Posted Image

#93 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:52 PM

Can't write much because I have to get of the computer now
but just letting you know I am still reading and loving it!

Update soon! Can't wait! xx

#94 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 03:30 AM

BUMP!

-Liberty/Anshi :icon_sunny:

HAPPY PAGE 3

as I am the first post-er here is a leetle sumthing for you

Posted Image

Can't write much because I have to get of the computer now
but just letting you know I am still reading and loving it!

Update soon! Can't wait! xx

Thank you guys!! I'm updating right away. Feeling guilty for not updating for so long.

#95 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 03:35 AM

Chapter Ten

Why is everybody looking at me?? Why? Sure, the past few days, I’ve been the joke of Red Leaf Academy, but the students have already passed their attention to Stanley, the boy who tried to eat spaghetti through his nose. So why, on earth, is everyone looking at me as if I just dropped from planet Pluto. Oh hell! That doesn’t exist anymore. I’ll correct that with planet Mars.

The only person who isn’t actually looking at me is Valerie. Apparently, Andrew talked to her and as it turned out, Andrew is not in love with her. So, now Valerie is all depressed, and is not talking to me.

“Val, we need to talk!” I plead. Really, Valerie is my only girl friend here! So I have to do my best to stick things together back again.

“Let it go, Alex. I’m not in the mood.”

“Look, I’m sorry, ok! I don’t want you to be angry with me.”

“Alex...Look, I’m not angry with you. In fact, I’m glad you did what you did. Now, I can actually move forward, you know. Just give me a few days, and I’ll start turning everyone crazy again.” She tries to laugh.

“Ok.” I smile. “Well, at least tell me why everyone is looking at me as if I’ve dropped from Jupiter!”

“You don’t know??” She asks and laughs. “Oh goody! I won’t tell you. Consider that my revenge.” Well, here we go. She started turning people crazy. And of course, I had to be the first one. “Oh, by the way?” She says behind her back and laugh. “There is another woman.”

Who? I wanted to ask, but she was already on her way to her class.

I continue to walk to my class, with everyone eyeing. I seriously want to yell at them, but I guess I must have drawn myself enough attention for today. At the end of the corridor I see Tyler walking towards me, a big oversized smile on his face, and when he walks closer, I couldn’t help but notice his dimple.

“Tyler!” I call, “you know! You know why everyone is looking at me??” I ask. “Please tell, please, please...” I plead.

“You don’t know???” He smiles evilly. “I guess I’ll keep you in suspense.” He grins and hand me the Red Leaf Academy News which he had curled in his hand. “Take that will you. The officer forced it in my hand.” He smirks, and walks away.

Why would I want to read the academy’s news anyway?! I open my bag and stuffed it in and walk into my class.

“Well, well, Miss Riley...” I’m pretty damn sure he’s going to say that I’m late. As always. “...Looks like you have an admirer!”

“Yeah, I’m sorry I’m late, it’s just that...An admirer????” I ask, stupefy. “An admirer??” I ask again and everyone burst out laughing.

“You haven’t read the news, Miss Riley?” And then I remember the paper the Tyler forced in my hand. Clutching my backpack, I run for the bathroom. I start flipping the pages and then the word ‘Juliette’ catch my attention, and below, there is a letter destine to... ME??

To my Juliette, Alexis Riley.

I’m not romantic. Unfortunately. I don’t want to talk about blowing maple leaves, or spring or even the sliver moon and make this letter a cliché, but I’ll tell you that I like you. Deeply. I don’t know how it happened. I tried to make it not happen.

I know this letter is going to embarrass you, but I want to let you know that this is not my intention…Or is it?...And I know that if I sign my name below this letter, I’d be the laughing stock of Red Leaf Academy. Not that I care. What I care is, your rejection. But I had to tell you what I feel for you.

Sorry if this letter sounds so…unpoetic.

Oh, and happy seventeenth birthday for tomorrow.

My face flames. The substantial amount of water I throw on it doesn’t reduce the burning. Deep breath, Alex, deep breath. And how does he even know about my birthday??!!! Breath. I pick my bag, and make my way to my class, my face still flaming red.

Really this is insane! And what does he mean by, Juliette?? Do I look suicidal??? I can confirm that I do not have any suicidal cell in my body. But, murdering cell?? Maybe...for whoever wrote this.

My head high, I walk in my French class again and sit behind Andrew. I lean in at his back and whispers, “Help me, or I’m gonna kill whoever wrote this damn letter.”

“Oh now, don’t be like that. You shouldn’t. Seeing that he’s your sole admirer.” Andrew jokes. “Oh, by the way, happy birthday for tomorrow.”

“Great!” I roll my eyes. “Now everyone knows about it.”

“Actually, Peter already told us weeks ago. How does he know? He’s been busy hacking everyone’s profile on social networks lately.” Andrew answers his own question and turns his attention back to the officer who is yapping in French.

“Andrew??” I call behind him.

“Shhh, now. I don’t want to get detention.”

“Who’s the other woman?”

He glared at me, half smiling and then turns his attention back to French class. Well! I bet Melina from IT is the other woman.

Maybe.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

#96 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 03:51 AM

*grins evil-ly*
my my my Juliette

I hope that letter was from my husband

-Mrs.Tyler/Liberty

#97 michaelEDWARDangel

michaelEDWARDangel

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:53 AM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! So, I've caught up!!!!! I've read all of it!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

And the Breaking news is: I'M IN LOVE WITH TYLER!!!!!!!! But you know what? Andrew's kind of hot too...okay, not kind of...HE IS HAWTTT!! Tyler and Andrew are brothers, so it's like a 'Hot-Brother' Team...Like Sam and Dean!!!!!!!! :heartbeat:

I'm so refreshed by reading this, Shaeenie!!! It was so hilarious and fun! I love Alex and Valerie's sweet too, too bad Andrew doesn't love her back!

