• Please log in to reply
513 replies to this topic

#91 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 08:31 PM

Um. What else do you want, master? Do you want Rob all to yourself?

I know. I am forever grateful for you making up a word for me. Really. :D It's a great honor, lol.

I know it's not what you meant. Trust me, Kevin is not fishy. Nor is he stinky.

Michael isn't dating the girl, though, lol.

Oh right ... my bad. YOU AND MICHAEL BELONG TOGETHER, I mean.

Isn't it awesome?

Phoebe

Dude, I've already got Rob all to myself :P
Forever grateful, eh? MUHAHAHA HA HA HA HA
You sure? He seems fishy to me...
Oh I thought she was gonna be his new lady love (the one thats mentioned in the prologue)

Thirdly, her crush has found a new lady love.

Yes ME AND MICHAEL BELONG TOGETHER! I thought you were out of your mind for a moment there...
OH YES, IT'S AWEEESOMEE!

#92 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:13 AM

HAPPY PAGE THREE!!!

Oh my. I wouldn't want to be you right now. But honestly, go out, enjoy yourself. Trust me, you need some balance in your life. I mean, yes, you should study but you should also have a life!!!

I knew you were going to say that. *Sigh* Delete your story, if you must. But you have to promise me you will re-post it as soon as you can.

FIVE? Jeez... aren't you asking for a bit too much?

Tomorrow, sweetie.

No one would want to be me right now. :( Which is unfortunate, because, I could use someone to do all my work for me. :D I know, I know I need balance. I always freak out I'm not going to get any work done.
Spoiler
Much? Since when is there too much hot dudes? Please!!!

Alex

#93 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:20 AM

Happy Page Three Phoebe!!!

I didn't sleep all day, actually. I woke up at seven to go to the spa. The spa was amazing. I went to a jacuzzi, a sauna and I got a massage. So relaxing. :)

Yes, Kevin is in her class and he is the same age as her. But, you know how girls are maturer than guys? Well, Sabrina needs someone who is just as mature as herself.

Lloyd was SO crap tonight. I actually went deaf listening to him.

I will.

Seven??? Jeez. And you didn't even have classes, lol. Oh my God! I am so jealous of you. Where is this spa, anyway? Let me know. :) Oh right. Now I see what you mean. I am such an idiot. :P I KNOW! So, did I. Are you going to be watching The Results? :) UPDATE!!!

Michelle

#94 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:30 AM

wow =)
I really really like this... you are a really good writer.
cant wait for more, its really interesting.
xx
George

hmm. I think i used a few to many 'really' than what was actually necessary.. I need a new vocab.

anyway... update soon!!
=)

#95 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:48 AM

HaPpY pAgE tHrEe!!!

#96 AquariusPrincess94

AquariusPrincess94

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:20 PM

NO! Michael is so not in love with the girl. If he was, I would personally slap him myself. :D

Well, the girl kind of has a important role... in a way, if that makes sense.

Spoiler

I have seen New Moon. It was AWESOME! Highly recommend it. ;)

Good. Yeah it does make sense.

Spoiler

I know, it is awesome!! I saw it once with my friends, then again with my mom and sister. I can't wait for Eclipse now!! :icon_mecry2:

Update soon!!

HAPPY PAGE THREE!!

~~Jen~~ :icon_flower:

#97 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:30 AM

Dervz: Are you sure? 'Cause he was here last night. ;) Oh no. You're going to make me do something awful, aren't you?
I'm pretty sure he's not fishy. :D Thank you!!!

Alex: Thanks Alex. :) Do all the work for you? Oh sweetie, as much as I'd love to ... I don't want to. Don't freak out. Be organized. :) I'm not mad, Alex. True. Very true.
Michelle: Thank you Michelle. :) The spa is in London, my dear. lol you're not an idiot. LLOYD LEFT. WOOHOO. :D I am so happy. Update coming tonight.
George: Aw, thank you George. :) Nah, I don't think you need a new vocab. ;) I will!
Jen: Hi Jen!!! Oh good. :) I know. I am so excited for the next movie. Hopefully, it's as good as New Moon. :D Thanks Jen. :P

Phoebe

#98 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:45 AM

Michelle: Thank you Michelle. :) The spa is in London, my dear. lol you're not an idiot. LLOYD LEFT. WOOHOO. :D I am so happy. Update coming tonight.

You're welcome, Phoebe. :) Ugh. London. London gets all the luck. I wanna move to London now! :( I KNOW! I was so happy too when Dermot said his name. I was crying of joy. Who are you hoping to win? Yay. :D

Michelle

#99 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:49 AM

Alex: Thanks Alex. :) Do all the work for you? Oh sweetie, as much as I'd love to ... I don't want to. Don't freak out. Be organized. :) I'm not mad, Alex. True. Very true.

LOL. That's too bad. Maybe I'll pay someone to do it ... kidding. :D Organized is not in my vocabulary. :( Oh goodie. UPDATE!!!

Alex

#100 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:32 PM

Dervz: Are you sure? 'Cause he was here last night. ;) Oh no. You're going to make me do something awful, aren't you?
I'm pretty sure he's not fishy. :D Thank you!!!

Phoebe

No, that wasn't him. That was his secret identical twin brother Bob.
Is he good enough for you? I found him for you! =D
Yes, of course I'm gonna make you do something awful.
And I'll tell you once I think of it. Trust me. It wont be nice.
But I'm pretty sure he IS fishy!
Your just trying to get me off the right track aren't you?
*growls*

#101 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:13 PM

You're welcome, Phoebe. :) Ugh. London. London gets all the luck. I wanna move to London now! :( I KNOW! I was so happy too when Dermot said his name. I was crying of joy. Who are you hoping to win? Yay. :D

Michelle

You can still take the train here any time you want. :) Surrey is not that far, lol. :D I want either, Stacey or Ollie to win.

LOL. That's too bad. Maybe I'll pay someone to do it ... kidding. :D Organized is not in my vocabulary. :( Oh goodie. UPDATE!!!

Alex

Naughtly, Alex. :P Well, it should be!!!

No, that wasn't him. That was his secret identical twin brother Bob.
Is he good enough for you? I found him for you! =D
Yes, of course I'm gonna make you do something awful.
And I'll tell you once I think of it. Trust me. It wont be nice.
But I'm pretty sure he IS fishy!
Your just trying to get me off the right track aren't you?
*growls*

Um. Rob doesn't have a twin, lol. :D

Uh huh. I'm sure you did find him for me.

Why can't it be nice??? :(

Oh trust me, Master, Kevin is not fishy. He's a nice guy.

No, I'm not *looks around innocently*

Phoebe

#102 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:15 PM

Hi everyone!! Thank you for all the lovely comments!! :) Sorry for the delay but here's the crappy chapter five. Comments and CC's please. :D

Phoebe

The Life of a Witch: Heartbreak

The greatest magic is the power of love

Chapter Five

The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends

Gwyneth Paltrow

I was born under an unlucky star. I've always known that. And after today, I finally have proof. Since there's no way in hell, that people are this unlucky, unless you're me, of course. But seriously. Lunch today was way too weird. No, not weird. Excruciating. And awkward. Because all I wanted to do was stick my fork in THAT GIRL'S eye.

Who's THAT GIRL? I'll tell you who that girl is: Riley Baxter. Riley Baxter is a straight A student. Riley Baxter is a talented, SMART witch. Riley Baxter is older and sophisticated. Riley Baxter probably has a better chance with Michael than I do.

There I've said it. And the fact that, SHE had lunch with us is proof that SHE and Michael are in some sort of relationship. It's totally obvious. I mean, she spoke only spoke to Michael and completely ignored the rest of us. I get it, since she's way smarter than us, older than us, prettier than us. Well, only me, but whatever.

That was GENIUS, Sabrina,” Vicki says to me, as me, Vicki, Leah and Mary arrive in our room. I glare at Vicki as she flops on her bed looking totally relaxed and happy for herself. Huh. As if there was anything to be happy about. I mean, she just finished arguing with her long time boyfriend over ME! Still. I couldn't help but feel curious.

What was genius?” Vicki shoots me a look of disbelief. Even, Mary and Leah, were shooting me bewildered looks. So, I don't know what Vicki is talking about. Sue me.

That thing that happened at lunch,” she replies. I stay silent and she sighs. “You know, with Kevin touching your hand just as Michael arrived.”

