#1 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:43 PM

:spinstar: Stars :spinstar:

Introduction

Serenity Faith has always been in her older brother's shadow, he's everything she's not. What happens when he throws a party and she falls for one of his buddies? Does she have the courage to speak up? Does he like her too? Or is she left broken hearted?

What do you think? :P I'll post chapter one when at least one person comments! :D

~Peachy :mgwave:

#2 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 04:26 PM

i like it already!
post chapter one soon

roni

#3 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 04:45 PM

Thanks!:D And I said I'd post chapter one as soon as one person comments...here it is! Though I don't think I edited it properly,sorry. The next chapters should be properly edited.

~Chapter 1~

I sat in my room, staring into the emptiness. It was quiet, the only thing I could hear was the ticking of my clock, and each tick meant it was closer to ending. I started to lie down and stare at the ceiling, I couldn’t see it. But that didn’t mean it wasn’t there. A few seconds past, my door slowly creaked open, in popped my brother’s head. Even in the dark, I could see his worried face clearly.
“Are you okay Chris? What happened?” I asked, he doesn’t usually pop up into my room with color gone from his face.
“Serenity, I just remembered! I’m so, so sorry. You didn’t have dinner yet did you? I’m so sorry, Jen just came by and people started flowing in and I just forgot and are you hungry?” He looked like he was about to cry. I was fine, my brother, Christopher, was probably the most popular guy at the school. He was captain of the foot ball team, class president, he had perfect grades. He has dark hair and dark brown eyes and looks extremely hot, at least that’s what I’ve heard in the halls. He is cool and everything any guy would ever want to be. But he was still protective and nice to me, he was the best brother. But he never thought he was, just like in the example. He forgot to cook dinner, (He planned a party, mom and dad went on a business trip to England.) so when guests started arriving, I ran up to my room like always and he forgets. I feel horrible for him, being so stressed and everything, I wasn’t too hungry.
“I’m fine Chris, go down and have fun. Jen’s probably waiting for you.” I smiled and laid back down. He didn’t look too convinced.
“Come down Seren, I’ll make you a sandwich…”
“No, it’s okay. I’m totall-”
“Come down NOW.” He turned around and started to walk down and into the kitchen. I bounced off the bed, rolled my eyes and started to follow. As I walked, people stopped talking and dancing, they stared. At me. I just shrugged and kept on following Chris. After a second, people stopped staring and continued what they were doing a few seconds ago. Chris quickly fixed me up a peanut butter and jam sandwich and I grabbed it and started back to my room. Chris was still in the kitchen, I felt scared and alone without him to block those gazes. I started to run, then I bumped into someone, I apologized quickly and ran back to my room, locked the door and sat on my bed and nibbled on the sandwich. I heard voices outside of my room.
“Who was that?”
“Chris? Who was that?”
“Serenity.”
“Who’s Serenity?”
“My sister. Pardon me; I’m going to check on her.”
There was a knock on my door. It was Chris. Should I answer? What if he drags me downstairs again? I don’t want to go down again.
“Serenity?”
“What? Go have fun Chris, I’ll be fine.” I tried to sound as cheerful as possible but I don’t think I did.
“Are you okay, can I come in?”
“I’m fine.”
“You sure? I can tell everyone to lea-”
“I’M FINE! Just go Chris.” Then I heard another voice, It wasn’t Chris.
“Can I come in?” The mysterious voice asked.
“Who are you?”
“Open the door and you’ll see.” Nice scheme Chris, but it’s not going to work!
“No, just tell Chris not to send his henchman to check on me! I’m fine! Gosh!”
“Henchman? Chris already left.” Mysterious person sounded amused. He’s supposed to feel insulted!!!
“I don’t believe you!” I really didn’t, but part of me did and I really wanted to know who the mysterious person was. I decided I was going to give in.
