mistaken if you thought that I’ll slave after you.”

“Ashley, I understand that you’re angry with me.” He didn’t understand.

“Oh, you do?” Ashley asked, and walked away. Or rather tried, because David gripped her arm and pulled her to him. A bit too close for comfort. Couldn’t he wear a shirt? Was that too much to ask?

“Ash,” David said, lightly cupping her cheek. “You know it was the right thing to do.”

Ashley nodded.

“So? Why the anger?”

She just shrugged.

David took a deep breath and whispered, “I’m falling in love with you, Ashley. And I don’t know how to deal with that.”

“Dave…”

“Shhh. Don’t say anything. Not now.” David leaned in close, and hugged her tight against him. Ashley pressed her cheek close to his chest, hearing his heart humming.

After the hug, an uncomfortable silence was imposed.

“I’ll…I’ll prepare your coffee.”

“Okay.”

Coffee?!!! Ashley beat herself mentally. Coffee? All she could say was coffee! After David said the L word. Her heart was still beating like a drum in her ears. David was falling for her.

“A forensic team will come later.” David informed her.

“Why?”

“Someone broke in here and tampered your inhaler, Ashley.” He rolled his eyes. “Just see he left some DNA or fingerprint here. We need whatever evidence we can get.”

“Right.” Ashley nodded. “David, about the key…”

“Yes…?”

“I’ve drawn the design and faxed it to Uncle Jed. He says it’s the same key.”

“Okay.” David nodded. “Okay.”

“It was in the middle drawer. It was opened.” Ashley explained.

“Mid…middle drawer??”

“Is there a problem, Dave?”

A heck of a problem, David thought. It was unfathomable.

“The middle drawer in the library is Mom’s.”

Chapter Fourteen

David gulped echoed through his parent’s library in the unbending silent of the midnight.

“Shhh…!!!” Ashley scolded under her breath.

“Shut up!” David retorted. “It isn’t you who is stealing from your parent’s property.”

“You’ve been trained.”

“Yeah. Whatever.”

Ashley really thought that the man who was falling in love with her could have been a little nicer. But, it was as if David was doing his maximum to irritate her. Well, you know the quote, ‘you scratch my back, I scratch yours’ and Ashley fully intended to apply it. To the maximum.

Ashley tiptoed behind David while he was trying to open his mother’s drawer and pressed her lips to the back of his neck, enlacing her arms around his waist.

A chill went down to his spine. And for the second time, he gulped.

“What are you playing at??”

“Nothing.” Ashley murmured against his neck. What? If this was her way of ‘scratching back’ it was her business, and nobody else’s. It wasn’t as if you couldn’t have a little fun on the way. She ran her hands down his torso and lifted the hem of his shirt, gently caressing him on the stomach.

David’s eyes all but rolled and every thought flew away from his mind. His vision blurred and centered. He pulled her on his lap and buried his lips on her neck, inhaling her scent. Tracing his lips on her jaw to her neck and finally near her lips only to be pushed away.

“Aren’t you supposed to open that drawer?” Ashley asked.

“Huh?” David blinked. “What?”

“The drawer.” Ashley smiled and pointed to the drawer with her finger.

“The drawer…” David blurred mind tried to process the information. “Right the drawer.” He took his tools and went back to work mechanically and paused a few seconds later. “You did that on purpose, huh?”

“What??” Ashley pretended to appear shocked.

“Don’t worry. I’ll get back to you for this.” David menaced, and Ashley smiled inwardly. Exactly what she was aiming for.

David took photograph of the key from several angles. “The question is what does this key opens?”

You are the FBI here.”

“Right. I’ll fax a copy of it to my friends from Interpol. He might know.” David murmured.

“Your phone.” Ashley said when she heard his cell ringing.

“I know. I heard. I’m not deaf.” He glared. “Hughes.” He said on his cell. After a few seconds, his eyebrow knit together. In worry, Ashley supposed. “And it’s now that I’m informed.” He said in a scary voice. “So, is he still in Washington?” He nodded, deeply concentrated before muttering a curse rather than a ‘good bye’.

“Something’s wrong, Dave?”

“William is in Washington.” David announced. “I just talked to Olivia.”

“Yeah. I know. He arrived some days ago, right. But I was in the hospital…and pretty busy playing golf.”

“It’s not that Ashley.” David shook his head. “He was in Washington. He was here, right in this city while you were attacked. He lied to us about being abroad. And we didn’t even check him.” David rubbed his hand on his face. “Damn.”

“Hey, it’s okay, David.”

“It’s not okay, Ashley!” David yelled, a vein rising on his forehead. “It’s possible that it was he who attacked you and shot Alfred.”

“Maybe.” Ashley said solemnly. She was more worried about David. He was red with anger.

#95 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:10 AM

Chapter thirteen -

Lol, Dave – you have a lot to learn about girls, you’re right!
Haha, I loved it whens he thought ‘Couldn’t he wear a shirt? Was that too much to ask?’ ‘cause I could just imagine how torturous it was for Ash to look at a shirtless (!!!) David and not do…something ;)

And

David took a deep breath and whispered, “I’m falling in love with you, Ashley. And I don’t know how to deal with that.”

OHMYGOD.

*dies*

And then again -

It’s his mom’s??????

:o :o :o

Chapter fourteen -

lol, I can't believe he's breaking into his own home (well, technically his parents but still!)

What? If this was her way of ‘scratching back’ it was her business, and nobody else’s. It wasn’t as if you couldn’t have a little fun on the way.

I completely agree :)

And Ash, you wicked, wicked girl ;) Poor David haha! He was so cute when he was all 'What? I'm supposed to open a drawer?'

awww, Dave was angry on her behalf! :heartbeat:

And I never suspected William! Did he do it? :o

UPDATE!

#96 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:18 AM

A NEW AXE?? Shinny??
A NEW SHINNY AXE! A NEW SHINNY AXE! A NEW SHINNY AXE! A NEW SHINNY AXE! A NEW SHINNY AXE! A NEW SHINNY AXE! A NEW SHINNY AXE! A NEW SHINNY AXE! A NEW SHINNY AXE!

:D :D :D :D

You don't know how happy you made me!
I'm gonna gift your whole Bee Army with weapons. How about honey gun?? :P

Honey gun would be awesome :D Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

Now about that update, when is David going to kiss Ashley???? I mean, I'm not saying he should kiss her because you know, me and David are in a very loving relationship. Sooooo when is he going to kiss her? :P And maybe more..... *HINT!!!*

Hmm. Soooo David's parents are involved? That's scary...

