• 3,626 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:58 PM

You're welcome, Phoebelicious!!

Oh, I see now.

Yea I kind of liked that as well.

Yes, it is. Like it?

Michelle

Oh good :)

I do like it ... who says that a lot ...?

Welcome.

I know I do :( :( :(

Welcome again.

Alex

YOU DON'T! YOU ROCK MY SOCKS OFF :D

Last one.................. You gonna make another story right?????? I'm sure you will! Or I'm coming after you with an axe!

*Rub hands* Update today!!!
But I'll probably read that late tomorrow....I'm off to revise now, then I've got classes tomorrow...AND THEN SPECIAL CLASS ON SUNDAY!!! Talking about a life! It's only you people stories here which make my life much more interesting!!

A BABY BOY!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! *FIREWORKS*

And I'm ardently waiting for that kissing scene...hope sabrina will not screw things.

Of course, I'm going to make it right :) I wouldn't want to ruin it for you guys lol. Axe? *Shakes with fear*

Oh okay then, no worries. Have fun revising! .... Did I just say that???

Aw, thanks!! Again :)

lol she won't, don't worry.

Phoebe

#497 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:24 PM

Hi everyone! :) This is the last chapter. Hope you guys like it. Comments and CC's please. Look out for the next story which should be posted by next week.

Phoebe

The Life of a Witch: Heartbreak

The greatest magic is the power of love

Chapter Twenty-Four

Doing what's right is no guarantee against misfortune.

William McFee

Stop moaning, Sabrina,” Vicki agonized. Vicki and I were on our way to MY birthday party. Yup. I was officially fifteen. Old enough to make my own decisions. Old enough to not care about birthday parties. Of course, that didn't seem to concern Vicki much. This past week, all she could think about was this darn party which I didn't even want to attend.

Vicki, of course, kept on reminding me how this could be my last birthday. Yeah, whatever. Like I have so much to live for. Except for my aunt and all my friends. And another person who I didn't want to think about. Anyway, I made sure Vicki knew how terrifying this was for me. I never did like being the centre of attention and what was Vicki doing? That's right. Putting me in the centre of attention. That should be a lot of fun. Not.

I huffed and puffed on our way there. Vicki, however, did not show a sign of annoying. Not even once. God. Ever since Vicki got back with Dave, she's been surprisingly happy about everything. I shouldn't have expected her happiness to last long. She's naturally a grumpy person. Hence the powers she has; firestarting.

It's your birthday, Sabrina,” Vicki said. “You should be celebrating! Having fun,” she added, as if I did not know the concept of fun. I know the concept of fun. My concept, however, was slight different than hers. Less party-ish.

I could be having fun watching old movies with Ben & Jerry,” I muttered angrily. Yeah, that was my idea of fun. Curling up on my comfy bed with Midnight, watching Audrey Hepburn movies with a tub of Ben & Jerry. Instead, I'm wearing a short sparkly party dress with HEELS! Vicki even wanted me to wear a tiara. A TIARA!

Vicki snorted. “Ben & Jerry aren't going to sing you happy birthday, are they?”she said, a smug smile on her face. She had me there.

No,” I sighed gloomily. “I can't believe I let you talk me into this!” I exclaimed, glaring at my heels. I hated heels. There were so uncomfortable and how are you supposed to walk in them?

You'll be thanking my by the end of the night,” she insisted. I sincerely doubted that. There was no point in arguing with her, though. Victoria Bell always won in the end.

Please.” I snorted. “You invited Riley. Not to mention, my ex-boyfriend,” I added. I nearly had an embolism when she 'casually' told me that she invited Kevin Meyer to my birthday party. I mean, it's true, were still talking and he's still helping me with my Arithmancy but I still detected some awkwardness between us.

So what?” Vicki shrugged as if it were no big deal. “You guys are cool now, right?”

No were not cool!” I cried and then sighed. “This party is going to be awkward, isn't it?” I asked, sadly, secretly hoping she would cancel the party. I mean, I was going to be there. Kevin was going to be there. Riley was going to be there. And Michael was going to be there. Yeah, that won't be awkward at all. I wanted to shoot myself.

No, it's isn't,” Vicki assured me as we got nearer to the restaurant. “Just stay away from Kevin and Riley and mingle with the other guests,” she suggested. I narrowed my eyes and shot her suspicious look. She seemed too innocent when she said that.

How many people did you invite, Vicki?” I demanded, already getting panicky. Vicki shrugged not meeting my eyes.

Just a few people,” she replied and then looked at me. “You'll have fun, Sabrina.” I nodded absently. I didn't believe her for one second.

Here we are,” Vicki breathed as we arrived at the restaurant. She looked at me and grinned. “Ready?” she asked me. I shook my head, my lips in a tight line.

I think I'm going to puke,” I told her. Vicki ignored me and opened the doors.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” everyone yelled as me and Vicki stepped inside the restaurant. I gasped in surprise. Everyone was there. And I mean, EVERYONE. Not just my usual group of friends but people who I kind of just ignore. People who I just pass in the hallway without looking at them. Yeah. Vicki just invited a 'few' people. I wasn't about to scold Vicki in front of everyone, though. Especially, after she did this all for me.

Admit it,” Vicki murmured in my ear. “You love me.” I looked at Vicki. She was grinning ear to ear. I finally realized, that she was happy that she did this for me. Really happy. Well, who was I to crush someone's happiness, right? I wasn't about to admit it, however.

Vicki …” I started.

Oh come on,” she interrupted noticing my expression. “It's cool, right?”

It's a little cool.” I grinned. Vicki sighed in relief and I laughed.

My work here is done,” she said and the smiled happily. “Oh! Dave's there. Gotta go.”

I made my way through the guests, stopping every now and then to receive Best Wishes and hugs when I saw Mary kissing Calvin – her younger boyfriend – I watched as she sighed when he left her. Oh my God. Had Mary finally come to her senses?

What was all that about?” I asked, taking a sip from my Coke. Mary grabbed me tightly.

Sabrina – I'm in love,” she told me with a giggle. Mary GIGGLED!

I nodded. “I can see that, but, with Calvin?” I asked in astonishment.

You knew we were dating, right?” she asked, frowning. I did know they were dating.

Sure, I knew you were dating,” I said. “But you dated thirty feet away from each other.” And now they were kissing publicly. Mary shrugged.

Well, I decided to change my ways,” she said.

How so?”

