325 replies to this topic

#46 aprilbaby95

aprilbaby95

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:31 PM

Hey... This story is really good.

I can't wait to see what happens when Mitch comes for dinner.

Update soon.

~sydney~

#47 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:00 AM

Hey... This story is really good.

I can't wait to see what happens when Mitch comes for dinner.

Update soon.

~sydney~

Hey, thanks....
Well, with these brothers...you never know what will happen!!! If you have brothers, you'll know what I'm talking about....

#48 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:05 AM

Hey, thanks....
Well, with these brothers...you never know what will happen!!! If you have brothers, you'll know what I'm talking about....

Yep. I so know what your talking about!

Alex
:m:

#49 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:10 AM

Congratulations on page two!!!

Alex :m:

#50 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:19 AM

Congratulations on page two!!!

Alex :m:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Thanks!!!
*Sniff....Sniff*.....
Getting emotional....

#51 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:29 AM

AHHHH!

HAPPY SECOND PAGE MY DEAR!

I m so happy for you!

And as a celebration, shall we have a nice update soon?

LOL

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#52 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:52 AM

Hmmm...a celebration??
Will try....
How about an ice cream for everyone in the meantime
:mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream: :mgicecream:
Roses as decorations :m: :m:

THANKS!!!!

#53 aprilbaby95

aprilbaby95

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:46 PM

Hey, thanks....

I sadly don't have brothers... or sisters, but I think I sort of get the idea.

Update soon please!!!!!!

~sydney~

#54 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:20 AM

Chapter 7
Seriously, being outnumbered by the Y-chromosome?...Well, it's no game.The guys are behaving real weirdly today, and I've got no way to know what are they exactly thinking. Why couldn't have my Mom gave birth to another boy in my place? Really, life would have been much more simpler. Josh's even ironing his shirt for tomorrow while whistling at the same time! Really...Josh? Ironing his shirt?? Well that not a sight that you can see everyday...infact, I can't remember the last time I saw Josh iron his clothes...maybe that day before going behind the bar for breaking his girlfriend's ex's nose. Now that I remember, he likes to look 'chic' when involving in a fight. Maybe another girlfriend's ex this time too. And Justin? He's babbling nonstop! But then, he's well know for his tendency for babbling when he's trying to keep a secret. I guess I'll have to work with him and make him spill everything.
" Hey Ry, do we get to kick that Mitch boy a** just like Norbert so that he doesn't touch a single hair of Sunshine?" Justin said, looking a bit sick that he can't stop his babbling. Well, I guess I don't have to make him spill everything. With any luck, he'll do it all by himself...that is if any of the guy doesn't close him in the the car trunk as they did before when Ryan, Nick, Josh and Aidan had drunk themselves in a party even though they were still underage. And when dad found him in the car trunk, he was all green and when he had been able to take out his face in the toilet he said: " Dad...Ry, Nick, Josh and Aidan DID NOT get drunk at the party yesterday." Obviously, my dad's no fool, and the guys were grounded for a whole month
"Why do you always have to open your big mouth like an old lady?" Nick scoffed. "Want another experience in the car trunk?" He added.

