• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:27 PM

Ok. So. I figured I'd make this fanfic and write something new everytime. One entry might be about Avalon High the next about the mediator series, whatever. I think that sounds like a wicked idea. Anyone intrested or is it lame?
-Jamie

#2 tori_vickyxox

tori_vickyxox

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:04 AM

i reckon it sounds cool.. but mayb u should give people a heads up of what story your gonna post each time...so that they'll no n stuff

plus its probs best if their not tooo long so people wont get confused
hope u go thru with it though

xx vicky-tori

#3 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:37 PM

Thanks Vicky-Tori!! Yeah that's what I plan to do. I'm working on some story ideas right now. So be expecting a post soon! But I was also think it would be intresting if other people posted under this fic. Like if you have a short story that's not really long enough to have it's own space, just post it here!! That would be cool I think.

-J-me.

#4 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:43 PM

Ok. So I feel guilty because I started this fic and there's no stories on it. So I'm going to put a piece of the first mini on here. It won't be the entire thing but atleast something!! This one will be about what I think happened the very day after Avalon High. Here we go:

One thing I wasn't sure of when I woke up the next morning was why I woke up the next morning. Yes. Stupid question. Obviously the answer was if I didn't wake up I'd have been dead. Because.... Oh your not an idiot. You know that it means your dead if you don't wake up.
   Anyways, I was also just down right confused. I felt the way you do when you wake up in an unfamiliar place. You know. The oh-yeah-I'm-sleeping-over-at-Sams-house-thats-why-I'm-not-at-home feeling. Except for I wasn't as Sam's (whoever the heck Sam was) house. I was at my house.
   But WILL WAGNER was down the hall and he was possibly the reincarnation of king Arthur and I'd kissed him last night. Me Ellie. Who was possibly the reincarnation if the lady lake. And will and I were almost shot last night. Can't forget that. Or the fact that my teacher mr. Morton is still a little bit loopy if you ask me. And Will's half brother Marco got put in jail because he was the one who tried to shoot us. Wouldn't want to leave that out. And the one thing I really needed help figuring out is this:
   Should I really have to go to school today?
   I think not.
   But I didn't know. So I glanced over at my clock that read 7:30. I didn't have to be at school untill 8:30. That means I still had....an hour before school began. See. I can do math. I'm not just another pretty face. By the way, that was a joke if you missed major sarcasm.
   I reluctantly slid out of the bed and realized I was sort of hot now. I'd been freezing last night but now I was nearly sweating. I took off the flannel pajamas I was wearing and put on a t-shirt and sophee shorts instead. That cooled me down but I was now too cool! Gosh, there was just no way to win was there?
   I gave up and just walked out of the room. I passed the room Will was staying in and paused. The door was closed though. I didn't want to wake him up so I just walked quietly past the room and down the stairs.
   I heard somebody talking in the kitchen so I groggily walked over and walked in.
   Imagine my suprise when I saw my mom AND dad AND Will sitting in there talking and laughing and having a good ol' time.
   They didn't even notice me at first. Oh, yes. I sure felt loved.
   Will was the first one who saw me standing there probably looking absolutly crappy. I mean, I knew there was no way I looked good. All I had on was a t-shirt, shorts, and my hair was up in a pony tail and I looked like I'd just rolled out of bed. 
   "Oh. Hey," he said when he saw me. He, unlike me, was fully dressed and so were my parents.
   "How are you guys up?" I asked genuinaly bewildered sitting down at the table tiredly.

Ok. So I'll post the rest of this one later!!
Luv, J-Me

#5 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:12 PM

I like this idea of different fanficsits really different. And i like the one you just started.

Update soon
:)

#6 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 04:52 PM

Thanks loopy!! Well yeah. I'll probabaly post the rest of that one in a day or two!! People: continue you to comment and tell me how fabulous this is, or else I'll think I suck.

#7 ragulto101

ragulto101

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:54 PM

can't wait 4 next part of this short story.
It's really good. I mean, I love 2 write stories but they always turn out crappy.

Thumbs up 2 jcrazy or Jamie! :a_smil08:

#8 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:44 PM

Hey so, you know how I said I was gonna make it a new story every time? Well I'll still have a lot of different stories on here but they might come in two or three updates. Like the one above? Yeah I'm almost done with that one, but I think I'll go ahead and post what I have of it! Ok. So this is the continuation of the one from above:

"How are you guys up?" I asked genuinaly bewildered sitting down at the table tiredly.

"It wasn't too difficult really," my dad said. "I mean, the phone rang at six thirty and woke us all up. I'm suprised you didn't here it. Your usaully a light sleeper."

I nodded in agreement. I usaully wasn't a very hard sleeper but last night I'd slept like a rock.

"I don't know," I said with a shrug. "I was just tired really. I could have slept longer if I wanted to."

I glanced over at Will who was just looking at me. And smiling. I just smiled back because I honestly had no idea how I was supposed to act around him now. Oh well. I'd learn over time if he stuck around long enough. All I knew is I wanted him to stick around.

When I looked back at my dad I had a strange feeling he knew Will and I weren't exactly just friends anymore. He can tell when somethings up with me quicker than most people can.

"So," I asked pushing that thought away. "Who was it that called anyway?"

"Geoff," my mom said. Not very happily might I add.

I grinned wondering what that crazy brother of mine had done now. Because I've learned over the years that crazy things happen to Geoff.

"What did he do?" I asked curiously.   

"Nothing bad," my dad said. "Good actually. He was acting the way he used to when he was six years old though. Whenever he got like a gold star at school. He got like the highest grade on something in his anatomy class and was extreamly proud of himself. I'm not sure but I think he'll end up calling everyone he knows to tell them that."

I smiled. "I kinda miss him," I said looking at the table. "But not that much."

"Your so kind, you know that Ellie?" My mom asked me sarcasticly.

"All my life," I told her. 

She stood up and said she was going to go take a shower.

"Well I'm gonna go check out this thing at the library on my book," my dad began. "It's actually realated to a different-"

"That sounds great Dad," I said saving Will and myself from an extreamly boring speech on God knows what. "So do I have to go to school?"

"Yes," he said simply. "Unless you happen to be sick or have some sort of injury I don't know about. Do you Ellie?"

"No," I grumbled. 

"Then I guess I'll see you two when you get home from school today."

And with that, he left.

Leavinge me alone in the kitchen with Will.

"Well then," I said after a few seconds of silence. "I guess I should, you know. Get ready for school or something."

"Yeah," he agreed. "Well...or something."

I looked at him curiously. What the heck did that mean? I voiced my confused thoughts aloud as well.

"Well...." he said like he was talking to an idiot. And he must have been since I had no clue what he was talking about.

"You could do something else before you got ready," he said all knowingly. Except I had no idea what he was acting all knowingly about.

Well I still looked at him cluelessly, he sighed and said,"You could kiss me. That might be, you know. Kinda nice."

"Oh," I said blushing like crazy. "Yeah. I guess I could."

He looked at me with one eyebrow raised. "Does that mean you are?"

"It means I think I might just sit here and you can kiss me if you wanna."

He shrugged. "Ok." And he stood up, came and sat in the chair next to me, and kissed me.
                              •••••
I had no idea what to expect when I got to school that morning.

Would people know about the thing with Marco or the thing with Will and me? I did not know and was absolutly terrified to find out.

Will and I got out of his car we had driven to school in and he put his arm around my waist. The gesture just seemed normal enough and it felt natural. I didn't think anything of it untill I noticed people were kind of staring at us.

"Uh, Will?" I said leaning against his chest. "Is this gonna be like ackward?"

He was quiet for a second but then said, "Yeah. Pobabaly. Just try not and let it bother you I guess."

"Great," I muttered as we walked into the school.

And people did stare. And I tried not to care. But I really couldn't help it.

"This is fun," I said sarcastically. I stepped out from Will's arm in an attempt to avoid any extra gazes looking at us.

"Hey," he said annoyed when I took a step away from him. He reached over and tried to slip his arm back around me and I let him. For a second. But then the attention started bugging me so I stepped away again.

"What?" He grumbled. "Why can't I put my arm around you, Elle?"

"Well," I said uncomfortably shifting my weight from foot to foot. I felt his eyes on my face but I couldn't see them since my gaze was directed to the floor. "Just don't you think we should lay low with the whole PDA thing untill people get used to us being, you know. Together."

I looked back up at his face out of the corner of my eye and he looked amused and annoyed at the same time somehow. It was kind of cute and his eye's were all focused on mine in a way that made me feel really uncomfortable and yet so comfortable at the same time and....back to the point.

"Elle," he said putting his hands on my shoulders while I leaned up against the locker behind me which was actually mine. "I don't give a damn (pardon my French) what any of these people think right now."

I shook my head. "You really should. Not for me or even yourself just for Jen's sake. And Lance's."

He looked at me. REALLY looked at me. He was smiling but he looked completly confused from something I'd said. If anything was cute, it was that.

"You are TOO nice, Elle," Will said simply. "Just...pretend all that stuff doesn't matter. Just do what you want to do. What do you want to do right now, Elle?"

I ignored his question. "But it DOES matter, Will. I mean, you JUST broke up with Jen. It's kinda...weird."

He rolled his eyes. He was fully annoyed now. "Do you even want to be my girlfriend, Elle? Because you're not exactly acting all that excited about it."

I thought I was going to have a panic attack or something. What was he high or something? Duh I want to be his girlfriend! I'm not mental. Atleast not usaully. 

"Will!" I said kind of loudly considering all the people around and watching. "What? Are you kidding? Of course I want to be your girlfriend! I lo-"

Oops. I'd almost said it. I'd almost said I love you. Which wouldn't have been that bad. I mean, I was pretty sure he felt about the same way about me as I do about him. But I didn't want to tell him standing in the hallway at school arguing with him.

And I think he knew what I had been about to say since his hands tightened on my shoulders and his face was suddenly a whole lot closer to mine.

"What?" he asked softly. "What were you going to say?"

The bell rang. Thank God for that one. I didn't know what I would have said exactly. Probabaly the truth but it was easier not having to deal with that now.

"Nothing," I said simply. "You better go. I'll see you later, ok?"

He looked like he wanted to ask me something and I bet I could guess what but he settled on saying, "Um, ok. Yeah. I'll see you later, Elle."

And then he moved his hands so one was on my waist and the other was on the back of my neck. And he kissed me. In the hallway. In front of everyone. And you know what? It didn't bother me one bit.

I kissed him back and put one of my hands on the side of his face. And I wasn't even thinking I'm going to be late for class. I was thinking my god, why didn't I do this a few weeks ago when I met him? Of course there was a perfectly good reason for that: he'd had a different girlfriend. Who, granted, had been cheating on him. But was still really nice.

Anyway, HE ended up pulling away. And he looked at me for a second with a smile on his face with his hand under my chin.

Then I said, "Go." Because even though most people were still in the hallway I wasn't going to be late and neither was he.

He put his hands up as if a way to surender and said grinning, "Going." He started backing  away from me. "See you later. And, Elle?"

"Yeah?" I asked curiously.

"Have fun in Morton's class," Will said with a wink.
                 •••••
Well Mr. Morton's class wasn't bad no matter what Will thought it was going to be like. Probably because he looked crazy tired and just gave a chapter to read and questions to answer out of the book with our partner.

Which of course is Lance for me.

"So," Lance said for the upteenth time. I'd walked over to him and said I'd do all the writing if he would atleast help me find some of the answers. I'd finished in ten minutes and he'd found one of them for me. I really didn't mind though. I would rather do it on my own.

"Lance," I moaned. "Do you want to actually say somthing to me or not?"

He looked up from where he was doodiling in his notebook. 

"Um," he said. "Well, how's it going?"

I shrugged. "I dunno. I mean, good...in some ways."

Which was exactly true. Good because of...well, because of Will. And not so good because my teacher thinks I'm some sort of reincarnation of the lady of the lake.

"Hows...?" he trailed off.

"Will?" I asked curiously. I knew he probabaly wanted to know about him. They still hadn't had a real conversation since Marco had busted Lance and Jen on the boat. 

When Lance nodded I said, "He's fine Lance. He...his dad threw him out."

"What?!" Lance said loudly. He looked way more shocked then I thought he would have. "Why?"

"Everything was messed up," I explained slowly. "He told him he wasn't going to go to the the academy and that was apparently too much for him. He just...threw him out."

"His dads insane," Lance said bitterly. "Where's Will staying?"

"With me," I said looking down.

He snorted. "Your parents ok with that?"

"Well," I said. Truthfully, I didn't really know the answer to that even. They like Will I know. But will they like him when they figure out were not just friends anymore? "They like Will. They just don't know that were kinda, well. You know..."

"Hot for each other," Lance said jokingly.

"Lance!" I said looking around to make sure no one had heard him. "You're sick. And..."

"Right," he finished. He looked at my face that I know was extreamly red and added, "Come on. It's true, isn't it? Everyones been talking about how you two were making out in the hallway this morning."

"We weren't making out!" I whispered loudly. I couldn't believe that was what people were saying. Actually, I could. This was highschool right?

"Yeah," he said in a completly disbelieving voice. "But it is true you two are like together now, right?" 

I shrugged. "Um, yeah. I guess."

He shook his head. Like he was having trouble processing all of this. 

"So he doesn't care about me and...Jen then?" Lance sounded so uncomfortable it was near ridiculous.

"Will is completly fine with that," I assured him.

Lance breathed a sigh of relief. "You are really good for him Ellie," he said after a minute.

When I looked at him questiongly he added, "I'm just saying, Will's always happier when you're around or he is talking about you. He just has this creepy possesed look on his face."

I hoped that that look on his face wasn't exactly like Lance described. Because that would truely be scary.

A few minutes later while most everyone else was still working and Lance and I were playing rock paper sisscors (the extreme version of course),  I was still talking to him.

Talking to Lance wasn't that bad. It was actually kind of fun. He was telling me stuff that he and Will did when they were younger. Turns out that he, Will, and Jen had all been freinds since the fifth grade when Will had moved here. Will and Jen had only just been friends untill about Will's sophmore year. And then they had started going out mainly because people expected them to. It was really intresting actually.

"Paper beats rock dude," I said when he thought he'd won with his rock against my paper.

"Oh, right," he said. He shrugged and then added, "So any reason Will's standing outside the classroom?"

"Huh?" I asked confused.

