~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:02 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I don't know why I just screamed, I just really felt like it. :a_smil08:

OKAY.

Alison: hahah! Yeah, it's a fun scene when she see's Dawson...ahhaha! *laughs just thinking about it* Good times...good times. :a_smil08:

Natalie: Thanks! I didn't want her personality and self opinion to be really blunt, I'm glad you caught onto to that! and.....NEW READER DANCE NEW READER DANCE NEW READER DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nic: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW. I'm glad you liked the story! Usually I fail miserably at trying to do anything funny! yeah! annnndddd.......NEW READER DANCE NEW READER DANCE NEW READER DANCE NEW READER DANCE!!!!!

Suki: WOOOW! I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU ARE VERY ENTHUSIASTIC! NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT LIFE! I'M GLAD THAT YOU LOVE MY STORY! WOOOOWWW WOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!

I'm glad you all like it!

Now!

I am sorry to report that the update is not COMPLETELY ready for you guys yet. :(
However, I have made a new banner for the story!
The first one a made is kind of blurry, and blah cause the picture I used was really little,

So you guys should tell me if you like that one or this new one!

Posted Image

Again, Sorry that the update is not boomshakalakalaka ready, but it shall be soon!!!!!
And tell me what you think of the new banner!

:krakrani: Yz

#47 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:24 PM

Nice banner. Cute guy. ;)
Well, I can wait for update. =]

-Amy

#48 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:46 AM

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!
I LIKEY BANNER!!!
Scratch that. I LOVEY BANNER!!!!

VERY cute couple.
But I still don't understand....Why is that line "Because Getting Crushed Hurts" even there?
ARE YOU PLANNING ON DOING SOMETHING VICIOUS?????

Don't even try that!

Ans as far as an update goes......I can wait. But only if it is not long!

*♥Suki♥*

#49 Frozen Yoghurt

Frozen Yoghurt

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 04:36 PM

*joins in chanting*

I WANT AN UPDATE!! I WANT AN UPDATE!! I WANT AN UPDATE!! I WANT AN UPDATE!!

#50 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:51 PM

Amy: Thanks, the only thing i was a little angry about the banner is that i really like the picture, but Blake isn't blonde.
But whatever, I really like the picture! So i'm sticking with it!

Suki: Awww. I'm glad that you like it! I tried to use the same picture as the first one, but it was still really pixelated and stuff, and def. not as
nice as the second one that I made.

Frozen Yoghurt: I suppose because you all are chanting...Maybe I should give you guys an update?

But you know it might not be perfect........

Just kidding! Here it is peeps!

______

Chapter 8

Ten o’clock rolled around in no time, and I started getting antsy.

“When do you want to leave?” Taylor asked me.

I shrugged. “I don’t know, 10:20? That seems like a good time, right? Not to early, but not to late, right? We don’t want to show up super early, because he’ll think we’re desperate, but we don’t want to show up to late, because then it’s like, wow, she didn’t care enough to show up on time.”

Kara was examining her nails. “Breath, Blake, just relax.”

I started doing yoga breaths. In through the nose, and out through the mouth. “Okay. Yeah. What time is it now?”

“10:15.” Taylor told me, as she glanced at her phone.

“We’ll leave at 10: 30.” I told her.

“Is that your final answer?”

“Yes. Most defiantly. My final answer. That is when we will leave, 10:30.” I exhaled sharply.

We sat there; a breeze rustled a few branches outside.

“You know what I can’t wait for?” Kara said suddenly, dropping her hand.

“What?”

“Fire flies.”

I grinned. “I love fire flies. I remember when Taylor used to squish them onto her fingers nails.” I wrinkled my nose. “It was so gross.”

Taylor stuck her tongue out at me. “It was cool looking.”

“You know what else is cool looking?”

She looked at me like I was nuts. “What else is cool looking?”

“Yo’ face, ooohhh.” I said in a very bad gangster accent.

She snorted. “Whatever, Bee.”

“You know you love me.”

She shrugged. “Maybe, but just a little bit.”

“Hey hey!” Kara said suddenly. “Where’s my love, peeps?”

I jumped on top of Kara, giving a big bear hug. “I LOVE YOU KARA!” I yelled at her.

Taylor jumped on top of me and helped me in the attack of love.

Fifteen minutes later we were in the car, my heart buzzing in my chest. I gulped.

“I don’t think I can do this guys.” I said, as we got farther away from my house. I wasn’t sure where exactly we were going, but Taylor did.

“Yes you are. Come on, where did the courageous girl that we know and love go?” Kara said.

“I don’t know, I think she jumped out the window when she realized what she was actually doing.”

“What do you mean?” Taylor asked as she made a cautious left turn.

“I’m…I’m just used to sitting there and not really doing anything about what I want, you know? I’m all talk and no action. Let’s go home.” I confessed.

Taylor and Kara both snorted. “Okay, so we know that that isn’t true. You know you want to go to this party, and if you don’t you are going to regret it for the rest of your teenage life. So suck it up, loser.”

I groaned. “Why do you guys have to know me? Why can’t you just believe me when I say I can’t do something?”

“Because, we wouldn’t be your friends if we let that happen.” Taylor made a right hand turn.

I frowned. “Damn you all.” I remained quiet for the rest of the car trip.

We started to hear the music five minutes before we saw the house. My jaw dropped when I caught sight of it though. It was a mansion. People could be seen everywhere around the house, and shadows in windows told me that there were more people inside.

I gave a low whistle as Taylor found a place off to the side of the road to park. There were cars everywhere. I climbed out of the front seat and straightened my shirt, taking a deep breath.

It felt as though someone were twisting my stomach into knots. Kara and Taylor were suddenly on either side of me.

“Come on, girlie, lets make an entrance.” Kara hooked her arm in mine and we started walking towards the house.

She was pulling me towards an open door, through which I could see a familiar face. I pulled her off course with a jerk. “Let’s just walk around, I don’t want to go inside right now.”

She rolled her eyes. “Oh, hey, where did Taylor go?” I looked to my left, which is where Taylor had been a second ago.

