• 2,235 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:05 AM

Posted Image

Prologue

Name’s Alexis Riley.
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown

First day of twelfth Grade:

Everyone is shocked that Alexis Riley got her GCSE! What’s there to be shocked? Of course I cheated! I just wrote a few Math formulae on my upper leg beneath my skirt!

Second week of twelfth Grade:

A new Math teacher! Yeah, guess it yourself! I’ve made the first one run away.

Third week of twelfth Grade:

No Math teacher in the class. I’ve stick chewing gun in her hairs!

Fourth week of twelfth Grade:

Is in the front garden, getting an earache from my parents!

“Enough is enough, Alexis Riley!” My dad yells in his comical angry voice. I prefer to keep on nodding of whatever the crap they are saying so as to get over with this convo soon.

Fifth week of twelfth Grade:

Principle Mason is looking at me with his eyes half out of his sockets, which is obviously making me to crack up,

“Nothing funny about what you did Miss Alexis!” He says, baring me his teeth. And one was missing, which makes me to burst out laughing.

At mid day, Mr. M announces my Dad that they cannot keep me in this school anymore. I guess transferring virus in the school database was the last straw! Here comes the earache from my parents!! They are going to give me a lecture for at least a minimum of two hours. When are the Americans going to discover an invisible earphone so as I can keep on nodding and my parents wouldn’t even know if I am listening to blasting music!

Later on during the day:

Playing PSP in the car! Guess the parents are waiting to give me their famous lecture once home.

“Where are we going Dad?” I ask, as I see our car going in another direction.

“Airport.”

“Who are you picking up? Don’t tell me its aunt!!” I say, wrinkling my nose. Because seriously, she smell. Badly.

“Don’t worry hon, it’s not her. But, you, you’re going to Canada?”

“Oh yeeaaahh!! Vacation!!”

“No, hon,” Dad says with his evil smile, “You’re are going for boarding school for troubled teens. Heard they do military training there too. At five a.m. every day.”

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

Banner Disclaimer:
Original Title: Standing up
Original Artist: davidnc82
Image Edited by: shaheen
Image Adapted by: shaheen

Hey Guys!! Well this is my new story!! And guess what? This one is backed up so there won't be a risk of this one being deleted or lost in my pc like my previous story.
Really hope you like it...and I'll try to update at least once a week. That is, if you guys like it! :)

Comments and CC mostly appreciated.

#2 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:42 AM

SHAHEENIE!!!!!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! :heartbeat:

I am so loving this story already - it actually reminds me of the story Alex used to have on here, vanessa roberts.

Anyway, I am SO excited for this. It's going to be awesome :D

And she's going to Canada???? But its like ... cold there :( Poor Riley.

Hope she meets a hot guy at boarding school *hint hint*

UPDATE SOOOOOOON.

Phoebe
PS: FIRST READER!! So I'm special.

#3 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:28 AM

Hey Shaheen,

Haven't spoken to you in awhile. Hope you're doing well :) I have to agree with Phoebs, this is really goooood.

I like Riley already.

Update sooon!

Alex

#4 Angel Kitten

Angel Kitten

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:03 PM

Hey !!

Yes your new story looks class !!!

xxxLeanniexxx

#5 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:05 AM

SHAHEENIE!!!!!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! :heartbeat:

I am so loving this story already - it actually reminds me of the story Alex used to have on here, vanessa roberts.

Anyway, I am SO excited for this. It's going to be awesome :D

And she's going to Canada???? But its like ... cold there :( Poor Riley.

Hope she meets a hot guy at boarding school *hint hint*

UPDATE SOOOOOOON.

Phoebe
PS: FIRST READER!! So I'm special.

Phoebs!!!!! My first reader is a Princess!! A great honor, it is!
I'm sure you'll read about Alexis complaining about the cold. Riley is her last name. Oh, you know she'll meet one!! Don't worry.
Lol, Alex story!!! Right! Good thing you remind me. I'll just try to talk to her about reposting it. I remember how I used to stalk her stories when I was new here.

Love too!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heartbeat:

Hey Shaheen,

Haven't spoken to you in awhile. Hope you're doing well :) I have to agree with Phoebs, this is really goooood.

I like Riley already.

Update sooon!

Alex

Lexie!!!! God, long time, huh?!! I'm doing great!! Thank youuu!!!
Hey, Phoebe just remind me of your previous story, any chance you repost it? I really loved it, you know!!
Tell me about you! I read somewhere that you are starting university. Great!!
Oh, and Riley is her last name. Her name is Alexis, which will then be cut down to Alex (like you!!!:P)

Hey !!

Yes your new story looks class !!!

xxxLeanniexxx

Leannie!!!! :D
Ohhhhh, thank you!!
Class? Nice!!

#6 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:05 AM

Lexie!!!! God, long time, huh?!! I'm doing great!! Thank youuu!!!
Hey, Phoebe just remind me of your previous story, any chance you repost it? I really loved it, you know!!
Tell me about you! I read somewhere that you are starting university. Great!!
Oh, and Riley is her last name. Her name is Alexis, which will then be cut down to Alex (like you!!!:P)

I forgot you used to call me that. Only YOU call me that, of course :P

I'm not writing anything at the moment :( I don't really have the time with university applications, revision and exams. But next year in September when I have more time, I'll definitely start re-posting stories. Or even post a new one :D Thank you!!

How are things with you? Are you still at school?

Oh right! I read it wrong then. My bad lool.

Yayy you named a character after me :) Me is happy now.