And who's the SECRET ADMIRER????? ^_^

Spoiler

I CAN NOT wait to read moreeee!!!!!!! :D

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want more Tyler/Andrew!!!!!!!!

And by the way, I don't know why but I'm immensely attracted to Mark too...hot, sweet brothers are SOOO delicious!!!!!!!

UPDATE SOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of eternal LOVE,

Zoe :icon_geek:

#98 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:16 AM

Andrew is not in love with her

whaaaat???? *goggles*

THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE!

and I bet that letter was TYLER! His pathetic ruse - the officer gave it to me didn't work on me. Or on second thought, that letter WAS a bit too sappy for Tyler. So just some secret admirer who Alex is going to have quite a bit of trouble with? ;)

Update soon :D

Rivea :icon_flower:

#99 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:22 AM

*grins evil-ly*
my my my Juliette

I hope that letter was from my husband

-Mrs.Tyler/Liberty

Your husband? Excuse me, aren't you just a little bit under aged?
Thanks for reading Liberty.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! So, I've caught up!!!!! I've read all of it!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

And the Breaking news is: I'M IN LOVE WITH TYLER!!!!!!!! But you know what? Andrew's kind of hot too...okay, not kind of...HE IS HAWTTT!! Tyler and Andrew are brothers, so it's like a 'Hot-Brother' Team...Like Sam and Dean!!!!!!!! :heartbeat:

I'm so refreshed by reading this, Shaeenie!!! It was so hilarious and fun! I love Alex and Valerie's sweet too, too bad Andrew doesn't love her back!

And who's the SECRET ADMIRER????? ^_^

Spoiler

I CAN NOT wait to read moreeee!!!!!!! :D

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want more Tyler/Andrew!!!!!!!!

And by the way, I don't know why but I'm immensely attracted to Mark too...hot, sweet brothers are SOOO delicious!!!!!!!

UPDATE SOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of eternal LOVE,

Zoe :icon_geek:

Zoeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heartbeat: :spinstar:
EEEEEEE!!! The supernatural brothers!! You're referring to Tyler and Andrew as DEAN AND SAM!!!! *sigh* I'm over the moon. And I'm glad you think he's HAWWTT!! Avoid touching him, or you'll burn, :P

Oh, hon, THANKS. I'm so glad you like them.
Ahh, that...I'm not telling. You'll have to read more. I smiled while reading your spoiler. I won't say why. That ought to get you crazy. :icon_geek:

I'll update in the week. Promise.
Any story up your sleeve???????!!!!!! :spinstar:

Lots of Eternal Love and Beyond. :D Kissesssss

whaaaat???? *goggles*

THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE!

and I bet that letter was TYLER! His pathetic ruse - the officer gave it to me didn't work on me. Or on second thought, that letter WAS a bit too sappy for Tyler. So just some secret admirer who Alex is going to have quite a bit of trouble with? ;)

Update soon :D

LOL....possible. :icon_smurf: :icon_smurf:
Hhh-huh. Work your mind :P I can't tell you that.
Will do. Promise.
Thanksss!!! :spinstar:

#100 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:54 PM

aww Alex has an admirer ;)

I actually think it's Andrew, maybe she's the other women :o
But if that is right please slap some sense into Andrew for me

HOW CAN HE NOT LOVE VALERIE??!!!!

I want to know who Alex's admirer is! so update really
soon please =D x

#101 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 03:14 AM

aww Alex has an admirer ;)

I actually think it's Andrew, maybe she's the other women :o
But if that is right please slap some sense into Andrew for me

HOW CAN HE NOT LOVE VALERIE??!!!!

I want to know who Alex's admirer is! so update really
soon please =D x

Yes. Apparently. Lol, who knows? Okay, I do. But I'm not telling.
Updating RIGHT NOW.
Hey....when are you updating your story? I'm missing Josh. Horribly.

#102 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 03:17 AM

Chapter Eleven

Everyone was busy and trying hard to organize the ‘surprise’ party which seems so ‘obvious’. But then, I should say, the ‘obvious’ party. Because, seriously, there is nothing surprise about this. None. Andrew is busy at chipping colored paper on his bed, which is, by the way, just beneath mine. Peter, on the other end of the room, is breathing hard after blowing air in every balloon. Tyler is busy arguing with the delivery guys about the packages, which pretty much looks like GIFTS BOX to me. And Valerie is missing.

I stuck my head down the bed, my hair falling over my face, and look at Andrew, “Hey, where’s Val?”

“Good God!” Andrew curses. “You know that I don’t like it when you do that. It’s scary. With your hair falling and all. Kind of like the ghost in the movie The Grudge.”

“You sure know how to compliment a girl, Andrew.” I retort. “Now, where’s Val??”

“Somewhere.”

“Right! That sure answers it all.” I sniff at him and start reading my book again. A few minutes later, I stuck my head down again and look at Andrew.

“Could you stop that. It makes me shudders. Literally.” Andrew said, nearly cutting his finger with the scissors.

“Is it Melina from IT?”

“What??” Oh Jeez! Guys can be so dumb sometimes.

“The other woman? Is it Melina from IT?”

“Who is she anyway, that Melinda??” Andrew asks, a clearly stupid look on his face.