I always cared what other people thought about me, Sabrina,” she said smiling faintly. “It sucks caring about what other people think. It doesn't matter if Calvin's younger than me. The point is, we care about each other, and like each other and nobody can change my mind about that.” Um. Was this the same Mary I met back in September?

I didn't say that, of course. “Age is just a number,” I pointed out.

Exactly,” she said. “So, how you holding up? With Kevin and all.” I glanced at Kevin who was chatting to Riley. Probably about something scientific or whatever.

Were cool, I guess,” I said. “I think Kevin has moved on,” I said in an amused tone. Mary nodded in agreement.

And so has Riley,” she added.

Good for her,” I said, rolling my eyes.

I wonder when you and Michael will move on,” Mary said winking at me.

What?” I demanded. “I have moved on! With Ben & Jerry,” I said without thinking. Mary looked at me in a weird sort of way.

Did you hit your head or something?” she asked, walking away.

I decided to ignore Mary's comment. I mean, I had just broken up with Kevin. I wasn't going to move on to ANOTHER relationship already. That would be so mean to Kevin! And – okay, he's obviously moved on. He can't stop staring at Riley. What a sucker.

Hey, Sabrina,” Leah's voice pierced through my thoughts.

Hi, miserable,” I greeted her back, noticing her pink and swollen eyes. I followed her gaze. Zack. Sigh. Will those two EVER get together? Seriously. It was getting annoying. Leah looked up at me apologetically.

Sorry, I'm totally ruining your party with my mood, aren't I?” she asked in a sheepish voice. I smiled at her, letting her know it was okay.

Don't be ridiculous,” I told her. “Now what's wrong?” I demanded. Leah swept her long black hair from her face and blinked back tears. Oh, God.

Mr Mason ripped my drawing of Logan,” Leah sobbed, keeping her gaze on Zack who was having a conversation with Vicki and Dave.

So now he's gone,” I said quietly.

Leah nodded. “Yeah,” she said.

Why do I get the feeling that's not exactly WHY you're miserable?” I asked as softly as I could. Leah sniffled and looked at me again.

Is it that obvious?” she said with a groan. I had to laugh. Of course, it was obvious.

Go talk to him,” I suggested helpfully.

Leah snorted and wiped her eyes. “I can't!” she exclaimed, horrified. “He's totally mad at me after the whole situation with Logan,” she told me. “I mean, he won't even look at me,” Leah added quietly.

I shrugged. Like that even mattered. “Well, go chase him,” I ordered, laughing a little. “Do what you have to do to get his attention, Leah.”

Leah looked confused. “Like … take my top off?” she asked. Whoa.

Um. Nothing too drastic, Leah,” I said. “Look – just walk over there and talk about video games with him,” I suggested, thinking that was the perfect way to get Zack's attention.

I do like Final Fantasy,” she ventured slowly.

I grinned. “Go get him tiger.”

I sighed gloomily and began to stride over to table where the drinks were when someone grabbed me from behind. I spun around and saw Michael, smiling down at me, his eyes so warm and chocolatey that I almost drowned in them. His eyes, I mean. “Michael!” I greeted him, trying not to sound too happy. I hadn't seen him until now, after all. I waited, for Michael to yell, 'Happy Birthday' or whatever but he surprised me by dragging me to the coat closet.

The closet was dark, way dark. Smelled a little funny too. That didn't seem to concern Michael, however, because despite the darkness I knew he was grinning like crazy. “Um. Is there a reason why you dragged me inside a closet, Michael?” I asked, trying to not sound squeaky or nervous. I was, of course. “Not that I'm complaining,” I added hastily.

Michael switched on the light and regarded me steadily. “Yeah, there was something I needed to tell you,” he said quietly but decisively.

I nodded. “Um. Happy Birthday?” I suggested lamely.

Michael frowned. “Uh, not exactly,” he said, laughing. “But, uh, Happy Birthday, anyway,” he added.

Thanks,” I said. “So, what did you want to tell me?” I asked, trying not to sound pushy. I wanted to get the hell out of this closet or else I was afraid I would do something very stupid like, jump on Michael or something.

Michael swallowed. “I wanted to tell you …” he sighed. “I'm not really good at this,” he told me, his voice full of rue. Good at what?

Take your time.”

Michael sighed again and grabbed my shoulders. “Okay, here's the thing,” he said. “I love you.”

Oh God. Had Michael just said he loved me? He loved me? He loved me. Oh my God. Michael loved me. He actually loved me and there I was staring up at him like the fool, I was. What could I have said? I loved him back? But how? My vocal cords weren't working!

Oh God,” I chocked out, my breath came faster and faster in an impending heart attack. Was this what a heart attack felt like? “I'm going to faint,” I gasped.

Michael pulled me into his chest and that helped a little, sniffing his Michael-y scent and having his arms around me. “Please don't faint,” he murmured into my ear. “ You're going to ruin the moment and I've been waiting a long time to tell you this,” he laughed.

You have?” I murmured into his chest. Oh God, it felt good to be in his arms. I never wanted to leave.

I love you, Sabrina Wells,” he said, pulling my chin up so I could see his brown eyes looking down upon my hazel eyes. “ I do. I've loved you ever since I set my eyes on you.” He grinned suddenly. “Remember when we first met?”

I laughed, remembering the day, I completely made a fool out of myself.

What did you say when you saw me?” he asked, laughing. “ Oh yeah. 'Wow.'”

I groaned and buried my head in his shoulder but then I looked up, meeting his amused gaze. “Well, you kind of do 'wow' me,” I admitted, putting my arms around his neck.

He grinned, raising one eyebrow. “Really? Do I 'wow' you now?”

I nodded, smiling like an idiot. “You 'wow' me constantly, Michael,” I said truthfully. “I love you.”

Michael laughed and kissed me … for a very long time. I almost felt sorry for Vicki that I was missing my birthday party. Oh, well. I'm sure she would understand after I told her all this.

Michael pulled away from me slightly and said, “And to think we could have been together all this time if we weren't so …” he trailed off, unable to find a word.

Stubborn?”

He nodded.

Well, we're together now,” I told him, bumping my nose gently with his.

Finally.” He sighed. “I was waiting for Kevin Meyer to disappear from the picture,” he added, winking at me.

I laughed out loud and hit his arm. “Kevin?!” I exclaimed. “What about Riley Baxter?”

Michael appeared thoughtful for a moment until I hit him again. “Okay – you have me there,” he admitted. Then he kissed me again.

I pulled away from him, that time. “Aren't you forgetting something?” I asked.

Michael bit his lip guiltily. So adorable. “Sorry, I didn't exactly have time to buy you a gift,” he said.