Alex

#7 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:38 PM

Phoebs!!!!! My first reader is a Princess!! A great honor, it is!
I'm sure you'll read about Alexis complaining about the cold. Riley is her last name. Oh, you know she'll meet one!! Don't worry.
Lol, Alex story!!! Right! Good thing you remind me. I'll just try to talk to her about reposting it. I remember how I used to stalk her stories when I was new here.

Love too!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heartbeat:

Yes bow down to me ;)

She better meet someone. A HOT someone.

Please do!!!!! And threaten her with your special axe lol.

Phoebe

#8 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:50 AM

I forgot you used to call me that. Only YOU call me that, of course :P

I'm not writing anything at the moment :( I don't really have the time with university applications, revision and exams. But next year in September when I have more time, I'll definitely start re-posting stories. Or even post a new one :D Thank you!!

How are things with you? Are you still at school?

Oh right! I read it wrong then. My bad lool.

Yayy you named a character after me :) Me is happy now.

Alex

You mean a WHOLE YEAR before you start writing?? *whistle* You sure a pretty booked up for a young girl! :P ;)
Nah! No school for me. But sure going to get my degree in a few years or so.
Glad you're happy. I remember you were kind of my very first friend here. And I used to stalk your stories in FanFic and FP too!!

Yes bow down to me ;)

She better meet someone. A HOT someone.

Please do!!!!! And threaten her with your special axe lol.

Phoebe

Oh yeah. My axe. Haven't been using it too much lately. Really think I should take it out and clean it till it shine. Just in case. :D

#9 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:55 AM

Chapter One

Canada is FREAK’IN COLD!! Seriously, the tips of my fingers are getting red!

At first, when Daddy said ‘Canada’ I convinced myself by remembering Toronto, Niagara Fall. But here, I am stuck in the remotest area in Canada, among weird faces. And January is one of the coldest months in Canada. I have arrived at the Red Leaf academy at about ten thirty during the night and guess what?? EVERYONE WAS ALREADY IN BED!!! AT TEN THIRTY!

Upon my arrival, the “Officers” (that’s how I’m supposed to call them) confiscated
1) My PSP
2) My Mobile
3) My ipod

And when I ask them if I can say a final goodbye (I’ll be staying here for two years till my A-level is completed) to my facebook, bebo and twitter friends, they laughed at me!! And then they directed me to my own personal room. NOT!! I was directed to a room, yes, but with about FOURTY others in it. The room consisted of lots of two storey beds and tiny battered cupboards for everyone. Basically, my life is down the drain!

Pulling the cover over my head, I fall asleep...only to be awaken in a few...

First day at Red Leaf Academy:

Brrrrriiiiiiiiiggg

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!” I yell when I hear what to be like a terrorist attack in my room. And when I sit on my bed I see lots, I mean, LOTS of faces looking at me and realize that it was the room’s central alarm clock. Not terrorist!

Yeah, I know, the new kid just made an impression.

Bloody creep!!! It’s FIVE FREAK’IN A.M IN THE MORNIMG!!!!!!! The ‘Officers’ dresses in military suit came near my bed when I refused to bulge to go for a shower. And then one of them pick me up on his shoulder and drop me on the ice cold floor in the bathroom. And here I am, at five a.m shivering under the cold water. There’s not even a heating water supply!!

Wearing the morning red tracksuit they provided I made my way to the training ground.

“Miss Riley! You’re late!” An Officer yell when I sign my name on the presence register sheet. I roll my eyes at him and retort, “Whatever.”

“Miss Riley you’ll dip in the lake before doing the exercise!” Officer Blare orders. He is Physical Training Officer.

Obediently I do what he said (because seriously, he has no knack when carrying a girl on his shoulder!) . The moment my toe touch the water, I YELL! Man! That’s the coldest water EVER!!

Wet to my very bones, I start running the normal track around the lake with everyone in front of me. I’m B.R.E.A.T.H.L.E.S.S.!!!

We get to take another ice cold shower and then we go to the canteen (with our red uniform on, they are very patriotic I guess, because Canadian’s flag is red, with a RED LEAF!!) where, thank to god, they provide hot, VERY hot breakfast and drinks!

At eight a.m I made my way in my classroom. My first class is FRENCH! How boring, I know!

“Everyone, this is Alexis Riley. Our new Member in this respectable Academy! Everyone, one by one get up and present yourself to the new girl here.” Officer Jon says. Respectable, my arse!

So, everyone started to get up and say their name. And let me tell you, there’s some serious sexy dudes here!

A whitish looking guy get up and says, “I’m Peter Tale.”

‘Tail??” I ask. “As in a tail??” I ask, making a drawing of a tail from my butt and everyone burst out laughing.

“No Miss Riley!” Officer Jon says seriously. “Tale, as in a story.”

At lunch I take my plate and look around the canteen. Most of the students here are rather scary looking. Even the girls. Walking to search a decent place to sit, I see Tale waves at me. That dude looks pretty safe if you ask me. Wonder how he landed here in the first place.

I walk towards him and says, “Hey mate!” Seriously, calling him ‘Tale’ rather freaks me out! I get an image of a whitish little guy with a whitish little tail behind him.

“Alexis, it is?”

“Call me Alex!” I say and sit among the weird faces in his group.

“Now, Alex,” He says, rubbing his hands in excitement, “Tell us here what exciting things you did to land here?”

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

Sorry if it seems short (: Hope you love it! :)

Edited by Shaheen, 15 November 2010 - 10:56 AM.

#10 Angel Kitten

Angel Kitten

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:51 AM

Wow Shaheen , this is very interesting.