“Just open this please.” The voice begged, I walked over to the door. Turned the knob and opened the door. As the door opened it revealed an incredibly hot guy, probably one of Chris’s buddies, he had perfect features. He had light brown hair with bluish grayish eyes which made him look like an angel.
“Hello.”
“H-hi.”
“I’m Xander, what’s you name?” Wow, he made it sound like I was in kindergarten and he was the teacher…Hello, I’m Mr. Xander, your teacher. What’s your name little girl? Okay, maybe I was being a little sarcastic but it was seriously weird.
“Serenity.”
“You have a pretty name.” He smiled. I muttered thanks and looked down so he wouldn’t see that I had blushed.
“Do you want to come in?” I asked, I felt bad that I made him stand in the hallway for so long.
“Sure.” He walked in and looked around.
“So, Chris is your brother?”
“Yeah…”
“Cool, I knew he had a sister but I never saw her before.”
“Now you have.”
“Yes I have. Are you okay? You sounded like you hated Chris when I was at the door.”
“I don’t, it’s just that he always thinks he isn’t a good enough brother and he checks on me every other second during parties and other activities where I have to tag along. He worries too much; he tries so, so hard, when he’s already at the top. He can’t go much higher and that’s all. I don’t want him to be stressed and everything.”
“I see, why don’t you tell him?”
“He doesn’t believe me; he thinks I’m just telling to make him happy. But I’m not, what other brother calls their little sister at home while their on a trip to like Montreal or something? Who beats up another kid just for dissing their little sister? That’s how awesome of a brother he is.”
“I see, maybe you should tell him what you just told me.”
“It’s okay; maybe you should go back and keep him busy. Thanks for coming anyways.”
“It’s oka-” Then another guy, probably Chris and Xander’s Jock friends, came in.
“Xander, man! We’ve been looking all over for you! Come on.”
“I guess you have to go.” I whispered.
“Yeah, I’m sorry. See you around.” Then he got up and followed his friend. I walked to the door and closed it; the room was once again filled with emptiness. I laid on the bed silently, and slowly I fell asleep. I woke up next morning with my brother shaking me.
“Seren, wake up.” I turned and slowly opened my eyes.
“Ugh, what? Why? It’s Saturday.”
“I know but mom just called.”
“So? She calls all the time.” I started to turn around again but Chris stopped me.
“Their staying another few weeks.”
“Oh okay…WHAT?”
“Something about their client and stocks and stuff.”
“Aw, fine. Why else do I have to wake up?”
“I made breakfast.”
“Isn’t that nice, Christopher learned how to make breakfast. Let’s let Serenity learn how to sleep more!” I replied sarcastically.
“Serenity, just wake up and come eat.”
“RAWR!” I growled and bounced up and brushed my teeth, splashed my face with cool water and combed my hair. It was long, and started getting in my face. I tied it up into a ponytail and walked downstairs.
“Here you go cookie monster.” He passed me a plate with a piece of toast and some eggs and bacon.
“Worange juice!” I made a monster face and glared at Chris, he looked annoyed which was really funny.
“Fine.” He walked to the fridge and poured me a glass or juice.
“Thankie Cwissy.” Then I started to eat. Chris sighed and started to eat.
“You’re sixteen Seren; you should get it yourself next time.”
“You’re eighteen, you should help little cookie monsters.”
“Whatever.” I smiled; knowing that I had wore him out. When we finished breakfast I headed towards my room to check my email, go on msn and other stuff, Chris stopped me.
“What now?”
“We are going shopping.”
“You don’t go shopping.”
“Yes I do, just not a lot. We are going to get groceries and new clothes for you.”
“Why?”
“You need them. You never go shopping for new clothes; last time you went shopping for new clothes was like last year I think.”
“So? I’m conserving money.”
“Sure you are.” He rolled his eyes and dragged me up to my room…I could’ve went up myself.
“Put on something decent and meet me in the car.”
“Whatever.” I grabbed the first things I saw in my closet; a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that says hug a tree. I ran downstairs and opened the passenger door to the Volvo. Chris was smiling at me like he’d won the lottery. I bet he was thinking I’m so awesome! I got Serenity to go shopping! Ha! I climbed into the seat and shut the door. When we got to the supermarket I ran into the supermarket and waited for Chris. He finally came in.