Bee

#97 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:08 PM

I just typed up a long comment... then lost internet connection -.-

Anyway I want to know who tampered with Ash's inhaler! And this must
be a very very tricky case for David- sooner or later he's going to
have to choice between his family or the girl that he is falling in
love with (BY THE WAY: OH MY GOD! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I love how Ashley used her feminine charms to confuse Dave and I
can't wait to see how he's going to get her back for that! ;) Stealing
from his parent's house just shows how much he cares about her! :) and
William better have a rock solid alibi or I will personally come after
him with a :074: :074:!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ahem :blush:, so Update Sooon??! xXx

#98 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 09:03 PM

DUDE THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUVVVVVVV THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U NEED TO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

#99 michaelEDWARDangel

michaelEDWARDangel

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:06 AM

Heyy!!! TWO UPDATES!! And utterly awesome ones!! Now it's official that I'm in love with David!! And he's being such a gentleman...which makes me want him more.... :heartbeat:

And Oh My God!! His parents are involved???? This is starting to get interesting!! Loving it this far!! :icon_lol:

I'm pretty sure that William's not the one trying to kill her because it's never the person you suspect...right? ;)

Anyways, I'm pretty impatient how David 'gets back at her' for how she tried to distract him in the library ^_^

UPDATE SOON!!!

Lots of Love,

Zoe :D

#100 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:56 AM

Chapter thirteen -

Lol, Dave – you have a lot to learn about girls, you’re right! We, girls, are a mystery.
Haha, I loved it whens he thought ‘Couldn’t he wear a shirt? Was that too much to ask?’ ‘cause I could just imagine how torturous it was for Ash to look at a shirtless (!!!) David and not do…something ;) Yeah! Sometimes I have to look at my brothers friends shirtless, very disturbing.

And

OHMYGOD.

*dies*
*Resuscitate Riv*

And then again -

*Re-resuscitate Riv*

It’s his mom’s??????

:o :o :o

Who knows??....ME!!!!!!
Chapter fourteen -

lol, I can't believe he's breaking into his own home (well, technically his parents but still!)
I know....

I completely agree :)

And Ash, you wicked, wicked girl ;) Poor David haha! He was so cute when he was all 'What? I'm supposed to open a drawer?'

LoL, yeah. Completely unbalanced.
awww, Dave was angry on her behalf! :heartbeat:

And I never suspected William! Did he do it? :o

*Cough*

UPDATE!
Will do!

Honey gun would be awesome :D Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

*Sending them via FedEx*

Now about that update, when is David going to kiss Ashley???? He already did. Twice ;) . I mean, I'm not saying he should kiss her because you know, me and David are in a very loving relationship.Uh-huh. Sooooo when is he going to kiss her? :P And maybe more..... *HINT!!!* *Cough*
Hmm. Soooo David's parents are involved? That's scary...

Bee

I just typed up a long comment... then lost internet connection -.-

Dang! I hate it when that happen! Or when by mistake it all got erased.

Anyway I want to know who tampered with Ash's inhaler! And this must
be a very very tricky case for David- sooner or later he's going to
have to choice between his family or the girl that he is falling in
love with (BY THE WAY: OH MY GOD! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Yes. Falling in love. :D :D . Yes....he'll have to choose. If...it's his mother. Lol, I'm planting seeds of doubt.

Also I love how Ashley used her feminine charms to confuse Dave and I
can't wait to see how he's going to get her back for that! ;) Stealing
from his parent's house just shows how much he cares about her! :) and
William better have a rock solid alibi or I will personally come after
him with a :074: :074:!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't think you'll have to wait much ;) He really really cares.
Ahem :blush:, so Update Sooon??! xXx

DUDE THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUVVVVVVV THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U NEED TO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Heyyyyyy. Thanks!!!!!!!!! I'm really really glad you love it.

Heyy!!! TWO UPDATES!! And utterly awesome ones!! Now it's official that I'm in love with David!! And he's being such a gentleman...which makes me want him more.... :heartbeat:

Yes. Two updates. Thanks!!! :D Oh, you are??! LOL....see in the next update if you think if he's a gentleman ;)
And Oh My God!! His parents are involved???? This is starting to get interesting!! Loving it this far!! :icon_lol:

*Cough* They are?? I SO didn't realise this :o :o Lol...kidding.
I'm pretty sure that William's not the one trying to kill her because it's never the person you suspect...right? ;)

Uh-huh....! :icon_geek:

Anyways, I'm pretty impatient how David 'gets back at her' for how she tried to distract him in the library ^_^
You'll know......sooner than you think.

UPDATE SOON!!!

Lots of Love,
[color="#4169E1"]And some kisses and ice cream!

Zoe :D

#101 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:03 AM

It's kind of PG rated...so, the innocent ones should close their eyes ;)
Chapter Fifteen

Ashley was breathless. Her lungs were burning. But she was happy, deeply content. And, satisfied! She can’t quite remember what really happened. Okay, she did. But it all was so surreal.

She remembered sitting on her bed, reading a novel. Then David had come, wearing only his night shorts, and looking as if he had just come out under the shower. His eyes had been determined, his jaw set, and right then Ashley had known what was going to happen.

And she had been scared.

Her heart had been thudding in her chest. Loudly. So loudly that it was echoing in her ears.

David had walked towards her, looking feral, and without saying anything, he had climbed on her and pressed his hot lips to her. Kissing her. Prying her lips open.

She knew it was she who asked this. But she just wasn’t prepared. Not totally armed like she was the other day. David had taken her by surprise. And the look on his face was enough to make her trembled.

“Dave…David…” Ashley tried to talk between his kisses, but he wouldn’t let her. And Ashley had succumbed.

She didn’t remember how she got off her clothes. Or how they got tangled in her blanket. It was intense. Smoky. And fast.

“Need your inhaler.” David asked when he heard Ashley breathed.

“No, it’s okay.” Ashley breathed and rolled on her stomach. “Wow. That was just…Wow.” She panted. “I…I never…thought that it’ll be like this. I know that’s it’s my first time…but that was just…Wow.”

David looked at her and smiled. After they had taken the fall together, Ashley was silent. He really thought that she would be angry. But she wasn’t.

“I love you.” David stroked her cheek.

“That’s sex talking.” Ashley refuted.

“I had sex before. So, I know what I’m talking about. I know the difference between lust and love. And I love you, Ashley.”

Ashley remained still for a moment. But then she pulled closer to him rest her head on his shoulder and slept. She was drained.

David moved closer to her, close his eyes, but unable to sleep.

