• Please log in to reply
513 replies to this topic

#1 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:42 PM

Hi everyone! This is the sequel to The Life of a Witch. You don't have to read it to read this story. But if you do get confused please don't hesitate to ask questions. :) I'll be posting the first chapter this Sunday. ^_^

Phoebe

Posted Image

Posted Image

Original Image Artist: Oceana (size 12 is not fat)
Original Image Title: N/A
Original Image Upload Date: N/A
Image Adapted By: Oceana (size 12 is not fat)

Summary

Original Image Artist: Tete
Original Image Title: N/A
Original Image Upload Date: N/A
Image Adapted By: Tete

It's been nearly two months since Michael and Sabrina locked lips, but after he walked away from her leaving her heartbroken; Sabrina has avoided him as if he had the plague. But that's not the only problem Sabrina Wells has. First a ghost appears in her room pleading for help. Secondly, a hot guy is after a her heart ( plus he's good at Aritmancy. Bonus points!) Thirdly, her crush has found a new lady love. Fourthly, teachers have been slowly disappearing without leaving a trace. And last but not least ... she's heartbroken.

Edited by Ari-san, 07 December 2009 - 08:00 AM.
Banner added

#2 *maxi*

*maxi*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:52 PM

FIRST READER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooooo!! This sounds AWESOME!!!

Can't wait for the first chapter!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Luv always,
Laura
xox

#3 TimTam16

TimTam16

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:55 PM

Sounds really good
Can't wait for the first chapter

#4 size 12 is not fat

size 12 is not fat

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 06:01 PM

Oh my god, this sounds sooo amazing!!! Love the summary!!!
I'm very excited for the first chapter!!!! ;)

~Oce~

#5 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 06:34 PM

Damn. <_< I wanted to be the first reader. Oh well. -_- The summary sounds amazing, Phoebe. :) But wait. Michael walked away from Sabrina after he kissed her at New Years? Oh my God! What a jerk. I can't believe he did that. :( Ooh I can tell this story is going to be more exciting. :) A ghost appears in her room? A love interest perhaps for Sabrina? ;) Who is this hot guy? Is it Nate from New Years or is it a new guy? Oh and Michael's found a new girl? I knew he was too good to be true. How could he do this to Sabrina? How? :( Teachers disappearing? Hehe. I wouldn't mind that happening to me. :D Aw, poor Sabrina. I can't believe she's heartbroken. Anyway, I am very excited for the first chapter on Sunday. :) And I can't wait to see how this story turns out. :P

Alex AKA Phoebe's weirdo

#6 layalee

layalee

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 11:23 PM

OH MY GOD!!
WHY does he walk away???!!
I mean, after that kiss he gave her at midnight, I thought they would be together..
:icon_mecry2:

And he finds another girl? :074:

Who is she?
I wanna kill her!!
Hehe..
But still...

Can't wait for the first chapter.

Forever yours,
layalee

#7 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 01:30 AM

Oh yesyesyes!!!!
I love this bee!!
Absolutely love this!!!!!
I want to yell right now!!
It sounds SO interesting....but Micheal has another lady love :(
I'm sure he'll come around...I know he'll come around....he just has some problems about his feelings....Jeez, I sound like a psychologist!! -_-
Anyway.... can't wait to read more!!!!!!! :D :D

Posted Image

P.S.

HAPPY PAGE ONE!!!!!!

#8 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:31 AM

Phoebelicious!!! :mgwave: This sounds amazing. But I can't help but feel a teeny tiny bit sad. Michael walked away from Sabrina? But why? Plus, he's found a new girl? I agree with Alex; what a jerk. :( Who's this ghost? And why are teachers disappearing??? Update soon!!!

Michelle

#9 miss_yuki

miss_yuki

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:53 AM

PHOEBE!

This sounds amazing and awesomesauce. Double bonus points for having a witch AND a ghost involved. :D

I must see this first chapter, hm? ;)

-Rachel

#10 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 08:39 AM

FIRST READER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooooo!! This sounds AWESOME!!!

Can't wait for the first chapter!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Luv always,
Laura
xox

YES!!! LAURA IS MY FIRST READER! :) You get to be my special first reader then. ;)

Hehe. Thank you. I'm glad you think it's awesome.

Chapter is coming up tomorrow.

Sounds really good
Can't wait for the first chapter

Hi!!! :mgwave: Thank you! The first chapter will be posted tomorrow. :)

Oh my god, this sounds sooo amazing!!! Love the summary!!!
I'm very excited for the first chapter!!!! ;)

~Oce~

THANK YOU! Chapter coming up tomorrow. Check it out then. ;)

Damn. <_< I wanted to be the first reader. Oh well. -_- The summary sounds amazing, Phoebe. :) But wait. Michael walked away from Sabrina after he kissed her at New Years? Oh my God! What a jerk. I can't believe he did that. :( Ooh I can tell this story is going to be more exciting. :) A ghost appears in her room? A love interest perhaps for Sabrina? ;) Who is this hot guy? Is it Nate from New Years or is it a new guy? Oh and Michael's found a new girl? I knew he was too good to be true. How could he do this to Sabrina? How? :( Teachers disappearing? Hehe. I wouldn't mind that happening to me. :D Aw, poor Sabrina. I can't believe she's heartbroken. Anyway, I am very excited for the first chapter on Sunday. :) And I can't wait to see how this story turns out. :P

Alex AKA Phoebe's weirdo

Aw, don't worry about the first reader thing Alex. :) It's no big deal.

Yes, Michael did walk away from her. I have to agree with you, he is a jerk. :(

The ghost? Nope. He's not Sabrina's love interest but he might be for someone ... else. :P

Nope. Nate is never coming back. Haha. :D

Thanks Alex. :)

OH MY GOD!!
WHY does he walk away???!!
I mean, after that kiss he gave her at midnight, I thought they would be together..
:icon_mecry2:

And he finds another girl? :074:

Who is she?
I wanna kill her!!
Hehe..
But still...

Can't wait for the first chapter.