I shrugged. “Probably out back, let’s go look for her!” I dragged Kara towards a throng of people holding drinks.

The music was loud outside. It was harsh music that had a steady beat. Kara and I circled around the house and ended up on a patio full of people, all of who were gyrating together.

“You want to dance with me?” Kara asked, pulling me towards the crowd.

My hips were already swaying to the beat. “Why not?”

We dug ourselves deep into the throng of people and began dancing. Someone was moving against me, but I didn’t really notice. The music had trapped me in an envelope of rhythm.

I moved myhips against the person—who was hopefully a guy—behind me. Their hands moved to my waist, but I didn’t feel uncomfortable with them there.

Kara had her back turned to me, but when she turned around and looked at me, her eyes got as big as dinner plates. I saw that her eyes weren’t on me, but on whoever was behind me.

I made a confused face at her but never stopped dancing. She moved closer before mouthing a sentence, of which I only got one word.

Dawson.

________

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Right?
AM I RIGHT?
WAS IT AMAZING?

#51 Frozen Yoghurt

Frozen Yoghurt

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:40 AM

How did she not know it was Dawson?

Doesn't his sheer awesomeness/hotness just alert everybody in the vicinity??? :huh:

Anyway, LOVE IT big time. Can't wait to find out what her reaction is.

Nic xx

#52 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 04:45 PM

Oh shi-
Nice move Dawson? B)
Man this is killing me. MORE.
I NEED MORE.
This is so cool.
Hmmm...nice dance.

-Amy

#53 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 07:16 PM

*claps* (Which I literally did.) That was awesome! Great job, Dawson! (Even though I'm praising a fictional character..) I should be praising you. Congratulating you I should say.

Well, anyway...Great job with the update!!

Alison :happy11: :P The awesome smiley.

#54 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:42 PM

Nic: Hahahah. I know, you would think that she would have a Dawson sense, right? Just be walking down the street or something then be like. DAWSON IS WITHIN A TEN MILE VICINITY.
But she doesn't. hahah. But just wait. Not knowing that he was dancing with her is just the beginning...MUAHAHHAHAHA

Amy: hehehehehe. DAWSON RULES. he know's what he's doing. haha, oh, just you wait....MUAHAHAHHA.

(i should probably stop laughing evily, maybe. Does evily have two L's? Evilly. evily. is it even a word? Okay, going to stop talking about nothing now.)

Alison: Praising fictional characters is amazing! haha, Like, I have crushes on fictional characters too. hahah. Oh man. oh my. I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

My mind is about a billion different places, so I can't update right now, BUT IT WILL HAPPEN!

Cause today was the start of Thanksgiving break!
YEAH! NO SCHOOL!

AND IT'S SNOWING!

#55 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 04:42 PM

You are lucky you even HAVE Thanksgiving.
Here I am...attending school...
No snow...
No break...
Well, at least I'm going Paris next week. Can you imagine that?
I CAN'T go on without commenting for A WEEK.
No internet...

*dies*

*wakes up again*

Anyway... you seem to enjoy laughing evilly... Makes me suspicious. :D

-Amy

#56 Monday's Child

Monday's Child

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 04:53 PM

Same here with the whole lack of Thanksgiving thing, though that's only because we're both in the same country
While all you lucky Americans get to have time off of school to eat turkeys and whatever else you guys do, I still had to go to school today, even though it was utterly FREEZING :aiwebs_001: <-- This is me freezing by the way
At least my day was brightened up by me scaring my evil P.E. teacher (I told her that I only got 3.4 in my bleep test - which is the pure essense of evil - and her face was hilarious, since 4 to 5 was poor, so I was basically bad enough that I don't even have a category)
And finally finding the update of course :icon_lol:
I really need to get better at finding things when they come out...

- Sophie :mgicecream:

P.S. Amy - I hope you enjoy Paris
I went there when I was seven, though all I can remember is being highly freaked out by It's A Small, Small World :D

#57 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 04:59 PM

Rawr! Sophie, we have to do bleep tests too! Ugh they suck.
I ran abit more than you and then had to restrain from vomitting over this girl.
Aye, freezing weather that won't even snow properly.
You lucky Americans. :D

-Amy

#58 Monday's Child

Monday's Child

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:05 PM

If you'd been in my P.E. class and (almost) vomitted, Amy, then the teacher would have given you a merit or some sort of reward!
She said that we'd be working ourself hard enough when, after we stopped running, that we vomitted then passed out...
Yeah, no-one really wanted to work that hard, especially in the cold
At least my mum went and got me some wolly tights to wear to school now
Now I won't have leg-sicles anymore :D

P.S. (I like P.S.s) Yes, lucky Americans indeed :mad:

#59 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:19 PM

^_^ Hee. Thanks! Though I felt kind of puke-y after that stupid run. My worst nightmare.
Woolly tights, ah. Lucky!! I'll probably have to wear 10 layers over my uniform or something.
And waddle like a penguin. -_-
But still...you got it better than I have. :]

Anyway, keeping to the topic, DAWSON rules. :lol:

-Amy

#60 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:29 PM

Oh yeah I'm so lucky. And also its snowing well it was. But then I do have homework over my Thanksgiving break. For which I should thank them right now. Thank you Mrs. H. and Mrs. N. (For once, I was being sarcastic)One of my homework assignments was due today but someone I know is trying to convince her to let me do it over the weekend. Aggh. And for computer. And Chemistry. And now my luckiness went down to about 4. I think. Although we did have two days of school this week. Which makes it go a little. But not much. It would have been awesome if there was a snow day today though. :P Totally awesome. When I went to my dentist appointment. :mad: I vomited in P.E class once. Well, actually I didn't really vomit in the class but it was after it. And it was after swimming. In 5th grade. (Now, we don't get to swim any more.) Good thing the pool was indoors. Inside from the snow that it is. (At least in the winter.) Yes, I know I remember THAT much.

And what are bleep tests anyway? Are they when they test your hearing when you put on headphones and hear beeps/bleeps? Oh yeah I did those kind of bleep tests.
:P :cat:

I've never been to Paris. I want to though! But I can't. I don't even know any family that lives in Paris. My penpal from France does. But she's not my relative. All my relatives, live in America. At least I think so. As far as I know.*thinks for a minute* Pretty sure I only have family in America. <_< He he. Yes, I know I'm weird.

