• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#91 NikkiJane

NikkiJane

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:18 PM

Ohhh I can't wait till she bumps into one of the guys again.
The suspense is killing me >_<

Update soon please :)
Nikki

#92 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 05:41 PM

Like, Yz, I am soooooooooooooooo sorry for not checking the updates earlier!
I love it.
And I see Sophie and Amy have been talking about bleep tests.
God, I hated that day. Terrible, terrible, terrible.
Sophie got to 3.4, I got to 4.1, it wasn't much better. :D
Anyway, I can't wait for a new update.
Helen x

Yah, bleep tests are the substance of our nightmares. Haha.
Well mine.
OH MY COOKIES.
Grinding and making out!?
Seems like she had fun. xD

-Amy

#93 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 04:43 PM

Update soon so I can find out what happens to when Blake runs into those guys again! Please? And...if you don't, then I'll be angry...Sort of, not literally. But sad that your updating. :(

Alison Please update?

#94 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:40 PM

Tee hee!
It's fun when she runs into T....oops! Can't tell you till the update!
Muahahahhaha!

PAGE THREE!

WOOW!

I think I've just created a page three dance!
And it goes like this!
Hip shaky shakey, spin! spin! spin! shoulder shaky shaky! put one elbow in, do the chicken dance! and BAM.
It's the Page three dance!!!

I'll try and update soon, but I've got lots of homework to do!
:happy8:

:krakrani: Yz

#95 Divalectable217

Divalectable217

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:13 PM

***New Reader Alert***

This story is...ADDICTING! Hee hee hee. It's so cute. "Stupid butt." lol! :D

Update soon before I DIE from the suspense! :aiwebs_001:

:icon_eek: I am gonna stare at you like this :icon_eek: until you update again....

:icon_eek:

*continues to stare*

:icon_eek:

Luv, Diva :spinstar:

#96 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:11 PM

NEW READER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad you like it!
I'm uber happy everyone liked the story! And those who "didn't see the update" you are completely forgiven because you totally did check!!!! hahaahhaha!
Anyway! Enjoy the update!

_____

Chapter 13

Walking into the school I felt as if someone were putting a plastic bag around my enthusiasm for life.

“This hallway smells like cheap cologne and coffee.” Taylor said as she came up beside me.

“Urg. I know.” I said, finding my locker and spinning my combination into the lock.

Taylor already had her books. She leaned against the locker beside mine. “I wish I had the balls to skip school. But I’d get caught.”

I snorted. “Yeah. If I tried to skip, I’d probably die.”

Kyle, the guy whose locker was beside mine came up beside me.

“Hey, you mind moving?” The big guy growled, killing Taylor and I’s laughter.

Taylor stepped out of his way and came around to my other side. I pulled the rest of my books out of my locker before turning to look at her.

“Ready for a day in the hell of hole?” I asked

“Oh yes.” She said, frowning. “I’m going to go to homeroom, have fun in science. I’ll be hoping he doesn’t remember anything.” She grinned at me then turned and headed for a staircase close to my locker. Her homeroom was on the second floor, mine was on the first.

I slammed my locker door and headed towards my homeroom. I had to twist and turn to get through the narrow hallways without hitting anybody. Although even with my crafty maneuvers I managed to bump into two or three people.

In my homeroom I took my seat and opened the book I always kept with me.

One word kept ripping through my brain as I looked at the words on the page.

Loser. Loser. Loser.

The warning bell rang. I looked up to see a few people walking into the door. I followed one particular boy as he walked to his chair. Paul Matter was smiling as he walked to his seat. His curly brown hair bounced as he walked. He was on the shorter side, but very cute, with dark blue eyes and full lips.

I blinked and looked down at my book again when he glanced my way.

The second bell rang and my homeroom teacher had us all stand for the pledge of allegiance before turning on the morning announcements.

I stared blankly at the “news anchors” on screen, aware of the steady talking around me. I was never a part of these conversations.

First and second periods went by quickly, neither of them was very exciting. I was the first person in my third period science class due to the fact that my second period was in the room beside it.

I was sitting there pretending to read my book when I heard some laughing as a group of kids in my class walked in.

I was still staring blankly at a page when someone poked me in the side. “So what’s your favorite Jack Johnson song?”

I squealed because of the poke, but froze when I heard the question.

“What?”

“That is what you told me to ask you, isn’t it? Something about Jack Johnson?”

I turned to look at Todd, blinking. “What?” I repeated.
“That is what you told me to ask you, isn’t it? Something about Jack Johnson?” He furrowed his eyebrows.
“Oh. Yeah, no you’re right.” I stumbled over my words, avoiding his eyes. I closed my book, took a deep breath and looked up at him. “The News.” I told him.
“What?”
“My favorite song of his, it’s called The News.” I wished he would sit down so that I didn’t have to gaze up at him so awkwardly.
“I’ve never heard of it. But then again I’ve never heard about Jack Johnson.” He smiled crookedly at me.
“Not many people have. It’s more mellow music though.” I found it surprisingly easy to talk him.
“I like being mellow. It’s…fun?”
I laughed. He grabbed a chair and spun it around so that he could sit on it backwards.
I welcomed the fact that I could now look straight at him instead of with a chink in my neck. “Mellow is good.” I told him. “Unless you are a little depressed, then mellow music just pisses you off.” I grinned.
“True that, kid.”
Miss. McDonnie walked into the room. “Please move your chair back to its designated area, Mr. Harper.” She pushed her huge glasses up her long nose.
“Control freak.” He whispered before standing and pushing the chair back to its original place. “Talk to you later, Blake.” He walked over to his assigned seat, which was on the opposite side of the classroom.
Science went quickly. I couldn’t help that notice that a few people who were friends with Todd were glancing at me all throughout class. It took much self-control to keep the smile from playing across my face.
At the end of class Todd met me at the door. “Hey, can I get your phone number? Later, I mean, because I have to run to my next class, but I would like to call you some time. You know. To converse about Jack Johnson and such other mellow music that you listen to.” He smiled at me.
“Yeah. And you can tell me about all the un-mellow music that you listen to.” I told him, trying out my rusty flirtation skills.
“Sounds like a plan. I’ll talk to you later!” He started walking quickly down the hall. I assumed he had to get to the gym, which was in another building on the high school campus.
I shook my head in disbelief.
Math was next, and I was feeling a little bit nervous.
Dawson had seen me with Todd and probably thought I was a skank.
I ran into the math room with the bell rang due to the fact that I had been dawdling. As soon as I was in the room my eyes found Dawson, he was sitting at his desk, turned so that he could talk to one of his friends.
His eyes flicked up and met mine. I tried to hold his gaze, and was about to look away when astoundingly, he glanced away first.
I found my desk and slumped down into it. My head thumped once. Any chance I had had with him was probably sitting in a sewer.
Why did I have to be such a *^&$^& bag?
Mr. West stood up from his desk. “Okay. Okay. Okay. Let’s see. Today…we’re going to change some things!” He clapped his hands together and the class groaned.
“New seats for this week! Because we’re going to be doing some partner work.”
Everyone started looking around, silently making plans on whom they were going to pair with.
“But I’m not going to let you pick your partners! We’re picking them out of a hat!” He held up an old bowler hat. I heard a few people curse under their breath.
“Here’s how it is going to work. This side of the room,” He motioned to the side of the room that I was sitting in, “Is going to write their names on a piece of paper, then this side is going to pick the name!”
I growled under my breath, but wrote my name on a piece of paper and handed it in with the rest.