Forever yours,
layalee

Hi Layalee! :mgwave: I know. But Michael had his reasons, I guess. ;) Yep. He does. :(

Hehe. Thanks Layalee. Chapter gonna be posted tomorrow. :)

Oh yesyesyes!!!!
I love this bee!!
Absolutely love this!!!!!
I want to yell right now!!
It sounds SO interesting....but Micheal has another lady love :(
I'm sure he'll come around...I know he'll come around....he just has some problems about his feelings....Jeez, I sound like a psychologist!! -_-
Anyway.... can't wait to read more!!!!!!! :D :D

Posted Image

P.S.

HAPPY PAGE ONE!!!!!!

NINJA!!!! :) I know. Michael has another lady love. :( *Sigh* Things have just gotten worse, right? -_- LOL. You so sound like a psychologist. :D

THANK YOU!!!! :)

Phoebelicious!!! :mgwave: This sounds amazing. But I can't help but feel a teeny tiny bit sad. Michael walked away from Sabrina? But why? Plus, he's found a new girl? I agree with Alex; what a jerk. :( Who's this ghost? And why are teachers disappearing??? Update soon!!!

Michelle

Hi Michelly! :) Michael is a very difficult person. I think maybe he's afraid of commitment. :) You will find all of this out very soon.

I will! ;)

PHOEBE!

This sounds amazing and awesomesauce. Double bonus points for having a witch AND a ghost involved. :D

I must see this first chapter, hm? ;)

-Rachel

Hi Rachel! :mgwave: Hehe. I like that ... "Awesomesauce!" Good one. :) Yay. I got double points. :D Thanks Rachel. :)

Yes. You must! :D

Ooh I have lots of readers! :) Thank you everyone who commented! You guys are all awesome. :D Thanks again.

Phoebe

#11 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:42 AM

Aw, don't worry about the first reader thing Alex. :) It's no big deal.

Yes, Michael did walk away from her. I have to agree with you, he is a jerk. :(

The ghost? Nope. He's not Sabrina's love interest but he might be for someone ... else. :P

Nope. Nate is never coming back. Haha. :D

Thanks Alex. :)

Hehe. I know it's not. But didn't I promise I would be the first reader? I think I did ... oh well. I'm not on MCMB that much these days, anyway. :) Why DID Michael walk away from her? I mean, he must have a reason, right? Or is he just afraid of commitment or something. -_- The ghost is someone else's love interest? Who? Ooh let me guess. Er, Vicki is taken. Leah is taken too. Is it Mary? But doesn't she like that younger dude from New Years? ;) Haha. Nate is never coming back? Aw. I kind of liked the sound of him, lol. :D Update soon, Phoebe.

Alex

#12 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:14 AM

Hi Michelly! :) Michael is a very difficult person. I think maybe he's afraid of commitment. :) You will find all of this out very soon.

I will! ;)

Afraid of commitment??? Well, isn't he afraid of commitment with the other girl? <_< Boys are complete morons. I really feel the need to slap someone. Someone like Michael. :mad: Oh well. I'm sure things will turn out for the better soon enough. :)

Michelly

#13 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:42 PM

Hehe. I know it's not. But didn't I promise I would be the first reader? I think I did ... oh well. I'm not on MCMB that much these days, anyway. :) Why DID Michael walk away from her? I mean, he must have a reason, right? Or is he just afraid of commitment or something. -_- The ghost is someone else's love interest? Who? Ooh let me guess. Er, Vicki is taken. Leah is taken too. Is it Mary? But doesn't she like that younger dude from New Years? ;) Haha. Nate is never coming back? Aw. I kind of liked the sound of him, lol. :D Update soon, Phoebe.

Alex

I don't remember if you promised or not. But like I said before, it's no big deal. :) I don't mind who's the first reader or not. -_-

Yeah I guess he is afraid. It's not necessarily afraid of commitment ... he's just scared, I guess. :D

I wouldn't call him a love interest because he's in his twenties - ew - but one of the girls is going to have a major crush on him! :heartbeat:

I did too. ;) Oh well... I'm sure he's happy wherever he is, lol. :P

Afraid of commitment??? Well, isn't he afraid of commitment with the other girl? <_< Boys are complete morons. I really feel the need to slap someone. Someone like Michael. :mad: Oh well. I'm sure things will turn out for the better soon enough. :)

Michelly

He's not afraid of commitment. He's scared for different reasons. This will be revealed in the next story. ;)

Hey! Don't slap Michael!!! I need him for the ... second chapter.

It will. :)

Phoebe

#14 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 07:37 AM

hii =)
i just finished reading the first one... (though i should be studying but shh!)
and i loved it <3
i cant wait for this one ..

Georgia
xx

#15 Avalonlover

Avalonlover

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 761 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 07:45 AM

Hello hello again :D

Love the picture!!!~

Ooooooooo who's the hot guy after her heart?? Please don't say that it is Tyler..... Is it Nate??
So excited for the next chapter !!!

Angela

#16 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:02 AM

He's not afraid of commitment. He's scared for different reasons. This will be revealed in the next story. ;)

Hey! Don't slap Michael!!! I need him for the ... second chapter.

It will. :)

Phoebe

Oh right. So you're not going to tell me those reasons, are you? :D Don't worry. I could never slap Michael ... he's too damned hot to slap. ;) Hehe. Did you watch the x factor last night? What did you think?

Michelle

#17 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:26 AM

I don't remember if you promised or not. But like I said before, it's no big deal. :) I don't mind who's the first reader or not. -_-

Yeah I guess he is afraid. It's not necessarily afraid of commitment ... he's just scared, I guess. :D

I wouldn't call him a love interest because he's in his twenties - ew - but one of the girls is going to have a major crush on him! :heartbeat:

I did too. ;) Oh well... I'm sure he's happy wherever he is, lol. :P

I'm not upset about it, don't worry, lol. :D Hmm. Has he had a girlfriend before? Or is he scared of something else ... ? -_- Oh he's in his twenties? Haha. My bad. Ooh so who's the girl? I bet it's going to be someone I wouldn't expect, like, Leah for example. Am I right? :D I'm sure he is too. ;) Are you posting the first chapter today?

Alex

#18 *maxi*

*maxi*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 03:19 PM

*waiting patiently for chapter one...*

lol

Laura
xox

#19 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:10 PM

hii =)
i just finished reading the first one... (though i should be studying but shh!)
and i loved it <3
i cant wait for this one ..