Well, now that I've tal-- or rather typed long enough.

Yeah, I think I'm done now. Bye.
The lucky/unlucky one
Alison

#61 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:36 PM

Oh yeah I'm so lucky. And also its snowing well it was. But then I do have homework over my Thanksgiving break. For which I should thank them right now. Thank you Mrs. H. and Mrs. N. (For once, I was being sarcastic)One of my homework assignments was due today but someone I know is trying to convince her to let me do it over the weekend. Aggh. And for computer. And Chemistry. And now my luckiness went down to about 4. I think. Although we did have two days of school this week. Which makes it go a little. But not much. It would have been awesome if there was a snow day today though. :P Totally awesome. When I went to my dentist appointment. :mad: I vomited in P.E class once. Well, actually I didn't really vomit in the class but it was after it. And it was after swimming. In 5th grade. (Now, we don't get to swim any more.) Good thing the pool was indoors. Inside from the snow that it is. (At least in the winter.) Yes, I know I remember THAT much.

And what are bleep tests anyway? Are they when they test your hearing when you put on headphones and hear beeps/bleeps? Oh yeah I did those kind of bleep tests.
:P :cat:

I've never been to Paris. I want to though! But I can't. I don't even know any family that lives in Paris. My penpal from France does. But she's not my relative. All my relatives, live in America. At least I think so. As far as I know.*thinks for a minute* Pretty sure I only have family in America. <_< He he. Yes, I know I'm weird.

Well, now that I've tal-- or rather typed long enough.

Yeah, I think I'm done now. Bye.
The lucky/unlucky one
Alison

Well, Bleep tests is like a running test to see how fit/ how much stamina you have. First bleep you walk...second it goes faster etc until it goes literally BLEEP. BLEEP. BLEEP. But by that time, everyone's dead. You have to run in time to the other side before the next bleep comes.

Trust me. You're not missing anything. :)

Hm..France is kinda far from America though. I hope you get to visit there one day!

And oh no, another snow comment from someone. -_- Lucky. :D

-Amy

#62 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:30 PM

So a Bleep test is basically the same as our Physical Fitness test.

I don't have gym yet. :( Which makes me sad cause I actually love gym! Except for the Mile run part. Which I day a little bit for.
The way my school has it, you have gym one semester and health the other, and I have health first. :(

Awww. It sucks that you guys don't have Thanksgiving break. I always forget that it's only a holiday that American's celebrate.
Sorry for being an idiot for a moment there.

Ah! I dislike the snow! Cause it's like snow/raining, so its like....SLUSHING.
I would send it all to all of you!!!!!

Amy you are so lucky that you get to Paris!!! I've never been out of the country, but I hope to go to Spain next year!!!!! and i'm hoping to study abroad in college!!!
urg. speaking of college! I had to talk to my guidance counsler today about "What I was going to do with my life."
And when I told her I wanted to double major in english and psycology he LAUGHED.
He was like, "And what do you plan on doing-laugh-with a major in ENGLISH? Do you think you can make a living that way? It's a bit of a waste of time."

I was so mad!
Ah! Sorry for ranting.

hahaha
I RANT A LOT. Any who!!!!

The update...yeah...it's almost ready.......hahah. if you feel like staying up I MIGHT be able to update later.
depending.
Okay.

yeah.

WOOOOOOOOOOWWWW.

#63 NikkiJane

NikkiJane

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:00 PM

I just full on wierded out. :S
I read chapter one right? And loved it...
And never read the rest?! So I was browsing just now, and saw this. Read chapter one thinking, I know this... Ohh she mst have posted ch. 2
But of course... theres much more than that

How confusing :S

Either way! Loved it and was like ZOMG.
Please update soon ;)

Nikki

#64 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 03:30 PM

Oh my cookies!
Oh, right so there was snow and rain. Ew. Lol.
Anyway, you'll show your guidance counsler right?
:D You can do it.

-Amy

#65 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:50 PM

Nikki: I'm so glad that you found it again then! haha! yeah! I'm so glad you like it as well.

Amy: Yeah I'm gonna show that Mr. P!!!!!!! I'm gonna get my degree and we like WHAT NOW DUDE? WHAT NOW!
hhahaha

And everyone, because you are ALL such awesome, amazing, SUPERTASTICAL people.

I'm think i'm going to update.

_____

Chapter 9

Rapidly, my ability to find the rhythm of the song deteriorated. An invisible rope coiled itself around my neck and tightened.

Trying to act cool I stepped away from the body I had formed mine to and spun around with a swift hip swing.

Sure enough, Dawson was standing there, still dancing. Wasn’t he out front a second ago?

“I’m glad that you could make it!” He had to yell above the music, plus, my heart was beating in my ears so loudly, I was sure that people would get it’s beat and the beat of the music confused.

I nodded, my eyes big. I was pretty sure that my stomach had just fallen out my butt.

“Are you having fun?”

I opened and closed my mouth for a second. “Yeah…hehe.”

“Do you want to get a drink?” He asked me, motioning to the house.

“I…actually have to…go…over there.” I turned and hurried off to the side of the patio, where I noticed that Taylor was standing. I felt someone following me, but when I turned to see who it was, I was slightly disappointed that it was just Kara.

“Oh my god! You idiot! You should have stayed and talked to him! He asked you if you wanted a drink! You should have said yes!”

I let my eye wonder over to where I could make out Dawson’s face, he was looking at something over my head.

I saw a girl start dancing next to him, her mouth moving. Instead of staying and dancing with her, he walked away, still looking in my general direction.

I shook my head.

He wasn’t looking for me. He wasn’t.

“Ah, Blake, are you even listening to me?” Kara asked, touching my shoulder to get my attention.

“No. Not really.”

“Well that’s good to know.” Kara hissed. “What are you looking at?”

I didn’t answer her, but strained my eyes to see if I could see Dawson again.