Ashley woke up at two in the morning, thirsty, and alone on bed. With a grumbled, she rolled off the bed and got in her robe. Walking to the kitchen for water, she noticed David sitting in the living room, head in hands.

“Hey, Tiger.” She muttered softly. He was worried, she knew that.

“Hey, Kitten.” He tried to smile.

“Simmer down, Tiger. Don’t worry too much, or you’ll get brain damaged.” Ashley joked. “Oh wait, you already are!”

“Yeah, I am. From what happened just a few hours ago.” David winked, and pulled her on his lap, gently brushing his nose with Ashley’s.

Ashley shuddered. “Don’t do things like this…or I might just fall in love with you.”

“You already are.” David smiled down at her. “You just don’t know it.”

“Maybe……..”Ashley confirmed. “Ashley moved her hands up his torso, and when David moved, she knew what was going to happen. Again.

“The key is not here.” Someone said through the receiver.

“What do you mean the key is not there?!” Said an angry voice. “It was at your place for safekeeping.”

“No need to yell. We have to find a solution. And quick.”

“What do you propose?”

“We kill her.”

“David will try to protect her. Whatever happened, he will!”

“You just finished her. But you’ll have to answer me if you let anything happened to David.”

“I’ll kill him if the need arise. I don’t answer to anybody. If he knows our secret, he’s dead.” Before anything was said through the receiver, the phone was switched off. He failed to kill her once. He would not fail again. Whatever it costs.

Chapter Sixteen

Ashley tried to roll on the bed, but she was blocked. David had curled his arms around her and pressed her to him during the night. Safe.

Annoyed now, she tried to pull away from him but it was impossible. He had even curled his leg around her.

“Dave!”

“Hmmm.” He mumbled and pulled her closer. That’s when Ashley took the water cup and threw it over him.

“Oh hell!” He jumped and screamed. “Hell! Hell! Hell!” He swore as he wiped off the water off his face and hairs. “What was that for?!”

“You nearly gave me an asthma attack by blocking my lungs like that, that’s what it was for!” Ashley retorted.

“What??”

“You were…you closed your arms around me really tight.” Ashley tried to explain.

“Oh. I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry??” Ashley asked, perplexed.

“Yeah, I am.”

“Okay.” He was sorry. What was she supposed to say to that? And he was looking cute too. And hot. And sleepy.

David had closed himself in his room and was supposedly working. What kind of signal was that? Ashley knew that he enjoyed and did not regret what has happened last night so what was on his mind? It was not as if Ashley wanted to barge in and has hot torrid sex with him. No, it wasn’t that. Okay, maybe a bit. But it was the attitude that was worrying Ashley. First, he said that he loved her, and now he was avoiding her.

Desperate, Ashley pushed his door and found him working on his laptop. And wasn’t he looking hot with a headset on, and his hairs falling over it?!

“Yes.” He said through the microphone attached to the headset.

Probably talking to a girl, Ashley accused in her mind. But she knew it was false. Or maybe it was Olivia.

“Okay, okay. I’ll talk to you later.” He said and pressed a key to end the call. “Hey.” He smiled at her.

“Hey.” Ashley replied shyly. What was she shy about?

“You needed something?” David asked when Ashley didn’t say anything else.

She felt foolish.

“Urm. No.” She muttered. “I’ll…I’ll just go back and…”

“Wait.”

Ashley didn’t wait.

David muttered a curse as Ashley closed the door behind her.
What was the problem? He was working! To catch the one who was trying to harm Ashley. Okay, he admitted that he was working extended hours to avoid her. It was just that what he did last night didn’t seem all the right. Okay, she asked for it the other day. But still! He should have talked to her before. Or gave her an opportunity to back away. He hadn’t. It was her first time, and he had barged in her room just like that.

An a**, that’s what he was. A total a**!

“Damn!” He cursed out loud.

He walked out of his room a few minutes later and found Ashley on the couch, a magazine in her hands. “Hey, sweetheart.” He smiled.

“Dave! Just look at these shoes. How are you supposed to walk it that. It’s super high and…”

“Shut up!” David rolled his eyes at her.

First, sweetheart and now shut up! Talking about sending different signals!

“What?” Ashley scoffed.

“Will you…Urm…will you go and have dinner with me tonight?” David asked.

“Dave, we have dinner together every day.” Ashley pointed out intelligently.

“Urm…It’s a date. I’m…inviting you on a date, Ashley. Out. With me. Somewhere…romantic.”

“Oh.” Ashley blinked. “You weren’t talking about grabbing a pizza and eat on the couch?”

“No.” David said uncomfortable, hands in pockets.

Ashley beamed at him and ran to give him a quick hug with a quick kiss. “I’m going to see what I’ll wear tonight.” She said before she rushed into her room.

David released his breath in a puff, relieved.

#102 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 05:01 PM

YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF ASHLEY DIES I WILL FIND U AND U WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAME FOR DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D jking!! i wont kill u if u: DO AS I SAY!! NO KILLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNLESS ITS THE BAD GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I LUVVV THIS BY THE WAY!!!!!! UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

#103 Cool Dork

Cool Dork

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:38 PM

LOVED IT!!!!! sorry for my lack of comments....
Spoiler
:mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: for you and the amazing updates!!

Clara

#104 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:03 AM

*Hands Shaheen a brand new shiny axe!!!!"

YEEEEEEAAAAAH! THEY DID IT. THEY DID IT. THEY DID IT :D

And they're going on a date :D Haha.

Loved that update!!!

Bee

#105 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:10 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm so happy I could just BURST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that last part was soooo cute :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

But I'm worried about that conversation. Was it his dad? Because he said 'If anything happens to David...'.... :(

Update!!!

Edited by Allthingsstellar, 09 March 2011 - 08:10 AM.

#106 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:12 AM

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!
sorry I haven't been commenting (one word Exams)

you just made me really happpy SHAHEENIE!!!!

I just wish they'd find the person who killed her parent. I just hope it doesn't break them apart
-sniff- they both are soo cute together
Oh how I wish fictional men were real

-Liberty/Anshi :icon_sunny:

#107 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:23 PM

I just wish they'd find the person who killed her parent. I just hope it doesn't break them apart

SAME HERE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U TOOK THE WORDS right OUT OF MY TYPING FINGERS!!!!! DEFINITELY WITH THE WHOLE FICTIONAL MEN THING!!!!! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway.....UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :heartbeat:

#108 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:07 PM

YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF ASHLEY DIES I WILL FIND U AND U WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAME FOR DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D jking!! i wont kill u if u: DO AS I SAY!! NO KILLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNLESS ITS THE BAD GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I LUVVV THIS BY THE WAY!!!!!! UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

*Hides under a rock*....just in case something goes wrong with Ashley or David... :icon_geek:
Thank you SO much! :aiwebs_014: I think I'll update tomorrow.