“Melina!” I correct him. “Strawberry blonde hair. Sits two rows in front of us.” I explain.

“Alex, you’re annoying. Go back to bed, why don’t you?”

“Oh, you’re so mean, you know that!”

“So I’ve been told a few times.” He says and continues to chip colored paper in star and moon shapes. Ridiculous.

“Who’s the Romeo who wrote that letter?” I ask.

“How do I know?” He asks, without even looking at me.

“Well, you DO work for the Academy paper. You should know something.”

“First, working there is my punishment for fighting with Brock. Second, shut up and stop disturbing me.”

“You, know, I think it’s a thirteen years old guys who wears big glasses which covers half his face.”

“If you say so.”

He’s such a frog. I glare at him and snap, “Well, it was such a pleasure talking to you, Andrew.”

“I can’t say the feeling is reciprocal. My apologies.”

Okay. It’s official now. I’m never talking to Andrew again. Wonder what Valerie ever saw in him in the first place. Tyler on the other hand looks damn sexy arguing with that delivery guy. Wonder what he’ll give me tomorrow!!

I hop off my two storey bed and walk towards him. “Hey there, Tyl.”

“Hey.” He nods, and turns his head back to the delivery guy. Well, well. I guess no one wants to talk to me today. I turn to look at Peter, but his nearly green face makes me turn back and I hop back in my bed.

At four in the afternoon the next day, I sit in the library doing my French essay on ‘La guerre mondial II’ which is, ‘The world war II’. Absolutely boring. Fait chier! I curse in French. Bored beyond belief, I start to draw small stars on my paper...and that’s when I feel someone grab me from behind, a cloth in my mouth, and then comes the black cloth bag over my head.

Fait chier!

I struggle and kick, with no vain. I feel someone grab my arms and then my legs. Two intruders. How do I fight them? And then there was the black cloth over my head. I can’t see anything! Where the hell are the Officers when you need them??!!!

My attackers start to carry me I don’t know where...probably a dungeon! O God!! A DUNGEON!!! I don’t want to go in a dungeon!! I’m sweating like a pig and weak by the time I was put on the floor and finally...finally the cloth was removed from my head and my mouth.

“Surprise” Everyone screams in the academy gym, which is decorated with colored stars and moons, balloons, and there was also a cake with candles on it.

Standing on my left is, Andrew with the cloth bag, and on my left, Tyler with another cloth. Probably the one that was in my mouth. I take a deep breath to control my temper before starting to kick and punch them both like a maniac.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

#103 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 03:46 AM

Lol, their 'surprise' party was so funny!

And I can't believe she started hitting them! :icon_lol:

“So I’ve been told a few times.” He says and continues to chip colored paper in star and moon shapes. Ridiculous.

Loved this line! :heartbeat: Especially the 'ridiculous' :)

PS> UPDATE SOON!

PPS> I still want Val and Andrew :(

#104 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:16 AM

LOOOOL!
the surprise party was awsome , although I do wish there are no casulaties

grudge It DIDNOT scare me , weel no00w i just have tyo keep saying that to believe it

anywho Val and Andrew Phwease phwease pretty phwease

-Liberty/Anshi
:icon_sunny:

#105 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:09 AM

I simply love this story, Shaheenie :)

Andrew and Tyler are soooooo hot!

But I need more romance woman! Between Tyler and Alex of course ;)

So give me some lool.

UPDATE SOOON!

Phoebe

#106 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:25 AM

Lol, their 'surprise' party was so funny!

And I can't believe she started hitting them! :icon_lol:

Loved this line! :heartbeat: Especially the 'ridiculous' :)

PS> UPDATE SOON!

PPS> I still want Val and Andrew :(

Thankss. If I've been in their place, I'd have done the same.
Will do.

LOOOOL!
the surprise party was awsome , although I do wish there are no casulaties

grudge It DIDNOT scare me , weel no00w i just have tyo keep saying that to believe it

anywho Val and Andrew Phwease phwease pretty phwease

-Liberty/Anshi
:icon_sunny:

Don't worry. No real damage will be done.
Really?? I was terrified while watching it! And the croak noise...couldn't sleep for days...
Andrew doesn't love her.....

I simply love this story, Shaheenie :)

Andrew and Tyler are soooooo hot!

But I need more romance woman! Between Tyler and Alex of course ;)

So give me some lool.

UPDATE SOOON!

Phoebe

Thank you queen bee.
Hehe....Love is not always simple. The one you love may not love you back...
Will do.

#107 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:10 PM

Sorry I haven't been commenting! But I've catched up now :D

I agree with Phoebs! We NEED Tyler and Alex to get together pronto!!!

Unless .... she's going to get together with another guy...? Maybe Andrew? :P

UPDATE SOON!!! :)

Alex

#108 michaelEDWARDangel

michaelEDWARDangel

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:54 PM

Eeeeeeeeeppp!! That was a fantastic update!!

The whole conversation of Alex and Andrew was hilarious!!! I loved every bit of it! :hyper:

And the surprise party was a total shock! For a moment I actually thought that she was being kidnapped by the bad guys and then Andrew and Tyler ( :heartbeat: The hot-brother team :heartbeat: ) will rescue her. But yeah, I rush to deadly conclusions fast so I guess the surprise party surprised me even more than Alex!!

Wonderful job on that!

And where's Val??? And I want to know about Alex's secret admirer more... :a_smil08:

I will iterate and say that it was an Awesome Update and I will also say that I NEED MOREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :icon_geek: I'm ravenous for more updates already!!