"When did you guys kick Norbert?" I asked, slowly, emphasizing every words. And of course, Justin succeeded to spill it all out. And he seem more relax when he said it all. As per Justine, all of them threaten Norbert to come home for dinner to meet me. His mission: Seduce me, become my boyfriend and to never touch me. And let me tell you, according to Justine, God bless him, Aidan masterminded the plan! Poor Norbert...how he mush hate the Ashby family, including me. " Do you have anything to add Justine?" I said, in my sweetest voice. " Yes...umm, no....." He babble." Nothing going to happen to Mitch." He added quickly and run off toward the back door.
" What are you guys up to?" I asked in a mean tone just like mom used to. It works from time to time. Guys can get real scared when girl uses mean tone. Ask me...I'm a real expert in that domain. I live with seven guys. No joke with that!
" Really Sun, we decided to behave like grown up, not that we used to behave like kids, and deal with this situation like rational people. So, give us a break." Ryan said.
" I do hope you will." I said
" And Sun, I know what happen in the car the other day." He added before going and I notice Aidan hiding his face behind a magazine. What does he mean he knows?? Does he mean about the kissing part? Oh my God, I feel so hot...WHY ISN'T ANYONE TURNING ON THE AC? Oh, It's already on.
" Your father's an attorney, I see." Ryan said to Mitch. Jeez, when will these interminable questions end? Are they like playing Million Dollar Question? Mitch's supposed to dinner with us, but I don't think he's being able to do it with all these questions. " Does your father, by any chance, works as an attorney for the Mafia family? Because , if so, I can't authorize my little sis to socialize with the likes of you. You see, I'm in Law as well, and I know very well about these Mafia family...they are unethical and dangerous people to mix with." Ryan said in a cool tone. I bet Jess would have been thrilled to be here now. But not ME!! What does he thinks he's talking about? I, for one, didn't ask his permission to 'socialize' with Mitch. Second, we shouldn't judge a person through the job of his father. Not that I'm saying he's dad's into Mafia or anything!
" Are all your brothers psychotic?" Mitch asked me.
"Heyyy, now I remember, it's you the guy who uses poked Mrs Briggs in the a** in primary school. You remember Justine?" Austine said in a high tone. " Totally him!! I remember. He was known as The Pervert in class" Justine said. "Justine, it can't be him!! Use your brain. He's in MY class. Thus, he's the same age as me." I said in an aggravated tone. " Well he might have skip a year or something. Happens all the time." Austine said " Oh...My...God! Your family are certified psycho!" Mitch said, wipe his mouth with his napkin (though he barely touch the food), and went off. I pushed my chair back and I get off to my room. I bet they are happy that they chase away my guy.

Chocolatemainac: Logged on
Crazyjess: So, how did it go?
Chocolatemaniac: Aren't you supposed to revised or something Jess?
Crazyjess: It can wait. So...spill.
Chocolatemaniac: Flop...
Crazyjess: Ooops...was bound to happen
Chocolatemaniac: Forget 'bout that. I guess Ry knows about the kiss
Crazyjess: What kiss?
Chocolatemaniac: Between me and Aidan!!
Crazyjess: No freak*ng way! Details?
Chocolatemaniac: Will tell you tomorrow.
Crazyjess: Okay...every single details
Chocolatemaniac: I'm in love with Aidan...not in a sisterly way
Crazyjess: WHAT?????
Chocolatemaniac: YES!!! Will talk to you later
Crazyjess: No, you can't leave me hanging there
Chocolatemaniac: Logged off
.................................End of chapter 7 :m: ...........................
Umm.....so? How was it?

#55 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:04 AM

EEEEEEEEEEP!
Exciting.
And you know what? I just by mistake wrote a comment on another story that was supposed to be written on yours..and I EVEN POSTED IT!
I m such a crapy person.
The person must be thinking so bad of me..
I mean it's so insensitive of one to say "HAPPY SECOND PAGE 'SHAHEEN'!!!"
When the name of the person whose story it is, is Lexus.
And I even wrote it twice.
While wishing her. And while sighing off saying "Update Soon Shaheen"
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??
I don't know how it happened.
I was just thinking about this story and then I went and commented on THAT story and result is in front of you.

Anyways, getting back to the update.
I LOVED IT!!
And YES! I didn't like Mitch anyway.
And Ry KNOWS?? Like REALLY knows?
OH EM GEE!
GOODNESS!
Wil lthat help Sun and Aiden in anyway or will it just..make it worse?
I hope Ry helps them.
But how did he come to know about it? :unsure:

Update Soon!

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#56 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:38 AM

^^ HI
Yes I've noticed it...I was reading that story "untitled" and I just see my name like that. I was all like " Umm???...Isn't that MY name??" Then I read the next post where you apologized. Funny, huh?....