Oh. Right. Completely forgot about that since I was so busy gazing at Michael and STARING at THAT GIRL. I still can't believe Michael actually brought her to OUR table. I mean, yeah, I invited Kevin but me and Kevin are not in a relationship whereas Michael and THAT GIRL are. At least, I think they are. God, I hope not.

I sigh. “What was so genius about that?” I demand, flicking through a magazine, trying to not look interested in her answer. I was.

Duh. Michael was jealous, wasn't he?” Vicki says. I laugh. Seriously. I just laugh out loud. Because was certainly not jealous. Nope. I mean, sure, he stared a bit when he noticed Kevin's hand on mine but he didn't say anything after that. He ignored us. Ahem. ME.

Oh Vicki,” I murmur as I wipe the tears off my eyes. “You are hilarious, you know that?” Leah and Mary both exchange glances before turning their attention to their books. They both knew I was in trouble and for once, I did not care. What Vicki just stated was, by far, the most ridiculous I have EVER heard.

Sabrina, I'm being serious,” she tells me. “Michael was most definitely jealous,” she adds.

No he wasn't!” I retort angrily. “Michael doesn't think of me that way.”

Vicki chuckles. “But you do,” she points out, matter of factly. I flush deeply and look away from her penetrating gaze. Leah and Mary were staring at me, too. Shocked. Oh God.

N-no. No,” I shake my head. “I don't … I don't like Michael, in that way, I mean.” Vicki raises one eyebrow and looks at me, sceptically. Ugh. I hate it when she looks at me like that. It really sucks because then I feel compelled to tell her.

Look, even if I did like Michael – which I don't – It wouldn't matter, anyway,” I say. “He's dating … that girl.” All three of them exchange wide eyed glances.

The girl from lunch?” Mary wants to know.

I think her name was Riley,” Leah looks thoughtful. “Isn't that a guys name?”

Who cares?” Vicki snorts. “The girl is a freak and Michael is not dating HER.”

I blink. “He's not?” I ask. “Well, who is she then?” I demand. I mean, I know THAT GIRL is Michael's classmate and all, but, who is SHE? Like, what are her intentions with Michael and how far does she want her relationship with Michael to go. Hopefully, not FAR at all.

Riley Baxter,” Vicki mutters, in a serious tone. She looks at Mary and Leah. “Girls?”

Riley Baxter is a straight A student,” Mary states the obvious. I could totally tell she was one of The Smart Ones. She shot Vicki a look of distaste when she brought up Brad Pitt. Pft. Like, Brad Pitt isn't a smart topic?

She also has the power of Electrokinesis,” Mary then elaborates. I take a deep breath. From those two facts … it's official … I HATE Riley Baxter.

Only child …” Leah continues conversationally.

Was once expelled for blowing up a cheerleaders bed,” Mary reveals. Blowing up a cheerleaders bed? Now why didn't I think of that? That'll teach Olivia Watts and Kelly Daniels not to mess with … freshmen. Oh and me, of course.

Can condemn her for that,” Vicki admits quietly. I spin around to face her.

You're defending her now?” I yell.

Does it matter?” Vicki shrugs casually. “You said, you didn't like Michael,” she reminds me. Oh right. I did say that, didn't I? Oh God, I have such a big mouth.

I don't!” I defend myself. “I just think destroying school property in inexcusable, that's all.”

She so likes him,” Mary says to Leah, who nods.

I don't!” I retort. “Look, can we change the subject? Please.”

Sure,” Vicki agrees. “Why aren't you with Michael practising?” She asks, quickly. I glare at Vicki and she grins cheekily at me. Grrr.

I'm ditching,” I inform her. Vicki bursts with laughter.

You never ditch,” she says. Vicki's right. I've never ditched in my life … until now, that is. Well, tough. I wasn't exactly going to practice ALONE with Michael was I? Awkward, much?

Isn't your birthday in two months?” Leah asks me. Uh oh. Vicki's eyes light up in remembrance.

Oh yeah,” Vicki murmurs. “We should celebrate it,” Vicki says in a tone that suggests that the discussion is closed. When in actual fact, the discussion is NOT closed. I am NOT going to celebrate my fifteenth birthday. I mean, what is the point? It's not like a sixteenth birthday or even eighteenth. It's just your fifteenth birthday. Nothing special at all.

Actually,” I say. “I'm not going to celebrate my birthday this year,” I inform my friends in a manner, which I hope is, reasonable. Vicki rolls her eyes at me looks at me patiently.

Now, Sabrina,” she murmurs, frowning. “It's your first birthday you will be spending with us,” she reminds me. “Don't you want to celebrate it with US?” My answer?

Nope.”

You are too stubborn for your own good,” Vicki tells me, smiling a little.

And you're too mean for your own good,” I shoot back making her grin.

ANYWAY,” Vicki rolls her eyes at me. “How are things with you and Zack, Leah?” she asks. Leah's smile immediately falls at the mention of Zack's name. Let's just say, Michael isn't the only who's avoiding us girls. Jerks.

Unfortunately,” Leah takes a deep breath. “Nothing. Honestly, I don't think he'll ever ask me out. I mean, it's been two whole months since we kissed and … nothing.”

Oh thank God. Seriously. I thought I was a freak! But thank God, there's at least another girl who shares the same pain as me. Of course, I totally feel sorry for Leah! She deserves better than a technology controlling freak. Seriously. I mean, if you saw the way Zack eats at a table you would so not want to stick your tongue down his mouth like Leah does. I guess, that's … love. Something Michael does not feel for me.

We all feel your pain, Leah,” Vicki says and I shoot her a weird look. “Well we DO. Kind of.” Yeah right. I doubt Vicki feels the pain me and Leah share. For one, she at least, HAS a boyfriend. Who loves her. Or at least, really likes her.

Vicki, you have a boyfriend,” I point out to her. “Who really likes you,” I add.

I don't want him to like me!” Vicki exclaims. “I want him to love me,” she murmurs sadly. Mary snorts with disgust. Mary has a lot of love for everyone … except guys.

Who cares about love?” she demands, irritated. “As long as he's older and sophisticated that is fine by me.” Mary is dating Calvin who is a year younger than any of us. This is the reason why she hasn't gone public with him much to the poor boy's sadness.

Calvin totally adores you,” I say. “You should really give him a chance.”

Mary sighs. “I know,” she says. “But why can't he be older!?” Mary complains. Vicki goes on to argue with Mary about her problem with age difference when I notice Leah drawing something. A heart. A BROKEN heart.

Any reason why you're drawing that, Leah?” I ask, slightly amused. Leah shrugs and regards her work quietly.

It's my precognition power,” she informs me. “I just draw what comes into my mind.”

Before I could utter another word, however, a tall man materialized suddenly in the middle of our room. Austin The Ghost. Oh boy …

#103 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 11:39 PM

Ah! That was so not crappy! It was awesome :)
I am disliking Reilly already HaHa.
Can't wait for more :)
xx
George

#104 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:59 AM

How dare you, bee??
How dare you to say this update is crappy??
WE are the reader here...NOT YOU!
It's OUR jobs to judge an update...NOT YOU!!

The update was SUPERFANTASTIC!! Though there's no micheal in it...because Micheal is an a** for not seeing how much sabrina loves him...all guys are BIG a**es!!!!!!! well, except J...and well Lee...

Excuse me, but I don't really feel for boys these days....they are all stupid....brainless.....worthless....okay, i'll stop...

UPDATE SOON!!!! :)

Posted Image

#105 size 12 is not fat

size 12 is not fat

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:09 AM

IT WAS NOT CRAPPY!!!! IT WAS TOTALLY AMAZING & COOL!!!!!!!
Yaaaaa!!! The ghost has come back!!!!!
Booooo!!! Micheal don't be with that girl!!!!
Update soon!!!!

~Oce~

#106 *maxi*

*maxi*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:54 AM

OH MY GOD!! I am so sorry!! I have not read this story in ages!! I have missed so much!!!

I am up-to-date now though.

And this story is incredible!!!

You have so many ideas for it! How do you come up with them??!! :)

You must get these published!! As The Queen of the Vampires, I order you!! :P

Please update soooooooooooooooooon! :D

V_Q
xox

#107 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:12 PM

CRAPPY?
CRAPPY YOUR ASS. (I wasn't gonna say mine that would just be too weird)
Awesome update!
Austin the ghost is back!
Finally! We've been waiting for ages!
And Michael isn't really going out with that frwak, blower of up of cheerleaders beds is he?
Vikki and Leah are drama queens!
Update soon!
xxDeRvZxx
PS. You didn't warn me that you updated again, that means that my plan will be even more evil.

