• Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic

#91 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:19 AM

I really hate Mitch right now. Gahhh!!!!!!!

Update soon :)

~sydney~

Who doesn't hate Mitch! :074: Everyone here does....including me!
Will try to update soon
Shaheen
Posted Image

#92 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:57 AM

Hi Suki
Thanks you SO much about the compliment
It means a LOT to me -_-
Shaheen
Posted Image
P.S. You're not bad

I m so happy.
And AW! No problem, and you are ALWAYS welcome.

Aw, thank you again. Well I try not to be. Hahaa.

And...

Posted Image HAPPY PAGE THREE SHAHEEN! Posted Image

Haha.

Update Soon!

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#93 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:55 AM

Thanks Suki
I like the little monkeys...the are funny
Shaheen
Posted Image

#94 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 11:26 AM

Chapter 10
Okay Sunshine, take a deep breath….in…out…in…out. God, he’s asking half million pound for his broken nose and for psychological traumatism which was caused by my family. Who even get psychologically traumatized over a broken nose? Okay, he got pummeled by my brothers, but it wasn’t that serious that he needs half a million right? RIGHT? My Dad’s real worried about this. I mean last year he bought cars for my brothers, and practically ended with a flat bank account.

It was because of this that Dad asked me if I read his book. I mean if I had implemented the advices of the book Anger Management, I’d have not ended up unleashing my anger on Mitch. But he so so deserved this. All my brothers are fuming right now. Aidan even suggested that he go and show him exactly what psychological traumatism is. But Dad asked them to think cold headedly, to not precipitate in matters so as not to worsen the situation. And I guess he’s right. Mitch’s Dad is one of the top lawyers in UK; we wouldn’t want to mess with him.

“We really need to think up something guys.” Dad suggested. I hate to see my Dad worried like that. May that Mitch rot in hell! And his father as well. “We need to think up something that will make Walton drop the charge. And that wouldn’t be by physically damaging his body again, though however much we want it. We need something more creative. We trust you for that Nick.” Ryan said. Nick is the mastermind among my brothers. It is he who always come up with plans. And Josh’s the wrestler. But I don’t think Josh will be a profitable element in the equation. It was rather he who had gifted Mitch with the purple eye and split lip. And Mister Josh is rather proud of his ‘chef d’oeuvre’.

“I have an idea.” Nick said, with a devilish smile on his face. “Blame Mitch for the kidnapping of Sunshine.”
“Sun baby, get us a paper” Dad said

Dad: Ryan_the team leader
Ryan: Check

Dad: Nick_you’ll signal the other if someone is approaching the house
Nick: Check

Dad: Josh_the planner
Josh: Check

Dad: Aidan_ lock lift
Aidan: Check

Dad: James¬_ you’ll handle the house’s blueprint. Umm, where did you exactly get the blueprint?
James: Check. Umm, you better not know Dad.

Dad: Justin_you’ll handle all the equipment.
Justin: Check

Dad: Austin_ you’ll handle the alarm system
Austin: Check

Dad: Sunshine_We count on you.
Sunshine: Check. I mean, yes Dad.

Dad: And me, I’ll call as an anonymous caller at exactly two thirty. Okay guys, good luck!
.....................................End of chapter 10 :m: ..................................

#95 aprilbaby95

aprilbaby95

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:21 PM

I really like this new chapter!!!!!!!!

I love the plan and that the dad is going along with it. It's crazy but something that me and my friends would so totally do. Well, some of them anyway.

Update soon!!!!

I want to see how this plan goes!!!!!!!!!

~sydney~

#96 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:22 PM

Hiiiiiiii Shaheen!

Aw. I wish I had a family like Sunshine's.

I mean, my family is big and all but they are soo annoying :D

Great update!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :)

Alex

#97 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:54 PM

Update.
UPDATE!
Cliff Hanger anyone?
HOW COULD LEAVE IT AT THAT??
I want to know how they plan everything.
Nick is a total badass.
"We can blame Mitch for kidnapping Sun."
YES!
Ingenious!
I really loved it. Update Soon!