Anyway, thanks....All these questions......don't worry, It'll be answered!! Will make sure of it!

Shaheen
Posted Image

#57 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:15 AM

Hiiiiiiiiiii Shaheen!!

Looooovvvvveeeeddddd the update!!!!!!!!! :D

So awesome and your awesome too!

I'm with Suki! I hope Ry helps Aidan and Sun. ;)

UPDATE SOON! :)

Alex

#58 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:35 AM

Hiiii Alex
Thank you SO much!!!!
About Ry helping Sun and Aidan?...well, will try to put it in the context!!
Thanks
Shaheen
Posted Image

#59 Douglasgirl

Douglasgirl

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:49 AM

Woot loving it
-lexus

#60 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:28 AM

^^Hey Lexus...thanks!!

Posted Image

#61 aprilbaby95

aprilbaby95

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:25 PM

Heyy... Great update!!!!!!

Absolutly brilliant!!!!!!

Update soon :)

~sydney~

#62 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:05 AM

Heyy... Great update!!!!!!

Absolutly brilliant!!!!!!

~sydney~

Heyy Sydney....
Thanks...glad you like it
Shaheen
Posted Image
P.S.Will try to update soon

#63 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:13 PM

^^ HI
Yes I've noticed it...I was reading that story "untitled" and I just see my name like that. I was all like " Umm???...Isn't that MY name??" Then I read the next post where you apologized. Funny, huh?....

Anyway, thanks....All these questions......don't worry, It'll be answered!! Will make sure of it!

Shaheen
Posted Image

Hahaa!
I know. I still have to go and see what was LExus's reply to my stupidity.
But anyways, I eagerly await the next update.
So many questions will be answered.
I m so excited.
Update Soon!

VERY SOON!

:lol:

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#64 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:20 AM

Okay...here's the thing. I wanted to write a chapter solely/ or partly on *cough* Aidan's point of view. I don't promise anything, so if I don't do it....don't hate me :icon_mecry2: and if I do if and it turns out crappy (because I've never write in a guy's POV), please don't blame me.... :unsure:

So, just tell me your opinions....... <_<

Shaheen
Posted Image

#65 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:17 AM

Okay...here's the thing. I wanted to write a chapter solely/ or partly on *cough* Aidan's point of view. I don't promise anything, so if I don't do it....don't hate me :icon_mecry2: and if I do if and it turns out crappy (because I've never write in a guy's POV), please don't blame me.... :unsure:

So, just tell me your opinions....... <_<

Shaheen
Posted Image

Hiiiiiiiii

Oh please do Aidans point of view!

I'm crap at doing guys point of view, but I try :)

UPDATE SOON!

Alexandra

#66 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:44 AM

Hiiiiiiiii

Oh please do Aidans point of view!

I'm crap at doing guys point of view, but I try :)

UPDATE SOON!

Alexandra

You DO not crap when to do :heartbeat: Luke's :heartbeat: POV!!!!I do not love Luke for nothing!!!!
Shaheen
Posted Image

#67 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:39 AM

OH YES YES!
Do Aiden's point of view!
Just do it!
Don't worry, if it turns out to be bad (Which I m sure it will not be) we will give you CC.
I will don't worry.

SO PLEASE DO!

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#68 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:10 AM

