• Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic

#1 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:29 PM

Heyy guy....this is my first story on MCMB...or actually my first story ever!!English's not my first language...so CC will be most welcome!!And if you guys don't like it...please tell me so!!!

Prologue:

Ever tried living with seven guys in a house?? I mean with your six brothers plus one moody cousin? I suggest you try it! It's super mega fun!!NOT!I tell you what's its like. It's like your social life is thrown in the dustbin(not that I have one), and you have to be the cook of seven guys with seven different tastes, every guys fear to approach you because of your brothers and you don't have the right to date till you are eighteen!

Me, Sunshine Ashby, and this is my story.

So??.....Should I get it deleted!!
If you guys like this I'll describe the brothers briefly so that you can get an idea!

Shaheen :a_smil08:

#2 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:31 PM

Hiiiiiiiiii Shaheen!

This story sounds great!!!

Gosh, I wouldn't ever want to live with 6 brothers! It's bad enough having two brothers! Lol.

UPDATE SOON PLEASE :)

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------
Screw being a princess, I want to be a vampire

#3 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:39 PM

Hi Alex...am glad you like it!!Though you are a better writer than me!
You are the first one to post...so an ice cream for you :mgicecream: first one first serve.lol

#4 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:43 PM

Hi Alex...am glad you like it!!Though you are a better writer than me!
You are the first one to post...so an ice cream for you :mgicecream: first one first serve.lol

Hiiiiiiiiiii

Yummy! Thanks!

I'm sure your a great writer too! :)

Can't wait till you update!

Alex

#5 XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 11:14 PM

STOP IN THE NAME OF MCMB do not delete this story it is really good even though i have only read the prolouge i love it so update soon!

Peace out

Xxx

:heartbeat: Pen :heartbeat:

#6 katfaye

katfaye

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 11:19 PM

Heyy guy....this is my first story on MCMB...or actually my first story ever!!English's not my first language...so CC will be most welcome!!And if you guys don't like it...please tell me so!!!

Prologue:

Ever tried living with seven guys in a house?? I mean with your six brothers plus one moody cousin? I suggest you try it! It's super mega fun!!NOT!I tell you what's its like. It's like your social life is thrown in the dustbin(not that I have one), and you have to be the cook of seven guys with seven different tastes, every guys fear to approach you because of your brothers and you don't have the right to date till you are eighteen!

Me, Sunshine Ashby, and this is my story.

So??.....Should I get it deleted!!
If you guys like this I'll describe the brothers briefly so that you can get an idea!

aw shucks. i thought she was living with SEVEN GUYS who ARENT related to her. *wiggles eyebrows* darn, i had some pervy thoughts just then...

#7 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:20 AM

Heyy guys, thanks for the reply....I'll try to update soon!!

#8 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:11 PM

Heyy girls, here's the next update...Hope you like it!

Chapter 1
The sun was caressing my face, the light wind was teasing my body, and the wet green grass was stroking my bare feet. Ninth August! My birthday. Today I get eighteen and with the package, freedom to go in the dating world from my brothers...and I get the day off in the kitchen as well. Hah! As if that's a gift! I bet tomorrow before going to college, ahem, my first day, I'll have to clean the house like a maniac!

"Morning Sunshine" Ryan, yelled. "So, hows' our birthday girl?"
"Fine, fine." Atleast for now. "Isn't it Justine turn to mow the lawn?"
"Well , yeah...But I kinda lost a bet, so...here I am.Won't you pity your eldest brother and help me pick up all these trash?"
"Hmmm....NO"
"Just my luck..." And he goes away, cursing the day Justine was born under his breath
Since for two years, I've been living with my brothers and Aidan (my cousin) alone in our home in UK. After the death of my grandpa, who was totally loaded, my mom inherited the old man wealth, and set off with my Dad to explore the ''wide world'. And Aidan has been living with us for like... forever! He's rather the moody type, ahem...the sexy moody type, with messy brown hair, and hazel eyes. He's like a brother to me, so, lead your wrong thought away. Okay, I admit that sometimes I do have some more than brotherly feelings for him...but hey, I'm a girl, who can blame me!