I grinned, gazing at his mouth. “It's okay,” I forgave him. “I only want one thing.”

Michael kissed me … again. In fact, he didn't even stop kissing me until we heard a few people leaving. And – okay, I had to admit, we didn't only kiss. There was a bit of below the neck fondling but oh, well.

Michael groaned when I took his hand away from my – never mind.

We should get back to the party,” I explained, wishing there was a mirror to see If I looked like I had a hot make out session with my boyfriend. WITH MY BOYFRIEND! “It's going to be awkward to be in the same room as Riley and Kevin, don't you think?”

He nodded. “Yeah, I guess we'll just have to put up with it unless …” he trailed off.

Unless what?”

Michael regarded me levelly. “How do you feel about having a secret romance, Miss Wells?” he asked, playing with my hair.

I laughed. “I like the sound of that,” I admitted. Problem was, how was I going to be able to keep it from Vicki?

We could orb to OUR bridge every night,” he said, pulling my close to him. “And do this.” He kissed me.

Sounds exciting,” I breathed, as his lips travelled down to my neck.

Hmm.” Then he looked up. “I have to say, I might have a hard time keeping my hands off of you … now that I'm allowed to do so.”

I smiled. “Never stopped you before,” I said.

He shrugged. “True.”

Then I followed him out the closet, hoping nobody would notice but, thankfully, everyone was either too tired, or still dancing to take notice that me and Michael JUST came out of the closet after hours.

With a wink, Michael left me alone and went to talk to Dave. Vicki, thank God, was nowhere to be seen.

It took me awhile before I noticed, Luke The Cupid was standing in the corner watching the young folk dance away. What was Luke doing here? I hadn't seen him since that night I babysat his nephews and niece.

Hey, Luke,” I greeted him. “Fancy seeing you here.”

Luke shrugged as if he had just decided to drop by. “Just checking up on you,” he responded. Do I even need to be checked up on? No.

You do that often?” I teased.

He shook his head. “No.”

I sighed. “Spit it out, Luke.” It was obvious he was in a need to say something.

So did you and Michael sort things out?” he asked.

I stared at him. “How did you know?”

I saw you coming out of the closet with a big grin on your face.”

I cringed. “Oh,” I murmured looking away from him. That was embarrassing. “Well, yeah, we did sort things out.” I coughed uncomfortably.

Did you learn something out of all this?” he asked.

Oh God.” I groaned. “All that greatest magic is the power of love, crap. That's the lesson you wanted me to learn?”

Yes.”

I snorted and then smiled a little. “Well, thanks for teaching me a lesson,” I said.

You're welcome,” he smiled and then disappeared in a pink glow.

I turned around with a sigh. That cupid was one weird guy. I don't know how Ms Williams put up with him.

I caught Michael's gaze and we both smiled at each other. He cocked his head at the door and I nodded instantly. Vicki would hate me tomorrow but for now, I don't care. Tonight, I was going to focus on me and Michael. Huh. Maybe the greatest magic was the power of love.

The End

Acknowledgements

I would like to thank, Alex – XsuzieX – who has been my number one supporter and always manages to comment even though I know her life is so full of studying and college. Also to, Michelle – CrazyMichelle – who is such an awesome commenter, her comments are sooo long and they're such a pleasure to read. To Shaheen AKA Mrs Dean Winchester, my ninja, who is such an awesome person and who always manages to comment and is always listening – or should I say, reading – my problems and helping me out. She is also such a nice, funny, awesome person. Oh and please read her stories! I would like to thank Rivea – Allthingstellar – who read both of my stories in such a short time, one of the reasons why I love her. One of the reasons is because she creates such HOT characters so please read her stories. I would also like to thank Oce – size 12 is not fat – who is such a SWEET person and I always smile like an idiot when I read her comments also I have to thank for for creating my banner! To Mel – GLAMMAGIRL – who writes such awesome comments. I smile like an idiot when I read them too lol. I have to thank Laura – Maxi – who writes really awesome supernatural stories. Dervz – megandmiasno1fan – who is a lovely girl, she writes a few good stories too so check them out. Thank you to Angela, Rachel, Georgia, S, Tete – who created my other banner – to Ami, Layalee, Jen and Amanda. Thank you!!! Love you all.

Phoebe

#498 GLAMMAGIRL

GLAMMAGIRL

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 06:43 PM

That was an amazing ending. Sabrina and Michael finally got together - well secretly for now but together nonetheless. I love your writing style, it reads so well and your plotlines are so interesting!! It seems Kevin didn't waste anytime on moving in on Riley - oh well it means that Sabrina and Michael are free to be together!! I cannot wait to read the sequel and find out what happens next!! If this story were ever to be published I would so totally go out and buy it - I love it so much.

Congrats on finishing your story and posting the last chapter and thank you for including me in your acknowledgements that was so nice of you!! Eagerly awaiting the sequel...

Mel :icon_sunny:

#499 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 05:41 AM

Acknowledgements

To Shaheen AKA Mrs Dean Winchester, my ninja, who is such an awesome person and who always manages to comment and is always listening – or should I say, reading – my problems and helping me out. She is also such a nice, funny, awesome person. Oh and please read her stories!

Phoebe

LOVE YOU PHOEBS!!!!
That sure got me teary eyed. What you wrote is just WAY awesome. *Sniff*
Thank you Princess!

HE SAID THE L WORD!!!
Yiiiiiiiiippppp!!!!!
And she said it too!!!

The closet idea is awesome. You rock, bee!! :D :D
“How do you feel about having a secret romance, Miss Wells?”
*DROOLS* :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Sounds like the next story is gonna get exciting...secrets :)

And I'm sure Leah will work things out with Zack. How can she like Final Fantasy?? :o My brother like that. But well, Leah's gonna be with Zack (I'm sure she will ;) ) so she gotta love that or watch be forced to watch boring F.Fantasy.