It sounds more like prision than a school!

xxxLeanniexxx

#11 papercut

papercut

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:54 PM

THIS STORY IS AWSOME

NEW READER!!!!!!!!!!

hi

i'm mel!!

love this story!!

is not short!!!

mel :)

#12 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:02 AM

IS THAT TALE GUY HOT? IS HE HER LOVE INTEREST?????????????????

Sorry I'm pretty excited :D

Her school sounds like hell though, don't like it.

Poor Alexis :(

GREAT update Shaheenie :) Update soon!

Bee

#13 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:10 PM

You mean a WHOLE YEAR before you start writing?? *whistle* You sure a pretty booked up for a young girl! :P ;)
Nah! No school for me. But sure going to get my degree in a few years or so.
Glad you're happy. I remember you were kind of my very first friend here. And I used to stalk your stories in FanFic and FP too!!

Oh I am booked up :( I have to do university applications, revision, exams and now I have to look for some place to live. So yeah I am pretty booked up lol.

Oh good. What do you want to do in uni then?

Yeah you were my first friend here too! Haha I remember! Although I would hardly call it stalking!

Awesome update, Shaheen. Lol on the Tail/Tale guy! And man, does military school suck. Poor Alex!

Update soon!!!!!!!!!

Alex

#14 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:53 AM

Wow Shaheen , this is very interesting.

It sounds more like prision than a school!

xxxLeanniexxx

Thanks Leannie. Means a lot to me.
Lol. You've said it!

THIS STORY IS AWSOME

NEW READER!!!!!!!!!!

hi

i'm mel!!

love this story!!

is not short!!!

Hey, Papercut :P Love your pseudo name. Reminds me of Jasper!!!! :heartbeat:
Thank you, Mel, for reading and loving it.

IS THAT TALE GUY HOT? IS HE HER LOVE INTEREST?????????????????

Sorry I'm pretty excited :D

Her school sounds like hell though, don't like it.

Poor Alexis :(

GREAT update Shaheenie :) Update soon!

Bee

NO, HE IS NOT HOT. NO! NO! NO!!!!!!! Absolute no! He's just gonna be a friend!!
I can see you're excited! :P
Thanks Bee ( :mgbumblebee: )!!!
Yeah. Pretty sucks huh, her school.
Will do :D

Oh I am booked up :( I have to do university applications, revision, exams and now I have to look for some place to live. So yeah I am pretty booked up lol.

Oh good. What do you want to do in uni then?

Yeah you were my first friend here too! Haha I remember! Although I would hardly call it stalking!

Awesome update, Shaheen. Lol on the Tail/Tale guy! And man, does military school suck. Poor Alex!

Update soon!!!!!!!!!

Alex

Lexie!! That sounds great.
Actually, my course isn't at Uni, but with an association in Glasglow where I will get my professional certificate, and then with Oxford Brookes University, in UK (you might have heard of it) where I will get a degree in Applied Accounting. I know. That sounds confusing.

Really?? I was your first friend too?? Cool!!!!! Good to know. :P I'd have sound like a freak.
Thanks!! Yeah, it does sucks. I actually watched a documentary on that. It was awful the way these kids were crying.
Will do!

TODAY IS THE SECOND ANNIVERSARY SINCE I JOINED MCMB!!!!! :D :D :D

#15 papercut

papercut

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 04:00 AM

HAHA love that bit in new moon

i choose the name cause i always cut my finger on the side of the pages of books!

love books none the less

happy MCMB anniversary Shaheen!

PLease update!!

#16 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:43 PM

Lexie!! That sounds great.
Actually, my course isn't at Uni, but with an association in Glasglow where I will get my professional certificate, and then with Oxford Brookes University, in UK (you might have heard of it) where I will get a degree in Applied Accounting. I know. That sounds confusing.

Really?? I was your first friend too?? Cool!!!!! Good to know. :P I'd have sound like a freak.
Thanks!! Yeah, it does sucks. I actually watched a documentary on that. It was awful the way these kids were crying.
Will do!

Oh! So does that mean you'll be coming to the UK? :D I haven't heard of Oxford Brookes University, only Oxford University which is that big old university filled with super smart people lool.

Nah you wouldn't have sounded like a total freak :P

Gosh! Its like their parents want their kids to suffer :(

Alex

#17 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 11:32 PM

HAHA love that bit in new moon

i choose the name cause i always cut my finger on the side of the pages of books!

love books none the less

happy MCMB anniversary Shaheen!

PLease update!!

Lol, really??!!! Hope Jasper doesn't come and jump on you!! Or maybe???? ;)
Yes, so do I. I go in bookstores just to smell them. Hmmm.
THANKS!!
Will do soon. Maybe tomorrow or monday.

Oh! So does that mean you'll be coming to the UK? :D I haven't heard of Oxford Brookes University, only Oxford University which is that big old university filled with super smart people lool.

Nah you wouldn't have sounded like a total freak :P

Gosh! Its like their parents want their kids to suffer :(

Alex

No, I won't be coming. Though I'd really want to. Actually 'll just have to send my research and analysis project there. Well...no it's not this oxford. I'm not crazy/ super smart.
Now, that sure reassure me, Lexie!! :P
Right!!! These poor kids. But when the parents commented, they said they did it because they wanted to change the kids attitudes cause they were so spoiled and all.

#18 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 04:20 AM

GUESS WHO'S BAAAAACK!!

looool, hi Shaheenie!!! I hope you remember me! (In fact, I might just about take to you with a chainsaw if you've forgotten)

anyway, my exams are now OVER! (*insane maniacal euphoric laughter*)

Aaaaand *drumroll* new awesome story by Shaheenie! I always love rebellious characters and Alexis seems very rebeliious ;) totally opposite to Rebecca although the part where she screamed because of the water established that inside it all, she's a girly girl! :) EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

and I laughed soooooo hard at the whitish guy whitish tail part! LOOOOOOL> But I already like Peter 'Tale' and I'm now impatient for another update so

UPDATE SOON!