Georgia
xx

Hi Georgia! :mgwave: Oh wow. You took your time reading my story than studying? Aw, that's so sweet of you! Thank you! :)

Hello hello again :D

Love the picture!!!~

Ooooooooo who's the hot guy after her heart?? Please don't say that it is Tyler..... Is it Nate??
So excited for the next chapter !!!

Angela

Hi Angela! :mgwave: Thanks! Although, all the credit goes to Oce for making it. :) Tyler is completely out of the picture. And, no, it's not Nate. :) Thanks. :P

Oh right. So you're not going to tell me those reasons, are you? :D Don't worry. I could never slap Michael ... he's too damned hot to slap. ;) Hehe. Did you watch the x factor last night? What did you think?

Michelle

Nope. ;) I know! Really hot, right? :P I did. I think they were all good. Even Jedward, lol. :D *Gasp*

I'm not upset about it, don't worry, lol. :D Hmm. Has he had a girlfriend before? Or is he scared of something else ... ? -_- Oh he's in his twenties? Haha. My bad. Ooh so who's the girl? I bet it's going to be someone I wouldn't expect, like, Leah for example. Am I right? :D I'm sure he is too. ;) Are you posting the first chapter today?

Alex

Nope. No other girlfriend. :) It really is going to be someone you don't expect, trust me. ;) Not Leah, though. :) Yes!

*waiting patiently for chapter one...*

lol

Laura
xox

LOL. Thanks for the bump Laura! ;)

Phoebe

#20 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:13 PM

Hi everyone! This is the first chapter, so I hope you like it. :) This is dedicated to Oce - who made my banner and Laura who was my first reader! :P Comments and CC's please!!!

Phoebe

The Life of a Witch: Heartbreak

The greatest magic is the power of love

Chapter One

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go

Author Unknown

Love has no other desire but to fulfil itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving,” I say to myself. Vicki hears this and makes a disgusted sound. Typical. Vicki has no time for romance even though her and her boyfriend, Dave, have been dating forever and they totally dig each other. Physically, that is.

The emotional part of their relationship? Well, let's just say, they spend most of their precious time together, sucking face than actually TALKING to each other. Which is cool. You know, they'd rather focus on each others bodies than their minds. I TOTALLY respect that. Seriously. I mean, if I had a boyfriend who I could make out with a lot, I would be the happiest girl alive. Witch alive, I mean.

You have got to stop writing down that crap, Sabrina,” Vicki advises me, as she takes a big spoonful of ice cream. The Ben & Jerry kind. I roll my eyes and continue to write.

It's only crap for people who have no romantic bones in their bodies,” I say to her, jokingly. Vicki snorts and puts down her tun of ice cream. Uh oh. Here comes the lecture.

I'm being serious!” Vicki exclaims, throwing a pillow on my head. I rub my head, annoyed. This was one of the problems in being friends with Vicki. You can't joke around with her or else she'll use her talented fist on you. Plus, she can burn you to death.

So am I!” I retort, grinning. “Oh come on, Vicki, you know I'm joking,” I add, gently smiling. Vicki shoots me a glare that sends a chill down my spine. And, no, that is not a power of hers.

Well, I'm not,” she mutters. “Seriously. I don't think I can ever watch Titanic any more. I am so sick of romance,” she complains. I stop smiling at once. Something in her voice was different. The way she complained about romance, just now, it was as if … she didn't believe in it or something. But that's ridiculous. Vicki loves Dave. I know that for a fact.

Vicki …” I sigh. “Are you and Dave okay? I mean, are you okay?” I ask, concerned.

Vicki tears her eyes away from mine. Oh yes. Something was definitely wrong. In all the seven months I have known Vicki, she has never been NOT okay with Dave. They are a blissful couple. At least, they WERE a blissful couple. “Me and Dave are okay,” she assures me, still not making eye contact. I wait for her to continue but she doesn't.

But …” I prompt gently. Vicki inhales deeply and gazes at me with two sad brown eyes.

It's just …” she begins desperately. “It's just … it's not there any more,” she explains. Confusion washes over me. What was NOT there any more?

What's not?” I demand as gently as I could. Vicki groans. Realization pours over me. “Oh.” Romance. Oh poor Vicki. And poor Dave. But, hang on, what happens now? Between them?

So. What are you going to do now?” I ask. “Are you going to break up with him?” I add. Vicki's expression changes into horror and I bite my lip guiltily.

No!” She explodes. “I still love Dave, you know,” she says. Oh. Well, that's different. I mean, they still love each other. And so what if they don't have romance in their relationship? I'm sure lots of couples are not romantic with one another.

Oh. Well, that's great, Vicki,” I say enthusiastically. Vicki half smiles but it doesn't reach her eyes. Okay. So romance is not another thing their lacking. “What is it?” I demand. Vicki bites her nails but I continue to wait patiently. She takes a deep breath.

I don't think Dave loves me,” she blurts out in a rush.

Huh?” was all I could say. Vicki nods slowly … and sadly. “But … that's not possible,” I say. Vicki smiles again and takes my hands in hers. Oh God, what is wrong with me? Vicki is the one who needs comforting. Not me!

I know. Hard to believe right?” she says calmly. “But, the truth is, all we do is make out,” she states. Well, that is true. I guess. They DO make out a lot. They even have a secret closet.

And I want so much more than that,” she continues. “I want him to love me, Sabrina.” I pull Vicki in for a hug immediately.

Vicki, Dave does love you,” I tell her. “I can see it in his eyes whenever he looks at you,” I add. Vicki sniffs and asks, “Really?”

Yes really.”

I guess,” she pulls away and eyes something behind me. “Speaking of romance,” Vicki adds, grinning.

I spin around and see Aunt Priscilla in a short revealing black dress. Oh right. My aunt's date is tonight. Last month, Aunt Priscilla met, Bobby, also known as Vicki's uncle. Yeah. So, they're dating now. Isn't that great. Well, great for Aunt Priscilla that. Since I've never seen her this happy before. Aunt Priscilla shoots us a dazzling smile and gives a twirl.

So how do I look?” she asks, smiling. “And be brutal,” she adds, half joking half serious. I examine her dress, make up and jewellery. Perfect. My aunt is a total babe when she wants to be. Unlike her niece who can't get a single guy to NOT feel sorry for kissing her …

Er … I would say thirty five,” I say, thoughtfully. Vicki examines herself in my bedroom mirror and with a pleased nod she asks, “So what are you girls going to do tonight?”