He pointed to the door and I looked over. Will was standing there and he had this really impatient  expression on his face. It was excited, too. But more impatient.

He motioned for me to come over making sure Morton couldn't see it.

I said, "Uh, I'll be right back." 

Lance shrugged and said, "Ok. Tell him I say hey." Then with a smile he added, "If you get the chance, that is."

I ignored him and went up to Mr. Morton. 

"Um, Mr. Morton," I said. "Can I go to the bathroom please?"

I don't think he even looked up. He probably had no clue who he was talking to. He just nodded down to his book and pointed to the hallpass on the corner of his desks.

I muttered a thanks and walked out into the hallway slipping the pass in the back pocket of my jeans.

"What?" I asked Will walking over to where he was standing. The hall was vacant and quiet. I'd closed the door behind me on the way out so no one could see us. "Why aren't you in class?"

He grinned at me. "Oh. You don't like the bad boy type?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. "I can change your mind about that I bet."

I stopped before he could kiss me. God knows what possesed me to do that, but I did.

"No seriously," I said to his expression that was hurt because I had pushed him away when he'd tryed to kiss me. Hey, it's not like I'd wanted to decline that. I just wanted to figure out what he was doing here.

"What are you doing Will?" I asked. Not in a mad way. Because I definantly wasn't mad. Any extra time to spend with Will I think I'd take.

"I wanted to...see if..." he trailed off. He looked kind of embarrased actually. He had my right hand in both of his hands and was looking down at them.

"You wanted to see..?" I asked looking up at him.

"If you actually meant what I think you were accidentaly going to say this morning," he mumbled blushing. Yeah, that's right. I made Will Wagner blush. I was pretty proud of myself.

But I was embarresed too. I mean, it was obvious he had noticed that now.

"Aw, look," I said anyway. "I made you blush. You look so cute."

He looked up at me. "Shut-up," he said smiling.

"I can do that," I said also smiling. Because I knew a very easy way to be occupied and quiet at the same time with Will.

I moved my free hand to the back of his head and pulled it down untill it was close enough. I leaned my forehead against his and breathed in. I felt his hands move around my waist and he pulled my body as close as possible to his.

"So you wanted to know if...?" I asked faintly as his hand trailed up my side. 

"If...,"he murmered. His voice was unsteady and it reminded me of that night of his party when we were on the roof of his house and I swore I though he might would have kissed me if we hadn't been interupted...

"...you love me," he finished softly.

"Oh right," I murmered. "Thats what you wanted to know."

I moved my head to his shoulder and leaned my forehead down against it. I sighed, frustrated at myself. I loved him to pieces but it just didn't seem realistic that I should be telling someone I love them just having met them a couple of weeks before.

"Does a sigh me no...?" he asked quietly into my hair.

"No," I whispered.  "It means..."

"You don't know," he seemed to have reached his own decision. "Thats ok. I shouldn't expect you to know. I mean, we haven't known each other all that long anyway so that's fine. You don't have to be in love with me right now. That doesn't matter. Just-"

"Oh please just shut up for a second," I said lifting my head up to look at him. I hadn't exactly said it in a mean way. Just a chill out and slow down way.

He still looked at me suprised though after I had put a stop to his rambaling.

"It's just..." I stepped out of his grasp and pushed him back gently. I pretty much started pacing right there in the hallway. "I've always been like practical and stuff, you know? Like happy fairy tale junk was just cute and all not realistic. I'm not pessimistic really. I'm not. Just practical. Atleast that's what my friend back home says...She's all optimistic though. So maybe I would seem pessamistic if you compared me to her, but compare me to someone else and I'll sound just practical. But anyway, really what I was saying was, like it's not realistic for me to love you after just having spent only hours with you really. But the thing is, I think that-"

I stopped. Oh my gosh, breathe, I told myself. Breathe. I was rambling on like some sort of...rambler or something! I couldn't stop.

"Elle," Will said gently. He put his arms out and put each of his hands on either of shoulders gently and massaged them. You have no idea how good that felt. "Chill out ok? Take a deep breath."

I did so and and then said helplessly, "What is wrong with me Will?"

"Nothing at all," he assured me. "Your confused. And you have every right to be. This is kind of werid."

I looked up at him and he was smiling at me. I smiled right back and said, "In a really good way though, right?"

"Yeah duh," he said like it should have been common knowledge. Which for us, it was.

"You should probably...go back in there," he said in a way that looked like it required much energy to do so.

I don't know what it was about that statement that made me say what I said next. Maybe it was because he looked like he didn't want me to go. Or maybe it was because he wasn't forcing me to be in love with him. Whatever it was, the next words that came out of my mouth in a rush were a suprise to even me.

"Will I love you," I said quickly.

I knew it wasnt a lie. It was the absolute truth. No one could deny it.

He grabbed my hand and said, "Seriously?" like some kid who'd just figured out that there was such thing as chocolate toothpaste. 

I nodded. "Like crazy since the second I met you," I said quickly.

And then suddenly, I was wraped in a giant hug and practicaly lifted off the ground.

"Will! Stop," I said laughing. "Put me down crazy!"

He was laughing as he sat me down. But he quickly recovered.

"You love me?" He asked smiling. "You seriously love me?"

"Yes, yes, YES!" I said putting my arms around his neck. "I love you. I love you. I love you, Will."

His expression was extreamly soft as he said, "Yeah? Well, I love you more Elle."

I started to say "In your dreams," but he leaned down and kissed me. And I suddenly didn't know why I would want to protest to his loving me more.  

"You love me," he said a minute later, sounding like he was gloating about something. His forehead was against mine and his back was leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, yeah," I said casually. "All your dreams have come true now. Your life is complete."

"Oh, not quite all my dreams," he whispered with his lips against my ear. "Atleast not the REALLY good ones."

I sighed happily as he kissed my neck. God this boy was good.

"Go back to class, Will," I said breathlessly lying my hands flat against his chest but not pushing away. 

"Is that what you really want...?" He murmered quietly against my neck.

It took all my self control and brain power to say, "Yes, Will. Go back."

He sighed defeated and lifted his head so I could see his eyes.

"Nothing else to tell me?" he asked.

I thought for a second. Actually, I had tons to tell him. Things I didn't tell him before because he'd had a girlfriend. I settled on saying, "Oh, yeah. Lance told me to tell you hey."

He rolled his eyes obviosly having been expecting something else and said, "Ok. Tell him I say hey back."

I smiled and said, "I will. Now bye."

He frowned. "Do you hate me, Elle?"

I laughed lightly. "Actually, the opposite, in fact. I'm in love with you if you don't remember the conversation we had a few minutes ago."

"I love you, too," he said and tried to kiss me again.

But I stopped him. I wondered if being in love really made all people this crazy.

"Nope," I said pulling away before he could kiss me yet. "Nuh-uh Will. You've gotten enough for one class period. Now go learn something, little boy."

I patted the top of his head with one hand while he grumbled.

"Aww, don't be like that," I said sweetly.

"I won't be, ok?" he said seriously. "I am going to be a really good boyfriend and you are going to be super happy and I'm gonna give you whatever you want."

"Well mission accomplished. Your already doing that," I told him smiling.

He grinned. "Well tell me if I'm ever not."

"I won't have to, but ok."

I hugged him and said, "Ok. Time for you to go."

He groaned. "Fine." He kissed my forehead for a second then pulled back and saw my I-told-you-not-to-do-that-again expression and said, "I've been waiting to do this for weeks. Cut me some slack."

I laughed. "Ok. Bye, Will...I love you."

I kind of hesitated before telling him the last part because I felt funny saying it. Don't get me wrong, I definantly loved him. But it was new.

"I love you too," he said. "And now I'm off to class. So goodbye beautiful."

I smiled and leaned up and kissed his cheek. When I pulled back and he looked suprised I said jokingly, "I've been waiting to do this for weeks. Cut me some slack, Wil."

He shook his head smiling and I turned around taking my hallpass out of my pocket grinning.

I walked back into class and turned around to wave at him when I got there. He just leaned back against the wall and crossed his arms and smiled. I winked at him and walked in.

I walked to Mortons desk and handed him the pass, "Here you go Mr. Morton," I said to him. He looked noticably more awake then he had.

He took it from me and I was about to turn around but he looked at me skeptically and said, "You didn't really just go to the bathroom do you?"

I know that I blushed and was completly taken back. "Um, what would happen if I hadn't?"

He chuckled. "Well whatever it is you did can't be as bad as what you did yesterday, Elaine."

I blushed an even brighter red and said, "Uh, I guess your right."

He looked like he was about to laugh. "So I'm guessing you just saw Will then?" he asked.

Oh my God, how did this guy know that?! He was like freaking me out a little.

By now there was no way my blush could get any deeper so I just said, "Um maybe. Can I just go back to my seat please?"

He chuckled again. "Sure."

I walked back to my seat and sat down. I felt Lance staring at me.

"Why do you look like all red?" He asked curiously.

"No reason," I shook my head. "Will says hi."

He grinned. "Ok. Did he say anything else? Or was he occupied?"

I rolled my eyes. "No," I said annoyed. "We didn't talk about you."

"Well what did you talk about then?" he asked.

My reeceding blush came back at the memory and I mumbled, "Um nothing too exciting."

He just grinned and said, "Ok then."

I swear, I don't even know how Liz and Stacey thought I liked them.

Oh, God. Liz and Stacey! What was I going to tell them?

•••••

Lunch was...not good.   

I mean, Will isn't in my lunch. He isn't in any of my classes. So I was having to go through that day basically on my own. Lunch was the worst though. Because that's when I first saw Stacy and Liz.

And they flipped out on me.

"Oh. My. God!" Liz said the moment I sat down at the table. "What the heck is going on Harrison? Your going out with Will Wagner and you didn't even tell us?"

"Its new," I said with a shrug. I did not want to get into this.

"No," Stacey said sternly. "You are not getting away with just saying 'it's good'! What happened girl!"

I sighed. "What do you want to know? But you have to know: this stays strictly between the three of us. If I hear anyone else talking about anything I tell you, you are both dead."

They looked vaugley dissapointed that they wouldn't be able to spread it around but they quickly recovered.

"Ok," Liz said looking excited. "We will start out easy: When?"

I smiled slightly to myself. "Last night."

Their eye's bugged out and I realized by night they might have thought something else. So I added, "Not like that!"

Stacey sighed in relief or maybe dissapointment. "So, where?" she asked.

It suddenly occurred to me that nobody knew about the thing with Marco. I guess that Jen and Lance hadn't mentioned and God knows neither Will or I had. That made me feel realieved.

"At the park," I said blushing to my hair line...Remembering.

"She's blushing," Liz said elbowing Stacey and grinning. "Were getting to the good stuff. Ok. So, what? I mean, did he like tell you he liked you or something?"

"Not really," I said tracing the cap of my water bottle with my index finger. "He kind of..."

"He kissed you!" Stacey declared a little too loudly. 

"Shhh!" I whispered looking around. "Dont just tell everyone!"

"But he did kiss you didn't he?" they demanded to know.

I looked down blushing (I'd never stop turning red would I?) and nodded.

Then they squelled like teenage girls are supposd to.

•••••

Ok. So comments please!
-Jamie the most amazing!


#9 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:47 PM

I loved the update!!! update again soon!

Linzi

#10 xgweniex

xgweniex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:26 AM

OMIGOD UPDATE PLEASE!!!

#11 ragulto101

ragulto101

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:40 PM

UPDATE!!!

#12 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 07:52 PM

So you want me to update? Well it's coming VERY soon! Don't worry! Haha.
-Jamie the most amazing

KEEP ON KEEPIN ON!!

#13 xgweniex

xgweniex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:49 AM

So you want me to update? Well it's coming VERY soon! Don't worry! Haha.
-Jamie the most amazing

KEEP ON KEEPIN ON!!

yaaayayyyy cnt wait !!!
x gweniex

#14 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:50 PM

Ok. So I'm STILL not done with my Avalon High story. I'm slow. But here's the next part of it anyway. The next time I post it should be the last of this story and might start another one. But anyways. Here's your update:

Guess who?" a voice I already knew so well said from behind me while their hands covered my eyes from where I faced my locker.

"Um, Taylor Lautner?" I asked jokingly.

"No!" he said annoyed. He took his hands down and I turned around grinning to look at Will. 

"Aw," I said pretending to look dissapointed. "No Taylor?"

He rolled his eyes. "No," he mumbled.

"Your right," I said grinning and putting my arms around his neck. "Your much better than Taylor Lautner."

Will smiled and I kissed him. He smiled beneath my lips.

He cupped his face in my hands and kissed me harder for a second. And I felt my face heating up at the thought of all the people watching. I swear I was about to pull away right before I heard the voice behind us.

"PDA is not allowed in school..."the voice I unfortunantly recognized as Mr. Morton's, trailed off. I'm pretty sure he recognized us then.

I pulled back slightly. "Oops," Will mouthed since Morton couldn't see him because his back was facing him.

"Um...ok," I said. Because I honestly had no idea what I was supposed to say.

Mr. Morton just looked suprised though and shrugged as the final bell rang. "Well, actually, do whatever. Schools over. Knock yourselves out."

And with that, he left. Wow.

Will and I just started laughing when he was out of ear shot. 

"Oh my God," I said breathlessly. "That was so weird! He like didn't even care!"

Will was still laughing as he said, "I know! And I thought he was weird at your house last night. That was just plain freaky right there though."

"Lets get out of here," I said grinning.

He agreed and wrapped his arm around me after I shut my locker. 

"So how was your day?" He asked casually as we made our way threw the hall.

I smiled because the question seemed so basic for us. "Oh, just a typical day. Well, almost. And yours?"

He was about to say something, when we ran into Jen and Lance.

"Wow," I said after a minute of complete silence between us. "You can almost feel the ackward."

"I know, right?" Jen said easily like she was talking about the weather.

"Yeah, this is weird," Lance clarified.

"You lied to me, Ellie," Jen pouted looking at me.

"What?" I said, having no idea what she was talking about.

"You told me that you didn't like Will," she smiled at me. "Like that atleast. You lie."

"When the hell did you guys even talk?" Will asked suprised.

I blushed (shouldn't there be a rule about how many times a person could blush a day?) remembering the conversation we'd had in the bathroom yesterday. I'd told her I wasn't in love with Will which had been the biggest lie ever.