Um. Rob doesn't have a twin, lol. :D

Uh huh. I'm sure you did find him for me.

Why can't it be nice??? :(

Oh trust me, Master, Kevin is not fishy. He's a nice guy.

No, I'm not *looks around innocently*

it was his long lost twin :blink:
Yup I went and hunted him down, just for you! :P
because it's not meant to be nice. You weren't nice to me so therefore the plan will NOT be nice.
Your own fault
Nah I still dont believe you. He seems fishy to me. I dont give a donkeys arse about what you say.
I KNOW that he's :fish: (y)

xxDeRvZxx

#108 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:53 PM

Ah! That was so not crappy! It was awesome :)
I am disliking Reilly already HaHa.
Can't wait for more :)
xx
George

Aw, thank you George. You are so sweet. :)

Yeah, I hate her too. <_<

How dare you, bee??
How dare you to say this update is crappy??
WE are the reader here...NOT YOU!
It's OUR jobs to judge an update...NOT YOU!!

The update was SUPERFANTASTIC!! Though there's no micheal in it...because Micheal is an a** for not seeing how much sabrina loves him...all guys are BIG a**es!!!!!!! well, except J...and well Lee...

Excuse me, but I don't really feel for boys these days....they are all stupid....brainless.....worthless....okay, i'll stop...

UPDATE SOON!!!! :)

Posted Image

Okay. I am officially scared of you Shaheen, lol.

Michael will be in the next update. At least, I think so not sure.

J is sometimes an ass too though. When I watched New Moon with him ... HE FELL ASLEEP!!!!

How's Parwez? ;)

IT WAS NOT CRAPPY!!!! IT WAS TOTALLY AMAZING & COOL!!!!!!!
Yaaaaa!!! The ghost has come back!!!!!
Booooo!!! Micheal don't be with that girl!!!!
Update soon!!!!

~Oce~

THANK YOU OCE!!! MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! :)

Yes, the ghost came back.

I know... he shouldn't be with her.

OH MY GOD!! I am so sorry!! I have not read this story in ages!! I have missed so much!!!

I am up-to-date now though.

And this story is incredible!!!

You have so many ideas for it! How do you come up with them??!! :)

You must get these published!! As The Queen of the Vampires, I order you!! :P

Please update soooooooooooooooooon! :D

V_Q
xox

It's okay, Laura. No worries. :)

Thank you so much, hehe. :D

Ideas? I get my inspiration from Supernatural movies and TV Shows. :P

Hehe. Maybe.

CRAPPY?
CRAPPY YOUR ASS. (I wasn't gonna say mine that would just be too weird)
Awesome update!
Austin the ghost is back!
Finally! We've been waiting for ages!
And Michael isn't really going out with that frwak, blower of up of cheerleaders beds is he?
Vikki and Leah are drama queens!
Update soon!
xxDeRvZxx
PS. You didn't warn me that you updated again, that means that my plan will be even more evil.

Yep. Very weird, lol. :D

Yay, the ghost has come back!

I don't know. Maybe Michael is going to date her? What do you think?

I don't think Leah is a drama queen. Vicki is for sure, though.

Sorry, I was going to. But facebook was being a pain yesterday night. :)

it was his long lost twin :blink:
Yup I went and hunted him down, just for you! :P
because it's not meant to be nice. You weren't nice to me so therefore the plan will NOT be nice.
Your own fault
Nah I still dont believe you. He seems fishy to me. I dont give a donkeys arse about what you say.
I KNOW that he's :fish: (y)

xxDeRvZxx

Long lost twin, huh? I don't believe that. ;)

But what did I do???

Fine. You're going to regret it though. Kevin IS nice. :D

Phoebe

#109 tete

tete

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:41 PM

Posted Image

I've just design the Heartbreak cover. It's quite similar to the first one right?

#110 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:32 AM

^ OH MY GOD!!! THAT BOOK COVER IS SO AWESOME. :D WELL DONE.

Hey Phoebe. :) The update was BRILLIANT, of course. AUSTIN THE GHOST IS BACK!!! I hope Vicki goes all giggly again. :D I really like how all the girls have their own personality and their own problems. I CAN'T BELIEVE ZACK STILL HASN'T ASKED LEAH OUT YET! And, Mary, she needs to cool it. Age is just a number. ;) Vicki is sooo bossy. Love the update. Update soon!

Alex

#111 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:58 AM

Okay. I am officially scared of you Shaheen, lol.

Michael will be in the next update. At least, I think so not sure.

J is sometimes an ass too though. When I watched New Moon with him ... HE FELL ASLEEP!!!!

How's Parwez? ;)

Phoebe

Ohhhh...he slept while watching new moon???
This is scandalous!

As scandalous as Obama spitting on Nicholas Sarcozy's face, if you know what I mean!!!!! :P
Lol, you are scared of me??Don't worry, I'm in my normal mood right now....well as normal as it can be! :D

Urrr, Parwez, well, hopefully, I'll see him tomorrow or friday....he's kinda weird dude if you ask me!

:) >>>see, my mood is good!!!

Posted Image

P.S. LOVE THE COVER!!!!

#112 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:02 AM

Hey Phoebe. :) The update was BRILLIANT, of course. AUSTIN THE GHOST IS BACK!!! I hope Vicki goes all giggly again. :D I really like how all the girls have their own personality and their own problems. I CAN'T BELIEVE ZACK STILL HASN'T ASKED LEAH OUT YET! And, Mary, she needs to cool it. Age is just a number. ;) Vicki is sooo bossy. Love the update. Update soon!

Alex

Heyyyy, Lexie!!!!! :)
My god, you are a BUSY person aren't you??
Well, since I'm not being able to communicate to you through your ownstory, thought that I'll talk to you here...

You know, we ALL miss David....I'm sure Phoebe will agree with me on this one!!!
When is the update coming?? :P
Yeah, don't tell me....A' level's hard!!
:D

Posted Image

#113 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:55 PM

Posted Image

I've just design the Heartbreak cover. It's quite similar to the first one right?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Tete!! For the wonderful, book cover. You are amazingly talented. :)

Alex

Hi Alex! :mgwave:

Oh Vicki is going to be giggly, all right. ;)

I know! Zack is such a douche ... boys in this story are all douches, aren't they? Except for Kevin, lol. :D

Thank you Alex.

I will.

Ohhhh...he slept while watching new moon???
This is scandalous!

As scandalous as Obama spitting on Nicholas Sarcozy's face, if you know what I mean!!!!! :P
Lol, you are scared of me??Don't worry, I'm in my normal mood right now....well as normal as it can be! :D

Urrr, Parwez, well, hopefully, I'll see him tomorrow or friday....he's kinda weird dude if you ask me!

:) >>>see, my mood is good!!!

Posted Image

P.S. LOVE THE COVER!!!!

I know. :( It was very scandolous. I'm still mad at him because of it. :D

I do know what you mean, lol.

I wasn't really scared of you. :P But, boy, did you tell me off. ;)

He is a weird dude. I can't believe he hasn't asked you out yet. That is so messed up.

I know, I love the banner too. You should check out the other one on my other story. :)

Phoebe

#114 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:01 AM

You can still take the train here any time you want. :) Surrey is not that far, lol. :D I want either, Stacey or Ollie to win.

True. I can take the train but the tickets are expensive aren't they? Because you can't take those tubes or whatever you call them. :) Ooh I like those two, have you heard they're dating? :P Chapter Five was incredible, Phoebelicious. I really loved it. :heartbeat: It's amazing how Sabrina, Vicki, Leah and Mary are four witches but they have different personalities. In fact, all the characters in this story have amazing personalities. :) What's the matter with Zack, anyway? Why won't he ask Leah out? And what is Mary's problem? I agree with Alex, age is just a number. It's nothing to be freaked out about. :( I like who Vicki's personality has sort of changed since she realized Dave doesn't love her. She's sort of started caring MORE about other people's lives. Can't wait for the next update, Phoebe. :)

Michelle

#115 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:26 AM

Heyyyy, Lexie!!!!! :)
My god, you are a BUSY person aren't you??
Well, since I'm not being able to communicate to you through your ownstory, thought that I'll talk to you here...