Soooooo?? When the next story coming uppp??
I'm sure it's soon....or remember the axe....:P :P Lol

Ninja of the Psychotic Trio
Shaheen :mgicecream:

#500 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 07:32 AM

Phoebe! Phoebe!! PHOEBE!!!! NO!!!!!!!! This story can't be over. It can't. I love this story too much to let it go. The only thing that's keeping me going is the fact, you're writing another story which I am very excited to read, by the way :) The last chapter was AMAZING!!! :D Thank the Lord that Vicki dragged Sabrina to her birthday party :P Oh and good for Mary! She finally realized age is just a number :) And Leah is hopefully going to get together with Zack! Too bad about Logan though. He was actually a good character ... ;) SABRINA AND MICHAEL ARE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER AND THEY'RE GOING TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! :heartbeat:Notice my excitement loool :D He said I love you! How cute. And she said it too finally. The closet scene was sooo adorable and cute and funny. My favourite scene ever! I'm so happy with the ending, Phoebs. It was brilliant. Really good :) Now I'm excited for the next one so post it soon !!!!! :D

Michelle

:spinstar: Congratulations on completing this story! :spinstar:

#501 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 07:49 AM

Phoebe!!! OH MY GOD, YOU FREAKING FINISHED!! WHY???? I didn't want this to end but you finished :( And I know there's going to be another story but still, I can't help but be sad :( The last story was brilliant though. It was excellent, amazing :D I really love Vicki and Sabrina's conversations. They're just what you expect best friends to talk about which is awesome. I'm so happy Vicki decided to plan Sabrina a birthday party. It was a nice way to end this story :) Haha, Sabrina was totally playing Cupid - Luke's job - in this chapter which is nice. Maybe it's going to be her future job ...? Oh wait, she didn't exactly get Mary and Calvin together but oh well. She got Leah and Zack together! :heartbeat:And HALLELUJAH!!! Michael and Sabrina are FINALLY together after sooooo long. I love how you got them together. It was amazing :D Whoa. Secret romance .... I like the sound of that. I'm sure Vicki won't be too happy about it though. I'm looking forward to reading her reaction :P Congratulations for finishing this story, Phoebe. You worked really hard on this and you should seriously be proud of yourself :) Thank you for the acknowledgement. It was very sweet. I got teary eyed :( Please post the third story soon!

Alex

#502 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:27 AM

Hi everyone! :) This is the last chapter. Hope you guys like it. Comments and CC's please. Look out for the next story which should be posted by next week.

Phoebe

The Life of a Witch: Heartbreak

The greatest magic is the power of love

Chapter Twenty-Four

Doing what's right is no guarantee against misfortune.

William McFee

Stop moaning, Sabrina,” Vicki agonized. Vicki and I were on our way to MY birthday party. Yup. I was officially fifteen. Old enough to make my own decisions. Old enough to not care about birthday parties. Of course, that didn't seem to concern Vicki much. This past week, all she could think about was this darn party which I didn't even want to attend. so our Sabrina's baaaaack :)

Vicki, of course, kept on reminding me how this could be my last birthday. Yeah, whatever. Like I have so much to live for. LOOOL! Except for my aunt and all my friends. And another person who I didn't want to think about. Anyway, I made sure Vicki knew how terrifying this was for me. I never did like being the centre of attention and what was Vicki doing? That's right. Putting me in the centre of attention. That should be a lot of fun. Not.

I huffed and puffed on our way there. Vicki, however, did not show a sign of annoying. Not even once. God. Ever since Vicki got back with Dave, she's been surprisingly happy about everything. I shouldn't have expected her happiness to last long. She's naturally a grumpy person. Hence the powers she has; firestarting.

It's your birthday, Sabrina,” Vicki said. “You should be celebrating! Having fun,” she added, as if I did not know the concept of fun. I know the concept of fun. My concept, however, was slight different than hers. Less party-ish.

I could be having fun watching old movies with Ben & Jerry,” I muttered angrily. Yeah, that was my idea of fun. Curling up on my comfy bed with Midnight, watching Audrey Hepburn movies with a tub of Ben & Jerry. Instead, I'm wearing a short sparkly party dress with HEELS! Vicki even wanted me to wear a tiara. A TIARA! hahahahahahahahahaha

Vicki snorted. “Ben & Jerry aren't going to sing you happy birthday, are they?”she said, a smug smile on her face. She had me there.

No,” I sighed gloomily. “I can't believe I let you talk me into this!” I exclaimed, glaring at my heels. I hated heels. There were so uncomfortable and how are you supposed to walk in them?

You'll be thanking my by the end of the night,” she insisted. I sincerely doubted that. There was no point in arguing with her, though. Victoria Bell always won in the end.

Please.” I snorted. “You invited Riley. Not to mention, my ex-boyfriend,” I added. I nearly had an embolism when she 'casually' told me that she invited Kevin Meyer to my birthday party. I mean, it's true, were still talking and he's still helping me with my Arithmancy but I still detected some awkwardness between us.

So what?” Vicki shrugged as if it were no big deal. “You guys are cool now, right?”oh, I love Vicki.

No were not cool!” I cried and then sighed. “This party is going to be awkward, isn't it?” I asked, sadly, secretly hoping she would cancel the party. I mean, I was going to be there. Kevin was going to be there. Riley was going to be there. And Michael was going to be there. Yeah, that won't be awkward at all. I wanted to shoot myself.

No, it's isn't,” Vicki assured me as we got nearer to the restaurant. “Just stay away from Kevin and Riley and mingle with the other guests,” she suggested. I narrowed my eyes and shot her suspicious look. She seemed too innocent when she said that.

How many people did you invite, Vicki?” I demanded, already getting panicky. Vicki shrugged not meeting my eyes.

Just a few people,” she replied ( right....a FEW!) and then looked at me. “You'll have fun, Sabrina.” I nodded absently. I didn't believe her for one second.

Here we are,” Vicki breathed as we arrived at the restaurant. She looked at me and grinned. “Ready?” she asked me. I shook my head, my lips in a tight line.

I think I'm going to puke,” I told her. Vicki ignored me and opened the doors. that's the way to handle Sabrina....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” everyone yelled as me and Vicki stepped inside the restaurant. I gasped in surprise. Everyone was there. And I mean, EVERYONE. Not just my usual group of friends but people who I kind of just ignore. People who I just pass in the hallway without looking at them. Yeah. Vicki just invited a 'few' people. I wasn't about to scold Vicki in front of everyone, though. Especially, after she did this all for me.

Admit it,” Vicki murmured in my ear. “You love me.” I looked at Vicki. She was grinning ear to ear. I finally realized, that she was happy that she did this for me. Really happy. Well, who was I to crush someone's happiness, right? I wasn't about to admit it, however.Oh, Sabrina. you're crazy. I still don't agree with you on this whole no party thing though!

Vicki …” I started.

Oh come on,” she interrupted noticing my expression. “It's cool, right?”

It's a little cool.” I grinned. Vicki sighed in relief and I laughed.

My work here is done,” she said and the smiled happily. “Oh! Dave's there. Gotta go.”