Ryan, Nick and Josh are in Law, Business and Medicine respectively. They are the triplets! James's in Art.Justin and Austin , the twin, are in Agriculture and Technology respectively. Me I'm in economics, just like Aidan, who's in his last year.

Tomorrow will be my first day in college and I am so so very excited. NOT! All my brothers will be there, including Aidan. So, it's gonna be hell there.
................END OF CHAPTER 1.................. :m:
Well??........

Loves, Shaheen

#9 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:17 PM

Hiiiiiiiiii

L.O.V.E It!!!!!!!

I can tell this story is going to be hilarious!!

Great start ;)

UPDATE SOON :)

Alex

#10 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:07 PM

Hiii. Thanks!!! Ya, its supposed to be hilarious...a kinda of romantic comedy....

#11 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:52 AM

Chapter 2
Crap!All my bones are aching like hell.I predicted well. The kitchen was a total disaster, ketchup sauce on the floor, half-peeled potato in the sink, banana peel in the refrigerator....After one hour of scrubbing and rubbing, I dedicated myself to another hour for preparing breakfast which consisted of scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, toasts, cereals.....

After three months of holiday, I guess it was no surprise that everyone was sleepy and cranky. James was even eating his toast half dozed.Well, who can blame him!
"Well guys, I guess I'll have to search for a date for Frriday night." I said humorously, trying to lighten the mood. But I guess my attempt would not what you would call a 'hit'. Just as I finish my sentence, there was a light tension in the air, and everyone was avoiding my gaze. These guys are up to something, I can tell! But what??
"Actually, we found you a date and we're inviting him for dinner tonight." Aidan put in, in a very, ahem, husky and sexy voice, instantly making me forgetting my earlier suspicion.Why! My brothers found me a date! I was all teary with happiness. But of course, I couldn't let them see. The tears I mean. The'll all start fussing and ask me who to beat. Yeah, apparently that's the only language the know.Physical language! Well, back to the subject, "Who?", I asked, wanting to know the guy my brothers choose for me. How sweet of them!.........and how wrong was I....

"Norbert", Josh put in. "He's in Aidan class, and I guess you two will have a lot in common sice you guya are in the same field, right?" Norberts??Uurrggh!! What a geeky name. Seeing me make a face, Austin added, "He's real intelligent, funny and all what you would want in a guy. So, go for it, sis."
"Well, i don't like blockheaded guys, so I guess I do prefer the intelligent ones." I said weekly.

Instantly all of them was cheered up and Aidan said that he'll invite Norbert (Really, I wouldn't advised any parents to named their child Norbert) for dinner tonight.
After a long discussion, it was decided that I should drive in Aidan's car. Really, in the morning sunlight, that guy looks as if he just step out of a movie. Maybe Twilight, minus all these vampire's assets. Crap! I'm daydreaming about him again. He's like a brother to me and I have brotherly feelings for him, He's like a brother to me and I have brotherly feelings for him, He's like a brother to.........I recited trying to chase away his not too appropriate thought out of my head. Maybe I should start another mantra...Norbert is my future boyfriend and I'm going on a date with him Friday night, Norbert is.....Well, that don't really work.

Arriving at college, i could see Jessica waiting for me. Instantly a radiant smile spread on our faces and we huge each other out of joy. I've been friend with Jess since kindergarten.As we start talking about our holiday and plans for the future, I could see her eyeing Ryan in the corner of her eyes."Talk to him" I put in."No freak*ng way!", she said, talking a step back.
"Why don't you take your chance.Who knows, he may like you back." I said, a bit irritated. I really don't knows what she sees in Ryan.But then, she's not his sister.
"C'mon, you know very well he doesn't. He thinks of me as his little sister's bestfriend."

At the far end of the campus, I could see James beating the crap out of a guy.Typical.Ooops, Nick's joining in. Better go and see what's all that about.
...........................End of chapter 2 :m: ...................

#12 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:14 PM

Hiiiiiiiii

Awesome!!!

Alex
:m:

#13 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:30 PM

Haha..pretty funny!
I would really like to read more.
Well it was a TAD bit confusing towards the starting, I mean with SO many guys and all.
I just confused their names maybe.