Lots of sugar-honey love,

Zoe :D

#109 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:40 PM

Haha Alex, you thought you had the whole party all figured out
but they still managed to catch you off guard :P

Hehe the grudge- I share a bunk bed with my little sister and that
is exactly what she looks when she looks down at me and she's just
woken up in the morning. Freaky!

Hmm still no word on Alex's admirer? but I'm sticking to my theories.

Oh and also I hope Alex didn't hurt Tyler and Andrew too much.
I'm pretty sure they were just expecting a smiple 'thank you' ;)

Loved it! so update again real soon. Since I've finally got my laptop
back and my exams are all over, I'm going to go and read that paranoid
extract I've been dying to read! Eep!

#110 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:27 AM

update? :D

#111 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:54 AM

Sorry I haven't been commenting! But I've catched up now :D

I agree with Phoebs! We NEED Tyler and Alex to get together pronto!!!

Unless .... she's going to get together with another guy...? Maybe Andrew? :P

Alex

Hey, Alex. No worries. I haven't been updating regularly here.
Haha.....We'll see about that.
*Cough* Who knows....

Eeeeeeeeeppp!! That was a fantastic update!!

The whole conversation of Alex and Andrew was hilarious!!! I loved every bit of it! :hyper:

And the surprise party was a total shock! For a moment I actually thought that she was being kidnapped by the bad guys and then Andrew and Tyler ( :heartbeat: The hot-brother team :heartbeat: ) will rescue her. But yeah, I rush to deadly conclusions fast so I guess the surprise party surprised me even more than Alex!!

Wonderful job on that!

And where's Val??? And I want to know about Alex's secret admirer more... :a_smil08:

I will iterate and say that it was an Awesome Update and I will also say that I NEED MOREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :icon_geek: I'm ravenous for more updates already!!

Lots of sugar-honey love,

Zoe :D

Thanks a LOT Zoe. Alex really thought that the guys wouldn't be able to surprise here...but they did surprised her. Yeah I know, like the Winchester guys usually save the damsel in distress ;)

Yeah...about that...later....

Sorry for taking to much time to update. Writer's block :( And a little busy too.

Haha Alex, you thought you had the whole party all figured out
but they still managed to catch you off guard :P

Hehe the grudge- I share a bunk bed with my little sister and that
is exactly what she looks when she looks down at me and she's just
woken up in the morning. Freaky!

Hmm still no word on Alex's admirer? but I'm sticking to my theories.

Oh and also I hope Alex didn't hurt Tyler and Andrew too much.
I'm pretty sure they were just expecting a smiple 'thank you' ;)

Loved it! so update again real soon. Since I've finally got my laptop
back and my exams are all over, I'm going to go and read that paranoid
extract I've been dying to read! Eep!

Heyyyy, Mariaaa!!! You got back your laptop?!!!! CONGRATS! Now, you have no reason NOT to update your story. I'm craving for JOSH!!!! EEEEEPPPP!!! You gonna update right, RIGHT??!!!

You got that right. They still managed to surprise her.

Ah, same situation for my sister and I a few years ago, or when my brother comes to sleep at our place. We have to shift room then, and my sis does the little grudge thingy *shudders* I hate it when she does that.

Updating. Don't die :P I'll miss you too much.

update? :D

*Cough*
Yes, Ma'am.

#112 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:58 AM

Chapter Twelve

I was blind with rage when I started to kick and punch Tyler and Andrew. But I believe my reasons were justified. I thought I was going to end up in a dungeon. The officers had to take hold of me for at least five minutes before I calm myself.

“Bloody hell!” I mutter under my breath while drinking ice water to cool down my temperature. Andrew and Tyler are standing at the end of the gym, looking gloomy. Well, they should be. I’m absolutely not feeling remorseful. Ok, just a tiny bit. Probably. I guess I’ll forgive then if, only if, they give me a wonderful present.

Andrew walks towards me and kneel on one of his knee so as to come on eye level with me. I am sitting on a chair you see. ON MY BIRTHDAY, I am sitting on a chair and looking at OTHER people having fun.

“Alex, are you hurt?” Andrew asks, his face looking like a puppy...a puppy on which a big lorry passed on. That is, a sad, dying puppy.

Poor puppy. Now, how do you expect me not to feel sorry for this puppy? I mean, for Andrew!

“Did we hurt you.” He asks again as I didn’t answer. I was busy thinking of the nearly dead puppy you see.

“No.” I smile. “I’m alright. Just a little shaken.”

“I apologize.” He grins, obviously not dying anymore. “But in my defense, I wasn’t the one who came up with that idea.” He defends, and then taking his Andrew-y tones, he adds, “And don’t bother asking whose idea it was. Because I‘m not saying anything.”

“Oh, alright then.” Mischievous, I ask “Dance??”

“Not in this world, Alexis Riley!” He grins and shakes his head as if I asked him to shave his head. Too bad he has such nice hairs.

“Oh, I’ll ask Tyler then.” I smirk sadly, smiling internally, and walks slowly towards Tyler.

“Just wait a minute.” He calls, and I stand still, biting my cheek so as not to smile. Gosh, boys are so easily manipulated. “We’ll have this dance.” He mutters a curse and leads me to the dance floor, which was at the center on the gym.

I pass my arms casually around him and ask, “So, who is she? The other woman?”

“Don’t bother, Alex. I’m not saying anything.”

“So, there is one right.”

“God, you’re such a pain.”

“So I’ve been to told a few times.” I wink.