You know, we ALL miss David....I'm sure Phoebe will agree with me on this one!!!
When is the update coming?? :P
Yeah, don't tell me....A' level's hard!!
:D

Posted Image

HEY SHAHEEN! :) Man, I've missed you so much!!! :( Sorry, I'm only responding to the comments when I find the time to update. Hope you don't mind. -_- I know, I know. I miss David too but my life is so hard right now - seriously, you would not want to be me right now - plus, I have a job now so I'm finding it rather hard to finish my work ... I am so sorry Shaheen. But I promise I'll update before Christmas or something. :)

Hi Alex! :mgwave:

Oh Vicki is going to be giggly, all right. ;)

I know! Zack is such a douche ... boys in this story are all douches, aren't they? Except for Kevin, lol. :D

Thank you Alex.

I will.

Yay!!! I love it when she goes all giggly, lol. :D Yeah, Kevin seems to be the only guy I can stand right now in this story. I wonder if he'll disappoint me anytime soon? Will he? ;) You're welcome Phoebe. :P

Alex

#116 GLAMMAGIRL

GLAMMAGIRL

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:24 PM

Loved the update. I think someone is jealous of Kevin and Sabrina's friendship (looks at Michael-lol) I'm really enjoying reading this story and i cannot wait for the next update!!

Mel :icon_sunny:

#117 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:35 PM

BEEEFY! YOO-HOO!
I've got some good news! (how appropriate at this time of year!)
I have nominated YOU for the winter awards!
Under the category "best romance story"
Go to the nomination page to see my reason!!
xxDeRvZxx

#118 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:20 PM

True. I can take the train but the tickets are expensive aren't they? Because you can't take those tubes or whatever you call them. :) Ooh I like those two, have you heard they're dating? :P Chapter Five was incredible, Phoebelicious. I really loved it. :heartbeat: It's amazing how Sabrina, Vicki, Leah and Mary are four witches but they have different personalities. In fact, all the characters in this story have amazing personalities. :) What's the matter with Zack, anyway? Why won't he ask Leah out? And what is Mary's problem? I agree with Alex, age is just a number. It's nothing to be freaked out about. :( I like who Vicki's personality has sort of changed since she realized Dave doesn't love her. She's sort of started caring MORE about other people's lives. Can't wait for the next update, Phoebe. :)

Michelle

It depends on how old you are. So, if you're sixteen and over you have to pay the adult price. No you can't take tubes, only trains. :) I KNOW! I keep seeing the headlines in magazines. They make a bizarre/cute couple, if you ask me. :D Aw, thank you so much Michelly. :P I try to make all my characters as different as possible, thanks for noticing. :) Zack ... I think the problem with Zack is, he's shy. :( Mary likes Calvin but she's afraid of what other people might think about their relationship. ;) I wouldn't say she cares more about other people's lives, I think she interferes with them more. :P Update coming tomorrow. Thanks for reading and commenting. :)

Yay!!! I love it when she goes all giggly, lol. :D Yeah, Kevin seems to be the only guy I can stand right now in this story. I wonder if he'll disappoint me anytime soon? Will he? ;) You're welcome Phoebe. :P

Alex

Kevin won't end up disappointing you. But Sabrina might. ;)

Loved the update. I think someone is jealous of Kevin and Sabrina's friendship (looks at Michael-lol) I'm really enjoying reading this story and i cannot wait for the next update!!

Mel :icon_sunny:

Aw, thank you so much Mel. Ooh Michael is most definitely jealous. :D Update coming tomorrow. Thanks for reading and commenting. You're awesome.

BEEEFY! YOO-HOO!
I've got some good news! (how appropriate at this time of year!)
I have nominated YOU for the winter awards!
Under the category "best romance story"
Go to the nomination page to see my reason!!
xxDeRvZxx

THANK YOU MASTER!!! You really didn't have to but thanks anyway. It really means a lot to me that you nominated me. :) I saw the reason. It brought tears to my eyes, lol. :heartbeat:

Phoebe

#119 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:53 AM

Kevin won't end up disappointing you. But Sabrina might. ;)

What do you mean Sabrina might disappoint me? What are you going to make Sabrina do, Phoebe? I swear if Michael and Sabrina are not getting together at the end I will be very unhappy with you! :( Oh wait ... but you did say in your other story that they will only get together in the THIRD story. Oh right. Okay, never mind, lol. :D Don't you always update on a Thursday? Where's our update then? :P

Alex

#120 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 10:45 AM

It depends on how old you are. So, if you're sixteen and over you have to pay the adult price. No you can't take tubes, only trains. :) I KNOW! I keep seeing the headlines in magazines. They make a bizarre/cute couple, if you ask me. :D Aw, thank you so much Michelly. :P I try to make all my characters as different as possible, thanks for noticing. :) Zack ... I think the problem with Zack is, he's shy. :( Mary likes Calvin but she's afraid of what other people might think about their relationship. ;) I wouldn't say she cares more about other people's lives, I think she interferes with them more. :P Update coming tomorrow. Thanks for reading and commenting. :)

Oh right. I guess I have to pay the adult price then. :( They don't make a bizarre couple! Okay, maybe they do. I kind of imagine Stacey being with someone young and hip not Olly who IS young but not really hip, if you know what I mean. :) Zack is shy? Wow. I never really noticed his shyness. Or is he really shy with girls. Girls that he likes, that is. Right. ;) Well, Mary shouldn't care about what other people think. If Olivia Watts makes fun of Mary I will happily kick Olivia's ass back to ... wherever she came from. :D Yeah, that's what I mean. Interfering with other people's lives. ;) You're welcome, Phoebelicious. :)

Michelle

#121 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:53 PM

THANK YOU MASTER!!! You really didn't have to but thanks anyway. It really means a lot to me that you nominated me. :) I saw the reason. It brought tears to my eyes, lol. :heartbeat:

Phoebe

Your welcome!!!
Of course I had too! It was hard not too
Awww tears? YAY!
xxDeRvZxx

#122 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 06:50 PM

What do you mean Sabrina might disappoint me? What are you going to make Sabrina do, Phoebe? I swear if Michael and Sabrina are not getting together at the end I will be very unhappy with you! :( Oh wait ... but you did say in your other story that they will only get together in the THIRD story. Oh right. Okay, never mind, lol. :D Don't you always update on a Thursday? Where's our update then? :P

Alex

You'll just have to wait and see, won't you? ;) Yes, they will only end up together in the third story ... sorry about that, lol. :D Yeah, I usually update on a Thursday. I was going to update today but I was lazy so I'm updating tomorrow. :P

Oh right. I guess I have to pay the adult price then. :( They don't make a bizarre couple! Okay, maybe they do. I kind of imagine Stacey being with someone young and hip not Olly who IS young but not really hip, if you know what I mean. :) Zack is shy? Wow. I never really noticed his shyness. Or is he really shy with girls. Girls that he likes, that is. Right. ;) Well, Mary shouldn't care about what other people think. If Olivia Watts makes fun of Mary I will happily kick Olivia's ass back to ... wherever she came from. :D Yeah, that's what I mean. Interfering with other people's lives. ;) You're welcome, Phoebelicious. :)

Michelle

Yeah I think you do. How old are you again? :) I don't think Olly is old but I don't think he's ... hip either, he's just normal, I guess. :D Yes, Zack is only shy with girls he likes. :( Haha. I hope you do. Kick her ass, I mean. But you might be surprised how she turns out in the next story and in the last story, hahaha. I'm evil aren't I? ;)

Your welcome!!!
Of course I had too! It was hard not too
Awww tears? YAY!
xxDeRvZxx

Hehe. Thank you again Derv. :)

Phoebe

#123 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:22 AM

Hola! Do you need to read the earlier one to read this?

I've been hesitating 'cause I don't have enough time to read something so long...

Rivea :icon_flower:

#124 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:59 AM

Hola! Do you need to read the earlier one to read this?

I've been hesitating 'cause I don't have enough time to read something so long...