Anyways ,I like the idea, so I guess I will read it!!

Please update soon!

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#14 princessesrox123

princessesrox123

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:51 PM

The story sounds really funny!

Update Soon!

-Nikki :icon_sunny:

#15 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:57 PM

Hey Shaheen!

Maybe you should post a list of all the characters - especially the guys ;)

So nobody will get confused. Just a suggestion.

Great story, though.

Alex :m:

#16 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:12 PM

Wow...I'm glad you guys like this so much...

List of the Ashby brothers (in chronological order):
The triplets: Ryan, Nick and Josh_age:22
James_age:20
The Twin: Justin and Austin_19

Sunshine_age:18

Aidan Ashby (their cousin)_age: 22

Well, I hope that helps....

#17 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:36 PM

Wow...I'm glad you guys like this so much...

List of the Ashby brothers (in chronological order):
The triplets: Ryan, Nick and Josh_age:22
James_age:20
The Twin: Justin and Austin_19

Sunshine_age:18

Aidan Ashby (their cousin)_age: 22

Well, I hope that helps....

Hiiiiiiii

Awesome! Thanks a lot.

Alex

#18 XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:33 PM

Hi

Shaheen that was awsome you have a talent and sunshine? what a weird name I like weird! hahah anyways love your story shaheen pleaseee update!

Peace out

Xxx

Pen

#19 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:40 AM

Hi

Shaheen that was awsome you have a talent and sunshine? what a weird name I like weird! hahah anyways love your story shaheen pleaseee update!

Peace out

Xxx

Pen

Heyy...thanks.I' glag you think I've talent. Ya, weird name just add an interesting spot to the story. That's what I think...
Will try to update soon...
Loves, Shaheen :a_smil08:

#20 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:10 AM

I'm so very happy, so I've decided to post the 3rd chapter sooner...hope it's good.

Chapter 3
Thirty minutes. Thirty minutes till Norbert to arrive, and I haven't yet finished preparing dinner. Thank God I asked Jess to come and help me. Actually, it was rather a setup. Not that she and Ryan need to know that. I thought that the more Ryan sees of Jess, the more he'll get to know her and eventually, ahem, falls in love with her. Cliche, I know. But, hey, there's no harm in trying, right?

"So, Sunny, how's it going?The dinner, I mean." Ryan said, strolling in the kitchen and taking a can of coke in the refrigerator.
"Keep that coke back in its place!" I said in my normal menacing tone."And put some ice on that cheek of yours. What was you thinking by getting in a fight with that boy." I scoffed.

My first day in college, and my brothers are already getting into a fight because of me. All that boy said was "Hey Austin, your sister got legs that are worth fantasising for." That's all that the guy said.Really! It was rather a compliment, but no, Austin said that the guy had perverted thoughts about me and hence had to jump on him, so did Nick. And when Ryan came, he join the party without knowing the reason of the fight. Good for him he get a punch on his cheek.

"Oh, hi Jessica. I didn't know you were coming." Ryan said, pressing an ice pack against his cheek.
"Oh Ryan...umm...hi. Sun invited me for dinner, umm, you...you don't mind, do you? About me joining dinner with...with you guys, I mean." Jess said, stammering. Apparently, a shirtless Ryan is having its effects on Jess. But of course, being Ryan, he didn't notice anythings.
" 'course not honey.When girls are doing the cooking, I never mind.Joke." Ryan said, sending his five hundred watt smile toward Jess. Apparently breathless, Jess couldn't utter a single word.
"You know Ry, Jess's a better cook that I."I said, coming to Jess rescue.
"Really?..." Ryan said, winking to Jess,and he strolled away from the kitchen.
"Need a paper bag?" I asked Jess, in case she wanted to hyperventilate.
"Please, I'll have one."
Ooops, someone's knocking at the door. Checking myself for the last time in the mirror,I applied the lightest of lipstick, and strolled away to open the door, with the brightest smile on my face.
Oh-oh....that's can't be Norbert.From what my brothers described him atleast. I guess the poor guy lost his way and wanted help. "Yes?, how can I help you, mister?", I asked, wanting to help the guy. Poor boy, he looks embarrassed. Well, I guess me too I'ld have felt that way.
"Hello, miss", he said with a slight bow and I could see a slight blush on his face.Hmmm, shy and manners. "I'm Norbert and I'm invited here for dinner. I've been invited here personally by Aidan." he said, weekly. I plastered an artificial smile on my face and said," Oh, Norbert, do come in." I said politely, but my animated version was all like: NO....no,no,no.no!!No freak*ng way.He can't be Norbert.That guy has messy brown hair, and compare to Aidan's hair (who's ahem real sexy),he's is real freaky and disgusting. He also wears Harry Potter glasses and he has the palest skin I've ever seen.As pale as a ghost, I tell you! He's wearing a dark green shirt,( which, by the way, is not doing any good to his complexion) tucked in his pants.Pants that ,forget my dad, even my deceased granpa wouldn't wear.
Without showing my oh, so very not kind thoughts about him, I guide him in the house, preparing myself for a nightmare of a dinner.