“Hello? Earth to Blake! Dude, get your head out of the clouds!”

I tried to shake off the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. “Okay. What are we doing now?” I asked her.

“Right now we’re standing here like idiots, while all the cuties are getting snagged by some skanks, so let’s go get us a few dancing partners, okay?”

I shrugged. “Cool. Do you have your eye on anyone in particular?” I asked her.

“Of course. Him.” She casually pointed towards a tall, black haired guy wearing a tight fitting gray shirt.

“Well he’s yummy. Go get ‘em girl.” I said, tapping her on the butt.

“Don’t you want to help me? I’m sure we could snag you a guy at the same time.”

I made a face. “Yeah, but it won’t be the one that I want.”

Both Kara and Taylor rolled their eyes. “Then go talk to him!” Taylor groaned.

“I know I need to…but…ah!” I couldn’t explain to them the feeling I got when I looked at him. It was like a bird was flapping around my stomach, and then someone throws a bag around my entire stomach and tightens it all. So I could explain it, but I didn’t want to tell them that, I’d sound stupid. “Whatever, let’s just go get you your man.” I said to Kara.

Taylor pretended to yawn. “While you to do that, I’m going to go get myself a drink, so I can really start to party.”

“Okay, loser, suit yourself.” Kara and I intertwined our fingers together and walked over to an area close to where her “prey” was standing.

Kara pulled my arm over her shoulder and started moving her hips to the beat. “Come on, love, just let it go, and help me get myself a dance partner.”

As much as I wanted to, I couldn’t let it go. Why was I such an idiot? Could someone please hit the rewind button so that I could say yes and go get a drink with him?

I took a deep breath. “Fine.” I exhaled, moving my hips in slow circles. I glanced over Kara’s shoulder to see her guy looking at his. He was biting his lower lip and giving Kara a once over.

I leaned close to her, so I could whisper in her ear. “Touch him on the left side, it’s supposed to make them more aroused or something.” I let my eyes get droopy so that he thought I was telling her something more…private.

“Does that actually work?” She asked me.

“I don’t know, but you’ll be able to tell, because he’s coming over here right now.” The guy had turned slowly and had started taking a few steps towards us.

“You mind if I dance a few with you?” The guy was standing beside us, looking down at Kara.

“No problem.” She said. She spun her body so that it was facing him instead of me. I took a step away from them, but watched as he put his hands on her hips and pulled her towards him. She leaned forward and whispered something in his left ear. I assumed that it was her name that she told him.

I began walking towards the house, hoping to find Taylor somewhere inside.

_____

Hope you liked it guys!!!! Well, girls rather

:krakrani: Yz (the Insane)

#66 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:04 PM

Happy Thanksgiving for those who celebrate it!

And for those who don't Happy Thursday! and I hope you all have a really spectacular day!

#67 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:30 PM

KILL ME Yz! JUST KILL ME!!
Or just PUNISH me for not seeing the lovely updates!
HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS THEM!
UUUGHH!
But Thanks goodness there were just two updates.
I have made the record of missing around 4-5 updates at a time?
Anyways, AWESOME UPDATES!!!!!!!!!
*SQUEALS!!!!!*
DAWSON..........................................*sighs*.................*some more sighs*...........*and some more....*
Blake was a jerk!
She should have totally agreed to have a drink with hm!
She missed such a fantastic opportunity!!
Kara and Taylor were funny all the more!
Great friends they are!
I really like the 9th chapter!
It was so complete!
It had the perfect balance of drama, sarcasm, humor and best of all LURV!!
I absolutely loved it!!!
ABSOLUTELY!!

Please update again soon!
I promise not to miss it this time!

*♥Suki♥*

#68 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 03:02 PM

Well, since it is a holiday to those U.S.A citizens...Happy Thanksgiving! (Where I am it is a white Thanksgiving, which I hope that means a white Christmas and white birthday! :P) But the snow is melting from the sun. *cries* I wish it would stay snowy/snowing forever. But then it would be cold. And I don't like the cold. :( And yeah... And those Europe citizens...(and America) Merry Christmas! And for those who don't celebrate Christmas either...Happy Holidays! Even though its bit too early! Hehe.

Well....have Dawson find her again!! Like now and soon!! The update was awesome. I'm sure the next one will be even more awesome. Please can you update? Like tomorrow? :P :m: :heartbeat:

:icon_study: :mgbumblebee:
:mgturtle: :angel1:
:icon_sunny:
:happy11:

#69 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 09:51 PM

Dawson is a dream boat. hahahaha, and yes, this means that I might just be in major liking with my own fictional character.
But actually he is kind of a real person....hahaha!

Oh my. I think you guys are going to be mad with the end of the story....which I have yet to write.
But some major stuff is going to be coming up!

haha

I'm glad that you thought all of my updates were good Suki! And Alison Merry Christmas to you as well! Those it's still a while away!

As is my update, I am sorry to report. But I am working on proofing it and such!

Again, gald you guys like it!

#70 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 01:47 PM

ITS FINE!
JUST KEEP FEEDING US WITH UPDATES AND WE WILL BE GOOD LOYAL READERS....
RIGHT EVERYONE?

LOL>

WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY A LOT Yz!

Update soon!

*♥Suki♥*

#71 Monday's Child

Monday's Child

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 02:35 PM

ITS FINE!
JUST KEEP FEEDING US WITH UPDATES AND WE WILL BE GOOD LOYAL READERS....
RIGHT EVERYONE?

LOL>

WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY A LOT Yz!

Update soon!

*♥Suki♥*

Indeed, I agree!

#72 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 03:19 PM

^ Yes, exactly what Suki and Sophie said!

But actually he is kind of a real person....hahaha!

You're jokingg! If he's not yours and single, SNATCH. You know, if he likes you... ;)
Anyway, awesome party scene! Man they party hard. Update!

-Amy

#73 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 11:15 AM

Awww. Thanks! I SHALL KEEP WRITING! [not that i was going to stop :a_smil08: ]

hahaha

Amy: Yeah, I based him off of this guy I have a HUGE crush on. He's so nice and funny.....hahah. And taken :icon_mecry2:
It sucks, but I enjoy using him as a character. :icon_geek:

Okay, AND BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING. Here's the update!!!