Mr. West brought the hat to the other side of the room and people started picking out names.

My classmates pulled names out of the hat one by one, saying the names out load.

I was dazing off, staring at the black board—though it was actually green—when I heard my name.

I shook my head and looked up. “Huh?” I questioned.

“Blake, you’re partnered with Dawson.” Mr. West said with a huff. “You should pay more attention!” He waggled a finger at me, but I just rolled my eyes, ignoring him.

Then it hit me like a speeding train. I was being partnered with Dawson. I glanced across the room and locked eyes with him.

His eyes seemed to be less intense than usual, and I could feel an emotion hidden within them. I looked away.

Mr. West told everyone one to move to get with their partners. I picked up my math books and found Dawson standing in the middle of a row of desks.

“Where should we sit?” He asked.

I shifted my weight from foot to foot and stared around the room. “Um…how about over there? I pointed to a vacant corner of the room.

He nodded and started over to the desks.

We sat down in silence. I lightly touched the cover of my book, considering opening it, but before I could Mr. West handed out the assignment.

It had something to do with, rulers, protractors and matching triangles.

Each pair was given the necessary equipment.

We started working on each of our triangles. Only having been given one of each item we had to share. When I was done marking the angle I was going to use with the protractor I reached for the ruler, but at the same time Dawson had been reaching for it. Our hands bumped and a felt a slight shock run up my arm.

“Oh…you shocked me.” I said, pulling my hand away quickly, just out of habit.

“Actually, you shocked me…” He mumbled, reaching the rest of the way and grabbing the ruler.

I blushed at the double meaning of his words.

We finished making our triangles in silence, I made sure not to bump into him any more.

Mr. West sighed heavily. “Now! Compare your triangles! You better not have been peeking! I told you not to!”

I rolled my eyes. “…this school is filled with insane teachers…”

Mr. West turned on me. “What did you say, Miss. Seth?”

I felt heat rush through my entire body. “I said that…that pool is filled with…humane preachers.” I sputtered out the first words that popped into my head.

Mr. West looked at me as though I had my arms strapped into a straight jacket and a horn poking out of my forehead.

“Its for…another class…think of something absolutely absurd that no one else will think of and that will make every one shocked.” I spoke on, not sure what else to do.

The entire class was now looking at me and I felt a few butterflies flap around in my stomach.

Dawson cleared his throat beside me. “Monkeys swim in the Bermuda Triangle with sombreros.” He dictated. “I’m in that class. That’s what I was going to use. But I like Blake’s more.” He avoided my eyes when I looked at him but stared Mr. West down.

“Okay then, um…hold up your triangles.” Our teachers said, waving his hands around as if to wave away our random words.

I looked away from Dawson and held up the piece of paper with my triangle on it. Mr. West came over and snatched it out of my hand at the same time as he snatched Dawson’s.

“You cheated! Your triangles have the same angles!” He waved the papers in our faces.

“I didn’t look.” We both said in unison.

“Really. I didn’t.” I said. “And I didn’t see him looking either.”

“Yeah, I didn’t see Blake looking at mine.”

Mr. West looked at us skeptically before throwing the papers back at us.

I silently examined the two papers, sure enough all of our angles matched perfectly. I fought to quit the smile that was trying to tug itself across my face. I felt words bubble into my mouth but wasn’t exactly sure what they were. However, before they could spill out Dawson leaned towards me.

“Great minds think alike. Maybe we were meant to be…math partners.”

Was there a slight pause between the words “meant to be” and “math partners”? Or was I just leading too much into his words?

________

WOOOOOOOOOOOW.
Hope you liked it!

#97 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:19 PM

I loved it! I hate getting random partners... i always get lazy people.

He soo likes her (he better grr just kidding)

Update again soon!

Natalie

#98 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 04:19 PM

Oh my gosh! That was awesome!! I don't like getting partners, mostly I like doing stuff alone. Maybe it's because I'm really shy at school.

Alison

#99 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 05:40 PM

I loved it! I hate getting random partners... i always get lazy people.

He soo likes her (he better grr just kidding)

Update again soon!

Natalie

Yeah, I hate getting partnered to do stuff too. But if my partner was Dawson I would have NO problem AT ALL.
He might like her...He might not. You'll just have to keep reading to find out! :D

Oh my gosh! That was awesome!! I don't like getting partners, mostly I like doing stuff alone. Maybe it's because I'm really shy at school.

Alison

Awwwww. Most of the time I'm pretty shy in school, but then i realized it's really boring to be quiet and just sit there so now I hardly ever shut up in school! My teachers hate me for it, but my classmates love me for it, cause I always get out teachers WAY off topic with my random outbursts!

I'll update soon!

#100 mychemro*kiss*

mychemro*kiss*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 12:05 AM

*insists* THERE WAS A PAUSE! THERE WAS A PAUSE! THE PAUSE EXISTS!!! IT EXISTS, I TELL YOU!!!

Jess the Shocker :blink:

#101 crazee_top

crazee_top

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 12:07 AM

That Pool is filled with of humane preachers.

hmm... lets all give one!!! It sounds fun!!

**thinks**

The mouse sat on a television while counting to 645 million.

And Dawson helped her!!!!! Ohhhhhhhh...

:love7:

I always read in class. Though I generally have a new book every couple of days.

anywayzzzzzz,
Lurvvvvvving it!!!

Byee,
Jamie xx

#102 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 11:55 AM

Hahaha, awesome comeback.
Ouch with Dawson...and his double meanings...><'
But cool maths partner, wooh!
Update soonn.

-Amy

#103 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:00 PM

*insists* THERE WAS A PAUSE! THERE WAS A PAUSE! THE PAUSE EXISTS!!! IT EXISTS, I TELL YOU!!!

WAS THERE? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Maybe it was just a trick of the teenage girls mind? MAYBE HE WAS JUST SWALLOWING IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS SENTENCE BECAUSE HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH SALIVA!
I dont' know. You'll have to keep reading to find out?