...........................End of chapter 3 :m: ...................

#21 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:53 AM

Hiiiiiiiii

Must be nice to have loads of brother plus a cousin...not!

Although, if they weren't related to her....Lol.

Awesome update!!

Alex :m:

#22 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:51 AM

Well, being outnumbered my the Y-chromosome is not nice at all

Thanks for the comment

#23 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:46 AM

Ah Shaheen!
Thanks for that List of Boys.
THAT REALLY HELPED!

And goodness, Norbert (Who was supposed to be somewhat like Aiden) is a geek?
OH NO!
But wait, what if the brothers are planning on getting their sister this kind of boyfirend only?
So that she stays safe and stuff.
Hmm..that could be a possibility!

Anyways, Nice update!
And AW JESS!
She so hopelessly hooked!
Hahaaa..I hope she and Ryan get together!

Update Soon!

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#24 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:22 AM

Well, maybe these guys are planning to hook their sis to a harmless guy....Who knows....continue to read and you will know if these guys have devious plan....

Ya, I guess Jess is totally hooked!!!
Thanks Suki.....

#25 XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:12 PM

SHAHEEN honey that was pawsome ( thats my new saying cos i love animals) I cant wait to read more about the dinner its going to be a real nightmare I can TELL

Peace out

Xxx

Pen

#26 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 01:20 AM

Pawsome?? Hmmm...I'll remember that.
Thanks for the comment. Will update soon...

#27 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:08 AM

Chapter 4
As I predicted, it was a TOTAL nightmare. Apparently, that guy lacks subject to talk about. I mean what do I care about people killing polar bears to make clothes. Okay, It's horrendous and all, but I''m going to be an economist not a person who works for the animal right organizations! And when I told him that, Aidan kicked me under the table. Yeah, you heard me well! That stupid *%$^^*!%!!Thank God Jess was with me though.

When I was serving desserts, Norbert invited me to go out with him on Friday night. ON A POLITICAL MEETING!!!! That guy is a total wacko I tell you.Of course, I flatly refuse him! "Oh, Norbert, that's very kind of you, but I got a project to prepare and I don't have a single minute to myself." I said, ignoring the evil eyes that Aidan was shooting at me. "Oh,sweet, I'll come and help you with it." Norbert said cheerfully. Arrrrrrr. That guy get on my nerve. Doesn't he get the message?? I DON'T WANT TO GET IN HIS COMPANY!! Okay Sun, take a deep breath....in...out...in...out. " Oh, no. It's alright." I said, waving my hand in a casual dismissive way. "Me and Jess are working together on it. So, it's alright. You don't need to come." I said, clearly emphasizing the last line."Alright then." He said. Oouuf!! Finally he got the message. About time. The project saved me. Or rather the assignment. A 'welcome assignment' as our economics's teacher put it. A hell of a welcome I say!
"What about lunch on Saturday?" Norbert said. Apparently he didn't got the message.That I don't want to go out with him I mean.Hmmm...I guess some drastic measures are called for.
" Look Robert. Sorry, Norbert. I can't go with you Saturday, or next Saturday. Infact, I'm not going out with you at all." I said, in my politest tone. Well, that is clear enough, right? I mean, if he doesn't understand now, I don't know what will make him. Sorry if I was a bit rough on him. But I'm never going on a date with a guy who eats with his mouth open.NEVER.