WARNING: This part does have some underaged drinking, but it's not like, insane amounts of drinking. Just thought I'd give you that little heads up.

_____

Chapter 10

I walked through the back door and entered a kitchen. People crowded the area; all of them had cans, bottles, or cups of some sort of alcohol. I made my way over to an island of counters that held big buckets of ice and alcohol. I plunged my hand into one of them and grasped on to the first thing my fingers touched.

I pulled out a dark bottle.

“Do you need help opening that?” I voice said. My heart froze and without thinking I fell to the floor behind the counter, hoping to make an escape through all the feet.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t so lucky.

“Um…do you need help with something?” Dawson asked as he came around the island.

I was frantic. “Oh..Haha…I…I dropped an…earring.” I said, standing up, but still staring at the floor.

“Both of them?” He asked.

“What?” I brought a panicky hand to my right ear, feeling the bare lobe.

“You said you lost an earring, but you’re not wearing any earrings right now.” He stated.

I laughed nervously. “That would explain why I couldn’t find it.”

He smiled. “So do you need help with that?” He motioned to the bottle that I had left sitting on the island counter.

“No. I got it.” I pressed the lid of the bottle and twisted. I felt the cold medal bite into my palm as it popped off. “Ouch!” I hissed, looking down at my slightly bloodied palm.

He blinked at me once. “Are you okay?” He gently took my stinging hand in his, examining the small cut. My fingers tingled at his able-bodied grip. I felt my face flush.

“Ah, yeah, it just stings like a mother fu-” I stopped myself before the oath had a chance of passing through my lips, and bit my lip. “It just hurts really bad.” I glanced around for something to wipe the blood away with.

His laugh made my stomach flip flop. “Nice save with the almost swearing.” He grabbed a clean dishrag out of a drawer and wrapped it around my hand.

“Yeah, I have a bit of a swearing problem. And I’ve discovered it’s not such a great thing to say “mother fudger” in the middle of the hallway every time my locker doesn’t open. Which is all the time.” I made a fist around the dishtowel. I blushed when I realized that despite my best effort I had still sworn. “Oops, I guess I just fell off the bandwagon.” I said with another uncertain laugh.

I use my undamaged hand to gulp down some of my drink.

He blinked at me in surprise, which only made my face heat up more.

“I’m sorry, I just keep talking when I get nervous. Not that I’m nervous or anything! I mean, no, why would I be nervous? I have no real reason to be so nervous. Wow, is the word nervous starting to sound weird to you, because it’s kind of sounding weird to me? I should probably find a synonym for it. I’m sorry.”

He had begun laughing again, strongly and loudly. A few people standing around the kitchen started at him with obvious distaste for his spontaneous laugher.

I was about to turn away from him, thinking that he probably didn’t want to be around a loser like me when I felt the weight of a strong hand on my shoulder.

“Wait, do you want to dance? I mean, we danced earlier, but you like…freaked out.”

My cheeks blazed up with color. “Um, yeah, I’m a bit jumpy sometimes…” My eyes flicked around the room looking for someone who could help me. I was going insane. I was talking to him…I WAS TALKING TO HIM! “Just, jumpy. All the time, actually. I’m sorry, I just have a lot of things bouncing around in my head right now.” I meant to put my bottle on the counter, but it only caught the edge and with a loud crash it fell to the floor, shattering. The brown liquid splattered a few people around me; they all cursed

“crap.” I hissed. “I’m sorry, that was my fault, I wasn’t paying attention.” I blubbered.

“It’s no big deal, really, there are going to be some many broken bottles around here by the end of the night that yours will just blend in, don’t worry about it.” He smiled at me and my knees felt like jell-o. “So how about that dance?”

I opened my mouth to answer, not even sure of what I was going to say, but before I could Tara popped up beside him.

“Dawson! Come on! We’re going to have the DJ stop playing music for a bit so you and the other guys can play! Your guitar is already ready and everything!” She grabbed his hand and started dragging him away but not before sending me a look that could have melted steal.

He looked at me and shrugged. “Sorry, I guess there will be a rain check on that dance!”

I just grinned stupidly and walked towards the back of the house.

“What’s going on?” Kara popped up beside me. The music the DJ was playing had stopped and my ears were ringing. Everyone was crowding around a small platform where I noticed a few guitars, a bass guitar, and a drum set where stationed.

“I guess Dawson and a few other guys are playing.” I reported. I turned to look at her. “Where did your boy go?” I asked when I saw that the guy she had been so into was nowhere around her.

“His girlfriend wanted him back.” She said without flinching. “He was a bad dancer anyway.”

I laughed humorlessly. “Have you seen Taylor?”

“Last time I saw her she was doing keg stands in the living room.” She reported.

I blinked at her. “Keg stands?”

Kara nodded enthusiastically. “Yeah. And she was a beast at it!”

“She would be.”

We both turned to the stage when we heard the screech of a microphone.

“H—hello? Is this thing on? Can you hear me?” A girl I recognized, but couldn’t put a name to was standing in front of the mike. She tapped it a few times and when it squealed once more she started to talk into it. “Hi, everyone! So, like, we’re going to stop the DJ music for a bit, and like, Dawson and his friends are going to grace us with their music. Like, because Dawson is incredible, and this is his party…AND HE’S HAVING ANOTHER ONE SOON! But that one is a surprise so don’t say anything.” She started giggling uncontrollably.

I could tell that she wasn’t exactly sober. Dawson walked on to the platform and towards the microphone. A guitar was slung over his arm.

“Ah, thanks Julie. I’ll take it from here.” He gently pushed her away from the mike and she stumbled off the platform. “Yeah. So. We’re just going to play some stuff.”

I had been so focused on him that I hadn’t noticed the other guys in the band taking their positions on stage. I took a moment to glance around the crowd of people. This was like a party straight out of an eighties, pre-teen movie.