I didn't know how to answer Will's question because I had promised Jen that I wouldn't tell anyone that I'd found her crying in the bathroom.

But I didn't have to say anything when Jen said, "Oh, I was just having a little mental breakdown yesterday and Ellie helped me out. And I had asked her if she like, liked you Will and she said no. Which, obviously, was a lie as everyone on the planet can now see."

Yes, if your wondering, I DID blush again.

Lance laughed. "You blush way to much," he said. "You were even worse in Morton's class."

"Gee, thanks," I said sarcastically.

Will laughed and said, "Ok. Were going before she turns permanently red."

They said bye and we started walking off. We'd only gotten a couple feet past them though, when we heard both Jen and Lance say together, "Will...?"

He turned around and I came with him since his arm was around my waist.

"Yeah?" he asked.

Jen and Lance looked kind of worried as Lance said, "Um, are we cool?"

Will's face just broke out into a grin and he said, "Duh, we're cool. You guys are still my best friends."

They both looked relieved and Jen practicaly squelled causeing many people to glance over at her curiosly. But she just skipped over to us and turned to me and asked, "May I hug your boyfriend?"

I laughed because it sounded so strange and said, "Of course you can."

She smiled at me and then hugged Wil. It honestly didn't bother me. If another girl had hugged Will it might have. But Jen, that didn't bother me for some reason.

She let go of him and skipped back over to Lance. She took his hand which made him look suprised. 

"Ok," she said ignoring his suprise. "So let's just not let this be ackward. Agreed?"

After a minute of nodding and the hallways were almost cleared, Will and me left and got in his car.

"Ok," he said as we drove. "Favorite color?"

He said we needed to learn more about each other so I guessed this was his way of doing so.

"Blue," I said simply. "Your favorite color?"

"Um, I dunno. Blue or green I guess," he said. "Favorite movie?"

"Any Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Twilight, or...How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days," I said.

He looked at me funny out of the corner of his eye. "Can you tell me which one of those things is not like the other?" he joked.

I laughed. "Whats your favorite movie then?" 

"The fourth Harry Potter. See, I can narrow it down," he said smiling.

"Whatever," I said. "Next question."

"Um...tell me a secret," he said as we pulled into the driveway.

"That wasn't a question," I said unbuckaling my seatbelt.

"Oh, well who cares?" he said with a shrug. "I'll tell you one if you tell me one."

"Fine," I sighed. "Lets go inside though."

I got out of the car and noticed my parents car was gone.

"My parents aren't here," I noted walking up the steps to the door. 

"What? Are you afraid to be alone with me?" he asked with laughter coloring his tone.

I laughed as I stuck my key in the door. "Yep. Terribly afraid of you Will. Your so scary."

I walked in and immediatly just skipped into the kitchen. I threw my bag down onto one of the chairs and looked around for a note from my parents because they always left one if they weren't home. I found one on the fridge that said they had gone back to DC because they hadn't finished what they were supposed to being doing yesterday. God only knows what that was.

"So where are they?" Will asked while I got a water out of the fridge for myself and one for Will.

"DC. For there book. Dunno what their doing really," I said handing him a water that he took.

"So. Secret?" he asked as we walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I sat the way they taught us to in kindergarten: kris cross apple sauce.

"Um," I said trying to think of a secret. Something that wouldn't be too embarresing but would satisfy him. But I couldn't think of anything really. "I don't know. I don't have one. Atleast not a good one."

"Come on," he said smiling. "Everyone has a secret."

"Skip that question," I said. Because I couldn't think of anything good enough.

He scowled at me. But playfully. And said, "Fine. Favorite icecream?"

"Guess," I said. Because if he had payed attention when we had gotten icecream the other night he would have figured it out.

"Ok," he said, knowing what I was getting at. "Well you got moose tracks icecream the other night. But you were having a dilema it looked like over what to get. You were either going to get that or birthday cake flavor-which, by the way, gross-and you looked like you were about to go crazy trying to choose. So I dunno. Which one is it?"

"Neither," I said with a shrug. "I like vanilla."

He looked at me funny for a second then laughed and said, "Your kinda crazy, Elle."

"Aw, but yet you still love me," I said sweetly.

"I do," he said simply. "I love you."

I think that's when it hit me. I think I realized right then that he really truely loved me and how lucky I was. I was in love with him and he was in love with me. It was perfect.

"I want you to kiss me," I admitted.

"Whatever you want," he murmered and before I had time to react he was kissing me.

What was it about this guy that made me act so...I don't know. Like a girl?

I left my hands in my lap and he cupped my face in his. I felt my skin heat up beneath his hands and I sighed happily. I felt him smile beneath my lips. He was way to good at this. It wasn't fair. I was just getting comfortable though, when the phone rang.       

Will groaned and I pulled back slightly and said, "One second."

He whimperd pathetically in a cute way and I said, "Aww, poor boy."

I hoped up and ran to the kitchen and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said breathlessly. From the running and maybe a little (a lot) from the kissing.

"Hey you didn't have to run to get to the phone. You sound crazy out of breath girlie," Nancy's voice said from the phone. 

Ooh, crap. Nancy. She didn't know anything. And I didn't know exactly how to tell her anything.

"Oh, hey dude," I said nervously. I did NOT want to tell her anything. I mean, telling her Will was my boyfriend would be fun to squell about with her but I would have to tell her a lot of other stuff to get to that...and I just couldn't yet. "What's up?"

I heard her sigh. "I miss you. Seriously, can you come home? Everyone here is dumb. Even our friends. They all hate me now. I...I did something stupid, Ellie."

At that moment Will walked in and he opened his mouth to say something but I mouthed, "Do. Not. Speak."

He looked confused but I just shook my head and rolled my eyes. 

"It couldn't be that bad," I told Nancy. "Whadduya do?"

"I...I kissed this guy," she said quickly. 

"Um, Nancy," I said matter of factly. "That's not really a bad thing is it?"

She sighed exasperated. "Under normal surcumstances, no it wouldn't be. But, the guy. Well he was sort of..." 

"Sort of what?" I asked not really caring. I know. I'm such a suportive friend.

"Sort of dating Katie," she said in a rush.

"No!" I said shocked. Katie was one of our few friends back home who actually dated. She had a new boyfriend every month, but she actually truely cared about them all. "Why, Nancy? Why? Your not like that!"

"I know!" Nancy cried. "I'm so stupid! I'm a freaking idiot. You hate me too don't you, Ellie? I wouldn't blame you."

"No I don't hate you," I said gently. "You just acted momentaraly irresponsibly dumb. But I do that too. Don't act depressed dude. And I'll call Katie for you later. Go do something fun till then that doesn't involve kissing your friends boyfriend."

She laughed sadly. "Ok. But what?"

"You got Oreos and Harry Potter? That's all you need for a good time," I said truthfully.

"Yeah I do," she laughed. "Thanks. I'll talk to you later because that sounds seriously appealing to me."

I laughed. "Ok. Bye, Nancy. Love you."

"Love you, too, Ellie," she said before hanging up.

I sat the phone down and stared at it. Had I seriously just talked to my BEST friend and not told her I had a boyfriend? Wow, somethings wrong with me.

"What was that about?" Will asked, startaling me. I'd forgotten he'd come in.

"Um, nothing. Friend. From back home," I said slowly. "She screwed up. So I came to the rescue."

"Your good at helping people with their problems," he said walking over towards me. "I like that about you."

"Yeah, I guess," I said figuring that I'd just tell Nancy tonight.

I stood up and put the phone back in the right spot and I felt Will's arms wrap around my waist causing me to jump in suprise and him to laugh at me.

"Not funny," I pouted turning around in his arms and putting my head in his chest. I hated that I hadn't told my 

best friend, the person I tell everything, that I had a boyfriend. Something big and exciting finally happens and I don't tell her. Geoff was right. I do need some serious help.

•••••

Ok. So comments pretty please!
-Jamie the most amazing


#15 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:36 PM

Once again great update :) Update soon

Linzi

#16 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:41 PM

Thanks Vicky-Tori!! Yeah that's what I plan to do. I'm working on some story ideas right now. So be expecting a post soon! But I was also think it would be intresting if other people posted under this fic. Like if you have a short story that's not really long enough to have it's own space, just post it here!! That would be cool I think.

-J-me.

Sorry, Jcrazy, but this is what the short story section is for. Wanna do short stories, head there.

#17 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:15 PM

Sorry, Jcrazy, but this is what the short story section is for. Wanna do short stories, head there.

wait wait wait. Do you just mean I can't let other people post things here or that I can't do any of this at all. Jcrazy is confused. Someone please help! 
-Jamie the maybe not so amazing if im wrong.


#18 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:10 PM

Short stories are done at teh Short Story section. You can't create your own thread. Sorry, but those are teh rules.

#19 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 03:18 PM

"Guess who?" a voice I already knew so well said from behind me while their hands covered my eyes from where I faced my locker.

"Um, Taylor Lautner?" I asked jokingly.

"No!" he said annoyed. He took his hands down and I turned around grinning to look at Will. 

"Aw," I said pretending to look dissapointed. "No Taylor?"

He rolled his eyes. "No," he mumbled.

"Your right," I said grinning and putting my arms around his neck. "Your much better than Taylor Lautner."

Will smiled and I kissed him. He smiled beneath my lips.

He cupped his face in my hands and kissed me harder for a second. And I felt my face heating up at the thought of all the people watching. I swear I was about to pull away right before I heard the voice behind us.

"PDA is not allowed in school..."the voice I unfortunantly recognized as Mr. Morton's, trailed off. I'm pretty sure he recognized us then.

I pulled back slightly. "Oops," Will mouthed since Morton couldn't see him because his back was facing him.

"Um...ok," I said. Because I honestly had no idea what I was supposed to say.

Mr. Morton just looked suprised though and shrugged as the final bell rang. "Well, actually, do whatever. Schools over. Knock yourselves out."

And with that, he left. Wow.

Will and I just started laughing when he was out of ear shot. 

"Oh my God," I said breathlessly. "That was so weird! He like didn't even care!"

Will was still laughing as he said, "I know! And I thought he was weird at your house last night. That was just plain freaky right there though."

"Lets get out of here," I said grinning.

He agreed and wrapped his arm around me after I shut my locker. 

"So how was your day?" He asked casually as we made our way threw the hall.

I smiled because the question seemed so basic for us. "Oh, just a typical day. Well, almost. And yours?"

He was about to say something, when we ran into Jen and Lance.

"Wow," I said after a minute of complete silence between us. "You can almost feel the ackward."

"I know, right?" Jen said easily like she was talking about the weather.

"Yeah, this is weird," Lance clarified.

"You lied to me, Ellie," Jen pouted looking at me.

"What?" I said, having no idea what she was talking about.

"You told me that you didn't like Will," she smiled at me. "Like that atleast. You lie."

"When the hell did you guys even talk?" Will asked suprised.

I blushed (shouldn't there be a rule about how many times a person could blush a day?) remembering the conversation we'd had in the bathroom yesterday. I'd told her I wasn't in love with Will which had been the biggest lie ever.

I didn't know how to answer Will's question because I had promised Jen that I wouldn't tell anyone that I'd found her crying in the bathroom.

But I didn't have to say anything when Jen said, "Oh, I was just having a little mental breakdown yesterday and Ellie helped me out. And I had asked her if she like, liked you Will and she said no. Which, obviously, was a lie as everyone on the planet can now see."

Yes, if your wondering, I DID blush again.

Lance laughed. "You blush way to much," he said. "You were even worse in Morton's class."

"Gee, thanks," I said sarcastically.

Will laughed and said, "Ok. Were going before she turns permanently red."

They said bye and we started walking off. We'd only gotten a couple feet past them though, when we heard both Jen and Lance say together, "Will...?"

He turned around and I came with him since his arm was around my waist.

"Yeah?" he asked.

Jen and Lance looked kind of worried as Lance said, "Um, are we cool?"

Will's face just broke out into a grin and he said, "Duh, we're cool. You guys are still my best friends."

They both looked relieved and Jen practicaly squelled causeing many people to glance over at her curiosly. But she just skipped over to us and turned to me and asked, "May I hug your boyfriend?"

I laughed because it sounded so strange and said, "Of course you can."

She smiled at me and then hugged Wil. It honestly didn't bother me. If another girl had hugged Will it might have. But Jen, that didn't bother me for some reason.

She let go of him and skipped back over to Lance. She took his hand which made him look suprised. 

"Ok," she said ignoring his suprise. "So let's just not let this be ackward. Agreed?"

After a minute of nodding and the hallways were almost cleared, Will and me left and got in his car.

"Ok," he said as we drove. "Favorite color?"

He said we needed to learn more about each other so I guessed this was his way of doing so.

"Blue," I said simply. "Your favorite color?"

"Um, I dunno. Blue or green I guess," he said. "Favorite movie?"

"Any Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Twilight, or...How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days," I said.

He looked at me funny out of the corner of his eye. "Can you tell me which one of those things is not like the other?" he joked.

I laughed. "Whats your favorite movie then?" 

"The fourth Harry Potter. See, I can narrow it down," he said smiling.

"Whatever," I said. "Next question."

"Um...tell me a secret," he said as we pulled into the driveway.

"That wasn't a question," I said unbuckaling my seatbelt.

"Oh, well who cares?" he said with a shrug. "I'll tell you one if you tell me one."

"Fine," I sighed. "Lets go inside though."

I got out of the car and noticed my parents car was gone.

"My parents aren't here," I noted walking up the steps to the door. 

"What? Are you afraid to be alone with me?" he asked with laughter coloring his tone.

I laughed as I stuck my key in the door. "Yep. Terribly afraid of you Will. Your so scary."

I walked in and immediatly just skipped into the kitchen. I threw my bag down onto one of the chairs and looked around for a note from my parents because they always left one if they weren't home. I found one on the fridge that said they had gone back to DC because they hadn't finished what they were supposed to being doing yesterday. God only knows what that was.

"So where are they?" Will asked while I got a water out of the fridge for myself and one for Will.

"DC. For there book. Dunno what their doing really," I said handing him a water that he took.

"So. Secret?" he asked as we walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I sat the way they taught us to in kindergarten: kris cross apple sauce.

"Um," I said trying to think of a secret. Something that wouldn't be too embarresing but would satisfy him. But I couldn't think of anything really. "I don't know. I don't have one. Atleast not a good one."

"Come on," he said smiling. "Everyone has a secret."