I exchange wary glances with Vicki but Vicki being Vicki she says, “Were going to stay up late, watch X-Men and make a list of hot guys.” I roll my eyes whereas Aunt Priscilla looks amused judging by her raised eyebrows and the small smirk she has on her face.

That sounds pretty good to me,” Aunt Priscilla murmurs while re-applying her lipstick. “Remember, though …” Aunt Priscilla says. “ … No magic.” We both nod and she smiles.

We all hear a knock downstairs and with an excited smile, Aunt Priscilla skips out of my room. When we hear the front door close shut, we both stare at each other wondering where to begin. “They are so cute,” Vicki remarks with a sigh. I was quick to agree.

So are you and Dave,” I tease, Vicki frowns at me. “Kidding.” Vicki relaxes and turns her attention to her Potions homework that is due on Monday. Her distraction gave me time to look at her. I mean, REALLY look at her. I notice her were shoulders are tense, her hair is untidy and she's wearing dark colours. Vicki has never wore dark clothes.

So why have you been avoiding Michael?” Vicki suddenly demands and I glance at her shocked. How did Vicki know I was avoiding Michael? Not even Michael knows I'm avoiding him. Vicki sees my expression. “Oh please. It's totally obvious,” Vicki explains. I freeze.

It is? Oh my God. Do you think Michael knows?” I ask, frantically. Vicki shrugs.

How should I know?” she says. “Not that I'm surprised. He's always been naïve,” she adds.

I ignore her comment. “Oh. Well, how do you know, anyway?” I ask. Vicki sighs and throws away her Potions homework on the floor.

Well, he walked away from you after he kissed you at New Years and since then you haven't spoken two words to him and you missed his seventeenth birthday party last month,” Vicki says automatically.

Whoa. I'm impressed. I have never took Vicki as very observant but I am clearly wrong.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out you've got the hots for him,” she tells me. I gasp.

I do not,” I retort. “I just felt awkward after he kissed me, that's all,” I defend myself. Vicki raises her eyebrows sceptically. Huh. She doesn't believe me?

Awkward.” She echoes. “Or rejected?” I swallow uncomfortably and avoid her accusing gaze.

Awkward!” I snap. Vicki rolls her eyes and goes back to her homework. Okay, so the truth is. I HAVE been avoiding Michael since The New Year Kiss. But it's totally his fault. I mean, how could he walk away from me like that? I can still remember the way he looked at me after the kiss, as if he had no idea who he was or why he did what he did. I can still remember the way rejection washed over me. It really did hurt. I shook my head removing all the bad thoughts.

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.” I say out loud. I glance at Vicki quickly but she remains impassive. Jeez. Heartbreak really does suck.

#21 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 07:07 PM

WOW! that was awesome =)
love it.. <3 can't wait for more..
George
x

#22 Autumnleaves

Autumnleaves

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:44 PM

GREAT!! Please update!

#23 Autumnleaves

Autumnleaves

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:46 PM

But why is Michael always avoiding Sabrina after he kissed her, though? I don't get it. :mad:

#24 *maxi*

*maxi*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:05 AM

TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!

The wait was do definitely worth it!!!!

And you dedicated a chapter for me and Oce! Thank you! So Sweet! :D

Can't wait for the next update!! :D

Laura
xox

#25 size 12 is not fat

size 12 is not fat

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:59 AM

AwesomeSuperbFab chapter!!!! I love your writing!!!! ;)
:D Thanks for dedicating the chapter for Laura and me!!!! :D
Please update soon!!!!!

~Oce~

#26 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:16 AM

LoveitLoveitLoveit!!!
Love it!

okay, I'm not on speaking terms with Michael right now! :aiwebs_001:
But I'm sure he has a reason for this unacceptable behavior!

VICKI AND DAVE ARE THE PERFECT COUPLE!!
How can Vicki doubt that!!
Okay, a lot of make out session can do that, i agree....
But I'm sure Dave love her....he has to...

UPDATE SOON, BEE!!!!
Posted Image

P.S. Had fun last night chatting about me with Derv? LOL

#27 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:20 PM

Phoebe yes, I AM FINALLY HERE!
I caught up fast, you have to admit!
Your a fricking liar! you said before you posted chapter one you would tell everyone to back off because Michael's mine! *cries* :icon_mecry2:
This update was fricking AWESOME!
Honestly!
Michael has a new lady love?
Spoiler

HOW DARE SHE MISS HIS 17TH BIRTHDAY? Ignoring him or not, that's just EVIL!
God I am so mad at her right now...
Update soon beefy!
xxDeRvZxx

Yes, Shaheen we had A LOT of fun!
That's the consequences of talking about me Lee-lee! =D

#28 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:57 PM

WOW! that was awesome =)
love it.. <3 can't wait for more..
George
x

THANK YOU!!! So happy you found it awesome. You're the best! :)

GREAT!! Please update!

Thank you!!! Update coming this Thursday. :)

But why is Michael always avoiding Sabrina after he kissed her, though? I don't get it. :mad:

Michael will reveal this in the next story, I think. Sorry it will take long..

TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!

The wait was do definitely worth it!!!!

And you dedicated a chapter for me and Oce! Thank you! So Sweet! :D

Can't wait for the next update!! :D

Laura
xox

THANK YOU, LAURA!!!

Really? Aw, thanks. :)

Yes I did! I always like dedicating chapters! ^_^

AwesomeSuperbFab chapter!!!! I love your writing!!!! ;)
:D Thanks for dedicating the chapter for Laura and me!!!! :D
Please update soon!!!!!

~Oce~

Oh wow. You made up a whole new word to describe that chapter? LOL. I love you for that. :)

No problem. You deserved it. :)

I will. Promise. :P

LoveitLoveitLoveit!!!
Love it!

okay, I'm not on speaking terms with Michael right now! :aiwebs_001:
But I'm sure he has a reason for this unacceptable behavior!

VICKI AND DAVE ARE THE PERFECT COUPLE!!
How can Vicki doubt that!!
Okay, a lot of make out session can do that, i agree....
But I'm sure Dave love her....he has to...

