• Please log in to reply
609 replies to this topic

#91 Bookworm923

Bookworm923

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:23 AM

Awesome update, I can't wait to see what happens next!
-Kayli ;p

#92 melissa_fuller_trent

melissa_fuller_trent

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:28 AM

Yay, 3rd page! :D

Thanks you guys :3 <3

-Kaoru

#93 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:41 AM

Wow, I'm sooo glad Audrey got out of that. That's pretty weird, Eric says he felt like he met her before. Past life? ^_^ anyway, I think maybe her mother blocked her mind for a little so that Warren couldn't find out about her powers? WOW, her powers are pretty awesome! No wait, Warren could have read Cassie's...? But Cassie could have blocked it by thinking about something else... EW! I thought about it too closely. :lol:

Update soon!!

-Amy

#94 Bookworm923

Bookworm923

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:45 AM

^^^ I would be hoorible at blocking my thoughts. I would automaticly think about it on accident.
-Kayli ;p

#95 melissa_fuller_trent

melissa_fuller_trent

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:59 AM

No wait, Warren could have read Cassie's...? But Cassie could have blocked it by thinking about something else... EW! I thought about it too closely.

Haha, it's okay! Yeah, Cassie blocked her thoughts (yay) so that he couldn't read her mind. Cassie's case however, is different and will be explained in the next update or the one after that, I think ;)

I would be hoorible at blocking my thoughts. I would automaticly think about it on accident.

Me too! When I'm hiding something, it's just stuck in my head forever xD

-Kaoru

#96 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:41 PM

^^^ I would be hoorible at blocking my thoughts. I would automaticly think about it on accident.
-Kayli ;p

Same! Unless I go "lalalala" or something. xD

Haha, it's okay! Yeah, Cassie blocked her thoughts (yay) so that he couldn't read her mind. Cassie's case however, is different and will be explained in the next update or the one after that, I think ;)

Me too! When I'm hiding something, it's just stuck in my head forever xD

-Kaoru

Yay! Oh, okay, double yay! And haha. :lol:

-Amy

#97 melissa_fuller_trent

melissa_fuller_trent

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:43 PM

Cassie's case however, is different and will be explained in the next update or the one after that, I think

Oh my god, sorry! Haha, I meant Audrey's case not Cassie's xD It's 2:42 am here in Tokyo and I haven't had much sleep, so I'm sorry about that :3

-Kaoru

#98 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:01 PM

Oh my god, sorry! Haha, I meant Audrey's case not Cassie's xD It's 2:42 am here in Tokyo and I haven't had much sleep, so I'm sorry about that :3

-Kaoru

Oh. Lol, I got slightly confused there but thought you knew what you were saying. xD o: Kaoru! Why so late? And that's SOOOOOOOOOO awesome! You live in Tokyo? I always wanted to visit Japan one day! :D

-Amy

#99 melissa_fuller_trent

melissa_fuller_trent

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:05 PM

Oh. Lol, I got slightly confused there but thought you knew what you were saying. xD o: Kaoru! Why so late? And that's SOOOOOOOOOO awesome! You live in Tokyo? I always wanted to visit Japan one day!

Haha, no it was Audrey's :P Why so late? Hmm, because it's summer! lol Yay :D I'll be updating more often although from July 9 until July 21 I won't be updating because I'm going to camp. I'll try to, maybe when I'm at the airport but definitely not during the camp :D

-Kaoru

#100 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:20 PM

:lol: Okay and true true about the whole summer thing. Yay! I love your updates. But from the 20th of July, I'm going on holiday until September. So I'll miss your updates when you come back from camp. :/ Ah well. It's okay! Have a great time at camp! (I don't know why I'm saying this early, but still...) xD

-Amy

#101 Dreamy_Girl

Dreamy_Girl

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 525 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:41 PM

WOW.

