513 replies to this topic

#46 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 05:10 AM

Michelly! How could you? Tut tut.

I was just kidding, Phoebelicious. You've never let me down. :) The update was MAGICAL by the way. I LOVE Austin The Ghost, he sounds awesome plus he adds more humor to this story. :D VICKI. Vicki is the one that's going to fall for Austin, right? :heartbeat: Oh my God! Can you believe Michael? How can he NOT know why Sabrina is mad at him? God, for a smart guy he's pretty dumb. <_< I just hope he realizes that Sabrina isn't going to wait around for him. In fact, I'm glad that there's a guy who's after Sabrina's heart. Maybe THAT will make Michael realize what a dumb ass he really is. Was that really mean? :( Sorry. I am very angry with him... Fantastic update, Phoebe. Hope you update soon. ^_^

Michelle

#47 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 05:11 AM

HAPPY PAGE TWO PHOEBELICIOUS!!!!!!

#48 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 05:41 AM

Beeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
This is FABTASTIC!!
My god! Micheal was HOT in this update!! :heartbeat:

He SERIOUSLY don't know why sabrina is avoiding him? Jeez, he's being such a guy!! Which he is...a guy I mean... no doubt about that ;)

Okay, Vicki and Dave are fighting? Oh well! Maybe it'll be good for them. A good fight can always be good in a relationship....
Micheal has such a sexual appeal....god, I can't believe I said that...but it's true!!

Shaheen
Posted Image

P.S. UPDATE SOON

P.P.S.

HAPPY PAGE TWO!!!!!!

#49 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 05:48 AM

^^^
Oh!
I can't believe I didn't comment on Austin, the Ghost!!
He sounds FREAK*NG HOTT!!!...not hotter than micheal, of course
I never thought Vicki is the giggling type...but well! Hott guy can do that to you!!

Posted Image

#50 Avalonlover

Avalonlover

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 761 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:21 AM

Happy page 2!!!!

Angela

#51 size 12 is not fat

size 12 is not fat

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 08:50 AM

Fantastic update!!!!
So this is the ghost she shall like?! Whats he want?
Update soon!!!

~Oce~

#52 GLAMMAGIRL

GLAMMAGIRL

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 10:19 AM

Awww...i so feel for Sabrina, though i can't help thinking that Michael being an boy and everything doesn't realise what walking away after the kiss meant to Sabrina. I mean he seems to have no idea why she's so angry/upset at him. Can't wait for the next update and i so hope that Sabrina and Michael work it out and get together.

Mel :icon_sunny:

#53 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:16 PM

Woah immense update dude!
Totally Awsome =D
I liked the way Michael was in this. Neh, I LOVED the way Michael was in this! xx
How dare she use hypnosis on him? You see, that's why they shouldn't be together. Thats why Michael chose me.
I am his new girlfriend from the prolouge...
Now back to the story.
KISS HER YOU FOOL!
Update soon!
xxDeRvZxx

#54 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 06:54 AM

HAPPY PAGE TWO PHOEBE!

Phoebe!!!!! Man, you know I love Michael and all but what the hell is wrong with him??? It really doesn't take a genius to figure out why Sabrina has been avoiding him. Jeez. I just hope he figures it out FAST. Isn't he meant to be intelligent? God. Congratulations on adding a ghost to this story, it really does add a different feeling to it. Plus, Austin The Ghost sounds HOT. No wonder why Vicki likes him. VICKI! I can't believe it's Vicki who's going to fall for him or has already fallen for him. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER? Of course, Dave loves her. I mean, sure, all they do is make out but they still love each other, right? :( I hope things turn out right soon. :) Update soon. :P

Alex

#55 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 08:19 AM

Ooops did I forget to say...
Le Happy page 2!!!!!!.?
xx

#56 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:32 PM

:eusa_clap: That was SUPERB!!! I love it!!

Now tell me when are you going to update next... :icon_sunny:

Michael is so dense!! But why exactly did he turn away after kissing Sabrina on newyear's? :blink:

Maybe he got another girlfriend, and he didn't want to cheat on her... :o

Maybe he thinks abstinence is the best for Sabrina... <_<

Maybe so that Sabrina won't get too involved in his matters... :unsure:

But clearly he likes Sabrina!! :icon_sunny:

Right??

Please update!!

Or else...

hehe ^_^

love from
:mgbumblebee: S.

THANK YOU!!! You're so awesome.

You will find out why he walked away in the next sequel ... sorry. ;)

Nope. No other girlfriend. For now, that is.

Hmm. Maybe. We'll see.

Of course, he likes her!!! :heartbeat:

I was just kidding, Phoebelicious. You've never let me down. :) The update was MAGICAL by the way. I LOVE Austin The Ghost, he sounds awesome plus he adds more humor to this story. :D VICKI. Vicki is the one that's going to fall for Austin, right? :heartbeat: Oh my God! Can you believe Michael? How can he NOT know why Sabrina is mad at him? God, for a smart guy he's pretty dumb. <_< I just hope he realizes that Sabrina isn't going to wait around for him. In fact, I'm glad that there's a guy who's after Sabrina's heart. Maybe THAT will make Michael realize what a dumb ass he really is. Was that really mean? :( Sorry. I am very angry with him... Fantastic update, Phoebe. Hope you update soon. ^_^

Michelle

Oh good. You scared me for a minute. ;) Yes, I love Austin The Ghost too, but don't be fooled, he has a sad story. :( Yes. Vicki is the one that's going to fall for Austin. :P I KNOW! I'm just as angry as you are. But he has his reasons. I promise. :) No, it wasn't mean. :) Update coming tomorrow.

HAPPY PAGE TWO PHOEBELICIOUS!!!!!!

THANK YOU MICHELLY!

Beeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
This is FABTASTIC!!
My god! Micheal was HOT in this update!! :heartbeat:

He SERIOUSLY don't know why sabrina is avoiding him? Jeez, he's being such a guy!! Which he is...a guy I mean... no doubt about that ;)

Okay, Vicki and Dave are fighting? Oh well! Maybe it'll be good for them. A good fight can always be good in a relationship....
Micheal has such a sexual appeal....god, I can't believe I said that...but it's true!!

Shaheen
Posted Image

P.S. UPDATE SOON

P.P.S.

HAPPY PAGE TWO!!!!!!

NINJA!!!

THANK YOU! Yes, Michael is hot. Too bad he belongs to Dervz. :(

No doubt about that at all. ;)

Yes, a good fight is good but will Vicki agree?