Rivea :icon_flower:

No, you don't have to. If you get confused, I can explain it. :)

Phoebe

#125 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 10:08 AM

Hi everyone! :) Sorry for the delay, I had a major writer's block but I finished Chapter Six, finally. :) I would like to dedicate this chapter to Tete, who made that wonderful banner in the previous posts. So props to you. :) Comments and CC's please. :P

Phoebe

Chapter Six

I don't know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too

Missy Altijd

Let this be a lesson for everyone: ALWAYS KNOCK. Seriously. What is wrong with him? I mean, one minute he's charming and polite but the next minute, he suddenly materializes in front of us, WITHOUT KNOCKING and also without, something called, PERMISSION. I know, I know. When you're dead you don't exactly feel the necessity to respect other people's privacy but still. Did he have to appear in front of Leah and Mary?

Not that Leah and Mary look DISAPPOINTED or UPSET by Austin The Ghost's sudden appearance, they do look surprised however. Pleasantly surprised, of course. I can't say I blame them. Austin The Ghost is, of course, a hot HOT guy. Man, I mean. Man. Because he's old. Well, not OLD necessarily. But he's in his twenties and that's old in my book.

Vicki. Sabrina,” I hear Mary murmur. “Who's your friend?” Mary is asking, ogling Austin The Ghost, she looks impressed. So does Leah, for that matter.

Yeah,” Leah says, twirling her hair. TWIRLING! Leah never twirls her hair for ANYONE! Not even Zack himself. Jeez. “I don't think I've ever seen him before,” Leah comments. Vicki is looking at Mary and Leah with a smug smile. Oh God.

Oh Austin?” Vicki says, casually while shrugging. “Oh we go way back, don't we Austin?” I glance quickly in his direction, he looks confused, violated and amused at the same time.

Er …” he glances at me. “Yes. I guess we do … go way back,” Austin murmurs running a hand through his black silky hair. Yes. I said it. Black silky hair. One word: HOT.

Oh?” Mary murmurs, in a very interested tone. Oh my God. Not again. I so do not want another friend who has a crush on a guy in his freaking twenties. TWENTIES! Okay? The guy is in his twenties and, yeah, he's hot. So what? There are plenty of guys in the academy who are as hot – maybe even hotter – than Mr Hot Ghost. Okay. Only Michael is hotter than Mr Hot Ghost but I'm sure if the girls all looked hard enough they would find someone.

Uh. Leah? Mary?” I call out in a strained voice. “Could you possibly leave us alone for a moment?” I ask, in my most persuasive voice which I only used in emergencies. This … was definitely an emergency. I couldn't risk Austin The Ghost being groped … or worse.

Why do we have to go out?” Mary demands, still not giving me eye contact.

Because it's OUR room!” Vicki exclaims. “And we're asking you nicely,” she adds politely.

Fine,” Leah mutters through gritted teeth, looking a bit angry herself which, surprised me since Leah is hardly ever angry unlike Mary or Vicki. Anyway, as soon as Mary and Leah were out the door Vicki turned to Austin batting her eyelashes innocently.

So, what can I for you, Austin?” Vicki says. I roll my eyes and pretend not to notice her emphasis on the “I.” Austin, however, did not pretend to notice – idiot – He just stared at me, ignoring Vicki and just … staring at me.

Actually,” he says, sighing. “I really wanted Sabrina's help.” A flash of disappointment appears on Vicki's face but she quickly hides it.

Right,” I reply. “You said that before. But what exactly do you want?” I demand. Vicki shoots me a warning look but I choose to ignore her. The right thing to do, of course.

I need you to tell my fiancée that I'm …” he trails off.

Tell her what?” I prompt him gently. Austin sighs and looks at the floor for a few moments.

Tell her …” he swallows. “That I'm dead,” he finishes.

I stare at him for a long moment wondering if he was cracking a joke. But he looks serious. He IS serious. How can he be serious? How can – this is ridiculous.

How can your fiancée not know you're dead?” I question, furiously. Austin blinks at my outburst, so does Vicki. I hesitate. “Sorry, that was rude,” I apologize.

Austin smiles ruefully. “I should apologize,” he states. “I shouldn't have sprung the news on you like that.” I smile back. Hmm. Okay, so maybe he's not THAT bad. Still, doesn't explain why his fiancée doesn't know her fiancé is dead.

So, how does your fiancée not know your dead?” I ask slowly. “If you don't mind me asking.”

He takes a deep breath. “I was killed on the night of my business trip,” he explains.

I don't understand,” I admit. “I think someone would have alerted her that you … passed on.” Austin The Ghost shakes his head sadly, his dark brown eyes looking mournful.

Not if someone killed me for my … identity,” he murmurs softly.

Why would someone want your identity?” Vicki questions thoughtfully looking, for the first time, serious since Austin's arrival. Austin runs a hand through his black hair.

Who knows?” he shrugs. “Anyway, will you help me? Vicki? Sabrina?” he asks hopefully. I hesitate. I know, I know. If I reject him I will probably be the most horrible person ever! But if someone DID steal his identity? It's probably going to be someone from the Mafia … or someone like that. Do I really want to get involved with the Mafia?

I don't know, Austin,” I glance at his crestfallen face. “I would LOVE to help you. Really, I would. But I REALLY do not want to get involved and risk getting in trouble.” Vicki gasps at my little speech and shoots daggers at me. Oh boy. Here we go again.

I can't believe this,” she says in a dazed voice. “You're The Ultimate Power, Sabrina,” Vicki reminds me. As If I really needed reminding. I haven't been able to forget that fact since the day Mr Mason revealed it to me.

I know,” I shrug. “But It still doesn't change the fact that I'll get in trouble,” I add.

Uh yeah it does,” she folds her arms. “It's your job, Sabrina, to HELP people. Helping Austin tell his fiancée that he's dead would be your job!”

Look, I did not sign up to be The Ultimate Power, okay?” I say harshly. Vicki blinks.

It's a privilege to be The Ultimate Power,” Vicki says. I nod blinking back tears.

Well, why don't you take over,” I look at Austin who was watching us in bewilderment. “I'm sure you would do a better job than me.”

I grab my coat and slip out of the room tearfully. I didn't even know why I was crying, but I was. But I had a suspicion that I was crying because of guilt. Guilt because I did not deserve to be The Ultimate Power and guilt, because, I couldn't help him. Austin, I mean. I want to, though. I really do. But where would I start? Okay, I KNOW where I would start. I would have to tell Austin's fiancée that her fiancé died. But how do you tell people that? Seriously. I really don't know how the cops manage it but I CAN'T do it. I would probably break down crying or something.

Sabrina.” I hear someone call out my name. I glance around and see Kevin sitting casually on the staircase with a kind smile, his smile falters when he sees my tearful eyes. “Are you okay?” he asks, concerned. I smile back assuring him that I was okay, he gestures to the spot next to him, politely. I notice as I'm sitting down, he looks cute than ever. Oh God, what is wrong with me? Even when I'm an emotional wreck I still can't help noticing how my Arithmancy partners are cute. Jeez. I disgust myself.

How are you?” he asks, handing me a clean tissue. I sigh and look around, students were slowly returning to their rooms after a night of slumming with their friends.

I'm … confused,” I say with a brave grin. “As always,” I add, rolling my eyes. Kevin grins back.

I thought you were only confused about Arithmancy?”

I laugh. “I am,” I insist. “But I'm confused about a lot of things,” I explain. Kevin doesn't ask me about what I'm confused about, instead he says, “Well, I'm sure you won't be soon.” Kevin is SO nice. It's a nice change, for me. Meeting nice guys, I mean. Michael is nice and all but he really is SO dense at time and completely intelligent at other times. It's a wonder why and how I ever fell in love with Michael Thompson.

How do you do that?” I ask Kevin, in wonder. Kevin smiles ruefully which made me want to hug him. Hug him as a friend, I mean. I'm totally not going to lead him on, like Vicki suggested, so I can ace Arithmancy. That's just mean. Plus, I am in love with another. At least, I think I am. Okay, now I'm even MORE confused. Way to go, Sabrina.

It's a gift,” Kevin says, winking at me. I gawk at him. That's HIS power? Making people feel better about themselves? Wow … that's just so … wow.

So, that's your power?” I demand brightly. “You make people feel better!” Kevin smiles but he shakes his head silently. I think for a moment. “Okay … you manipulate people's emotions?” Kevin laughs and ruffles my hair as if I was a little kid. That comforted me, for some reason. Kevin didn't treat me like an adult like my aunt did. Or Michael did, sometimes.

No, that's not my power,” Kevin murmurs, laughing. “My power is Shadow Projection.”