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#98 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:41 AM

I really like this new chapter!!!!!!!!

I love the plan and that the dad is going along with it. It's crazy but something that me and my friends would so totally do. Well, some of them anyway.

Update soon!!!!

I want to see how this plan goes!!!!!!!!!

~sydney~

Thanks Sydney
Sure you'll know how the plan goes...
Will try to update soon
Posted Image

#99 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:44 AM

Hiiiiiiii Shaheen!

Aw. I wish I had a family like Sunshine's.

I mean, my family is big and all but they are soo annoying :D

Great update!

Alex

Hi Alex
Thanks...I'm glad you like it.
Hmmm...annoying family?? maybe you should try to pull a few tricks and make everything more fun.
But don't kidnap anyone!!
Will try to update
Posted Image

#100 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:47 AM

Update.
UPDATE!
Cliff Hanger anyone?
HOW COULD LEAVE IT AT THAT??
I want to know how they plan everything.
Nick is a total badass.
"We can blame Mitch for kidnapping Sun."
YES!
Ingenious!
I really loved it. Update Soon!

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

Hmmm...cliff hanger. I like it! But I don't like it very much when other do that to me!
Am glad you think the plan is ingenious
Posted Image

#101 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:33 AM

Chapter 11
“Quick Aidan, quick!” Ryan whispered impatiently.”We have only twenty minutes till Mitch return home.” He added. “Well, the locks are more complicated than I thought. Just a few secs more….Oh...Bingo! It’s done!” Aidan said, apparently proud of his work. I wondered where he learned all this things. And if he had put it in practice before this.

“I’ve disconnected the alarm system. It was pretty easy.” Austin said and went in the car which was park far way from Mitch house. “Okay, now guys…we need to be very careful about this. Aidan, you go in the car now. We don’t want unnecessary attention. James, get the blueprint. We need to know Mitch room. And we’ll tie Sun there…Justin. Make sure you have all the equipment!” Ryan ordered in his tone he usually reserves when he goes for training in the courtroom. Jeez, I’m so nervous about this! But I couldn’t let them know. I have to do this for my Dad! I have to be strong. Get a grip Sunshine! Nothing will happen to you.

Wow! That’s a spectacular house Mitch got here. The bast*rd! Who would have guessed he live in such luxury? I bet his Dad had to con lots of people to get that kind of money! Illegal #!^**$%#!! He dares asked for half a million pound for a fuc*ing nose! “According to the blueprint, the master bedroom is right there.” James said pointing to a wooden door which I bet must have cost a little fortune.

His bedroom was not what I expected. Instead of posters and stray socks, his room was pretty neat for a college guy. Every thing in his place compared to my brothers’ rooms….and mine too, I have to admit! “ Okay Sun, sit right here! This is a good place to tie you. Try to look teary and confusing when the police came. Tell them you’ve been drag from behind… and since then you were in total darkness. No physical assault had taken place…we don’t want it to look that serious. Just have to scare the guy enough so as he drop the charges. Okay?” Ryan said while tying me with a tape. I nodded in response. “You’ll be okay Sunshine. We’ll make sure of it.” Ryan said before stuffing clothe in my mouth.

Two thirty! Its two thirty and the police still hadn’t come. Jeez, where are they? Dad said he we’ll call at two thirty. He promised! And it takes less than one minute to get here. Something is SO wrong. Ooops….someone is opening the front door. It can’t be the police! I didn’t hear any sirens! It’s Mitch! I’m so dead! So so dead! I can hear the footsteps approaching the room and he’s whistling at the same time. But then, finally, I can hear the sirens…and after a few seconds, just as Mitch was about to open the door, I could hear the front door crashed down. The police! I’m saved!
“Okay, guys…our lawyer had just talked to Mr. Walton. Everything is cleared.” Dad said and a loud cheer was followed. “Wait, wait,wait.” Dad said, trying to calm us down.” Our lawyer played hard with him. He mentioned how serious what Mitch had done is…and many other crap which I didn’t understand, and Walton agreed to pay us half million pound!” Dad said cheerfully and the guys start to bounce around. Aidan even came, hug me tightly(Oh my! He’s so hard and male!), and give me loud kiss on my cheek. Apparently no one noticed this...except Ryan, who was looking at us bizarrely, with a strange expression on his face. Then he just laugh off and went to talk to Jess.