Very true, lol. :D

^^^
Oh!
I can't believe I didn't comment on Austin, the Ghost!!
He sounds FREAK*NG HOTT!!!...not hotter than micheal, of course
I never thought Vicki is the giggling type...but well! Hott guy can do that to you!!

Posted Image

NO! He is so not hotter than Michael but he's handsome, I can assure you.

Vicki is NOT the giggling type. Gosh, see what hot guys do to girls?

Happy page 2!!!!

Angela

THANK YOU ANGELA!

Fantastic update!!!!
So this is the ghost she shall like?! Whats he want?
Update soon!!!

~Oce~

GRACIAS Oce!!!

Yes, that's the ghost. :) You'll see soon enough.

#57 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:33 PM

Awww...i so feel for Sabrina, though i can't help thinking that Michael being an boy and everything doesn't realise what walking away after the kiss meant to Sabrina. I mean he seems to have no idea why she's so angry/upset at him. Can't wait for the next update and i so hope that Sabrina and Michael work it out and get together.

I feel sorry for her too. :(

They will! Soon enough.

Woah immense update dude!
Totally Awsome =D
I liked the way Michael was in this. Neh, I LOVED the way Michael was in this! xx
How dare she use hypnosis on him? You see, that's why they shouldn't be together. Thats why Michael chose me.
I am his new girlfriend from the prolouge...
Now back to the story.
KISS HER YOU FOOL!
Update soon!
xxDeRvZxx

THANKS QUEEN!!!

LOL. I loved it too. :)

Well, she was kind of desperate. Sabrina, I mean.

HAPPY PAGE TWO PHOEBE!

Phoebe!!!!! Man, you know I love Michael and all but what the hell is wrong with him??? It really doesn't take a genius to figure out why Sabrina has been avoiding him. Jeez. I just hope he figures it out FAST. Isn't he meant to be intelligent? God. Congratulations on adding a ghost to this story, it really does add a different feeling to it. Plus, Austin The Ghost sounds HOT. No wonder why Vicki likes him. VICKI! I can't believe it's Vicki who's going to fall for him or has already fallen for him. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER? Of course, Dave loves her. I mean, sure, all they do is make out but they still love each other, right? :( I hope things turn out right soon. :) Update soon. :P

Alex

THANK ALEX!

He is meant to be intelligent but sometimes he acts like a dumbass. ;)

They do love each other. At least, I hope so. :D

I will.

Ooops did I forget to say...
Le Happy page 2!!!!!!.?
xx

THANKS MASTER!

Phoebe

#58 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:37 AM

Oh good. You scared me for a minute. ;) Yes, I love Austin The Ghost too, but don't be fooled, he has a sad story. :( Yes. Vicki is the one that's going to fall for Austin. :P I KNOW! I'm just as angry as you are. But he has his reasons. I promise. :) No, it wasn't mean. :) Update coming tomorrow.

Haha. I sometimes do that to people. :P A sad story? Aw. Will you be so kind and tell me? :) I can't believe it;'s Vicki. I always thought from the previous story that they had a perfect relationship. It's really sad. :( What are those reasons Phoebe? Huh? I'm sure me and the others are as curious. ;) Cool.

Michelle

#59 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:50 AM

THANK ALEX!

He is meant to be intelligent but sometimes he acts like a dumbass. ;)

They do love each other. At least, I hope so. :D

I will.

You're welcome. :) Yeah he sure does, which really frustrates me. <_< They better or I'll punch them. :P

Alex

#60 layalee

layalee

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 11:45 AM

Noooooo!!!
No, no, no, no, no!
Why- w-why did she leave him? :icon_mecry2:
I mean, I guess I would've done that too, but still...
And Vicki and Dave were arguing?? :icon_eek:
Are they going to break up?
Most importantly, when is the hot guy coming in and will Michael be jelous??
And when is he going to break up with that new girl he's found??
:heartbeat:

OK, I guess I'm jumping ahead of myself here, but still..
Can you blame me?

Great update by the way, not counting my 'nooo's'.
When is chapter three coming?
I hope soon..

Forever yours,
layalee

#61 miss_yuki

miss_yuki

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 12:14 PM

Woo, Phoebe! That update was HOT.

Austin the ghost! I like it. I want some more of him, please. ;)

Ugh, Michael! I love you and all, but how could you be so dense? Sabrina needs to knock some sense into him. :P

Vicki and Austin, though...I am not sure about this. Because you cannot break up Vicki and Dave, you hear? Or I will tar and feather you in your sleep. :badgrin:

Update soon!

Spoiler

-Rachel

#62 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 06:09 PM

Haha. I sometimes do that to people. :P A sad story? Aw. Will you be so kind and tell me? :) I can't believe it;'s Vicki. I always thought from the previous story that they had a perfect relationship. It's really sad. :( What are those reasons Phoebe? Huh? I'm sure me and the others are as curious. ;) Cool.

Michelle

Yep. You do. :) No, I will be mean and NOT tell you. Sorry, sweetie. ;) Relationships can be deceiving, can't they? :( I get that question a lot. Michael will explains why in the next story. Sorry michelly. :P

You're welcome. :) Yeah he sure does, which really frustrates me. <_< They better or I'll punch them. :P

Alex

Haha. I'm sure you will.

Noooooo!!!
No, no, no, no, no!
Why- w-why did she leave him? :icon_mecry2:
I mean, I guess I would've done that too, but still...
And Vicki and Dave were arguing?? :icon_eek:
Are they going to break up?
Most importantly, when is the hot guy coming in and will Michael be jelous??
And when is he going to break up with that new girl he's found??
:heartbeat:

OK, I guess I'm jumping ahead of myself here, but still..
Can you blame me?

Great update by the way, not counting my 'nooo's'.
When is chapter three coming?
I hope soon..

Forever yours,
layalee

Are Dave and Vicki going to break up? I don't know. Probably. Who knows? ;)

Michael knows the girl but he hasn't started to go out with her. Sorry, if that bit was confusing.

Chapter three is coming tomorrow.

Woo, Phoebe! That update was HOT.

Austin the ghost! I like it. I want some more of him, please. ;)

Ugh, Michael! I love you and all, but how could you be so dense? Sabrina needs to knock some sense into him. :P

Vicki and Austin, though...I am not sure about this. Because you cannot break up Vicki and Dave, you hear? Or I will tar and feather you in your sleep. :badgrin:

Update soon!

Spoiler

-Rachel

Ha! Thanks Rachel. ;)

There will be more of him. Soon. :P

She really does. I completely agree with you.

Haha. I won't break them up. At least, I think I won't ...

