<33

bree

#47 mia5081

mia5081

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 06:38 PM

Is Rick falling for Alex? Because well...I actually really like him, but it is a little weird that he's falling for Alex the boy, because then what if he doesn't like Alex the girl? lol...loved it!

Update soon!

:spinstar: Mia

#48 dark angel

dark angel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 03:41 AM

Second page :]
Congrats, and would you post soon? Show us a sign of your holy existence, Liz. I am seriously getting bored of life. (IF I have a life, yeah...*smile*)

Love,
Em

#49 Cell Phone Girl

Cell Phone Girl

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 04:43 PM

Bump.

Liz...? Are you there?

-Nicole

#50 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 07:27 PM

Bump?

#51 kalackamiga

kalackamiga

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:12 PM

Bump now? :mellow:
~Alexa~

#52 peanut_butter

peanut_butter

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 6,313 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 12:11 AM

*bump*

Love,
Gracey :elmo:

#53 Azalea

Azalea

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,506 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 07:31 AM

Dearest Spoiler Twin,

I am need of the following:

- LOL

- LMAO

- ROTFL

- PMSL

Not sure about the last one but... updation?

>.<"

Azzy :m:

#54 Monki_413

Monki_413

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:12 PM

dude....

what happened?

#55 SoccerRules

SoccerRules

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:05 AM

^ ditto
Seriously, everything seemed to be going good and BAM!
You disapeared all of a sudden.
Please update soon.
I miss the updates and this is such a great story you have to update ASAP.
Cerra :mgwave:

#56 i am obsessive

i am obsessive

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 04:41 AM

^^*seconds Cerra's ditto* where did you go? Who votes we need a search party? This thread needs to stay alive, I will not let this story die!

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nellie

#57 Monki_413

Monki_413

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:44 PM

^^^ totally agree...

i mean i was getting really into this and then...::Cricket:: ::Cricket::

where'd you go man?

#58 ~booknerd~

~booknerd~

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 03:53 PM

I agree!

:( What happened to this story?

Emily :icon_flower:

#59 Very_Moody_Ryter

Very_Moody_Ryter

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,399 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:38 PM

*emerges from the forest, tattered and scrapped, and exhausted*

Hello? Anyone out there? I'm baa-aack!

*is alone*

Aww. :(

Well, you see what happened was called life, aka - work + school. Extremely difficult, yes it is, and it tends to get in the way of anything and everything you like to do. AKA - no time for "yourself". However, I do have a week off this week. I will do my best to keep the LOLing and the ROTFL going... so, I appologize for my lengthy absense *bows deeply* Please accept it, and yeah... I'll try to update!

#60 peanut_butter

peanut_butter

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 6,313 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:54 PM

Accepted.

And yeah, life.

:punches life in the face:

:D

Love,

#61 ~booknerd~

~booknerd~

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 09:22 AM

Yay, you're back!

And yay again, an update!

Emily :icon_flower:

#62 Monki_413

Monki_413

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 01:02 PM

Glad to hear you're back can't wait for that update!

#63 dark angel

dark angel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 06:09 AM

Yeah, Lizzie. Just glad to hear from you! *changes the ripped clothes you have on to new ones* Too bad the wild forest had treated you so bad. It is very cruel in the wilderness, I agree wholeheartedly.

:]
Em

#64 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 07:27 PM

YAY!
You're back!!!

That's great!

#65 Goa_Grl

Goa_Grl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 7,022 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 11:49 PM

Yay..YOure back..still no update but i am sure that this too shall pass...erm i mean that too shall come..

Amber

#66 Very_Moody_Ryter

Very_Moody_Ryter

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,399 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 05:06 AM

Phew! I know it's not much, but it's all I can offer now! *bows* I hope I can squeeze in one more update by the end of tomorrow! :)

Chapter 19

“How do you feel?” I ask Luke tentatively that night after it was over.

“Okay, I think the bleeding has finally stopped,” he tells me pointedly.

“I’m sorry,” I bow my head. “I didn’t know Michelle’s handshake was so rough… or that her nails were so sharp.”

“Yeah, well, I fared better than Rick. I think the burns will take about a month to heal.”

“I warned him that I’d preheated the oven,” I sighed and sat down next to Luke on his bed. By now I was much more comfortable with the arrangement of everything, I didn’t need to think twice about Peter… or Rick… or Luke (much).