Okay then...I'll try it!
But I'm not promising anything....
Shaheen
Posted Image

#69 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:07 AM

Chapter 8: Aidan's POV
" Ryan, get your ugly a** here big boy. Why did you have to tell Sun about 'what happen in the car thing?' Been rubbing shoulders with Justine a lot, huh? Turning into a big mouth like an ol' lady." I shout over the music. Crap!!! I wonder why I ever told Ry about all this in the first place.
“Shut it up Duck Face.” Ryan said, turning off the music. Apparently, comparing her with Justine wasn’t a good tactic. But it was the only one that will make him start talking. “You’re sick you know that. First you come and tell me you kiss Sunshine, God…as if I needed that picture, and the next day you come and tell me you are in love with my sister. And don’t think I haven’t noticed all these elaborated plans you made. First, that low life Norbert and then seeding plans in the guys’s mind about physically damaging that Mitch boy. And you know very well that Josh can’t resist a fight.”
“ So can’t you Jerk Face. So, the fight’s still on tomorrow?” I said, a smile cracking my face and I high five Ryan. Yeah, me and Ry? Well, we can’t stay angry with each other for long. Oh don’t get me wrong, we do fight a lot like true man but we make a point to forget it the next day. Or else one of us will have to sleep on the couch or crash in Sun’s room. Yeah, me and Ry share a room. And if I’m annoyed with Ry, well, he can say bye bye to his comfy bed because I’ll lock him out of the room. Same as for me, of course. And believe me, crashing in Sun’s room? Not a very pleasant thought. Because basically, I won’t be sleeping…but rather analyzing the perfect contour of her face…her curves…her brown chocolate hair(she thinks it’s a dull brown, but it’s not) which smell…earthy? Yeah, that the word. It doesn’t smell fruity like other girls, but rather like when the early sunshine beating over the wet grass. Stop it Ashby!! Jeez, I’m behaving like a lovesick teenager.

“Get this Aidan, you hurt Sun or you make her cry, get prepared to doze in your grave dude. And yeah, why don’t you tell her you love her?” Ryan said in an exasperated tone. “ She’ll freak out. You should have seen her face when I kissed her.” I said, a sad smile on my face. “ Really, Aidan, I’d prefer her to be with you than some other tight face. At least you, you wouldn’t hurt her intentionally.” Ryan said. “Hmmm…But fact is, am not telling her. What if all this end up ugly, huh? Nothing will be the same. I don’t want to lose Sun friendship…and yours.” I try not to show it, but Ry means a lot to me. After my parents decided to send me to the social security, yes…they didn’t want me (so basically, why would Sun, I ask myself?) it was Uncle Ashby who took me. And Ry was more than happy to welcome me in his room. I don’t remember it much though. I was like a four years. One thing that I remember well was that Mrs Ashby had big tummy (Pregnant with Sunshine) and I was real scared and run like hell when I saw her. She still reminded me of this whenever she talks to me, like: “ Little Aidan, you remember how you used to run away when I was pregnant with Sunshine?” Really, when she will get the news that ‘little Aidan’s in love with her pretty Sunshine?….guess it yourself! She won’t be over the sky. Anyway, that’s what I think.

“On the other hand you, you can declare your undying love to Jessica” I said in a teasing tone to lighten the ambiance. “Where did you get that idea? I don’t love Jessica.” Ryan said, sounding a bit annoyed. “Yeah….as if Mister wasn’t annoyed when James asked Jess to the party? What was it you said…’ Well, if you're talking about Jess, it's my problem, alright.’” I said, trying to mimic his tone and banging my fist in the mattress while laughing.

“Fu*ck you Aidan”

.......................................End of Chapter 7 :m: .................................
Ok....it's short.....and crappy..........I warned you guys it'll be like that. But, well...at least now you'll know Aidan's past...and why he wouldn't tell Sun he loves her.

#70 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:16 AM

WHO SAID IT'S CRAPPY?
IT'S AWESOME!
BRILLIANT!
So good!
*Sighs*..He loves her too..But the same old confessing problem!
DARN IT!
Anyways, I LOVE AIDEN!
And Sun loves him too!!
Somehow make them see that they are i love with each other!
And Ry..*Another Sigh*..he is such a sweetheart. Jess is lucky! *Wink*

And so is SUN!
YAY!

I loved it, you should write more often from Aiden's POV.
It rocked.

Update Soon!