LOVED IT!!!!! sorry for my lack of comments....

Spoiler
:mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: for you and the amazing updates!!

Clara

So....it's his dad...?? Hmm.... LOL....<_<
Thank you for those wonderfully tasty ice cream!

*Hands Shaheen a brand new shiny axe!!!!"

YEEEEEEAAAAAH! THEY DID IT. THEY DID IT. THEY DID IT :D

And they're going on a date :D Haha.

Loved that update!!!

Bee

*Take and polish the brand new shiny axe*
Yup. ;) They did.
Damn right they are.
Thank you Bee ( :mgbumblebee: )

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm so happy I could just BURST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that last part was soooo cute :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

But I'm worried about that conversation. Was it his dad? Because he said 'If anything happens to David...'.... :(

Update!!!

*Place my hands over my ears in fear of going DEAF*

:) :)

LOOLZ. Thanks Riv!!
....*cough*......
Tomorrow...? Hopefully!

hey Liberty!!!
*roll eyes*
Our enemies....Exams!
I'd hate it too if anything happens to them.... :mellow:
Lol, you think so? Thanks!

Damn right! I really love these fictional GUYS. I really wish you could use magic and make them REAL...then we could tell all those guys to just go you know where!

SAME HERE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U TOOK THE WORDS right OUT OF MY TYPING FINGERS!!!!! DEFINITELY WITH THE WHOLE FICTIONAL MEN THING!!!!! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway.....UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :heartbeat:

I knoww!!!! Fictional guys are so totally wonderful. I'm actually in love with several of them.
Will do!
Hey, I don't know your name...!

#109 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:09 PM

oh my god I loved it!!!

I wonder who it is? I think their theories are true
or close enough, but even if they are, why do they
want to kill Ashley?

AND I'm sooooooooo happy that David and Ashley have
taken the next step in their relationship ;) and are
going on a date- I'm glad they are both trying to make
it work!

UPDATE!! X

#110 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:42 AM

oh my god I loved it!!!

I wonder who it is? I think their theories are true
or close enough, but even if they are, why do they
want to kill Ashley?

AND I'm sooooooooo happy that David and Ashley have
taken the next step in their relationship ;) and are
going on a date- I'm glad they are both trying to make
it work!

UPDATE!! X

Looolllz. Thanks Maria!
Well.....you'll know about that later....you know, about why they want to kill Ashley.
Hehe...lol, yes. Though the steps were wrong. They should have gone on a date first....then take the other step ;)

Right away!

#111 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:12 AM

Chapter Seventeen

“Yessss!!!!” Ashley said in the receiver. “I’m going on a date!”

“O.My.God.” Her friend, Melissa said from Miami. “With hot and sexy David?”

“That’s right! Look I’m a bit low on the clothing department and low on cash as well. You have to help me out. You’re the fashion designer here.”

“Okay, okay.” Melissa replied. “No panic. We’ll combine different clothes together and make a great one. Switch on your camera so that I can see what you have.”

After hours of discussing, they agreed on a simple short skirt and blouse, but an extravagant chain for a lookout style.

David and Ashley felt both shy as they walked on the pavement toward the restaurant. David had one hand holding Ashley’s, and his other hand in his black jean. He was even wearing a tie. A black tie on his white shirt. He looked like a school boy in that clothes, but Ashley didn’t dared said that. She just wanted to jump him.

They both didn’t say anything. They just walked. Hand in hand.

No panic David, it’s just a date, David tried to calm himself. The thing is, he was feeling stupid. He didn’t know why. Maybe it was the clothes. Or the fact that he actually went to get a haircut after Ashley had rushed in her room to try on clothes. A friggin’ haircut. The last time he had rushed for a haircut was when he was in High School.

“Urm. What will you have, Ashley? David asked in the restaurant. He gulped and waited as Ashley gnawed her lips as she studied the menu, candle light reflecting on her face.

Bringing her here was a bad idea, David decided, and mentally kicked him. He wanted to kiss her. Now. Badly. It didn’t bother him that he was feeling awful about practically eating her last night. His focus was so centered on Ashley that nothing else mattered, but her.

The air was suffocating.

Ashley was having trouble breathing. And it had nothing to do with her asthma, and everything to do with the way David was looking at her. His jade colored was focused on her, and she could almost see in blackening.

They ate in total silence. Neither of them dared talked. Or moved. One wronged move, and they both knew that they would rush out of this restaurant and find someplace handy, anyplace, to satisfy this suppressing need that was accumulating inside them.

They ate frozen chocolate mousse, and it did nothing to decrease the heat between them.

“We should get out of here.” David suggested. Finally.

“Right.” Ashley agreed. “We should go.”

They walked back, hand in hand, to the parking lot, knowing what was going to happen. David couldn’t hold himself anymore. Before Ashley could get in the car, he pushed her against the door and kissed her. Right there. It didn’t matter if anyone could see him. He just didn’t care anymore. And the thing is he couldn’t get enough. Agreed, his car’s window was tinted, it just didn’t seem right to do it there.

Instead, he dragged Ashley back to the restaurant, hastily, and booked a room.

“Dave…”Ashley moaned, eyes rolling back as David kissed her neck against the closed door. “We need to slow this down.”

“Yeah.” He agreed, but didn’t slow down. Instead, he picked her up and carried her to the bed, still kissing her.

Late after midnight, they both agreed, mutually, that it was time to get back to the apartment. It was weird to sleep in a room they used just for sex.

First thing tomorrow, David decided, he would go out and get Ashley a ring. He couldn’t ask her to marry him. Not now. Not when she was still studying. She was still young. But he wanted to offer her something meaningful. That would bind them.

Beep.

David took out his blackberry and checked his mail.

Hughes, that key on the fax you sent me, it opens safe boxes at Silverwings Club. You need to be a member to own a key there.

N.G.

David released a breath. Finally he got some lead.

Thanks Neel. Owe you one, dude.

D.H.

David draped his arms around Ashley and walked her to the apartment from the parking lot. He would tell her tomorrow, he thought. She was tired, she needed to sleep.

Pushing his apartment door open, David stool standstill with shock for half a second before taking his gun out of his pants pocket, his arms possessive and protective around Ashley.