Things started getting bad once Luke entered the scene. Let me rewind for a little bit:

“Hey,” Luke looks confused as he stood at the doorway, staring from me, to Rick, and to Michelle. Sweat is beaded, glistening along his forehead and temple, and his hair is a little damp.

“Oh, sorry,” I automatically try to curl my own hair around my ear. It stubbornly falls back out of place. “This is a friend of mine, Michelle.”

But Michelle is not all bouncy and bubbles when I said the word ‘friend’ this time. Instead she gives a sarcastic, “Hi,” with a fake smile plastered on.

Luke leans back, looking even more confused. I wonder if he’s thinking about hightailing it back out and continue jogging after all. Instead he walks in and shuts the door behind him.

“Pretty good,” he tells me carefully, answering my earlier question. “It was kinda cold. It looks like it’ll rain today.”

“Oh,” I downcast my eyes in order not to ogle him as he takes off his sweatshirt. Luke happens to wear very form-fitting wife-beaters underneath, you see. “So Michelle,” I turn to her slightly. “You were thinking about leaving soon?”

“Oh no,” she says with a distrustful smile. “I’m going to stay here a little while longer.”

Things just went downhill from there. I swear, every time she was within reaching distance of Luke – call me paranoid, but it seemed like she was out to kill him.

It was the little things, like, oh, tripping him on the way to the kitchen, or accidentally-on-purpose cutting his hand with the kitchen knife. Things like that.

Its what made me all the more relieved when she finally exited the dorm room, far and away from us for (I hoped) a very long, long time.

She wasn’t exactly generous towards Rick either. I didn’t see the reason, but I think she went a little easier on him. Rick did more hurt to Rick than any Michelle could have done. The first instance was pulling out the bread from the oven with a mitt. He seemed to think he could just pull it out with his bare hands.

A yell and a stream of cuss words put the end to that idea.

The next day things were a bit calmer. My cramps had subsided (thank God), and Michelle wasn’t within a fifty-mile radius, so just by those two points alone, I’d say it had the makings of a pretty good day.

Even better: Stewart informed me (because my own roommate did not) that Rick had offered to have lunch with him! Being a weekend, the mess hall only afforded a limited selection of food choices, so most guys headed towards Adams Center, were there was a large food court with a multitude of selections. And bonus: unlike the mess hall, it was all edible.

One of the only dark clouds in my blue sky was that my best friend, Ellie, called again, and during our conversation, she repeated those sentiments which I dreaded.

“So when are you coming over again?” I ask just barely hedging the question.

“Winter vacation,” she reminds me gleefully.

“And how exactly are you planning on getting in?”

“You’ll see…”

The other dark cloud in my sky was that a box of chocolates came in for Luke. Rather, make that, boxes – because there was more than twenty.

“Um… girlfriend?” I eye them distrustfully as he carries them upstairs with the help of Peter and me.

“No,” Luke sighs wearily. “Eleanor Roosevelt.”

“The First Lady?” I wrinkle my nose. “Um… I didn’t know you had an Ashton Kutcher-complex, but if I may say so, isn’t she dead?”

“The school, idiot,” Peter kicks me from behind, and I stumble.

“I see you’re picking up Cecil’s bad habits just fine, Peter,” I grumble, trying to kick his butt back. He dodges

“Every time there’s a dance, the girls do this to me,” Luke sighs and opens the dorm room. “They send me tons of gifts, all hoping I’ll ask them out.”

“Out?” I narrow my eyes jealously. “Out where?”

Luke explains, exasperated, “To the dances – any dance. Right now, it’s Homecoming.”

“Wait… you guys have dances?” I stop, stock still, in the middle of the living room.

“Yeah,” Luke turns around as he heads into the bedroom calling out. “You were expecting otherwise?”

“I – I…”

“What about your five girlfriends?” Luke ribs, coming back out from the bedroom empty-handed, and seeing that I had not followed him, takes my load of chocolates, and heads back into the bedroom to stash it. Mean while, and idea pops into my head. One I had not considered while at my stay here at the all-boys academy.

“Luke?” my voice sounds like I’m being strangled. And I guess I am, by this odd sort of pain the corner of my chest region. “Do you have a girlfriend?”

“Thank God, no,” he says, coming back out to face me, and open bag of candy in one hand. His words echo the exact same thoughts in my head.

“But why?” curiosity and my big mouth get the best of me. Please don’t say that you’re gay… I pray.