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#71 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:33 AM

WHO SAID IT'S CRAPPY?
IT'S AWESOME!
BRILLIANT!
So good!
*Sighs*..He loves her too..But the same old confessing problem!
DARN IT!
Anyways, I LOVE AIDEN!
And Sun loves him too!!
Somehow make them see that they are i love with each other!
And Ry..*Another Sigh*..he is such a sweetheart. Jess is lucky! *Wink*

And so is SUN!
YAY!

I loved it, you should write more often from Aiden's POV.
It rocked.

Update Soon!

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

You think its not crappy?...Well, if you say so!
Yep...confession problem....they seems to be everywhere like pest!!
Yes, Jess is indeed very lucky...But Ryan need a little push....he's not ready to admit his feeling...Yet!
Shaheen
Posted Image

#72 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:43 AM

You think its not crappy?...Well, if you say so!
Yep...confession problem....they seems to be everywhere like pest!!
Yes, Jess is indeed very lucky...But Ryan need a little push....he's not ready to admit his feeling...Yet!
Shaheen
Posted Image

Oh, don't worry, We will call pest control!
And I m sure everyone will come around and confess to each other soon enough.
:D

Update Soon!

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#73 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:11 AM

Hiiiiiiiiiiii

Oh my God!

You are so good at the guys point of view!

It was awesome ;)

And I love Aidan! Oh and Ryan!

Alex

#74 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:06 AM

Ahem
Well, thanks....I really thought it was crappy. When I finished write it, i wasn't sure if I should have post it or not.....Ans then I gather my courage and post it.....
Shaheen
Posted Image

#75 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:05 AM

Ahem
Well, thanks....I really thought it was crappy. When I finished write it, i wasn't sure if I should have post it or not.....Ans then I gather my courage and post it.....
Shaheen
Posted Image

Well thank God you did!

It really was awesome!

Alex

#76 aprilbaby95

aprilbaby95

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:02 PM

Oh my goodness!!!!!

I love the update.

I can't believe Aiden feels the same for Sun as she does for him!!!!!!!!

Update soon!!!!!!!!

~sydney~

#77 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:05 AM

Oh my goodness!!!!!

I love the update.

I can't believe Aiden feels the same for Sun as she does for him!!!!!!!!

Update soon!!!!!!!!

~sydney~

Hey, Sydney....
I've got to admit I'm surprise that you guy like the update. I really thought it was crappy....It's the first time I wrote a guy's POV.
But anyway, thanks a lot....I appreciate it
Will try to update soon
Shaheen
Posted Image

#78 XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:35 AM

Hey shaheen Your really good writer I am sure you will end up being published one day well done! update soon!

XPenX

P.S I see you have left haunted

#79 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:31 AM

Hey shaheen Your really good writer I am sure you will end up being published one day well done! update soon!

XPenX

P.S I see you have left haunted

Wow, thanks....that means a lot to me
Shaheen
Posted Image
P.S. I didn't left haunted...sometimes I forget to post!!
Note to self: Next time when I read, will remember to post!!

#80 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 02:36 PM

Chapter 8
“You, just stay away from me, you hear me! Or I’ll get my father to issue a restraining order against your crazy family.” Mitch yelled, like a psycho maniac in the middle of the campus. “Mitch, what’s wrong? And what happen to your eyes? It’s purple!” I said, trying not to laugh. “Your brothers beat me like a f*cking vegetable.” He said, yelling at the top of his lungs. Crap! “ Oh my God, Mitch. Am so sorry. Which one did that to you?” I said. Now I’m really furious. Whoever of my brothers did that…well, he can start praying fervently for his life. Why can’t they stay out of my life, I don’t understand. “I don’t know. They all look like a bunch of wild dogs. Bastards!” Mitch said, putting a handkerchief on his swollen lips.

I lunged on him. Yeah, that’s what I did. Nobody call my brothers bastard or dogs (except me, of course) and get away with it. So I lunged on him, making him fall on him back on the small pebbles, which I hope hurt like b*tch! “My brothers are not dogs, you hear me” I said, while breaking his nose with the heel of my hand. One of the few techniques which I learned from my brothers. Yes, I admit, there can be a few advantages by having a lot of brothers.