I made my way through the guests, stopping every now and then to receive Best Wishes and hugs when I saw Mary kissing Calvin – her younger boyfriend – I watched as she sighed when he left her. Oh my God. Had Mary finally come to her senses?

What was all that about?” I asked, taking a sip from my Coke. Mary grabbed me tightly.

Sabrina – I'm in love,” she told me with a giggle. Mary GIGGLED!

I nodded. “I can see that, but, with Calvin?” I asked in astonishment.

You knew we were dating, right?” she asked, frowning. I did know they were dating.

Sure, I knew you were dating,” I said. “But you dated thirty feet away from each other.” And now they were kissing publicly. Mary shrugged.

Well, I decided to change my ways,” she said.

How so?”

I always cared what other people thought about me, Sabrina,” she said smiling faintly. “It sucks caring about what other people think. It doesn't matter if Calvin's younger than me. The point is, we care about each other, and like each other and nobody can change my mind about that.” Um. Was this the same Mary I met back in September?

I didn't say that, of course. “Age is just a number,” I pointed out. very intelligent :)

Exactly,” she said. “So, how you holding up? With Kevin and all.” I glanced at Kevin who was chatting to Riley. Probably about something scientific or whatever.

Were cool, I guess,” I said. “I think Kevin has moved on,” I said in an amused tone. Mary nodded in agreement.

And so has Riley,” she added.

Good for her,” I said, rolling my eyes.

I wonder when you and Michael will move on,” Mary said winking at me.

What?” I demanded. “I have moved on! With Ben & Jerry,” I said without thinking. Mary looked at me in a weird sort of way.

Did you hit your head or something?” she asked, walking away.

I decided to ignore Mary's comment. I mean, I had just broken up with Kevin. I wasn't going to move on to ANOTHER relationship already. That would be so mean to Kevin! And – okay, he's obviously moved on. He can't stop staring at Riley. What a sucker.

Hey, Sabrina,” Leah's voice pierced through my thoughts.

Hi, miserable,” I greeted her back, noticing her pink and swollen eyes. I followed her gaze. Zack. Sigh. Will those two EVER get together? Seriously. It was getting annoying. Leah looked up at me apologetically.

Sorry, I'm totally ruining your party with my mood, aren't I?” she asked in a sheepish voice. I smiled at her, letting her know it was okay.

Don't be ridiculous,” I told her. “Now what's wrong?” I demanded. Leah swept her long black hair from her face and blinked back tears. Oh, God.

Mr Mason ripped my drawing of Logan,” Leah sobbed, keeping her gaze on Zack who was having a conversation with Vicki and Dave.

So now he's gone,” I said quietly.

Leah nodded. “Yeah,” she said.

Why do I get the feeling that's not exactly WHY you're miserable?” I asked as softly as I could. Leah sniffled and looked at me again.

Is it that obvious?” she said with a groan. I had to laugh. Of course, it was obvious.

Go talk to him,” I suggested helpfully.

Leah snorted and wiped her eyes. “I can't!” she exclaimed, horrified. “He's totally mad at me after the whole situation with Logan,” she told me. “I mean, he won't even look at me,” Leah added quietly.

I shrugged. Like that even mattered. “Well, go chase him,” I ordered, laughing a little. “Do what you have to do to get his attention, Leah.”

Leah looked confused. “Like … take my top off?” she asked. Whoa.oh, Phoebe, I love you. That made me laugh harder than I'd laughed in a WEEK! :D

Um. Nothing too drastic, Leah,” I said. “Look – just walk over there and talk about video games with him,” I suggested, thinking that was the perfect way to get Zack's attention.

I do like Final Fantasy,” she ventured slowly.

I grinned. “Go get him tiger.”

oooh, I hope they get together...because even though I kind of don't like Leah because of the Logan thing but still...

I sighed gloomily and began to stride over to table where the drinks were when someone grabbed me from behind. I spun around and saw Michael, smiling down at me, his eyes so warm and chocolatey that I almost drowned in them. His eyes, I mean. “Michael!” I greeted him, trying not to sound too happy. I hadn't seen him until now, after all. I waited, for Michael to yell, 'Happy Birthday' or whatever but he surprised me by dragging me to the coat closet.

The closet was dark, way dark. Smelled a little funny too. That didn't seem to concern Michael, however, because despite the darkness I knew he was grinning like crazy. “Um. Is there a reason why you dragged me inside a closet, Michael?” I asked, trying to not sound squeaky or nervous. I was, of course. “Not that I'm complaining,” I added hastily. of course not :)

Michael switched on the light and regarded me steadily. “Yeah, there was something I needed to tell you,” he said quietly but decisively.

I nodded. “Um. Happy Birthday?” I suggested lamely.

Michael frowned. “Uh, not exactly,” he said, laughing. “But, uh, Happy Birthday, anyway,” he added.

Thanks,” I said. “So, what did you want to tell me?” I asked, trying not to sound pushy. I wanted to get the hell out of this closet or else I was afraid I would do something very stupid like, jump on Michael or something.

Michael swallowed. “I wanted to tell you …” he sighed. “I'm not really good at this,” he told me, his voice full of rue. Good at what?

Take your time.”

Michael sighed again and grabbed my shoulders. “Okay, here's the thing,” he said. “I love you.”

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Oh God. Had Michael just said he loved me? He loved me? He loved me. Oh my God. Michael loved me. He actually loved me and there I was staring up at him like the fool, I was. What could I have said? I loved him back? But how? My vocal cords weren't working!

Oh God,” I chocked out, my breath came faster and faster in an impending heart attack. Was this what a heart attack felt like? “I'm going to faint,” I gasped.

Michael pulled me into his chest and that helped a little, sniffing his Michael-y scent and having his arms around me. “Please don't faint,” he murmured into my ear. “ You're going to ruin the moment and I've been waiting a long time to tell you this,” he laughed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

You have?” I murmured into his chest. Oh God, it felt good to be in his arms. I never wanted to leave.

I love you, Sabrina Wells,” he said, pulling my chin up so I could see his brown eyes looking down upon my hazel eyes. “ I do. I've loved you ever since I set my eyes on you.” He grinned suddenly. “Remember when we first met?”

*DIES*

I laughed, remembering the day, I completely made a fool out of myself.

What did you say when you saw me?” he asked, laughing. “ Oh yeah. 'Wow.'”

I groaned and buried my head in his shoulder but then I looked up, meeting his amused gaze. “Well, you kind of do 'wow' me,” I admitted, putting my arms around his neck.

