• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#1 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 04:28 PM

So my title is HORRIBLE. I know, I can't think of a good one!
So I think you're going to have to help me!

While you're reading, if you think of a good title would you let me know???
THAT WOULD BE LOVELY.

Oh my goodness!
I should tell you about this.

So HI MY NAME IS YZ AND I HAVE BEEN A WRITING ADDICT FOR MY WHOLE LIFE!
This is my...third?...story I believe!

It's actually based on this sort of fantasy, cause I have this HUGE crush on this guy...tee hee...
and this story is kind of my fantasy of what I wish would happen with me and him.
So, of course, I put a lot of myself into the Main Character.

Also! There IS a lot of swearing in this, i've tried to edit it as much as possible, but I don't write it with the edits in, so if I didn't catch something, please know that i am sorry!

BUT ENOUGH OF MY RAMBLING!!!

With out Further Ado, i present...drum roll plleeeaaasseee.....

Posted Image
- The banner above was created by me! -

Chapter 1

Completely silent.

The clock ticked. Again. Again. Again.

People chatted around me. The same people that I had had that class with for one hundred and fifty six days.

I flipped through the pages of my book, but didn’t really feel like reading it. It was more like a prop.

The girl beside me laughed. Brittany? That was her name, wasn’t it?

I stared at the words on the page of my book. I couldn’t read any of them. I heard him laugh.

I glanced through the dark curtain that my hair created on the right side of my face. Casually pushing my hair behind my ear, I looked at him through the corner of my eye.

His face was slightly blurred because I wasn’t looking directly out of the lenses of my black, thick-framed glasses. But I could still see him.

I started at his feet, which were covered with worn, black converse. Moving my eyes up to his body, I took in the brown shorts he wore. I grinned sheepishly to myself when I got up further. He had the greatest butt. I flicked my eyes up a little more. Arm muscles strained against his sleeve in just the right way. He turned around at that moment, looking at me.

I quickly glanced down at my book, staring at the space in between the lines.

I felt anger boil in my stomach. I should have looked back. I looked over again, this time turning my head so I could see his face. He was smiling, causing deep dimples to appear in his cheeks. My knees trembled. The smile was in his eyes also. His amazing blue eyes…

Which were looking directly at me. Still joyous, though somewhat confused. I held his gaze for a moment, then looked away, cursing at my inability to look at him with the same intensity he looked at me with.

I flicked my head so that my hair fell softly back into my face. I peeked at the clock in front of me. Only a few minutes left. I straightened the books on my desk.

“Hey, Blaire…” The girl who had laughed earlier—Brittany? —said. It took me a moment to realize that she was talking about me.

Blake, I silently corrected her.

“Did you translate the frases importantes?” She asked.

“Oh…yeah. Here.” I opened up my folder and started searching for the notebook paper that held my translation. “It’s on the back, just give it back to me Monday before class.” I told her. I handed her the sheet, groaning when I saw several little sheets of paper flutter out of my folder.

I handed Brittany the sheet then shifted in my seat so that I could reach down and grab the stray papers. However, there was already someone reaching down to get them. I blinked at the head of brown hair that hinted at being red.

He handed me the sheets. I couldn’t help but stare at his hands. I also couldn’t help wondering how they would feel against my skin.

“You dropped these.” He said. I blinked at him, quickly reminding myself to breath.

“Thanks.” I muttered, taking the papers from him. He looked at me for a moment longer before turning around to talk to the group of people that he had been laughing with a second ago.

I bit the inside of my cheek and stuffed the papers into my folder.

The bell rang.

_____

It's a tab bit short, I know, BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK!

Feedback is lovely!!!!!

Thank you all for reading!

:krakrani: Yz

Edited by Ari-san, 27 October 2008 - 10:12 PM.
Banner credit check

#2 octoberoriole

octoberoriole

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 04:46 PM

So my title is HORRIBLE. I know, I can't think of a good one!
So I think you're going to have to help me!

While you're reading, if you think of a good title would you let me know???
THAT WOULD BE LOVELY.

Oh my goodness!
I should tell you about this.

So HI MY NAME IS YZ AND I HAVE BEEN A WRITING ADDICT FOR MY WHOLE LIFE!
This is my...third?...story I believe!

It's actually based on this sort of fantasy, cause I have this HUGE crush on this guy...tee hee...
and this story is kind of my fantasy of what I wish would happen with me and him.
So, of course, I put a lot of myself into the Main Character.

Also! There IS a lot of swearing in this, i've tried to edit it as much as possible, but I don't write it with the edits in, so if I didn't catch something, please know that i am sorry!

BUT ENOUGH OF MY RAMBLING!!!

With out Further Ado, i present...drum roll plleeeaaasseee.....

Posted Image

Chapter 1

Completely silent.

The clock ticked. Again. Again. Again.

People chatted around me. The same people that I had had that class with for one hundred and fifty six days.

I flipped through the pages of my book, but didn’t really feel like reading it. It was more like a prop.

The girl beside me laughed. Brittany? That was her name, wasn’t it?

I stared at the words on the page of my book. I couldn’t read any of them. I heard him laugh.

I glanced through the dark curtain that my hair created on the right side of my face. Casually pushing my hair behind my ear, I looked at him through the corner of my eye.

His face was slightly blurred because I wasn’t looking directly out of the lenses of my black, thick-framed glasses. But I could still see him.

I started at his feet, which were covered with worn, black converse. Moving my eyes up to his body, I took in the brown shorts he wore. I grinned sheepishly to myself when I got up further. He had the greatest butt. I flicked my eyes up a little more. Arm muscles strained against his sleeve in just the right way. He turned around at that moment, looking at me.

I quickly glanced down at my book, staring at the space in between the lines.