Riv :icon_flower:

Edited by Allthingsstellar, 20 November 2010 - 04:20 AM.

#19 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 05:02 AM

GUESS WHO'S BAAAAACK!!

looool, hi Shaheenie!!! I hope you remember me! (In fact, I might just about take to you with a chainsaw if you've forgotten)

anyway, my exams are now OVER! (*insane maniacal euphoric laughter*)

Aaaaand *drumroll* new awesome story by Shaheenie! I always love rebellious characters and Alexis seems very rebeliious ;) totally opposite to Rebecca although the part where she screamed because of the water established that inside it all, she's a girly girl! :) EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

and I laughed soooooo hard at the whitish guy whitish tail part! LOOOOOOL> But I already like Peter 'Tale' and I'm now impatient for another update so

UPDATE SOON!

Riv :icon_flower:

oh my god!!!
oh my god!oh my god!oh my god!
Just look who the wind blew in!!! The famous RIV!! OF COURSE I've NOT forgotten you! In fact, just the other day I was thinking about you....and your STORIES!!! And I'm sure you're going to post NEW ones....or tut tut...beware! Shaheenie just polished her axe!!
Lol, look at us...we're already talking of killing each other. In the metaphorical sense of course.

Thank you RIV! God! You can't believe how happy i am so see you back here!
Hehe, you remember, Rebecca?! :D That's nice.
Thanks you for commenting, Riv.
Will do!!
Shaheenie :spinstar:

P.S. YOU'RE BACK!!
P.P.S. Your exam just finished, mine is in december. But it's not bulky this semester.

#20 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 05:19 AM

oh my god!!!
oh my god!oh my god!oh my god!
Just look who the wind blew in!!! The famous RIV!! OF COURSE I've NOT forgotten you! In fact, just the other day I was thinking about you....and your STORIES!!! And I'm sure you're going to post NEW ones....or tut tut...beware! Shaheenie just polished her axe!!
Lol, look at us...we're already talking of killing each other. In the metaphorical sense of course.

Thank you RIV! God! You can't believe how happy i am so see you back here!
Hehe, you remember, Rebecca?! :D That's nice.
Thanks you for commenting, Riv.
Will do!!
Shaheenie :spinstar:

P.S. YOU'RE BACK!!
P.P.S. Your exam just finished, mine is in december. But it's not bulky this semester.

Of course. If I killed you who would write about Peter Tale and Alexis Riley? :)

Of course I remember Rebecca!!! In fact, I htink I'm going to go back and read Paranoid again because i just :heartbeat: it soooooooo much and it gives me such nice, happy feelings :heartbeat: especially the last part :D

P.S. I KNOW!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP!!
P.P.S Awwww. *brightens up* that's good!!!
P.P.P.S Forgot to say this in the last post but I just :heartbeat: your title.../I was wondering what to read first (I have a LOT to read and I'm so happy about that) and then I saw this and thought...okay, I have to read this one first :)

#21 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:30 AM

Of course. If I killed you who would write about Peter Tale and Alexis Riley? :)

Of course I remember Rebecca!!! In fact, I htink I'm going to go back and read Paranoid again because i just :heartbeat: it soooooooo much and it gives me such nice, happy feelings :heartbeat: especially the last part :D

P.S. I KNOW!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP!!
P.P.S Awwww. *brightens up* that's good!!!
P.P.P.S Forgot to say this in the last post but I just :heartbeat: your title.../I was wondering what to read first (I have a LOT to read and I'm so happy about that) and then I saw this and thought...okay, I have to read this one first :)

Well, that true! :D
Lol, I'm glad you get a nice and happy feeling while reading Paranoid. And I should tell you too reading your stories give you reassurance about arrange marriage...cause that'll probably happen to me...except for the fantastic husband! Aka Adityah!

Really???? You love the title? Thank you SO much seeing that I thought it was stupid title!! I couldn't come up with anything remotely interesting.

Anyway....updating in a few....mins/hours...depends...

#22 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:44 AM

Chapter Two

“Now, Alex,” He says, rubbing his hands in excitement, “Tell us here what exciting things you did to land here?”

“What are you looking at?” He asks when I kept looking at him rather than answer his question.

“I’m trying to imagine you with a personality.” I answer, making the kids in my group to laugh.

“We like you Alexis Riley! I kinda thought the same the first time I saw him!” A girl with blue eyes tell me. “I’m Valerie.” She introduces herself.

“Nice to meet you!”

“Now tell us the famous story!!” Tale demands excitedly.

“Tell yours first, mate!”

“Ah, well, I did a little experiment on my biology teacher car and it exploded in the school campus. It was suppose to make it drives slower! And add a little product I experimented in my headmaster’s drink and his teeth became blue.”

Blue? Well, that guy doesn’t seem like he looks.

“Valerie? What yours?”

“I drug my math teacher and he couldn’t came to teach for one week. Then I went to his house making weird noises. The dude thought there was a ghost residing in his house. Being a math teacher he was already mental anyway. I just helped him a little for the full transformation.”

“Did...did he seriously went mental? I ask, stupefy!

“Nah! Not completely. But I guess for a moment he was! He kept saying, ‘Mommy forgive me, mommy forgive me…’”

“Anyway, mine is not that crazy. I just put virus on the school database and everything got screwed up...exams paper, results, and my detention statistic. I also make three math teacher ran away within five weeks of twelfth grade.” I have to say, in front of their stories, mine seems pretty mundane.