There was a slight tension in the air. So, I start to collect the dishes and went in the kitchen. Apparently, Jess had followed me since she was right behind me. "So...that was quite a show there." Jess said. "Jess, do you think I was too rude." I said, feeling bad for my behavior. " As a friend, I ought to say 'no, of course not Sun', but deep down you'll know I'll be lying. So, I'll tell you the truth. Yes, you were rude. But you had to be frank, Sun. He didn't understand it when you hinted that you won't go out with him initially. So, he deserve it." Jess said. You see, that's why I like Jess. She'll tell you the truth and comfort you at the same time. "Well, Aidan's not gonna be too happy about it though.Norbert's his friend." Jess added. " Yeah, I guess." I said, feeling tears swelling in my eyes.
"Oh God!! What's this assignment about? I don't understand a thing." I said to Jess in an agitated tone. Yeah, Jess's crashing at my place today so that we can work on our assignment. Not that anything was done." Well, Sun, you so politely declined Mr People-shouldn't-kill-polar-bears' offer to help you, so we are on our own now." Jess said. trying to mimic Norbert tone. At that, we both roll on bed with laughter.

"Why don't we scratch the assignment and eat the leftover desserts with some good musics?" I suggested."Good idea. Any new music around here?" Jess asked." Nope, but Ry got some new. Come, we'll take it." I said, already dragging her towards Ryan's room."No,no,no,no, Sun! I can't do this. I mean Ryan's room? I really can't." Jess protested, trying to break free of me. Why can't she just shut up and come with me? Really, when going to see the love of her life, she should be jumping with excitement, right? But , no. Not Jess. I practically had to dragged her to Ryan's room. Some might think I was kidnapping her! Without knocking, I open Ryan's room, walk in and take his DVD on the shelf.He's not in his room...too bad. He must be in the bathroom. Ooops, here he comes.
"Sunshine! What're you doing here? With Jess? Ever heard of knocking sister?" Ryan said, drying his hair with a towel, half nude. With only boxers!" We did knock. You didn't heard. And we're just borrowing some of your musics." I put in. " Oh, Sun, umm, you didn't knock.' Great! My friend's not supporting me now. Just the sight of Ryan with only his calvin on him start to make Jess ramble." Oh I didn't knock? Must've forget." I said defending myself and drag Jess out of the room before Ryan take back his DVDs. I've been doing quite a lot of dragging today.

Desserts! Remembering dessert, I walk in the kitchen, only to find Aidan already there. My heart started to beat a bit too quickly. No, he wasn't only in his boxer! Duh! " Aidan, I need to talk to you."I said, weekly. Without a word to me or a glance at me, he walk out of the kitchen, leaving me alone with Jess. And a single tear slip down my cheek.
...........................End of chapter 4 :m: ...................

#28 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 08:44 AM

Poor Sun!
But Poor Aiden Too!
They both must be feeling so sad!
STUPID NORBERT!
What a weird name.
EW.
And I would never date anyone who eats with his motuh open either.
GROSS!
Aiden should understand. Maybe he will.
And Maybe even Sun shouldn't have been that rude, but what can one do when the other persons doesn't get the hint?

I love this!

Update Soon!

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#29 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 12:04 PM

^^ Heyy Suki...thanks for the comment. Stupid Norbert...right!!!

#30 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:28 PM

Hiiiiiiiiii

God, I hate Norbert. I hate guys who don't get the message.

Love this story.

So funny! :a_smil08:

Alex

#31 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:04 AM

Hi Alex!!
So glad you like it, and find it funny....
Will update soon...

P.S. REVISE WELL FOR YOUR EXAMS!!

#32 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:18 AM

Hi Alex!!
So glad you like it, and find it funny....
Will update soon...

P.S. REVISE WELL FOR YOUR EXAMS!!