Shadow Projection. Oh right. I think Michael explained to me once what Shadow Projection was, apparently, people with his power can control their shadow. To do ANYTHING. I know, cool right? I suppose I should have guessed Kevin could manipulate his shadow. When I first met him, Kevin was the only one with a shadow, except I hardly noticed because I was busy thinking about my Arithmancy grade. And how cute Kevin looked.

Oh,” I say, nodding. “That makes sense,” I add and he laughs again.

I admit, it's not as cool as making people feel better but it's an okay power,” he says. I smile at him. He was just so cute. Not just his looks, either. But the way he'd rather have a power which could make people feel better! Except, he doesn't need a power for that.

But you already do that,” I assure him softly. “And without powers.” Kevin gazes at me intently, his blue eyes dark than usual.

I'm glad I met you, Sabrina Wells,” Kevin whispers. I stare at him, transfixed. Kevin was sure no Michael. Kevin, didn't exactly make my spine tingle with his closeness like Michael did on occasion. But he did something Michael never did. He made my feel GOOD about myself.

Kevin grins at me, when I stay quiet. “So, what are your powers?” he asks, wanting to get rid of the tension. I look away from his eyes, my cheeks flaming.

Uh. Telekinesis, Projection, Telepathy, molecular combustion and Hypnosis,” I reply.

Kevin raises his eyebrows and lets out a low whistle. He was impressed but not at my multiple powers. “Hypnosis? So, you can basically tell people what to do, right?” Kevin asks. I nod, feeling sad, the last time I used Hypnosis was on Michael on the bridge.

Right,” I confirm, staring at my fingernails. “I try not to use it, though,” I add abruptly. Kevin, nods in understanding.

Can you show me?” he asks grinning.

I stare at Kevin. The last person who asked me that was Michael and right after that, he kissed me. Our first kiss. I look at Kevin's lips, they look nowhere near as nice as Michael lips which always looks soft and … kissable. Kevin's lips were thin and not … kissable.

Er … sure,” I nod handing out my hand. Kevin places his hand in mine and closes his eyes, waiting. I take a deep breath and think hard as to what I should tell him to do.

But before anything could happen, someone – a guy – coughs startling me and causing Kevin to open his eyes quickly. Michael was standing below us with THAT GIRL aka Riley Baxter on his side, looking up at his with an unreadable expression. “Michael,” I lick my lips nervously. “Hey.” Michael nods at me, keeping his gaze on Kevin who looks strangely enough, guilty. Oh God. I really don't need this.

This is Kevin. Kevin Meyer,” I introduce the boys, not knowing what else to do. Kevin holds out his hand, politely. Michael hesitates but he shakes Kevin's hand. I couldn't help but notice how BIG Michael looks compared to Kevin. Oh. There goes the tingly sensation.

This is Riley. Riley Baxter,” Michael introduces her, in his deep warm voice. “And this is Sabrina Wells.” Riley turns to me with a cold smile curving at her lips and says, “Nice to meet you, Sabrina.” I force myself to smile at her but all I wanted to do was FORCE her to back off. Back off Michael, I mean.

#126 miss_yuki

miss_yuki

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:00 PM

Okay, you know I LOVED this.

Kevin and Sabrina have a nice friendship, though it would be nicer if Kevin weren't so obviously flirting. <_< And Michael! I really hope he isn't dating Riley. I just don't like her for some reason.

It's sad that Austin's fiancee doesn't know he's dead. I hope Sabrina can find a gentle way to tell her.

What's with the 'killing him for his identity' thing, though. Ooh, mysterious. I love it. :P

You know what's coming: update soon!

-Rachel

#127 layalee

layalee

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:19 PM

Okay, I know that I've been using this word a lot, in most of my comments, but seriously, your story is AWESOME!
And that update was also awesome.

Yeah, I also hope there's nothing between Michael and Riley.
I don't like her either.

And if there is, or even if there isn't something between them, Sabrina should get a boyfriend to make Michael jelous, even if she does it subconsiously.

Anyway, enough with my rambling.
Even though you just updated, update soon please.

Forever yours,
layalee

#128 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:35 PM

Awesometastic update dude!
How do you make there updates so funny? Seriously, they make me crack up EVERY time!
Okay I admit that Kevin doesn't seem AS d=fishy anymore, but
there'll always be that little voice at the back of my head telling me that he's fishy!
Kevin's nothing compared to Michael, c'mon. Think un-kissbale lips?
*shudders*
I really hate Michael's new girlfriend already. Like hoenstly what was that cold smile all about? Does she know that Michael Lurrrrrvvvves Sabrina??
Austiiinnnn is back! Austin is so CUTE! Even if he is in his twenties!
He got killed for his identity? That is sooo creative!
update soon?
xxDeRvZxx
PS. I'm away to see New Moon now!!

#129 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 07:22 PM

Okay, you know I LOVED this.

Kevin and Sabrina have a nice friendship, though it would be nicer if Kevin weren't so obviously flirting. <_< And Michael! I really hope he isn't dating Riley. I just don't like her for some reason.

It's sad that Austin's fiancee doesn't know he's dead. I hope Sabrina can find a gentle way to tell her.

What's with the 'killing him for his identity' thing, though. Ooh, mysterious. I love it. :P

You know what's coming: update soon!

-Rachel

lol I'm so HAPPY you did love it, Rachel. :heartbeat:

Sabrina and Kevin DO have a nice friendship, but is it possible Kevin is so obviously flirting with her because he wants to be more than just friends? ;) No, Michael is not dating Riley, I can assure. Riley might want to, though. I don't like her either.

It is sad. :( I hope so too. But Sabrina is going to find it a hard time telling Austin's fiance.

Yes. Very mysterious. :D

I will. Tomorrow, hopefully.

Okay, I know that I've been using this word a lot, in most of my comments, but seriously, your story is AWESOME!
And that update was also awesome.

Yeah, I also hope there's nothing between Michael and Riley.
I don't like her either.

And if there is, or even if there isn't something between them, Sabrina should get a boyfriend to make Michael jelous, even if she does it subconsiously.

Anyway, enough with my rambling.
Even though you just updated, update soon please.

Forever yours,
layalee

Hehe. I really don't mind that you've been saying that word a lot. I use it a lot too. And, honestly, I love you for saying that. So thank you very much. :)

Nope. Nothing between them, no matter how much Riley wishes otherwise. <_<

I will. Tomorrow! Thank you Layalee.

Awesometastic update dude!
How do you make there updates so funny? Seriously, they make me crack up EVERY time!
Okay I admit that Kevin doesn't seem AS d=fishy anymore, but
there'll always be that little voice at the back of my head telling me that he's fishy!
Kevin's nothing compared to Michael, c'mon. Think un-kissbale lips?
*shudders*
I really hate Michael's new girlfriend already. Like hoenstly what was that cold smile all about? Does she know that Michael Lurrrrrvvvves Sabrina??
Austiiinnnn is back! Austin is so CUTE! Even if he is in his twenties!
He got killed for his identity? That is sooo creative!
update soon?
xxDeRvZxx
PS. I'm away to see New Moon now!!

Thank you Master! I'm glad you liked it. ;)

Really? You think their funny? I don't make them funny ...hmm. Interesting, lol. :D

Oh my God!!! Derv! Kevin is SO not fishy. Kevin doesn't even know Sabrina is The Ultimate Power so there won't be any funny business like last time with Tyler.

*Shudders* Yeah but apart from his unkissable lips, Kevin is very cute. Michael is HOT, though.

Yay! AUSTIN IS BACK!!! Thank you, Derv. I wouldn't call it creative. I've seen it a lot in TV shows but thanks anyway.

Tomorrow there's going to be an update.

Phoebe
PS: I thought you already saw it! When you were here in London...

#130 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 08:33 PM

Thank you Master! I'm glad you liked it. ;)
Your welcome! Of course I liked it!
Really? You think their funny? I don't make them funny ...hmm. Interesting, lol. :D
Yup I find them funny. It's always the one's that aren't meant to be funny that are funny. If you catch my drift...
Oh my God!!! Derv! Kevin is SO not fishy. Kevin doesn't even know Sabrina is The Ultimate Power so there won't be any funny business like last time with Tyler. He seems fishy to me! I don't give a flying monkey crap if he knows that she's the ultimate power or not. I find him fishy.