“Wow, virus, huh? I could have done that to erase my record.” A guy next to Valerie says. “I’m Andrew, by the way.” He introduces. “And I took my Dad’s patrol car to take bribe from people...he’s in the Police.”

“A good way to make money.” I insert. Impressive. I mean, at least he doesn’t sell drugs! Also, I have to admit, he has the best hair I’ve ever seen on anyone. At first, it looks like dark brown. But up close, it consists of more colors; ash, auburn, black, brown, mahogany, even some blond. And his hair is not cut too short or too long either. “Nice hair.” I state. “Is it fake?”

“It’s all real, OK?” Andrew defends.

As I eat, I see a tall guy with dishevel dark brown hairs and grey slack pants walking with an Officer. I don’t think he’s a student. He’s not in our red patriotic uniform and he looks older than us.

“Who’s that dude over there?” I ask, pointing my chin in his direction.

“My brother.” Andrew says, making three heads to turn towards him, urging him to continue talking. “He was at the Academy too. As a student. The Officers asked him to do his University internship here this year to show us that we can actually reform like him. Crazy, if you ask me. He didn’t reform an ounce! He just pretends he did.”

“He sure is sexy!” Valerie purred.

“Shut up!” Andrew retorts and hit her with his book.

“Um, you two are like...together?”

“NO!” Valerie and Andrew scream together.

“Alright!” I say, but not assured.

“What’s you’re brother’s name Andrew?” I just want to know. That’s all! Seriously!! Okay, he’s sexy and all...but, whatever...

“Tyler.” He says and rolls his eyes as he sees me checking his backside. Which I wasn’t! Seriously! “You girls are crazy!” He mutters more to Valerie than to me as Valerie pass a comment on Tyler’s butt.

“Hey Andy boy! I see the school isn’t on fire. Nice boy.” Tyler jokes and pats his brother’s shoulder.

“Whatever Tyler.” Andrew rolls his eyes.

Tyler pulls a chair and sits next to Andrew.

“Aren’t your place among the oldies now, Tyl?” Andrew throws sarcastically.

“You want my death or something. These guys are still boring as ever. Thought I could come and finally have some fun. Introduce these kids here, Andy.”

Wait…..did he just said KIDS?? DID HE?? Does he want to face my wrath or something? Obviously he doesn’t see me as the young mature lady as I am...not that I want him to or anything. Who care if he thinks I’m a kid or a baby? NOT ME. Obviously NOT ME. It’s just that I’m offended, that’s all.

Bored, Andrew starts the introduction; “Here’s Peter, Valerie and this one is the new chick, Alexis.”

“Alex.” I insert. I hate it when people call me Alexis. They sound as if the parents are going to give me an earache. And what’s with the ‘chick’ thingy. DO I look like a CHICKEN to them?? Maybe it’s the red uniform which is making me to look like a red fat CHICKEN.

I’m depressed.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

Well, I'm in a pretty good mood right now, so YAY! Early update. I EVEN baking cookies today!! Hope you guys like it!

#23 Angel Kitten

Angel Kitten

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 06:24 AM

I'm hungry !! *steals cookies*

Anyway super update!

I'm liking this Tyler guy!

He seems like a guy that should never wear a shirt, yes he should totally be topless in one chapter!!

Anyway Update soon !!

:)

xxxLeanniexxx

#24 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:59 AM

Tyler guy sounds HOT!!!

Alex and Tyler together. NOW!!!!!!! :D lol

GREAT update!

Alex

#25 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:05 AM

^^agreed :D

and all their stories were so outrageous..it almost made me roll on the floor with laughter :D

and the last line made me laugh even harder. SOmehow I can't imagine Alexis as 'depressed' ;)

Update soon!

Rivea :icon_flower:

Edited by Allthingsstellar, 22 November 2010 - 10:06 AM.

#26 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:53 AM

I'm hungry !! *steals cookies*

Anyway super update!

I'm liking this Tyler guy!

He seems like a guy that should never wear a shirt, yes he should totally be topless in one chapter!!

Anyway Update soon !!

:)

xxxLeanniexxx

Yeah, well Leannie...bad luck. It can be pretty cold in Canada, especially in January...and a shirtless Tyler's gonna be rare. And I'm sure you don't want to dude to catch a cold or something...?! :P
Thank you...Lea!! (That's your new name by the way!) :D

Tyler guy sounds HOT!!!

Alex and Tyler together. NOW!!!!!!! :D lol

GREAT update!

Alex

Well, lucky you.
Now?? Hey, that's a lot asking :P
Thanks Lexie!! :)

^^agreed :D

and all their stories were so outrageous..it almost made me roll on the floor with laughter :D

and the last line made me laugh even harder. SOmehow I can't imagine Alexis as 'depressed' ;)

Update soon!

You would agree now, wouldn't you? ;)
Goody. Glad to make you laugh. :icon_lol:
Hahah...maybe you're right!
Will do!!

#27 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 02:15 PM

SHAHEEN.
SHAME ON YOU.
YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A STORY UP!
And an awesome one at that!
Grrness. :angry:

Oh yeah, by the way...*new reader*
Incase you haven't guessed... :hyper:

I love this, it's super duper awesome and sooo interesting.
Hooked already! :D

Okay, I've paired up 2 sets of people already, the matchmaker that I am :happy8:
Tyler+Alex(is)<3
Valerie+Andrew<3

And if you dont make that happen... I have my chainsaw...
MUAHAHAHAHAH.