“We ought to celebrate this. Everyone get ready, we are going out!” Dad said. Me and Jess went quickly to my room trying to choose which dress we would wear. “So you get to hug the awfully cute and sexy Aidan.” Jess said jokingly. “Oh my! Just don’t talk about this. I don’t know why he did this. He’s not the touchy type. Just tell me what you were talking with Ry….”I said, trying to pry information out of her. “Hmm, nothing in particular…how was school…this kind of sh*t.” Jess said. At the same moment, Aidan open the door, stuck his head in, and yelled:” Sun, Jess hurry! Uncle is waiting in the car.”
“Ever heard of knocking?” I yelled back, but he had already close the door on my nose. Metaphorically.

Good! Everything is in order now. Except for my feeling about Aidan. I just need to sort this out now. And I bet this is no game. I guess Ry knows about my feeling about Aidan. Maybe I’m just mistaking. But, right after my dance with Aidan, he come right up and asked: “Sun, what do you think about Aidan?”
“Huh, what do I think about Aidan??” I replied as if he asked if I live on earth. But I guess he was satisfied since he then walked right back where he was.
........................End of Chapter 11 :m: ..............................

#102 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:16 AM

Hiiiiiiiii Shaheen!

Damn is Aidan hot!

I love him! Oh and Sunshine too of course.

I'm glad the plan worked! WOOHOO!!!

Alex

#103 aprilbaby95

aprilbaby95

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:48 PM

YAYYYY!!!!!!! I love when something happy happens.

Update again soon!!!!!!!!!

And I love what's going on with Sun and Aiden!!!!!!

~sydney~

#104 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:49 PM

Hiiiiiiiii Shaheen!

Damn is Aidan hot!

I love him! Oh and Sunshine too of course.

I'm glad the plan worked! WOOHOO!!!

Alex

Hi Alex!!
Hmmm...yep!Aidan's hot! Yummy!!
Will update soonish
Posted Image

#105 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:51 PM

YAYYYY!!!!!!! I love when something happy happens.

Update again soon!!!!!!!!!

And I love what's going on with Sun and Aiden!!!!!!

~sydney~

Heyy Sydney!
Thanks....hmmm...mee too love when something happy happens...
Will update soon....
Posted Image

#106 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:21 AM

Chapter 12: Aidan’s POV
I’m actually glad that Mitch chapter is over. He was such a pain in the ass. And a total fish I must say! He was on the verge of crying when Josh was decorating his ugly face. I bet he did it under his mama’s skirt. Chiken! He dared ask half million pound for a breaking nose. Well, I don’t give rat ass about his nose. Maybe I should have let Sunshine poked his eyes as well. I’ll always regret that I stopped her. But, well, what’s done is done!

Speaking of Sunshine, Ryan’s been over my back for a few days now. He thinks that I was dancing a bit too close with Sunshine. As if Mister wasn’t staring at Jess’s ass….and in her shirt, I must add. Not very gentlemanly of me to say that, I know. And he was not too happy when I mention these facts. He fervently declined that he was staring at Jess’s ass. In fact, he mentioned the pros and cons of staring at Jess’s ass. Very lawyerly of him! Too bad for him the cons were greater in number. About staring t Jess’s ass, I mean. I guess I should stop mentioning Jess’s ass….not very chivalrous of me! But well, dancing with Sun was superb. And I promise that I had no obscene thoughts when I was dancing. Really! Jeez, I don’t even know why I’m defending myself. It’s democracy! I think what the heck I want.

I was thinking about inviting Sunshine for dinner this weekend. A dinner with a friend…with no licentious motives in mind. She’s pretty down lately, that’s why. I guess she blame herself about that Mitch episode. But it all happened for good. I mean, Uncle John got half million in his bank account.