"Skip that question," I said. Because I couldn't think of anything good enough.

He scowled at me. But playfully. And said, "Fine. Favorite icecream?"

"Guess," I said. Because if he had payed attention when we had gotten icecream the other night he would have figured it out.

"Ok," he said, knowing what I was getting at. "Well you got moose tracks icecream the other night. But you were having a dilema it looked like over what to get. You were either going to get that or birthday cake flavor-which, by the way, gross-and you looked like you were about to go crazy trying to choose. So I dunno. Which one is it?"

"Neither," I said with a shrug. "I like vanilla."

He looked at me funny for a second then laughed and said, "Your kinda crazy, Elle."

"Aw, but yet you still love me," I said sweetly.

"I do," he said simply. "I love you."

I think that's when it hit me. I think I realized right then that he really truely loved me and how lucky I was. I was in love with him and he was in love with me. It was perfect.

"I want you to kiss me," I admitted.

"Whatever you want," he murmered and before I had time to react he was kissing me.

What was it about this guy that made me act so...I don't know. Like a girl?

I left my hands in my lap and he cupped my face in his. I felt my skin heat up beneath his hands and I sighed happily. I felt him smile beneath my lips. He was way to good at this. It wasn't fair. I was just getting comfortable though, when the phone rang.       

Will groaned and I pulled back slightly and said, "One second."

He whimperd pathetically in a cute way and I said, "Aww, poor boy."

I hoped up and ran to the kitchen and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said breathlessly. From the running and maybe a little (a lot) from the kissing.

"Hey you didn't have to run to get to the phone. You sound crazy out of breath girlie," Nancy's voice said from the phone. 

Ooh, crap. Nancy. She didn't know anything. And I didn't know exactly how to tell her anything.

"Oh, hey dude," I said nervously. I did NOT want to tell her anything. I mean, telling her Will was my boyfriend would be fun to squell about with her but I would have to tell her a lot of other stuff to get to that...and I just couldn't yet. "What's up?"

I heard her sigh. "I miss you. Seriously, can you come home? Everyone here is dumb. Even our friends. They all hate me now. I...I did something stupid, Ellie."

At that moment Will walked in and he opened his mouth to say something but I mouthed, "Do. Not. Speak."

He looked confused but I just shook my head and rolled my eyes. 

"It couldn't be that bad," I told Nancy. "Whadduya do?"

"I...I kissed this guy," she said quickly. 

"Um, Nancy," I said matter of factly. "That's not really a bad thing is it?"

She sighed exasperated. "Under normal surcumstances, no it wouldn't be. But, the guy. Well he was sort of..." 

"Sort of what?" I asked not really caring. I know. I'm such a suportive friend.

"Sort of dating Katie," she said in a rush.

"No!" I said shocked. Katie was one of our few friends back home who actually dated. She had a new boyfriend every month, but she actually truely cared about them all. "Why, Nancy? Why? Your not like that!"

"I know!" Nancy cried. "I'm so stupid! I'm a freaking idiot. You hate me too don't you, Ellie? I wouldn't blame you."

"No I don't hate you," I said gently. "You just acted momentaraly irresponsibly dumb. But I do that too. Don't act depressed dude. And I'll call Katie for you later. Go do something fun till then that doesn't involve kissing your friends boyfriend."

She laughed sadly. "Ok. But what?"

"You got Oreos and Harry Potter? That's all you need for a good time," I said truthfully.

"Yeah I do," she laughed. "Thanks. I'll talk to you later because that sounds seriously appealing to me."

I laughed. "Ok. Bye, Nancy. Love you."

"Love you, too, Ellie," she said before hanging up.

I sat the phone down and stared at it. Had I seriously just talked to my BEST friend and not told her I had a boyfriend? Wow, somethings wrong with me.

"What was that about?" Will asked, startaling me. I'd forgotten he'd come in.

"Um, nothing. Friend. From back home," I said slowly. "She screwed up. So I came to the rescue."

"Your good at helping people with their problems," he said walking over towards me. "I like that about you."

"Yeah, I guess," I said figuring that I'd just tell Nancy tonight.

I stood up and put the phone back in the right spot and I felt Will's arms wrap around my waist causing me to jump in suprise and him to laugh at me.

"Not funny," I pouted turning around in his arms and putting my head in his chest. I hated that I hadn't told my 

best friend, the person I tell everything, that I had a boyfriend. Something big and exciting finally happens and I don't tell her. Why?

•••••

#20 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 03:21 PM

^^^^ OOPS!!! I had already posted that!!!! This is what I meant to post!


I decided to take my own advice. Will and I were watching the fourth Harry Potter. But we were doing our homework and junk at the same time though. We had Oreos atleast.

"What's up with that?" I said to the television. "George and Fred think they can just put their names in the Goblet of fire and it'll work! Hermoine is right. No way would they be stupid enough so that an ageing potion would change that."

"It's a movie," Will said. I was in the middle of my I-swear-this-is-the-last-one Oreo. What number it really was was a mystery to me. Let's just say the package was full when I started and it was...well, not full now.

"Based on a book," I said. "Did that even happen in the book? It's been forever since I read them."

I glanced over my shoulder to where Will was sitting on the couch. I was on the ground cause I liked it there. I'd felt him messing with my hair earlier but he'd stopped and I didn't want him to.
I'd like to point out that he was done with his homework and I'd only done one problem of mine and it was supposed to be sitting somewhere up on the couch.

But when I turned around he had my binder out and was looking through it.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at him funny.

"Looking thru your binder," he said flipping a paper over in it. "You take really good notes, Elle."

"Gee, thanks. It's not every day I get told I have mad note taking skills," I said sarcastically.

"Ok," he said smiling. "Do you seriously have a section in your binder called doodles?"

I shrugged. "I used to always draw on my notes so I invented a doodle section."

I hoped up on the couch next to him as he flipped through my doodles. 

"You right your name a lot," he noted flipping it again. True, I did. I don't know why. I'll right it differently trying to figure out which one to use.

"Elle?" Will asked curiously.

"Mmhm?" I mumbled looking down at a really good smiley face I'd drawn.

"Why do I call you Elle?" he asked.

That question kind of cought me off gaurd. I mean, I LOVED it when he called me Elle. Seriously, it made me feel special. But why he called me Elle was a mystery.

"I don't know," I said.

"Neither do I," he said. "When I called you it the first time I didn't even mean to it's just what came out of my mouth. But I like calling you Elle. That sounds weird but I do."

I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Well I do too. So don't stop, ok?"

He nodded. "Ok. I won't. I think I should just not question anything anymore. Life would be so much more simple."

"Good idea," I agrees taking my binder from him and shutting it. I burried my head in between his head and shoulder and said, "I'm happy. Are you happy?"

I felt his arms go around my back and pull me towards him. "I'm very happy," he said quietly.

Then the freaking phone rang agian!

"I'd be happier if the stupid phone just shut up," I grumbled.

Will laughed as he released me and I hopped up. 

"Does the phone ringing amuse you or something?" I called walking into the kitchen.

"Oh, definantly." Will said and I realized he'd walked in right behind me.

I rolled my eyes at him as I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked smiling. 

"Hey there little sister stuck at home all alone without me," I heard a voice I'd grown up with say.

"Oh," I said in a unenthusiastic voice. "Hey Geoff."

"Don't sound so excited," he said flatly.

"Oh I apologize for not sounding ecstatic to answer the phone," I said watching Will as he say down. 

"Hey, just wanted to see how you and what's-his-face are doing. You know, the one that's like apparently the reincarnation of king Arther. And then your some other reincarnation and you were almost shot and..." he trailed off.

"I'm just taking a wild guess here," I said walking over and standing by Will instead. "But I think you just might have spoken to Mom or Dad."

"No kidding?" Geoff said as Will looked up and mouthed "your brother?"

I nodded at Will and said to Geoff, "Yeah. See, I'd be happy to explain all of that. Just not now because I really don't feel like it."

There was a pause and then Geoff asked, "How is the guy?"

"Will?" I asked him causing Will to look up at me. 

"No," Geoff said sarcastically. "The other guy that staying at our house."

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me. "He's fine. So did you call for any actual reason?"

Will pulled on my free hand that wasn't holding the phone while he stood up.

"Not really," Geoff said. "I'm just bored. I don't have any more classes today and I figured hey. Why not check up on Ellie?"

"Maybe because I'm sixteen and don't need to be checked up on like you think," I said as Will pulled me back into the living room.

"No," Geoff said while Will and I sat down. "You need to be checked up on because your sixteen actually."

"And why is that?" I asked as Will layed down pulling me with him so my back ended up pressed against his front and his right arm went around my waist.

"Because you are home alone with that guy and God knows what you'll do," Geoff said matter of factly.

I couldn't believe he would think I was that stupid. But apparently he was serious. 

And I also realized I was in the most comfortable position anyone on the face of the planet had ever been in.

"Look," I said to Geoff. "I am not an idiot. So please. I would like to finish this Harry Potter movie. Goodbye."

"I doubt that. But whatever Ellie. Later," he said.

I hung up and sat the phone on the ground beside the sofa. Geoff was annoying but I could forgive him since he was actually just being a big brother.

"How is he?" Will said from behind me. Wherever his skin touched mine my body felt like it was on fire. It felt good. I liked it. A lot.

"The same: crazy," I said turning over and burrying my face in his shirt. He smelled seriously freaking good.

I could feel his heart beating and hear it to. It was fast. Almost as fast as mine which was just going crazy inside my chest.

"Well he is related to you," Will said jokingly wrapping his arms back around me. 

"Haha," I murmered closing my eyes. I realized suddenly I was tired. I knew I hadn't gotten enough sleep last night but I was really sleepy now.

I felt Will pull back slightly and I opened my eyes.

"Um," he said moving one of his hands slowly up my side. "Whatcha wanna do?"

"Whatever," I said softly.

He inspected my face curiously. "Your tired," he declared after a minute. 

"A little," I admitted blushing for some odd reason. I couldn't help it. The blushing, I'd decided, would never end.

"And you blush way to much," he added grinning. "Like I don't even know why your blushing now. Do you always blush this much or is it just today? I'd never noticed it before."

I rolled my eyes. "Just today and you've never been this close to me..."

He sighed and closed his eyes. He moved one of his hands to the side of my face and murmered, "I know. And I don't wanna move."

"You don't have to," I told him slowly. He moved his hand to the back of my head and messed with my hair softly.

"Your parents will be back eventually," he pointed out.

True. I wished Will and I could just be alone for ever and ever but my parents could be back whenever.

"Yeah," I said slowly again. "But untill then..."

And then he grinned and kissed me.



Wills POV
It was entertaining watching Elle sleep. She looked peaceful and happy and very content.

She'd fallen asleep after I kissed her
again. I was sitting up now and she had her head on my lap and was curled up in a ball. She had already been asleep for almost forty five minutes and I had carefully reached over and grabbed her homework and done it without waking her up.

I picked up a strand of her hair and tucked it behind her ear. I ran my hand down the side of her face and stopped when she sighed and said something.

Ok. I may be going crazy, but I swear it sounded like she said my name. I'm probably just flattering myself. It was obvious she was still asleep and all but...

"Will," she murmered. But she was still asleep. She said my name in her sleep. She said my name in her sleep. She said my name in her sleep...

That made my day. No, that made my entire life pretty much.

So I just sat there and watched her sleep and she would turn sometimes or mumble something else, but I was happy just sitting there watching her. I hope that doesn't sound too stalkerish.

I played with her hair and must have been way too into it since I didn't even notice that her dad was leaning against the door frame.

I almost jumped when I saw him but then I remembered Elle in my lap sleeping and controlled myself.

The thing that was really freaking me out though was that he didn't know I was completly in love with his daughter.

"Uh, hi," I said. I noticed my hands were still in her hair so I took them away quickly causing Elle to stir and burry her face against my chest instead. SO not helping me out here Elle.

Her dad didn't look mad or even suprised. Which really shouldn't have suprised me because Elles parents are really nice.

"Hey," he said casually. "She asleep?"

"Um." I looked down at Elle and smiled on the inside. Just because she looked so cute. "Yeah. She fell asleep about an hour ago. We watched, um, a movie."

He nodded and looked at me kind of grinning. "What?" he asked. "You thought I didn't know about you two? You really should have closed the door last night when she showed you upstairs if you didn't want me to know."

Crap, crap, crap! He had seen me kissing his daughter in his sons bedroom. I had been trying to make him and Elles mom love me considering one day (if all went according to plan) I'd be their son in law. Atleast in my dreams.

But he didn't even look mad! He was just standing in the doorway grinning and watching me as my face got redder and redder. If I thought Elle had been blushing earlier it was nothing compared to the way I was now.

"Calm down," he said. "That doesn't bother me. Just keep her safe and happy, ok?"

I sighed and said, "I promise I will." 

He made it so easy on me. Geez and I thought it'd be ackward for a while whenever they found out.

"I know," he smiled. "Wake her up soon. She'll get cranky if she sleeps the day away."

"Ok," I said as he turned and went.

Wow.



#21 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 03:36 PM

Once again great update. Update soon

Linzi

#22 ragulto101

ragulto101

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 04:34 PM

Oh gosh! I love Ellie and Will. I can't believe her Dad is so cool about her daughter's boyfriend living with them knowing that they make out and stuff. But who cares, we have a happy couple. Actually, two happy couples, Jen and Lance, and Will and Ellie. :heartbeat:

Will & Ellie

#23 xgweniex

xgweniex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:08 PM

OMIGOD THT WAS like SOOOO GD UPDATE PLZZZZ
X
gwenii
xx

#24 xgweniex

xgweniex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:00 AM

pllzzzzzz update !!
gwenie
xx :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower:

#25 ragulto101

ragulto101

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:12 AM

Yeah come on Jamie!!

*dancing around the room chanting* "Update! Update Update! Update!"

:074: :074: :074: :074: :074: :074: :074: :074: :074: :074: :074: :074: :074: :074:

-Bookworm

#26 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:55 PM

I'm trying!!! Lol. I've got writers block! I have some stuff but I dunno I it's good. Question though: is there anything you guys would like to see happen with Ellie and Will? I. Need. Ideas!!!
-Jamie the most amazing!