That was a great update. I can't wait for the news of Audrey being a really important royal and having cool powers to blow up in Worren's face. Ha! *snort*

Dreamy x

#102 melissa_fuller_trent

melissa_fuller_trent

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:43 AM

You guys, I'm so sorry about not updating. I just have writer's block right now and I have no idea what to write next :( I promise as soon I get my mojo back I'll write an update as soon as possible!

-Kaoru

#103 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 10:27 AM

D: Well, I hope the writer's block disappears soon. >_<

-Amy

#104 melissa_fuller_trent

melissa_fuller_trent

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:50 PM

Okay, I managed to write a few things and I just wanted to share a little snippet with you :)

Dear Audrey,

Tonight is the annual year ender party and if you will let me, I would like to be your date for the evening. I am unable to meet you anywhere else but during the event, so I will be waiting for you at the gardens in the academy. I realize that I have not asked you in advance but I am hoping for the best. I will see you soon.

Eric Habsburg.

#105 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:54 PM

^Ooooh. :lol: I like it. Still, I wonder how Audrey will respond to it...

-Amy

#106 Bookworm923

Bookworm923

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:50 PM

Cool!!! She's going out with him? Oh my gosh, people are going to be furious with her!

-Kayli ;p

#107 REd-WinE

REd-WinE

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:09 AM

Hey Kaoru!

I am new reader and in love with your story...I love the supernatural twist even though I am not a very avid reader of supernatural stories I somehow just love your story*squeals*

And I am still in the middle of finishing the updates (till now) but just posted a message to let you know that this story is seriously well written and amazing.

xLo

#108 nadytoo

nadytoo

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,709 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 04:09 AM

Kaoru! I'm so sorry I missed out on a BUNCH of updates. I'll tune in more often!

Personally I find Eric the Vampire uber sexy! Don't know what's in store for those two...but I also love Warren. Although he is an ass sometimes! ^_^

Update soon! I need to find out more about Audrey's powers!!

--Nadeen--

#109 SoccerRules

SoccerRules

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:53 PM

Oh no! I am so sorry you have writer's block, that is one of the most terrible things to happen to a writer. Hope it wears off soon! I'll be anticipating your next update. Of couse we'll wait around untill you do. Good luck!
♯ Cerra

#110 melissa_fuller_trent

melissa_fuller_trent

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:49 PM

Thanks you guys! The writer's block is gone (for now lol) and here's the update! :)

When I woke up, I had a warm towelette on top of my forehead and the smell of chocolate croissant filled the air. I smiled at my mother and she smiled back, bring the tray of food on the bed and kissed me on the cheek.

“Feeling better, darling?” She asked.

I nodded. “You know you could have just used your powers to bring the food to me?”

“Yes, I know. But that would mean I don’t care enough to just move a little tray,” Mom replied .”Do you want that?”

“Nope.”

“Do you want this now?”

“Yes, please.” I grabbed a croissant and bit it, careful not to leave any crumbs on the bed. “Mom, I have a question.”

“What is it?”

I swallowed the food and looked at her. “Can you read my mind?”

“Right now?”

“Yeah, I just need to try something.”

She raised her brow. “Alright.” Mom looked into my eyes and while she did, I thought about being a Capetian and how great it could be if we ruled as family. After a few moments she shook her head. “I can’t read you!”

“Wh-what? How...why is that?”

“I wonder if this is because of your powers...”

“Are you saying I’m immune from getting my mind read?” I jumped. “Finally! Some privacy!”

Mom laughed. “I’m happy for you, dear.”

“Wait, mom has Robert come home yet? I didn’t see him when I got home.”

“Your brother has been asked to meet Mrs. Le Masson. You know, because he missed the freshmen orientation.”

“Oh, right.” I looked at the watch and it was past five. The bell ran a little over two hours ago, but so many things have been happening in such a sort time, it was as if it had been days. “Graduation is in two days!” I exclaimed.

“I’m surprised you forgot,” Mom replied. “I thought you were really excited about graduating.”