“I’m going to ask Jess out this weekend.” Ryan said and sprawled himself on his bed breathlessly, as if he was running. “No, you’re not. I was going to ask Sunshine first.” I said. Hey, it’s me who got the idea first. “Dumb ass! I’m asking Jess, not Sun! Anyway, I was just making the pros and cons and I succeeded in adding more pros in the equation. Okay, the risk factor is pretty high, but what’s life without risk. I just heard Josh saying that, and I took my decision then.”
“Bless Josh; he finally brings you to reason…without stuffing his fist in your mouth.” I said sarcastically. “And what about you and Sun?” Ryan asked with a raised eyebrow. “Oh, I was just thinking of inviting her for dinner this weekend. She’s pretty down.” I said, and I added the last part to defend myself. “She’s down, huh? Kid yourself boy…But I’m no fool. So, is it a date?” Ryan asked. “No, It’s not a date! I told you it’s because she’s down.” I said, defending myself. “If that’s make you happy.”

And at that very moment Mrs. Ashby stuck her head in and yelled: “Bring your ass her boys. We’re going shopping. I need man with lots of muscle to carry my bags. C’mon, move on.”

Welcome to hell…shopping mall!
.............................End of Chapter 12 :m:
Okay....it's a guy's POV, so I don't know if it's good or not!....It's short as well. But the best I could do!

#107 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:51 AM

Hiiiiiiiii

Wow. Your pretty good at boy's POV!

I suck at it.

But great update.

I can't wait till Aidan's and Sunshine's date!

Alex

#108 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:48 PM

Hi Alex
I'm glad you like it....I wasn't sure if it was good
thanks
My PC just crashed. I'm at my brother's place right now....I won't be able to update ASAP, but will try.
Shaheen
Posted Image

#109 XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:00 AM

Oh my gosh Shaheen I forgot to come to this story! Any way I am back and completely loving this story. You can tottaly write better than a lot of people I cant find any CC

#110 XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:01 AM

Continue and one day I am sure you will be in a book store.

XPenny PringleX

P.S Come back to haunted! PLEASE!

#111 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:19 AM

Oh my gosh Shaheen I forgot to come to this story! Any way I am back and completely loving this story. You can tottaly write better than a lot of people I cant find any CC

Hey thanks....I'm gald you think so. Means a lot to me

Continue and one day I am sure you will be in a book store.

XPenny PringleX

P.S Come back to haunted! PLEASE!

Thanks again
Ummm, about haunted, well I missed a lot of updates because my PC is not in its form lately.
But when I finished reading it, I will comment
Posted Image

#112 aprilbaby95

aprilbaby95

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:52 AM

Hey... awesome update. I love Aiden's POV. I can't wait to see how this shopping trip goes. And I like how Ryan calls Aiden a dumb ass. My friend is always calling her boyfriend that and I quite agree with her. But anyway, awesome update and update again soon:)

~sydney~

#113 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:06 AM

^^Hi Sydney!
I'm gald you like it. I was so anxious to post this chapter...due to it being a guy POV, you know.
Yeah, guys can be such a dumb ass sometimes....no question with that!!
Shaheen
Posted Image

#114 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:07 AM

I know I know.
I m sorry.
Again.

But I love what your doing with Aiden and Sun.
It's so cute!
And funny.
How Aiden seems to be so shy about it all and in denial even. Kind of.
Ryan is AWESOME! Jess is so lucky.
If I didn't love Aiden so much I would have gone for Ryan.

I hope Sun agrees to go to the dinner with Aiden..And ahem..his friend.
But I even wish that the friend somehow cannot make it and they get to be together. Alone.
EEEE!

Update Soon!

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#115 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 02:01 PM

I know I know.
I m sorry.
Again.

But I love what your doing with Aiden and Sun.
It's so cute!
And funny.
How Aiden seems to be so shy about it all and in denial even. Kind of.
Ryan is AWESOME! Jess is so lucky.
If I didn't love Aiden so much I would have gone for Ryan.