Update soon?
-Dervs-

xoxoxo<3

#28 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:29 AM

SHAHEEN.
SHAME ON YOU.
YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A STORY UP!
And an awesome one at that!
Grrness. :angry:

Oh yeah, by the way...*new reader*
Incase you haven't guessed... :hyper:

I love this, it's super duper awesome and sooo interesting.
Hooked already! :D

Okay, I've paired up 2 sets of people already, the matchmaker that I am :happy8:
Tyler+Alex(is)<3
Valerie+Andrew<3

And if you dont make that happen... I have my chainsaw...
MUAHAHAHAHAH.

Update soon?
-Dervs-

xoxoxo<3

To: The Queen of the Psychotic Trio
Dervieee!!!!!
Oh gosh! I didn't told you??! I thought I did. Really. Sorry. :P
Thankish, my Queen.
Good you mentioned the 'new reader'. I wouldn't have guessed, being a dumbo and all! :P ;) :D
Complementing, much?! Thank you, again. Love you.
Yeah, Dervie, the match maker. Urm, did you forget the last time you played that with me, huh?! My crush turned out to be a perv, asking you *cough* , you know what ;) But, hey, I'm not underestimating your abilities as a Match Maker :P Who knows, your estimation might just be right!
*giggles*
The chainsaw....dudette...I've got my axe. I'll just get it out of the garage and polished it. Just in case. So you better update LosT or...tut tut. Beware. I'll unleash my axe on you.
Long reply huh. That shows how much I missed you here.
Will update today or tomorrow.

#29 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:05 PM

To: The Queen of the Psychotic Trio
Dervieee!!!!!
Oh gosh! I didn't told you??! I thought I did. Really. Sorry. :P
Thankish, my Queen.
Good you mentioned the 'new reader'. I wouldn't have guessed, being a dumbo and all! :P ;) :D
Complementing, much?! Thank you, again. Love you.
Yeah, Dervie, the match maker. Urm, did you forget the last time you played that with me, huh?! My crush turned out to be a perv, asking you *cough* , you know what ;) But, hey, I'm not underestimating your abilities as a Match Maker :P Who knows, your estimation might just be right!
*giggles*
The chainsaw....dudette...I've got my axe. I'll just get it out of the garage and polished it. Just in case. So you better update LosT or...tut tut. Beware. I'll unleash my axe on you.
Long reply huh. That shows how much I missed you here.
Will update today or tomorrow.

You probably did then, my memory definitely isn't the best! :L
No bother at allll
Yeah, I guessed that, so me being the thoughtful person I am, decided to put it in there. Just incase yenno, ye thought I was some weird person stalking your story.. tehe... which i'm definitely not... ha... :aiwebs_001:
No bothaaa again! :B
Oooh well erm, I guess setting up people from mauritius aint my thing then.. :L:L But I've set up loads of my real life mates!
My estimation is TOTALLY right! :D
Oh dont worry, I'm planning on updating it! :)
Hah yeshh,, missed you too ninja!!
Okies, good shtfuuf!
-Dervz-
xoxoxo<3

#30 papercut

papercut

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:11 PM

I MISSED AN UPDATE????????!!!!!!!!!!

I blame school!!!

they made my week really busy last week

like Andrew better than Tyler

valerie can have tyler while Andrew gets Alex

so they are like A and A!!!

ahahahahahahahaha

#31 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 05:36 AM

No bother at allll
Yeah, I guessed that, so me being the thoughtful person I am, decided to put it in there. Just incase yenno, ye thought I was some weird person stalking your story.. tehe... which i'm definitely not... ha... :aiwebs_001:
Oooh well erm, I guess setting up people from mauritius aint my thing then.. :L:L But I've set up loads of my real life mates!
Okies, good shtfuuf!
-Dervz-
xoxoxo<3

I sure wouldn't want a weird someone stalking my story. Weird, you already are. But no stalking so far. :D
LOL, maybe, Ireland Cupid.
We'll see about your estimation here....:D :D
Yeah, bring in the update Dervie. Things are getting interesting there *giggles* Is it near ending??

I blame school!!!

ahahahahahahahaha

In no way, I'd blame you. School = Life sucker.
Thank you for commenting Mel. Merci.
Spoiler

#32 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 05:36 AM

No bother at allll
Okies, good shtfuuf!
-Dervz-
xoxoxo<3

I sure wouldn't want a weird someone stalking my story. Weird, you already are. But no stalking so far. :D
LOL, maybe, Ireland Cupid.
We'll see about your estimation here....:D :D
Yeah, bring in the update Dervie. Things are getting interesting there *giggles* Is it near ending??

I blame school!!!

ahahahahahahahaha

In no way, I'd blame you. School = Life sucker.
Thank you for commenting Mel. Merci.
Spoiler

#33 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 05:40 AM

Chapter Three

Tyler is a hacker. That’s how he landed at the Red Leaf Academy in the past. I’m unimpressed. I mean, I’m a hacker myself. Alright, not a first class one like him, but a hacker all the same! And he seemed really uninterested when he heard my story. Like I did nothing . That’s when, I decided that I don’t like him. Okay, he’s as hot as Orlando Bloom, but whatever. He’s so blasé. Or maybe I do like him, but I’ll just pretend I don’t...

And, and, and...the dude is TWENTY ONE! I mean, I shouldn’t even think of him! He’s like about four years older than me.

After my first day at school, I sit on a huge rock in the park like a cold statue. I feel like I’ll never be warm again. It was then that the realization of how my life turned in the last twenty four hour hit me. The only thing warm here were my tears. Somehow, my wishing hard that this is all a joke might just turn true and my parents are going to come and take me back home.