Chapter Eighteen

“Damn it!” David cursed as he looked at his living room. “Damn! The ba$tard! He has wrecked my living room.” David screamed, muttering a litany curses as he inspected his living room. Somebody came for the key, Ashley thought. Somebody turned David’s home upside down for that key. She couldn’t shake away the guilty feeling.

“Dave, relax…”Ashley walked behind him and pressed her fingers to his tight shoulders.

“How do you want me to relax, Ash?” David turned to her, and didn’t notice Ashley’s eyes widening a little. In fear? “The b*stard wrecked everything!”

“I’m sorry.” Ashley whispered. “I’m sorry Dave….I…”

It was only when he saw Ashley’s confusing eyes that he ordered himself to calm down. “Ash. I’m sorry. Come here.” He relaxed a little and pulled her closer to him. “It’s not your fault, okay?” He comforted. “Okay?”

She nodded against his white shirt.

“Did the guys at the lab detect something the other day they came for fingerprints?”

David shook his head. “Not a glitch!” He started to pick up the books on the floor, “Bet this time will be the same too!”

“They wanted they key, right?”

“Damn right!” Then he looked at her.

“Where is the key, David?”

“Somewhere safe. Don’t worry.” Then he looked at her, “I know what it opens, Ash.” He grinned.

Ashley gave his a look, urging his to continue.

“Safe box number twenty three at Silverwings Club.”

“Silverwings? ….I don’t know…but I heard it somewhere…”

“My bet is that your parents were members there.”

“Maybe…”Ashley said uncertainly. “You think they’ll let us open the safe box?” Ashley asked.

“Oh, I’ll just flash my badge at their faces and start talking about laws and regulations and search warrants and they’ll probably piss in their pants with worry about their member’s privacy. That’s how it works in private clubs.”

“Nice.” Ashley nodded, impressed.

“Leave this; we’ll clean it up tomorrow before driving to Silverwings.” David said as Ashley bent down to clean up the mess. “So,” He started his hands uncomfortably in his pockets, “Your room or mine?”

Ashley looked at him.

“Or we can go in our respective rooms…” David suggested when Ashley didn’t reply. David felt as if he was behaving like an amateur.

“I’ll…take a shower first.” Ashley said, “then we can decide which room.” They might have done it, but Ashley wasn’t ready to shower with him. She actually never had taken a shower with anyone.

“Sure.” David smiled. “I’ll prepare coffee.”

They ended up sleeping in David’s room after a very short debate which had been interrupted by some kissing. Actually, it was David who started it when Ashley argued that David’s room was messier, smelled of dirty socks, and that the walls color were too dark for her liking.

“We’ll have it repaint!” He had said, before kissing her, and then carried her to his room.

Bright and early, and after several doses of caffeine, David and Ashley drove to Silverwings club after a sleepless and a very active night.

David mentally replayed his schedule for the day, and that included at visit at the jewelry. And he was still deciding between surprising Ashley with a ring of his choice, or dragging her to the jewelry and forcing her to choose one. Surprising her, though, seemed too official. Like, asking her to marry him. And he didn’t want to make it too official. Not when Ashley hadn’t said that she loved him. Yet.

“Now, now, I’m sure you don’t want me to file for a warrant and letting the news of it leaking…to the public…?” David shot his best FBI, sexy and hypnotizing smile.

“Mr. Hughes…”The bald man scratched his shiny head. “You know we can’t let you in if you aren’t a member….” He continued, his head glittering more than ever. “Urm…but well. I think we are going to make an exception. The Davis couple passed away and no one came to claim anything from their safe…so, I think that’s okay.”

“Wait…” David raised an eyebrow, “You mean no one ever came here after the Davis passed away?”

“Urm. No sir.”

“You think your mother didn’t know what this key opens?” Ashley asked when they were left alone, knowing it was a very tacky subject.

“Probably.” David answered drily. “Now, let’s see what’s inside.” He said, pushing the Celtic key into the hole, and turning it around.

What was there shocked them both. The safe which locked the scandal eleven years ago was finally…opened.

#112 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:22 PM

Why do I have that sad feling in the bottom of my tummy?
SHAHEENIE! please please pretty please let it not break them up

apart from that the date i think i've probably over used cute & sweet that why u decided to make it ....ahem not cute and sweet
;)

Update soon Shaheenie else you'll have to face my warth
jk

but please update soon .Pretty please :dog:

#113 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:58 AM

WHAT????? WHAT???? You can't leave it there!!!

“Oh, I’ll just flash my badge at their faces and start talking about laws and regulations and search warrants and they’ll probably piss in their pants with worry about their member’s privacy. That’s how it works in private clubs.”

Of course, David *cough*

They ended up sleeping in David’s room after a very short debate which had been interrupted by some kissing. Actually, it was David who started it when Ashley argued that David’s room was messier, smelled of dirty socks, and that the walls color were too dark for her liking.

“We’ll have it repaint!” He had said, before kissing her, and then carried her to his room.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heartbeat:

#114 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:36 AM

Oooh things are getting HOT between them :D Phoebe likey :P

Now what's in that bloody box????!!!!

Update soon!

Bee

#115 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:36 AM

Why do I have that sad feling in the bottom of my tummy?
SHAHEENIE! please please pretty please let it not break them up

apart from that the date i think i've probably over used cute & sweet that why u decided to make it ....ahem not cute and sweet
;)

Update soon Shaheenie else you'll have to face my warth
jk

but please update soon .Pretty please :dog:

Ohhh, baby......it's just because you're very pessimistic. LOL. Kidding. Maybe, intuitive?!
LOL.....it's all written up. Sadly, I won't be changing anything. But, hey! I'm not saying that they'd break up right? So, cheer up, liberty!

Yeah....the date was far from 'cute and sweet'!
Will update soon. Promise. I think I'll update tomorrow after I get back from work.

WHAT????? WHAT???? You can't leave it there!!!

Of course, David *cough*

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heartbeat:

*cough*
You mean, I should have posted...three updates? :P no way! I'm TOO evil for that!
LOOOLLL!!!!!!!!!

Oooh things are getting HOT between them :D Phoebe likey :P

Now what's in that bloody box????!!!!

Update soon!

Bee

.......right.......
Of course Phoebe likey! Phoebe likey anything hot. Ninja know the princess well!
You'll know about that. In the next update....which is tomorrow....hopefully....or maybe the day after that??!....

Edited by Shaheen, 13 March 2011 - 06:37 AM.

#116 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:44 PM

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! what was in there???!!!!!!! I need to know!!!!!!!! I luv this story!! Update soon!!!!!! :D

P.s. My name is Kayla!!!