I hope Sun agrees to go to the dinner with Aiden..And ahem..his friend.
But I even wish that the friend somehow cannot make it and they get to be together. Alone.
EEEE!

Update Soon!
Hmm....Ry's my second choice too
Thanks

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

Hi Suki
Hmm....Ry's my second choice too
Thanks
Posted Image

#116 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 07:12 AM

Chapter 13
My parents just announced that they’ll stay here. In UK. With us. They won’t resume their world touring. I don’t know if I should sulk or party. Does that make me a b*tch? I love my parent a lot and I do miss them when they’re away. But these two year when they were away was more fun and with no restrictions. Ok, I admit that my brothers were some kind dictator, but at least I get to eat cookies with orange juice at midnight. You see, I’m a b*tch! No, in fact, I’m a heartless b*tch! Because I want my Mom to go on world touring so that I can eat cookies at midnight. Reason number two why I’m a heartless b*tch: I want my parent to stay because then I wouldn’t need to cook breakfast for my brothers.

Really, who would want to stay in UK when they can travel the whole world with half million pound in their bank account? Not me. I would have got the hell out of here. Also, my parents blame us for his staying here. Jeez, it’s democracy! We haven’t tied them to their bedpost. They can go if they want. But no, they had to blame us. According to them Josh is a real troublemaker and had been behind the bars several times since the last two years. Let me tell you, Josh’s not a trouble maker! He only fights for the one he loves, that’s all. But no, they had to stay and assume their responsibility as good parents.

Anyway, enough sulking now. Dad’s taking us to bowling. Really, why on earth would I want to go bowling? I know nothing about it. But no he had to start to call me girlie for not going to bowling. I hate it when he does that. I don’t understand what satisfaction they get when they throw that bowling ball. But my brothers were all cheerful about going bowling. They started taking about a lot of thing that I didn’t understand. But they weren’t that cheerful when Dad mention golf. I guess they hate golf. Another thing that I don’t understand: what kind of fulfillment do men get when they push a tiny ball in a little hole?

I guess I’ll call Jessica. Maybe she’ll want to come since Ry’ll be there. Ok, I admit, I going to call Jess so that I don’t die out of boredom there…or throw that bowling ball into someone face.
“Hello, Jessica speaking”
“Jess! We’re going bowling, want to join?”
“Got to be kidding me. Me and bowling are alien.”
“Ryan’s coming.”
“Oh, I’m totally not coming then. I don’t want to ridicule myself in front of the love of my life.”
“I guess he’ll be wearing that khaki short you gave him for his birthday.”
“Jeez, that’s not fair Sun. You manipulative b*tch!”
“Thanks. So, you’re coming or not?”
“Alright, alright. I’ll be there.”
“Okay then.”
“Umm, Sun, Wait!”
“What?”
“You remember that cute guy in the computer shop?”
“Umm, ….I guess. Why?”
“He was asking about you. He’s name’s Jake.”
“Computer guy’s not my type.”
“Well, whatever. Were just telling you anyway. Bye”
“Bye.”
Okay, I admit. Bowling is more fun than I thought. Oh, no, the game still suck and I still hate it fervently. But when it’s a cute guy who’s teaching you it, it becomes more interesting. Dad, Aidan and my brothers were so immersed in their game that they weren’t even paying attention to me and Jess. So, we just went sulking like some imbecile in a corner and watch the guys playing. From time to time they’ll yell: Strike. I guess ‘strike’ means that they are winning or something because I could see them bouncing in happiness when they yell ‘strike’

And then Jake came. Yes! Jake, the cute computer guy. He works at the bowling club in weekends and at the computer shop part-time during weekdays so that he can pays his college fees and helps his Mom. That’s real nice of him. And when he smiles, I could see that he has a dimple in his left cheek. He looks like some kind of dark warrior with his raven black hair and smoky eyes….with a little look of geek on him. A strange combination, I must say.