That Pool is filled with of humane preachers.

hmm... lets all give one!!! It sounds fun!!

**thinks**

The mouse sat on a television while counting to 645 million.

And Dawson helped her!!!!! Ohhhhhhhh...

:love7:

I always read in class. Though I generally have a new book every couple of days.

anywayzzzzzz,
Lurvvvvvving it!!!

Byee,
Jamie xx

It is fun making up weird sentences. I wish I actually had to do that for a class. I WOULD BE SO GOOD AT IT.
But no. All my classes are BORING.
I used to read in them, but now I just talk and annoy my teachers. It's sooooo fun. Cause their faces get all red and purple...hahah

Hahaha, awesome comeback.
Ouch with Dawson...and his double meanings...><'
But cool maths partner, wooh!
Update soonn.

-Amy

DOUBLE MEANINGS?!
What double meanings?
:a_smil08:

Glad you guys liked it! I'll update sooonnnn. I hope!

#104 mychemro*kiss*

mychemro*kiss*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:08 AM

WAS THERE? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Maybe it was just a trick of the teenage girls mind? MAYBE HE WAS JUST SWALLOWING IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS SENTENCE BECAUSE HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH SALIVA!
I dont' know. You'll have to keep reading to find out?

*eyes narrow*

You. Wouldn't. Dare. The pasue exists! insist.! He didn't swallow! She didn't imagine it!

THERE.

WAS.

A.

PAUSE!!!!

#105 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:56 PM

Dawson's pause exists! Dawson likes Blake. Blake likes Dawson. It's as simple as that. You just may not believe me. Because your just so...I don't know. I'll have to get back on that. If I can think of any word.

Elephants like to kiss frogs when the king is in his castle.

Oh yeah that's my weird sentence.

And you better update soon. Otherwise I'd be sad.

Alison :mgbubblegum:

#106 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:03 PM

*eyes narrow*

You. Wouldn't. Dare. The pasue exists! insist.! He didn't swallow! She didn't imagine it!

THERE.

WAS.

A.

PAUSE!!!!

OR WOULD I?
I don't know. I'm a pretty daring person sometimes.
:o

Dawson's pause exists! Dawson likes Blake. Blake likes Dawson. It's as simple as that. You just may not believe me. Because your just so...I don't know. I'll have to get back on that. If I can think of any word.

Elephants like to kiss frogs when the king is in his castle.

Oh yeah that's my weird sentence.

And you better update soon. Otherwise I'd be sad.

Alison :mgbubblegum:

haha, I like that sentence! But if Dawson likes Blake, wouldn't that make it to simple???
What if Blake developes a crush on someone else.

No one ever sait that Blake was the one getting crushed, like the title says. ;) MUAAHAHAH

OH...oh what's this?
Is it an UPDATE!
I...I think it is!!!!

_______

Chapter 14

“You’re such a dork.” Kara said to me at lunch after I had told her about my morning.

“Yeah, pretty much.” I said, pushing my glasses up my nose and snorting slightly for emphasis.

I heard a laugh from behind me and Todd came around and sat down in the chair to my left. “That was attractive.” He stated. “Hey, I can’t stay long,” he nodded towards a table a few feet away from ours filled with guys calling his name. “But I saw you here and I figured now was as good a time as ever to get that number of yours.” He handed me his phone under the table.

“Oh, yeah.” I dug mine out of my pocket and handed to him. “Add yourself.”

I plugged my name and number into his phone.

“Thanks, Bee.” He said before getting up and leaving.

“Bye Todd.” I said, waving a bit as he walked away.

Kara stared at me with wide eyes. “My, my. Someone has been lucky.”

I crossed my arms over my chest. “Not really.” I mumbled.

Kara scoffed and continued to eat her lunch, smiling as she did so.

I bit down on a baby carrot with a load snap.

“Oh snap!” Someone said behind me. I thought it was Todd so I turned around to make a snide remark.

But I stopped with a half formed comment in my mouth. Todd was sitting at his table. Instead it was Dawson standing behind me with a few of his friends. The comment I was about to make suddenly tasted bitter in my mouth.

“Crackle, pop.” I muttered weakly. I felt his eyes on my face, but ignored the burning that that felt there, I snapped another bite off the carrot.

His laughter soon melted into the other sounds of the cafeteria.

Kara whistled. “Damn, there is some serious sexual tension between you guys.” She said.

“Yeah, I second that statement.”

I had been so caught up in my conversation with Kara that I had forgotten about all the other people that were sitting at our round cafeteria table. It was Carter who had seconded Kara’s previous statement.

Carter flicked her perfectly curled red hair out of her face and took a sip of her diet coke. There were other murmurs of agreement across the table.

I bit my lip. “Screw you all.” I mumbled. I lost my appetite and stuffed the rest of my lunch into a brown bag and waited to go throw it out.

I drifted through my classes after lunch, only snapping back into my head when I found myself sitting at my desk in my Spanish class. I had no energy; I felt my eyelids slipping shut as people filed through the door. I couldn’t even dig up the energy to open my book and pretend to read it. The air around me felt heavy and when Dawson walked into the room it just got heavier.

I concentrated on not looking at him, counting to four and tapping my finger on the table was working pretty well for me.

Then Senora Algona started speaking in her heavily accented English. I had to strain my ears to understand her, but as soon as I stopped counting the weight collapsed back in on me.

I felt stupid. I felt embarrassed. I felt angry. I felt depressed. I felt happy. I felt frustrated. I felt confused.

I felt like my head was going to spontaneously combust.

I raised my hand. It took Mrs. Algona a minute before she saw me.

“Que quieras?” She asked me. What do you need?

“Um…” I stuttered trying to fight through my crowded mind for the right words. “Puedo ir a…enfermeria?” I managed to ask if I could go to the nurse.

“Si!” Algona answered. “Do you need someone to go down with you? Dawson you can…”

I jerked my hand up. “NO! No. I’m good. I can get there by myself.” I was already standing with my books in my arms. “I can get there on my own.” I tried to smile, but it made me queasy. I couldn’t fit false emotions in my head right now when I had so many real ones.

I saw Dawson look at me strangely as I bolted for the door. I couldn’t look at him. I hit the hall and ran, not making it to the nurse though.

I turned into the first bathroom I saw, walked into a stall, and threw up what little lunch I had my stomach.

The nurse had me lay down for the rest of the day, and then my mother came in to pick me up.

In the car I leaned my head against the window, staring straight ahead.

“How to you feel?” My mother asked tentatively. She didn’t do well with sick people.

I shrugged. “Stressed.”

“Do you have a lot of homework? Do you want me to call Dr. Ronald?”