I felt anger boil in my stomach. I should have looked back. I looked over again, this time turning my head so I could see his face. He was smiling, causing deep dimples to appear in his cheeks. My knees trembled. The smile was in his eyes also. His amazing blue eyes…

Which were looking directly at me. Still joyous, though somewhat confused. I held his gaze for a moment, then looked away, cursing at my inability to look at him with the same intensity he looked at me with.

I flicked my head so that my hair fell softly back into my face. I peeked at the clock in front of me. Only a few minutes left. I straightened the books on my desk.

“Hey, Blaire…” The girl who had laughed earlier—Brittany? —said. It took me a moment to realize that she was talking about me.

Blake, I silently corrected her.

“Did you translate the frases importantes?” She asked.

“Oh…yeah. Here.” I opened up my folder and started searching for the notebook paper that held my translation. “It’s on the back, just give it back to me Monday before class.” I told her. I handed her the sheet, groaning when I saw several little sheets of paper flutter out of my folder.

I handed Brittany the sheet then shifted in my seat so that I could reach down and grab the stray papers. However, there was already someone reaching down to get them. I blinked at the head of brown hair that hinted at being red.

He handed me the sheets. I couldn’t help but stare at his hands. I also couldn’t help wondering how they would feel against my skin.

“You dropped these.” He said. I blinked at him, quickly reminding myself to breath.

“Thanks.” I muttered, taking the papers from him. He looked at me for a moment longer before turning around to talk to the group of people that he had been laughing with a second ago.

I bit the inside of my cheek and stuffed the papers into my folder.

The bell rang.

_____

It's a tab bit short, I know, BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK!

Feedback is lovely!!!!!

Thank you all for reading!

I like it so far.

#3 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 02:42 PM

I like it too.

Alison

#4 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:14 PM

Gracias chicas!

I think i shall update right now!

The first chapter is a bit moody and strange, i realize this. but the second chapter is good!!! i think....I HOPE!

Okay. enough of my babbling!

Chapter 2

"Chuck, chuck, CHUCK!” I shouted heatedly as I walked home with my friend Kara.

“Frustrated?” She asked.

I made a choking sound in the back of my throat. “Frustrated? I am more than just FRUSTRATED.” A woman across the street stared at me with a strange expression on her face. I resisted the urge to give her the finger.

“Why?” She asked.

“Kara, why? Are you serious? It’s because of… HIM! I’m so tired of being such a lame butt every time his eyes skip over me!” I moaned. “My god, Dawson Triston Carter, you own my heart.”

Kara raised an eyebrow at me. “Okay, first of all, you’ve never really talked to the guy…and second of all…how on earth do you know his middle name?”

I pouted. “We had to say our full names in Spanish the other day…” I explained my knowledge of his full name. “I promise you I’m not that much of a stalker.”

“And did you talk to him in Spanish class?”

I opened and closed my mouth like a fish, not wanting to say anything. “No.” I finally spat out. The word sat there for a minute, burning like acid, and laughing in my face.

“Just do it all ready! Honestly, with the way you talk, I highly doubt that he will mind. I mean, from what I’ve heard from you he’s not exactly not interested in you.” She shrugged.

“No, I know, you’re probably right. But he’s to…URG! He doesn’t know who I am; he only knows that I’m some stupid fat chick who’s in his Spanish, and math class! Not that he even notices that though!”

I jumped up and down frantically as we turned down the street.

“Blake! Chill your jets! Honestly, just ask him for the math homework or something!” She advised.

I growled at myself. “I want to! I REALLY WANT TO!” I shouted again, catching the attention of a few boys who looked to be in the grade below us that were standing across the street.

“Yeah baby, you know I want to too.” One of the boys with a raging case of acne commented.

“Go to hell pee wee.” I wasn’t in the mood for being tormented by obnoxious freshman.

The boy stuck his tongue out and wiggled it around. “Only if you come with me, sugar.”

I stopped walking, clenching my fists.

Kara looked at me. “Come on, he’s worthless.”

“I know.” I said through clenched teeth. I turned slowly, to face the freshman. “Listen, kid, I’m in a really pissy mood, so unless you want to be castrated, I suggest that you shut the hell up. Kay?” With that I started to turn to walk away.

“Ah, what’s castrated…babe?” He said tentatively. I whipped back around to look at him.

Apparently he was a little younger than I had expected…or just stupid.

“It’s me cutting off your manhood. Anymore questions?” I hissed at him through my teeth.

I watched as the kid covered his privates and gulped. “No. Sorry to bother you.”

I grinned. “That’s what I thought.”

Kara looked at me. “Damn girl, you be stressed.”

“You think? I need a drink something fierce.”

“You don’t drink.”

I glared at Kara. “Maybe I should start.”

____

WHAT IS THIS?
I swear I thought my chapters were so much longer than this! Sorry!
But I do believe they get longer as the story goes on!

FEEDBACK IS LOVELY!

Thank you all readers!!!!

#5 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:24 PM

Haha! Cool story...and update soon!

-A.x

#6 mychemro*kiss*

mychemro*kiss*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:24 PM

*dies laughing hysterically even though SHE is a freshman*

THAT was funny. I think freshman (fictional) boys are the best. *sighs happily*

*rereads*

*dies laughing*

Ghost of Mani:

I can only be ressurected by an Update...

Whoooo....

And unlike Jesse, <_< I'll rattle some chains before I arrive. :P

Mani :mgbumblebee:

#7 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 02:03 PM

Haha! Cool story...and update soon!

-A.x

Thank you! I do believe I will be updating...now....... :a_smil08:

*dies laughing hysterically even though SHE is a freshman*

THAT was funny. I think freshman (fictional) boys are the best. *sighs happily*

*rereads*

*dies laughing*

Ghost of Mani:

I can only be ressurected by an Update...