Phoebe

SORRY EVERYONE. I KNOW I WAS MEANT TO UPDATE TODAY BUT I AM SO TIRED SO I'M GOING TO UPDATE TOMORROW. :) Sorry for the delay. :P

#63 AquariusPrincess94

AquariusPrincess94

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:55 PM

Sorry that I havn't commented since.... like since the first story. I don't have time anymore with school and everything else. Don't you wish that we had more time in a day?
Anyways, I love the ending of the 1st story. Stupid Tyler. :074: Thats what he gets. I love the ending of the story, so awesome. But stupid Michael!! I really do feel like slapping him. And poor Vicki. :icon_mecry2: That's as far as I got. I will catch up soon.

Update again soon!!

~~Jen~~ :icon_flower:

#64 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:53 PM

Sorry that I havn't commented since.... like since the first story. I don't have time anymore with school and everything else. Don't you wish that we had more time in a day?
Anyways, I love the ending of the 1st story. Stupid Tyler. :074: Thats what he gets. I love the ending of the story, so awesome. But stupid Michael!! I really do feel like slapping him. And poor Vicki. :icon_mecry2: That's as far as I got. I will catch up soon.

Update again soon!!

Hi Jen!!! :mgwave: Wow. It's been ages, hasn't it? :) Yes, I do wish we had more time in a day. Sucks right? <_<

I don't like Tyler too but he's gone! :)

You have my permission to slap him, Jen. ;) Okay! I will.

----------

Hi everyone! Thank you for all the lovely comments. You guys are the best! :) This is chapter three. Hope you like it and please comment. CC's are also very welcome. :P

Phoebe

The Life of a Witch: Heartbreak

The greatest magic is the power of love

Chapter Three

Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated

Lamartine

Not your best, Sabrina,” Mr Jenkins informs me, as he hands me my Arithmancy grade. Uh oh. This was the moment I was most dreading. Finding out my grade. For Arithmancy, that is. I mean, for my other classes, I do generally well. I don't get anything lower than a C, that's for sure. Although, I have Michael to thank for that.

He tutored me for a while last semester and not only that, but he helped me control my newly-found powers. I guess, this semester we won't be having any tutor sessions at all. But that's a good thing. Having Michael so close to me will just remind me of New Years. Which is something I have to TRY and forget.

I sigh and place the piece of paper, which contained my grade, under my Arithmancy text book. I am not ready to see it. I am going to read it! I am. But NOT now. I don't think I'm quite ready to scream in frustration in front of my class mates. Especially, that cute boy – who I haven't seen before – who has just walked in. Too embarrassing.

So. What did you get?” Vicki asks, from behind me. I swallow nervously although on why I was nervous is a mystery, it's not like Vicki is any better at Arithmancy than I am.

I don't know,” I answer. “Too nervous to read it,” I admit, smiling bravely. Vicki smiles. I take the paper out and finger it nervously. No. It's best not read it. Not now.

What did you get?” I ask, gazing at the cute guy who was talking to Mr Jenkins with enthusiasm. Although, what the cute guy could have with Mr Jenkins is unexplainable. I mean, all Mr Jenkins talks about is how his wife likes to make him sleep on the couch.

A C,” Vicki says in a bored tone. I spin around on my seat and stare at her.

A C!?” I explode. Mr Jenkins, the cute guy and the whole class throw me a quizzical look. I flush deeply and ignore at the fact that the cute guy has very nice blue eyes. Oh God. I can't believe Vicki – probably – got a better grade than me! Vicki has never studied in her life unlike me who studied for WEEKS for this exam. This is ridiculous and so … and so unfair! I should have gotten a C. I deserve it for all the hard work I did. Jeez.

How did YOU get a C?” I demand, hotly. Vicki shrugs completely oblivious to the fact that EVERYONE is staring at us.

Dave tutored me,” was her answer, avoiding my gaze. I stare at her.

Dave,” I echo. “I didn't know Dave was good at Arithmancy,” I add, incredulously. But I was more surprised that Vicki and Dave managed to get through tutoring sessions and not spend the session by making out. Vicki eyes turn cold.

Nor did I,” she mutters.

Oh. Right. I forgot how Vicki and Dave are having 'Problems.' I sigh and say gently, “Sorry, Vicki. I didn't realize,” I mumble. Vicki half smiles at me.

It's okay, Sabrina,” she assures me. “I'm sure we'll work it out. Somehow,” she adds.

I'm sure you will,” I say. “You guys are meant to be.” Vicki nods after a moment of silence.

Yeah,” she says. “Now will you please look at your grade?” Vicki pleads, grinning and I nod.

But before I could take a glimpse at my grade, a shadow falls over my table. I look up in a daze and see the cute guy gazing at me with his amazing blue eyes, a perfect white smile and a lock of blond hair falling over his eyes. I clumsily clear a space for him next to me, he smiles in thanks and takes a seat. I look at Vicki and see her grinning wickedly at me. I turn around and try to ignore the hot guy sitting just a few inches away from. Oh God, what can distract me from the hot guy? Ooh I know.

I snatch the paper from my desk and count to three. This was it. The moment of truth. I inhale deeply and slowly look down at the paper. Oh. My. God. “A F!” I shriek out loud. I hear Vicki snort behind, I look beside me and see the cute guy looking at me with an amused expression. The WHOLE class was staring at me. Twice. That's the second time I've embarrassed myself today. In ONE class. What an achievement.

Sorry,” I apologize to the whole class and Mr Jenkins, who had his eyebrows raised. They all went back to whatever they were doing except the cute guy, who continued to stare at me. “Bad grade,” I explain, lamely, thinking he wanted an explanation for my outburst or whatever. He nods smiling and holds out his hand.

I'm Kevin Meyer,” he introduces himself. I stare at his hand incredulously and take it in mine.

Sabrina Wells.”

He smiles again. A NICE smile. Huh. I haven't even seen him frown once unlike someone else I could mention, who hardly EVER smiles. And when he DOES smile it's only because he's going to kiss me and then walk away, leaving me heartbroken. Okay, Sabrina. Think happy thoughts. Thing happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts. Think HAPPY thoughts. I don't want Kevin to know that I'm a neurotic freak. Which I'm not.

So you have no idea about Arithmancy?” he wants to know. I cringe and look at my F grade shamefully. This is so embarrassing. Now he's think I'm an idiot. Great.

No idea,” I confirm. “Then again, I wasn't so good with maths back in California,” I add. Kevin raises his eyebrows and leans forward, interested.

You went to a real high school?” He asks, incredulously.