“Because then I wouldn’t have my pick of the ladies, now would I?” he pops a chocolate Tootsie roll in his mouth. He gives me a wink before walking away into the kitchen.

“Right…” I say faintly.

Instead I think, Stupid-stupid-stupid!

#67 i am obsessive

i am obsessive

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 05:23 AM

You're Baaaaaack!!!! Yay! Awesome update by the way.

Helen (aka Nellie)

#68 Very_Moody_Ryter

Very_Moody_Ryter

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,399 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 05:25 AM

Aww, thanks Nellie! :D

yeah, again, thanks so much for your support! I swear, my life is just... arughahghalal don't want to get into it right now, but I miss a lot of what I used to do. So this week off was heaven-sent.

#69 dark angel

dark angel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 10:51 AM

No worries. It was awesome as ever! I already see an idea forming in my mind. Maybe Alex could switch back to a girl for the dance. Lol. I am pretty mad.

-Em

#70 vannygirl

vannygirl

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 12:50 PM

Please make her into a girl for the homecoming dance!! Then Luke can ask her out then they'll dance. After the midnight clock strikes....she would mysteriously disappear....and nobody would find her......

I know I'm crazy. Don't point it out indivisually though. :lol:

Vanny :heartbeat:

#71 peanut_butter

peanut_butter

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 6,313 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:46 PM

:chokes on spit:

That was sort of a jerkface move from Luke.
:is sad:

Update soon?

Love,

#72 volleygurl

volleygurl

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 07:37 PM

another addicting story
i love the idea
and i cant wait for an upday **wink wink nudge nudge**

-Chris

#73 Cabot~Fan

Cabot~Fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,187 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 07:45 PM

Oh gosh finally an update! And it was so short, but so fantastic at the same time! I loved it!

~Chelsie~ :mgbumblebee:

#74 noleey

noleey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 10:35 PM

Haha! So funny :P

UPDATE

Nicole :mgbubblegum:

#75 SoccerRules

SoccerRules

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 03:36 AM

*perfectamento!*
Cerra :mgwave:

#76 a_kiwi_for_your_thoughts

a_kiwi_for_your_thoughts

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:47 AM

ahh what a great day
im so pleased that update was stupendous.
i think michelle might suspect something.
oh dear.
and the boxes of chocolate were funny. usually boys give it to girls not the other wayc around lol!
i understand life and school. tedious and busy and stressful. despite all of thati hope you update soon!

<33

~ :mgturtle: Kiwi :mgturtle: ~

#77 StrawberryPrincess

StrawberryPrincess

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:18 PM

Yay, an update!
It was great. I loved it!
Please update again asap!

Lots of love,

:m: Kati :m:

#78 Monki_413

Monki_413

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:19 PM

Thank you so much for updating!

i enjoyed it.

#79 total-robness

total-robness

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:30 AM

Yay you updated!!
And it was totally awsome
I think Michelle suspects something

Anywayz update soon
Becca
:elmo:

#80 Angel Bright

Angel Bright

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 03:18 AM

AWWWWWWWW!
I have completely missed this story!!!
Liz hope everything gets better for you! With work and school!
XOX
Chris

#81 Goa_Grl

Goa_Grl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 7,022 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:01 PM

awesome

now update again...

Amebr~cleverTurnip

#82 Death or Chocolate

Death or Chocolate

Topic Leader

• Moderators
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:15 PM

=D
yay
update lol
=o
i want more

#83 Azalea

Azalea

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,506 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 11:11 PM

O_______O

Yaaaaaaaayyy!!

What's the deal with Michelle? Sheesh. Lol.

As always, I very much, loved the update!!

:heartbeat:

Update when you can, Liz!!

XD

Thank you for the wonderful, update!!

Matane Liz!! :mgwave:

Azzy :m:

#84 *littleless16candles*

*littleless16candles*

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 07:41 PM

I wish someone would send ME boxes of chocolate

Especilly if the came with offers of dates

*sigh*

Why do guys have it so much better?????????

I guess that's what makes the world go .....

Guys don't have cramps, babies, or even, apprentally, dateless Saturday nights

Life is so unfair

Would you update though?

Cause as much as I hate the thing about guys I do love this story ^_^

•Stew

#85 i am obsessive

i am obsessive

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 10:50 PM

Aww, thanks Nellie! :D

yeah, again, thanks so much for your support! I swear, my life is just... arughahghalal don't want to get into it right now, but I miss a lot of what I used to do. So this week off was heaven-sent.