UPDATE SOON, BEE!!!!
Posted Image

THANK YOU, NINJA!!!!!!!

Aw, he does have a reason but don't hold your breathe. He won't reveal this so soon. :)

Of course, Dave loves her... *suspenseful music* Or does he?

I will!!!

PS: Yeah we did have fun, lol. Don't worry we won't hook you up with your lover boy. ;) No matter how hard we want to.

Phoebe yes, I AM FINALLY HERE!
I caught up fast, you have to admit!
Your a fricking liar! you said before you posted chapter one you would tell everyone to back off because Michael's mine! *cries* :icon_mecry2:
This update was fricking AWESOME!
Honestly!
Michael has a new lady love?

Spoiler

HOW DARE SHE MISS HIS 17TH BIRTHDAY? Ignoring him or not, that's just EVIL!
God I am so mad at her right now...
Update soon beefy!
xxDeRvZxx

OH MY GOD!!! THE QUEEN OF THE PSYCHOTIC TRIO HAS ARRIVED IN THE THREAD! *Cue red carpet*

You did catch up fast! I'm impressed. Thanks a lot. :)

Aw, awesome? Really? I really appreciate that, master!!

Spoiler

I know! I'm pissed at Sabrina too. Stubborn girl, isn't she?

Beefy? Oh God....LOL. I'll update this thursday! ;)

-------

OKAY EVERYONE. NOW THAT DERVZ IS READING THIS STORY, SHE WILL OF COURSE HAVE MICHAEL ALL TO HERSELF. AND PLEASE, DO NOT MESS WITH DERVZ. Remember... Dervz = Danger!!! :D

Phoebe

#29 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:25 AM

OKAY EVERYONE. NOW THAT DERVZ IS READING THIS STORY, SHE WILL OF COURSE HAVE MICHAEL ALL TO HERSELF. AND PLEASE, DO NOT MESS WITH DERVZ. Remember... Dervz = Danger!!! :D

Phoebe

LIKE HELL!!!!!!

Posted Image

#30 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:25 AM

Nope. ;) I know! Really hot, right? :P I did. I think they were all good. Even Jedward, lol. :D *Gasp*

Yep. Definitely hot, lol. :D Oh my God! You did not just say that! :lol: The first chapter was definitely something. Something AMAZING! Seriously. This story has another feeling to it, I don't know why. :) I really loved both quotes at the start of the chapter, it was really sweet. :heartbeat: I am in shock though. :o I can't believe Vicki thinks Dave doesn't love her anymore! I mean, they both seemed so in love and Dave is cuuuutttteee. :( And Priscilla is dating? Whoa. It's cute that she's dating Vicki's uncle, so adorable. :P No CC's but, I have to say, the last sentence was good "being heartbroken sucks." So, what's the next story about? ;) Update soon!

Michelle

#31 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 04:40 AM

Nope. No other girlfriend. :) It really is going to be someone you don't expect, trust me. ;) Not Leah, though. :) Yes!

It's going to be a new character, isn't it? That's why you said it's going to be someone I don't expect. ;) The chapter was amazing, Phoebe. Really. It was really sweet and I think your conversations in the story are much longer than before. So kudos to you. :D I can't believe Vicki really thinks Dave does not love her!!! VICKI!! DAVE DOES LOVE YOU SO DON'T BREAK UP WITH HIM! PLEASE. :) I think it's awesome Priscilla is dating now. Mmm will there be a wedding soon? *Wink wink* :D Update soon Phoebe. :P

Alex

#32 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:45 PM

OH MY GOD!!! THE QUEEN OF THE PSYCHOTIC TRIO HAS ARRIVED IN THE THREAD! *Cue red carpet*

You did catch up fast! I'm impressed. Thanks a lot. :)

Aw, awesome? Really? I really appreciate that, master!!

Of course, it's you. ;)

I know! I'm pissed at Sabrina too. Stubborn girl, isn't she?

Beefy? Oh God....LOL. I'll update this thursday! ;)

Yes The queen is here, and she is amused. *does a queenly wave* :mgwave:
Yes, yes I did. Impressed with me THANK YOU! =D Your welcome ;)
Of course it's awesome, your just being modest. How could you write a story like this and not know how awesome it is?
Spoiler

Yes very stubborn. *sigh*
Yes beefy. DONT TELL ME YOU FORGOT THAT NAME?
I told you I would call you it!
Okay cant wwait for the update, beefy!
xx

Yes THANK YOU PHOEBE!
That there is the moment I have been waiting for! =D
BACK OFF OR ELSE PEOPLEZ *Growlz*
Remember, just like phoebe said, Dervz (A.K.A. Me.) = danger
SO BACK OFF! *another growl*
Thanks again beefy!

LIKE HELL!!!!!!

Back off *Bi.Tch!
*RUNS OVER AND RIPS OVER NINJAS HEAD.*

xxDeRvZxx

#33 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:28 PM

Yep. Definitely hot, lol. :D Oh my God! You did not just say that! :lol: The first chapter was definitely something. Something AMAZING! Seriously. This story has another feeling to it, I don't know why. :) I really loved both quotes at the start of the chapter, it was really sweet. :heartbeat: I am in shock though. :o I can't believe Vicki thinks Dave doesn't love her anymore! I mean, they both seemed so in love and Dave is cuuuutttteee. :( And Priscilla is dating? Whoa. It's cute that she's dating Vicki's uncle, so adorable. :P No CC's but, I have to say, the last sentence was good "being heartbroken sucks." So, what's the next story about? ;) Update soon!

Michelle

I did. I feel so dirty saying it, but it's true. :( Really? Another feeling? Gee, thanks. I think the next story is going to be completely different to this one. It will be more magical. :D I googled those quotes. :P I know. They are such a cute couple, but don't worry, everything will be okay at the end. :) Yep. Really adorable. :) Next story is...I'm not telling you right now. It's too soon. ;) I will.