I cringed at the name of her psychologist.

“No. And most definitely no.” I answered both of her questions.

She nodded. I noticed that she gripped the wheel tighter. “Why are you stressed?”

I shrugged again. “Don’t know.” I lied.

“That’s why you should go see Dr. Ronald, he’s a miracle worker!” She said with false chirpiness.

“No.” I restated.

She sighed. “Okay. I suppose if you don’t want to you don’t have to.”

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I picked it up quickly when I realized it was a call, not a text.

I didn’t recognize the number when I looked at it.

“Hello?” I asked into it after hitting the answer button.

Someone coughed on the other end. “Ah…er…bye.” They hung up.

I looked at my phone, confusion now at the front of my mind. “That was weird.” I stated as my mom parked the car.

I jumped out of the car and ran into the house. Once in my room I turned on my CD player so that the load music of RATM filled the space.

I flopped onto my bed with a loud huff.

I concentrated on the words of Zach de la Rocha as he screamed his political lyrics into a microphone. Taking deep breaths I found myself counting to four again.

I almost didn’t notice when my phone started vibrating from inside my pocket.

I picked it up, found it was a call from Taylor, and answered.

“Hey!” I had to scream above the music. I finally found the CD player remote and turned the volume down.

“Hey, are you okay?” She asked me, concern filled her voice.

I shrugged, though she couldn’t see the motion. “I guess…I was just…overwhelmed. I couldn’t be around people any more. To much going on in my head.” I told her.

She sighed. “Is this about…”

I groaned. “Don’t say it, please, I just can’t handle it right now. I feel so stupid, and angry at myself enough.”

“Sorry.” Taylor said. I heard rusting papers in the background. “I have so much homework it’s not even funny.”

I groaned, thinking of all the work I had to do. “Yeah…me too. I didn’t make it out of school quick enough to not have a ton of homework.”

She laughed. “Oh man, that sucks.”

I was about to say good-bye when I remember that phone call. “Oh, so I got this really weird phone call on my way home.” I told her.

“Do you still have the number?” She asked.

“Yeah, if you give me a sec, I’ll tell you what it is.” I found the number in my recent calls, and recited it to her.

There was silence on her end of the line. “Um…I, ah, don’t think I know whose number that is.” Something hidden in her voice rang in my ears.

“Are you sure?” I questioned, hearing a lie in her voice. “You usually know everyone’s number.”

She coughed. “Nope, don’t recognize it. Well, I’m going to go start making a dent in my mountain of homework, so I’ll talk to you tomorrow, okay?” I could hear her rushing to end our conversation.

“Okay. I’ll be in school tomorrow, so yeah, I’ll talk to you then.”

There was a click on the other end and I knew the conversation was over.

There was something odd about the way Taylor was acting. It didn’t take long for me to realize why.

She knew that number that was for sure.

WHAT'D YA THINK?
Hope you liked it...It had a healthy, or not so healty in Blake's case, dose of Dawson in it!!!!

#107 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 10:51 PM

That would suck so much to be THAT stressed out. I always call back people that hang up on me and ask them why they called and who they are. I love how you had her and Todd switch phones like that and add themselves. I also noticed that Todd called her Bee, not Blake. Just wondering her reaction to that and if other people call her that too.

More Dawson! Update soon!

Natalie

#108 crazee_top

crazee_top

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:05 PM

I wanna no whose number it was!!! im guessing maybe (hopefully) Dawson?? (??) but i dont think so since taylor didnt want to say who it was. hmmm... i wonder... well thats all i got.

brilliant update, as usual!!!!

Lurvvvvvvve ya,
Jamie xx

#109 mychemro*kiss*

mychemro*kiss*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:12 AM

Well, Yz, you may be daring, but atre you daring enough to do... THIS?

*juggles sharp knives with burning wooden handles*

If not, then THE PAUSE EXISTS!!!

*sputttering*

Well, yeah, it's Dawson's number, of course. And the pause exists. It just does. No matter what you say.

*falls asleep*

*dreaming*

Pause... Exists... Dawson... called...

*wakes up*

Haha, Dr. Ronald. I wouldn't call a pshychiatrist who has the same name as the McDonalds clown a trustworthy person...

Well, that's all. No one cares about Todd, by the way. Dawson's better. Way. Better.

#110 NikkiJane

NikkiJane

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:44 AM

Two updates! Woo hoo!

Ooo mysterious phone call??
Who could it be!!
I have a few guesses :D
Can't wait to get the answer though - I'm nearly always wrong.

Nikki

#111 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 09:07 AM

AHA! Must be Dawson.
Poor Blake...vomitted you know...

I just realised something Yz... Your replies to our comments are so evil.
Lmao. xD

-Amy

#112 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:50 PM

That would suck so much to be THAT stressed out. I always call back people that hang up on me and ask them why they called and who they are. I love how you had her and Todd switch phones like that and add themselves. I also noticed that Todd called her Bee, not Blake. Just wondering her reaction to that and if other people call her that too.

More Dawson! Update soon!

Natalie

NATALIE!!!!
Yeah, Bee is suppose to be her nickname, but I guess I didn't really put that into the story. Her friends call her that later on. It kind of hints at how their relationship is, friends right away sort of thing.

I wanna no whose number it was!!! im guessing maybe (hopefully) Dawson?? (??) but i dont think so since taylor didnt want to say who it was. hmmm... i wonder... well thats all i got.

brilliant update, as usual!!!!

Lurvvvvvvve ya,
Jamie xx

JAMIE!!!!!
It might be Dawson.....but it might not be! Yes...yes, Taylor is keeping it a secret, but why?
I don't know!
Glad you liked it!

Well, Yz, you may be daring, but atre you daring enough to do... THIS?

*juggles sharp knives with burning wooden handles*

If not, then THE PAUSE EXISTS!!!

*sputttering*

Well, yeah, it's Dawson's number, of course. And the pause exists. It just does. No matter what you say.

*falls asleep*

*dreaming*

Pause... Exists... Dawson... called...

*wakes up*

Haha, Dr. Ronald. I wouldn't call a pshychiatrist who has the same name as the McDonalds clown a trustworthy person...

Well, that's all. No one cares about Todd, by the way. Dawson's better. Way. Better.

*juggles two sleeping babies, a bottle and continues to type*
I THINK I AM DARING ENOUGH!!!!!

MUAHHAHAHA
Yeah...Dr. Ronald kind of creeps me out....even though he was created by me.
He came from the part of my mind that I usually keep locked up cause it scares me.
WHOA!
I'm super happy that you enjoyed the update! And you should care about Todd because......NEVERMIND

Two updates! Woo hoo!