Thanks! lol. :lol:

Alex

#33 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:48 AM

Chapter 5
Now that I've overcome my grief, I'm not angry with myself anymore. Infact, I don't understand why Aidan is angry with me. I mean, it's me who should be angry with him, right? I didn't ask him to bring Norbert! He knows Norbert's not my type. What happen last night was bound to happen. So, am not going to say sorry or shed another single tear for Aidan. It's decided! Am going to ask him what's his problem with me in the car while going to college. I can't ask now. Everyone's taking their breakfast and I know if I talk to Aidan now there's gonna be a hell of a fight.

"Hey Jess, why don't you come with me to the party tonight? It's my friend birthday, come and we'll enjoy ourselves" James said cheerfully. What is he playing at? I, mean James knows about Jess loving Ryan. So, why's he doing this? What if he's playing with Ryan? And seeing his reaction? "Umm, umm, I don't know James...I don't know anybody there." Jess said, a bit confused about James proposal.
"What're you playing at, James? Leave that girl alone. Don't you see you're embarrassing her?" Ryan said, a bit too loudly. What is it am seeing in his eyes?? Jealousy?? I hope so. " Ry, it's not your business who I take with me alright." James said, in an equal tone. " Well, if you're talking about Jess, it's my problem, alright." Ryan scoffed, push his chair and went off.Oh. My. God. Now am sure, he's definitely jealous. "Well Jess, what do you think of that?" James said after hearing Ryan's car, making colour rising Jess's cheek.

"Well, am off" Aidan said, already heading toward the door. "Hey, where're ya going? It's still seven thirty. Wait for me." I said. " I gotta go early today. Take a lift with one of then." he said, in his oh, so serious and sexy voice. What is it with this guy that make me so warm and chill at the same time? Jeez, I shouldn't be thinking about him. " As a matter of fact, me too I have to go early. I've got to go to the library." I said, trying to imitate his serious tone, which by the way was a total flop. Watching me fixedly, he nodded and asked Jess if she's coming or not, and Jess politely declined, saying that she'll be coming later. I've already told Jess about my intention of questioning Aidan in the car and she was more than happy to leave the two of us alone. Me and Aidan, I mean.
Really, that guy got the sexiest hair ever. I just want to place my hand in it and mess it even more. Which, by the way, is not very sisterly of me. I think my mantra should help me in moments like that. It gives me a doze of reality. He's like a brother to me and I have brotherly feelings for him, He's like a brother to me and....After five minutes of silence, I decided to gather my courage and talk to him. And let me tell you, it was not easy. He's wearing sunglasses (which, ahem, makes him looks more sexy), and makes it no easy for me to have a look in his eyes so as to know his current mood. Well, here goes nothing.
"What is exactly your problem, Aidan?" I said, trying to be tough but it came out as a phrase of resignation, despair. " Excuse me?" He said. Excuse me? That's only what he got to say. After all the courage I've taken, he's pretending to don't know what I'm talking about. Well, now I'm angry. Seriously angry.
"Look Aidan, don't pretend to not knowing what I'm talking about. Because I know you do. You've been angry and cold with me, and I don't understand why exactly. Because it's me who should be angry about the Norbert episode. So, spill it out Aidan" I said, in one serious angry tone.

No reply. Well, I guess was a fool to expect anything. And just then, he speed up and park the car roughly. Well, that sure make my heart speed up, because right now, Aidan is real angry and I wasn't really expecting that. You see, in my plan, it was me who should be angry. But then, all my plans always flop. I don't think I will make a good director. Not that I'm thinking of becoming one. " Well, you want to talk? Okay, fine by me. Shoot." He said, angrily. " I just want to know what is your problem with me. And don't give me that stupid excuse-me piece of sh*t." I shot back and please with myself to be on the same level with him. " Well, I'm not angry with you. Satisfied?"He scoffed. " If you want, I would apologized to Norbert. Though I've promised myself not to. But I will do it because I don't want anyone of you guys to be angry with me." I said, my voice shooking a little and to hide the tears that was swimming in my eyes, I turn my head and look at the window. But apparently he already seen it and said "Don't cry. Look at me. Am not angry with you because of Norbert alright." He said, softly."Then why are you so...so cold with me. What is it I did?" I asked. " Nothing." He said, barely a whisper, and then, his hand on my cheek, he press his lips on mine.
...........................End of chapter 5 :m: ...................

