9 in my family all together!

#317 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:02 PM

I live with six, lol. I have five brothers, and my father, and no sisters... :/

Gosh....I have only two brothers :( and one sister...

maravilloso, this is brillisnt!
Cerra

THANKS....a lot!!

I have 4 brothers, 2 sisters an me
9 in my family all together!

Crazy family....Umm, that's a compliment! LOL
Posted Image

#318 megandmiasno1fan

megandmiasno1fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:57 PM

better be a compliment!
grrrr....

#319 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:37 PM

I AM RESURRECTING THIS THREAD!!

I just read your comment in 'paranoid' where you said you had another stroy in this section and I started looking for it straight away!! I read all of it just now and it was ammmmmmaaaaaaaziiiiiiinggg.

You said in your first post that english wasn't your first language, but reading this (and paranoid) I seriously couldn't tell.

It was soooooo hilarious and sweet and wonderful and I couldn't stop reading it. Aidan & sunhine 4 eva ;)
Also, I loved the email from sun's dad in the end that cracked me up :D

Hehe, I have the opposite of you, 2 sisters and 1 brother. (Unfortunately he's a lot younger than me though and I've always wanted an older brother and now I just want one even more :icon_mecry2: )

to stick up for me and stuff (funny how they were always getting into fights, I think my little brother will be like that when he's older- he has karate classes now)

I'm making this comment extra long because I never read this story whilst you were posting it :icon_mecry2: anyway this is probably the longest comment I have written with hardly any emoticons!!!

I love your storiiiess so much, but I've ran out of them now (unless you have any more hidden somewhere?) please, please post a new chapter soon

Think about me? What am I going to read if you dont?

Okay I'll let you go now- but only if you promise to start (and post) a new story, oh and I know you have exams (how much do you have left by the way?) so take your time :)

Anyway

:spinstar: Bye bye thread! :spinstar:

(Oh my god, that sounded like the end of teletubbies in my head, I haven't thought of them in ages :/)

Edited by rockgal, 09 June 2010 - 03:38 PM.

#320 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:41 AM

I AM RESURRECTING THIS THREAD!!

I just read your comment in 'paranoid' where you said you had another stroy in this section and I started looking for it straight away!! I read all of it just now and it was ammmmmmaaaaaaaziiiiiiinggg.

You said in your first post that english wasn't your first language, but reading this (and paranoid) I seriously couldn't tell.

It was soooooo hilarious and sweet and wonderful and I couldn't stop reading it. Aidan & sunhine 4 eva ;)
Also, I loved the email from sun's dad in the end that cracked me up :D

Hehe, I have the opposite of you, 2 sisters and 1 brother. (Unfortunately he's a lot younger than me though and I've always wanted an older brother and now I just want one even more :icon_mecry2: )

to stick up for me and stuff (funny how they were always getting into fights, I think my little brother will be like that when he's older- he has karate classes now)

I'm making this comment extra long because I never read this story whilst you were posting it :icon_mecry2: anyway this is probably the longest comment I have written with hardly any emoticons!!!

I love your storiiiess so much, but I've ran out of them now (unless you have any more hidden somewhere?) please, please post a new chapter soon

Think about me? What am I going to read if you dont?

Okay I'll let you go now- but only if you promise to start (and post) a new story, oh and I know you have exams (how much do you have left by the way?) so take your time :)

Anyway

:spinstar: Bye bye thread! :spinstar:

(Oh my god, that sounded like the end of teletubbies in my head, I haven't thought of them in ages :/)

W.O.W
I didn't really expect you to go and read that! I did mentioned that it wasn't a good story!
Well, I'm sure there are many grammatical mistakes in it. But, THANKS!! My first language is creole. Though I consider this language very odious, so, I talk french based creole.

B) Thanks! I'm glad you like it!! It was the first story I've ever written. I had posted it's sequel too, which more focus on Ryan and Jessica, but then deleted it.

No, no more stories.... After my exam, maybe...

I PROMISE I'll post a new one....just not now! :)

Kisses to Maria!!
Flying Colorful Thanks!!!

#321 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:59 AM

W.O.W
I didn't really expect you to go and read that! I did mentioned that it wasn't a good story!
Well, I'm sure there are many grammatical mistakes in it. But, THANKS!! My first language is creole. Though I consider this language very odious, so, I talk french based creole.