It's going to be a new character, isn't it? That's why you said it's going to be someone I don't expect. ;) The chapter was amazing, Phoebe. Really. It was really sweet and I think your conversations in the story are much longer than before. So kudos to you. :D I can't believe Vicki really thinks Dave does not love her!!! VICKI!! DAVE DOES LOVE YOU SO DON'T BREAK UP WITH HIM! PLEASE. :) I think it's awesome Priscilla is dating now. Mmm will there be a wedding soon? *Wink wink* :D Update soon Phoebe. :P

Alex

New character? Nope. :D Thanks Alex. I appreciate it. ;) Hehe. I don't think Vicki heard you. Scream a little louder. :) A wedding? Maybe, who knows? ;) Will do. :P

Yes The queen is here, and she is amused. *does a queenly wave* :mgwave:
Yes, yes I did. Impressed with me THANK YOU! =D Your welcome ;)
Of course it's awesome, your just being modest. How could you write a story like this and not know how awesome it is?
Thank you! *walks over to michael* "I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!" I exclaim, "I LOVE YOU TOO DEARBHLA!" He shouts.
Yes very stubborn. *sigh*
Yes beefy. DONT TELL ME YOU FORGOT THAT NAME?
I told you I would call you it!
Okay cant wwait for the update, beefy!
xx

Michael has sent me a message to tell you that he's completely in love with you but he's rather jealous due to you and Rob. :)

I could never forget that name, master. ;)

Yes THANK YOU PHOEBE!
That there is the moment I have been waiting for! =D
BACK OFF OR ELSE PEOPLEZ *Growlz*
Remember, just like phoebe said, Dervz (A.K.A. Me.) = danger
SO BACK OFF! *another growl*
Thanks again beefy!

You're welcome my Queen. :)

LOL. Loved that comment. :D

No problem, master.

Phoebe

#34 miss_yuki

miss_yuki

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 07:15 PM

PHOEBE!

That was so amazing, and definitely worth the wait.
Spoiler

It's sad that Vicki doesn't think Dave loves her. I liked the two of them together in the first story and I'm hoping you're not going to break them up. (Right?) You say everything will be okay, but I know you writers. All of you are sneaky. :P

Let Michael know that he is number ZERO on my hit list. Yup, he's even higher than 1. He better have a good reason for leaving Sabrina like that!

*tackles you* Update soon, or no cookies for you! And I baked them myself. :D

-Rachel

#35 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:14 AM

New character? Nope. :D Thanks Alex. I appreciate it. ;) Hehe. I don't think Vicki heard you. Scream a little louder. :) A wedding? Maybe, who knows? ;) Will do. :P

Oh no new character? Well, what about the guy who's after Sabrina's heart? Is he a new character? :) No problem, Phoebe. ^_^ Vicki, Dave loves you so don't leave him! Pretty please. :angel12: Is that good enough for you, Phoebs. ;) Um. You should know, duh. Well, will there? Be a wedding, I mean. :P

Alex

#36 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:53 AM

I did. I feel so dirty saying it, but it's true. :( Really? Another feeling? Gee, thanks. I think the next story is going to be completely different to this one. It will be more magical. :D I googled those quotes. :P I know. They are such a cute couple, but don't worry, everything will be okay at the end. :) Yep. Really adorable. :) Next story is...I'm not telling you right now. It's too soon. ;) I will.

You should feel dirty saying it. I am really disappointed in you, Phoebe. -_- More magical? Ooooh can't wait. :D Good. I hope they Vicki and Dave become even more in love. :heartbeat: Too soon? No it isn't. It's too late!!!

Michelle

#37 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:14 PM

Michael has sent me a message to tell you that he's completely in love with you but he's rather jealous due to you and Rob. :) Tell him that Rob says it's okay if I wont to cheat on him. They weren't exactly his wors because he doesn't like to see it as cheating because he gives his permission. But what he said was too complicated so I'll just stick to "cheating"

I could never forget that name, master. ;) Good to hear! =D

You're welcome my Queen. :) Okay old wrinkly princess =D

LOL. Loved that comment. :D Hhehehe thank you!

No problem, master. =D

Phoebe (Dont you mean beefy?)

#38 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:13 PM

PHOEBE!

That was so amazing, and definitely worth the wait.

Spoiler

It's sad that Vicki doesn't think Dave loves her. I liked the two of them together in the first story and I'm hoping you're not going to break them up. (Right?) You say everything will be okay, but I know you writers. All of you are sneaky. :P

Let Michael know that he is number ZERO on my hit list. Yup, he's even higher than 1. He better have a good reason for leaving Sabrina like that!

*tackles you* Update soon, or no cookies for you! And I baked them myself. :D

-Rachel

HI RACHEL! :mgwave:

Oh really? Thanks so much. That means a lot.
Spoiler

No, of course I would never break them up! They are the cutest couple I know! :) But if I do end up breaking them up you have my permission to do...something horrible to me. ;) We aren't sneaky, are we? And look who's talking! Aren't you a writer, Rachel? I believe YOU have a story lurking around MCMB. :P

He does have a good reason. At least, I hope so. :)

Cookies? Yum. I'll update tomorrow.

Oh no new character? Well, what about the guy who's after Sabrina's heart? Is he a new character? :) No problem, Phoebe. ^_^ Vicki, Dave loves you so don't leave him! Pretty please. :angel12: Is that good enough for you, Phoebs. ;) Um. You should know, duh. Well, will there? Be a wedding, I mean. :P

Alex

Yes the one after Sabrina's heart is a new character. :)

That was very good, Alex. ;)

Maybe. I don't know.

You should feel dirty saying it. I am really disappointed in you, Phoebe. -_- More magical? Ooooh can't wait. :D Good. I hope they Vicki and Dave become even more in love. :heartbeat: Too soon? No it isn't. It's too late!!!

Michelle

They will. Become more in love, I mean. Don't worry Michelly. Have I ever let you down?

You're welcome my Queen. :) Okay old wrinkly princess =D

Did you just call me an old wrinkly princess? Well, aren't you the queen? That technically means your older than me therefore your an old wrinkly Queen! :P

Phoebe

#39 miss_yuki

miss_yuki

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:43 PM

HI RACHEL! :mgwave:

Oh really? Thanks so much. That means a lot.

Spoiler

No, of course I would never break them up! They are the cutest couple I know! :) But if I do end up breaking them up you have my permission to do...something horrible to me. ;) We aren't sneaky, are we? And look who's talking! Aren't you a writer, Rachel? I believe YOU have a story lurking around MCMB. :P

He does have a good reason. At least, I hope so. :)

Cookies? Yum. I'll update tomorrow.