At that very moment, when I was about to poke his eyes, Aidan puts his hand on my waist and dragged me up, away from Mitch. “Stop it, Sunshine!” Aidan ordered when I struggled to free myself. “Oh, you guys can go around and beat whoever you please, and me I can’t!” I said, angrily. “No, you can’t. We don’t want you to hurt yourself, Sun” Aidan said, dragging me away from Mitch. And his hand was still on my waist, which, by the way, was feeling really good.

“What’s wrong with you Sunshine?” Aidan asked, in a soft and sexy tone when he finally managed to make me sit on the lawn in front of him. “Nothing.” I muttered. “Oh, it’s not nothing! My Sunshine doesn’t get physically aggressive over nothing. Spill it, sweetheart!” Aidan said in his sweetest teasing tone which makes my heart beat faster than its normal rate. My Sunshine , he said! Oh, I’m deluding. He probably doesn’t mean anything by it. But he said sweetheart! Jeez, even Ryan calls me sweetheart. “Look, I just don’t want you guys to interfere in my life.” I said, a bit irritated. “We care about you Sunshine. We all love you, that’s why we interfere.” He said, kissed me on my cheek and went away. Oh my!
“You’ve got to stop him.” Jess yelled through the phone. Jessica is getting hysterical over the phone. Apparently, I shouldn’t have told her Ryan’s going on a date with a blond. She gets a feeling of insecurities around blonds. Her dad had run away with a blond when she was five, so I guess it’s probably normal. But now, it’s me who has to suffer from a migraine over her screaming. I wonder why I told her Ry’s going on a date with a blond. My mouth was probably itching. “ And how am I supposed to stop him Jess?. Bind him with ropes in the toilet probably” I said, in an impatient tone. “Why do you always come up with stupid ideas? No, don’t bind him. The poor guy will probably scrap his hand. Why don’t you blow up his tyres? He won’t be able to go then right?” Jess suggested. “Umm, Jess, may I remind you that Ry can always call for a taxi…or take one of the guy’s cars.” I mentioned. “C’mon Sun! It’s Friday night. None of your brothers will lend Ry their car.” She reminded me. Well, I guess she’s right. They all will most likely be out on a Friday night. “Look Jess, why don’t you come at my place and we’ll mastermind a plan. And bring your night bag. You can crash at my place.” I suggested. “ Ten minutes. Give me ten minutes and I’ll be there….And, Sun? Big thanks!” Jess said breathlessly, apparently already running around, gathering her clothes.

Ten minutes later Jess was here, as promised, so as to think up a plan to stop Ry to meet Jess mortal enemy…a blond! “So, lets go and blow up his tyre. He’d probably think a kid was messing around.” Jess said excitedly. Hmm, I can feel the adrenaline. I can feel it every time I do something bad.

“Umm, Sun, how do you suggest we blow the tyre” Jess asked curiously while examining it. “I don’t know. I thought you’d know since you suggested it.” I said while looking at the tyre. “ I’ve got no f*eaking idea.” Jess replied. “Wait, I’ve got an idea.” I said after a few seconds and run in the garage. After one minute, I was back with a nail and a hammer in my hand. “ Sun, great idea.” Jess said.
Placing the pointed part of the nail on the tyre, I use the hammer to blow it up and making the air to burst in my face. Now, we’ll solved the calling-up-a-taxi problem. Me and Jess waited till Ry went it the shower and we sneak in his room to steal his wallet, his credit card and his cell phone which contain Miss Blond’s number. Obviously he probably will be able to pay for a taxi with the scattered coins…or maybe not, but he won’t be able to buy Miss Blond dinner without his card. And of course, I’m not lending my money.
Mission Successful! Well, I hope so. Plunked on the sofa, me and Jess read some fashion magazines and waited. Half an hour later, we heard: “Where’s my f*cking wallet”, and me and Jess smile to each other in triumph.
.............................End of Chapter 8 :m: .....................