After my dance with Andrew, Peter insisted to dance with me and then I ask Tyler for the next one. And of course, I’ve forgive him. How can I not, when he looks so hot and devilish?!!

“Time to unwrap the presents!!!” Valerie screams. Actually, last night, it was Valerie who was helping to bake my birthday cake. That’s why she was missing.

I scream playfully, and run to sit on the ‘queen’s chair’ of the party and one by one walks to me to give me my present.

Andrew gave me a shirt with Leon S. Kennedy picture on it, my all time favorite character in my all time favorite game, Resident Evil. I nearly screamed while I saw this, and then passed it over on me to see how I looked with it on.

Tyler’s gift was a Ben 10 action figure. I practically swoon and then I kissed on the cheek for his superb gift. And I have to admit, I wanted to do that for quite some time now. Valerie gift me some amazing video games magazines, and Peter...well, I don’t exactly know what that gift is all about. He explained me its functions, but I didn’t grasp anything. But well...a gift is a gift, right?!

Two weeks later, the second letter was posted on the Red Leaf academy’s blog. As if that the students knew wasn’t enough, now it’s the entire world...well, just those who would bother to enter the blog. Such as, Mark, Mum and Dad, or Granny who called the administration ten times in the morning itself.

“I’ll trace it’s IP Address.” I declare frantically in IT class.

“It’s blocked.”

“How do you know??” I ask with a raised eyebrow.

“Urm, urrr...if that dude likes really as he wrote it, he must know that you’re a computer genius.” He laughs shakily. Reluctantly, I nod at him, but started tracing the IP Address nonetheless. And Andrew was right. It’s blocked.

“Damn it!” I punch Andrew’s forearm.

“Hey, cool it Alex!” He rubs his biceps. “Told you it might be blocked.”

“You think Tyler could trace it out for me?”

“No.” He says quickly.

“Oh. Darn. Too bad.”

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

Sorry for taking to much time. Writer's block and a little tied up by the Evil boss.

#113 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:42 AM

ANDREW WROTE THE LETTERS!!!!!

oh my god DOES HE LIKE ALEX?????????????

UPDATE SOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bee :D

#114 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:46 PM

I'm glad Alex's party turned out as well as it did well apart from the little fight at the beginning lol
And I love the way Andrew looked guilty for kidnapping Alex, while Tyler looked 'develish' lol
It shows how different they both are, but they're both still equally hot in their own ways ...Actually I
think Tyler's slightly more hotter :P

Hehe lovely presents- even if she can't tell what Peter's was. Who knows, it might come in handy one day ;)

Wow I wonder if her parents read the other letter? Now I'm sure it's Andrew. plus he even admitted there is
another woman. And I think he was lying when he said Tyler can't trace the IP. Alex should totally ask him too,
then we can find out once and for all!!

Heyyyy, Mariaaa!!! You got back your laptop?!!!! CONGRATS! Now, you have no reason NOT to update your story. I'm craving for JOSH!!!! EEEEEPPPP!!! You gonna update right, RIGHT??!!!

You got that right. They still managed to surprise her.

Ah, same situation for my sister and I a few years ago, or when my brother comes to sleep at our place. We have to shift room then, and my sis does the little grudge thingy *shudders* I hate it when she does that.

Updating. Don't die I'll miss you too much.

Lol thanks and off course I'll update. I'm working on the next chapter but it's taking quite long.
Still I think I'll be able to post it by the end of the week.

Haha me too. I can't wait till I go of to university -although unfortunately I still have a couple of years left.
But no one will be able to creep me out in the morning when I do! ...Unless I get a room with a bunkbed :o

Aww I'd miss you too! But I managed to wait!

#115 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 05:14 AM

ANDREW WROTE THE LETTERS!!!!!

oh my god DOES HE LIKE ALEX?????????????

UPDATE SOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bee :D

Hehe. I'm not answering any of these.
Will do soon.

I'm glad Alex's party turned out as well as it did well apart from the little fight at the beginning lol
And I love the way Andrew looked guilty for kidnapping Alex, while Tyler looked 'develish' lol
It shows how different they both are, but they're both still equally hot in their own ways ...Actually I
think Tyler's slightly more hotter :P

Hehe lovely presents- even if she can't tell what Peter's was. Who knows, it might come in handy one day ;)

Wow I wonder if her parents read the other letter? Now I'm sure it's Andrew. plus he even admitted there is
another woman. And I think he was lying when he said Tyler can't trace the IP. Alex should totally ask him too,
then we can find out once and for all!!

Yeah. They both have different personalities. One very open and one ultra close. Actually while writing this I didn't know what Peter should offer and thought wrote that :P But, hey. that's right. It could be useful one day.
No. They didn't. Just the one on the blog.
I'm not answering that. You'll know soon.
True.

Lol thanks and off course I'll update. I'm working on the next chapter but it's taking quite long.
Still I think I'll be able to post it by the end of the week.

Haha me too. I can't wait till I go of to university -although unfortunately I still have a couple of years left.
But no one will be able to creep me out in the morning when I do! ...Unless I get a room with a bunkbed :o

Aww I'd miss you too! But I managed to wait!

Already read the update. Want more Josh. I just missed him you know. I remember how I loved him!!! I still do.
Lol....enjoy high school life. You'll miss it. I miss those days. Badly.
Haha. LOL. It always awful however much times my sister did this.

#116 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:45 AM

Oh my God...how did I miss this update???

anyway, it's ANDREW?????

I MEAN, THE ANDREW I WAS SETTING UP WITH VAL?????