He smiled into the crowd and I heard a few girlish cheers. I rolled my eyes, he was gorgeous, but not gorgeous enough to make me giggle and cheer for him, I would cheer for him if I thought he was any good.
He some how managed to find me eyes in the crowd. Our gazes locked, and the right corner of his mouth turned up in a crooked smile. My knees turned to jelly and I stumbled back, bumping into the guy behind me. I coughed out an apology.

Dawson held the mike close to his face. “So…how many of you listen to Rage Against the Machine?”

______

What did ya think?
I hope you all liked it!
This is the first time that I've ever added anything like a party to my stories, so let me know what you think of it!

#74 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 11:34 AM

First time Party Scene?
Hard to believe.
because YOU ARE A PRO AT IT Yz!!!

I just freaking LOVED THIS UPDATE!!!
I just don't have words to describe the feeling I was getting when the whole Dawson-Blake encounter!!!
I was squealing in my brains with the highest frequency imaginable!!!
I just couldn't get enough of this update!!
And I so look forward to read Dawson sing!!!
AAAAAAAAAAH!
I WANT MORE!

I M HUNGRY!!
Please??

*♥Suki♥*

#75 Monday's Child

Monday's Child

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:04 PM

Suki basically stole the words right from my head, so...
Yeah, IT ROCKED!
More soon? If so, I will give you these awesome cookies:

Posted Image

Although I'm not sure quite what that white stuff is... :unsure:

#76 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:43 PM

Sophie: OH MY GOODNESS. yum. cookies.
Suki: HUNGRY FOR AN UPDATE ARE YOU?

I'm glad that you liked it!

And because Sophie brought cookies. i bring hot chocolate.
It just seems like a good thing to bring.

Posted Image

hahah YUM
...................I think i'm going to make myself hot chocolate......

#77 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:59 PM

Hey, can I have some? ;)
Hee. AWESOME PARTY SCENE!
Oh my cookies, I go red alot too!
But...erm. I have better luck with the going red in front of boys.
Except..that one time me and him swapped drinks. Skying it.
And then my friends like "Hurry!" So I spat the drink out in front of him.
I went BLAZING red. >.<'
And NO we were not DRINKING. I'm underage too.
It was fizzy orange juice.
And cream soda.

-Amy

#78 mychemro*kiss*

mychemro*kiss*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:55 PM

Da-

*stops her self from almost swearing* ;)

Haha.

Gr! THat cookie made me TOTALLY want a cookie. Or anything sweet, actually. Partying hard, eh? Can I just say that I have absolutely NO idea what a keg stand is and I'm afraid to google it so... yeah. An explanation would be in order, ey?

Jess the Shocker :blink:

#79 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 01:35 PM

Oh my....That was--

Wow. That was awesome. Even though it is your first Party scene, I would have thought you would have done these kind of Party scenes everyday! You should definitely do more party scenes more often. Are you? Can you? I love when people start rambling(especially in books, fanfics, stories..you know)

I'm practically speechless now. Are you going to have Dawson dedicate one of his songs to a certain person, Blake? Did I give you an idea? I love when I give people ideas. I did that once before, but yeah...I think maybe I should stop typing about nothing. :P :dog: :D

Smilies are awesome. :P :icon_study: :a_smil08: :happy11: :P Love this one. :P

Alison

Update now?

#80 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:19 PM

Amy: of course you can have some delicious treats, haha. Ah! I get red everytime i talk, it's just something that happens. My friends make fun of me for it ALL THE TIME!!!

So I don't want any one to get confused, so I HAVE NEVER PARTAKEN IN UNDERAGE DRINKING. just so everyone knows, this scene is just my imagination.

Jess: A keg stand is...well.................doing a handstand on a keg. And a keg is just like, a barrel that has something alchoholic in it. and NO i have never done it, my sister explained it to me once because we were watching a movie and they mentioned it, so i was like...okay! This is something that happens at parties! So i'll add it! haha

Alison: Why thank you, and you may indeedy have given me an idea...hmmmmm. Rambling is amazing! haha

Okay. BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL PHENOMENAL.
I think you deserve an update.

SAME WARNING AS BEFORE
_____

Chapter 11

The music made me feel fuzzy while walking around. And the sound of Dawson’s rugged, yet smooth voice ringing through the speakers made every muscle in my body tighten with ecstasy. Kara had gone to find where Taylor was, so I was on my own. I moved slowly towards the stage as Dawson and friends played a loud song with a few wicked guitar solos, most of which were played by him. His fingers moved swiftly along the neck of the guitar, much to the delight of the butterflies living in my stomach.

I was watching him play and sing when I felt someone grab my wrist and forcibly twist me around.

“Hey. You’re in my science class right?” I didn’t recognize the voice, but the face was slightly familiar.

He had blond, straight hair that looked as if it tickled his ears, his eyes had a small shine to them, but I couldn’t tell what color they were. His full lips were turned into a smile.

“I don’t know.” I said dubiously. “Um…are you in Miss. McDonnie’s third period science class?” I felt my self-mumbling, but hoped that the guy understood the words coming from my mouth.

Apparently he could because he answered quickly. “Yeah! Yeah! I’ve never seen you partying before! I always thought you were a little stuck up-ish because you never talk!” He was leaning close to me; his breath was soured with the smell of alcohol. I wrinkled my nose and leaned away from him.

I felt a dry laugh escape my lips. “Yeah. I know.” I figured that he wouldn’t probably wouldn’t remember this conversation on Monday.

“But you’re really hot. So you could so be really cool. But you’re always like…reading. And not talking.” He slurred, and although he was standing still he was swaying back and forth.

I nodded. “Yeah. When you see me in school next just poke me and ask me something about Jack Johnson. Maybe I’ll talk then.” I glanced around, suddenly feeling bored and frazzled, as well as churlish. Although I was generally a very non-violent person I felt the urge to punch something.

“Jack Johnson? Whose that, your boyfriend?” The guy was looking me in the eyes; I noticed a can of beer in his hand.

“He’s a musician. Not my boyfriend.” I leaned towards him and took the half empty can from his hand. “It seems you’ve had a lot, you don’t mind do you?”

He shook his head and I downed the rest of the can, letting a slight shiver run through my body. Disgusting.