“What do we get?” I jumped up and down to annoy him.
“Stop that, we need eggs, milk, bread, sugar, butter and cereal.”
“Fine.” I grabbed a cart and quickly gathered all the things in about five minutes. When I came back to where I left Chris a few minutes ago he was only one aisle away.
“We’re done. Let’s go.”
“What, that’s not poss-” Then he stopped because he looked down into the cart and saw that I was right.
“I see…let’s go to the check out then…” I smiled and followed him. When we paid for everything Chris drove to the mall.
“Aw, I don’t need new clothes Chris.”
“Yes you do.”
“Whatever.”
“Okay then lets go inside.” When we got inside I saw a lot of people, some I recognized were from the party last night, some girls started running to us. This totally horrified me. I’m not used to being mobbed being a normal little kid.
“Hey Christopher.” A girl said, another girl started talking. “Is that your girlfriend? Aw, I thought you said Jen was going out with you. How many girlfri-”
“Hey Shelby,” he mumbled to the first girl. Then he turned to the second girl who was calling me his girlfriend and talked to her. “No she’s my little sister. Jen and I are still going out. I only have one girlfriend. Okay Brittany? I have to help Serenity go shop for new clothes.”
“Oh, that’s cool, maybe Shelby, Jen and I could tag along. Jen is just going to the washroom right now.” Brittany replied.
“Shi*” I mumbled under my breath so no one could hear.
“Um, okay.” Then Jen, Chris’s girlfriend, come back. She’s actually the nicest of all Chris’s friends…er…of the female variety. She talks to me occasionally. She has pale blond hair and looks really nice.
“Hey Chris,” then she noticed me and looked at me. “Serenity! How nice to see you.” She leaned over to hug me then she turned back to her friends. They decided that they were going to be my “Fashion Coordinators” which I find totally lame but I couldn’t say that in front of my brother…We arrived at the first store, I stared in disgust at which store they chose. THEY BROUGHT ME TO LA SENZA! A TOTALLY GIRLY STORE! It’s not that I’m a tom-boy but I’m just not into girly stuff. I entered with hesitation seeing that my brother was going to wait at the entrance and only Jen, Shelby and Brittany were going in with me. I shuddered just to think of the stuff they would make me try on. Mini Skirts, Halter Tops, Tube tops…I was worried. Brittany stuffed a pink tank top in my face and told me to hold it, Jen threw a pair of faded jeans, TWO mini skirts at me and Shelby gave me a t-shirt. Bless you Shelby! Brittany dragged me into the change room and told me to try on each piece of clothing and come out to show them. I wanted to say Over my dead body would I try these on, but I would get in so much trouble if they told Chris so I instead I said “Sure.” And I went into the change room. I wore the tank top first and a mini skirt. I opened the door and showed Brittany. Her reaction was over enthusiastic on my opinion…
“Oh my goodness Serenity! Come on Jen!” She squealed.
“You look great! You’re going to get this one. Try the next one!” I went back in the change room and squirmed into the pair of jeans and the t-shirt Shelby gave me. I went outside.
“Ta Da.” I said sarcastically.
“Hmm, it’s okay…I guess you can get this too…” So after we paid for these two I got pulled into every store and ended up with five or six bags of stuff…Chris looked pretty happy when he saw how much we bought. Chris is so ignorant! He wants me to wear those? He’s crazy! Just when we were about to leave we saw, the guy yesterday, Xander.
“Hey Xander!” Chris shouted.
“Yo Chris!” Xander replied. As he walked closer he noticed me.
“Hey Serenity.” He whispered when he saw me, then he hugged me. Is it okay to hug someone you’ve met for only a day? Okay…so I hugged him back incase it was like this “tradition” with eighteen year olds. I looked up at my brother and saw him with his isn’t that cute? Face… I stared at Brittany, Shelby and Jen and saw the same face. Maybe that wasn’t the custom…oh well, whatever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it! :P