#34 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:30 PM

THEY KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was awesome!!!
I love Aidan!!!

But aren't they cousins????

Oh well. At least it's not illegal.

UPDATE SOON!!! I'm begging you!

Alex

#35 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 03:35 AM

Hi Alex...will try to update soon
Ya, they're cousin....and as far as I know, kissing your cousin is not illegal.....except in Hinduism I guess...not sure though!

#36 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:57 AM

crap.
Is all I can think of to say.
And no it is not illegal in Hinduism either. But we never do it actually.
No one has ever attempted it.

But anyways, this was a bit of shocker.
And I don't really think I can easily feel joyous because after the kiss is over, maybe he will regret doing it and then that will break Sun's heart.
You know the whole speech about, "We shouldn't have done that. This is wrong".
I m not sure if this will follow this incident or not.
But I wait for the next update to really scream and shout.
Because next update will decide what the real thing is, this could be just i the heat of the moment and all.
If it is real, it will appear again and when it does, I will be the one to scream and shout the most. Seriously.

But for now, make do with only this.
OH MY GOD!! THEY FREAKING KISSED!!!!!!

:hyper:

:D

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#37 takari28

takari28

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:17 PM

New Reader :mgwave:
Like it so far.
Update Soon
~Kari~

#38 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:12 AM

crap.
Is all I can think of to say.
And no it is not illegal in Hinduism either. But we never do it actually.
No one has ever attempted it.

But anyways, this was a bit of shocker.
And I don't really think I can easily feel joyous because after the kiss is over, maybe he will regret doing it and then that will break Sun's heart.
You know the whole speech about, "We shouldn't have done that. This is wrong".
I m not sure if this will follow this incident or not.
But I wait for the next update to really scream and shout.
Because next update will decide what the real thing is, this could be just i the heat of the moment and all.
If it is real, it will appear again and when it does, I will be the one to scream and shout the most. Seriously.

But for now, make do with only this.
OH MY GOD!! THEY FREAKING KISSED!!!!!!

:hyper:

:D

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

Well, Suki, maybe he'll regret it.....or maybe not.....need to read the next update for that!
Well, thanks for the comment...

#39 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:13 AM

New Reader :mgwave:
Like it so far.
Update Soon
~Kari~

Hey Kari...am glad you like it!!
Will try to update soon

#40 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:52 AM

Chapter 6
"He WHAT?" Jess yelled. " Jess, I don't think there in Japan they heard you correctly." I retorted. " I DO NOT care!! He KISSED you? When, where, how....c'mon, I want all the details. Was it good? Did you get to put your hands in his hair...was it all soft? Did it smell good? What about..."
"Jess, STOP IT!" I cut her. Jeez, I was so embarrassed. Practically all the students was glancing at us. "It wasn't really a kiss, alright? He just like brushed his lips with mine. And yeah, it felt good, Didn't get to put my hand in his hair b'cause it lasted like two seconds and no, I don't know if it smell good as I wasn't breathing! I replied back in an aggravated tone.
"Alright. I can feel you're angry right now, but I need to know more. What happen next? After he kissed you, I mean. What did he say?" Jess asked, in a more calm tone. "Nothing." I replied. "Nothing? As in,... nothing? How come?"She said, apparently confused that Aidan didn't say anything.
"Well, I asked him not to say anything after the incident. He was about to speak and I cut him. I know what he would have said: Am sorry, it shouldn't have happen kind of shi*t" I said.
" You're such an idiot!! I'm sorry, but that's what you are!" Jess said, angrily and strolled away.

Well, what does she know? Aidan kissed me out of pity. No, he didn't said that. But it was clear. He kissed me just after he saw my tears. I wasn't about to say that to Jess. She wouldn't have understand. I had to cut Aidan and asked him to don't say a word because it would have break my heart....because just as he kissed me, I discovered how much I love him and always has. And he saying that it was a mistake...well, my heart would have shattered in million pieces right then and he would have know I love him. Which I don''t want him to know. I don't want his pity... And about Jess? Well, she'll come around. She knows I've a crush on my dear cousin, but she doesn't know about me being in love...yet. Yes, I would tell her. Not now though. I haven't figure out all the pieces yet myself. I'll need to chew on my situation for the moment.