#27 xgweniex

xgweniex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:39 AM

eeerrrrrmmmmmmm i dunno but everythin u write will work lol
gwenie
xx

#28 ragulto101

ragulto101

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:52 PM

maybe some girl attacks will with a kiss and ellie catches them and gets the wrong idea?

-lynn

#29 xgweniex

xgweniex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:59 PM

OMIGOD PLEASE UPDATE !!
gwenie
xxxxxxxxx
x
x
zx
x
x
x :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:

#30 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:47 PM

Ok. Here's yur update girlies.



Ellie's POV
I woke up in an incredibly comfortable position. My head was against Will's chest and his hands were in my hair.

"Hrmm," I mumbled turning over.

"Hello there," he said. I opened my eyes and saw his face huvering above mine.  He was smiling and I wondered why.

"Hi," I said. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. The light that had been coming in the window was gone and I wondered if my parents were home yet. "Geez. My parents aren't home are they?" I asked worriedly.

He grimaced. "Actually, yes. They are."

I sat up so fast my neck screwed up, but I just ignored and said in a loud whisper, "What?!"

"Um," Will said looking uncomfortable. "Yeah. They're home. Only your dad came in here though. So..."

"So what?" I said internally and externally freaking out. "What did he say?!"

"Nothing really," Will shrugged. "Just that...nothing. For me to wake you up soon. Which I was about to do."

"You mean he didn't notice that I was asleep with my head on your chest? Yeah. Right. So what did he say?"

"Well.." he said putting his hand on my leg. "That we probably should have closed the door last night when you showed me upstairs if we didn't want him to know about us."

"Oh, God," I mumbled putting my head on his shoulder. "That is embarresing."

"It's not that bad," Will said. Ha! I beg to differ. "Atleast they don't want to kill me since I made out with their daughter."

"Will," I sighed looking up. "My parent's actually like you. More then they like me I think. You could do whatever and they would still love you."

"She's right," I heard my dad say behind me. I jumped. "But I still suggest you don't do whatever. And," he added looking at me. "We do like you best, Ellie."

"Geez," I said to him. "You freaked me out."

"Oops," he said, clearly not caring at all that he'd scared me. "Well anyway, do you guys want something to eat?" 

"Yeah, sure," Will said.

I groaned. I wasn't hungry at all. 

"What?" My dad asked me.

"One too many Oreos," I said sheepishly. "Haha."

"I told you to chill out with those," Will said jokingly poking my stomach.

I giggled and rolled my eye's at him. Dad looked at us like we were a little special in the eating paste kind of way, but then just shook his head and said, "Uh, Will? You still want some?"

"Sure," Will said. 

"And I need to go and call some people," I said hopping up.

I went upstairs to my room, grabbing the phone on the way, and headed up to make some calls.


Will's POV
I finished eating about a half hour later but I stayed and talked to Ellie's parents for a while just because they're pretty fun to talk to.

When I finally did go upstairs to see if Ellie was done on the phone though, I stopped when I heard her talking. Yes, technicaly it was evesdropping but I was trying to figure out as much as I could about Elle and I thought of it more as an...expieriment.

The door was cracked so I peaked in and saw her sitting on her bed. Her back was away from me and the phone was lying in front of her on speaker.

"...but she kissed my boyfriend," the voice on the other end of thr phone said angerly. Well, maybe I shouldn't have been listening but I wasn't going to be able to stop now.

"Yeah," Elle said slowely. "But you said you didn't even like him all that much, right?"

The girl sighed exasperated and said, "Yes. But-"

"And you said that you missed Nancy even if she might have kissed your boyfriend?" Elle continued.

"Yeah, I know," the voice said tiredly.

"Well then shouldn't you just forget the boyfriend, forgive Nancy, and go on?" Elle asked.

There was a pause before the girl mumbled, "Your right, Ellie. I wish I could be mad at her but I can't....but Tyler was sooo nice!"

Elle sighed and turned over so suddenly in my direction that I didn't have time to get out of the way. She saw me and took a sharp intake of breath. But she just grabbed the phone and said, "He may be nice, but when was the last time he made your stomach flip when he walks in the room?"

She was staring at me the entire time she was talking. It made me really uncomfortable yet somehow also comfortable at the same time.

"I don't remember," the girl said. "Your so right. I've gotta go, Ellie. But thanks. Bye."

"Bye," she said and looked at the phone for a moment before pressing the end button.

"Rule one if you're going to live here," Elle said hopping up from the bed and putting the phone down. "No spying on me or evesdropping on my phone calls."

"I wasn't-" I started to say. But I was interupted like her friend had been.

"Yes. You were," she said. But she was smiling and I knew that meant she wasn't mad or anything.

"Your right then," I said walking over and putting my arm's around her waist. "I was. And that was pretty decent advice, Dr. Phil."

She shook her head in disgust. "Can't I atleast be Opera?"

I laughed. "Sure. Opera. Can I have some advice?"

She looked at me curiously before saying, "Um, I guess."

"Well," I started slowly, smiling. "There's this girl I really like and I was wondering if I want her to kiss me should I just say so or-"

I was cut off again, but this time I didn't mind at all because she put her arm's around my neck and kissed me. 

I laced my fingers through the hair at the back of her head and put the other one on her waist. I wondered if I was being a little too forward with her. Because, let's face it, even though it seems like I've known her for my entire life (and possibly some other lifes too.) I really only met her a few weeks ago. But she didn't exactly seem to mind...


Ellie's POV
If there is one thing on this world I truely love (besides Will) it's teacher work days. The day is so perfect always because you know it's a free day for you, but yet your teachers have to work. Haha. Take that teachers!

That's why I was so glad though when I realized that the next day was a teacher work day. I'd stayed up half that night just talking to (and...kissing) Will but yet I somehow still woke up early. I wasn't tired though so I just looked at my clock that read 9:15, changed into my swimsuit, and went outside without seeing anyone on my way out.

I was lying on my raft just thinking about the past few days and how great they were. If, you know, you took out the whole thing with Marco. But other then that, perfect.

I had been floating around for about half an hour and I felt like I was getting seriously close to spider rock again. So I opened my eye's...

...and Will was sitting there. Suprise, suprise.

I didn't scream or do anything like the first time I saw him. And I didn't just look completly calm like I had the second time. I just smiled at him.

"Hey," I said leaning up on my elbows.

Instead of him saying hey to me he just looked at me, without smiling but without frowning also, and said calmly, "How come you always open your eye's right before you get here?"

"Because," I said sitting up a little more. "There is this huge spider that lives on that rock and I don't want to harm our gentle ecosystem by killing it when I push off of the rock."

He hopped up really fast and I tried not to laugh as he looked at me half annoyed and half suprised.

"You think that's funny?" he asked narrowing his eyes at me. But, he was SO smiling.

"I think your reaction was funny," I corrected him grinning.

He rolled his eye's and said, "All the times I've sat here and you choose to tell me now?"

I rolled MY eye's now and said, "Ok. For one, you've only sat there twice before this. And two, I couldn't exactly just say 'there's a spider on that rock. Get off' the other times you were there. That would have been weird."

"But quite helpful," he said looking around the rock.

I laughed and he looked back up at me out of the corner of his eye and shook his head and grinned at me. He looked happy. I didn't know why. I mean, his half brother tried to kill him two days ago and his dad kicked him out for a stupid reason. He didn't have to many things to be ecstatic over at the moment.

After examining the rock carefully, he slowly sat back down and ran his hand through his hair in a really cute gesture. But everything about him was cute at that moment. He had a white undershirts and a pair of light blue nylon shorts that matched his eye's. And his hair was standing up in different directions like he'd just woken up. Which, actually, he had.

"Why are you staring at me?" he asked suspiciously a moment later.

I blushed and said, "Um, no reason." Well, that's a lie. And I realized I didn't want to lie to him at all. Even if it was something as little as to why I was staring at him.

"Actually," I continued. "I was just thinking you look really..." I struggled for the right words. "Cute."

He looked down and his face turned slightly red. That made me laugh and he looked back up at me and rolled his eye's.

"So," he said. "What are you going to do today?"

"Um," I looked around. "This?"

"That's no fun," he said frowning.

"I think it's very fun," I defended myself and my pool.

"Can't we do something?" he asked me pouting.

I sighed and said, "Sure," with a shrug.

"Try and not sound too excited over the idea of going out with me," he said in a flat voice.

And that's when I realized that when he said he wanted to do something he meant like a date. I think. I can't really be sure considering I'm not very expierienced in that department.

"Oh, sorry," I said sarcastically. "Well what do you wanna do? My parents are gonna be locked in their offices all day. I can bet on that."

"I dunno," he said reaching for my raft as I started to drift away. "Do you even get wet when your out here?"

"No, I finally got to the point where I can stay completly dry on here," I said kind of proudly. But really, it'd taken a lot of practice. A whole summer of practice. I should be proud.

"That's it," he said. "You NEED to get out."

He grinned at me and I said, "Whatever."

I got off my raft and out of the pool and Wil followed me as I walked toward the house.

"Wait," he said when I was almost at the door. I felt him grab my arm and spin me around so I was facing him.

"What?" I asked quietly. He was really close to me now so I didn't need to talk loudly.

"Nothing," he said just as quietly taking one if his hand and brushing the hair that had fallen out of my ponytail behind my ear.

I blushed and looked down. But he immediatly took his other hand under my chin and lifted my head back up.

He hesitantly moved his head closer to mine and he stopped right before he got close enough to kiss me and just stood there. 

"Um, are you gonna kiss me or just stand there all day?" I whispered.

He laughed lightly and I put one of my hands on his shoulder. He didn't answer my question but I think I figured out his answer when he kissed me.  

I felt my hands go around his neck and one of his was pressed against my bare side-

Then he sort of...retreated. I mean...he stepped back from me just when I'd started kissing him back.

"You...stopped?" I accused him. But it sounded like a question.

He sighed. "Yeah, sorry. Just...I don't want to just kiss you all the time now."

I looked at him skeptically.

"Ok. That was a lie," he said. "I do want to kiss you all the time but my point was that I'm not going to. Because I still like...love talking to you, Elle. And I have like no self-control around you so I need some help here."

I smiled at him and said, "You have plenty of self control, Will. Actually, you have too much. But whatever. I  agree with you I guess."

He smiled and tried to kiss me again but when he almost did I stepped away from him and skipped past him inside.

"Elle," he called annoyed as I walked into the living room. But I just contined walking up the stairs, towards my room.

I skipped into my room and was closing the door when his foot in the door frame stopped me.

"Move you're foot or it will be in serious pain here in a second," I said sweetly.

"You'd never hurt me," he said simply. "Atleast not intentionaly."

"True," I shrugged and he smiled. "But you better get out because I want to change and you don't want to be here for that, now do you?"

He grinned and said, dragging out the word, "Weelllll..."

I rolled my eye's. "Pervert," I muttered as his grin grew broader.

"Oh so that makes you happy?" I asked sarcastically. "If I call you perverted?"

He nodded. "Of course." He leaned forward and kissed my lips quickly. "Ok. Get dressed, kid."

"Hey! I'm not a kid," I called after him as he walked away.

"But I'm like over a year older then you," he said looking back at me. "Doesn't that give me the right to call you a kid?" 

"Not at all," I called back slamming the door. I leaned up against it for a second touching my lips where he had kissed me. But then I shook my head and snapped back into reality.

I grinned like an idiot as I changed and was pulling on my black converses as I went down the stairs. Which, trust me, isn't that easy.

I almost tripped at the bottom stair but I felt Will grab my arm. I hadn't known he was behind me so it came as a suprise. Which just caused me to nearly trip again. 

"Clumsy are we?"Will asked smiling.

"Shut up," I mumbled. "Now where are we going?" I sat down on the bottom stair and tied my shoes. He sat down next to me.

"I don't care," he said. "You wanna tell your parents were going?"

"Yeah." I stood up and grabbed his hand and pulled him along with me.

"Hey, Dad?" I said walking into his office.

"Yeah?" he said not looking up from his work.

"Me and Will are gonna go somewhere. That ok?"

He glanced up and said, "Where ya going?"

I shrugged. "I dunno."

"Well when are you gonna be back?" he asked.

I shrugged again and he sighed and said, "Just don't kill yourself or do anything stupid and be back before a ridiculous time, ok?"

I thought this sounded fair so I nodded and said, "Ok. Later."

"I was right," Will said when we got in his car. "Your dad never says no to you."

I sighed and said, "Oh yes he does. Not a lot but occasionaly."

"Yeah," Will said as we drove. "Like name once?"

"Well," I said digging into my memeory. "There was that time when I was six and he wouldn't let me have a pony."

He snorted. "That does not count," he said glancing over at me. I was watching him as we drove. It was really quite intresting.

"Yeah, I guess," I sighed. "Ok. Well once when I was thirteen I wanted to go see a movie with like a group of ten people and he said no because there wasn't going to be any adult supervision, right? And I told him he could come with us if he wanted to but he still said no. Does that count?"

He considered it for a second then said, "I guess. But that was one time. Could you name another?"

I sighed. "Ok. Forget it. My parents are great. Point made."

He laughed. I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked kind of disgusted.

"Sorry," he said noticing my tone. "Just...you made it sound like a bad thing that your parents are so great. And trust me Elle, it's not." 

I looked at him and said quietly, "I know." I paused and looked at the road. "Where are we going?"

He laughed and looked around the road. "Good question. I don't know."

I laughed along with him. "Wow, Will."

"Well where do you want to go?" he asked stopping at a stop sign and turning to look at me.

I thought about it for a second. I'd pretty much be willing to go anywhere as long as it was with him.

"Lets just...drive," I said smiling.

"Drive," he asked looking at me confused.

"Yeah," I grinned. "Why not?"

He looked at me, shrugged, said, "That sounds good to me," and we drove.


About six hours later I was watching the sunset with Will. We had drove and drove and had ended up on the side of a deserted road with fields on either said of us.

"What do you think is more important?" I asked him from where we layed on the ground next to his car in the grass. "Equality or happiness?"

"What do you mean by that?" he asked.

"I mean, what if everyone in the world was just content? They weren't happy but they weren't sad either. They were...fine. Or what if only a small portion of people were happy and everyone else was just...whatever."

"I think," he said slowly. "I'd choose the happiness one."

I nodded in agreement watching the orange and the blue mix in the sunset. It was pretty. I couldn't remember the last time I had watched anything nature-like.

"Elle?" he asked.