*looks innocent* ME, not updating a story? How absurd! :P

Okay, you win. Update tomorrow, I promiiiise.

I hope so too. Because right now, I can't say Michael has a lot of fangirls. ;)

Yay for update! :D

-Rachel

#40 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:58 AM

They will. Become more in love, I mean. Don't worry Michelly. Have I ever let you down?

Have you ever let me down? Um. Do you really want me to answer that? ;)

Michelle

#41 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:28 PM

Did you just call me an old wrinkly princess? Well, aren't you the queen? That technically means your older than me therefore your an old wrinkly Queen! :P

Phoebe

Yes I just called you a wrinkly old princess.
Yes, yes I am the queen.
Not necessarily, you could be the princess of a whole different country :P
But we all united into one we group... CALLED THE PSYCHOTIC TRIO!
xxDeRvZxx

#42 GLAMMAGIRL

GLAMMAGIRL

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:54 PM

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Hi I'm Mel

I've read your first story Life of a witch and now i've started on Life of a witch:Heartbreak and i just have to say that your an awesome writer and that i love the first story and this one too. But poor Sabrina...Michael kissed her and walked of how could he do that! Anyway can't wait for the next update!

Mel :icon_sunny: [/font]

#43 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 06:49 PM

*looks innocent* ME, not updating a story? How absurd! :P

Okay, you win. Update tomorrow, I promiiiise.

I hope so too. Because right now, I can't say Michael has a lot of fangirls. ;)

Yay for update! :D

-Rachel

Uh huh. Right ... very absurd. ;)

Good girl. :) Joke.

Nope he doesn't. :P

Have you ever let me down? Um. Do you really want me to answer that? ;)

Michelle

Michelly! How could you? Tut tut.

Yes I just called you a wrinkly old princess.
Yes, yes I am the queen.
Not necessarily, you could be the princess of a whole different country :P
But we all united into one we group... CALLED THE PSYCHOTIC TRIO!
xxDeRvZxx

Jeez. Do you have an answer for everything? I should start calling you The Girl With Answers, lol. :D

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Hi I'm Mel

I've read your first story Life of a witch and now i've started on Life of a witch:Heartbreak and i just have to say that your an awesome writer and that i love the first story and this one too. But poor Sabrina...Michael kissed her and walked of how could he do that! Anyway can't wait for the next update!

Mel :icon_sunny: [/font]

Oh hi Mel! :mgwave: THANK YOU so much for reading The Life of a Witch and beginning to read this story. You have no idea how it means to me that you're taking your precious time to read this. :) Thank you. :P

Phoebe

#44 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 06:51 PM

Hi everyone!!! :mgwave: Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments and I am so happy to see new readers! :) I really appreciate it. Anyway, here's chapter two. Hope you like it. Comments and CC's please.

Phoebe

The Life of a Witch: Heartbreak

The greatest magic is the power of love

Chapter Two

God is closest to those with broken hearts

Jewish Saying

I still don't see why you have to avoid him,” Vicki remarks, as we make our way up the marble staircase. It's Sunday night and we had just finished spending the weekend with my aunt. Of course, we didn't end up spending a lot of time with her due to the fact she's dating Vicki's uncle now. Plus, me and Vicki totally heard them giggling outside the front door last night, after their hot date. Ew.

Because, he totally left me hanging there,” I explain patiently. God. I don't know how I would react if I came face to face with him. A part of me wanted to throw my arms around Michael and never let go. But the other side of me, wanted to kick his sorry ass. I couldn't do that though. Which is why I am avoiding him at all costs since there might be a chance I might ACCIDENTALLY throw my arms around him. Or WORSE.

So what?” Vicki wants to know. “Why don't you just cast a spell on him,” she suggests, helpfully although it wasn't AT ALL helpful. Not even one bit.

I'm not going to cast a spell on him,” I say. “It's against the rules,” I add, rather breathlessly. God, how I wish I could orb. Can you imagine how life would be so much easier if we didn't have to climb up all these freaking staircases?

Vicki stops dead in her tracks. “Uh oh,” she murmurs quietly. But a big grin was curving at her lips. “Speaking of the devil.” I look in the direction of her gaze and I freeze. Michael. Michael was on the other side of the staircase staring at me with a frustrated expression. He looks good. REALLY good, actually. He's wearing a pair of Levi's and a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His eyes look darker than ever. One word: HOT.

Why don't we go and say hello?” Vicki suggests, already walking a little faster in his direction. I grab her wrist forcefully and force her to stop, she looks down at me innocently.

No,” I murmur quietly. “Lets just go. Please?” Vicki softens a little and I release her wrist. Vicki glances at Michael who was totally staring at us with a confused frown. She suddenly grabs my wrist and forces me to go tumbling after her.

We make it to our room in less than thirty seconds. Quite the accomplishment since Michael could have easily orbed but he didn't. Thank God. We slam the door behind us and collapse on the floor breathlessly. “Well, that's our exercise for the day,” Vicki remarks. I laugh and stand up. I walk over to Midnight who was sound asleep next to Bubbles.

Hello ladies.” A man's voice says. I scream and glance around our room frantically.

Vicki?” I shriek. “Did you hear that?” I demand. Vicki was staring at me wide eyed looking scared out of her wits. Vicki nods slowly.

Hello?” The same voice calls out. “I am here, you know,” he says, in a rather annoyed voice.

Here, where?” I ask. “And who the hell are you?” Vicki hurries to my side and grabs my arm protectively.

I'm here!” He insists. Suddenly a man materializes in front of me with an annoyed expression on his handsome face. He has jet black hair and dark brown eyes, he's wearing a black suit; something you would wear at a wedding. “My apologies,” he says with a polite smile.

Vicki, have you noticed there's a strange man in our room?” I squeak.

Vicki, however, is completely transfixed on him. She's looking up at him in completely awe. Ew. I mean, he's handsome and everything but he has to be at least twenty five.

I am not strange,” he retorts. Uh. I beg to differ. “I'm here looking for help,” he explains. Vicki sits down in a daze on her bed. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, I think I heard her sigh.

Anything!” Vicki replies, with a giggle. Seriously! A giggle.