Whoooo....

And unlike Jesse, <_< I'll rattle some chains before I arrive. :P

Woooowww!!! i'm glad you like it! Usually every time I try to write something funny I FAILLLLLL miserably.
haha
Ah! I'm sorry to insult the freshman boyyysss!!! I'm a junior and the all the freshie guys are JERKS and really annoying. haha!

Ah! i must ressurect youuu!! you cant be a ghostie!!!!

_________

Chapter 3

“Blake, honey, I’m leaving for work!” My mom called from downstairs.

I walked slowly out of my room and down the stairs. “Okay. I’ll see you later.” I gave my mother a reluctant hug.

“Are you doing anything tonight? Because your father won’t be home until late tomorrow night from his fishing trip.” She was standing with one hand on the knob of the front door.

I silently pleaded for her to just leave. “I don’t think so. If I do I’ll make sure to leave a note.”

“Do you like staying home on Friday’s?” She asked, opening the door.

I blinked slowly. “Yeah, mom, I love it.” Sarcasm ran like venom in my words.

“Oh. Okay. I’ll see you later, honey.” She walked out of the door.

I grunted before running back up into my room. I found my old purse, opened it and pulled out the pack of cigarettes I hid there.

Pulling out one I grabbed my later and skipped down the stairs and outside towards the garage.

Once there I put the cigarette in my mouth and lit it. Taking a long pull I let the smoke sit in my mouth for a second. I exhaled quickly before pulling my cell phone out of my pocket.

I dialed Taylor’s number.

“Hello bumpkin, what’s shaken?” Taylor McDos voice floated into my ear.

“Nothing really, are you doing anything tonight?” I asked, taking another drag on my cigarette.

“Yeah…are you smoking?” She asked.

“Yup. Only when I’m stressed though…. you know that.”

“Of course I know that, it’s just that usually you don’t get stressed enough to actually smoke. You just stick one in your mouth than play with the lighter.” She joked.

“Boo. So what are you doing tonight?”

“Party, you want to come? I was going to ask you anyway.”

“Hell to the yeah. I need to get out of the house. Whose party is it?” I asked.

“Um…I’m not so sure, I heard about it on the grape vine, I know it’s a guy’s and his parents are out of town. He’s throwing it in this big house in the middle of no where so there won’t be any problems with being reported.” She informed me.

“Cool. You’re going to have to pick me up though.”

“I know, because you can’t drive.” She snickered. “I was going to call Kara, too. Do you think she’s going to want to come?”

I started to pace back and forward. “Yeah, if we’re going she’ll probably want to go.” I put the cigarette between my lips again.

“Cool, you want to call her, or do you want me to?”

“I’ll do it. I have to talk to her anyway.”

“Kk, call me back when you’re done so I know who I have to pick up.”

“Got it, oh, what time?”

“Ten-ish?” She said.

“Okay, I’ll talk to you in a bit.”

I hit end, then dialed Kara’s number.

“Hola, lovely.” She said.

“You want to come to a party tonight?”

“Yuppers kid! I like to party.”

“You’re no more of a party girl than I am.”

“Loser face. So I’m guessing Taylor told you about this?”

I blew smoke. “Yeah, so she’s gonna be the one to take us. That cool with you?”

“Yessir. What time?”

“Around ten.”

“What are you wearing?” I could imagine Kara walking to her closet and flipping through all the clothes that hung there.

“I was thinking my Led Zeppelin shirt a pair of boot cut jeans and my purple converse.”

“You always wear the cutest stuff!”

“Not really. What were you thinking?”

“Not sure, I know just jeans and my flats…it’s just my shirt I’m not sure about.”

“Try you’re Paramour shirt.”

I heard rustling in the background. “Oh my god. That’s going to be perfect. Thank you babe.”

“No problem. See you around ten, right?”

“Most definitely.”

I hung up the phone, sighing. I took another drag of my cigarette. I looked up and blew the smoke. \

____

Wow. Another short chapter.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH MMMEEEEE?????

Yes, I should have mentioned in the beginning that there was going to be parties in this story, but not to worry there will be
no explicit drug use, however I think the most is just drinking....
yup.
Yeah!
Tell me your thoughts!

#8 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 02:50 PM

Ooooh, party time!
Cool update...
=]
Update soon!

-A.x

#9 Monday's Child

Monday's Child

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:01 PM

Let me guess, will there be alcoholic beverages at this party? :D

- Sophie :mgicecream:

#10 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:36 PM

I'm lovin it! Yes, I did use the McDonald's slogan thingy. Which it's true, I do love it.

Alison

PS. Did I mention its awesome already?

#11 I_LuV_jAkE

I_LuV_jAkE

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 04:46 PM

Loved it
You're a great writer!

NIna

#12 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:26 PM

Ooooh, party time!
Cool update...
=]
Update soon!

-A.x

Thank you!!! Party time is righttt!!!
*dances around room wildly*
woo hoo!
*trips over chair*
*falls*
*dies a little bit inside*

Let me guess, will there be alcoholic beverages at this party? :D

Yes, yes there will be alcoholic beverages at this party.
And yes, Miss. Blake and friends shall be partaking in the festivities.
*sighs with...grief? um...yeah.*

I'm lovin it! Yes, I did use the McDonald's slogan thingy. Which it's true, I do love it.

Alison

PS. Did I mention its awesome already?

ba ba ba ba baaaaaaaaaaa. (that was supposed to be the little jingle for McDonalds) hahaha
thank youuuuuuu!

Loved it
You're a great writer!

NIna

Thank you! *bows*

I appreciate you guys reading!!!!!

And I leave you with these wors or wisdom.

"If the nachos stick to together, that counts as one nacho."

:a_smil08:

I'll try and update tomorrow!