This love thing is really taking a lot of space in my mind. I need to concentrate on my asignment right now. So, I'll put Aidan in the back of my mind, which is no game, and I stroll in the library with the idea of searching notes. "Hey, hi Sunshine. You remember me?Mitch, Mitch Walton. I sit right next to you in the class." The guy said. "Oh, Mitch...yeah, I remember. You needed something?" I said in my sweetest tone. Look, the fact that I love Aidan doesn't mean that I can't eye other guy, right? And he does look kind of hot. Not as hot as Aidan of course!No doubt in that.
"Umm, you see I've got this party to go tonight and I was wondering if you will be able to go with me." He said in a very seductive tone. "It's a friend party." He added." You know what Mitch, I'll come with you." I said in a confident tone
My first date, can you believe that! It's the same party that James invited Jess to. I said yes to Mitch because I think it's a good way for me to forget Aidan. I just wish Mitch doesn't kiss me goodbye after the party. You see, I can still feel Aidan lips on mine, and ,ahem, it's a good feeling which I don't want to lose. When Jess learned that I was going to the party, she accepted James invitation. No, she still loves Ryan. The fact that she's in love doesn't mean that she cannot have fun. I'm a living proof of that! Well, not exactly. You see, Aidan's here also which is a hinder for the part of me having fun. When the guy of your life is in the same room as you, it's a little difficult to have fun with another guy. Aidan's leaning his back on the bar with both his elbows and watching everyone in the party like a deadly cat. Jeez, did I just said that? Deadly cat?

" Hey Sunshine, I just met one of your brothers there." Mitch said, coming in my direction. Oh my! I just hope he didn't got to taste their punch." I'm invited at your place tomorrow night. For dinner. Good, huh?" He added. Well, looks like James's getting along with Mitch. Good sign! Tomorrow I'm going to introduce my , ahem, first boyfriend to my family! But why am I not excited?
" Hey, that's nice! So, you guys are getting along!" I said, and noticed Mitch waving in Aidan's direction, who nodded to him ." You know Aidan?" I asked. " Well, yeah...I just told you he invited me to dinner." He replied, and I didn't bother to correct his mistake about Aidan being my brother. Because I *should* be considering him as a brother. Not as a love prospectus! " Mitch I have to get back home now. You mind drive me back?" I asked.
"No need to bother. I'm going home too, and I'll drive sunshine back." Aidan said, in his serious sexy tone while coming toward
...........................End of chapter 6 :m: ...................

#41 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:58 AM

No need to bother. I'm going home too, and I'll drive sunshine back." Aidan said, in his serious sexy tone while coming toward us. "Oh, well...if you insist! I'll hang back here and celebrate with my friend." Mitch replied back, a huge smile on his face. The stupid *^#%%!*$^*!!! He prefer to celebrate than to drive me back! And now I'll have to drive back with Aidan! First he invited Mitch at our place...then he asked to drive me home. What is he playing at? Something's not right....

And of course, the drive home was in total silence....not that I was expecting a love revelation!

...............End of chapter 6 :m: .....................

P.S. Sorry about that. Error in copying....

#42 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:27 PM

Hiiiiiiiiiiii

*Sigh* I love Aidan.

He sounds super hot!!

Oooh I hope he kisses her again!! *Fingers crossed*

UPDATE SOON! :)

Alex

#43 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:08 AM

Yep...*finger crossed*
Thanks.....I'm glad you find him hot....
Will update soon....

#44 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:46 AM

Ahem Ahem...Shaheen, wondeful update.
Seriously, what IS Aiden playing at?
This is weird.
And I hope somehow by some miracle it turns out that Aiden is not her cousin!!
PLEASE!
An I have a hunch, that Aiden reciprocates Sun's feelings.
Just a hunch.

We will have to wait and see what happens in the car ride to confirm my suspicion.

Update Again soon!

Love,
*♥Suki♥*

#45 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:54 AM

^^hey...thanks...
A hunch....well, we'll see....
Well about the drive back home....

And of course, the drive home was in total silence....not that I was expecting a love revelation!

That's what sun said....so, nothing happen....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users