Okay. I need to calm myself down, I think!!! because how can it be Andrew? I'm not used to pairing him with Alex!!! Urrrghhhh.

Update soon!

#117 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:09 AM

Oh my God...how did I miss this update???

anyway, it's ANDREW?????

I MEAN, THE ANDREW I WAS SETTING UP WITH VAL?????

Okay. I need to calm myself down, I think!!! because how can it be Andrew? I'm not used to pairing him with Alex!!! Urrrghhhh.

Update soon!

LOL.
Andrew? Urm....Not telling!
I know I know. But, life can be unexpected sometimes, right?
And it's pretty obvious who he is... ;)

#118 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:07 AM

Chapter Thirteen

Spring is drawing in, in Canada and so are the exams and the SPRING PARTY in Red Leaf academy. Seriously. I didn’t know they organized seasonal parties here, seeing that they have rigid rules and all. But well, seeing that there will be a party, I was pretty much hoping to have a blast, but my hopes were crushed when I start hearing the girls talking about with whom they will be going. The girls are getting invited. And NOT me.

You could say, it’s high time my admirer to get out of his shy hole and invite me! But, no! He’s still in hiding. And now, me, I have to eat my nails thinking with whom I’m going to go. Not very pleasant.

“I’m going with Brock!!” Valerie screeches during lunch.

“Whose rock??” Andrew asks, a big piece of burger in his mouth.

“BROCK. You dumbo!” Valerie shouts.

“I got it. No need to yell.” He swallows his large piece of meat and takes another large bit.

“With whom are you going, Andy?” Valerie bats her eyelashes at him.

“Urm, I was thinking of just hanging in the background and enjoy the music.”

“Hmm. Not a bad idea. Seeing that you think you’re too high and mighty to invite a girl.” Valerie says, and then turns to me, “Do you know that Andrew never once invited a girl to a party. I mean, never!” She shakes her head and mutters, “Such a shame.”

What is she playing at??!!

“Who are you going with, Alex?” She asks, and all heads on our table turn to look at me.

Gulp.

“Maybe I’ll just hang in the background and enjoy the music too. Like a social retard.”

“Nobody invited you, huh?” She asks, and then adds without waiting me to reply, “It’s no surprise seeing that you look as if you want to punch them when they do as much as look at you.”

“Hmm.” I ignore her.

“Hey, maybe you and Andrew can go to the party together?! I mean, two social retard compromising.”

“Hmm...what? WHAT??” I nearly choked on my juice. Seriously? Me and foul mood Andrew??! Hah! As if! As in, NO bloody way! He’ll just spoil my day with his spoil mood. He doesn’t even like to talk to me. All he do whenever I try to converse with him at night is to ignore me or say his mundane phrases, ‘Alex, why don’t you go to bed?’, ‘Alex, you’re annoying.’!!

“We could do that.” Andrew mutters and then starts sipping his juice as he just said the most normal thing. He just bloody invited me to the party!!!! Andrew! Too bad I can’t go with Tyler. He’ll be in the boring staff crowd.

Valerie nudges me, signaling me to talk, “Urm, yeah. Sure.” I reply. Great! Fantastic! Just friggin’ perfect! Hell!

After lunch, Andrew and I walk to IT class together. Clark, a guy in our class with big gigantic glasses, runs towards us and asks, “Are you and Andrew an item now?”

“No!” I deny, turning to look at Andrew, I notice that he turned red. Gosh, the dude is blushing.

“Strange. I know Andrew for three years now, and he never paired up with someone. That is, until you.” Clarks continues.

“Did you just hear me???” I ask. “I said that Andrew and I aren’t an item. We are just going to the party because we have no dates!” I explain, saying each word slowly. Emphasis is important in communication.

“Uh-huh.” He shrugs, and get back to class. Valerie is so going to pay for this!!!

“Sorry about this.” Andrew apologies as he slumps his bag on the table. “If you want, you can cancel. It’s ok.”

“No, no. It’s alright.” I say, more than determine to go now. “I’ll go with you.”

In answer, he just shrugs and says, “Okay.”

“But no gifts and especially no flowers, ok?”

“Not even in your dreams, babe.” He shakes his head and smiles cynically.

Oh! That devil! I mean, he could at least suggest a single rose! Admit, I said I don’t want any. But still! The guy should have some brain. Guess not though.

I think he has weasel instead of a brain!

“Could you stop insulting me??” Andrew looks at me, wide eyed.

“Oh. I just said that aloud?”

“You say a lots of thing aloud, Alex. Especially, insults.”

“At least, I don’t lie. Whatever I say, it’s all true.” I raise my head high in defiance.

“Oh, shut up.”

“You shut up!” I raise my voice higher than him and throw my book at him.

“God! You’re such a nuisance.”

“Right!”

“Right!”

I simply can’t believe I’ll have to go to the party with him.

Tyler...I place my head on my hand and sigh dreamily

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

#119 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:19 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Andrew: YOU *&$#^ we all know u have a barney size crush on her then why in the name of merlin grey pants do you INSULT her ????

Alex: Dudette keep it up u have him wrapped around yourr finger xD

Valerie:Good job . Just what I would do *^5*

SHAHEENIE! dude you have to update very soon very very soon
(yes I am aware you just updated )

#120 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:16 AM

I think I'm now beginning to like Andrew more than Tyler 'cause he blushed (soooo cute) and he so obviously likes Alex...

so update really soon!!!

#121 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:02 AM

Hmm.... I'm starting to think that Andrew might be her love interest after all.

And he is pretty cute :) So I'm okay with it.