#13 PurpleBelly.

PurpleBelly.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:30 AM

I love ittt :)

*takes her cigeratte out of mouth*
*stamps on it*

:D

-Mimsie.

#14 iLoveXFactor

iLoveXFactor

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,789 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 06:30 AM

Hey Yz,
Great story! :D
You have a lot of talent. :D
PLEASE UPDATEY, PRETTY PLEASE? :D
Helen xx

#15 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:17 PM

I love ittt :)

*takes her cigeratte out of mouth*
*stamps on it*

:D

-Mimsie.

Hey! Thanks for reading!
And just a quick question, are those little *'d lines supposed to be edits, or just your actions?
haha, sorry.

Hey Yz,
Great story! :D
You have a lot of talent. :D
PLEASE UPDATEY, PRETTY PLEASE? :D
Helen xx

Thank you!!!!!! I'm glad you like it!!!

and I think I'll update....noww....

But it's another short chapter. :aiwebs_001: I'm sorry!
I feel really bad, cause i'm always telling people to make their chapters longer, and here I
am having shorty short chapters.
Sorry guys. :(

Okay, so here is the chapter!

____

Chapter 4

The straightener hissed as I ran it through a still slightly damp section of my hair. I nodded my head to the beat of the song I was listening to. Only when the song ended did I realize that someone was ringing my doorbell.

“Coming!” I called. Finishing the last piece of my hair; I pulled it up in a messy bun then ran down the stairs to answer the door.

When I opened the door I almost had a small heart attack because of who stood there.

“Hey, listen, I know this is really weird, but, like my car just broke down and my cell is, like dead. Would you, like mind if I used your phone.”

I gaped at Tara Melton, the girl who stood in front of me. Why? Because she was one of the “P.P’s” as my friends and I call them, the “Petty Populars”. Also, she was on very close terms with Dawson.

I shook my head, shaking my brain out of the daze that it had fallen into. “Yeah, sure, come in. The phone is on the wall by that door.” I pointed and lead her to the phone.

“Thanks, you’re, like a life saver.” She said as she picked up the phone.

I walked into the living room as to not make her feel as though I was hovering around her or something. I heard her murmuring something into the phone, but I wasn’t listening to what she was saying. My brain was running around a track of thought that was never ending.

If my brain were a person, it would be a gold medallist in the Olympics for running.

When she was done, I casually walked back into the kitchen, where the phone was.

She sighed. “Oh my god, I totally, like forgot to tell you who I was!” She stuck her hand out. “Tara Melton.”

I shook the extended hand. “I know. You’re in my Spanish class.”

“Oh, really, I, like never noticed you before…your name is…”

“Blake. Blake Seth.” I dropped her hand. Her voice was highly irritating, very high pitching and child like.

“Oh. OH! You like, always read.”

Heat bubbled in my stomach. “Yeah. So did you call whoever you needed to?” I said, cutting to the chase.

“Yeah! I called the tow truck and I called Dawson to come pick me up, because he’s throwing this party tonight and I was on my way to go help him get everything ready.”

Blood drained from my face. “C-cool. How long is it going to, um, take him to get here?” Stuttering? WAS I SERIOUSLY STUTTERING?!

“Only about twenty minutes, but the tow truck is going to take a little longer. I’m sorry, I just like, intruded.”

I shrugged. “It’s okay, really.” It’s not like I could just kick her out now.

I crossed my arms and shifted my weight from foot to foot.

“So…are you going to his party tonight?” Tara asked.

I tried to be cool about the situation, though I do believe I failed miserably. “I ah, my friend had told me about it, but, um, I’m not sure.”

“Oh, that sucks.” She said. Obvious joy over the fact that I wouldn’t be there, rang through her childish voice.

“I’ve heard he throws some extreme parties.” I commented. “Do, ah, you want to sit down?” I motioned to the chairs that sat in the living room.

“Yeah, their good parties. Could I have a glass of water by any chance?” She asked as she moved towards a chair.

“Oh, sure, just make your self at home here, I’ll be right back.”

I walked back to the kitchen to get her a drink. There was silence for a time. I walked back to the living room and handed her the glass of water.

“So, ah, did you do the Spanish homework?” I asked, attempting to make small talk.

She took a gulp of the water. “What Spanish homework?”

“We had to translate the section from the book…” I trailed off, feeling like a huge geek, having brought up the Spanish homework that wasn’t due until next Thursday. Might as well call me Geekalicious.

“Oh, right, I always get the translation from someone else. Did you do it?”

“Um, yeah…I had some extra time after class…” I shifted uncomfortably.

Tara took another sip of water. “So…do I have any other classes with you…Blair?”

“It’s Blake, and I don’t think we do.” Disdain laced my words, though I doubt she noticed. I sat in front of her in science and English.

“Oh sorry…I’m bad with names.” Her eyes flicked around my living room. Silently judging everything.

I shrugged, about to tell her that it was all right. However, I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

____

So what do you think???

hehehe. WHOSE GONNA BE AT THE DOOR GUYS!?

"Be great in act, as you have been in thought" {W.S}

#16 Monday's Child

Monday's Child

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 03:01 PM

Would this door guy, whoever he is, be cute? ^_^
Not that I'm (sort of) obsessed with cute, fictional boys or anything... :unsure:

#17 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:08 PM

Would this fictional character happen to have something with Dawson? Hehe... :icon_flower:

Would it? Would it?!?

--Alison :icon_sunny:

#18 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 07:15 AM

Oooh, I hope it's Dawson...
Tara, is very bad..with names. -sigh-
Is Blake that unpopular?
Update soon!