Ooo mysterious phone call??
Who could it be!!
I have a few guesses :D
Can't wait to get the answer though - I'm nearly always wrong.

Nikki

Hmmm......who could it be? Dawson? Todd? Tony? DEREK?
:icon_geek:

AHA! Must be Dawson.
Poor Blake...vomitted you know...

I just realised something Yz... Your replies to our comments are so evil.
Lmao. xD

-Amy

MUAHAHAHHAHAH *CHOKE*
Oh...oh my. My evil twin seems to have taken over my body when it comes to replying to you guys!!!!!
haha. But both me and my evil twin love you guys!!!!

I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS LIKE IT! Cause secretly everytime I update i'm like. OH MY GOD THEIR GOING TO HATE IT!!!!!! But then you like it and i'm like, THEY LIKE IT, THEY REALLY LIKE IT!
And then I eat a cookie.
:happy11: WOOOOW.

SO.
I'll probably update a few times this week because it's Winter Break for us! wooow!!! 13 days of freedom! well....almost 13. On the 31st I have to go to Arizona with my marching band!

WOOOOW

#113 crazee_top

crazee_top

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:22 PM

Why wouldn't we like it?

You eat those cookies !! :)

And... You get 13 days, I get 6 and a half weeks!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (I am having my Summer HOliidays seem as Im in Australia.

Wait... TODD IS IMPORTANT???

Was the caller Todd or Tony? (or maybe DAWSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

hmm... Now i'm thinking... hmmm... Nope My brain doesnt want to think

Cya!!

Jamie

P.S> Merry Christmas!!

#114 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 05:24 PM

Hahaha, evil twin.

And lucky you people from Australia. Long break.
But... you don't ever get to see a white Christmas with snow and coldness.
Christmas on a beach or something.
:lol: Cool.

-Amy ~ Merry Christmas.

#115 crazee_top

crazee_top

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 07:20 PM

Hahaha, evil twin.

And lucky you people from Australia. Long break.
But... you don't ever get to see a white Christmas with snow and coldness.
Christmas on a beach or something.
:lol: Cool.

-Amy ~ Merry Christmas.

that sucks (The no white christmas thing) but we also celebrate christmas in July so we have christmas round a fire. I have Christmas on a farm, but do know some people who did have Christmas on the beach.

Buh-bye and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Jamie xx

#116 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 08:01 PM

Christmas in July???

Yeah...well, I guess that would be it.....maybe...
Even though we're suppose to have a white christmas, where I am...it's raining.
It's suppose to be cold but it's almost 60.
How ridiculous is that!?!?!?!?!?!

Ah! Well Merry Christams to everyone!

Or Happy Holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas!
Whatever you celebrate, I hope it's wonderful!!!!

Maybe as you guy's holiday present I'll update?
haha!

#117 crazee_top

crazee_top

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 08:03 AM

No snow... ohh that would suck if you were expecting it... we luckily (not) can share our christmas with the mosquitos. I dont know what 60 is in celsius but im guessing its not cold. we had a cold day (well for summer)

Christmas in July is awesome, we have secert santa so you only need to buy one present and we sit around the fire chatting and exchanging gifts and reading (well me)

Yes please update. If you want ill even pretend we have no money and got nothin for christmas so you can be guilt tripped iinto it!! sound like a good idea??

Please I **sob** didnt get anything this year it means alot to me!!

Well the last part is true. Not so much the start. We may not be very well off but my parents are never short on christmas present money!!

#118 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 06:44 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

As my gift to all of you, for whatever you celebrate, or don't celebrate if that's the case, I GIVE YOU AN UPDATE!!!!

____

Chapter 15

I didn’t want to go to school the next day. I fought with my brain about pretending like was still sick, but the section of my brain that told me to go finally won out.

The day went quickly, I only really paid attention during third period, when Todd sat next to me.

“Hey, I heard you got kind of sick during eighth period yesterday, are you okay?” He whispered to me during of the middle of the class.

I turned to look at him. “Um, yeah, I was just really stressed about…some stuff.” I told him.

“About what?” He inquired; he started tapping his pencil across the desk.

“Just girl stuff that you probably don’t care about.” I told him, finding his curiosity slightly annoying.

Todd rolled his eyes at me. “I hate when girls say crap like that. Honestly.” He huffed, slouching back into his seat.

I felt my lip twitch. “Sorry, then I’ll just be honest. I really don’t want to tell you, cause it’s embarrassing and my face is about to turn bright red from the very thought of telling you.”

“Thank you. That’s all that needed to be said and your face is really red and it’s making me laugh.” Todd grinned. The tapping of his pencil was getting frustrating.

I reached over and slapped my hand over his. The pencil stopped.

“Shh.”

We stared at each other intensely for a moment before Miss. McDonnie asked me a question and I broke eye contact with him.

“Scientific Notation.” I answered her.

She seemed surprised and I realized that she was probably hoping I wasn’t paying attention so that she could “teach me a lesson” about listening during class.

I could still feel Todd’s eyes boring into the side of my face.

During lunch Kara kept glancing at me oddly.

“What?” I finally hissed at her.

“Are you okay?” She asked me.

I was starting to get really annoyed with that question. Instead of answering her I just glared.

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

I nodded. “Sorry. I just don’t want to be here.” I head laughter behind me.

“Listen, I’m not hungry. Do you want any of this?” I motioned to the lunch that was laid out before me.

“Naw, I’m good.” Kara said as she took a bite of her own sandwich.

“Then I’m going to go throw it out. I’ll be back in a second.” I threw all of my uneaten food into the brown bag.

I wasn’t paying attention as I turned away from the trashcans; when I spun around another body slammed into mine.

We both stumbled back and I ended up slammed against the wall, the body pinning me there.

“Holy Jesus, Todd, what is wrong with you?” A familiar voice rang threw my head. It belonged to the body leaning against me.

Dawson pushed himself away from me. A hand was on either side of my body.

I glanced behind him. Todd was walking away with a few other people, laughing hysterically.

“Sorry.” Dawson’s face was bright red but he didn’t move his arms from my sides.

“Oh, it’s no big. I’m used to getting pinned against walls in the middle of the lunch room.” The words came out of my mouth before I could stop them. His closeness was causing my brain to stop working. My face was on fire.

I watched as his mouth twitched, fighting against a smile. I found myself staring at his lips…thinking about how they would feel pressed passionately against mine. I finally snapped out of my daze when I felt his arms fall away from the wall.

“What?” I muttered.

“I didn’t say anything…”

My blush deepened. “I was…distracted.”

He took a step away from me. “Oh. Well, um, I’m sorry again.” Another step away from me.

“It’s no big deal…” I pulled my body away from the wall.

Another step away from me. “Oh, hey, yesterday in Spanish, were you okay?”