Wait!” I explode. “First, tell us your name,” I order. The handsome guy shoots Vicki a smile and Vicki beams back as if to say I'm only friends with her because she needs friends.

My name is Austin,” he answers. “And you?”

Sabrina,” I say with a sigh. “And that's Vicki,” I add. Austin nods charmingly at Vicki and she gives another annoying giggle.

Okay,” I mutter, shuddering. “What are you?” I demand. Austin looks taken aback by my question. Not that I can blame him but, uh, how can he not know what he is?

Isn't it obvious?” Vicki murmurs. “He's a man.” I ignore her comment although I was aching to tell her that she shouldn't be ogling other MEN when she has a man, of her own.

Actually, I think I'm a ghost,” Austin contradicts.

Wait, what? WHAT? A ghost? A freaking GHOST. How is that even possible? Seriously.

Ghost,” I echo. “Vicki, are there ghosts in the magical world?” I demand as nicely as possible. Vicki seems as flabbergasted as me only for different reasons.

No … at least not HOT ghosts.” I hear Vicki say in her mind.

Vicki!” I explode. How can Vicki be thinking about hot dudes – I mean, ghost – at a time like this? God, she is so inappropriate at times.

Vicki shrugs innocently. “What?” she mutters, shooting Austin a sweet smile. I want to puke. I never thought I'd live to see the day where Vicki is sweet. Freaking SWEET.

Um. Not to be rude,” Austin interrupts. “But I heard one of you was The Ultimate Power.”

That's me,” I say in a bored tone. Austin smiles hugely at me and strides forward to grab my shoulders forcefully that It kind of hurt. Boy, he must be in trouble. But before Austin The Ghost could share to me his little problem someone suddenly knocks on the door.

Who is it?” Vicki yells, looking alarmed. I shoot Austin a frantic look but he's still smiling.

It's me, Dave,” he says. Uh oh. Dave is here.

Shoo,” I hiss at Austin The Ghost who stares at me with a confused expression.

But you said you would help me,” he wails, his grip on my shoulders tightening. I glance at the door in exasperation. Any minute now, Dave would come barging in.

I will,” I hasten to assure him. “But now NOW.” Austin The Ghost nods and with a polite smile at Vicki, he dematerializes himself out of here. About time, too.

Come in!” I was weak with relief but once I saw Dave come in and see the person I was most dreading seeing walk through our room casually, my heart drops.

Hi Michael,” Vicki greets him, but keeping her steady gaze on me, waiting for my reaction.

Hey,” Michael says to her, coolly, staring intensely at me. Dave looks from Vicki to Michael to me with a confused frown.

Hey …” he murmurs in a suspicious tone. “What's going on in here?” he demands.

Michael smiles coldly in my direction and shrugs. “No idea, what you're talking about, man.” I tear away my gaze from his and focus my attention on Midnight. It was much easier than staring at his cold eyes which were usually so filled with warmth and intelligence. Dave raises his eyebrows at our interaction but he doesn't ask any more questions, thank God. He simply collapses on Vicki's bed and begins playing with her red curly hair.

Can we talk outside, for a minute?” Michael begs. I give a little jump when I notice his sudden proximity. It made me uncomfortable. I shoot a look at Vicki but her and Dave were making out, although, I notice Vicki is not as into it as Dave. Oh God... this is not helping. I nod and follow Michael outside the room. He turns to face me but he suddenly grabs my shoulders hard.

In a blink of an eye, I notice the area around us was different. We were no longer in the hallway outside my room. Instead we were at a bridge with the view of the lake.

All right,” I mutter, trying to ignore the beautiful scenery. “What do you want?” I demand. Michael sighs and runs his hand through his dark hair, leaving it messy but incredibly cute.

What is up with you lately?” He wants to know.

I gawk at him. Seriously. That's all I could. Stare up at him like a complete idiot. How can he have the decency to ask what's wrong with ME? When it was HIM who left me hanging at New Years. Did I mention he walked away from me after KISSING me? At NEW YEARS! Who even does that? I'll tell you who: A Cold Hearted Jerk. But if he thinks I'm going to give him the satisfaction of him seeing me hurt, he has got another thing coming. Because I'm better than to cry when the love of my life is a jerk. At least, I hope so.

I fold my arms defensively. “Nothing,” was my answer. He didn't seem to believe me, though. Big shocker. Michael could always see right through me. Just like Vicki.

It can't be nothing,” he says, in desperation. “You've been avoiding me for two months!” I shake my head angrily at him. How can he now know? How can he be THAT dense?

You've only got yourself to blame for that,” I explain gazing at the lake. Even without looking at him I knew he was confused. Just like I was. But for different reasons.

What are you talking about, Sabrina?” he questions, his brown eyes flashing with frustration. A tear was threatening to fall down my cheek but I knew better than to do that.

Take me to my room, please,” I say, ignoring his question. Michael shakes his head.

No,” he murmurs. “Not until we have this out,” he adds, leaning against the railing.

There is nothing to have out!” I explode. “Now can you please take me to my room,” I add. He wasn't going to take me to my room. I knew that. There was only one thing I could do. Which was something I promised myself I wouldn't do. Use my hypnosis power.

I gently place my hand on his shoulder, his eyes widen at the interaction, already knowing what I had in mind. Too little too late. “Take me to my room.” I use all my strength on him. It was hard. Michael was trying hard not to obey but I was so angry and emotional that my strength overpowered his. Without talking, he took me by the shoulders and orbs me back into the hallway. “Thanks.” And without another word I go inside my room and let all the tears come out. Startling Vicki and Dave … from their argument.

#45 Autumnleaves

Autumnleaves

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:28 PM

:eusa_clap: That was SUPERB!!! I love it!!

Now tell me when are you going to update next... :icon_sunny:

Michael is so dense!! But why exactly did he turn away after kissing Sabrina on newyear's? :blink:

Maybe he got another girlfriend, and he didn't want to cheat on her... :o

Maybe he thinks abstinence is the best for Sabrina... <_<

Maybe so that Sabrina won't get too involved in his matters... :unsure:

But clearly he likes Sabrina!! :icon_sunny:

Right??

Please update!!

Or else...

hehe ^_^

love from
:mgbumblebee: S.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users