-A.x

#19 iLoveXFactor

iLoveXFactor

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,789 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 07:42 AM

Awesome update, Yz! :D
I love it, and I can't wait to read more.
UPDATEY PLEASEY! :)
Helen x :badgrin:

#20 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:20 PM

Would this door guy, whoever he is, be cute? ^_^
Not that I'm (sort of) obsessed with cute, fictional boys or anything... :unsure:

In my eyes he is. :happy8::D
But that's all i'm saying...for now!

Would this fictional character happen to have something with Dawson? Hehe... :icon_flower:

Would it? Would it?!?

--Alison :icon_sunny:

I don't know.
Is an apple pink?
hahaha
RANDOM.

Oooh, I hope it's Dawson...
Tara, is very bad..with names. -sigh-
Is Blake that unpopular?
Update soon!

-A.x

It''s not that she is unpopular, she's just forgettable.
There is a huge difference, but it's really hard to portray. :a_smil08:

Awesome update, Yz! :D
I love it, and I can't wait to read more.
UPDATEY PLEASEY! :)
Helen x :badgrin:

Well, I guess because you asked nicely I can update :P

Tee hee mgGee
^^Don't ask ^^

Chapter 5

I took a deep, subtle breath hoping that this was the tow truck saying that Tara’s car wasn’t broken and that she could leave.

But that’s not what I was confronted with.

Instead, Dawson Triston Carter was standing on my porch.

Dawson. Aka: Mr. Sexy Man of My Dreams.

A smile already dressed his face. “Hey! Is this the right house? Tara only gave me the street and house color. Lucky I was so close! And lucky that all these houses are different colors.”

My stomach was a fire pit, and hot coals sizzled there.

“Yeah.” I croaked out. My shirt was suddenly too tight. It was squeezing my sides uncomfortably.

“Come on in.” I stuttered.

I moved out of the way so that Dawson could come in, but before he could Tara ran towards him and threw her arms around him. “Dawson is my he-ro!” She sang.

He sifted from foot to foot uncomfortably. “Well, as much as I love standing in door ways, I feel a bit undecided. Could we move inside, or out?” He said to Tara who had finally let him go.

“Oh yeah yeah yeah! Come inside!” She led him inside as though it were her house, not mine. “This lovely girl has let me use her phone and has been a life savor!” She threw her arm around me, but dropped it only seconds after she had put it there.

“You’re in our Spanish class…aren’t you?” Dawson asked me.

I nodded. An apple had appeared in my throat and was stopping my words from coming.

“And another class…. a really boring class…math?”

Another nod on my part.

“Oh geeze…you name…it’s…it starts with a B…”

“Blake.” I choked out. I heard the rumbling of a truck outside. I glanced out to see a tow truck pulling up. “Where’s your car, exactly?” I asked Tara.

“It’s just around the corner. Oh my god, that was fast.” She danced out of the house to meet the tow truck man.

Leaving Dawson and I alone. In my living room. I kept looking down at his feet, not exactly sure how to start a conversation. He was wearing those well worn converses of his. Why was I staring at his feet? Why not stare at my own feet? Why was I thinking about feet? What was—

“Did you do the Spanish homework?”

I looked up. This time, I hadn’t said the words.

“Ah, yeah. Did you?”

“No. I tried, but it didn’t work out for me. Me and the homework decided that we were just couldn’t work out our differenced.” He joked, a grin still on his face.

I couldn’t help but let a laugh escape my lips “Nice. I basically have to use the dictionary for everything and it takes me forever. But I do it during class so it’s not a big deal.”

He laughed. My stomach felt fizzy and my heart did an Olympic gymnastics routine through my chest.

Tara ran back inside. “We can go now, I told the tow guy where to take my car, and my dad is going to meet him at the garage. Dawson lets go!” She grabbed his arm and began pulling him towards the door. “Oh, and thanks for every thing, Blair!”

I rolled my eyes, not feeling like correcting her on my name again. “No problem.”

I noticed that Dawson resisted Tara a little bit. “Hey, are you coming to my party tonight?” He asked, as he was being dragged away by Tara.

She seemed to glare at him when he asked me that question.

I shrugged. “I…I’m not sure…maybe…if I have time…”

“I’ll see you there, Blake.” He said, sounding very sure of himself.

Tara pulled him all the way out the door and I watched as they walked out to his car and climbed in.

I walked out and sat on our out door porch swing.

He smiled and waved before he pulled out of our small driveway and zoomed down the street.

I leaned back and hit my head on the backrest of our porch swing.

I felt like screaming.
______

WADDA YA THINK?
haha
Feedback is spectacular!

"Bite off more then you can chew, THEN CHEW!"

#21 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:35 PM

Well, I was going to say my 'feedback' would have been a 'possibly good'. But....I'm just going to say it was awesome.

Well, all of my other feedback has left at the moment and can't come back until your next update. Which only leaves one thing for me to say. Can you please update, and like soon?

Alison :) :P

#22 Monday's Child

Monday's Child

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:39 PM

So awesome!
I would have died if that had been me! :icon_redface:

#23 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 04:23 PM

EEEEEEH! Unlike Tara, Dawson remembered...Ohh, yeaaah. :D
Update soon!

-A.x

#24 awkwardchica

awkwardchica

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:36 PM

Super cute!

Peace
Love
Happiness

Jennie

#25 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 10:19 AM

new reader!

i love it so far!!!!

aji :)

#26 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 03:05 PM

Well, I was going to say my 'feedback' would have been a 'possibly good'. But....I'm just going to say it was awesome.

Well, all of my other feedback has left at the moment and can't come back until your next update. Which only leaves one thing for me to say. Can you please update, and like soon?

Alison :) :P

haha!
No!!! Your feedback has been kidnapped by my update! oh goodness me!

So awesome!
I would have died if that had been me! :icon_redface:

haha! I know! I like writing about it cause if it had happened in real life my head probably would have fallen off
or something to that effect.