B) Thanks! I'm glad you like it!! It was the first story I've ever written. I had posted it's sequel too, which more focus on Ryan and Jessica, but then deleted it.

No, no more stories.... After my exam, maybe...

I PROMISE I'll post a new one....just not now! :)

Kisses to Maria!!
Flying Colorful Thanks!!!

Hehe, I told you I wanted to. It was a wonderful sweeet story!! =D

I don't think I've ever come across a story without grammatical errors. Even the best writers make them! (They just have editors to spot and change them :P) but that doesn't make your story any less better (does that make sense?)

I wish I could talk another language, I only speak english. My sister used to learn German and then teach me it to help her revise and I actually used to be able to make a few little sentences in German but that was ages ago and I've forgotten it all now.

Oh WOW I would have loved to read that. I wish it hadn't been deleted. :(

And I don't mind however long you take to post another story as long as you promise you will :D

Anyway best of luck in your exams!!!!

Kisses and flying thanks back to you...

Posted Image

Posted Image

#322 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:18 AM

Hehe, I told you I wanted to. It was a wonderful sweeet story!! =D

I don't think I've ever come across a story without grammatical errors. Even the best writers make them! (They just have editors to spot and change them :P) but that doesn't make your story any less better (does that make sense?)

I wish I could talk another language, I only speak english. My sister used to learn German and then teach me it to help her revise and I actually used to be able to make a few little sentences in German but that was ages ago and I've forgotten it all now.

Oh WOW I would have loved to read that. I wish it hadn't been deleted. :(

And I don't mind however long you take to post another story as long as you promise you will :D

Anyway best of luck in your exams!!!!

Kisses and flying thanks back to you...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well yes! They do have editors...whereas me I don't! Thanks for pointing that out. Lol
I speak english, french, creole, I understand hindi a bit...and I was trying to learn japanese(with little success; the only thing I say regularly is : BAKA, which means stupid. I say it to my siblings :P)

PROMISE!!
I'll wait after my exam and then decide how I'll continue my story.

THANKS!!!!!! :spinstar:

#323 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 04:54 PM

wow where did you learn them? from school or home?

haha Baka, I like that word now for some reason.
Lol I'd say it to my sisters and brother too but they'd be like 'uh wth?'
They can be very narrow minded somtimes... most of the time :P

Ooh Yay thanks for promising and sure, sure take your time.

I'm soo excited for it! When do your exams end?

Good luck for them, not sure if I said that before =D

#324 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:49 AM

wow where did you learn them? from school or home?

haha Baka, I like that word now for some reason.
Lol I'd say it to my sisters and brother too but they'd be like 'uh wth?'
They can be very narrow minded somtimes... most of the time :P

Ooh Yay thanks for promising and sure, sure take your time.

I'm soo excited for it! When do your exams end?

Good luck for them, not sure if I said that before =D

I learned french and English at school. I also learned Urdu as oriental language in school (for a short period) and since urdu and Hindi are very much the same (not in writing though, just verbal), I kinda understand hindi. And for Japanese, well, i LOVE JAPANESE MANGA, and I watch them with french subtitles...and I do learn a few things...like Baka.... :P

EXAMS TOMORROW!!
Gotta rush and revise!!
My brother is in hospital though. Going to meet him for lunch. Poor him. He has needle in his wrist, and he was trying to scare me, telling me how much it hurts, and all...i did got scared............:(

#325 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:15 AM

I learned french and English at school. I also learned Urdu as oriental language in school (for a short period) and since urdu and Hindi are very much the same (not in writing though, just verbal), I kinda understand hindi. And for Japanese, well, i LOVE JAPANESE MANGA, and I watch them with french subtitles...and I do learn a few things...like Baka.... :P

EXAMS TOMORROW!!
Gotta rush and revise!!
My brother is in hospital though. Going to meet him for lunch. Poor him. He has needle in his wrist, and he was trying to scare me, telling me how much it hurts, and all...i did got scared............:(

Ooh! can you write urdu then? lol i watch english manga with my little brother sometimes. obviously you'd remember Baka. In school we used to ask everyone how to swear in their languages, and I used one in an argument once (i think it was a bengali word) the other person must have thought i was crazy lol :P

That's today right? Good luck! What subject is it?

aw what happened to him? I hope he's better now :)

#326 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:03 AM

love this has the sequel been written

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users