“I am. It’s just that...well, it’s been four years and now that it’s finally here, I feel weird.” I sighed. “By the way, I figured out what my powers are.”

“Really? What is it?”

“Illusion. Pretty cool.”

“When are you going to train with the Capetians, then?”

I shook my head. “I’m not. I’ll just keep my powers on the low until...I feel like it’s time.”

Mom stood up and patted my head. “I have a little favor to ask you, Audrey.”

“What is it?”

“Promise me, you’ll never join my house. If you are asked to choose, do not ever pick the Saxe-Coburg and Gotha House. Alright?”

“Uh...okay. Why, though?”

Mom shook her head. “I don’t need to tell you the details.”

“But mo-”

Dad knocked on the door and smiled. “How is she doing?”

“Much better,” Mom kissed me on the forehead and walked over to my dad. “After tomorrow, she’s finally going to graduate, Charles. Aren’t we proud of our daughter?”

“Yes, we are.” Dad turned to me and smiled. “By the way, you have a visitor.”

I raised my brow. “Who is it?”

“A Warren Le Masson.”

I set the bread aside and stood up. “What the heck does he want?”

Mom’s lips curved up. “Well, aren’t you nice to him.”

“Trust me mom, he doesn’t deserve my good side.”

I went down and found Warren casually watching some ESPN. He was really into the game, I could tell for his eyes were practically glued to the damn television. I cleared my throat and Warren did not even seem to notice. I stood in front of the screen and put my arms over my chest.

“What do you want, Warren?”

He grabbed the remote and pressed the mute button. “I have a problem with you.”

“What a surprise.”

“Do you want to sit down?”

I shook my head. “Can we just get this over with?”

Warren sighed. “I can’t read your mind, anymore.”

“Really?”

“I don’t know why. I tried to read your mind earlier but I couldn’t. Did something happen with your powers, Audrey?”

“No.” I tried my best to look as guilt-free as possible and I held my breath until Warren finally replied.

“Anyway, I was wondering if you’d like to...go with me to the end of year dance?”

“Prom was weeks ago, you idiot. And don’t you have Teresa?”

“It’s not prom.” He replied. “And I’m not allowed to go with Teresa because she’s a trainer.”

“What is it, then?”

“It’s a stupid tradition where all young members of the fifty houses in the United States mingle and-”

“Dance?”

He nodded. “Pretty much.”

“Can’t you go with someone else?”

“I’m not very good friends with anyone outside the Capet House...so would you please?”

“I’m sorry, but as you know, I am not a very social person.”

Warren rolled his eyes. “You are a princess, this is what you should be doing. Parties, socializing, this is your job.”

“Well, I won’t do it.”

“You suck.” He said.

“Oh, yeah. That’s a mature reply.”

“Please, just come with me!”

“Why? We don’t even like each other!”

Warren stood up and took my hand. “Because Teresa is going with this stupid trainer and I need to make her jealous!”

“You mean Jennifer and Mark do not know about you and Teresa?!”

“No. It’s not allowed; dating a student could get her in so much trouble.”

“Alright, I’ll go with you.”

“Really?”

“Yes, but.”

“But what?”

I smiled. “You have to promise me that you will NEVER annoy me about my powers.”

He nodded. “Deal.” Warren stood up and put his hands in his pockets. “I’ll pick you up at seven tomorrow.”
“Excuse me?”

“It’s tomorrow night at school.”

“Where the hell am I going to get a dress?”

“Not my problem,” Warren headed out the door and smiled. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

The next day, I sat beside Patrick and Marcus during lunch, since Tara and I were still not speaking. I had friends but not close friends and it was weird hanging with Patrick and Marcus’ circle, but I was trying to fit in. After lunch, we had to practice our graduation for the last time and then after that it was all going to be over.

“Audrey, are you alright?” Naomi Ruben asked. We were not really that close, but she was a nice girl.

I nodded. “Yeah, I’m okay. Just a little headache.”