I nod. “Yeah,” I say. “At least, no one could move objects with their minds,” I tease. Kevin grins wickedly and glances at my grade.

You know, I am excellent at Arithmancy,” he tells me, smiling slightly. Oh no. Please don't tell me he's those type of guys who brag about their 'special' skills. That would suck so badly. Especially, considering, how cute this guy is.

Oh?” I murmur, pretending to be interested. “Well, next time, I'll make you do my homework,” I say to him, half joking. Although, I wasn't. Joking, I mean.

I can do better than that,” he assures me, laughing. “I can tutor you.” he abruptly says. Uh. What? Did he say he would tutor me? But, shouldn't I be the one to offer tutor sessions? I mean, Kevin IS the new kid after all. Oh God, I suck. I seriously do.

What about Michael, though? Michael was the one who tutored me for Arithmancy. Not only that but he forced me to practice with my powers. Due to Michael's efforts I can, more or less, control my powers. And – okay, I wasn't exactly going to attend his tutor session this semester but that's not the point. The point IS, is that, I'm not exactly over Michael. But wait, Kevin isn't asking me out! God, I am so dense.

Really? You would do that? For me, I mean,” I say, playing it cool. Kevin shrugs.

Sure,” he says. “I think it will be very entertaining,” he adds with a wink. I smile back at but when his words sink, I stop smiling. What does he mean, 'entertaining?' Am I THAT amusing? Or maybe he thinks I'm crazy. Jeez. Is that the impression I give to people?

Oh. My. God!” Vicki shrieks into my ear, as we walk out of class. “He so likes you!” Vicki states, her eyes shining with pure excitement. Excitement which scared me a little. I mean, the last time Vicki was THIS excited … never mind. But I can assure you, it was scary.

Who likes me?” I ask, trying to walk past the other students who were showing off their magical skills. Seriously. Competition, here, in the academy is absolutely ridiculous.

Who do you think? She demands, sarcastically. “The new guy,” she answers her own question. I gape at her in the middle of the hallway and ignore the people who were pushing and shoving me, to get past me. KEVIN? Vicki thinks KEVIN likes ME? That is completely NOT true. So not true. I mean, Kevin is a GUY. A HOT guy. Why would he like me?

Kevin? Kevin Meyer?” I ask sceptically.

Vicki shoots me a knowing look. “Of course the, Kevin, guy,” she expostulates. I snort and continue to make my way to Potions class – the only subject I enjoyed –

Kevin Meyer does not like me,” I sniff. “He just asked if I wanted a tutor,” I explain helpfully. This time, Vicki stops on her tracks and her mouth falls open.

He asked you if you wanted a tutor?”

I nod quickly. “Yeah. For Arithmancy,” I elaborate. Uh oh. Vicki is hyperventilating.

Okay, it's official,” she chokes out. “He totally LOVES you!” she blurts out loudly enough, that – I don't know – Michael might have heard. Jeez.

Vicki!” I wail like a little kid. “I just met Kevin, okay? In one hour you think he can fall in love with me?” I demand, incredulously.

Vicki shrugs. “Stranger things have happened,” she comments, casually. I sigh and walk faster to class. The faster I arrived at Potions, the better. I so did not want to hear about Kevin's supposed undying love for me. So not cool. “Like you and Michael, for instance.”I freeze and glare at her as menacingly as I could. What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Why is that strange?” I ask, offended. Vicki throws me an innocent look.

It's not,” she says. “I just wanted to grab your attention.” Vicki smiles angelically at me.

You are evil,” I point out to her. Vicki shrugs modestly.

It's a gift,” she teases. “But keep it up, Sabrina. Keep Kevin on his toes and you will easily ace the next Arithmancy quiz.” Oh my God. Vicki REALLY is evil.

Vicki, are you suggesting that I befriend Kevin just so I can get a good grade?” I say. Vicki blinks as if the idea had never occurred to her.

That wasn't exactly my idea,” she murmurs thoughtfully. “But your one is good, too!”

Oh my God! How can Vicki even suggest such a thing? I mean, yeah, it's tempting. You know, I could really use a good grade in Arithmancy. But leading someone on like that is simply wrong. Completely unethical. It's such a diabolical plan that it might just work. Crap. I can't believe I'm actually considering this.

Fine,” I blurt out without meaning to. “As long as, you keep Michael away from me.” Vicki grins. Huh. It's so obvious she knew I was going to give in her evil scheme. To be honest, I knew I was going to give in too. Ack. I suck. I really do.

Okey dokey,” Vicki exclaims brightly and she skips inside the class room. What have I just done? And why am I even FRIENDS with her? Seriously.

#65 size 12 is not fat

size 12 is not fat

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 04:02 AM

Oh who's this new Kevin?
And when will the ghost come back?
AwesomelyFabulous update!!!!!!!!
More please!!!!

~Oce~

#66 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 04:04 AM

Kevin??
Okay, I guess that's competition for Micheal, right??
Umm, no Micheal in this update :(

And remember you promised me a kickass update before you go!!!!!!
Decided if you'll get the laptop??

You know bee, that's make it THREE hott dude in this story...1st, MICHEAL (absolutely no doubt about that!!) and 2nd& 3rd are Austin and Kevin!!!!! *Drool*

Update soon! :)
Posted Image

#67 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 03:51 PM

Hey slave update monkey!
AWESOME update!
Very very very very very very very very funny too! =D
hmmm Kevin... Somehting just isn't right about him, I just can't put my finger on it (and no it's not because he aint real! I knew you were thinking that Phoebe!)
No seriously though, theres something weird about himmm
But he is hoy! <3
Update soon!
xxDeRvZxx

#68 GLAMMAGIRL

GLAMMAGIRL

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 04:01 PM

Hmmm....hot new guy. I sure could have used a hot guy as a tutor back in school! But anyway, another brilliant update. So Sabrina's found herself a new tutor now that she's not talking to Michael....I still prefer Michael. Can't wait for the next update!!

#69 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 05:49 PM

Oh who's this new Kevin?
And when will the ghost come back?
AwesomelyFabulous update!!!!!!!!
More please!!!!

~Oce~

Kevin is just a new student. :) Nothing special.

Um. The ghost will come back soon... I'm not sure on the chapter but he'll be back soon. :P

THANK YOU so much, Oce. You're the best!

Kevin??
Okay, I guess that's competition for Micheal, right??
Umm, no Micheal in this update :(

And remember you promised me a kickass update before you go!!!!!!
Decided if you'll get the laptop??