Update soon!!!!!

Princess Bee :P

#122 Miley422

Miley422

Meg Cabot Reader

• Validating
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:34 AM

New reader-the story is awesome, please update soon. I can't wait to see what she's going to think when and if she finds out it's Andrew and she's the mystery girl.

#123 michaelEDWARDangel

michaelEDWARDangel

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:31 PM

Oh My God!! I nearly forgot how much I love this story!! And I got to read two updates together!! Two marvellous updates they were!! :eusa_clap:

A-HA! Told you it was Andrew!! Which is so cute, I mean Andrew's hot and all and he has a crush on her and she doesn't know and they're going to the party together and he blushes! Awwwwwww!!!

While I'm still awaiting some Tyler-action (The hot and devilish one!) I LOVE BOTH OF THEM!! It's like the irresistible brothers!! :heartbeat:

Update soon!!!

I'm dying to find out what happens when Alex finds out it's Andrew sending her all those letters and the way he denied that not even Tyler can track the IP address, I was busy imagining his expression and I know it must've been hilarious!

UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!

Love, Zoe :icon_geek:

#124 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:23 PM

I think Andrew doesn't know how to tell her how he feels
that's why he keeps insulting her, or maybe he doesn't
want her to know yet so he's insulting her so she doesn't
catch on. Either way Alex should stop dreaming about Tyler
and realise Andrew likes her ... then she can start dreaming
about Tyler again :P

Update soon!

#125 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:55 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Andrew: YOU *&$#^ we all know u have a barney size crush on her then why in the name of merlin grey pants do you INSULT her ????

Alex: Dudette keep it up u have him wrapped around yourr finger xD

Valerie:Good job . Just what I would do *^5*

SHAHEENIE! dude you have to update very soon very very soon
(yes I am aware you just updated )

Barney size crush? Barney Stinson?? :P :P
I'm going to update. Don't worry.
Tomorrow??
I know.....I'm a lousy updater. sorry.

I think I'm now beginning to like Andrew more than Tyler 'cause he blushed (soooo cute) and he so obviously likes Alex...

so update really soon!!!

Lol, who doesn't like guys who blushed??!! :D :D
Will do!!

Hmm.... I'm starting to think that Andrew might be her love interest after all.

And he is pretty cute :) So I'm okay with it.

Update soon!!!!!

Princess Bee :P

*cough*
Maybe..........................
LOL, I'm glad you think so. :)

New reader-the story is awesome, please update soon. I can't wait to see what she's going to think when and if she finds out it's Andrew and she's the mystery girl.

Hiya, New Reader.
Thank you SO MUCH.
LOL, you'll find out soon. Except that it might not be that soon since you have probable noticed that I'm a lousy updater.

Oh My God!! I nearly forgot how much I love this story!! And I got to read two updates together!! Two marvellous updates they were!! :eusa_clap:

A-HA! Told you it was Andrew!! Which is so cute, I mean Andrew's hot and all and he has a crush on her and she doesn't know and they're going to the party together and he blushes! Awwwwwww!!!

While I'm still awaiting some Tyler-action (The hot and devilish one!) I LOVE BOTH OF THEM!! It's like the irresistible brothers!! :heartbeat:

Update soon!!!

I'm dying to find out what happens when Alex finds out it's Andrew sending her all those letters and the way he denied that not even Tyler can track the IP address, I was busy imagining his expression and I know it must've been hilarious!

UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!

Love, Zoe :icon_geek:

ZOE!!! THANK you SO Much!
Haha....you DID say....and some others too. :spinstar:
Yess....about he blushesss...
Oh, I like it when you bring in the irresistible brothers!
You will know soon.
haha....now you got me imagining too ;)

Will do.

I think Andrew doesn't know how to tell her how he feels
that's why he keeps insulting her, or maybe he doesn't
want her to know yet so he's insulting her so she doesn't
catch on. Either way Alex should stop dreaming about Tyler
and realise Andrew likes her ... then she can start dreaming
about Tyler again :P

Update soon!

Maria!!!
I think that's right too. You're on the point.
Yes....she should. Except that she's pretty blind.

WILL DO :spinstar:

P.S. Urm......WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE YOUR STORY???!!!

#126 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 03:09 AM

Lol, who doesn't like guys who blushed??!! :D :D
Will do!!

I knowwwww :heartbeat: It's so cute :heartbeat:

P.S. Urm......WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE YOUR STORY???!!![/color]

This is really irrelevant but every time you say that, she updates!

#127 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:13 AM

Barney size crush? Barney Stinson?? :P :P
I'm going to update. Don't worry.
Tomorrow??
I know.....I'm a lousy updater. sorry.

I meant barney as in the big purple dino =/

#128 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:47 AM

This is really irrelevant but every time you say that, she updates!

yeah, she does, doesn't she??

I meant barney as in the big purple dino =/

:( ???
-_-

#129 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:49 AM

Chapter Fourteen

It’s Saturday, and especially, the end of the month. As a result, we are allowed out of the academy with an Officer of our choice. Of course, much to Andrew’s reluctance, we choose Tyler, who is doing his intern there.
So, yeah, Valerie was insisting that we go shopping for our Spring Party, the guys groan out loud as they wanted to go to the comic store for the new batman edition. But Tyler decided to humor Valerie as she was so jumpy.

“I think this dress will look good on you, Alex.” Valerie places a red mini cocktail dress in front of me for inspection.

“I’ll die before getting in this piece of cloth.” I roll my eyes at her.