“I was just stressed. I’m okay now though.” I smiled at his thoughtfulness.

He nodded. “I’m glad your okay now.” With that he turned and walked towards his table. I noticed a few of the guys he was sitting with were starting at me with stupid grins on their faces.

I walked back to my seat.

Kara looked at me. “Well, well. That was interesting.”

I shrugged. “What? He just bumped into me.”

She snorted incredulously. “After Todd pushed him cause he was being an ass. And then he basically stayed standing against you like he wanted to make out with you. Really, I was waiting for one of you to just rip the others clothes off.”

I rolled my eyes at her comment. “Please, you have such an imagination.”

“I think Todd likes you, by the way. I mean, you two are kind of getting close, aren’t you?”

I snorted. “Yeah right. We’re just friends, okay?”

She nodded. “Sure, so you just don’t want to date him because you’re afraid that Dawson will hook up with someone else once you’re tied down to Todd mccutie pants, over there?”

I groaned, wishing she would just stop talking about all of this. “No.” I gave her a simple answer, trying to make her see that I really didn’t want to talk about this.

“Fine, don’t give me the details.” She whined. “I’ll just have to get all my information from second hand sources that could actually be horrible rumors that could lead to the destruction of our friendship.” Her long-winded complaint had me yawning.

“Yup, that’s basically how it’s going to go down.” I smiled at her as the bell rang and we stood up to go to class.

Spanish rolled around in no time.

Senora Algona asked how I was feeling, then pointed to a seat that wasn’t the one I sat in normally.

“We changed seats yesterday. You now sit there.”

I nodded and sat down. As people filed in I found that Brittany—the girl I had sat next to before—still sat to my left.

So far no one sat to my right. I was thinking that maybe I was one of the lucky ones who had an empty desk to my right, when my luck changed. For better, or for worse I wasn’t really sure.

Dawson smiled as he slumped into the seat next to me.

I bite down on my lip to keep from swearing. “Hey.” I choked out.

Dawson smiled at gave me a head nod. I think he was about to say something back to me, but one of his friends walked over and began talking to him about some other homework.

Algona finished teaching before the bell, as usual, and we had extra time until the bell rang.

I was tapping my pencil blankly on my desk when Dawson turned to me.

“You’re good at Spanish, right?” He asked suddenly.

“Yeah, I guess.” I told him, wondering where this random question had come from. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. My heart was beating a million times per second.

He smelled so good! I couldn’t even imagine how good it would feel to wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder. How good he would smell…how good of a kisser he probably was.

“…And I was wondering if you could help me study for the next test?” He finished a sentence that I hadn’t caught the beginning of.

“Yeah, sure, I can do that. Um…when’s the next test?” My words were rushed.

“Todd won’t mind right?” He asked, I saw a secret in his eyes. I also noticed that he hadn’t answered when the next test was.

“No, why would he mind?” I asked calmly, keeping my eyes locked with his, trying to read his emotions.

“Well, aren’t you two, you know…going out?” He could have been spitting venom his words sounded so poisonous.

“Nope.” I said swiftly. “We’re just friends.”

I saw a strange emotion—relief? —run across Dawson’s face. “Oh.” His voice sounded lighter, as if a weight had been lifted. “That’s cool, I mean, that you’re friends.”

The bell rang and a few people were suddenly standing in from of Dawson, talking to him about something I wasn’t a part of.

He ignored them for a minute. “See you later Bee. I’ll talk to you tomorrow about studying.”

____

I hope that you all had amazing days, and I also hope that my update made your day even better!!!!

#119 crazee_top

crazee_top

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 03:37 AM

“Todd won’t mind right?” He asked, I saw a secret in his eyes. I also noticed that he hadn’t answered when the next test was.

“No, why would he mind?” I asked calmly, keeping my eyes locked with his, trying to read his emotions.

“Well, aren’t you two, you know…going out?” He could have been spitting venom his words sounded so poisonous.

That it, he like her... AND I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS. when i decide something, its finally. It cold turn out to be like Carrie (which ive never read but ive heard about and will read when im older) BUT I DONT CARE AND WOULD BE P'ED OF IF IT WAS ANYOTHER WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive said it. its final. THEY WILL END UP TOGETER ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MURDDDDER YOU!!!

Joking. Well about the murder part. and the 'ive said it. its final' part too. But I do hope thats how it will turn out.

Please? for me?

Even just an update, not the comfirmation that im correct will do!!

Merry Christmas!!

Thank you soooo much for updateing !!

Jamie xx

#120 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 08:41 PM

Jamie!!!
Updating was a pleasure, haha, it was actually so amazing that I might have to do it again soon!

okay. you caught me. Dawson is madly in love with Blake. Why? because you said so.
=D
This could be the case.....or it might not be!!!

I'm already planning a sequel you know.
MUAHAHAH

I shall update soon!
I promise!

#121 NikkiJane

NikkiJane

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 08:03 AM

AHHHHHH he must be obsessed. Secretly. With a shrine and everything.
That might be taking it a step too far.

Either way.... WOOP!

ON THE OTHER HAND...
I like Todd too :(

#122 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 04:19 PM

Exactly. Dawson is so freakin' hot.
And i think he likes Blake.

He ignored them for a minute. “See you later Bee. I’ll talk to you tomorrow about studying.”

See!? Oh my cookies, pet names! Okay, not exactly pet but you know what I mean.
;] update soon.

-Amy

#123 crazee_top

crazee_top

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:17 AM

Jamie!!!
Updating was a pleasure, haha, it was actually so amazing that I might have to do it again soon!

okay. you caught me. Dawson is madly in love with Blake. Why? because you said so.
=D
This could be the case.....or it might not be!!!

I'm already planning a sequel you know.
MUAHAHAH

I shall update soon!
I promise!

Thats right. Because I said so. Now if you had it planned any other way... you might want to rethink it. Since i have a machine gun.

I should really stop threatening people with my machine gun. Its really I promise. Okay its not. But THAT ISNT THE POINT the point is... if you dont i will complain!!! Alot!!! well unless it turns out better!!

There is a sequel. I think that rulls out the Carrie idea. I'll tell u about Carrie. Carrie is a novel by Stephen King. In it a girl gets asked to the prom by a really popular guy and she goes. but really its a trick and they poor pig blood on her. They dont no shes physic and she kills everyone. Its really scary. See if everyone but Blake is dead there cant be a sequel. See my logic.

Also, Is the prom even coming up? see. No Carrie. All though that would be an interesting way to go.

Anyway... Im going to come up[ with theories til you finish it... you tell me what you think ok?

Today's: Dawson and Todd are both in love with her and it will end in a massive battle at the local school ground over her and Dawson wins but Blake is so disgusted that she turns lesbian and runs off with Kara.