#117 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:44 AM

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! what was in there???!!!!!!! I need to know!!!!!!!! I luv this story!! Update soon!!!!!! :D

P.s. My name is Kayla!!!

Thank you, Kayla!
You'll know about that in the next update which I going to post....RIGHT NOW!

#118 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:51 AM

Chapter Nineteen

Ashley’s mind was reeling with information. So was David’s.

Human trafficking.

Baby kidnapping.

Mercenary.

The list was long. So were the evidences. Pictures. Forged signatures. Illegal papers. Names of everyone involved in this scam. Names which were known to everyone in the US. Politicians, Senators. Militaries. The FBI. If this got out, it would be total scandal. As huge as the Watergate Scandal.

“I can’t believe this.” David muttered. “I practically know half of the people on this list.” He looked at Ashley, tears swimming in his eyes, “My mother included.”

“Dave…”Ashley sat on the couch next to him, rubbing him on his back.

“Ash...ley, it is a possibility… that my mother…killed your parents.” His voice cracked. “Or that he employed William to do her dirty job.”

Ashley knew that nothing she said or did would make him feel better. So, she gave him her silence. Letting him draining his emotions out.

“She tried to kill you…” He whispered, Ashley counted, for the third time. It was as if he couldn’t reconcile this fact. Ashley wanted to ask him what he intended to do now, but didn’t. He needed time to resolve this battle in his head. So, quietly, Ashley walked out of the living room to the kitchen, and start preparing lunch, knowing that neither of them would be able to eat it. She just had to do something. Anything. But she couldn’t stay right there and watched David agonizing. His mother.

Ashley thought that when she learned who killed her parents, she would rage up and destroy whoever this person is. But sadly, she didn’t know how she felt. What were her emotions? Right now, she knew that the man she was falling for was hurting just a few feet away from her. Nothing else mattered.

Logic was, since the key was at David’s mom’s place, it meant that she had her parents killed to retrieved that key since the key was missing on the crime scene. Except that, she didn’t know what it opened.

But, the question was, why the need to kill her now? Did they believed that she had some kind of duplicate key…or that she knew what it opened? Or was it just out of spite. No, it couldn’t be the latter. Everything was too cold-bloodedly calculated. The sniper, the attack in the apartment, and then, her inhaler.

What was their next move?

Whatever it was, Ashley had the impression that their upcoming plan would be the ultimate plan. Because they must have known by now that the key disappeared….!

David walked around Ashley and closed his arms around her waist from behind, drawing her close to him.

“Spaghetti.” Ashley informed.

“Hmm…Let’s go out.”

“Now…?? Where to?” Ashley asked, feeling David’s nose against her shoulders, then his lips… “You keep doing that we won’t be going anywhere.”

“Or maybe we could go in a few hours…? David asked, turning her to him. “Somewhere…”

“Maybe.” Ashley smiled, hoping that he was feeling better. She put her arms around his neck and pull his lips closer to hers…and heard him whispering, or maybe thought, ‘Don’t leave me, Ashley.’

“I do not want a ring.” Ashley proclaimed.

“And I was not asking.”

“Take your time and decide if you want that ring, Sir.” The bored jeweler said.

“Well, we won’t take…”

“Pack it up.”

“Dave!”

“What???” David asked. “You’re supposed to be jumpy and happy about getting a ring. A ruby ring. I know you love ancestral ring, so what’s the f**ing problem??”

“The problem is that…”Ashley started, but then she didn’t know what the problem was! “…that…I...I don’t know.” She shrugged. “I just don’t know David.”

“I’m sorry?”

“Dave…”

“Are you telling me that…you don’t love me?”

“I never said that I do.”

“Will you take the figgin’ ring or NOT?”

“Oh, shut up!” David glared at the jeweler. “And Ash, I know you never said. What I meant was that, do you have feelings for me?...Or was I just misunderstanding everything…?”

“Of course I have feelings for you Dave!” Ashley said. “But I don’t want a ring. Not when we are in such a mess!”

Ashley walked out of the store, leaving David behind and walked away. What did he think of himself! Okay, she behaved foolishly. But so was David. He had no right to impose this on her. But then…she hurt him there, at the store.

Talking about confused emotions.

Quickly, she started to walk back to look for David. She saw him on the pavement, looking a bit dumb. Ashley smiled, and waved at him.

And felt something itch on her neck before her eyes rolled back in her head.

#119 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:40 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Does that women have a heart or does she have a cavity there?
I prefer Dexter to her anyday . He kills but for the good

He tried to put a ring on it !
I love that part although i imagined her reactions to be a bit different :|

That being said
I always though that it was weird that fairytales had either evil step mother or dead mothers . why not a normal nagging mother ?

#120 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:32 PM

DAVID'S MOTHER IS EVIL!!!!!!!

:(

Phoebe

#121 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 08:42 AM

Oh my gosh, everythings pointing at Dave's mum now
poor David, this is going to be extra tough even
without Ashley rejecting rings from him :/

Why didn't she take it? Does she just not want to
rush in to things? it was still a sweet thought
though. and of course Ashley returns his feelings
... right?

I can't believe I missed an update :o but anyway
post again soon! x

#122 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:16 AM

Now that they think it's his mom, I don't think it's her!

HE OFFERED HER A RING!!

!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*

JUST ACCEPT IT ASHLEY!

Lol :) Okay, I kind of understand how it's going a bit fast for her but still! How can you not love a guy who's taking your side over his parents'??

AND WHAT HAPPENED IN THE END? I can't believe she got hurt again!

UPDATE!

#123 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 04:18 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Does that women have a heart or does she have a cavity there? LOL. You'll have to ask her that, Anshi. :)
I prefer Dexter to her anyday . He kills but for the good
LOLLZ. Yes. Dexter. I love him. He's NOT pure evil you know. Not in the least. He kills only bad people. Which is just good. He's a life saver, not maniac. Okay, I'm babbling. I'll shut up.

He tried to put a ring on it ! Yes! ;)
I love that part although i imagined her reactions to be a bit different :|

That being said
I always though that it was weird that fairytales had either evil step mother or dead mothers . why not a normal nagging mother ?
Mia has a normal nagging mother. and PD, for me, was just a fairytale with Michael being the PRINCE. Agree?

DAVID'S MOTHER IS EVIL!!!!!!!

:(
You sure? :unsure:
Phoebe

Oh my gosh, everythings pointing at Dave's mum now
poor David, this is going to be extra tough even
without Ashley rejecting rings from him :/

Yeah....things aren't good for him at the moment. Poor him.