EEEEEEH! Unlike Tara, Dawson remembered...Ohh, yeaaah. :D
Update soon!

-A.x

YES YES YES!
he remembered cause he's amazing!
tee hee.

Super cute!

Peace
Love
Happiness

Jennie

aw! thanks!

new reader!

i love it so far!!!!

aji :)

I'm glad! I LOVE NEW READERS CAUSE IT GIVES ME A CHANCE TO BREAK OUT MY
NEW READER DANCE!
Posted Image

So I think I am going to update either later tonight or tomorrow!
Thank you for reading!

#27 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 03:21 PM

Hey guys!
I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while, why you ask?
BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN HISTORY!

(aka, i was voluntering with our local Democratic Office)

SO HAPPY.

#28 mychemro*kiss*

mychemro*kiss*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 02:13 AM

Hahahahaha.

"Maybe if I have time."

Uh, Blake. You did the homework that was due Thursday. You have nothing BUT time. Tara = a tad annoying. It's not Blair you idiot.

Jess the Shocker :blink:

My real name by the way.

#29 iLoveXFactor

iLoveXFactor

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,789 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:08 AM

Awesome update, Yz.
Well done, it's great so far.
Update? :)
Helen x

#30 xx.Shelby.xx

xx.Shelby.xx

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 06:46 AM

This is Fabulous!--- Enough said.

~Shelby

#31 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:48 PM

Jess: haha, yeah. I actually based Tara off of a girl in my school who i seriously dislike because she acts like that. haha NOTHING BUT TIME!
woah!

Helen: Thank you!!! I'm glad you like it!

Shelby: Aww. Thanks! I'm glad you like it so far, just wait until we get into the really juicy parts. hahaha

So I've decided that I should probably update becasue it's been approximatley 257412552233 years since the last update.
SO here it is!

Chapter 6

I’m not going.” I told Taylor over the phone.

“What do you mean? You were stoked about it two hours ago!” She yelled at me.

“Yeah, that was before TARA stopped by to use my phone and DAWSON came to pick her up!” I paced. Although there wasn’t a cigarette in site I had my lighter in hand.

“Oh my god! Are you serious? But what does that have to do with this party?”

“It’s HIS party dumb ass! It’s Dawson’s party! He’s throwing it! It’s on his property, which means that he’s probably going to be there, and knowing my luck I’m going to run into him. And he’s going to remember me from earlier today talking about homework!” I rushed, I would have kept talking, but my lungs were screaming for air.

“Breath, dammit!” Taylor yelled at me. “You are going to that party, and you are going to be the fun, awesome person that I know that you are!”

I took a deep breath and held it in.

“Okay? You are awesome! You are funny! Actually, I bet he already knows that!” She paused. “Exhale.”

I let the breath of air out. “Fine.” I choked. “Fine fine, *#&$%%idy fine, okay? I’ll go to the party.”

“Good. I’ll see you around ten.”

“Bye.” I whined.

I threw myself on to my bed, still feeling like I could scream.

My phone started ringing.

“Hello?” I said into the phone, not bothering to look at the caller ID to see whom it was.

“Hi…um, this it Tara. I got your number from Kara…oh my god! Our names rhyme! Not yours and mine, but Kara and Tara! Haha.” She continued to talk, though I didn’t hear half of what she said. Why was she calling me? Why was she getting my number?

Wait…why does she know Kara’s number?

“…So like if you could help me with that that would be really cool. It wouldn’t be like a tutoring thing though, you know? And I just remembered you’re in my science class too!”

“What?” I had completely spaced at the beginning of that conversation.

“Could you help me with Spanish? I don’t understand like, anything that Senora Algona says ever!”

“Oh. Yeah, I can do that.” I told her unenthusiastically.

“Oh thank you bunches. I’ll talk to you about it Monday.” She didn’t say good-bye before hanging up on me.

I clicked end then dialed Kara’s number.

“Hey.” She said after the phone rang twice.

“Why. Would. You. Give. My. Number. To. TARA?” I said shortly.

It was soundless on the other end. “Because she asked for it?” Kara said tentatively.

“SO? I ask for a lot of stuff, that doesn’t mean I get them!”

“By god, woman! Pull yourself together! Just chill out already! And by the way Taylor talked to me. I can’t believe you even thought about not going! You want to go to this party! It’s when you can act like yourself around Dawson! So stop being a baby about it! Because you know that if you don’t go you’re going to regret it for like, the rest of your life.”

I took a deep breath. “Okay. I’m sorry. I’m just being stupid and I need to do something to get my mind off of things..” I exhaled, doing yoga breaths. “It’s going to be fine, right? God, I’m such a stupid person! I’m going to go do…something. I don’t know. Take up a new instrument…like the harp.” I paused, thinking of me with a harp. “Oh wait, why does Tara have your number?”

“We had to work on a project together so I had given it to her so that she could call me if she had any questions.”

“Weird. I’m going to go wash my hair again or something, see you later?”

“Okay, I’ll see you later. And don’t stress so much, you’ll give yourself a headache!”

I hung up with a grunt.

I stayed on my bed a bit longer. Carefully flicking my lighter open and closed.

I rolled out off my bed. “I hate my friends.” I grumbled as I walked towards my closet to pull out the clothes I was going to wear that night.

_______

What did you think?

I hope you liked it!

#32 xx.Shelby.xx

xx.Shelby.xx

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:01 PM

it's awesome I love it but I want an update lol

~Shelby

#33 mychemro*kiss*

mychemro*kiss*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 12:21 PM

Haha, love the last thing she says. "I hate my friends." But don't we all sometimes?

:P

Update soon!

Jess the Shocker :blink:

P.S. I hope the girl you don't like who's based around Tiara- Oops, I mean, TARA- doesn't have the same name. That would suck.