“Ok. I’ll just have to kill you then.” She glares at me, and then breaks into an oversized smile. “Oh c’mon. You have to take it. It’ll look too good on you.” She shakes Andrew who was standing like a stone, “Tell her Andrew. Won’t she look good in it?”

“Get me something longer, and I’ll buy.” I tell her. “Promise.”

“Done.” She gleams.

“But no high heels.”

She looks at me, making a sad hungry puppy face.

“Oh, I’ll be damned!” I curse in acceptance and she beams happily.

At the man store, Tyler, Peter and Brock, Valerie’s date, are carrying Andrew, literally, in the changing room. “I’m not wearing this monkey suit. Nobody will make me. No way.” He continues to scream as the guys force him to try in the pants and jacket.

“I know you’ve never wear this while going to the academy’s party, Andy.” I hear Tyler explains. “But this time it’s different. You’ve got a friggin’ date boy.”

“A fake one!” Andrew screams. “A fake one. I’m sure Alexis wouldn’t mind if I wear a t-shirt and jeans. And I promise I’ll wear my best t-shirt.”

“Andy, you consider your best t-shirt to be the one which has a group of superheroes logos on it.”

“What’s wrong with that t-shirt??”

“Nothing. Nothing wrong with it...but, Andy,...” I hear Tyler continues to explain and roll my eyes. And he calls me a nuisance!

A few minutes later, an awfully funny Andrew emerges from the changing room, accompanying with the other guys.

“Doesn’t he look dashing??” Tyler asks the girls, pinching his brother’s cheek playfully.

“You look good.” Valerie comments.

“You look funny.” I say truthfully.

“Thank you for your truthfulness, Alexis. Though I could do without it.”

“Okay, lets pack up guys.” Tyler orders. “Andy take this off now, we’re buying it. Quick, quick, we gotta lunch now.” Tyler claps his hands to get our attention.

At one in the afternoon, we walk out of the shopping mall with stacks of bags, which the guys refuse to carry as they said that they believe in gender equality and that we should carry our own bags like they are carrying theirs. Okay, I admit, it was Andrew’s idea.

But well, it’s not as if I mind carrying my bags. I mean, my dress and the high heels were pretty costly if you ask me. I had to call Dad and ask him to wire me some money to buy them. And then there was stacks of questions, ‘what kind of party it will be?’, ‘Will there be beers?’, ‘Who are you going with? And then he asked to pass the phone to Andrew so that he can lecture him on the rules of the house when taking his daughter on a date, though I told him that it’s a fake one.

“I’m sorry about that.” I mutter to Andrew as Tyler orders our lunch.

“It’s okay.” He shrugs.

“A man of few words, our Andy is.” Tyler mocks.

“Shut up, Tyl.”

“You know Alex, in first grade he pissed in his pants while a girl was talking to him.” Tyler laughs. “Literally.”

“I did not.” Andrew defends. “It was water.”

“Yeah. Right!” Tyler laughs even harder.

And for the second time in twenty four hours, I find myself placing my head on my hand, dreaming about Tyler...a slow dreamy smile on my lips.

“Alex...Alexie...” Someone claps their hands in front of my face.

“Huh??”

“Lunch is here.”

“Oh. Okay.”

#130 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:04 PM

Oh my God!!!! I'm sorry I haven't been commenting :(

But great updates!!

I'm not sure who I like better. Tyler or Andrew....

Tyler doesn't seem to like Alex in that way... hmm.

Alex

#131 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 04:57 PM

Tyler should just go away so then Alex will finally realize how awesome Andrew is :P

And when I say Tyler should go away; I mean, he should fly to London and visit me....... *hint hint*

Update sooon?

Bee

#132 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:37 PM

aww it seems the rest are expecting romance ;)
I wonder if Tyler does like Alex that way!

Also I can't wait to see how the 'fake' date
turns out. Does Valerie still have feelings for
Andrew?

Update soon!

#133 Miley422

Miley422

Meg Cabot Reader

• Validating
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:04 PM

I can't wait to read more! I wonder who it will be Tyler or Andrew........

#134 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:12 AM

OH MY GOD ALEX! JUST GET AWAY FROM TYLER! AND GO TO ANDREW!!!

#135 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:40 AM

Oh my God!!!! I'm sorry I haven't been commenting :(

But great updates!!

I'm not sure who I like better. Tyler or Andrew....

Tyler doesn't seem to like Alex in that way... hmm.

Alex

It's Okay. University, right?! ;)
THANKS!
Lol....that was the idea. Two guys.
..... :unsure: .....maybe......
Will try!

Tyler should just go away so then Alex will finally realize how awesome Andrew is :P

And when I say Tyler should go away; I mean, he should fly to London and visit me....... *hint hint*

Update sooon?

Bee

Yeah....Right. You malicious little phoebe! No need to hint too much. I'll need him for a little while though. But will send him to Birmingham London once I'm over with him.
Will try.

aww it seems the rest are expecting romance ;)
I wonder if Tyler does like Alex that way!

Also I can't wait to see how the 'fake' date
turns out. Does Valerie still have feelings for
Andrew?

Update soon!

LOL....kind of!
You'll know about all these soon.
I think I should say 'no, she doesn't.'
Will try!

P.S. Maria....UPDATE on your story??!!!

I can't wait to read more! I wonder who it will be Tyler or Andrew........

Thanks, Miley! B)
Guess you'll have to wait for that ;)

OH MY GOD ALEX! JUST GET AWAY FROM TYLER! AND GO TO ANDREW!!!

TYLER: DO I HAVE THE PEST OR SOMETHING??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users