I turned my head slowly towards him to find him already looking at me. "Yeah?" I asked him.

"Don't you wish...you could just stay right here?" he asked quietly.

I looked back up at the sky and then back over at my hand he was holding.

"It doesn't have to be right here," I said slowly. "Just..."

I trailed off and after a minute he grinned.

"You were gonna say with me," he said grinning.

I rolled my eye's at him. "So?" I didn't care anymore if he knew I was completly in love with him. It actually made me happy.

"Nothing," he smiled. 

"Well quit looking like you've won a prize," I said dropping his hand and rolling over onto my other side so I was facing away from him.

I felt his arm wrap around me and I shivered. "But I have," he whispered into my ear.

I sighed contently and he laughed quietly. I turned around and put my forehead against his shoulder. He rubbed my back and I closed my eye's and all was peaceful...for a second.

But then he shook me and said, "Oh your not falling asleep. Not again!"

"I'm not," I said tiredly. Yeah ok. I was getting tired again. But I wasn't about to fall asleep...maybe.

"Nooo!" he said laughing and pushed me back. But I grabbed his shoulders and tried to pull closer to him. He laughed and rolled over so that he was on top of me yet none if his weight was. His hands were on either side of the ground beside his arm's and mine were against his shoulders.

"I'm awake now," I said annoyed. But I really wasn't. How could I be with him...well, with him almost on top of me?

"Yeah..." he whispered looking at me softly. Really. He was looking at me SOFTLY. I know that sounds weird but that's the only way to describe it. I felt warm and cozy and safe under his gaze.

Then I did the thing any girl would do in my situation. I lifted my head up and kissed him.


Later that night when I was home and in bed, I picked up the phone and dialed Nancy's number. She picked up ok the first ring.

"Hey, Ellie," she said yawning. "What is it? I'm about to go to bed."

"Well," I said slowly smiling. "You remember that guy Will I told you about...?"

"Yes?" she asked suspiciously.

"Well..." and I told her everything. 

Well not everything. Just about Will staying with me and being my boyfriend. I'd wait to tell her in person about the whole reincarnation thing. But I was pretty sure that she actually enjoyed hearing about my boyfriend better.

Cause that's just how best friends are.


-Love,
Jamie the most amazing.

#31 xgweniex

xgweniex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:04 PM

Ok. Here's yur update girlies.



Ellie's POV
I woke up in an incredibly comfortable position. My head was against Will's chest and his hands were in my hair.

"Hrmm," I mumbled turning over.

"Hello there," he said. I opened my eyes and saw his face huvering above mine.  He was smiling and I wondered why.

"Hi," I said. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. The light that had been coming in the window was gone and I wondered if my parents were home yet. "Geez. My parents aren't home are they?" I asked worriedly.

He grimaced. "Actually, yes. They are."

I sat up so fast my neck screwed up, but I just ignored and said in a loud whisper, "What?!"

"Um," Will said looking uncomfortable. "Yeah. They're home. Only your dad came in here though. So..."

"So what?" I said internally and externally freaking out. "What did he say?!"

"Nothing really," Will shrugged. "Just that...nothing. For me to wake you up soon. Which I was about to do."

"You mean he didn't notice that I was asleep with my head on your chest? Yeah. Right. So what did he say?"

"Well.." he said putting his hand on my leg. "That we probably should have closed the door last night when you showed me upstairs if we didn't want him to know about us."

"Oh, God," I mumbled putting my head on his shoulder. "That is embarresing."

"It's not that bad," Will said. Ha! I beg to differ. "Atleast they don't want to kill me since I made out with their daughter."

"Will," I sighed looking up. "My parent's actually like you. More then they like me I think. You could do whatever and they would still love you."

"She's right," I heard my dad say behind me. I jumped. "But I still suggest you don't do whatever. And," he added looking at me. "We do like you best, Ellie."

"Geez," I said to him. "You freaked me out."

"Oops," he said, clearly not caring at all that he'd scared me. "Well anyway, do you guys want something to eat?" 

"Yeah, sure," Will said.

I groaned. I wasn't hungry at all. 

"What?" My dad asked me.

"One too many Oreos," I said sheepishly. "Haha."

"I told you to chill out with those," Will said jokingly poking my stomach.

I giggled and rolled my eye's at him. Dad looked at us like we were a little special in the eating paste kind of way, but then just shook his head and said, "Uh, Will? You still want some?"

"Sure," Will said. 

"And I need to go and call some people," I said hopping up.

I went upstairs to my room, grabbing the phone on the way, and headed up to make some calls.


Will's POV
I finished eating about a half hour later but I stayed and talked to Ellie's parents for a while just because they're pretty fun to talk to.

When I finally did go upstairs to see if Ellie was done on the phone though, I stopped when I heard her talking. Yes, technicaly it was evesdropping but I was trying to figure out as much as I could about Elle and I thought of it more as an...expieriment.

The door was cracked so I peaked in and saw her sitting on her bed. Her back was away from me and the phone was lying in front of her on speaker.

"...but she kissed my boyfriend," the voice on the other end of thr phone said angerly. Well, maybe I shouldn't have been listening but I wasn't going to be able to stop now.

"Yeah," Elle said slowely. "But you said you didn't even like him all that much, right?"

The girl sighed exasperated and said, "Yes. But-"

"And you said that you missed Nancy even if she might have kissed your boyfriend?" Elle continued.

"Yeah, I know," the voice said tiredly.

"Well then shouldn't you just forget the boyfriend, forgive Nancy, and go on?" Elle asked.

There was a pause before the girl mumbled, "Your right, Ellie. I wish I could be mad at her but I can't....but Tyler was sooo nice!"

Elle sighed and turned over so suddenly in my direction that I didn't have time to get out of the way. She saw me and took a sharp intake of breath. But she just grabbed the phone and said, "He may be nice, but when was the last time he made your stomach flip when he walks in the room?"

She was staring at me the entire time she was talking. It made me really uncomfortable yet somehow also comfortable at the same time.

"I don't remember," the girl said. "Your so right. I've gotta go, Ellie. But thanks. Bye."

"Bye," she said and looked at the phone for a moment before pressing the end button.

"Rule one if you're going to live here," Elle said hopping up from the bed and putting the phone down. "No spying on me or evesdropping on my phone calls."

"I wasn't-" I started to say. But I was interupted like her friend had been.

"Yes. You were," she said. But she was smiling and I knew that meant she wasn't mad or anything.

"Your right then," I said walking over and putting my arm's around her waist. "I was. And that was pretty decent advice, Dr. Phil."

She shook her head in disgust. "Can't I atleast be Opera?"

I laughed. "Sure. Opera. Can I have some advice?"

She looked at me curiously before saying, "Um, I guess."

"Well," I started slowly, smiling. "There's this girl I really like and I was wondering if I want her to kiss me should I just say so or-"

I was cut off again, but this time I didn't mind at all because she put her arm's around my neck and kissed me. 

I laced my fingers through the hair at the back of her head and put the other one on her waist. I wondered if I was being a little too forward with her. Because, let's face it, even though it seems like I've known her for my entire life (and possibly some other lifes too.) I really only met her a few weeks ago. But she didn't exactly seem to mind...


Ellie's POV
If there is one thing on this world I truely love (besides Will) it's teacher work days. The day is so perfect always because you know it's a free day for you, but yet your teachers have to work. Haha. Take that teachers!

That's why I was so glad though when I realized that the next day was a teacher work day. I'd stayed up half that night just talking to (and...kissing) Will but yet I somehow still woke up early. I wasn't tired though so I just looked at my clock that read 9:15, changed into my swimsuit, and went outside without seeing anyone on my way out.

I was lying on my raft just thinking about the past few days and how great they were. If, you know, you took out the whole thing with Marco. But other then that, perfect.

I had been floating around for about half an hour and I felt like I was getting seriously close to spider rock again. So I opened my eye's...

...and Will was sitting there. Suprise, suprise.

I didn't scream or do anything like the first time I saw him. And I didn't just look completly calm like I had the second time. I just smiled at him.

"Hey," I said leaning up on my elbows.

Instead of him saying hey to me he just looked at me, without smiling but without frowning also, and said calmly, "How come you always open your eye's right before you get here?"

"Because," I said sitting up a little more. "There is this huge spider that lives on that rock and I don't want to harm our gentle ecosystem by killing it when I push off of the rock."

He hopped up really fast and I tried not to laugh as he looked at me half annoyed and half suprised.

"You think that's funny?" he asked narrowing his eyes at me. But, he was SO smiling.

"I think your reaction was funny," I corrected him grinning.

He rolled his eye's and said, "All the times I've sat here and you choose to tell me now?"

I rolled MY eye's now and said, "Ok. For one, you've only sat there twice before this. And two, I couldn't exactly just say 'there's a spider on that rock. Get off' the other times you were there. That would have been weird."

"But quite helpful," he said looking around the rock.

I laughed and he looked back up at me out of the corner of his eye and shook his head and grinned at me. He looked happy. I didn't know why. I mean, his half brother tried to kill him two days ago and his dad kicked him out for a stupid reason. He didn't have to many things to be ecstatic over at the moment.

After examining the rock carefully, he slowly sat back down and ran his hand through his hair in a really cute gesture. But everything about him was cute at that moment. He had a white undershirts and a pair of light blue nylon shorts that matched his eye's. And his hair was standing up in different directions like he'd just woken up. Which, actually, he had.

"Why are you staring at me?" he asked suspiciously a moment later.

I blushed and said, "Um, no reason." Well, that's a lie. And I realized I didn't want to lie to him at all. Even if it was something as little as to why I was staring at him.

"Actually," I continued. "I was just thinking you look really..." I struggled for the right words. "Cute."

He looked down and his face turned slightly red. That made me laugh and he looked back up at me and rolled his eye's.

"So," he said. "What are you going to do today?"

"Um," I looked around. "This?"

"That's no fun," he said frowning.

"I think it's very fun," I defended myself and my pool.

"Can't we do something?" he asked me pouting.

I sighed and said, "Sure," with a shrug.

"Try and not sound too excited over the idea of going out with me," he said in a flat voice.

And that's when I realized that when he said he wanted to do something he meant like a date. I think. I can't really be sure considering I'm not very expierienced in that department.

"Oh, sorry," I said sarcastically. "Well what do you wanna do? My parents are gonna be locked in their offices all day. I can bet on that."

"I dunno," he said reaching for my raft as I started to drift away. "Do you even get wet when your out here?"

"No, I finally got to the point where I can stay completly dry on here," I said kind of proudly. But really, it'd taken a lot of practice. A whole summer of practice. I should be proud.

"That's it," he said. "You NEED to get out."

He grinned at me and I said, "Whatever."

I got off my raft and out of the pool and Wil followed me as I walked toward the house.

"Wait," he said when I was almost at the door. I felt him grab my arm and spin me around so I was facing him.

"What?" I asked quietly. He was really close to me now so I didn't need to talk loudly.

"Nothing," he said just as quietly taking one if his hand and brushing the hair that had fallen out of my ponytail behind my ear.

I blushed and looked down. But he immediatly took his other hand under my chin and lifted my head back up.

He hesitantly moved his head closer to mine and he stopped right before he got close enough to kiss me and just stood there. 

"Um, are you gonna kiss me or just stand there all day?" I whispered.

He laughed lightly and I put one of my hands on his shoulder. He didn't answer my question but I think I figured out his answer when he kissed me.  

I felt my hands go around his neck and one of his was pressed against my bare side-

Then he sort of...retreated. I mean...he stepped back from me just when I'd started kissing him back.

"You...stopped?" I accused him. But it sounded like a question.

He sighed. "Yeah, sorry. Just...I don't want to just kiss you all the time now."

I looked at him skeptically.

"Ok. That was a lie," he said. "I do want to kiss you all the time but my point was that I'm not going to. Because I still like...love talking to you, Elle. And I have like no self-control around you so I need some help here."

I smiled at him and said, "You have plenty of self control, Will. Actually, you have too much. But whatever. I  agree with you I guess."

He smiled and tried to kiss me again but when he almost did I stepped away from him and skipped past him inside.

"Elle," he called annoyed as I walked into the living room. But I just contined walking up the stairs, towards my room.

I skipped into my room and was closing the door when his foot in the door frame stopped me.

"Move you're foot or it will be in serious pain here in a second," I said sweetly.

"You'd never hurt me," he said simply. "Atleast not intentionaly."

"True," I shrugged and he smiled. "But you better get out because I want to change and you don't want to be here for that, now do you?"

He grinned and said, dragging out the word, "Weelllll..."

I rolled my eye's. "Pervert," I muttered as his grin grew broader.

"Oh so that makes you happy?" I asked sarcastically. "If I call you perverted?"

He nodded. "Of course." He leaned forward and kissed my lips quickly. "Ok. Get dressed, kid."

"Hey! I'm not a kid," I called after him as he walked away.

"But I'm like over a year older then you," he said looking back at me. "Doesn't that give me the right to call you a kid?" 

"Not at all," I called back slamming the door. I leaned up against it for a second touching my lips where he had kissed me. But then I shook my head and snapped back into reality.

I grinned like an idiot as I changed and was pulling on my black converses as I went down the stairs. Which, trust me, isn't that easy.

I almost tripped at the bottom stair but I felt Will grab my arm. I hadn't known he was behind me so it came as a suprise. Which just caused me to nearly trip again. 

"Clumsy are we?"Will asked smiling.

"Shut up," I mumbled. "Now where are we going?" I sat down on the bottom stair and tied my shoes. He sat down next to me.

"I don't care," he said. "You wanna tell your parents were going?"

"Yeah." I stood up and grabbed his hand and pulled him along with me.

"Hey, Dad?" I said walking into his office.

"Yeah?" he said not looking up from his work.

"Me and Will are gonna go somewhere. That ok?"

He glanced up and said, "Where ya going?"

I shrugged. "I dunno."

"Well when are you gonna be back?" he asked.

I shrugged again and he sighed and said, "Just don't kill yourself or do anything stupid and be back before a ridiculous time, ok?"

I thought this sounded fair so I nodded and said, "Ok. Later."

"I was right," Will said when we got in his car. "Your dad never says no to you."

I sighed and said, "Oh yes he does. Not a lot but occasionaly."

"Yeah," Will said as we drove. "Like name once?"

"Well," I said digging into my memeory. "There was that time when I was six and he wouldn't let me have a pony."