TADA. ohh wait. Kara is also a lesbian.

Tell me what you think!!

Lurvvvvve ya
Jamie xx

P.S. Update... that goes without saying... even though i said it...

#124 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 02:31 PM

Oh my gosh. Why do I always do this? Wait until you have not one, but two updates? I do I always seem to not realize that you've been updating twice. Since I last looked.

But anyways about your update(s), they are awesome. Of course considering that your probably depressed all the time....you probably won't believe me. Which I bet $5.00, you will laugh at the sentence right now. Even though you won't be giving me $5.00...But then instead of 5.00 bucks, how about an update instead right after your read this? Ha ha. Oh yes, I'm betting an update of your you shall laugh at that sentence. Or actually any of my sentences. I love making people laugh online. Even though I can't see them. Lol.

Students will attack toilets with wooden mallets.

I put one of funny sentences in! Actually, I didn't come up with it just right now, I put in my English paper and my teacher says I have a 'sense of humor' in my writing. Bet you right with my sentence you will laugh. Oh and if you laugh twice, you owe two, three laughs, three updates...etc. Make sense? It better.

#125 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 02:33 PM

Oh and in case you don't know...I meant to put Alison at the end of my comment.

a fan,
Alison

#126 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 02:48 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention but it would be great, birthday present if you even updated tomorrow. Which is my birthday. If you have not guessed already. Loveliest birthday present a girl could ever get. An update. One of the things. Well actually I don't know what I want exactly. But I do know, an update would be you know GREAT!!!

So can you??!

And if you don't the people will find you, and attack you with wooden mallets.
UPDATE!!

Alison
P.S. I will be 17.

#127 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 02:23 PM

Happy Birthday Alison!!!!!
I hope you like chocolate strawberry shaped cakes!!!
And for you gift it's an update! Wow!

Posted Image

This might be the last update for a while though, cause i have to go to Arizona with my marching band and I won't have access to a computer. :icon_mecry2: If i'm lucky i'll be able to update tomorrow, but if not, you will have to wait. Sorry!
I hope you like this chapter though!
_______

Chapter 16

My nickname sounded so good coming from his lips. It rang softly in my memory. I was lying on my bed, trying to concentrate on homework, but it wasn’t working.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Kara’s number. At the first ring I hung up.

I didn’t want to tell anyone about this, this moment was mine, for now. Because I knew that I wouldn’t be able to hold it in for much longer.

My phone buzzed lightly in my hand and I answered it without looking at who it was.

“Speak to me.” I said into the phone.

“Hey, do you have your science book?” It took me a moment to recognize Todd’s voice on the other end of the line.

“No, we don’t have homework, do we?” I asked him, suddenly concerned.

“Oh, no, we don’t but Dawson does, he’s in a different class, and he needs a book, and I don’t’ have mine, but I thought you might.”

I smile crept across my face and I was glad that no one could see my raw joy. “Nope, sorry.”

“Right…that sucks…anyway. I’ll talk to you tomorrow in science…” I heard another voice in the background. “Wait, Dawson wants to know if you can help him with question four on the Spanish homework.”

“Right…” I dug my Spanish work sheet out from under my pile of homework. “The answer should be ’Como escribe book en espanol?’ it’s a really weird question.”

I heard Todd repeat my answer, then more mumbling.

“And he wants to know what you got for question six on the math sheet.” I could feel the annoyance in Todd’s voice.

“I got y equals four times five plus nine.” I told him.

Again, Todd repeated my answer. “Okay. Thanks. I’m hanging up now.” In the back I heard Dawson shouting for him to wait, but Todd wasn’t listening.

“Dude, if you need her help get her number yourself!” That was the last I heard before he hung up his phone.

I felt a giddy scream tighten in my throat as I tried to keep it in.

However, I was unsuccessful and the scream ticked out of my throat.

There was a knock on my door and my mother and father walked in.

“Honey, why are you screaming?” My mothers face was contorted in a concerned frown.

I shrugged, unable to lessen the curve of my lips. I felt like I was splitting my face in half with the force of my smile.

“You’re smiling like a mad woman, Blake. Do we need to call Dr. Ronald?” My dad asked me. I examined the older man.

He had tufts of white hair off the sides of his head, he wasn’t in peak physically shape and his glasses were always slipping down his nose. He was wearing an old plaid shirt that reminded me of something a lumberjack would wear and a pair of jeans that I could tell were bought by my mother.

My smile faltered. “Why do you people always think I need to go talk to a shrink?” I asked them, anger filling me.

“Well, honey, we worry about you sometimes. You don’t have a lot of friends, and you never really do anything except for have sleepovers with Kara and Taylor.” My mom said.

I snorted. They had no idea what I did on the weekends. “Well, I’m fine with my life, really, and I don’t need to talk to a shrink! Gosh!”

My phone started buzzing at that moment.

I picked it up to see a number I didn’t recognize. I answered. “Hello?”

“Hey. Erma. Bye.” It was the same unrecognized voice as before. I growled with discontent. I wanted to know who this was! I slammed my phone shut.

My mother cocked her head at me. “Who was that?”

“Wrong number.” I mumbled. “So is there anything else you wanted to talk to me about?”

“Well, honey, we also wanted to ask you about…well, about dating. Are there any questions you have for us about dating?” My mother looked at me with “knowing” eyes.

I felt my smile fall. “No. No! I don’t need to talk to you about dating!” Disbelief colored my voice, followed closely by disgust. “Oh god, DON’T talk to me about dating! Please, just, just walk away. Right now. Go.”

My mother frowned with disappointment.

“Just, please, I’m okay with not dating, okay? Just, ah! I can’t believe you would try and talk to me about that!” I continued.

My mother sighed, her eyes weary. “Okay, we won’t. We’re just going to do pizza for dinner, is that okay with you?”

I nodded. “Now can tu please exit mi dormitorio so that I can finish my homework?” I shooed them away.

Both my parents glanced at each other and sighed before leaving. I could hear them mumbling all the way down the stairs.

I was finishing up my English homework when my mother snuck back into my room.

She placed herself on the edge of my bed. “Okay, I know you don’t want me in here, but there’s just one thing I wanted to say. I thought maybe it would be awkward with your father here, so I waited until I could talk to you alone.”

I rolled my eyes at her, my pencil in my mouth. “Yes?”

“Honey, are you having sex?”

I was flabbergasted and my brain seemed to have spilled out of my ears.

“If you are, are you using protection? I recommend these,” my mother pulled out a ribbon of condoms and placed them on my bed “The ribbed for her pleasure ones? Your father and I use them and they are just lovely!”

My gag reflexes finally kicked back in and I felt like I was about to barf.