Marcus raised his brow. “Want some Tylenol?”

“I’m good, I’m good.” I continued eating my sandwich and sighed. “Tomorrow’s the big day, you guys. Aren’t you at all nervous?”

Patrick shook his head. “Not one bit. I mean, it’s just graduation. No biggie.”

Just as I was about to rebut his sentence, the PA speaker roared and everyone suddenly turned silent. “Audrey Davis, please come to the registration booth, we have something for you.”

I stood up and everyone turned to me. It was odd receiving things at school and they all knew that. The Le Massons looked up upon hearing my name but they immediately went back to their conversation. I grabbed my bag and my lunch. “I’ll see you guys later,” I told my friends and quickly left the dining hall.

Chapter XIV : Eric’s Letter

When I got to the registration booth, Ms. Charleston, the head of the office, handed me a letter. The red envelope looked expensive with a unique velvet texture and the handwriting on the front was flawless. It had my name at the top left side and at the bottom right, were the two words that I did not want to see. Eric Habsburg. I ran to the bathroom and made sure that no one was following me. I quickly entered one of the cubicles and hung my bag on the hook. With a few short breaths, I carefully opened the envelope.

Dear Audrey,

Tonight is the annual year ender party and if you will let me, i would like to be your date for the evening. I am unable to meet you anywhere else but during the event, so I will be waiting for you at the gardens in the academy. I realize that i have not asked you in advance but I am hoping for the best. I will see you soon.

Eric Habsburg

Oh my god. Why did Eric want to go with me? After I fainted after using my powers on him, he comes back again to annoy me? I grabbed my bag and stuffed the letter in. It was embarrassing enough going with a guy that I loathed but now some weird vampire who can’t seem to stop getting in my way? It was getting ridiculous and I needed to vent out but who could I when I no longer had Tara?

Graduation rehearsal started just as soon as the bell rang. All 12th graders were asked to line up in alphabetical order and I stood beside Jennifer Darwin and Michael Dawson. Both were friends of mine and I was glad that they were. If I was assigned to sit, for god knows how long, in the auditorium with people that I was not at all comfortable with, I would be greatly upset.

“Audrey, are you going to the after grad party?” Michael asked.

“Nope,” I replied. “It’s going to be so boring.”

Jennifer sighed. “Honey, it’s going to be our last party as seniors, can’t you be more enthusiastic?”

“You know how I am, Jen.”

“Yes, we do.” Michael smiled. “Look, we just want you to have fun before college starts. You’ve worked so hard and you deserve a little fun time, don’t you think?”

I smiled. “Thanks, you guys but really, I’m good.”

“Fine.” Michael turned to Jennifer and grinned. “Jen, did you hear about the twins’ cousin from France?”

She shook her head. “Yeah, this really pretty redhead is apparently coming to the graduation and guess who’s hitting on her?”

I raised my brow. “Who?”

Michael jumped and screamed. “Me!”

“Michael Dawson, no talking during rehearsals!” Vice-principal Woodridge shouted from across the room.

Jennifer and I chuckled at Michael’s embarrassed face but after that, we kept silent throughout the entire time. We did not want the vice-principal calling us out.

Chapter XV : Vampires Like to Have Fun

I looked through my closet and could not find one single dress worth wearing. Rather, I could not find a dress at all. My clothes were all jeans and shirts, nothing more. For about an hour, I took out every thing I thought would be appropriate for the party, but I ended up throwing it aside. Just when I felt like giving up, mom came in the room with a big smile.

“Still haven’t found something you want to wear, Audrey?”

I shook my head. “I’ve looked through them all but my all clothes look really...casual.”

“How about you come with me really quick.”

“Where?”

“We’re going to give you a little make over.”

Warren

Christina, Tom, Cassie and I were all preparing for the hundredth party of the year. We were getting tired of the whole scene but it could not be helped. Every June, powerful and mysterious young adults come together and mingle. Along with parents and trainers, we are encouraged to chat and get to know one another in hopes to make bonds and eventually, powerful couples would marry and produce even stronger children in the future.