:lol: Welcome!

Once again, welcome. We all have times like that (tell me about it.... ugh, life is so mean sometimes). I got.. a day off? Which I spent in bed mourning my life, and wondering how I can stop it getting so soggy in the future.

Helen

#86 pixie_dust_93

pixie_dust_93

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:35 PM

New Reader
I just started reading this story and now am hooked! :hyper: You HAVE to update soon , and when i say soon i mean REALLY SOON!
Please don't make me wait any longer,
Please?

:mgbumblebee: Pixie :mgbumblebee:

#87 Cell Phone Girl

Cell Phone Girl

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 06:48 PM

Liz! I need me some Luke!

:)

-Nicole

#88 Very_Moody_Ryter

Very_Moody_Ryter

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,399 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 02:00 AM

Brief - but evil, I admit - update! ;)

Chapter 20

Deep breaths…

Deep breaths…

BUT HE’LL NOTICE MY BREASTS!!

No, no… must keep breathing…

Ohgodohgodohgod.

I was screwed.

I was six feet underground.

I was roasted turkey on a Thanksgiving dinner plate – in other words, done. Done for.

I was-

-in a DRESS!

A very pink. Very frilly. Very ribbony, very lacy… DRESS.

This was my dare from Luke. The one I owed him for the soda-drinking contest.

He announced it to me Friday afternoon – he said he had finally decided.

Walk into the local department store, try on a dress – and have pictures taken as documentation.

Evil!! Pure evil!!!

It had to have been John and Peter’s idea.

I had picked Stewart to come with me – as my second, so to speak, and as a photographer. It would be too suspicious, I told them, if we all went to the store together.

Cross-dressing! A cross-dressing girl, cross-dressing as a guy!! Oh, the irony of it all… I think I would appreciate it much more if I wasn’t so spazzed out.

I took Stewart with me probably because I trusted him the most out of all the guys and… well, a surprise sort of happened - unexpected, and at first very terrifying…

“So, dressing up today, are we?” Stewart quirks the corner of his lips up in a half-smile as we searched through dresses at the Macy’s rack – getting strange looks from store clerks, no doubt. Not that I will lift my eyes high enough to look at them, instead I focus on the colors in my hands. Satin, silk, taffeta, chiffon… purple, gold, red, pink, blue, grey, black…

“Well?” Stewart stares at me worriedly. He doesn’t have anything to be concerned about – it’s me who would going to go through with this public humiliation (in his eyes), but he can sincerely empathize enough to be just as distressed as I am at the moment.

He has no idea what I was thinking: the longing I feel as I caress the fabrics between my thumb and finger… the strange sadness… the fear of possibly exposing myself once I tried it on.

Now, I’m not stupid. I tried to coax, brag and blackmail my way out of this much – using any and every arsenal I could use at my disposal. None, and I mean none of them worked. Peer pressure and their blood-lust for revenge made them improvable. It was like trying to persuade a sidewalk to step aside. Impossible.

And I couldn’t not refuse. Guilty conscious and all that.

“Have you decided which one you’re going to try on?” Stewart clears his throat trying to cut through the tension. My shoulders feel stiff and my back is taut from anxiety. I try to breathe.

“You pick one,” I say, my voice strangled like twisted wires grating against each other.

I turn around and face the TVs lining the wall. A sexy famous diva is in a thong and bikini top, singing about how some guy turns her on like a car engine (and people say pop music isn’t poetry). I turn around again just as a rapper joins her, and starts singing about ‘doin’ it all night long with the motor running’.

“How about this?” Stewart half-heartedly holds up a canary yellow one. I wrinkle my nose. Even if this was crisis, I didn’t want to do it half-heartedly. If I was going to go down with this ship, I might as well go down in a blaze of glory.

“Um, how about not?” I say.

“This one?” He tries with red. I tilt my head to consider it…

“Maybe not.” I say hastily, noticing the plunging neckline. Stewart notices my line of vision and laughs.

“Dude, it’s not like you have anything to hide up there,” he chuckles.

“You have no idea,” I mutter under my breath, and he looks up at me quizzically before deciding to laugh once more.