Why didn't she take it? Does she just not want to
rush in to things? it was still a sweet thought
though. and of course Ashley returns his feelings
... right?

Yeah. A sweet thought. David really loves her. I want someone like him!
Urrr.....I'm sure she does..... :unsure:

I can't believe I missed an update :o but anyway
post again soon! x
Will do!

Now that they think it's his mom, I don't think it's her!

Haha....!!!!!!!!!! Really. I always do that when i read books. But we'll see about that.

HE OFFERED HER A RING!!

!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*

JUST ACCEPT IT ASHLEY!

Yeah, she's being stupid right? Anyway, Riv, how about I accept it?! :P

Lol :) Okay, I kind of understand how it's going a bit fast for her but still! How can you not love a guy who's taking your side over his parents'??

...right....

AND WHAT HAPPENED IN THE END? I can't believe she got hurt again!

You don't need to worry when there's a sexy FBI in the picture. ;)

UPDATE!

#124 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 04:22 AM

Chapter Twenty

David’s heart kicked wildly as he saw Ashley’s body going limp and carried in a black Mercedes. He was too far to help, and the car quickly got out of sight.

He stood rooted for a few seconds before getting into action. He got into his car and dangerously reversed, breaking every speed limit possible. Damn him for bringing her here! If only they had stayed at the apartment and eat friggin’ spaghetti!

He ran into his apartment, took his gun and the envelop that contained all the evidence with him before jumping back into his car.

“Hughes.” He barked in his cell when it rang.

“Hey, Hughes.” A familiar voice said through his cell. William. It was William. “Bring all the docs you got or the girl dies.” A cliché. David had known perfectly that he would have called.

“What are you talking about, Willy.” David mocked, anything to get more time. He had already contacted Olivia and asked for her assistance. Right now, she was tracing this call for him.

William laughed though the receiver. “You better know, cause if not, then your girl dies. That would be such a waste. Pretty thing, she is!”

David’s blood boiled and pounded in his ears.

“Where?” David asked. “Where do you want me?” William gave him an address, and David quickly jotted in down.

“In two hours.” William said and then the phone clicked off.

David speed dialed Olivia and write down another address and input the destination in his GPS. It was a fifteen minute drive. David parked his car a few miles away and sneaked into an old brick house which smelled of humidity.

David tiptoed on the stairs, walking and hiding around the colossal brick columns, making sure not to make any noise. A team had already been dispatched to meet William and another team would be here in a few minutes.

He walked slowly, looking for Ashley. There was a slight odor of a familiar cigar in the air, David noticed a few seconds too late.

His mother.

“David.” Mrs. Hughes called, pointing a trembling gun right at the back of his son’s head.

“Mom.” He let out a sighed and turned toward his mother.

“Put the gun down, David.” Mrs. Hughes instructed, as if asking little David to keep down his toys.

“Where is Ashley?” He asked, forcing himself to look at her right in the eyes.

“Oh, but she right here.”

“If she just has so much as a scratch on her, I swear…”

“David! Don’t talk to your mother on that tone!” Mrs. Hughes scolded, making David to roll his eyes in disgust. “And she’s fine. For the time being. Her asthma is giving her a hard time though.” Mrs. Hughes laughed.

Asthma. David had completely forgotten about it. His heart sped up, and sweat rolled down his back.

“The gun, David.” Mrs. Hughes reminded him. “Down.”

Slowly, David bent down, placed the gun on the floor and lightly pushed it toward his mother with his shoe.

“Good boy.”

Back-up should have already been here, David thought in alarm.

“Come. I’ll show you your precious Ashley.”

David followed his mother into another room, his mind on the knife which was in his boots. And the idea of using it on his mother made his blood turns cold. But, the reaction was quickly reversed as he saw Ashley gagged and tied to one of the brick column, and struggling to breathe through her nose.

Quickly, he ran towards her, t untied the cloth from her mouth to ease her inhalation. His pressed his lips to her gasping mouth, both his hands on her wet cheeks, and said, “Ash, it’s gonna be alright now. I’m right here, baby.”

‘Dave…”Ashley choked.

“Shhh.” David whispered. “You just breathe, okay. Everything is going to be alright.” David sneaked his fingers in his boot. The thing was, he felt as if his mother would hesitate before killing him, but wouldn’t do the same for Ashley. He felt the cold metal against his fingers, and in a swift move he turned…and lashed.

Since this story is about to end, I'm not going to post two chapter together. But don't worry. I'll post quicker. Promise.

#125 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 04:40 AM

OHMIGOSH!

it's william????

and his mother???

he's lashing at his mother????

Ashley can't breathe???

UPDATE!!

#126 Cool Dork

Cool Dork

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:30 AM

HOLY CHICKEN BUTTS! IT'S HIS MOTHER?!?!?!?!?!!? I was sooo close just a parent off! I hope they get out safely... Man I really do love this story!! lol

Clara

#127 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:32 AM

oh my god- it was his mother. Why do I sense that
things are really going to get complicated now?

Poor Ashley I hope she's okay and I can't believe
Dave lashed at his mother- although I'm glad he did
It must have took so much corouge and Ash should
realise from that, that he really loves her!

UPDATE!!!

#128 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 12:07 PM

O_O

she is a big black blotch in the history of mothers

nuff said

UPDATE ASAP

#129 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:28 AM

WHAT A *%^##!!! HATE HER!!!!

David SHOULD lash at her :(

Poor Ashley!!!

Update soon Shaheenie!

Bee

#130 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:28 PM

OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I HATE HIS MOTHER AND WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#131 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:10 AM

OHMIGOSH!

it's william????

and his mother???

he's lashing at his mother????

Ashley can't breathe???

UPDATE!!

WOW. So many questions!
And I guess the answer to all these questions is 'YES'

HOLY CHICKEN BUTTS! IT'S HIS MOTHER?!?!?!?!?!!? I was sooo close just a parent off! I hope they get out safely... Man I really do love this story!! lol

Clara

:D Apparently. LOl, so you thought it was his Dad?! Thanksss!!!!

oh my god- it was his mother. Why do I sense that
things are really going to get complicated now?

Poor Ashley I hope she's okay and I can't believe
Dave lashed at his mother- although I'm glad he did
It must have took so much corouge and Ash should
realise from that, that he really loves her!

UPDATE!!!

Yes! It was! LOL. Because this is going to be a touchy subject for both of them.
Yes. He really loves her. I wish I had a guy like him in my life. Minus the criminal mother complication.

O_O

she is a big black blotch in the history of mothers

nuff said

UPDATE ASAP

LOL. YEAH. Worse than a Monster - in - law.