“Where are the twins?” Cassie asked.

I raised my brow. “They’re right here, Cassie.”

“She means the other twins,” Christina replied. “They’re probably still at their place. You know they take ages to get ready.”

“Hey, you guys. We’re graduating tomorrow.” Tom grinned. “I’m pretty pumped.”

“You guys are going to love college.” Cassie tapped my arm and frowned. “Your tie looks screwed up.”

“So?” I asked.

She pulled the sides and tightened it. “Better.” Cassie looked at her watch and seemed somewhat worried.

“What’s wrong?”

Cassie shook her head. “Nothing, just...wondering where the princess is.”

“I’m sure she’s coming.” Christina replied. “Right?”

“Well, she can’t make me look like some idiot all alone, so she has to.” I answered.

Tom laughed. “What if she doesn’t?”

I glared at him. “She’ll come.”

“Come on you guys, we need to head to the ballroom.” Cassie opened the door and smiled.

Tom sighed. “Here goes nothing.”

The second part of chapter 15 will be on the next update :)

#111 Bookworm923

Bookworm923

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:23 PM

Yay! Your writers block ended! Can't wait to see Warren's reaction when he figures out what's going on with her powers. And that she belongs to two houses!!!
-Kayli ;p

#112 SoccerRules

SoccerRules

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:09 PM

when is the next update?
♥ Cerra

#113 benvoliomylove

benvoliomylove

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:43 PM

NEW READER.
0.O.........
oh my gosh.
i LOVE it.
Can't wait until the next update
:)
angi

#114 nadytoo

nadytoo

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,709 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:48 AM

Great update Kaoru! I wonder who Audrey'll meet up with...Warren or Eric...

To me it would be a very difficult choice since both of them are hot. But I'd go with Eric since Warren has a girlfriend. And I would hate to be his girlfriend since it all has to be hush hush!

Update soon!

--Nadeen--

#115 melissa_fuller_trent

melissa_fuller_trent

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:02 AM

after grad party

Sorry, it's actually pre-grad party...lol. xD

#116 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:57 PM

But can you just imagine if Audrey boycotted Warren for Eric? O_O

“Well, I won’t do it.”

“You suck.” He said.

Hahaha, loved that part. ^_^

Updaaaaaaaaaaaate soon!!

-Amy

#117 melissa_fuller_trent

melissa_fuller_trent

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:40 PM

Part 2 of Chapter XV

Warren

I looked around the ballroom and cursed. If Audrey really was not coming, I would have to see Teresa with that jerk Matthew Harley. Looking around the room, there were dozens of new faces but I was not very eager to meet anyone. I mean, I had enough friends, I didn’t really need more.

“Warren, where’s your date?” Shareen asked.

I shrugged. “No idea.”

Sasha patted my back and smiled. “Don’t worry, she’ll show up.”

“You think?”

Shareen shook her head and laughed. “No!”

I groaned. “My plan’s ruined.”

“What plan?” Shareen asked.

“To make Teresa jealous.”

“What a stupid idea.” Sasha grabbed her sister and frowned at me. “Let’s go. We have to talk with people who aren’t jerks.”

“Oh, come on!” I was about to follow the twins to convince them my plan was not all a failure, when Teresa called out my name. I turned around and low and behold, she was with Matthew Harley and boy, did he look smug.

“Ms. McKnight, Mr. Harley,” I gritted my teeth and forced a smile. “How are you tonight?”

Teresa smiled. “We’re doing very well, actually.”

“And the training, sir?” I asked Matthew.

“They’re improving.” Matthew Harley was in charge of the fire breathers or people like Tom and apparently, his powers were incredibly stable and strong. It was hard make one’s powers both so and he was able to do it. “And how is your training?”

I grinned. “Doing good.”

“He’s actually able to teleport five extra peo-” Teresa stopped and stared at something behind me.