Now in a lighter mood, I jauntily join Stewart as we ridiculously go through different dresses, comparing merits of each, and laughing in turn. Honestly, if it wasn’t so silly, I’d be bored out of my mind. I’ve never been a big shopper, but some how, Stewart made it ridiculous and funny, and in the end, we decided on a crepe white, pink, and black one. No plunging neckline: just an atypical thin-strapped number that I wouldn’t normally be caught dead in, because it was just too outrageous and fabulous for me.

Stewart’s jokes had kept my mind off the final, imminent conclusion of today’s store trip, but when the lady (who looked at me funnily) ushered me into the fitting room, that’s when I knew: this was the end of the line for me. I was doomed.

No worries. It was awesome as ever! I already see an idea forming in my mind. Maybe Alex could switch back to a girl for the dance. Lol. I am pretty mad.

-Em

Haha!!! Clever girl! ;)

Maaaybeee... then again, I like pulling a mix of expected and unexpected on people! :a_smil08:

Please make her into a girl for the homecoming dance!! Then Luke can ask her out then they'll dance. After the midnight clock strikes....she would mysteriously disappear....and nobody would find her......

I know I'm crazy. Don't point it out indivisually though. :lol:

Vanny :heartbeat:

Hum... very interesting idea... very Cinderella-like, but good... *strokes chin* But then again, who said she's going to the Homecoming Dance? ;) (i'm evil, I know. *bows*)

:chokes on spit:

That was sort of a jerkface move from Luke.
:is sad:

Update soon?

Love,

Yes. I had to make it him a little bit of jerk their (it hurt me as much, too) - because we can't have the hero be COMPLETELY perfect. I mean, even Heathcliff and Darcy had their faults! ;)

ahh what a great day
im so pleased that update was stupendous.
i think michelle might suspect something.
oh dear.
and the boxes of chocolate were funny. usually boys give it to girls not the other wayc around lol!
i understand life and school. tedious and busy and stressful. despite all of thati hope you update soon!

<33

~ :mgturtle: Kiwi :mgturtle: ~

Yay! :) Yes, she might. She might very, very, very much. ;)

Yeah, haha. Crazy girls. Just desperate for a date, eh? And thanks for all your support! *huggles*

AWWWWWWWW!
I have completely missed this story!!!
Liz hope everything gets better for you! With work and school!
XOX
Chris

*huggles Chris next* Thanks! I'm working on it. One last test and I have a sold month off of school - until Spring *sigh*. Meh, oh well. That's life, ne?

I wish someone would send ME boxes of chocolate
Especilly if the came with offers of dates
*sigh*
Why do guys have it so much better?????????
I guess that's what makes the world go .....

Guys don't have cramps, babies, or even, apprentally, dateless Saturday nights
Life is so unfair
Would you update though?

Cause as much as I hate the thing about guys I do love this story ^_^
•Stew

Haha!!! This was a hilarious post and made my day reading it... :) Guys don't have it SO much better (well, I mean, they DO, what with the no-pregnancies/babies, thus no-cramps, because no-PMS, and stuff...), but I mean only the GOOD-LOOKING guys (like Luke) have it that good, ha.

:lol: Welcome!

Once again, welcome. We all have times like that (tell me about it.... ugh, life is so mean sometimes). I got.. a day off? Which I spent in bed mourning my life, and wondering how I can stop it getting so soggy in the future.

Helen

Awww... yeah, I know how you feel... *hugs* (side-note: today's my hugging day, it seems ^_^ ) And yes, life feels like a meaningless existence, but it's getting better. I guess you just have to start looking for the meaning, you know?

New Reader
I just started reading this story and now am hooked! :hyper: You HAVE to update soon , and when i say soon i mean REALLY SOON!
Please don't make me wait any longer,
Please?

:mgbumblebee: Pixie :mgbumblebee:

Welcome, my newest reader, Pixie! :mgwave: Aww, I'll try to update when I can - no garuntees, but I think I want to finish this story ASAP, so expect much more, very soon! :)

Liz! I need me some Luke!

:)

-Nicole

Wow, that sounds like it should be a bumper-sticker or pin! "I need me some Luke". XD I like that! Okay, on the way! Aye-aye, Capt'n Nicole! ;)

#89 Goa_Grl

Goa_Grl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 7,022 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 03:03 AM

LMAO.

haha...what happens? does stewart find out her secret?

Update soon

Amber~CleverTurnip :sad4:

#90 total-robness

total-robness

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 03:15 AM

Hahaha totally hilarious
Man I wander what happens next
Update soon I don't like being left in suspense
Beccaxx