You know bee, that's make it THREE hott dude in this story...1st, MICHEAL (absolutely no doubt about that!!) and 2nd& 3rd are Austin and Kevin!!!!! *Drool*

Update soon! :)
Posted Image

Yep. Kevin is Michael's competition. :D Michael will be in the next update. Promise. ;)

I don't know If I'll get a laptop - It's taking me a long time right? I probably won't though.

Three hot dudes? Wow. I never noticed that ninja. Thanks for pointing that out. ;)

I will!

Hey slave update monkey!
AWESOME update!
Very very very very very very very very funny too! =D
hmmm Kevin... Somehting just isn't right about him, I just can't put my finger on it (and no it's not because he aint real! I knew you were thinking that Phoebe!)
No seriously though, theres something weird about himmm
But he is hoy! <3
Update soon!
xxDeRvZxx

Hey Master! :mgwave:

Thanks, lol. I am so happy you liked it.

You think Kevin is fishy or something? Interesting... (I wasn't thinking that! ....not completely, anyway :D).

Yeah, boys are weird.

I will.

Hmmm....hot new guy. I sure could have used a hot guy as a tutor back in school! But anyway, another brilliant update. So Sabrina's found herself a new tutor now that she's not talking to Michael....I still prefer Michael. Can't wait for the next update!!

I could have used a hot tutor, myself. Some girls get all the good luck...

I prefer Michael too ;) Shhh. Don't tell Kevin. :D

Update coming on Thursday. :)

Phoebe

#70 miss_yuki

miss_yuki

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 05:52 PM

KEVIN! Me like him already. ;) But he's no match for Michael!

Yay that he'll be in the next update though. :heartbeat: But he's still got some explaining to do.

Great update! I shall reward you with an update in about ten minutes or so.

-Rachel

#71 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:04 AM

Hey Master! :mgwave:

Thanks, lol. I am so happy you liked it.

You think Kevin is fishy or something? Interesting... (I wasn't thinking that! ....not completely, anyway :D ).

Yeah, boys are weird.

I will.

Phoebe

But now your thinking that you should make him fishy, right?
LOL

#72 Avalonlover

Avalonlover

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 761 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:15 AM

I also like Kevin !!!!~~

#73 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:33 PM

KEVIN! Me like him already. ;) But he's no match for Michael!

Yay that he'll be in the next update though. :heartbeat: But he's still got some explaining to do.

Great update! I shall reward you with an update in about ten minutes or so.

-Rachel

Hehe. I am so glad you like Kevin as much as I do. Of course, I love Michael much more. :heartbeat:

Oh I know. Major explaining to do. But in the next update, things are going to be ... awkward.

Thank you, Rachel, for reading and commenting. :)

But now your thinking that you should make him fishy, right?
LOL

Man, it's like you're inside my head! :D

I also like Kevin !!!!~~

Yay!!!! ;)

Phoebe

#74 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:08 AM

Phoebe!!! That was a crazy BRILLIANT update!!! Honestly, I am so proud you. :) This story is just getting better and better. Three hot dudes!!!! THREE? I love you for that. I seriously do. Michael needs someone to slap some sense into him. Can I give it a go??? Anyway, sorry for the short comment. I'm at college, that's why. Remember to update soon! :P

Alex

#75 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:46 AM

Hi Phoebelicious!!! How ya doing? :) The update was fantastico!!! MICHAEL AND SABRINA BELONG TOGETHER. NOT KEVIN AND SABRINA!!! Kevin sucks. Michael is the best and will always be. I think that's the best rant I've ever written, don't you think? ;) Update soon.

Michelle

#76 layalee

layalee

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:39 AM

AWESOME!!
Please update soon!!

Forever yours,
layalee

#77 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 02:36 PM

Man, it's like you're inside my head! :D

Phoebe

How do you know I'm not?
*looks around innocently*
<_<

#78 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 06:17 PM

Phoebe!!! That was a crazy BRILLIANT update!!! Honestly, I am so proud you. :) This story is just getting better and better. Three hot dudes!!!! THREE? I love you for that. I seriously do. Michael needs someone to slap some sense into him. Can I give it a go??? Anyway, sorry for the short comment. I'm at college, that's why. Remember to update soon! :P

Alex

Hi Alex!!! How are you? How's college? :) Aw, really? You're proud of me? That is so sweet of you. Thank you so much. ;) Yes, three hot dudes. I am definitely spoiling you guys. Aren't I? :P You can sure give it a go. But once gazes at you with his two chocolate-y brown eyes you will melt. :D

Hi Phoebelicious!!! How ya doing? :) The update was fantastico!!! MICHAEL AND SABRINA BELONG TOGETHER. NOT KEVIN AND SABRINA!!! Kevin sucks. Michael is the best and will always be. I think that's the best rant I've ever written, don't you think? ;) Update soon.

Michelle

Hey Michelly! I'm very good. No university for me tomorrow so I'm kind of happy because I'm going to the spa tomorrow morning. :) Thank you. Yes Sabrina and Michael most definitely belong together. Nah, I think Kevin is much too young for Sabrina. Sabrina needs someone older and wiser. ;) BEST RANT EVER!!! You go girl. :)

AWESOME!!
Please update soon!!

Forever yours,
layalee

THANK YOU SO MUCH LAYALEE!!! Your comment means so much to me, thank you. :) i will.

How do you know I'm not?
*looks around innocently*
<_<

Oh my God!! Are you??? ;)

Phoebe

#79 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 06:20 PM

Hi everyone. :) Happy thanksgiving for those who live in America. :P Here's chapter four. Pretty boring but I hope you like it. Comments and CC's please!!!

Phoebe

The Life of a Witch: Heartbreak

The greatest magic is the power of love

Chapter Four

When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal

Author Unknown

You will never guess what.” I glance up and watch as Vicki takes a seat next to me instead of sitting next to Dave who was at the other side of the table, he doesn't even blink an eye as he sees Vicki sit down next to me. Could Vicki actually be right? Could Dave actually not love Vicki? No. Impossible. I've seen the way he looks at her. It's definitely love. I hope.

I'm not going to guess,” I sigh. “Because you're going to tell me, anyway,” I point out while taking a bite out of the Macaroni and Cheese. Unlike St Jeffersons – my old school – the food at the academy does not suck. A definite upgrade. Vicki blinks twice before blurting out, “Tyler and Olivia are back together!”

Tyler and Olivia are back together, huh? Well that's not really surprising. What IS surprising is Vicki's sudden enthusiasm in other peoples private lives. Especially, where Olivia's private life is concerned since Vicki and Olivia aren't exactly best buddies.

How are they even back together?” Leah wants to know. “Tyler got expelled.”