*Shudders* Yeah but apart from his unkissable lips, Kevin is very cute. Michael is HOT, though.
Nah I really can't find him cute if he has thin lips, thank god Lee has nice big Luscious ones =D
Yay! AUSTIN IS BACK!!! Thank you, Derv. I wouldn't call it creative. I've seen it a lot in TV shows but thanks anyway.
Your welcome! Dude, your not supposed to admit that! LMAO :P
Tomorrow there's going to be an update.Yay!
Phoebe
PS: I thought you already saw it! When you were here in London...
Oops didn't I tell you? Me and Kathryn were in the cinema, but she brought her friends chloe and Hannah with us too. Before the movie started we were too noisy, everyone started complaining and we got kicked out.
*blushes*
PS. LEE IS BACK!

#131 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 02:20 AM

That update was awesome :)
I liked it lots and lots.
cant wait for more

xx
G

#132 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 08:53 AM

Yeah I think you do. How old are you again? :) I don't think Olly is old but I don't think he's ... hip either, he's just normal, I guess. :D Yes, Zack is only shy with girls he likes. :( Haha. I hope you do. Kick her ass, I mean. But you might be surprised how she turns out in the next story and in the last story, hahaha. I'm evil aren't I? ;)

I'm sixteen which means I'm already considered an adult in England. Sucks doesn't it? <_< Yeah. I guess you could call him that. Did you see the show yesterday? Man, all of them were so good! I so loved Stacey in her second song. She was so amazing. ^_^ Oh that explains why he won't ask Leah out. :D Oh my God! Is Olivia going to turn good? Nah, that's completely insane yet genius. I am so excited for the next stories. :) Chapter Six was AMAZING, Phoebe. It was really funny Leah and Mary's reaction. They didn't even notice that he was a GHOST! I guess they were too blinded by his hotness. :D I'm confused - just like Sabrina - I'm not sure who I like more. Kevin or Michael. I'm really close to being Team Kevin, for some reason. Oh I know why. It's because Kevin is SO nice apart from the unkissable lips, of course. :P The introduction was a bit awkward, wasn't it? I HATE Riley Baxter aka THAT GIRL! :D Update soon, Phoebes. :P

Michelle

#133 layalee

layalee

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:28 AM

I will. Tomorrow! Thank you Layalee.

Tomorrow?
Really?
*Jumping up and down.*
YAY!!!!!!
:a_smil08:
Can't wait...

Forever yours,
layalee

#134 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:21 PM

Your welcome! Of course I liked it!

Yup I find them funny. It's always the one's that aren't meant to be funny that are funny. If you catch my drift...

He seems fishy to me! I don't give a flying monkey crap if he knows that she's the ultimate power or not. I find him fishy.

Nah I really can't find him cute if he has thin lips, thank god Lee has nice big Luscious ones =D

Your welcome! Dude, your not supposed to admit that! LMAO :P

Oops didn't I tell you? Me and Kathryn were in the cinema, but she brought her friends chloe and Hannah with us too. Before the movie started we were too noisy, everyone started complaining and we got kicked out.
*blushes*
PS. LEE IS BACK!

Yeah I catch your drift. I always do. ;)

You find everyone fishy, lol.

Lucious lips. :D I like that.

Oh I wasn't? Oh well. Nobody's going to read this. :D

Naughty naughty!

Oooh. Lee is back? Awesome. You don't need Rob now, do you?

That update was awesome :)
I liked it lots and lots.
cant wait for more

xx
G

THANK YOU GEORGE!!! :)

I'm sixteen which means I'm already considered an adult in England. Sucks doesn't it? <_< Yeah. I guess you could call him that. Did you see the show yesterday? Man, all of them were so good! I so loved Stacey in her second song. She was so amazing. ^_^ Oh that explains why he won't ask Leah out. :D Oh my God! Is Olivia going to turn good? Nah, that's completely insane yet genius. I am so excited for the next stories. :) Chapter Six was AMAZING, Phoebe. It was really funny Leah and Mary's reaction. They didn't even notice that he was a GHOST! I guess they were too blinded by his hotness. :D I'm confused - just like Sabrina - I'm not sure who I like more. Kevin or Michael. I'm really close to being Team Kevin, for some reason. Oh I know why. It's because Kevin is SO nice apart from the unkissable lips, of course. :P The introduction was a bit awkward, wasn't it? I HATE Riley Baxter aka THAT GIRL! :D Update soon, Phoebes. :P

Michelle

Sucks very much. :( Yeah I liked Stacey too. Still can't believe Danyl got kicked out! So sad. :( Olivia MIGHT turn good. I'm not sure yet, lol. Thank you. :) They were SO blinded by his hotness, lol. ;) I like Kevin too. He's VERY nice too. :) Hehe. I hate her too.

Tomorrow?
Really?
*Jumping up and down.*
YAY!!!!!!
:a_smil08:
Can't wait...

Forever yours,
layalee

LOL. Thanks for your enthusiasm Layalee. Now make sure you update on YOUR story! :)

Phoebe

#135 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:25 PM

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for the lovely comments. You guys are SO awesome. :D Here's chapter seven. It's pretty boring and I kind of rushed so sorry. :( Comments and CC's please!!!

Phoebe

Chapter Seven

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing

Mignon McLaughlin

We are so going to get in trouble for this, it's totally obvious. By WE, I mean, me and Vicki of course. In the end, me and Vicki made up and she managed to convince me to pay a visit to Austin's fiancée. Which is where we are now. Outside her doorstep, staring at the door waiting for courage to kick in. So for it's going badly.

We shouldn't be here, Vicki,” I warn her, as we step in front of Austin's fiancée's door step. I'm right too, we should NOT be here. It's wrong, it's irresponsible and I'm pretty sure Austin's fiancée might call the cops on us which would be, totally understandable. I mean, can you imagine two teenage witches showing up at your doorstep claiming your fiancée is dead? No, you can't, because, it doesn't happen a lot.

I'm always the exception, of course. Bad things always happen to me and yes I know, telling someone that their fiancée is dead is not exactly bad. In fact, it's a good deed right? But I can't help but think, it's BAD news for THEM. And I just know that she's going to cry, I so know it. Because that's what happens in movies, isn't it? The damsel in distress always cries when she hears that her … Hero has died or whatever.

Sabrina,” Vicki frowns at me. “You promised Austin you would do this for him,” Vicki reminds me. Although, I didn't need reminding. Ever since that day he told me his dilemma he's been visiting me several times a day, begging me to go to his fiancée's house. “And as you are The Ultimate Power, this is kind of like your job.” I shoot her a look of distaste. I had no reason, of course, to be mad at her. Vicki was right, after all. I am The Ultimate Power and I should help Austin but …

Why does Austin need the help of The Ultimate Power, anyway?” I demand, angrily but I was mostly angry due to the cold. Vicki looks thoughtful for a moment and a flush of discomfort pours over me. “I know why,” I gulp. “Because he knows this is going to end up bad.” Vicki rolls her eyes and takes a step forward. She was going to knock on the door! “No! Wait!” I hiss. Vicki turns to me and folds her arms.

What is it now?” she asks, tiredly. I shoot her a panicky look but she remains impassive. God, ever since Dave stopped speaking to her this is how she's been. Impassive. Emotionless. Mean. She hardly ever talks about him, every time I mention him she changes the subject or leaves the room. I don't even know if they've broken up or not!

I'm not ready!” I complain, stamping my feet. Vicki blinks.

Oh come on,” she says. “It's not that hard. Just tell her-”

Tell her, her fiancée died?” I interrupt. “How is that not hard?” I demand.

Vicki shrugs and leans next to the front door, waiting for me. Great. And I thought she was here to support me but I should have known, she was only here to show Austin that she cared too, which is obvious, she doesn't! Or else she would have totally offered to tell Austin's fiancée herself. God, it sucks being best friends with her sometimes.

Sabrina.” Austin's voice comes from behind me. “What's wrong?” he asks, concerned. Well, he should be concerned! He's dead, after all and his fiancée think he's at a business trip. Okay, this is not going to help me at all. I spin around and face Austin.

I can't do it, Austin,” I admit, shaking my head. “I can't.” I add, sadly. Austin takes a deep breath and stares at the ground thoughtfully. He finally looks up, looking as if he was about to cry, if that was possible. Awesome. I feel even more bad.

Please, Sabrina,” he whispers. “You're the only one that can help me. Please?” I exchange glances with Vicki, who was looking at me intently. I turn back to him.