He snorted. "That does not count," he said glancing over at me. I was watching him as we drove. It was really quite intresting.

"Yeah, I guess," I sighed. "Ok. Well once when I was thirteen I wanted to go see a movie with like a group of ten people and he said no because there wasn't going to be any adult supervision, right? And I told him he could come with us if he wanted to but he still said no. Does that count?"

He considered it for a second then said, "I guess. But that was one time. Could you name another?"

I sighed. "Ok. Forget it. My parents are great. Point made."

He laughed. I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked kind of disgusted.

"Sorry," he said noticing my tone. "Just...you made it sound like a bad thing that your parents are so great. And trust me Elle, it's not." 

I looked at him and said quietly, "I know." I paused and looked at the road. "Where are we going?"

He laughed and looked around the road. "Good question. I don't know."

I laughed along with him. "Wow, Will."

"Well where do you want to go?" he asked stopping at a stop sign and turning to look at me.

I thought about it for a second. I'd pretty much be willing to go anywhere as long as it was with him.

"Lets just...drive," I said smiling.

"Drive," he asked looking at me confused.

"Yeah," I grinned. "Why not?"

He looked at me, shrugged, said, "That sounds good to me," and we drove.


About six hours later I was watching the sunset with Will. We had drove and drove and had ended up on the side of a deserted road with fields on either said of us.

"What do you think is more important?" I asked him from where we layed on the ground next to his car in the grass. "Equality or happiness?"

"What do you mean by that?" he asked.

"I mean, what if everyone in the world was just content? They weren't happy but they weren't sad either. They were...fine. Or what if only a small portion of people were happy and everyone else was just...whatever."

"I think," he said slowly. "I'd choose the happiness one."

I nodded in agreement watching the orange and the blue mix in the sunset. It was pretty. I couldn't remember the last time I had watched anything nature-like.

"Elle?" he asked.

I turned my head slowly towards him to find him already looking at me. "Yeah?" I asked him.

"Don't you wish...you could just stay right here?" he asked quietly.

I looked back up at the sky and then back over at my hand he was holding.

"It doesn't have to be right here," I said slowly. "Just..."

I trailed off and after a minute he grinned.

"You were gonna say with me," he said grinning.

I rolled my eye's at him. "So?" I didn't care anymore if he knew I was completly in love with him. It actually made me happy.

"Nothing," he smiled. 

"Well quit looking like you've won a prize," I said dropping his hand and rolling over onto my other side so I was facing away from him.

I felt his arm wrap around me and I shivered. "But I have," he whispered into my ear.

I sighed contently and he laughed quietly. I turned around and put my forehead against his shoulder. He rubbed my back and I closed my eye's and all was peaceful...for a second.

But then he shook me and said, "Oh your not falling asleep. Not again!"

"I'm not," I said tiredly. Yeah ok. I was getting tired again. But I wasn't about to fall asleep...maybe.

"Nooo!" he said laughing and pushed me back. But I grabbed his shoulders and tried to pull closer to him. He laughed and rolled over so that he was on top of me yet none if his weight was. His hands were on either side of the ground beside his arm's and mine were against his shoulders.

"I'm awake now," I said annoyed. But I really wasn't. How could I be with him...well, with him almost on top of me?

"Yeah..." he whispered looking at me softly. Really. He was looking at me SOFTLY. I know that sounds weird but that's the only way to describe it. I felt warm and cozy and safe under his gaze.

Then I did the thing any girl would do in my situation. I lifted my head up and kissed him.


Later that night when I was home and in bed, I picked up the phone and dialed Nancy's number. She picked up ok the first ring.

"Hey, Ellie," she said yawning. "What is it? I'm about to go to bed."

"Well," I said slowly smiling. "You remember that guy Will I told you about...?"

"Yes?" she asked suspiciously.

"Well..." and I told her everything. 

Well not everything. Just about Will staying with me and being my boyfriend. I'd wait to tell her in person about the whole reincarnation thing. But I was pretty sure that she actually enjoyed hearing about my boyfriend better.

Cause that's just how best friends are.


-Love,
Jamie the most amazing.

OMIGOSH THAT WAS THE BEST U SOO NEED 2 UPDATE SOON OR IM GONA DIE !!
gwenie
x
x
x

#32 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:59 PM

Antohere great update :)

Update soon

Linzi

#33 xgweniex

xgweniex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:42 PM

:icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower:

#34 ragulto101

ragulto101

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:18 PM

Nice! Another great update, Jamie!

Those two just can't keep their eyes and...lips off each other.

Can't wait for the update!

-Reggie

#35 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:28 PM

Hey there readers! Thanks for the feedback! I'll update soon. And yeah Reggie, I always thought that they would have a lovey dovey relationship at the begining to like make up for lost time because I think they're just so darn cute together!

-Jamie 
*me will update soon!

#36 ragulto101

ragulto101

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:07 AM

You know they do. I saw a pic of one of the mangas and he had just won the football game. He took off his helmet and sweep her off her feet. Then they kissed right there on the field in front of everybody. Then- I'm gonna shut up. I don't wanna spoil the mangas for ya.

-Reggie

#37 xgweniex

xgweniex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:58 AM

OMIGOD please update IM DYING OF THE SUSPENCE
LOL
random
gwenie

x
x
x

x

#38 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 05:54 PM

Here's an update. It's taken place like three weeks after what has happened.


....three weeks later.

"Dog," I said

"Animal," Will said.

"Cat," I said.

"Tig," he said.

"Ok. Stop!" I said laughing. This was officially the stupidest game me and Will had ever tried to play. I would say something, then he would say the first thing that came to mind and so on. It was dumb.

"Why?" he said laughing as we walked in the school. 

"Because this is stupid!" I blurted laughing.

We continued laughing for a few moments untill Lance and Jen came up to us.

"What's wrong with you too?" Lance asked grinning.

"Nothing," we both said quickly. Then we started laughing all over again.

"They're in love," Jen sang smiling.

"Shut up," we said at the same time.

"Ah," Lance said. "But you can't deny it now can you?"

No I guess we couldn't. We spent every waking moment together and I loved every second of it.

"Whatever," Will said. "I don't feel inclined to talk about my relationship with either of you."

They had all gotten to the point in their relationship where they could tease each other and not feel weird about. I was pretty sure things were back to normal between the three of them. Everything seemed right. Will was still staying at my house but I liked it that way and I believe he did to. Things were just...good.

"Hey we have an assembly this morning," Lance said looking at the bulliton board outside the office.

"Lance," Jen said faking shock. "You can read?!"

He gave her a disgusted look and we all laughed at him.

"Come on," Will said grabbing the strap on my bag and tugging me along. "You have two minutes to get to class."

"Ok, later guys," I said to Lance and Jen.

They said bye and Will walked me to my homeroom.

"So save me a seat next to you at assembly?" he asked backing me against the wall next to my class.

I nodded. "Ok," I said as he put his hands on my shoulders.

"Well I guess I'll see you then," he said slowly.

"Mmhmm," I said leaning up for my goodbye kiss. 

He knew what I wanted so he just leaned down for me and kissed me quickly. I blushed like I always do when he kisses me in public even if I'm the one initiating the kiss.

He smiled at me and said, "Ok. I'm going now."

I pouted but said, "Whatever. Bye, Will."

"Bye, Elle. Love you," he grinned.

"I love you too, Will," I said as he turned and walked off. 

I watched him walk away and then as I heard the bell ring I walked into the class. I took my seat and said hey to a few people around me.

"Ok everyone," my home room teacher Mr. Kelly said. "We've got a new student here with us today. Two new students actually. They're brother and sister if I believe...?"

He looked behind him at the two new students. And...whoa.

I mean they were like...attractive. I don't mean to sound all girly or whatever but really. They were.

The girl had straight blonde hair that came down past her shoulder. Her skin looked pale, but in a way that suited her. She was around 5'6" I would guess and she had almost penatrating green eyes.

The guy on the other hand...whoa. His hair was blonde too, almost like a Chad Michael Murry haircut from A Cinderella Story. He was tall too. Like almost as tall as Will tall. And his eye's were green like the girls.

"And what were your names again?" Mr. Kelly asked the new students.

"I'm Julia Cooper and this is my brother," she said politly.

"I'm Jake," he said in a deep voice. I hated admitting it but it was kind of...hot. And I also felt like a complete butt for feeling that way since Will's my boyfriend and I'll never hurt him.

But I can't control my thoughts!

"Ok, you can both take a seat there in the back," he said.

It took me a second to realize that I was in the back and the only two empty seats were one in front of me and one next to me.

Jake sat down on the seat to my left and Julia sat down in front of me. I could already hear the girls giggiling about Jake and the guys whistiling at Julia.

"This is just like the last one," Julia turned around to say to her brother. I couldn't tell, but I think they were twins.

"Tell me about it," he said in an annoyed tone. They talked for a moment in a way I couldn't really follow. I gathered that they must move a lot though.

Then Jake turned to me and said, "Hello there."

I looked at him in suprise for a moment before saying, "Uh, hi. I'm Ellie."

"So Ellie," Julia said. "Is Avalon a good school?"

"Um, well," I began. "I just moved here from St. Paul a few months ago and this is my first year here. But yeah. I really like Avalon."

"Why'd you move here?" Jake asked. Which ultimately brought up a long conversation about my parents sabbitical and how long I was going to be here and what not. I had decided by the end of the conversation that I liked them. They told me that they have to move once or twice a year for their dads job. 

"Class," Mr. Kelly said a few minutes later. "Today we have an assembly so go ahead and head to that now instead of your first block instead."

"Where's the assembaly?" Jake asked me as everyone stood up.

"Oh, I'll show you both if you want me to," I said to be polite.

"Thanks," Julia said. And then they followed me to the auditorium in a herd of teenagers. Trust me. Making your way through that school is not as fun as it sounds.

"This is enjoyable," I heard Jake say sarcastically from behind me.

"Oh come on," Julia said to him. "Remember that school we went to when we lived in Japan? We had to take our shoes off."

I looked at them suprised. "You lived in Japan?" I asked amazed.

"Yeah," Jake said with a shrug. "We go all over the place because of my dads job."

"Wow," I said with a smile.

They grinned at me as I heard someone say, "Elle!"

I turned back around to see Will walking towards us. I felt my stomach flip like it always does when he walks in a room. I waved at him and he walked over towards me.

"Hi," I said forgetting about Jake and Julia completly.

"Hey," he said smiling. He brushed my hair out of face and bent down to give me a kiss. The kiss might have been considered a little too long for a "hello."

"I missed you for those nineteen minutes," he whispered in my ear right before he pulled back.

I looked down and blushed. He was grinning when I looked back up though.      

"I made you blush. How cute," he said sweetly.

I rolled my eye's at him and then noticed that Jake and Julia were still standing there. Oops.

"Oh, hey," I said to Will. "This is Jake and Julia. There new."

They all said hello and then Will said we better go on ahead in because most peopla already had.

While we sat down and Will asked Julia where they had moved from, I heard Jake whisper in my ear, "Boyfriend?"

I glanced sharply behind my shoulder at him, suprised, and said, "Duh. I don't just let anyone kiss me like that."

"Damn. That's too bad," he said with a wink. Then he walked past me and sat down next to Julia. Will and I sat right behind them at the edge of the isle.

What the hell?

What did that mean? Did he like me or something? You can't like a person after twenty minutes so maybe he was just like complamenting me or something? Or he was just a flirt.

I felt Will's arm slide around my shoulder and I looked over at him. He smiled down at me and I looked away. I don't know why, I just felt weird. I felt like I had betrayed him because another guy had displayed a minor intrest in me. Really, that was nothing at all to get worked up over.

"What?" he asked when I looked away from him.

"Nothing," I said pushing all my negative thoughts to the back of my mind. I smiled at him to prove nothing at all was wrong but he still looked at me skeptically.

"Ok," he said doubtfully.

I pretended I didn't hear the doubtfullness though and ignored it.

"Do you wanna do something after school today?" he asked me.

"Hmm. Like what?" I asked watching Jake as he moved over to let a girl go by him.

"Like anything or nothing," he said as I continued to watch Jake flirt with the girl who'd walked by.

"You're very descriptive," I joked still examining Jake. I don't know why. Just to see if he'd actually meant what he'd said.

"Well I'm just seeing if you're listening or of you're too busy staring at him," Will said in a hard voice.

I whipped my head around to look at him and said, "I am not staring at Jake."

He grimaced and looked away. "Yeah," he said still not looking at me. "But yet you knew who it was you weren't staring at."

Oops. He'd gotten me there.

"Will," I grumbled. He glanced back at me. "I was looking at him but not...like that. Please. I was just...examining-"

I stopped when I saw his expression as I uttered the word "examining" which, yeah, might not have been the best possible word to use in this situation. But I didn't know if there was a good word to use.

"Examining...?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow.

I sighed exasperated. "Well, not like that!"

"Well, how-?" he started, but was cut off by the sound of the principals voice over the microphone.

"Ok students. Today-" and that's pretty much where I quit listening.

Oh, well not quite. I picked up throughout the entire thing that we were doing some sort of fundraiser. Why we had to be taken out of class to be told this was beyond me. But the whole time I was just wondering why Will had flipped out just becuase I'd looked at another guy. And not even in that way.

Well atleast not really in that way...ok! Shut up brain!

I sat slumped in my seat the entire forty-five minutes we were in there. I cought Will glance at me a few times and then look a away when he noticed I saw him.

"And that's pretty much it," the principal said. "The fundraiser will run through the twenty second. Your home room teacher will hand out the information for it tomorrow. Now please orderly head to you're first block class."

She must have been high if she thought it was going to be orderly. Almost everyone tried to run out of there at once except for the people smart enough to realize no matter how quickly you got to that door, it wasn't going to make a difference.

Will and I were sitting in our seats still with people passing by us. Jake and Julia stood up and Julia said, "Bye you guys! Hopefully I'll have a class with you, Ellie. See you later."

"Yeah. Same here," Jake said. "Later, Ellie."

"Ok. Yeah. Bye, Julia," I said. I hope both Will and Jake noticed that I only said goodbye to Julia not Jake.

They walked away and I started to get up. 

"Well," I began. "I guess I'm gonna just go ahead on to class."

I started to turn around and head out into the mess of people when I felt Will grab my arm.

"Wait," I heard him say. 

I turned around to face him and said rather harshly, "What?"