Very true. You see, me and Tyler? We used to be this 'thing' but it turns out he was only dating me to 'steal' my powers using a potion. I know. Original, right? Anyway, Michael told the story to Ms Williams and Mr Mason and Tyler got kicked out. Olivia, you make ask? Well, she took the news rather well. Judging by her multiple hook ups with DIFFERENT wizards. I'm sure Olivia Watts needed the closure. Not.

Expelled temporarily,” Dave speaks. Me, Vicki and Leah turned to Dave who was eating his desert innocently. Too bad he wasn't. Okay, Dave IS innocent. But what did he just say? Tyler tried to KILL ME! Okay, he tried to steal my powers! How can he be expelled TEMPORARILY? Is Ms Williams even concerned for my well being? Apparently not. Great. You know, that is just great. NOT.

Tyler Watkins is coming back?” Vicki demands, through gritted teeth. Her tone scared me. Hell, it even scared Dave who was looking at his loved one with wide cautious eyes. Whoa. I would not want to be Dave right now. Honestly. Her glare can kill freaking demons.

Yeah,” he replies. “Didn't you know?” Dave asks. Oh God. He just made it worse for himself. Poor poor Dave. I guess there's going to be a make out session tonight. Or, perhaps, ever.

No I did not know that!” Vicki bellows back, angrily. Uh oh. Dave blinks and shrugs.

Well … now you do,” he says, simply. I glance at Vicki and immediately wish I hadn't. The anger in her eyes was too much. Seriously. I mean, I love Dave and all but WHY did he have to say that? Why? He should know how Vicki is like. Especially HIM who's known her longer than me! But then again, Vicki did mention they hardly talk since they're so busy sucking face. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a lot of talking today.

Vicki … Jesus,” Dave mutters, running a hand through his hair. “Can you chill please?” Bad move, Dave. Thanks for playing sucker. God, what is the matter with guys today? Except, from Kevin, of course. Who, apparently, is the ONLY gentleman in the magical world. Vicki winces at Dave words and take a deep breath.

No, I will not CHILL,” she says darkly. “Or do you not remember what he did to Sabrina?” Vicki demands loudly enough for the other students to take a big look at us. Thanks Vicki. Thanks so much. Like I really needed the attention now. Dave looks confused.

What he TRIED to do, Vic,” he corrects her. “He DIDN'T do it,” he adds. Vicki laughs and not in a nice way, either. Oh yes. Dave is very dead.

That's not the point, Dave!” Vicki exclaims. “The point is, he wanted to do it. God, what is wrong with you?” Vicki suddenly asks. “Are you on THEIR side, now?” Vicki gestures to the table where Olivia and Kelly were sitting. A freshman student was walking towards their table shyly. Kelly, noticing this, immediately duplicates herself until all the seats are taken … by herself. What a *%^##.

What?” Dave asks incredulously. “No! Of course, I'm not on their side!” He retorts.

Oh? Then who's side are you on?” Vicki wants to know. “Because it's certainly not OURS!” Dave watches Vicki across the table silently and abruptly stands up.

You know what?” he mutters. “I'm out of here,” and he marches out of the cafeteria without a single glance back. Whoa. That was … heated.

Chicken,” Vicki mutters under her breath. I regard her angrily. How can Vicki do this to Dave? I mean, I know, I know. His regard of my well being wasn't exactly caring but for Vicki to pick a fight with was low.

Why did you do that, Vicki?” I ask. Vicki looks at me questioningly. “Pick a fight with Dave, like that?” Vicki swallows her pudding and glares at me.

He needed to be told off,” was her excuse. Leah shakes her head sadly.

He's not a child,” Leah says under her breath. Vicki looks at both of us as if she couldn't believe what was happening. To be truthful, nor could I.

In case you didn't notice, Sabrina, I was defending YOU,” she tells me.

I don't need to be defended, Vicki,” I say, reasonably. Vicki snorts.

In fact …” I continue. “You shouldn't worry about Tyler because of-”

Kevin,” Vicki murmurs not looking at me in the eye. Uh Kevin? I was actually thinking of Michael. Unless, Kevin can shoot energy balls at Jerks.

No, not Kevin,” I roll my eyes at her stupidity but I notice Leah shooting me a warning look.

Hey,” a deep – amused - voice says behind me. “Can I sit here?” I look up and see two blue eyes gazing down at me. He heard us. That's for sure. Oh goodie.

Uh sure,” I shriek. I notice that Vicki has switched into 'normal' mode. Well, normal for her.

So, I was wondering if we could start after classes,” Kevin says conversationally. I stare at him totally confused. What the hell was Kevin talking about?

Start what?” I ask intelligently. Leah and Vicki both stifle a laugh. Uh. Did I miss something? Apparently, yes, since Leah and Vicki can no longer hide their smirks.

I'm going to be your tutor for Arithmancy, remember?” Kevin says, slightly amused. I laugh.

Oh right!” I exclaim. “After classes? That sounds great!” I am such an idiot. Kevin probably thinks I'm a big dumb idiot. OR WORSE. Which, you know, is just my luck.

So have you always been good at Arithmancy?” I ask, politely. Kevin sighs and smiles sheepishly almost as if he was embarrassed by his intelligence or something.

Yeah. My dad was an Arithmetician,” he reveals. “He taught in this same school,” he adds. Wow. I understand how Kevin gets his intelligence from. For Arithmancy, that is.

So, were you at another magic school or something?” Vicki suddenly coughs and says, “There's only one magic school, Sabrina.” I ignore her interruption and smile encouragingly at Kevin. Kevin notices this and a look of confusion appears on his cute face.

No, I was home-schooled after my dad died.”

Oh my God. I really hate it when that happens. When were talking about something perfect … normal. And then BAM, someone reveals their parents died or something. I mean, it really sucks because then we experience those awkward silences. Which is what me, Vicki, Leah and Kevin are experiencing. An awkward silence.

God, I am so sorry, Kevin,” Vicki speaks first.

Yeah, me too,” Leah then says, looking guilty. But Leah always looks guilty. Kevin half smiles at them and then he turns to me, dazing me momentarily with his hypnotic blue eyes.

Must be hard for you too, Sabrina,” he says. “I know your parents died.”

I look down at the table. “Yeah. It was a long time ago,” I say quietly. Kevin places his hand on mine and I look up to meet his gaze, so intent on mine.

Sucks doesn't it?” he asks. “Being alone, I mean.” I smile and look at Vicki and Leah.

I'm not alone,” I point out. “I've got these two nut cases and my aunt, of course.” Kevin nods.

And you've got me,” he says lightly and I laugh.