#4 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 04:57 PM

awww how cute!
i love it already!
just a suggestion
when people are talking double space between the thingsthey are saying

ok that was a little confusing
example time!

“Hello.”

“H-hi.”

“I’m Xander, what’s you name?” Wow, he made it sound like I was in kindergarten and he was the teacher…Hello, I’m Mr. Xander, your teacher. What’s your name little girl? Okay, maybe I was being a little sarcastic but it was seriously weird.

“Serenity.”

“You have a pretty name.” He smiled. I muttered thanks and looked down so he wouldn’t see that I had blushed.

it amkes it easier to read.
and a lot easier on the eyes. no squinting needed. :)
update soon

roni

#5 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 04:59 PM

i just realised i said hte same thind on your oher thread
ha ha ha ha
:) :)

roni

#6 annie_2011

annie_2011

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 05:04 PM

I love the story so far please update soon.

#7 Ari-san

Ari-san

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 8,496 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 05:43 AM

Heya!

Congratulations on posting your first story here in FP! If you ever have any questions, need any editing/locking/deleting done, transfer stories to the Completed Stories section, discuss mature content within your story, then, please don't hesitate to give Teph or myself a shout in the Support sticky.

Once again, congratulations!

ali :D

#8 sporty girl

sporty girl

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 05:52 AM

Nice Story!

Update soon

~Manya~

#9 luving_all_american_girl

luving_all_american_girl

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 06:55 AM

I really want to have a brother like that... lol
Anyway, awesome chapter.
Update soon.

-Ela.

#10 batwomen_95

batwomen_95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:28 AM

i have a brother called chris and i call him a sissy!
it really annoys him
he's a bit like the guy in your story except for the nice part but he's well popular and i guess nice in his own way, sometimes!
lol
please update i love your story!!!
~elle~ :eusa_clap:

#11 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 02:25 PM

Roni-Yeah, sorry about this. I posted this chapter before I read your comment on the other story so I couldn't fix it. I'll fix it next time though!:P
Annie-Thanks! I'll try to update tomorrow, I'm still editing. :D
Ali-Okay and Thanks! :D
Manya-Thanks! :icon_sunny:
Ela-lol maybe Serenity will let you borrow Chris...you never know :P
Elle-lol Sissy... :lol: Thanks, I should update tomorrow.

Wow, I'm so happy! So many comments! I'm definitely going to update tomorrow. :D

Thanks!

#12 princess2293

princess2293

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,558 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 02:51 PM

Hope loves it!

I hope you can update soon!

Just take the advice from Roni and use the double spacing thing. =] It makes it a lot eaiser to read. And maybe a little darker font, the grey got to my eyes after a ltitle bit.

Update soon!!

...hope...

#13 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 03:42 PM

Hope loves it!

I hope you can update soon!

Just take the advice from Roni and use the double spacing thing. =] It makes it a lot eaiser to read. And maybe a little darker font, the grey got to my eyes after a ltitle bit.
Update soon!!
...hope...

Thanks, Okay, I will for chapter two. Would green be better?

#14 princess2293

princess2293

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,558 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 03:47 PM

Green would be wonderful!

Update soon!

...hope...

#15 Legally_Brunette_60164

Legally_Brunette_60164

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 03:55 PM

****New Reader****
This is great!
All the CC I had was already meantioned!
So... Update soon!

-Kayleigh

#16 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 05:48 PM

Hope-Okay! :D
Kayleigh-Yay, I love new readers! Have fun! Thanks! I'll update tomorrow! I'm working as hard as I can! :user:

P.S. Read this while you're waiting for me to update this story and have nothing to do, Please! :hyper: Thanks! :D

#17 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 02:23 PM

This chapter is a bit shorter than usual, but I hope you like it! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Two
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never wanted to go and visit other people. My brother is the one who always goes to people’s houses. So, after that hugging thing at the mall. Xander invited my brother and me to go to his house for a horror movie fest or whatever. I mean like is that a sleep over? Do eighteen year olds do sleep overs? This is so weird. So basically we arrived at Xander’s house at like six. Xander’s mom opened the door and led us in.