#34 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:27 PM

Lol, Tiara, but hey.
Tara sounds totally like she thinks she HAS a tiara anyway.
Ooh rhyme! Haha.
Ew, total Tara-like. *shivers*
Great update...update soon?

-Amy

#35 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:58 PM

Dawson should have called her for help. But then, she did say she used the dictionary for the homework. So, its not exactly like she gets Spanish. Or whatever language she takes. She does take Spanish right? I don't remember which language she goes to. I guess I could check, but I don't feel like it

...I think it is Spanish. I'm sorry. I'm probably rambling. But you don't mind, do you? I'm going to make up your mind for you. You do not mind. Yup, I know I'm pretty funny.

Alison

PS. Did I say your update was awesome? :D

#36 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 04:02 PM

Shelby: Why thank you! I'm glad you like it!

Jess: haha, yeah, I hate my friends all the time! Hahah, but i still love them. :icon_lol: They make fun of me. :aiwebs_001: and no, the girl I based Tara off of doesn't have that name, but her name does start with a T and ends with an A, but it's not the same, haha

Amy: hahah, OH MY GOD, YOU TOTALLY JUST HAD A TARA MOMENT! LIKE, TOTALLY! haha, yeah, Tara wishes she had a tiara. :icon_lol:

Alison: haha, yeah, but Dawson doesn't know her number! Or does he? I don't know! Do you? And no worries, i don't mind when people ramble, i mean, i never ramble, but sometimes other people do and I don't mind it because i like when people talk because itrs' really fun. haha, was i rambling? and yes, ella habla espanol (she does speak spanish)

Okay, well here's the update! Enjoy!

_____

Chapter 7

“I need you to re-do my make-up!” Kara said as she and Taylor walked into my house at nine o’clock.

“Why? It looks fine!” I looked at her eyes, dark liner that was smudged around her eyes so that it didn’t look to harsh, darker eye shadow, with hints of pink in the corners. The pink picked up the pink in her shirt perfectly.

“But yours looks better! And you could so do the smoky eye will pink and blue to match my shirt without making me look like a clown!”

I walked over and took her head in my hands. “It looks fine and I’m not going to change it.” I shook her head.

“Fine. Be that way.” She said, pouting glossy lips.

I turned to Taylor, who hadn’t told me what she was wearing. She sported a dark jean mini skirt, a green shirt with a blue flower on it, and a pair of Vans. She had thick mascara on, and dark blue eye shadow that only she could pull off.

“Why are you so early?” I asked them, they hadn’t called to tell me they were going to be over earlier.

“Well, can’t your girls come over and just hang out?” Taylor asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Sure.” I said. I plopped down on one of the chairs in the living rooms. Kara and Taylor followed, plopping into the loveseat that was diagonal to me.

There was silence for a moment.

“He was in your house?” Kara blurted out.

I couldn’t help but grin at the memory of Dawson’s face.

I nodded. “Yup. He stood right there.” I pointed to a stop by the door. “And he was like, hey. And he was in my door way…” I couldn’t think about anything else to saw that they hadn’t already heard.

Kara got up suddenly and came over to sit by me. The chair was small so she had to sit on top of me.

“Arg. I just want to go, get this party over with so that I can come home and swim in my own misery.” I stated, anxiety dripped in my stomach.

“Did you get your pool ready for summer yet?” Kara asked out of the blue.

I raised an eyebrow at her. “Yeah, I did…but…that was so random!”

“You were talking about swimming in your misery. Swimming you do in a pool. It makes perfect sense.” Kara informed me. Tapping my nose with her pointer finger.

“Whatever loser.” I said, making a face at her. “I can’t believe I’m friends with you. Ew.”

She jumped up off of my. “Eww! It looked at me!” She shrieked, pointing at me. “Taylor, get rid of it.”

Taylor sighed. “Okay.” She walked over to me. She leaned her shoulder into my stomach and with a grunt lifted me.

I screamed. “Oh my god, Taylor, put me down, you’re going to hurt yourself!” I smacked her ass.

Instead of putting me down, she started to spin. I reached down and smacked her again.

“Put me down! I’m going to snap you in half or something!” I shrieked.

Kara was laughing hysterically off to the side. I glared at her. “I dislike you with the passion of a thousand white hot suns!” I yelled at her.

Taylor finally threw my back down onto the chair with a huff.

I crossed my arms. “You people. Honestly.”

Kara shrugged and came back over to sit on my again. “It’s why you love us.” She said, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

“Wow…that’s not awkward or anything.” Taylor said from where she was standing.

“What? Goodness! Kara, we forgot to tell her!” I looked at Kara with the fake look of shock.

“We did? My my, now that won’t do.”

Taylor looked at us as if we were crazy. Which we probably were.

Just a little bit mentally unsound is all.

“We’re dating. We have been for the past week.” I told her, trying to keep a straight face as I said the words.

Taylor gave us a look of mock shock. “What? I thought…Kara…you’re CHEATING ON ME?”

Tense silence danced around us. Finally, it was too much.

All of us fell into peels of laugher. Kara leaned back, lost her grip on my shoulders and toppled onto the floor, which made us start to laugh harder.

When we finally settled down tears were streaming down our cheeks.

“I’m so glad I chose water proof make-up.” I stated, getting up to look into the mirror that hung by the staircase.

My dark, smoky eyes were still perfect. “Wow.” I muttered to myself, leaning closer to the mirror.

“What?” Taylor asked.

“My eyes are green.” I stated. “I had always that they were brown.”

“I knew they were green.” Kara said. “I love your eyes, actually.”

“You know who has the best eyes?” I asked them, ignoring Kara’s compliment.

“No, who?”

“Dawson.”

She snorted.