Anyway, Jake was more than willing to teach me bowling during his break time. And I agreed! Yes! Me, Sunshine Ashby, agrees that Jake teach me bowling. Jess seems pretty surprise about it, I don’t know why. Anyway, just when me and Jess was about to go with Jake, Ryan came and ask Jess if he can talk to her. I wonder what he has to tell Jess. I will have to get information out of Jess later. But for the time being, I’m alone with Jake.

“Never played bowling, have you?” Jake asked, twirling the corner of his mouth into a smile and give me a hint of his dimple. I have to say I really suck at this game. The first time I threw the ball, it passed right off without touching anything. Big surprise!
“Can’t say I have. I suck at this.”
“I should probably reassure you and say you’re pretty good for your first time, but fact is, you do suck. Let me help you with this.” Jake said. Then he came behind me, his torso curling against my back, his cheek inches away from mine and his hand on mine, guiding me to throw the ball. Oh…not a strike! But I’ve crashed six pins. That’s what they call it: Pin. Jake told me. I thought we called it bottle. Hey, it looks like some bunch of bottles to me.

“Why don’t you come tomorrow and we’ll make it a strike.” Jake suggested. Is that a date?? No, no. It can’t be. It’s just bowling lesson. Dad will be proud of me if I go. And I’ll have another thing to share with the guy next time they go bowling.
“Yeah…sure, why not.”
“Great. Hey, I need to go now. Or else I’ll be sacked.”
“Okay.Bye….and thanks!”
“No prob.”
And then I went and join Dad. Jess’s still talking with Ryan. What the hell are they talking about?
“Hey, honey, you’re interested in bowling now?”Dad asked
“Maybe.”
...........................End of Chapter 13 :m: .........................

#117 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 08:19 AM

Hey Shaheen!

Aw. Jake sounds like a sweet guy!

Can't wait to see what happens.

Please UPDATE SOON! :)

Alex

#118 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 08:26 AM

^^Hi
Yeah....Jake's real sweet!! Helping his mother....who does that these days
Will try to update soon
Shaheen
Posted Image

#119 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 08:42 AM

How sweet, I can sense something interesting happening here..
Something that will set the hottest guy in my opinion on fire.
And that something will push the hottest guy in my opinion to confess what he should have told long ago.
Hope you got what I mean, instead of putting everything in spoilers, I thought I will just use the codes I now have for every chapter in this story. ;)

I think you will get what I mean.

Lovely update.
Jake sounds really cute.
Update Soon!

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#120 rockabye.baby

rockabye.baby

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 08:43 AM

New reader. [:
Haha, LOVE the story. I always wanted elder brothers cos they rock!
:)

Good story by the way.

#121 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:39 AM

How sweet, I can sense something interesting happening here..
Something that will set the hottest guy in my opinion on fire.
And that something will push the hottest guy in my opinion to confess what he should have told long ago.
Hope you got what I mean, instead of putting everything in spoilers, I thought I will just use the codes I now have for every chapter in this story. ;)

I think you will get what I mean.

Lovely update.
Jake sounds really cute.
Update Soon!

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

Hi Suki...
Thanks for the comment
Yeah...I get the drift....I know who's the 'hottest guy'.....I've got the same opinion here...Hehe
Posted Image

#122 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:43 AM

New reader. [:
Haha, LOVE the story. I always wanted elder brothers cos they rock!

Good story by the way.

Hey hi....I SO glad you like it.
Yep...elder brothers rock. I know that for fact....but they can be annoying sometime.
Oh...yonger brother too rock....good to have both
Shaheen
Posted Image

#123 aprilbaby95

aprilbaby95

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 09:56 AM

Heyyy... I'm back!

And I love the update. Jake seems nice, but me and my friends always have bad experiences with Jake's, as in, My friend Kaylee and I have both dated at least one, and they are all d**ks. So, anyway, update soon!

~sydney~

#124 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 04:44 AM

Heyyy... I'm back!

And I love the update. Jake seems nice, but me and my friends always have bad experiences with Jake's, as in, My friend Kaylee and I have both dated at least one, and they are all d**ks. So, anyway, update soon!