Hey Michael,” Vicki suddenly says. I immediately look up and see him right in front of me with a tray in his hands, which is so loaded with food it might drop any second. What is up with boys and food, anyway? Ugh. It really disgusts me.

Hi Vicki,” he murmurs staring at Kevin's hand on mine. “Sabrina,” he nods at me.

Hey,” I greet him back, sort of breathlessly probably because of how hot he looked or maybe it was because standing next to him was A GIRL. A cute girl. I hate her.

Gee, am I that invisible?” Leah says, irritably. But Leah has no idea how I wish I was invisible right now.

#80 layalee

layalee

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 02:27 AM

I'm not alone,” I point out. “I've got these two nut cases and my aunt, of course.” Kevin nods.

And you've got me,” he says lightly and I laugh.

Awww!!

Hey Michael,” Vicki suddenly says. I immediately look up and see him right in front of me with a tray in his hands, which is so loaded with food it might drop any second. What is up with boys and food, anyway? Ugh. It really disgusts me.

Oooh, trouble...

Hi Vicki,” he murmurs staring at Kevin's hand on mine. “Sabrina,” he nods at me.

Staring at Kevin's hand on hers?
Definatly a good sign.

Hey,” I greet him back, sort of breathlessly probably because of how hot he looked or maybe it was because standing next to him was A GIRL. A cute girl. I hate her.

Already? :icon_mecry2:
:074: I hate her too, Sabrina...

GREAT chapter!
Totally loved it.
*Narrows eyes*
Who's the girl?
You can tell me, it's alright.

Muhahahahaha!!!

LOL!

Forever yours,
layalee

#81 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 04:46 AM

Om G!!!
HE DIDN'T DARE??
Bee, tell me he didn't dare bring a GIRL at the table where SABRINA IS???
Doesn't has a mind????

Okay, calm down....breath....

EXcellent UPdate!
Love it... Urrgghh...Tyler is back!!
You know what, Kevin must kiss sabrina IN FRONT of Micheal...Yeah, that'll teach him!!
I still can't believe he is with a girl AFTER kissing Sabrina...

Posted Image

#82 size 12 is not fat

size 12 is not fat

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 08:21 AM

What he's going out with that girl is he?! Grrrrrrr!!!!!! :mad:
;) LovelyAwesome update!!!!!!
Oh no Tylor's back!!!
More please!!!!! :P

~Oce~

#83 GLAMMAGIRL

GLAMMAGIRL

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 12:29 PM

Whose the girl? Bad Michael, bringing a cute girl over to the table. Kevin seems nice and all, but Sabrina needs to be with Michael and Michael needs to get rid of his new girl friend :evil: . Anyways, great update, can't wait for the next one!

#84 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 12:47 PM

Im still angry at you for not telling me you updated. But I can't resist commenting, so here goes.
WOAH, AWESOMFRIZZICALTASTIC UPDATE DUDE!
So funny, I was constantly laughing and smiling through the chapter, as per usual :P
Kevin, I really like him, BUT I KNOW THERE IS SOMETHIGN FISHY ABOUT HIM. :fish: <<- like what I did there?
HOW DARE MICHAEL DO THAT? HOW DARE HE BRING A CUTE GIRL TO THEIR TABLE? HOW FRIKCING DARE HE?
Spoiler

Woah that fight between dave and Vicki was intense!

“I'm not alone,” I point out. “I've got these two nut cases and my aunt, of course.” Kevin nods.

“And you've got me,” he says lightly and I laugh.

Awwww one of my favourite lines ever! It had me smiling like a mental lunatic!

Update soon!

xxDeRvZxx

#85 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 07:25 PM

GREAT chapter!
Totally loved it.
*Narrows eyes*
Who's the girl?
You can tell me, it's alright.

Muhahahahaha!!!

LOL!

Forever yours,
layalee

THANK YOU LAYALEE!!! :D

The girl is someone in his class, lol.

You're not going to kill are you? 'Cause I kind of need her. ;)

Om G!!!
HE DIDN'T DARE??
Bee, tell me he didn't dare bring a GIRL at the table where SABRINA IS???
Doesn't has a mind????

Okay, calm down....breath....

EXcellent UPdate!
Love it... Urrgghh...Tyler is back!!
You know what, Kevin must kiss sabrina IN FRONT of Micheal...Yeah, that'll teach him!!
I still can't believe he is with a girl AFTER kissing Sabrina...

Posted Image

I know, right? That was a totally oh my god moment. ;)

Boys are sometimes brainless.

Don't worry too much about Tyler. He won't try anything on poor Sabrina. :)

That will definitely teach him. I'll consider that.

I know!!! Don't worry, Michael and the girl are just friends.

What he's going out with that girl is he?! Grrrrrrr!!!!!! :mad:
;) LovelyAwesome update!!!!!!
Oh no Tylor's back!!!
More please!!!!! :P

~Oce~

No, he's not going out with her ... yet. lol. :D

Thank you, Oce! :) You're awesome.

Tyler was just something to make Vicki and Dave argue about. Tyler won't do anything in this story.

I'll update this weekend.

Whose the girl? Bad Michael, bringing a cute girl over to the table. Kevin seems nice and all, but Sabrina needs to be with Michael and Michael needs to get rid of his new girl friend :evil: . Anyways, great update, can't wait for the next one!

The girl is in Michael's class. :)

I agree with you. Sabrina needs Michael. Michael needs Sabrina.

Michael is single as far as I know. ;)

I'll update this weekend. Thanks Mel.

Im still angry at you for not telling me you updated. But I can't resist commenting, so here goes.
WOAH, AWESOMFRIZZICALTASTIC UPDATE DUDE!
So funny, I was constantly laughing and smiling through the chapter, as per usual :P
Kevin, I really like him, BUT I KNOW THERE IS SOMETHIGN FISHY ABOUT HIM. :fish: <<- like what I did there?
HOW DARE MICHAEL DO THAT? HOW DARE HE BRING A CUTE GIRL TO THEIR TABLE? HOW FRIKCING DARE HE?

Spoiler

Woah that fight between dave and Vicki was intense!

Awwww one of my favourite lines ever! It had me smiling like a mental lunatic!

Update soon!

xxDeRvZxx

I'm sorry, Derv. I promise I'll tell you on facebook next time. Is that okay with you? :)

Oh wow. You made up a word to describe the update!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Fishy? He doesn't stink, if that's what you mean? ;)

I know. I'm just as angry as you are. Don't worry, though, Sabrina and Michael belong together. :)

Intense! I know! I had so much fun writing the argument bit for some reason.