“And you.” I said sheepishly. “Their all blue, green, topaz…and stuff. Gorgeous, darling, absolutely gorgeous.”

“That’s more like it.” She joked.

“But seriously, have you seen his eyes? Their look like the sky on the warmest day in summer…kind of shimmery, and delicious.” I imagined his eyes. “Yum, yum.”

Taylor walked over and smacked me lightly across the face. “Snap out of it woman!”

I frowned. “But my imagination is so much better than reality.”

______

Hope you liked it!

#37 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 04:56 PM

Yes, i did like it!
It was great!
They're a fun bunch. :P
Updatey soony.

-Amy

#38 ClosetWriter6

ClosetWriter6

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 08:15 PM

(NEW READER!)

Oooh I like it.

Yummm. Dawson... : )

Update Soon !
-Nellie : D

#39 mychemro*kiss*

mychemro*kiss*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:39 PM

Uh, HOW do you NOT know your own eye color...?

#40 iLoveXFactor

iLoveXFactor

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,789 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 05:42 AM

Loads of people don't know their own eye colour. Me, for example, am not sure whether my eyes are brown or hazel. I get so confused. And some people don't know their eye colour, because....because....they just don't. :D
Yz - yet again, it's awesome. Love the last line “But my imagination is so much better than reality.” If it wasn't, then, hey, you have to admit life would be so boring, right?
Helen x

#41 ~book_worm~13

~book_worm~13

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:34 PM

Yes, i did like it!
It was great!
They're a fun bunch. :P
Updatey soony.

-Amy

haha! Yeah! Their a bit cooky. :icon_geek:

(NEW READER!)

Oooh I like it.

Yummm. Dawson... : )

Update Soon !
-Nellie : D

NEW READER! I CAN BREAK OUT MY NEW READER DANCE! WOOOOOO
*dances around room*
*trips on own feet*
*dies a little bit on the inside*

Okay, I'm done.
hahah
Dawson is yummy.

It happens. I actually don't know my exact eye color, it changes. Sometimes their green, sometimes their brown and sometimes their blue-ish green.
So it does happen, and sometimes you just don't pay attention enough to your eye color.

Loads of people don't know their own eye colour. Me, for example, am not sure whether my eyes are brown or hazel. I get so confused. And some people don't know their eye colour, because....because....they just don't. :D
Yz - yet again, it's awesome. Love the last line “But my imagination is so much better than reality.” If it wasn't, then, hey, you have to admit life would be so boring, right?
Helen x

haha, yeah! you get my logic!
yes, without imagination life would be a deep black hole filled with no unicorns and rainbows.
hahaha

Thanks all for reading! I'll try updating later tomorrow! But right now I have to go write an English paper about how the word
hubris applies to The Odyssey. Fun, right?

#42 cats4ever

cats4ever

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:39 PM

That was pretty awesome. I can't wait wait until she sees Dawson...Hehe B) Update soon!

Alison :P

#43 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:15 PM

New Reader

I like it. Like how you show Blake's personal opinion of herself and her relationship with her friends.

Can't wait for more

*Natalie*

#44 Frozen Yoghurt

Frozen Yoghurt

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:36 AM

NEW READER!

Whee! I love love love this story. My fav bits:

“My god, Dawson Triston Carter, you own my heart.”

Instead, Dawson Triston Carter was standing on my porch.

Dawson. Aka: Mr. Sexy Man of My Dreams.

Me and the homework decided that we were just couldn’t work out our differences

“Weird. I’m going to go wash my hair again or something, see you later?”

“You know who has the best eyes?” I asked them, ignoring Kara’s compliment.

“No, who?”

“Dawson.”

:P Update soon, yeah?

Nic xx

#45 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:58 AM

I LOVED YOUR STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hyper: :hyper: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!! :hyper: :hyper:
I WANNA READ MORE!!!
COULD YOU BELIEVE IF I TOLD YOU THAT I WAS HOPING AS EACH UPDATE PASSED THAT THERE SHOULD BE MORE???!!!??
I M ACTUALLY TYPING TOO QUICKLY IN EXCITEMENT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
I HAVE DEEPLY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!!!!!!!!!!
I M SO ENTHUSIASTIC THAT I CAN'T TAKE THE CAPS LOCK OFF!
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: I M LITERALLY SCREAMING THE WORDS I M TYPING!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Okay....I think I should stop now other wise your ears will hurt... :D
So now's the time where I comment on my favorite parts...
*rubs the hands together*
AAREEE YOUUU REEAAAAAADYYYYYYY?

I was thrown off the chair while reading the 2nd chapter! It was so funny!!
The way you had described the frustration in her was so awesome!
When I had a crush on this guy and was too afraid to talk to him, I used to do the same when I was alone with my friends!

I personally think that she actually shouldn't be so afraid, because from the looks of it......Dawson (nice name) actually likes Blake (totally had fits of laughter every time someone called her Blair). And I say this from experience. The guy I had a crush on actually liked me too and now we have been in a relationship for 3 years!
:mellow:
I think I should stop ranting about myself now.
But the whole point still remains.......I LOVE THE STORY!!!
I want it to continue for ever and ever and ever!
I just can't wait to read more of it!
It really has got me addicted to it!
And I really really think I should stop typing because after reading this lovely comment you must be having an update ready for me right? RIGHT?

I WANT AN UPDATE!!I WANT AN UPDATE!!I WANT AN UPDATE!!I WANT AN UPDATE!!
everyone chant!
I WANT AN UPDATE!!I WANT AN UPDATE!!I WANT AN UPDATE!!I WANT AN UPDATE!!
I WANT AN UPDATE!!I WANT AN UPDATE!!I WANT AN UPDATE!!I Want an update.......Actualización pronto!

*♥Suki♥*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users