He grinned, raising one eyebrow. “Really? Do I 'wow' you now?”

I nodded, smiling like an idiot. “You 'wow' me constantly, Michael,” I said truthfully. “I love you.”

Michael laughed and kissed me … for a very long time. I almost felt sorry for Vicki that I was missing my birthday party. Oh, well. I'm sure she would understand after I told her all this.

Michael pulled away from me slightly and said, “And to think we could have been together all this time if we weren't so …” he trailed off, unable to find a word.

Stubborn?”

He nodded.

Well, we're together now,” I told him, bumping my nose gently with his.

Finally.” He sighed. “I was waiting for Kevin Meyer to disappear from the picture,” he added, winking at me.

I laughed out loud and hit his arm. “Kevin?!” I exclaimed. “What about Riley Baxter?”

Michael appeared thoughtful for a moment until I hit him again. “Okay – you have me there,” he admitted. Then he kissed me again.

I pulled away from him, that time. “Aren't you forgetting something?” I asked.

Michael bit his lip guiltily. So adorable. “Sorry, I didn't exactly have time to buy you a gift,” he said.

I grinned, gazing at his mouth. “It's okay,” I forgave him. “I only want one thing.”

Michael kissed me … again. In fact, he didn't even stop kissing me until we heard a few people leaving. And – okay, I had to admit, we didn't only kiss. There was a bit of below the neck fondling but oh, well.

Michael groaned when I took his hand away from my – never mind.

We should get back to the party,” I explained, wishing there was a mirror to see If I looked like I had a hot make out session with my boyfriend. WITH MY BOYFRIEND! I seem to be more excited than Sabrina! EEEEP!!!! “It's going to be awkward to be in the same room as Riley and Kevin, don't you think?”

He nodded. “Yeah, I guess we'll just have to put up with it unless …” he trailed off.

Unless what?”

Michael regarded me levelly. “How do you feel about having a secret romance, Miss Wells?” he asked, playing with my hair.

I laughed. “I like the sound of that,” I admitted. Problem was, how was I going to be able to keep it from Vicki?

We could orb to OUR bridge every night,” he said, pulling my close to him. “And do this.” He kissed me.

Sounds exciting,” I breathed, as his lips travelled down to my neck.

Hmm.” Then he looked up. “I have to say, I might have a hard time keeping my hands off of you … now that I'm allowed to do so.”

I smiled. “Never stopped you before,” I said.

He shrugged. “True.”

Then I followed him out the closet, hoping nobody would notice but, thankfully, everyone was either too tired, or still dancing to take notice that me and Michael JUST came out of the closet after hours.

With a wink, Michael left me alone and went to talk to Dave. Vicki, thank God, was nowhere to be seen.

It took me awhile before I noticed, Luke The Cupid was standing in the corner watching the young folk dance away. What was Luke doing here? I hadn't seen him since that night I babysat his nephews and niece.

Hey, Luke,” I greeted him. “Fancy seeing you here.”

Luke shrugged as if he had just decided to drop by. “Just checking up on you,” he responded. Do I even need to be checked up on? No.

You do that often?” I teased.

He shook his head. “No.”

I sighed. “Spit it out, Luke.” It was obvious he was in a need to say something.

So did you and Michael sort things out?” he asked.

I stared at him. “How did you know?”

I saw you coming out of the closet with a big grin on your face.”

I cringed. “Oh,” I murmured looking away from him. That was embarrassing. “Well, yeah, we did sort things out.” I coughed uncomfortably.

Did you learn something out of all this?” he asked.

Oh God.” I groaned. “All that greatest magic is the power of love, crap. That's the lesson you wanted me to learn?”

Yes.”

I snorted and then smiled a little. “Well, thanks for teaching me a lesson,” I said.

You're welcome,” he smiled and then disappeared in a pink glow.

I turned around with a sigh. That cupid was one weird guy. I don't know how Ms Williams put up with him.

I caught Michael's gaze and we both smiled at each other. He cocked his head at the door and I nodded instantly. Vicki would hate me tomorrow but for now, I don't care. Tonight, I was going to focus on me and Michael. Huh. Maybe the greatest magic was the power of love.

awww, perfect last sentence!!!!

The End

this was absolutely the best chapter EVER and it was written so perfectly...everything flowed and you wrapped it up so nicely even as you left it open for a sequel (because it's a SECRET romance). Which, by the way, sounds very clandestine and exciting. And also hints at a possible problem in their relationship as soon as the next one starts.

which I'm eagerly awaiting!!!!!

post it SUPER SOON!!!!

I LOVE YOU :heartbeat:

CONGRATS!!!!!

Acknowledgements

I would like to thank, Alex – XsuzieX – who has been my number one supporter and always manages to comment even though I know her life is so full of studying and college. Also to, Michelle – CrazyMichelle – who is such an awesome commenter, her comments are sooo long and they're such a pleasure to read. To Shaheen AKA Mrs Dean Winchester, my ninja, who is such an awesome person and who always manages to comment and is always listening – or should I say, reading – my problems and helping me out. She is also such a nice, funny, awesome person. Oh and please read her stories! I would like to thank Rivea – Allthingstellar – who read both of my stories in such a short time, one of the reasons why I love her. One of the reasons is because she creates such HOT characters so please read her stories. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. You're sooooooooooo sweet! you rock! :D I would also like to thank Oce – size 12 is not fat – who is such a SWEET person and I always smile like an idiot when I read her comments also I have to thank for for creating my banner! To Mel – GLAMMAGIRL – who writes such awesome comments. I smile like an idiot when I read them too lol. I have to thank Laura – Maxi – who writes really awesome supernatural stories. Dervz – megandmiasno1fan – who is a lovely girl, she writes a few good stories too so check them out. Thank you to Angela, Rachel, Georgia, S, Tete – who created my other banner – to Ami, Layalee, Jen and Amanda. Thank you!!! Love you all.

Phoebe

Rivea / Phoebe (LOL!) :icon_flower:

#503 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

That was an amazing ending. Sabrina and Michael finally got together - well secretly for now but together nonetheless. I love your writing style, it reads so well and your plotlines are so interesting!! It seems Kevin didn't waste anytime on moving in on Riley - oh well it means that Sabrina and Michael are free to be together!! I cannot wait to read the sequel and find out what happens next!! If this story were ever to be published I would so totally go out and buy it - I love it so much.

Congrats on finishing your story and posting the last chapter and thank you for including me in your acknowledgements that was so nice of you!! Eagerly awaiting the sequel...