Update coming this weekend.

Phoebe

#86 AquariusPrincess94

AquariusPrincess94

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 09:20 PM

Hi Jen!!! :mgwave: Wow. It's been ages, hasn't it? :) Yes, I do wish we had more time in a day. Sucks right? <_<

I don't like Tyler too but he's gone! :)

You have my permission to slap him, Jen. ;) Okay! I will.

Yeah, it has. Yup, it totally sucks. That's good cause I would kick his butt! And thank you. *slap,slap*
He sooo deserved that after bringing that girl to the table. And he had the nerve to stare jealously at Kevin's hand on Sabrina's!!! Of course, he might not be in love with the girl. And if you say that you need her, then she must have a important role, in.... something coming up.
I think and I really mean I think, but
Spoiler
it's really just a guess.

Update again soon!!

Oh, I forgot to ask in my other post, but has anybody seen New Moon yet?

#87 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 07:53 AM

Hey Michelly! I'm very good. No university for me tomorrow so I'm kind of happy because I'm going to the spa tomorrow morning. :) Thank you. Yes Sabrina and Michael most definitely belong together. Nah, I think Kevin is much too young for Sabrina. Sabrina needs someone older and wiser. ;) BEST RANT EVER!!! You go girl. :)

Wow. You had no classes yesterday? So, what did you do all day? Wait, no. Don't tell me. You slept ALL day, didn't you? Lazy head. :D Ooh you went to the spa? How was that? I've never been to a spa ... :( Wait, I thought Kevin was in her class? Doesn't that mean he's the same age as her? Sorry, if that's a stupid question, lol. :P I KNOW, RIGHT? So you going to watch X Factor tonight? I'm hoping Lloyd goes home tomorrow night. :) Update soon.

Michelle

#88 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 08:05 AM

Hi Alex!!! How are you? How's college? :) Aw, really? You're proud of me? That is so sweet of you. Thank you so much. ;) Yes, three hot dudes. I am definitely spoiling you guys. Aren't I? :P You can sure give it a go. But once gazes at you with his two chocolate-y brown eyes you will melt. :D

I'm really really really stressed out. Unbelivingly so. I really have no time for myself, literally. Doing chores, homework and coursework is just too much but whatever.
Spoiler
Of course, I'm proud of you!!! You're welcome. :) Nope you are not spoiling us. You should add another ... five hot dudes. :P Oh my God. You are so right. You suck, Phoebe. Kidding. I LOVE you very much. :heartbeat: Now hurry up and give us an update, will ya?

Alex

#89 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 12:09 PM

I'm sorry, Derv. I promise I'll tell you on facebook next time. Is that okay with you? :)

Oh wow. You made up a word to describe the update!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Fishy? He doesn't stink, if that's what you mean? ;)

I know. I'm just as angry as you are. Don't worry, though, Sabrina and Michael belong together. :)

Intense! I know! I had so much fun writing the argument bit for some reason.

Update coming this weekend.

Phoebe

Yes that's okay with me, but is that how your making it up to me? *glares*
Dude, I just bestowed a great honor on you, I don't make a word up for just everything. Your welcome!
Well I didn't know if he smelled of fish or not, but you know that's not what I mean :P
If your just as angry as I am, you should make Michael dump her!
Sabrina and Michael belong together? WHAT ABOUT ME?
I love writing arguments too!
cant wait!
xxDeRvZxx

#90 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 07:25 PM

Yeah, it has. Yup, it totally sucks. That's good cause I would kick his butt! And thank you. *slap,slap*
He sooo deserved that after bringing that girl to the table. And he had the nerve to stare jealously at Kevin's hand on Sabrina's!!! Of course, he might not be in love with the girl. And if you say that you need her, then she must have a important role, in.... something coming up.
I think and I really mean I think, but

Spoiler
it's really just a guess.

Update again soon!!

Oh, I forgot to ask in my other post, but has anybody seen New Moon yet?

NO! Michael is so not in love with the girl. If he was, I would personally slap him myself. :D

Well, the girl kind of has a important role... in a way, if that makes sense.

Spoiler

I have seen New Moon. It was AWESOME! Highly recommend it. ;)

Wow. You had no classes yesterday? So, what did you do all day? Wait, no. Don't tell me. You slept ALL day, didn't you? Lazy head. :D Ooh you went to the spa? How was that? I've never been to a spa ... :( Wait, I thought Kevin was in her class? Doesn't that mean he's the same age as her? Sorry, if that's a stupid question, lol. :P I KNOW, RIGHT? So you going to watch X Factor tonight? I'm hoping Lloyd goes home tomorrow night. :) Update soon.

Michelle

I didn't sleep all day, actually. I woke up at seven to go to the spa. The spa was amazing. I went to a jacuzzi, a sauna and I got a massage. So relaxing. :)

Yes, Kevin is in her class and he is the same age as her. But, you know how girls are maturer than guys? Well, Sabrina needs someone who is just as mature as herself.

Lloyd was SO crap tonight. I actually went deaf listening to him.

I will.

I'm really really really stressed out. Unbelivingly so. I really have no time for myself, literally. Doing chores, homework and coursework is just too much but whatever.

Spoiler
Of course, I'm proud of you!!! You're welcome. :) Nope you are not spoiling us. You should add another ... five hot dudes. :P Oh my God. You are so right. You suck, Phoebe. Kidding. I LOVE you very much. :heartbeat: Now hurry up and give us an update, will ya?

Alex

Oh my. I wouldn't want to be you right now. But honestly, go out, enjoy yourself. Trust me, you need some balance in your life. I mean, yes, you should study but you should also have a life!!!

Spoiler

FIVE? Jeez... aren't you asking for a bit too much?

Tomorrow, sweetie.

Yes that's okay with me, but is that how your making it up to me? *glares*
Dude, I just bestowed a great honor on you, I don't make a word up for just everything. Your welcome!
Well I didn't know if he smelled of fish or not, but you know that's not what I mean :P
If your just as angry as I am, you should make Michael dump her!
Sabrina and Michael belong together? WHAT ABOUT ME?
I love writing arguments too!
cant wait!
xxDeRvZxx

Um. What else do you want, master? Do you want Rob all to yourself?

I know. I am forever grateful for you making up a word for me. Really. :D It's a great honor, lol.

I know it's not what you meant. Trust me, Kevin is not fishy. Nor is he stinky.

Michael isn't dating the girl, though, lol.

Oh right ... my bad. YOU AND MICHAEL BELONG TOGETHER, I mean.

Isn't it awesome?

Phoebe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users