#81 aprilbaby95

aprilbaby95

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:21 PM

Yayyy!!!!! Great update :)

I really like the blowing up the tires to make him not go on the date. My friends and I master mined like ten ways to kill someone once just in case he didn't return my friend, Courtney's, science journal worth like a third of her grade. Haha. But anyway, lovely update as always.

Update soon please :)

~sydney~

P.S.
I love that things didn't work out with Mitch. I didn't want them to. Haha. I'm an Aiden and Sun lover. Haha.

#82 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:12 PM

Hiiiiiiiiii

Oh my God!

I'm practically hyperventilating! ;)

Aidan is so sweet and hot.

I love him!

Alex

#83 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 12:11 AM

Yayyy!!!!! Great update :)

I really like the blowing up the tires to make him not go on the date. My friends and I master mined like ten ways to kill someone once just in case he didn't return my friend, Courtney's, science journal worth like a third of her grade. Haha. But anyway, lovely update as always.

Update soon please :)

~sydney~

P.S.
I love that things didn't work out with Mitch. I didn't want them to. Haha. I'm an Aiden and Sun lover. Haha.

Hey Sydney...real thanks....
Me and my friend used to suggest ideas of how to kill our disciplinary master and how to pass it as suicide...
Will try to update soon...
Shaheen
Posted Image

#84 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 12:14 AM

Hiiiiiiiiii

Oh my God!

I'm practically hyperventilating! ;)

Aidan is so sweet and hot.

I love him!

Alex

Breath Alex...c'mon, in...out...in...out
Feeling better?...I hope so!
Will try to update soon...
Shaheen
Posted Image

#85 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 05:13 AM

Chapter 9
Justin is well known for not being able to keep a secret. But Austin, his twin, is a master of keeping secrets. Just like Justine, he’s been locked in a car trunk several times by my brothers because he wouldn’t spill anything. Keeping a secret is like an art for him. Maybe he’ll be recruited by a secret organization later. He sure will be a precious asset there!
“C’mon Austin, just say it. What did Dad told you? And why is it supposed to stay a secret?” Josh said, obviously getting irritated by Austin. “I. Am. Not. Saying. Anything. Clear enough?” Austin said with his usual stubbornness. “We sure are in trouble. Dad telling Austin to keep a secret means that we are in great trouble.” I declared. What is it that we did, I wonder? “Maybe we should close him in a closet…or shave his head!” Aidan said menacingly.” Dude, the only thing that will make me spill anything is when someone holds a knife near that jewel in my pants.” Austin retorted. Jeez, why did he have to say that? As if I needed that sight! “Aww, I’ll be blind from its ugliness” Josh said while making grimacing face. “Jeez, it’s useless taking to you, isn’t it?” I said. “Ry! What happen to your nose?” I added when Ryan entered the room.

“Oh. It’s nothing” He said while touching his nose as if to examine it. “It’s not nothing, right Ry? A blond punch his nose at college. Apparently he forgot to meet his date for dinner on Friday.” Josh said laughingly. “Hey, I lost my mobile, my key, my wallet, alright? And by miracle, I find it in its place the next day. Whoever did that is going to pay for this!” Ryan said, scratching his head as if trying to figure out the puzzle. Ooops! What if he figures it out? Me and Jess better be careful about this. We had gone to a great deal of trouble to hide all the evidences. A kid had come and claimed to have seen us blowing Ryan’s car. So, obviously we had to get rid of the primary eye witness of the case. Oh, no. We didn’t kill him or anything…we just had to offer him chocolate and do his homework for a week. Stupid manipulative kid! He dare blackmail me and Jess! Of course, he didn’t get out of this as a winner. We had let his dog in his house and the dog obviously pee on the couch, which lead to that kid, Jason (my annoying neighbor) getting grounded.
“Dad!” I screamed and run in my Dad’s arm which in turn swept me off my feet and plant a big kiss on my forehead. Normally we’ll communicate through the phone or postcard. But seeing my Dad like that is rare. “My baby angel! How I missed you.” Dad exclaimed. After hugging my Dad, I hug my Mom with the same enthusiast. “What are you guys doing here? Weren’t you supposed to be ‘exploring the world’?” I asked them. “Can’t we come and see our little babies from time to time?” Mom said, pinching Ryan’s nose.