Mel :icon_sunny:

Thank you very much, Mel. That means a lot to me :)

Together secretly, publicly, really don't matter as long as their together FOREVER, right? :heartbeat:

Aw, thanks. I'm glad you like my writing. I have to say, I don't ever read over my writing because I'm afraid I'll just hate it and delete everything! That's how insecure I am.

Kevin's a bit of a jerk ... but I still think he has a good heart, in a way.

Really? Oh wow. Thanks!

The sequel will be posted soon! :) Thanks for everything, Mel. Oh and you're welcome about the acknowledgment.

LOVE YOU PHOEBS!!!!
That sure got me teary eyed. What you wrote is just WAY awesome. *Sniff*
Thank you Princess!

HE SAID THE L WORD!!!
Yiiiiiiiiippppp!!!!!
And she said it too!!!

The closet idea is awesome. You rock, bee!! :D :D
“How do you feel about having a secret romance, Miss Wells?”
*DROOLS* :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Sounds like the next story is gonna get exciting...secrets :)

And I'm sure Leah will work things out with Zack. How can she like Final Fantasy?? :o My brother like that. But well, Leah's gonna be with Zack (I'm sure she will ;) ) so she gotta love that or watch be forced to watch boring F.Fantasy.

Soooooo?? When the next story coming uppp??
I'm sure it's soon....or remember the axe....:P :P Lol

Ninja of the Psychotic Trio
Shaheen :mgicecream:

I LOVE YOU TOO, NINJA!
:heartbeat: Aw, don't cry Ninja. I didn't mean to! I didn't want to make you cry. I wanted to make you HAPPY! :D Now be happy or else I'll be sad :(

YES! He said the L word. Finally, right?

Hehe. Glad you liked the closet bit. Secrets? No, not really. Just a lot more drama.

I don't know why Leah likes Final Fantasy. Blame, Daniel. I asked him to name a video game and he goes 'Final Fantasy.' I think Daniel secretly likes the game. What's so special about it???

How could I forget the axe? The story will be posted next Sunday. It's not that long. I want to get a few more chapters written down before I post :)

Thank you, Shaheen, for everything!! YOU ROCK!

Phoebe! Phoebe!! PHOEBE!!!! NO!!!!!!!! This story can't be over. It can't. I love this story too much to let it go. The only thing that's keeping me going is the fact, you're writing another story which I am very excited to read, by the way :) The last chapter was AMAZING!!! :D Thank the Lord that Vicki dragged Sabrina to her birthday party :P Oh and good for Mary! She finally realized age is just a number :) And Leah is hopefully going to get together with Zack! Too bad about Logan though. He was actually a good character ... ;) SABRINA AND MICHAEL ARE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER AND THEY'RE GOING TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! :heartbeat:Notice my excitement loool :D He said I love you! How cute. And she said it too finally. The closet scene was sooo adorable and cute and funny. My favourite scene ever! I'm so happy with the ending, Phoebs. It was brilliant. Really good :) Now I'm excited for the next one so post it soon !!!!! :D

Michelle

:spinstar: Congratulations on completing this story! :spinstar:

The only thing that's keeping you going is that I'm writing another story? Oh my God. Michelle! I had no idea you were soo melodramatic, woman. Just goes to show, I'm learning new things about you everyday! lol

Thank you, Michelle. I'm glad you liked it!

Yes, well, a birthday party was - I thought - a cheery way to end the story. Just like the New Years party in the first story.

Yeah, I might actually miss Logan ... oh well. He wasn't really in this story all that much, was he? :/

Man. I can sense your excitement from MILES away, woman! :D You liked the closet scene? YAY! I'm happy you did :D

Awww, I'm so happy you liked the ending. I was a bit nervous actually.

I will post it next sunday!

Phoebe!!! OH MY GOD, YOU FREAKING FINISHED!! WHY???? I didn't want this to end but you finished :( And I know there's going to be another story but still, I can't help but be sad :( The last story was brilliant though. It was excellent, amazing :D I really love Vicki and Sabrina's conversations. They're just what you expect best friends to talk about which is awesome. I'm so happy Vicki decided to plan Sabrina a birthday party. It was a nice way to end this story :) Haha, Sabrina was totally playing Cupid - Luke's job - in this chapter which is nice. Maybe it's going to be her future job ...? Oh wait, she didn't exactly get Mary and Calvin together but oh well. She got Leah and Zack together! :heartbeat:And HALLELUJAH!!! Michael and Sabrina are FINALLY together after sooooo long. I love how you got them together. It was amazing :D Whoa. Secret romance .... I like the sound of that. I'm sure Vicki won't be too happy about it though. I'm looking forward to reading her reaction :P Congratulations for finishing this story, Phoebe. You worked really hard on this and you should seriously be proud of yourself :) Thank you for the acknowledgement. It was very sweet. I got teary eyed :( Please post the third story soon!

Alex

I'm so sorry, Alex but it had to end sometime, right? :( Don't be sad, I don't want you to be sad. That sucks and it makes me feel bad ... :/

Thank you!!! :)

I'm glad you like their conversations loool :D

EEEPPP. Thank you! I thought how they got together was kind of boring but you guys liked it so that's all that matters! :D

Thanks, Alex. You're the best.

You're welcome :) Oh not you too! Don't cry :(

I will!

this was absolutely the best chapter EVER and it was written so perfectly...everything flowed and you wrapped it up so nicely even as you left it open for a sequel (because it's a SECRET romance). Which, by the way, sounds very clandestine and exciting. And also hints at a possible problem in their relationship as soon as the next one starts.

which I'm eagerly awaiting!!!!!

post it SUPER SOON!!!!

I LOVE YOU :heartbeat:

CONGRATS!!!!!

Best chapter ever? Wow. Thank you, Riv :) That means so much!

Everyone is excited about this secret romance, aren't they? But trust me, it won't last that long loool!

Problem in their relationship? There might be obstacles trying to break them up. You'll soon find out.

I will.

I LOVE YOU TOO! :heartbeat:

Phoebe

#504 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:10 AM

I LOVE YOU TOO, NINJA!
:heartbeat: Aw, don't cry Ninja. I didn't mean to! I didn't want to make you cry. I wanted to make you HAPPY! :D Now be happy or else I'll be sad :(

YES! He said the L word. Finally, right?

Hehe. Glad you liked the closet bit. Secrets? No, not really. Just a lot more drama.

I don't know why Leah likes Final Fantasy. Blame, Daniel. I asked him to name a video game and he goes 'Final Fantasy.' I think Daniel secretly likes the game. What's so special about it???