I didn't mean for it to come out that way. I was just a little iritated that he had accused me of looking at another guy even if truthfully I kind of had, it hadn't been like that.

He sighed and his blue eyes bore into mine. "I'm sorry. That was stupid. I don't know why I thought anything of that. Can you forget it please, Elle?"

Darn. How can I be mad at him when he calls me Elle? It's impossible really. Trust me.

I sighed. "Duh, I can, Will. I love you. And you're kind of cute when you're jealous."

I smiled as I said the last part just to try and make a joke out of it.

He grinned and hugged me. I had my arms between my body and his, pressed against his chest. 

"Go," he said pulling back a minute later. "Class. Learn. Get a education."

I promised I would and walked off to my next class.


"Can I sit here?" I heard a voice ask as I took my seat in Mortons class.

I looked up and saw-you guessed it-Jake standing over me and gesturing to the empty seat next to me. Lance sat on my other side and I glanced over to find him talking to some of his fellow football teammates or whatever. I looked back at Jake and shrugged.

He grinned and sat down. 

"I'm suprised you let me sit here," he said.

"Well I couldn't exactly say no," I replied in a hard voice. "Its a free country."

"Yeah I guess," he said slowly. "You just didn't seem too happy with me this morning."

I shot him a look that hopefully said 'i really just do not want to talk to you moron.' But I guess he didn't take it that way.

"Come on," he said. "All I did was point out that you're boyfriend is very very lucky."

"Why?" I asked dumbfounded. Because at that moment, I honestly didn't know what he meant.

He smiled slightly and said, "Are you clueless? I just was trying to say that you're hot without being too obvious."

"Oh," I said blushing to my hairline. I didn't know what else to say. The only guy who's ever been interested in me was Will and that's still not even a normal relationship because me and him are both just sort of weird. 

He grinned at me and said, "But we can forget that and start over if you want to. We can be...friends?"

I looked at him. The idea of ever being friends with him seemed odd or impossible. But I wasn't going to say no if he was being so nice to me.

"Ok...?" I said slowly. "That's fine I guess."

He gave me this know it all grin that didn't really bother me and said, "Good."

Once again: What the hell?

"So I've been hearing some weird things about you and Will," he said after minute of silence.

"I'm not suprised," I said. And I wasn't. After about a week at school, Marco getting arrested had been found out. Only a few people know that it was because he tried to shoot us, those someones having been told not to tell anybody.

"Yeah," he said. "Did he have some sort of demented brother?"

"Something like that," I said looking down. 

"And he's living with you, if I'm not mistaken," he added. Yeah, everyone had figured out about that too.

"You're not," I said. "And how did you figure all this out!"

He smiled. "People at this school, I've already learned, love to gossip."

Well that there was no suprise to me. I figured that out the first day I started at Avalon too.

People LOVE to gossip for sure.


"Will..." I warned him when I felt his arms go around my waist from behind me.

I was standing at the counter in the kitchen with my world history book open in front of me attempting to read a chapter. My parents were in their offices studying and Will was very...distracting.

"Yes...?" he asked moving his hand around so it pressed flat against my stomach.

I sighed and leaned back into his arms, giving in for a moment.

"You gave in pretty easily," he mumered into my ear from behind me.

"Just for a minute," I said love drunk.

He noticed and laughed quietly. I felt his lips press against the side of my neck and I sighed tilting my head to make it easier.

But then I quickly realized what he was trying to do and jumped away.

"Baby," he whipered pathetically.

He only called me that when he seriously wanted something and he only had called me that twice before. It was really hard to say no to but still.

"Sorry, Will," I said grabbing my book and heading towards the living room. "But I seriously do need to study."

"Fine," he grumbled collapsing on the couch next to me. "I can help."

"If you want to," I said doubtfully.

"Of course I want to," he said taking my book from me. "Now tell me: Which country was not involved in cracking down on the Boxer Rebellion in China over the turn of the 19th century?"

"Uh..." I said completly clueless. He laughed. "Hey! Not my fault no one on the planet knows the answer to that!"

"I do," he said happily.

"YOU have the book," I said throwing a pillow at his face that-of course-he had to catch.

"Spain," he said laughing. "The answer is Spain, Elle."

"Whatever," I repiled. "So. Let's take a break."

He laughed again and said, "We just started. Come on. Do you wanna fail?"

"Well," I said moving closer to him and putting one of my hands on his shoulder. "I thought we could..."

When I trailed off he smiled and asked, "...We could...?"

I grinned mischievously and said, "Watch some t.v.!"

I sat back and grabbed the remote while he groaned. "Kill me now," he said as I flipped through the channels.

"Aw," I said sitting the remote down. "I wouldn't do that because then I wouldn't be able to do this."

Then I kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my back and tried to pull me down with him against the couch, but I pulled back and smiled. 

"Sorry," I said when I noticed his hurt expression.

"Whatever," he grumbled. I laughed.

"Ok," I said still laughing. "I give up."

He was grinning as I leaned back in to kiss him.

"I love you," he mumered against my lips as he pulled me down on him.

"I know."


The next day was saturday and the doorbell rang at about noon.

"I got it," I said standing up from where I sat next to Will in the kitchen. We were attempting to make some sort of pancake chocolaty gummy bear thing but it wasn't going so well. My parents were at the town library getting some research materials and would probably be back that evening. They tend to get distracted in libraries.

I opened the door and was nearly shocked out of my socks. Because, well, the last person I'd expected to see there was Jake Cooper.

"What the hell?" came out of my mouth before I could think better of it.

The strange thing was, he seemed suprised to see me there too. Which he shouldn't have been because it was MY house not his.

"Ellie?" he asked suprised.

"Uh, duh," I said not inviting him inside.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Um," he said. "I live like down the streat-" oh god"-and I am being forced by my insane mother to come say hi to everyone near by."

I laughed because it sounded so much like something my mom would have done.

"Oh, ok," I said. Because I couldn't think of anything else.

"So this is where you live?" he asked looking past me.

"Uh, yeah," I said.

"Hey Elle!" I heard Will call. "Is it supposed to look this disgusting?"

I knew he was talking about the pancakes, but of course Jake didn't. So he had a weird look on his face as he snuck past me and headed toward the kitchen.

"Hey!" I called running after him.

"Just gonna see what he's talking about that's so disgusting," he said when I cought up with him.

I didn't know what to do so I just followed him into the kitchen saying, "You know, I didn't tell you that you could come in."

He just shrugged and peaked into the kitchen. He saw Will with his back turned towards the stove and walked in. I walked in and went over to the stove to see what was going on with the pancakes.

"Eww," I said when I saw them. He laughed then turned around and saw Jake.

"What the-?" he asked when he saw him.

"I don't know," I sighed and atempted to lift the pancake off the pan onto a plate.

"What are YOU doing here?" Will asked Jake with not the most friendly expression on his face.

"I live down the street and was just dying to meet all my new neighbors so here I am," he said happily taking a seat at the table.

"I didn't say you could come in," I mumbled again grabbing a fork. I took a bite if the pancake thingy. "Oh my GOD!" I immeadiatly said after tasting the mess.

"What?" Will said putting his hands on my waist. "Is it that bad?"

"No!" I shouted. "That is like the best thing I have EVER tasted! Oh holy crud muffins you have to try this!"

"Holy crud muffins?" Jake asked confused from the table.

"She used to say that when she was like eleven and know she only says it when she's excited," Will clarified. Haha. He was right. I'd told him that once. He took my fork from me and took a bite of the heaven on earth as it shall now be called, and his eyes widened. 

"What the freak?!" he shouted grinning. "That should NOT be good!"

"But it so is," I said taking my fork back which was promptly taken out of my hand from behind me by Jake.

"Hey!" I said as he took a bite. Ok, eww. Because I don't mind eating after Will but I don't even know this guy. I don't want to eat after him.

"That is pretty good," he said handing me the spoon back.

I looked at it and then handed it to Will.

"What?" Jake asked noticing my disgust with the fork. "I'm not like, diseased."

"How should we know that?" Will said giving me a new fork which I happily took and continued to eat my heaven on earth.

Jake just rolled his eyes as I took another bite.

"You know what would make it taste better though?" he asked walking towards my refrigerater.

"Dude," I said with my mouth full. "A: it's impolite to go through peoples fridges, and B: nothing could make this taste better."

He was turned and looking through the fridge and I, being female and all, couldn't help but notice his back side was...nice. Not like Will nice. But nice still. I shook my head getting rid of my teenage girl thoughts.

He turned around shaking a can of whip cream. 

"Are you trying to give me diabetes?" I asked as he sprayed it onto my heaven on earth.

"Just taste it," he said sitting the can down.

I looked from him, to Will, to the food, then shrugged. I tool a bite of it and couldn't help smiling.

"Haha," Jake said. "I knew that would make it taste better."

"Whatever," I said grinning. "It was still really good before."

"Ah, maybe," he said grinning also. "But now it's really REALLY good."

I laughed and Will took a bite and smiled.

We kept eating and laughing for a little while and we ended up making another one for each of us, even Jake.

Once you got talking with the guy he wasn't so bad. He was funny and could easily carry on a conversation and make you laugh. He told us about some of the weird places he'd lived in and schools he had had to go to. It was just fun, the three of us talking.

After a while, I caught a glimpse of the clock and saw that it was nearly 2:00. That met we'd been talking for nearly two hours.

When I told Jake the time he said he had better go or else his mom would flip out.

"So I'll see you guys in school then I guess," he said walking out the door.

"Yeah I guess," I said grinning.

"Later Jake," Will said closing the door

After he left I went back to the kitchen to clean up our mess. I heard Will following me.

"He's nice," I said putting the plates in the sink.

"Yeah..." Will said slowly. "I guess."

I turned around to look at him. "What?He is nice."

He nodded. "Yeah I know. Just...maybe too nice?"

I rolled my eyes. "You really do get jealous easily don't you?"

His eyes widened. "No! I'm just saying he seemed a little..."

I grinned when he couldn't think if anything to say.

"I'm not kidding!" he said when he saw my grin.

I laughed at him and he rolled his eyes and started smiling. 

He turned around looking disgusted, and I picked up the whip cream and started shaking it.

"Hey Will," I said walking towards him.

"What?" he asked turning around.

And then I sprayed him with the whip cream.

I kinda meant to spray his chest but it ended up being his face.

But still, I was laughing uncontrolably whils he tried to wipe it off his face and whatnot.

"You are so dead," he said calmly. But he was smiling. Oh, this was war.

So that's how ten minutes later we ended lying on the kitchen floor laughing so hard my sides hurt, with whip cream and pancake batter and gummi bears and m&m's all around us on the floor and counter and on us so that it looked like we had just had a huge food fight. Which, we had. 

I rolled over, still laughing and looked at Will who was covered in heaven on earths ingrediants. He looked so funny and I'm sure I looked about the same.       

"You look funny," I giggled.

He turned his head and smiled. His chest was rising and falling like mine was because of all the running around we did. He reached over with his hand and wiped some of the stuff off my face he looked at his hand and shrugged. Then he tasted it.

"Ew, Will," I said breathlessly laughing. "That is so gross."

"We are lying on the kitchen floor after having a food fight and you think that's gross?" he asked amused.

I nodded and looked around the room. It was a wreck and would take an hour atleast to clean up. Joy.

"I hope my parents don't get home soon," I said turning my head back to look at Will.

He sighed. "Same here."

I grabbed the whip cream can on the ground next to me. I shook it up and filled my mouth with a shot of it.

"You want some?" I aksed Will with my mouth full. It ended up sounding like "Yah wanw shum?"

He laughed and nodded. He opened his mouth and I squirted it so that so much got in his mouth he half spit it out while I laughed.

I guess we were too busy laughing and whatever to hear the door open and someone walk in the kitchen.

"What in the world?" I heard my parents say in unison.

We stopped laughing immediatly and jumped up so we were standing. My parents really just looked confused.

"Ok," I said quickly. "I know that this looks kind of...weird. But I swear we will clean it up right now. If you leave this room for an hour it will be spotless when you get back."

My dad looked between the two of us and the kitchen. "What did you even do?" he asked.

"Um, we made some special pancakes and then had a food fight," I said trying to sound like it wasn't that big of a deal.

"I can see that," Mom said.

"But WHY?" my dad asked.

I shook my head and said, "I've been asking myself that same question. And I do not know. But it was fun."

I looked at Will and couldn't help but grin a little bit. He saw and smiled at me.

"Ok," Dad said looking around the kitchen once more. "Just clean it up both of you. Please."

"We will," Will and I both said together.

We waited untill they were far enough away not to hear us before exploding in laughter.

 

Cc please?!

-Jamie

#39 loopy~

loopy~

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:59 PM

Another Amazing update! Update soon :)

Linzi

#40 ragulto101

ragulto101

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:22 AM

We need some dirt on these two new characters, Jake and Julia.

Oohh...Ellie was checking him out.

Oooh..she was checking out his butt.

Oooh...Will is jealous!

Can't wait for an update!

-Lynn (it might say Reggie sometimes or Bookworm, I wanna inform you guys thatwe're all the same person. My full name is Reggie Lynn)

#41 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:45 AM

Heyy!! Thank you guys sooo much! You always tell me how amazing it is even if it kind of sucks. Lol. Well anyways, I was wondering if you guys enjoy the whole fluff stuff between Ellie and Will. I was just thinking If you do I can add more and if you dont I can take some away. Just let me know please what you think!

-JaMiE

ps: Im thinking about writing Avalon High from Wills POV. It might be really different from the actual book because I'm thinking about addIng a lot of stuff. I might not do it for a while, but tell me of you guys would he intrested in something like that.

#42 xgweniex

xgweniex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:57 AM

:user: OMIGOD !! that was exelent !!!
fab
:spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:
5 star!!
brillllllll!!
gwenie
xxx :user:

#43 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:53 AM

^^ Thanks Gwenie!!!!! Five stars??? Woohooo!!!!!!

-JaMiE

#44 xgweniex

xgweniex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:58 AM

^^ Thanks Gwenie!!!!! Five stars??? Woohooo!!!!!!

-JaMiE

lol i was having a random moment !!
gweniexx
x
x
x
x

#45 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:39 AM

^^ Haha. I have PLENTY of those! Lol. Do u think I should do Avalon High from Wills POV? I dunno if anyone would really want to read that.

-Jamie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users