WHAT A *%^##!!! HATE HER!!!!

David SHOULD lash at her :(

Poor Ashley!!!

Update soon Shaheenie!

Bee

He DID lashed at her :D Poor him though. And Ash too

OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I HATE HIS MOTHER AND WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL GIVE YOU MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
LoL

#132 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:14 AM

Chapter Twenty One

He felt the cold metal against his fingers, and in a swift move he turned…and lashed.

Mrs. Hughes dropped her gun on the floor and screamed. Hysterically. Unable to believe what her David did. All for that little choking b!tch.

Bloods were dripping from her wrist, and quickly David picked up the gun and pointed it directly at her.

“Game over, Mom.” David announced.

Mrs. Hughes screeched, wildly shaking her head in denial. “It’s not! It’s not! It can’t be.” She glared at Ashley and whispered, “I’ll have you dead, you b!tch.”

“Why, mom? Why do you want to kill Ashley over something she has no control over?”

“Her Dad was a bastard who used me! The bastard used me, said that he love me! He promised me that he’d leave his wife and come to me.” Mrs. Hughes looked at David. “But all ne did was used my body…and then discard it when he found all the proofs he needed.”

She took a deep breath and continued, “What did he thought of him? I told him I’d wipe his whole family out of this bloody planet.” She screamed eyes big and red. “That b!tch would have gotten away. But, no! She had to come back and put her sneaky nose everywhere.”

“I knew we all were in danger when you, David, started looking for old files in the FBI archives. William was supposed to kill that girl, but miserably failed. And that Alfred! Huh! The old bastard was a danger to all of us.”

Ashley couldn’t believe her ears. “You killed my Dad, you old *%^##!” Ashley screamed, and fought against the rope which tied her, tears flowing on her cheeks. She couldn’t believe the injustice of it. Her father. Her mom! She cried, screamed, but couldn’t get all these vehemence she was feeling out of her system.

“Of course I killed him. I had to kill him. He had all the proofs with him. Which, he stole right under my nose!”

David leaned against a column, unable to believe all this. “You just don’t move.” He whispered coldly, and sat on the floor, making sure the gun was pointed right at her.

With one hand, he rang Olivia. “They got William, David.” Olivia said as she picked the phone. “The crews are on the way. You just handle it for a few minutes.”

“Bring an ambulance.”

“Right away.” Olivia said efficiently.

David whispered a ‘thanks’ and disconnected. A few minutes later, the siren blared in the background, and then building was overflowed with cops.

David stood up and went to untie Ashley who was still sobbing. She was out of breath and choking wildly. He picked her up in his arms and carried her downstairs and waited with her till the ambulance came.

Immediately the team, carried Ashley in, making the necessary to control her breathes. David chose to stay on site, and helped his colleagues. In fact, he was scared and didn’t want to go in the ambulance with Ashley. Ashley painful screams a few minutes ago had shaken him.

Together, they wiped the site clean before retreating to the FBI building. There, all the evidences were handed over to a judge who was waiting for then as per Olivia’s request.

Since the documents contained names of renowned personalities, the matter was discussed as confidentially as they could. But still, words leaked out, and in the morning news and breakfasts were discussed ‘The returned of the daughter of Senator Davis’, or some of the names which leaked out. Some successfully remained confidential.

Ashley changed from her hospital clothes into shorts and a t-shirt which she learned from one of the nurses were dropped last night by David himself. Mechanically, she combed her hairs, and walked to the reception.

“Ms. Davis!” The nurse called. “You should be in bed.”

Davis. So, they knew. Everyone knew that she was the daughter of Senator Davis. That’s exactly what she wanted, but sadly, she didn’t want to be called by that name. For more than one decade she had went by a different name.

“Call me Ashley.” She told the nurse with a forced smile. “Urm, when would I be able to go?” She asked. She still hated hospitals.

“The docs said to keep you under observation for a few more hours, Miss. Ashley.”

Ashley nodded and walked back to her room. She hadn’t seen David since yesterday. It was as if he was avoiding her. Well, no doubt he would, Ashley thought sadly. Because of her, his family was wrecked. Because of her, yesterday he had seen a side of his mother that he had never seen.

A few hours later, Ashley signed the discharged papers.

“I’ll call Mr. Hughes for you, Miss. Ashley.” The nursed informed.

“No, no. It’s okay.” Ashley smiled at her.

“But...But Mr. Hughes asked….”

“It’s really okay.” Ashley insisted. She took the bag that David had dropped in yesterday and went outside, in the taxi.

She was going to go back to Miami, she decided.

At the apartment, she packed her things. Most of her clothes were in David’s room. Thank God he wasn’t at the apartment, thought Ashley. Quickly, she called the travel agency and booked a flight to Miami. Yeah, she was running away. She would just give him a call before getting into the plane.

Just as she was zipping her bag, she felt a presence behind her.

“I call the hospital. They said that you already signed the papers, and refused to call me.” David said.

“I...There was no reason to disturb you.” Ashley stammered. Jeez, her palms were sweating.

“I see. So, you are going away?”

“Uncle Jed called.” She explains. “He wanted to see me. He sounded worried.”

“Okay then. I’ll drop you at the airport.”

Ashley’s heart sank down her boots.

#133 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:35 PM

WHAT?!?

I've read more than my share of sad ending its making me nuts . please a happy ending pretty please

DAVID: YOU BETTER GET YOUR MIND OUTTA your REAR AND STOP HER FROM GOING TO MAIMI . DO YOU UNDERSTAND? :mad: you maybe be a CIA detective but one smack from my mom preferably by a broom you will see things very clearly you don't want that do you? :P

Don't you just love threatning ? especially confused fictional hot men :D

-Liberty/Anshi

#134 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:43 PM

NOOO DON'T TAKE HER TO THE AIRPORT!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :(

Bee

#135 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:56 AM

WHAT?!?

I've read more than my share of sad ending its making me nuts . please a happy ending pretty please

DAVID: YOU BETTER GET YOUR MIND OUTTA your REAR AND STOP HER FROM GOING TO MAIMI . DO YOU UNDERSTAND? :mad: you maybe be a CIA detective but one smack from my mom preferably by a broom you will see things very clearly you don't want that do you? :P

Don't you just love threatning ? especially confused fictional hot men :D

-Liberty/Anshi

LoooooL.
Me too I've had more that my share of sad ending. It always leave me depressed.

LMAO. A broom?! :D :D

NOOO DON'T TAKE HER TO THE AIRPORT!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :(

Bee

Haha. He is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users