“Thanks…oh crap. I don’t’ know your name.” I handed him back the can, something he didn’t seem to care much about.

“It’s Todd. Todd Harper.” He told me in a way that he probably thought made him sound like James Bond.

I gave him a sharp nod. “I’ll try to remember that.”

“I know your name. It’s Blake. I know, because I really like you-kind-of-sometimes when you wear that low cut blue shirt.”

“Yeah, well, thanks for the compliment I guess.” I murmured trying to stop the blush that was threatening to envelope my entire body.

“But I’m so serious!” Todd continued, completely ignoring the fact that I had started to turn away from him. “Your boobs are just like…perfect! Some girls think that guy’s like skinny girls that have little boobs, but no. We like skinny girls with like…BOOB boobs!”

I raised an eyebrow at him. “Okay, I’ll think about that before I go in for a breast reduction.”

He started laughing. “If I knew that your were going to get a boob job I’d come and stop you because your boobs are nice. Lot’s of guys think so, but none will say anything. I know a lot of guys who’d like to grope you…”

My mouth fell open in shock. “As much as I love hearing that my boobs are a popular topic of interest in many a male conversation, this is making me feel a little awkward.”

I was shouting to be heard, but at the last word the music stopped and the word awkward rang out through the crowd.

I glanced around and saw that a lot of people were staring at me. “What? The conversation was awkward!” I threw my hands in the air in exasperation and turned to walk away.

I hear a laugh that boomed through the people, all of whom had began talking. Wait. It had boomed? I turned towards the stage.

Sure enough, Dawson was laughing into the microphone. I felt myself blush, but turned and continued walking away.

I entered the kitchen and fished a drink out of a tub of ice. I carefully twisted the top off, all to aware of my stinging hand, which was still wrapped in the dishtowel. I started walking through the house. I entered a living room and almost fell over when I saw several couples making-out like there was no tomorrow and a few guys playing a video game while passing around what appeared to be a joint.

I moved through the living room and down a hall. I ran into a few people I remember from school, but didn’t stay to have any serious conversations with them.

My drink was running low.

I was heading back in the direction of the kitchen when I ran into Taylor, who was dragging a cute boy behind her.

“Hey love!” She called to me. “I heard you scream ‘awkward’. That was awkward.” She started laughing like a mad man—or woman rather.

“You’re not driving anymore.” I stated, watching her stumbled towards me.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m going to go get a room with Brad over here and take care of everything. See you later!” She laughed again and staggered past me towards a flight of stairs that were packed with couples.

I downed the rest of what was in my bottle and set it down on a table that seemed to pop up out of nowhere.

I found myself back outside. The DJ had begun playing again and the guys on stage were walking off.

My eyes fell on Dawson, who was making a strange face at a guy I didn’t recognize. I felt a smile run across my face, but quickly stifled it. I had nothing to smile at; I didn’t know what they were laughing at. I wasn’t a part of their conversation.

I moved towards the dance floor. I let the warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach spread to the rest of my limbs as I started dancing. I was barely aware of the guy I was dancing with, only knowing that it wasn’t who I wanted it to be.

_______

Hope you enjoyed my incomprehensibly wondrous readers!!!

p.s. Is it normal to call a thesauraus your best friend? tee hee

#81 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:02 PM

So I was watching Scary Movie 4.
And I came across an actor who looks EXACTLY like MY REAL LIKE DAWSON.
So I thought I'd give you a little picture so you know what he looks like in my head.

Posted Image

His name is Beau Mirchoff.

But he should be know as
Dawson.
Triston.
Carter.

Only replace the green eyes with insanly beautiful blue eyes

Hehe

#82 Monday's Child

Monday's Child

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:04 AM

Aha, an update!
And a very good one at that!
Look at all of my explanation marks! Whoop! :D
And now I shall reward you with cake:
Posted Image
Isn't it a wonderful divorce cake?
Not that I'm suggesting that anyone should get divorced.... :unsure:
I just enjoy occasions when I get to eat cake :P
More soon!

#83 mychemro*kiss*

mychemro*kiss*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:12 AM

Whoa. Dawson's a cutie. Different from my imagination, but still, a cutie

Jess the Shocker :blink:

#84 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:42 PM

Sophie: That is the greatest divorce cake EVER!!!!! And it looks so delicious.....yummmmm....

Jess: Yeah, just imagine him with lighter brownish red hair...and thinner eyebrows. hahah

Glad you guys liked the update!
And I think I should tell you how much I appreciate you guys reading!
It makes me happy that I can make you happy!!!

I...I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! :lol: :elmo:

Elmo is amazing.

#85 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:27 PM

I like cake. I'm going to have cake on my birthday in 28 days.(Dec. 29) But I do like cake for any occasion. Even if it isn't a special occasion at all!! Cake is awesome. Which reminds me...that update was awesome! :mgturtle: And there is snow on the ground at my house. Right now. Even if there is not much snow...but its something. I just hope there is some kind of snow day in the winter season. Ice, cold, snow day whatever reason I don't care as long as there's no school. :happy8: :elmo: :P

Alison

#86 NikkiJane

NikkiJane

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:13 PM

Suki basically stole the words right from my head, so...
Yeah, IT ROCKED!
More soon? If so, I will give you these awesome cookies:

Posted Image

Although I'm not sure quite what that white stuff is... :unsure:

Oh my god. I don't know what that is but it looks YUM.

Ah loads of updates for me to read!! Loved them - My mum must have wondered what i was doing, I was laughing that loud.
I love the way she talks, I can completly imagine her in my head stumbling along her sentence, him just stood there like... "riiiiiight"

Update soon please
Nikki

#87 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 11:36 AM

Hi girly's!!!!

So I do believe that I will probably try to update later tonight, but I have to babysit the three CUTEST KIDS EVER!
So it might be a little bit late when I update!!!!

Blah. I am so glad its the weekend!
I've had the strangest week of my LIFE.

#88 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:24 PM

Wooh. Oh my cookies, i'm back!
Ooh Dawson is cute. ;]
Greee-ate Updatee.