“Little Aidan! How are you baby?” Mom said while hugging him. “You remember how you used to run away when I was pregnant with Sunshine.” She added. “I’m not little anymore, Mrs. Ashby.” Aidan said. “Oh, you sure got a lot of muscle now, honey.” Mom said while poking him in the ribs. “And you, you’re beautiful as ever Mrs. Ashby.” Aidan said with his hand on his aching ribs. “Always a charmer!.” Mom said, and drop a big wet one on his cheek, making Josh mouthing ‘charmer’ in an irritating manner. Yep! Josh’s always being jealous of Aidan.

Dropping his arm on my shoulder, Dad asked: “So? You’ve read my latest book, hon?” Yes, my Dad’s a writer. A very popular one actually. A very popular one among the boring population, let me add. “Oh, yes Dad! It was real good.” I said, pretending to be enthusiast about it. “So, what did you learn?” Dad asked. “How to manage your anger.” I said confidently. “Yes. But that’s the book title, ‘Anger Management’. What did you learn about that?” Dad said. Crap! Why didn’t I read the book? Oh, probably because I’d have slept through the first page itself. “Umm,well, it was about…remaining in control…being the master of ourselves…to not let anger take over our bodies. Keeping an elastic band on our wrist is an advantage…” I said, frantically searching in my mind what the newspaper said about the book.

“Yes, that’s right.” Dad said, apparently glad that I’ve ‘read’ the book. “ Umm, Dad, why are you exactly here?” I asked curiously. “ Oh about that… Our lawyer called. Someone called Walton press charges against you and your brothers.” Dad said.

Mitch Walton!!
...............................End of Chapter 9 :m: .................................

#86 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:31 AM

Hiiiiiiiii

Man, I hate Mitch walton! Jerk.

Ooh and Sunshine was funny pretending to have read her dad's book.

Alex

#87 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:54 AM

I M SO SORRY SHAHEEN!
I missed two updates!
I m bad.

And my goodness..what updates..
*Swoons*
I m falling love with Aiden.
I really am.
If at any point, Sun doesn't want him, he is mine.

Your writing skills are improving SO MUCH Shaheen!
SO MUCH!
I m very happy for you.
Congratulations.

And Mitch..Grr...I hope the charges are removed..soon.

Update!

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#88 aprilbaby95

aprilbaby95

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:10 AM

I really hate Mitch right now. Gahhh!!!!!!!

~sydney~

#89 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:12 AM

Hiiiiiiiii

Man, I hate Mitch walton! Jerk.

Ooh and Sunshine was funny pretending to have read her dad's book.

Alex

Well, who would want to read a book about Anger Management :sleepy: ....Not me, at least! I'll rather hold a Sophie Kinsella book....
Will try to update soon
Shaheen
Posted Image

#90 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:17 AM

I M SO SORRY SHAHEEN!
I missed two updates!
I m bad.

And my goodness..what updates..
*Swoons*
I m falling love with Aiden.
I really am.
If at any point, Sun doesn't want him, he is mine.

Your writing skills are improving SO MUCH Shaheen!
SO MUCH!
I m very happy for you.
Congratulations.

And Mitch..Grr...I hope the charges are removed..soon.

Update!

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

Hi Suki
Thanks you SO much about the compliment
It means a LOT to me -_-
Shaheen
Posted Image
P.S. You're not bad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users