How could I forget the axe? The story will be posted next Sunday. It's not that long. I want to get a few more chapters written down before I post :)

Thank you, Shaheen, for everything!! YOU ROCK!

Phoebe

It's tears of happiness, Princess!!! So don't be sad!! :D :D See I'm smiling :) :D

Aww, Daniel like F. Fantasy?? Well, tell him that he has a lousy taste in Video Games. Most of my brother friends like that too. Me all I like in that game is the guy, Squall or something...

Next sunday....a whole week to wait....but that's okay. You need to prepare your story, I understand. *Putting the axe back in the garage* :P

Guess what phoebs?? I've finished writing my story. This way, I will be able to update even I have exams!!! :D

Now, you start writing!!!!!! Do not be lazy....Or my axe will come after you till London! :P LOL

#505 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:35 AM

The only thing that's keeping you going is that I'm writing another story? Oh my God. Michelle! I had no idea you were soo melodramatic, woman. Just goes to show, I'm learning new things about you everyday! lol

Thank you, Michelle. I'm glad you liked it!

Yes, well, a birthday party was - I thought - a cheery way to end the story. Just like the New Years party in the first story.

Yeah, I might actually miss Logan ... oh well. He wasn't really in this story all that much, was he? :/

Man. I can sense your excitement from MILES away, woman! :D You liked the closet scene? YAY! I'm happy you did :D

Awww, I'm so happy you liked the ending. I was a bit nervous actually.

I will post it next sunday!

My middle name is melodramatic, Phoebelicious! :D Isn't it though?

You're welcome :)

Ooh yeah! I wonder how the last story will end? I mean, what kind of party?

Why do you keep calling me, woman? I actually like it! BOOYA! :D Of course, I did!

Coolio :P

Michelle

#506 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:56 AM

I'm so sorry, Alex but it had to end sometime, right? :( Don't be sad, I don't want you to be sad. That sucks and it makes me feel bad ... :/

I'm glad you like their conversations loool :D

EEEPPP. Thank you! I thought how they got together was kind of boring but you guys liked it so that's all that matters! :D

Thanks, Alex. You're the best.

You're welcome :) Oh not you too! Don't cry :(

I will!

Don't feel bad Phoebe. It's not your fault and you're right. This story did have to end sometime.

It wasn't boring! It was very romantic :D

Thanks.

I'm not crying rofl.

Alex

#507 size 12 is not fat

size 12 is not fat

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 12:48 PM

Aw those chapters, the whole story was totally awesome!
Yaaaa her & Micheal have finally got together :heartbeat: :D
Can't wait for the next story!
Thanks for the acknowledgement! ^_^

~Oce~

#508 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 08:16 AM

It's tears of happiness, Princess!!! So don't be sad!! :D :D See I'm smiling :) :D

Aww, Daniel like F. Fantasy?? Well, tell him that he has a lousy taste in Video Games. Most of my brother friends like that too. Me all I like in that game is the guy, Squall or something...

Next sunday....a whole week to wait....but that's okay. You need to prepare your story, I understand. *Putting the axe back in the garage* :P

Guess what phoebs?? I've finished writing my story. This way, I will be able to update even I have exams!!! :D

Now, you start writing!!!!!! Do not be lazy....Or my axe will come after you till London! :P LOL

Oh goodie :) Now I'm happy lol

I know he has lousy taste in video games. Sucky taste :D Oh well, I don't care. I don't really play video games. I just like watching people play them.

Thanks for understanding.

Really? YAY! Well update now then :D

Uh oh *rushes to write*

My middle name is melodramatic, Phoebelicious! :D Isn't it though?

Ooh yeah! I wonder how the last story will end? I mean, what kind of party?

Why do you keep calling me, woman? I actually like it! BOOYA! :D Of course, I did!

Coolio :P

Michelle

Melodramatic? That's a funny middle name lol

Well, it's not really a party ....

I knew you would ;) STOP SAYING BOOYA! :D

Don't feel bad Phoebe. It's not your fault and you're right. This story did have to end sometime.

It wasn't boring! It was very romantic :D

Thanks.

I'm not crying rofl.

Alex

Okay :(

Thank you! You're awesome.

You're welcome.

I know you're not crying ... *shifts eyes*

Aw those chapters, the whole story was totally awesome!
Yaaaa her & Micheal have finally got together :heartbeat: :D
Can't wait for the next story!
Thanks for the acknowledgement! ^_^

~Oce~

Aw, thank you Oce :)

I know!

Thanks. I'll post it later today.

No problem :D You deserved it.

Phoebe

#509 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 08:36 PM

Wow Phoebe!

That was an AMAZING way to finish the story. :)

I Loved it.

Cant wait for the next one :)

Georgia.x

#510 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:55 AM

Melodramatic? That's a funny middle name lol

Well, it's not really a party ....

I knew you would ;) STOP SAYING BOOYA! :D

Why are you making fun of my name??? lmao :D It's not? ... Well what is it then? -_- NO! :P

Michelle

#511 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:43 PM

Wow Phoebe!

That was an AMAZING way to finish the story. :)

I Loved it.

Cant wait for the next one :)

Georgia.x

Oh hey Georgia! :)

Aw, thank you so much. I appreciate it.

The sequel to this one is already posted :P

Why are you making fun of my name??? lmao :D It's not? ... Well what is it then? -_- NO! :P

Michelle

I'm not *looks around innocently* ;)

I don't know how to explain; .... okay it is a party!

YES! :D

Phoebe

#512 AquariusPrincess94

AquariusPrincess94

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 02:52 AM

Thank you to Angela, Rachel, Georgia, S, Tete – who created my other banner – to Ami, Layalee, Jen and Amanda. Thank you!!! Love you all.

Phoebe

Thank you soooo much for mentioning me!! Especially since I haven't been on here in awhile. I LOVED that ending!!! I will be going to read the next story now!

~~Jen~~ Posted Image

#513 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:59 AM

Thank you soooo much for mentioning me!! Especially since I haven't been on here in awhile. I LOVED that ending!!! I will be going to read the next story now!

~~Jen~~ Posted Image

Of course I would mention you! I've always loved your comments :)

Phoebe

#514 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

*New Reader!*I LOVED IT!!!! :wub:

I felt all giddy inside!!! :hyper:

And hey...did you get some of the names from the Princess Diaries??? :icon_queen:

Kevin...Michael...??? :D :razz:

-Jennifer :m:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users