-Amy

#89 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:55 AM

Oh my giddy goodness.
I'm sorry that I said that I would update and then didn't! I'm such a horrible person!!!
*sob*

But here it is now!

_____

Chapter 12

I groaned and rolled over on the floor. “Fudge with nuts. My head is going to explode.” I said to an awake, but groaning Kara.

“Seriously. That was a killer party though.” She stated.

I snorted. “Sure.” My memory of the end of the party was a little hazy, but I was aware that I didn’t do anything stupid.

Only made out with Todd.

Todd Harper.

I rolled to the other side. “Taylor, did you drive last night?” I knew she was in the car, but that was the fuzziest part of the evening.

“Nope.” She mumbled. “Remember Brad? He was my designated driver.”

“How’d you manage that?” Kara asked, sitting up slowly.

“I paid him in the back room of the house.” I sly smile danced across her face.

Both Kara and I groaned. “We really didn’t need that image, Taylor. We’re already nauseated enough as it is.” I moaned, shaking my head slightly.

She laughed. “Seriously, though. We were in the back room making out and I gave him fifty bucks to stop drinking for the night to take us home because he lives pretty close to here.”

I laughed shortly, stopping when my head started pounding. “Ouch. I didn’t think I drank that much last night.”

“You didn’t, you just don’t hold your liquor very well.” Kara said. I lamely through a pillow at her; it fell short.

“Who was that kid I saw you making out with when we came to get you so that we could leave?” Taylor asked me.

“Oh. Todd Harper.” I flushed at the memory. “He was the guy I was talking to when I shouted ‘awkward’.”

“Is he in any of your classes?”

“Science.”

“You better hope he doesn’t remember anything from last night on Monday. Or else you’ll never live it down.” Kara told me.

“Yeah. I know. But he was positively drunk. So I doubt he is going to remember anything the conversation we had. Or that whole making out thing...” I muttered.

“So you hope.” Taylor snickered. “So what was so awkward about the conversation that you guys were having?”

I grunted, not really wanted to recount the horrifying conversation. “He was saying that a lot of guys liked my boobs and that they talked about them.” I told them, my face heating up a bit.

“Nice. Do you know who I think really likes your boobs?” Kara asked me, grinning.

“Who?”

“Dawson Triston Carter.”

I snorted. “Yeah right.” I frowned a little on the inside. I hadn’t talked to him for the rest of the night, and I was silently kicking myself in the ass for it.

“Actually, she’s right. Maybe not about the boob part, but you should have seen his face when he saw you and Todd kissing.” Taylor piped.

I blanched. “He saw that?” I could feel the color drain from my face like a faucet turned on high.

“Yeah. And he looked like he wanted to kill someone. About five minutes later I saw him in the kitchen downing a few alcoholic beverages.”

I pouted to hide an incredulous grin. “Yeah right.”

“It’s true, kid. But was it work it?” Kara added with a smile.

I sat up slowly. “Was what worth it?”

“This kissing, of course!” She specified.

My face flushed again, though for a different reason than embarrassment. “Um, I, um, yes.” I finally spat out.

“Get it girl!” Kara was suddenly chipper as though her hangover wasn’t happening.

“Let’s make pancakes.” Taylor jumped up of the floor where she had been laying, changing the subject quite suddenly and not commenting on my kissing extravaganza. She stumbled around for a second. “Oh Jesus. Bad idea.” Kara and I laughed and then stood up with her.

The batter sizzled as it hit the hot pan.

“Yum yum.” I said. “No egg, M&M pancakes. My favorite.” I flipped the pancake and smiled at the perfectly cooked underside.

“How did you even come up with these?” Taylor asked me as she ripped apart a fluffy, chocolaty, pancake.

I flipped the finished pancake off the pan and added another scoop of batter.“Oh, Kara slept over once, and we started making pancakes and we didn’t have any eggs so we just left them that way. And who doesn’t love M&Ms?” Flip.

“Their like sex, only better.” Taylor stuck a piece of fluffy pancake into her mouth.

“Duh.” Kara picked up a pancake from the plate I had been putting them on.

“So what’s the plan for today?” I asked, putting the last dollop of batter on the pan.

“Just hanging I guess. You guys can stay here if you want.” Taylor said, seeing as we were at her house.

“I’ll probably have to get home around one though.” I told her.

“Yeah, me too.” Kara added.

“Fine. Whatever. Be that way.” Taylor joked as she finished her pancake.

I flipped the last pancake onto the plate then turned off the stove.

“But that doesn’t tell us what we’re actually going to do today, though, does it?”

The mall was crowded with people.

“This is stupid.” I complained. “Why are we even here? I hate the mall.”

Kara smacked me lightly across the face. “Stop complaining Bee, you’re just nervous that we’re going to run into somebody that we know who was there last night and saw you grinding up and down Tony.”

I turned to her. “What?!”

“Did you think we didn’t see you dancing with Tony?” Kara said. “Because we so did, and let me tell you, it looked like he was enjoying it a little to much.”

I blushed. “I was just dancing. It’s no big deal.”

Taylor snorted. “Okay. Whatever. Let’s get a pretzel or something.”

The rest of the weekend when by too quickly. After the mall, I went home, where my mother questioned me about my night. I told her we had an awesome time hanging out and watching movies at Taylor’s house.

I finished my homework and before I knew it, Monday morning had arrived.

______

This chapter was a little boring, but it introduced one character that needs to be known in the futurrreee.
that would be Tony. I'm only saying this because when I was rereading this I was like, hey, what if they think that I got the name wrong and that Tony is really Todd? But now. Tony is a different guy then Todd, and both makes an important appearance later on.

Hope you liked it!!!

#90 iLoveXFactor

iLoveXFactor

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,789 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:06 AM

Like, Yz, I am soooooooooooooooo sorry for not checking the updates earlier!
I love it.
And I see Sophie and Amy have been talking about bleep tests.
God, I hated that day. Terrible, terrible, terrible.
Sophie got to 3.4, I got to 4.1, it wasn't much better. :D
Anyway, I can't wait for a new update.
Helen x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users