“Hey.” Tyler sits beside me on the rock. I’m fifty percent sure only half of his butt managed it’s place on the rock.

“Hey,” I croak and try to dry my tears with my sleeve. Normally I NEVER cry...but you have to agree that the situation is a bit different here...so is the temperature.

“You’ll get over it. It’s your first day, it’s normal to feel like that.” His voice was a whisper.

I choose not to reply. Because if I do, I’ll burst out crying, calling for my Mom. Which will be, very embarrassing! For both of us! The idea of my Mom far away from be makes me to whimper. I take the end of my sleeve and press it to my mouth in a pathetic attempt to block the noise.

“You’ll get over it.” He awkwardly pats me on the back and went away. Or rather, I should say, RAN away. Stupid coward! Can’t even confront a crying girl now.

Red Leaf Academy 8:59 P.M:

Is in my white PJ (With a freakin’ RED MAPLE LEAF on it!!) reading Princess Diaries Vol. ten for the umpteenth times. They wouldn’t even let me wear my Ben 10 PJ. And one of my red socks they provided has a hole near the toe. I look like a Christmas Clown.

Red Leaf Academy 9:00 P.M:

Brrrrriiiiiiiiigg

The noise is so piercing that I jump and my book fall off my lap landing directly on the bed beneath mine. Which was on Andrew’s face. Oooopsss.

“Gosh, Alex! Start getting use to it now.”

“Hey, it’s only the second time I’m hearing it!” I defend.

“Whatever.”

“Whatever.”

After a few seconds...

“Do we seriously have to sleep at nine?” I whisper, because the Night Duty Officer is roaming the room right now like a deadly tiger screaming on whoever is not sleeping.

“Yes, we have to.” He replies back. “Stop talking with me now. Or we are both dead.” Well, at least under the grave I won’t be cold anymore. Providing they don’t bury me under the snow. Knowing them, they probably will. Just to spite me.

“Alexis Riley! Put that damn book away and sleep.” Our Night Officer screams walking from bed to bed like a martial.

Seriously! Sleeping at nine O’clock? Like a friggin’ baby! I simply can’t sleep before midnight. Right now I should have been with my laptop, logged in on my social networks accounts. Or listening to my ipod...or doing homework if I was grounded. Which was quite often!

At ten o’clock, dreams still haven’t invaded me. I’m wide awake, aware of all little noises around me. I keep turning around on my bed, trying to find the best position to sleep on this hard as a rock bed.

I feel a shadow over me just a second before a hand cover my mouth in an iron grip. A terrorist attack! I knew it wasn’t safe here! Dang! I knew it! And now I’m going to die without being able to play Resident Evil one last time.

“Shhh…” Somebody whisper in my ear. “It’s me Andrew. Don’t yell!” He says before releasing my mouth.

“What’s wrong with you!” I whisper back, because seriously, I don’t want to be buried under snow. And if I get caught, I will be!

“We’re going out. I just thought that you’d want to come.” He explains. “And you have a tendency to scream, so I covered your mouth just as a precaution.”

“What do you mean you’re going?”

“The Officer’s next shift in this room is at midnight. So from ten to midnight, we go behind school to have some fun.” He clarifies. “So, are you coming or not?”

“Stay and die on this bed? Hell! Of course I’m coming.”

“That’s what I thought.” He smiles.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

Enjoy! Hope you like it. ♥

#34 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:31 AM

Awesome update Shaheen,, sorryyy gotta rush! xoxdervs

#35 Angel Kitten

Angel Kitten

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:49 PM

Maybe the school isn't as bad as it originally thought !

xxxLeanniexxx

#36 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:29 AM

ooh...and why do I feel something's going to go wrong?

PS. A HACKER??? That's so coool ! :heartbeat:

#37 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:15 AM

Awesome update Shaheen,, sorryyy gotta rush! xoxdervs

Thank you Dervie!! :heartbeat:

Maybe the school isn't as bad as it originally thought !

xxxLeanniexxx

Yup. Maybe. Actually, it isn't.
Thanks for reading

ooh...and why do I feel something's going to go wrong?

PS. A HACKER??? That's so coool ! :heartbeat:

Because, they are DOING something wrong!
Yessss!! I love hackers!! Not the one who steal and all that. The minors. I don't know if that makes me mean.

FLASHING NEWS: MY COMPUTER CRASHED AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR A FEW. I COULD HAVE REPAIRED IT MYSELF, ALREADY FORMATTED MY HARD DISK AND ALL, BUT I CAN'T FIND MY WINDOWS INSTALLATION PASSWORD. *SNIFF* :icon_mecry2:

#38 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:51 AM

awww :(

I like the ones who actually work for the government. You know. Legal hacking. Not that I've actually met any. Just in theory ;)

#39 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:32 AM

awww :(

I like the ones who actually work for the government. You know. Legal hacking. Not that I've actually met any. Just in theory ;)

Ah...those one too. Aren't they geeky cute??!!! Love computer genius!

Anyway, got my PC back now, but I need to install MS Word to open my files. Feeling lazy to download one.

#40 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:35 AM

SHAHEEN!!!

Loved the update and I love these type of stories. You know, with bad people who are good. If you know what I mean :D

Wow. Boys and girls are allowed to share a room?? Or did I read it wrong ...

Anyway, can't wait to read what FUN they're gonna have. I just hope Tyler's there :P

UPDATE SOON!!! :)

Alex

#41 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:09 AM

SHAHEEN!!!