“What?” I raised my brow.

“She looks...gorgeous.” She whispered.

I turned around and for a second, I could not recognize her. Audrey’s hair was in curls with a very expensive looking tiara on top of her head. Somehow, she looked more free and happy at that moment and everyone saw her, that was why the whole room seemed to have stopped.

What the hell? I left Teresa and Matthew and walked across the room to Audrey’s side. After a few stares and whispers, Audrey took my arm and forced a smile.

Audrey

I tried to look as feminine as possible because my parents asked me to. Apparently, the last party of the year was a big deal to the house and it was important that a princess should look her best, as what my mother said. I asked them they if could come and they agreed, although they weren’t coming until the end of the night. I was not looking forward to going to the party. In fact, I actually wanted to go to that pre-grad party, but I could not admit that to Jennifer and Michael, it would be too embarrassing. Warren took me to Jennifer and he suddenly smiled.

“What do you think, Jen?” He asked.

“Beautiful.” She replied.

“Great!” I exclaimed. “Can I leave now?”

Jennifer laughed. “Talk to your friends or make new ones, Audrey. It’s going to be fun, I promise.”

I pouted. “Okay.”

“Are you parents coming?” She asked.

“Yes but not until later.”

“Warren, go and dance with Audrey, won’t you?”

He nodded. “Alright.” He took my hand but I immediately pulled it back. “What?”

“I-I forgot to get something.”

“Do you really need it now?”

“Yeah, I’ll be really quick.”

Warren sighed. “Fine, but come back because I’m going to introduce you to Matthew and rub it in their faces how pretty you are.”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever.”

I ran out of the ballroom and headed to the gardens. I had to tell Eric that I already had Warren as a date and despite the hatred I felt for Warren, I had said yes to him first and that was the rule. I looked around but he was no where to be found. Finally, I made my way deep into the maze and there he was. As always, he looked formal and sophisticated, dressed in a suit with a smile on his face.

“Thank you for coming.” Eric said.

“Listen, I already have a da-”

He put his chilly hand on my face and whispered, “You look beautiful tonight.”

I immediately felt red hot and took a step away from him. “I already have a date so I can’t go with you.”

“I’m sorry?”

“Yeah, Warren’s my date.” I replied. “Sorry.”

“Who are we fooling, you’re not really dating him are you?”

I gulped. “Yes, I am!”

“Please, I can see your loathing for him a mile away. You will not enjoy the night with him.”

“I’m sort of doing this as a favor.”

“How nice,” He smiled and took my hand. “Now come with me.”

“Where we going?”

“I heard the seniors are having this pre-graduation party and I’m sure you’d like to hang out with your real friends, right?”

Wow, this guy actually knew what I was thinking despite the fact that he was not psychic. Or even if he was, Eric would not be able to read my mind because of my powers. It was odd but I did appreciate it. Eric’s hands were icy cold but I did not have time to comment on it because with super-human speed, we left the academy and moment later, we were at my classmate, Veronica’s house.

“How the heck did you know where she lives?”

Eric said nothing and looked away.

“Have you been stalking me?!”

He smiled and revealed his blinding white teeth. “Come on.” Eric pushed the door open and when everyone saw us, we were greeted with a loud roar of cheers.

“Look who came to party!” Richard Thompson put his arm around me and winked.

I raised my brow. “Are you guys drunk?”

“We’re Capetians, darling not teenage alcoholics,” Veronica replied. “Richard’s just being himself.” She pointed at my outfit and smiled. “Beautiful outfit! Now come and join us, we’re playing a few games.”

I turned to Eric and smiled. “Thanks,” Only to find that he was gone and had left me. I looked around for him but he was nowhere to be found. After almost an hour of looking around the house, I figured he had purposely brought me with my classmates to make friends with them before the year ended and I ended up having a blast. The whole night, I talked with the people in my class whom I have never actually bonded with before. It was weird because the whole four years of high school, all I cared about was getting good grades and pleasing my parents that I was not really able to make a lot of good friends. I knew people, but not that well. After that night with my friends, I finally remembered that I was still a teenager and that I had a right to have fun like everyone else.