~sydney~

The "Jakes"'s name is pretty notorious I see......Bad experiences sometimes resulted in hating someone's name...
Thanks for the comment Sydney....appreciate it
Shaheen
Posted Image

#125 aprilbaby95

aprilbaby95

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 05:41 PM

Yepp. No problem. And thanks for reading mine and Lexus's story!

~sydney~

#126 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:08 AM

Chapter 14

“So, who was that guy, honey? The one who was teaching you bowling.” Dad asked on the way back home. To save fuel, my Dad proposed we go to the bowling club walking. Apparently, it’s the theme of his new book. And obviously, we, his children, have to support him in this. In other words, we have to suffer with him in this. So, here we are walking back home at ten o’clock in the chilly night. Life’s so unfair, I tell you. What do I care about oil crisis? Wait, on second thought, I do care about oil crisis since it’ll have a direct impact on the economy.

“Jake. He works t the computer shop.” I replied in a monotonous tone.
“Ah.”
“He also works at the bowling club in weekends.”
“Okay.”
“He’s an IT student.”
“I see.”
After a few minutes of walking Dad added: “Isn’t he like…older than you?”
“Umm, yeah. By one year, I guess. Why?” I asked curiously.
“You know honey, sometimes…older guys expects…you know…things.” Dad said. He sounds bizarre. I wonder where’s he getting at. “What d’ya mean Dad?”
“It’s just that, you know….sometimes guys expect more than a… brief kiss outside your door after a date.” Dad said, both hands in his pocket and head’s up fixing the full moon as if in deep contemplation.
“God. Dad, you’re not going to give me sex education on the middle of the road at ten o’clock, right? Jeez, it’s embarrassing!” I said irritatingly.
“I know honey. But, look…just remember to take condo….”
“Don’t say it! Please, just don’t say the C word Dad.” I said angrily, waving both my hands in the air. I could hear my brothers stuffing their laughter. But they wouldn’t dare laugh out loud. Dad may include them in the conversation. And who would want sex education from their Dad? Not me, at least!

After five minutes of walking in total silence, Aidan turns abruptly and walks towards me. “Hey.” He said. I guess that’s the best he could do. “Hey.” I replied with the same enthusiasm. We were walking a few feet away from the group now. “Umm, Sun, you know…Ryan’s going on a date with Jess tomorrow.”
“No sh*t?”
“No sh*t!” Okay, now I’m shocked. Royally shocked.
“Wow….’bout time.”
“Hmmm.Yeah. So, maybe we can go on dinner as well. Jess wouldn’t be here to have fun with you.”Aidan asked casually. Too casually. “Umm, actually I have bowling lesson tomorrow. With Jake. But, you know, we can arrange that..." I said, leaving my phrase hanging so that he can say something. Something like: Yeah, sure. Why not! But again, it was a total flop!
"Oh, no. Don't cancel because of me. I just asked you because you’d have been alone tomorrow. Jess's always with you on
Sundays, that's why." He said, then walk away with both hands in his pocket.
Bast*rd! He's inviting me to dinner only because Jess wouldn't be here to entertain me. What does he thinks he is?
Chocolatemaniac: Logged on
Crazyjess: Logged on
Chocolatemaniac: What is it I'm hearing, huh, Jess?
Crazyjess: What?
Chocolatemaniac: Oh, c'mon! Don't play dumb. Spill it, sweetheart!
Crazyjess: Ok, since you're being so nice. I'm invited to dinner. By the Big Cheese himself!
Chocolatemaniac: YES! I knew he'll come around. Where're you guys going?
Crazyjess: It's supposed to be a surprise. But he asked me to dress prettily.
Chocolatemaniac: Oookaaayy!
Crazyjess: How come you knew I was hiding something?
Chocolatemaniac: Ah! Aidan told me.
Crazyjess: I see.
Chaocolatemaniac: He also invited me to dinner tomorrow...on account of you not being with me tomorrow.
Crazyjess: REALLY!! So???
Chocolatemaniac: I''ve got bowling lesson, remember?
Crazyjess: Oh, yeah...with the cute Jake. But you could have cancelled!!
Chocolatemaniac: He says no. Apparently he just wanted to take be because you won't be with me Sunday. He's such an a**!
Crazyjess: Oh, c'mon Sun! What did you expect him to say? Go, and cancel your bowling lesson?
Chocolatemaniac: Whatever
Crazyjess: Whatever...
Chocolatemaniac: Logged off
...................End of Chapter 14 :m:

#127 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:21 AM

God Shaheen!
I m becoming a typical fan now..Really!
You are writing so well!
I m SO in love with this story!!
COMPLETELY!
Jess, Sun, Ry and Aiden..All of them rock my socks off!
And maybe even Jake now..but not much compared to them..
It was so funny to see how Sun logged off..LOL

Chocolatemaniac: Whatever
Crazyjess: Whatever...
Chocolatemaniac: Logged off

Awesome. She is totally awesome, so is Jess.
And Aiden is not an a**! What does she expect him to do? Go down on his knees?
Hehee..That was so stupid of me to say..

Anyways, Update VERY SOON! Again..

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#128 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:33 AM

^^
Hi Suki
Jeez, I'm getting weepy
*Snif*
I'm SO gald you love the story!
Apparently, Sunshine's not happy about the way and the reason Aidan asked her...
NO....not an a**!!
BIG THANKS!!
Shaheen
Posted Image

#129 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:48 AM

Hey Shaheen!

Ah! So close! Aiden and Sunshine going on a date, I mean! :D

Oh well, funny update by the way. I loved the scene where her dad is talking about sex! Hehe.

UPDATE SOON! :)

Alex

#130 aprilbaby95

aprilbaby95

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:54 AM

Lovely update my dear!

Update soon please.

P.S.
Aiden is a dumb ass right now!

~sydney~

#131 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:54 AM

Ooh I wished you happy birthday to you, in the Off Topics forum!

I don't know if you saw it, lol.

Alex

#132 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:47 AM

Hey Shaheen!

Ah! So close! Aiden and Sunshine going on a date, I mean! :D

Oh well, funny update by the way. I loved the scene where her dad is talking about sex! Hehe.

UPDATE SOON! :)

Alex

Alex

Alex

Ya...I saw it!!
Awesome cake by the way!
And i'm gald you think that I'm the 'best reader of the world'

Hey Shaheen!

Ah! So close! Aiden and Sunshine going on a date, I mean!

UPDATE SOON!

Yeah...they were so closed!! Aidan should have been a bit more romantic....Not as if he was doing Sunshine a favour!
Aie...Who would want to talk of sex with their Dad?...
Will try to update soon...
Shaheen
Posted Image

#133 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:48 AM

Lovely update my dear!

Update soon please.

P.S.
Aiden is a dumb ass right now!

~sydney~

Thanks
Will try to update soon!
Shaheen
Posted Image
P.S. Aidan should have use another tactic to invite Sun.

#134 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:39 AM

Hey Shaheen!
This is just to inform you that I don't think I iwll be able to comment every now and then here. No, not on your story only but on the forum as a whole.
My studies seem to be getting affected by the time and energy I spend here. I m cutting down a LOT of things I do here. So I will be reading the updates yes, but not commenting regularly. So don't think I have abandoned my new favorite story.
I will pop in a comment every once in a while to let you know I m alive. :D

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#135 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:47 AM

Hey Shaheen!
This is just to inform you that I don't think I iwll be able to comment every now and then here. No, not on your story only but on the forum as a whole.
My studies seem to be getting affected by the time and energy I spend here. I m cutting down a LOT of things I do here. So I will be reading the updates yes, but not commenting regularly. So don't think I have abandoned my new favorite story.
I will pop in a comment every once in a while to let you know I m alive. :D

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

Hey Suki...No prob!
I understand perfectly...education first!
Infact. if your grades are falling, I would personally advised you yo cut your activity here...
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users