Why is it so important to you, that I do it?” I ask, gently. Something in his face changes from sad to defensive. He was definitely hiding something. But what?

Because you're The Ultimate Power,” he replies, looking at me as if I was mental.

I shake my head. “Yes but you could have asked anyone,” I contradict. “I mean, you only wanted me to tell her you're dead, right? That's it, isn't it?” I ask, feeling a tear falling down my cheek. Vicki and Austin look alarmed when they see my tears, I had no idea why I was crying but I suddenly felt so … bad.

I guess I did … leave something out,” he admits, avoiding eye contact.

I nod waiting for him to tell me but Vicki beats him to it. “You want us to find out who killed you, don't you?” Austin's face crumples but he nods slowly, Vicki rolls her eyes as if she couldn't believe it but I could. And I wasn't going to do it. Austin takes a step forward and grabs my shoulders, forcing me to look at him. I was expecting to see him angry but surprisingly enough, he doesn't. He just looks sad.

That person took my life away, Sabrina,” he whispers. “I have to know WHY.”

Before I could say anything, the front door swings open and a woman comes out looking bewildered. The woman was slightly shorter than me, her hair was blonde and styled in a bob. She had wide brown eyes and her skin was pale. I immediately look at Austin to see his reaction and immediately wish I hadn't. His face was soft and so warm, he was looking at her as if she was the only person in the world … and she couldn't even see him.

Hello,” she says in a pleasant tone. “What can I do for you?” she inquires. I glance at Austin again, he was still gazing at her whereas Vicki was staring at Austin furiously.

Er. Can I speak to Austin please?” I ask, not knowing what else to do since Austin and Vicki were acting completely gaga. Austin's fiancée's smile wavers a little and says, “Unfortunately, he's at a business trip but I could tell him you stopped by when he comes back?” she suggests helpfully. I stare at her in horror.

Are you all right?” she asks me gently. “Do you want a glass of water?” I shake my head and smile in assurance at her. Oh God. I can't do this. I can't.

Tell her,” Austin murmurs to me. Vicki shoots me a warning look and I look helplessly back.

Tell her,” he mutters again. I close my eyes trying to gain the courage. I open my eyes and see Austin's fiancée gazing at me curiously.

Never mind,” I blurt out. “I'll come back some other time.”

Then I was running down the steps and down the street not bothering to wait for Vicki or Austin. As soon as I was out of breath, I lean against a car waiting to get my breath back.

What the hell is wrong with you?” Vicki demands, furiously, as soon as she's catches up to me. I shake my head and she sighs. “Austin is going to kill you,” she warns. Yeah. Like I care. In fact, I WANT him to kill me. I'm up to anything to get this horrible feeling to go away.

He can try,” I mutter. “But he can't touch me, remember?” Vicki stares at me, as if I lost my mind which I haven't, by the way. I'm just SAD. I'm sad about Austin's fiancée. Sad about Austin being dead when he had someone wonderful waiting for him to get home. And sad because I'm wasting my time on being angry with Michael. Okay, I did not just say that.

There is something wrong with you,” Vicki says.

I have to agree with, Vicki,” Austin says, as he materializes. I didn't even look at them. Because they were right. There IS something wrong with me. Why can't I do one simple task? All I had to do was tell her. Tell her that her fiancé is dead. That's all. But I can't because I know. I know how it feels to lose someone so close. It's painful.

I close my eyes willing the tears not to fall. “I am SO sorry, Austin,” I say. I meant it, also. I AM sorry. Sorry that I'm such a failure, mostly. But sorry that I let him down.

It's okay,” he murmurs quietly. “I know some way you can make it up to me,” he adds. I look up and see his face. He didn't look mad but he didn't look very happy, either.

What is it?” I ask suspiciously. He gives a little smile.

Come with me,” he says. “To see my body,” he finishes. Oh my God. Great. Now I have to go examine a dead body, that is just … great. Icky. But great. Not.

I don't know how to break this to you, Austin,” I say. “But I don't do CSI.” Austin laughs.

Yeah neither do I, buddy,” Vicki then says, rolling her eyes. Austin sighs.

It's honestly not that bad,” he promises. “Please come with me?”

Fine,” I say pouting. “But how did you get killed, anyway?” I ask, cautiously.

Burned to death,” he replies, as if it didn't really bother him. It bothered me, that's for sure. Vicki raises her eyebrows at me and asks, “Do we really have to?” I smile and nod.

It's better to see a dead body than telling someone the love of their life is dead,” I say.

Seriously. What is WRONG with you,” Vicki wants to know.

We orb at a dirty, dingy and dark alley way. I could hardly see due to the sudden darkness but thanks to Austin's glow I could make sure there were no rats. Thank God.

What I want to know is,” I say, as we make our way down the alley way. “Is why were you HERE, anyway?” I want to know. Austin's face darkens as he remembers the night.

Me and my partner were walking down the street,” he explains. “He said he knew a short way to get to our hotel so we went through this alley way. Next thing I knew, these guys come around and ...well you know.” I look at him in awe.

What happened to your partner?” Vicki asks, looking straight ahead.

I don't know,” Austin says. “They must have let him go or something.”

You don't think-”

No,” he interrupts me. “Brian wouldn't do that,” he adds, frowning. Vicki shakes her head at me but not in a disapproving way. Vicki was definitely thinking the same thing. It makes sense though, well, kind of. I mean, why would these guys burn Austin and not Brian? And even if this Brian guy was let off what kind of friend is he? He didn't even tell the cops!

Oh my God,” Vicki suddenly murmurs. Vicki has her eyes firmly closed and her hands over her mouth. Austin was looking down at something on the ground with an unreadable expression. Then I saw it. A body on the ground … burnt. Austin.

Who would do this to you?” I whisper. Austin shrugs and turns his gaze away from his body.

I don't know,” he answers.

But we're going to find out,” I assure him. “Together,” I add. Vicki, looks at us both with a smile and says, “I'm in too.”

Sabrina! Vicki!” Mary bellows at us as we come through our door. “Where have you guys been?” Mary demands, pouting. She never did like being left out of anything.

We were kind of worried,” Leah adds, more nicely. I smile at Leah in thanks. Mary nods.

Yeah, especially with a gang out in the loose,” Mary mutters.

Me and Vicki exchange glances. “A gang?” I ask, sceptically. Leah nods slowly.

Yeah this guy was burnt to death,” Leah explains. Oh my God. Austin's body has been found! Finally! This is GREAT news.

What was his name?” Vicki asks, to make sure.

I think his name was Brian Howard,” Leah replies.

Brian? Brian Howard? But Brian got away! Austin was the one was killed. Not Brian.

Hey girls,” Vicki murmurs tiredly. “Me and Sabrina are going to crash,” she explains apologetically. Leah and Mary mutter their Good Nights and eventually leave me and Vicki alone. We sit there quiet for a moment, wondering what to say and do.

We have to tell Austin,” Vicki eventually says. I nod just as someone knocks on the door.

Come in!” Vicki calls out. Michael comes in looking hot, as usual. Oh there goes that tingly sensation and Michael was NOWHERE near me. Jeez.

Can I talk to Sabrina alone, please?” Michael says not asking for my permission. Vicki raises her eyebrows but she quickly obliges. Cow. She promised she would keep Michael away from me. As soon as Vicki was out, he says, “We need to talk.”

I think I already established that we don't have anything to talk about,” I mutter, annoyed. You would be annoyed too. If all you wanted was to have a bath and sleep but no. What do I get instead? The love of my life barging in wanting to talk. Whatever.

I think we do,” Michael retorts. “Why didn't you come to practice yesterday?” he demands.

I had better things to do,” is my answer. Michael frowns.

Someone knocks on the door. Thinking it's Vicki, I call out, “Come in!” Kevin steps inside our room and he raises his eyebrows when he sees Michael.

Sorry,” he apologizes. “I can come back, Sabrina,” he says, making his way out the door.

No!” I explode. “Me and Michael were done,” I add. Michael snorts.

We were?” Michael asks. I glare at him and say, “Yes. We were. Now if you excuse us, Michael, me and Kevin have much to talk about.”

Michael nods looking at the floor. He slowly makes his way around and Kevin and walks out of the room. Kevin turns back to me with a smile but I didn't smile back because I'm pretty sure I had just broken not only my heart but Michael's too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users