Loved the update and I love these type of stories. You know, with bad people who are good. If you know what I mean :D

Wow. Boys and girls are allowed to share a room?? Or did I read it wrong ...

Anyway, can't wait to read what FUN they're gonna have. I just hope Tyler's there :P

UPDATE SOON!!! :)

Alex

Lexieee!!! Yeah, I love bad people who are good...I'm sure this statement makes sense... :P
You read it correctly...will sure spice things up!
*cross finger* ;)
Update coming right up!

#42 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:18 AM

Chapter Four

Noiselessly, I push my blanket (I’m sure that you know of which design it’s covered with!) away and jump off my bed, landing on my toes. Andrew opens his cookie jar and takes out a plastic bag.

“Cookie!!!” I mouth at him cheekily. He gives me a droll look and takes out a,

1) Mobile
2) PSP[1],
out of the plastic bag.

I gasp. Not loud though. I’m not a fool you know!

“This is not allowed!”

“And since when do you care what you’re allowed to do?” Andrew asks skeptically.

“Good point.”

With a nod, we sneak out of the room through the back window, climb down the water pipe and walk toward the Academy backyard, which was pretty creepy. Wonder if they buried some malicious kids here, and their souls wandering, forever trapped between the two dimensions. Okay, I’m going crazy. It’s the change in temperature. It has to be that.

“What took you so long, Andy!” Peter asked when we approach them.

“Shut your trap, Tale! The new chick slowed me down.”

Hey, now! That’s not nice! I’m pretty fast! I’m a good athlete! Well, maybe not as good as them seeing that they have been waking up every morning for exercise long before me. But I’m a pretty fit chick. Did I just say that??! Okay, I did!

Walking closer, I see that everyone here, that is, Peter, Valerie and Andrew, has a PSP in their hand.

“Guys! How come you have your PSP with you? They confiscated mine when I arrived!”

“You should have put it in your underwear. That’s how I smuggled mine in on the first day.” Yeah, that’s Peter Tale talking.

“Reminds me to never touch your PSP. Ever.” For all I know there are bacteria on it. Bet he didn’t even disinfect it.

“I tapped mine on my leg.” Andrew states. “It was my brother’s idea. Though it was pretty painful when I took it off! Lost hairs on parts of my leg! Totally worth it though!”

“What?” Valerie scoffs when three pairs of eyes turn on her. “It was in my bra, okay!”

Alright! That makes me the stupid one. For not having thought of a fabulous idea to sneak in my PSP. Though I don’t think putting it in my underwear is a nice idea. Plainly, urrgh!!

“I was wondering if we could sneak in the inventory division and get your PSP...” Peter inserts.

“You forgot something. We’ll need the access code...that is, if we manage we get past the unit four security guards alive. “ Valerie explains.

“I might help” A voice, which does not belong to any members of our group says behind me. I turn around only to see Tyler, Andrew much distasteful brother, standing there, hands in pockets. Looking totally blasé! That was sarcasm, by the way.

“Tyl! What are you doing here?” Andrew stands and turns to glare at his brother. “I tell you, if you reports us, I’ll make sure everyone know that it was you who cut Maggie Moreland’s hair last year in the camp.”

“Hey she wouldn’t stop tossing it on my face! I had to do it while she was sleeping.” Tyler defends himself, looking totally innocent. Not that he is, I know that! “And no, I won’t report you! I was dead bored out there in my room. No computer, no internet connection...I had to escape.”

“Yeah.” Andrew rolls his eyes in a blasé attitude. I think I’ve been using this word a bit too much.

“Andy boy, remember, it was me who told you about this place. I’m your guru in the evil act.”

“Urm, not meaning to intrude in the family discussion or anything, but...you said something about helping us...?” Peter asks sheepishly.

“Oh, well! That one! Right! Let’s get to it.” Tyler rubs his hand in an excited boy kind of way. “The thing is, I’ve done it before.”

“Stop bragging and talk about the plan.” Andrew tells.

“I was getting to it, okay!” With a scratch on his nose, he continues, “we’ll need two people for this mission. Someone has to get in the infirmary first. Since we don’t want bloodshed, and no awful meds that might kill us over a fake illness, the best idea is to have a girl to pretend have dizziness, and then a guy will accompany her to the infirmary. That will solve the Unit 4 security guards.”

“You forgot the security code to open the inventory division’s door.” I insert.

“Kid, that’s why the hacker is here r!” Yeah, he’s a show-off, alright! “Who will be doing the girl?”

Everyone’s eyes turns on me

“I’m not a good actress.” I insert.

Everyone looks at Valerie.

“I’m a worse one.” She says.

Everyone’s eyes turn back on me.

“Alright! I’ll do! It’s my PSP anyway!”

“Alright then! I’ll be passing by your class at ten and you can start acting.” Tyler proposes.

“That’s alright with me.” I’m not sure tomorrow will be a fun day...or...

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

NOTE 1: PSP: PLAY STATION PORTABLE
Sorry for the delay...Enjoy!!

#43 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:42 AM

Oh oh oh! can't wait for their plan to go into action? Does it involve Alexis getting caught and then rescued by a *cough* hot guy? *hint hint*

Update soon!

#44 papercut

papercut

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:12 PM

AWESOME!

love this story!!

#45 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:44 AM

Oh oh oh! can't wait for their plan to go into action? Does it involve Alexis getting caught and then rescued by a *cough* hot guy? *hint hint*

Update soon!

Great imagination, Riv, but you'll have to wait and read for that.

Posted Image

AWESOME!

love this story!!

Thank you, Mel!!! :spinstar: :mgicecream:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users