My mentally insane mother opened her mouth to say more but I held up my hands to stop her. “Not. Me. Sex.” I stuttered. “Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, OH GOD MY EARS! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!” I screeched. “I am so scarred I don’t think I will ever recover from this!” I told the woman, as I dramatically pulled at my ears.

“Honey, you need to know these things! I was reading that book ‘Parent Hood for Dummies’ and it says that if I don’t talk to you about sex then you’re much more likely to start having it at an early age and you’ll probably end up pregnant!”

“Mom, do I look like a *^&$^& to you? Plus, the health teachers go over that! YOU don’t need to go over it with me! God, I have so many unwanted images in my head now!” I picked up my folder and slammed it against my forehead.

“Honey, please calm down!” My mother pulled the folder out of my death grip. “I was just informing you! I know that you’re not a…hoe, I just wanted to make sure that you know what to do when the time comes.”

“Oh god, are my ears bleeding? Because I do believe they are.”

My mother pushed the condoms towards me. “Just make sure you use them if you engage in sexual intercourse.”

I tugged at my ears, moaning as a response. She finally got the message and walked out of my room in a huff.

_______

I hope you liked it!

#128 mychemro*kiss*

mychemro*kiss*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 03:17 PM

NOOOOOO!!! AAAAAAH! MY EARS! MY EYES (for reading)! THEY BLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!! ACK! I can't even comment. I am so grossed out.

#129 crazee_top

crazee_top

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 06:52 PM

oh my god thats funny!!!

“If you are, are you using protection? I recommend these,” my mother pulled out a ribbon of condoms and placed them on my bed “The ribbed for her pleasure ones? Your father and I use them and they are just lovely!”

Umm... ewww...

i feel very sorry for Blake. But i dont think it was Dason ringing, since Todd said “Dude, if you need her help get her number yourself!” and i dont think it was todd since he had just rang and wasnt shy then and she would of immdediatly reccognised his voice, having spoken to her a minute ago.

So i think it is Tony (has he been in the story yet?) since its not Todd or Dawson.

But for Blakes sake ITS STILL DAWSON.... because I SAID SO!!!

#130 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:14 PM

Ah i hate it when my dad starts talking about stuff like that! Its just creepy and gross.

So do Todd and Dawson get along like are they friends. I don't quite get that, because they were both at the same place.

Okay can't wait for another update I loved this one and she got another mystery caller!

Natalie

#131 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:01 AM

NOOOOOO!!! AAAAAAH! MY EARS! MY EYES (for reading)! THEY BLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!! ACK! I can't even comment. I am so grossed out.

hahaha! Oh goodness. Well, I hope despite your bleeding eyes you will continue to read!

oh my god thats funny!!!

Umm... ewww...

i feel very sorry for Blake. But i dont think it was Dason ringing, since Todd said “Dude, if you need her help get her number yourself!” and i dont think it was todd since he had just rang and wasnt shy then and she would of immdediatly reccognised his voice, having spoken to her a minute ago.

So i think it is Tony (has he been in the story yet?) since its not Todd or Dawson.

But for Blakes sake ITS STILL DAWSON.... because I SAID SO!!!

Tony..hmmm.....he come into the story soon. Don't worry. But that's all I can say!!!!

Ah i hate it when my dad starts talking about stuff like that! Its just creepy and gross.

So do Todd and Dawson get along like are they friends. I don't quite get that, because they were both at the same place.

Okay can't wait for another update I loved this one and she got another mystery caller!

Natalie

Well, it wasn't her dad talking to her, It was her mom, so that makes it slightly less disturbing for her. Though still VERY disturbing. Unfortunetaly that scene came from a real life experiance *shiver* and yes, Todd and Dawson are friends. They were at Todd's house studying.

____

Okay, So I might update later today, but I still have to proof the update, but if i don't you guys are going to have to wait a little cause of my Arizona trip.
I'm getting back on the 5th, So it's going to be a while.

Happy New Year everyone! I'm glad you all read my story!
A new years gift for you all!

Posted Image
I don't know what it is, but it looks delicious.
And for those who have decided as a new years resolution not to eat chocolate or sweets (you people are crazy. No, just kidding I love you. I really do. But still, giving up chocolate? That's just weird)
(Okay no it's not, some people don't like chocolate.)

(I'm not one of those people by the way. I love chocolate. I would take a bath in it.)

(wait. No i wouldn't. That would be even weirder than not liking chocolate. Plus, you would get all sticky and stuff.)

Anyway, here's something for non chocolate eaters.

Posted Image

Okay! Happy New Year guys!!!!

#132 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:14 PM

I would never, ever give up chocolate! Chocolate is awesome. I love chocolate.

In fact, is it possible to marry chocolate? Oh wait I'll answer that. Probably not. And your latest update(my birthday update gift), was awesome.

Alison

And have fun in Arizona!

#133 Monday's Child

Monday's Child

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:34 PM

OH. MY. GOD.
I'm such a terrible person to leave my computer for however long I did!
Due to my addictive personality, I found a couple of new, non-computer things and abandoned the rest - even the message boards!
And what a FOOL I was to do so, since I missed all of your lovely, lovely updates!
Yes, I am indeed using many exclamation marks!
Okay, I'm calm now :D
So, since I doubt that my weak hands could take commenting on every single update - though they all ROCKED - I'll just natter on about the lastest one
My favourite line?...

“Honey, please calm down!” My mother pulled the folder out of my death grip. “I was just informing you! I know that you’re not a…hoe, I just wanted to make sure that you know what to do when the time comes.”

I would die if my mum suddenly came into my room and tried to give me a talk like that...though I think she already has... :unsure:
And looky there, a new year gift!
When I first saw it, I must admit that I thought it was a candle...
Oh well, here's one in return:

Posted Image

I have gone with the traditional pirate cake, as you can obviously see :lol:
I hope you enjoy Arizona :D
*whispers* And an update as a back to school (January 5th, the same day as you get back) present would also rock ;)

- Sophie :mgicecream:

#134 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:08 PM

Have fun in Arizona!
Anyway, I LOVED THIS PART:

“Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, OH GOD MY EARS! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!”

AHAHAHA. EWWWWWW. Her mother, Oh, MY, COOKIES.
That was sooo embarassing! *cringes*

Update soon! We'll miss you!
And your updates...

-Amy

#135 *mwahaha*

*mwahaha*

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:49 PM

**i is a new reader**

wow this is such a good story... i read all that you wrote in one sitting, i couldn't stop :D
please, continue. i'd love to see what happens with Blake and Dawson/Todd. i think she should be with Todd...they actually talk :P
but i'm still looking forward to reading :)

:mgicecream::D :mgicecream:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users