#118 iLoveXFactor

iLoveXFactor

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,789 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:48 PM

Uh-oh. >.<

I feel super bad for Warren that Audrey went off with Eric (even if she did try to stop him) to the pre-grad. And he's not gonna be so happy...

:(

#119 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:52 PM

Okay, sorry but maybe Audrey will end up with Eric? He's... PERFECT right now. (minus the stalking thing...)

xD Poor Warren though. Thank you so much for updating so quickly Kaoru!

-Amy

#120 Bookworm923

Bookworm923

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:10 PM

Great update!!! I wonder who she'll end up with...
Spoiler

-Kayli ;p

#121 afunk14

afunk14

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:20 PM

Yay for updates! Lovely.

#122 SoccerRules

SoccerRules

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:11 PM

W...W-What? *open-mouthed & speachless* You can't just leave it there! No, you need to update ASAP. Whatever happened to Mister JerkFace? What's he gonna say when she doesn't come back? nd whatever happened to beautiful creepy Eric? Where has he disapeared to? Is this all a trap?
*whispers* Have they both really met before? you know, before her mom locked all that stuff from her mind? .......
*YELLS*
What IS wrong with her Mother's house that she promised never to join them? Does Eric have something to do with it?
You have to update soon! PLEASE?

Cerra

#123 Avalonlover

Avalonlover

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 761 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 03:13 PM

Please update soon!!! I absolutely love this story and I think I'm addicted to reading it :D

If letting Audrey having fun with her friends was Eric's real intention only, I think he is soooo sweet!!!

Angela

Please update soon!!

#124 Suze&Em

Suze&Em

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 04:33 PM

i love this story! its brilliant! please update soon. i feel really bad for warren but he was just using her. audrey's charcater is awesome

#125 zoella

zoella

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 08:20 AM

HiiiYaaa!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! This story keeps on getting better and better!!
I feel so sorry for Warren, Eric seems one heck of a guy. But why did he leave her??
That party sure made her realise that she has to have fun and WAS having fun with her friends so its a good thing I guess....
Anyway ,,

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!!! ^_^

PS. Im SUPER sorry for missing out on ALOT of uppies!!!

luv ya xx
-Zoe :020:

#126 Bookworm923

Bookworm923

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:27 PM

Oh my gosh! I just figured out something in the story, but I won't post what because I don't want to ruin it for people.
-Kayli ;p

#127 SoccerRules

SoccerRules

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:15 PM

Ohcome on! Please?
Please don't make me grovel. ;)
I joke. :lol:
But seriously update ASAP.
I am anxiously anticipating your next update.

Really Really

:icon_flower:

Cerra

#128 Bookworm923

Bookworm923

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:17 PM

Where are you???
-Kayli ;p

#129 Avalonlover

Avalonlover

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 761 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 03:15 PM

Please update soon!

Angela

#130 SoccerRules

SoccerRules

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 04:15 PM

You're killing me Girl!
Seriously!
♥ Cerra

#131 Polocho09

Polocho09

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:50 PM

Oh my god !
Can you update sooon.
i really want to know what Warren is going to say to her for leaving him!!!
Update !
- Polocho !
B)

#132 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:11 PM

Eeeeh, sorry guys. I just sort of checked back and it says:

Kaoru is at CAMP!! So she won't be updating...

----

Have a nice time Kaoru!! I'll see you when I get back!

-Amy

#133 Bookworm923

Bookworm923

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:12 PM

When will she be back???
-Kayli ;p

#134 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:17 PM

After the 21st of July I suppose... ><

-Amy

#135 Bookworm923

Bookworm923

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:20 PM

*sighs* Man, I really like this story!!!
-Kayli ;p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users