“Good Evening Mrs. Cummings.”

“Good Evening Chris,” then Mrs. Cummings looked at me. “And you must be Serenity.”

“Yes, Mrs. Cummings.” I answered.

“Xander will be down in a bit, why don’t you sit down and wait a bit?” Said Mrs. Cummings when she saw Chris looking around the house. Chris and I sat on the couch and waited. I didn’t quite understand why I was invited to this “movie fest” thing too. I mean, my brother always leaves me home when he goes to his friends. Why is he bringing me today? Then Xander came downstairs.

“Hey Chris. Serenity. Let’s go downstairs.” We started to walk down to the basement. It was big. I’m not kidding, and organized too. I couldn’t help but ask if it was a family room or something.

“Nope, it’s my personal place. I hang out here a lot.” Wow, Xander is really neat…Is that even possible for guys? I mean like my brother “looks” like he is very neat. Tidy hair, ironed clothes but have you people even seen his room? Clothes everywhere, posters plastered on every single wall, and paper everywhere. I walked towards the couch and sat down while Xander and my brother chose the movies.

“Why did you guys invite me?” I asked. Then there was silence…Xander started to speak a few minutes after.

“You’re brother said you needed to get out more and make some friends.”

“Chris?”

“Yeah, you can’t always hang out with Nicole.”

“Fine.” I muttered then sat waiting for them to choose. Finally they settled on Jaws, Scary movie 3, and a lot of others. They chose so many! I wonder if we could finish before we left.

When we finally left, the movies were boring, I know most people will disagree with me but whatever. So as I was saying, when we finally left Chris started this awkward boring conversation which went like this:

Chris: Did you have fun?

Me: It was okay.

Chris: Oh okay.

Me: Why?

Chris: We organized it for you.

Me: Why?

Chris: You aren’t really happy now a days.

Me: How?

Chris: You just aren’t.

Me: What is there to be happy about?

Chris: Er…

Me: Yeah…

Chris: Did you finish your homework for tomorrow?

Me: Yes…I did it on Friday.

Chris: I see.

I mean wasn’t that weird? It’s like one of those conversations you hear in books or on TV! When we got home, I ran up to the bathroom and took a shower. Then I went into my room and laid on my bed and dozed off. I dreamed…about Xander.

I woke up the next day to find…Chris standing above me screaming twinkle twinkle little star.

“What the hel* Chris? You sound horrible.” I screamed above his singing and covered my ears. He stopped singing and looked at me.

“Why, thank you. I’m glad you like it. Now wakey wakey Serenity.” I groaned and pushed Chris away.

“You’re going to be late now!”

“Ugh, fine.” Chris knew I hated to be late. I slowly got out of the bed and dragged myself into the washroom. I brushed my teeth and got dressed in faded blue jeans the-sadly-pink t-shirt. I tied my hair up in a pony tail and walked down stairs. Then I heard a gasp.

“Oh my goodness! Serenity! RUN!!”

“What?” I looked around franticly.

“It’s on you!” Chris pointed, he seriously looked scared.

“What?” I screamed.

“YOU’RE WEARING PINK!” He covered his eyes and ducked.

“Oh.”
“OH? Serenity, I don’t think you see what I mean…YOU are wearing pink…are you sure you didn’t grab the wrong t-shirt.”

“No, I would gladly change into something else but I decided to wear it because I wouldn’t want you giving me a speech on how Brittany, Jen, and Shelby did a lot of “hard work” choosing this outfit. Though I can change if you want me too.”

“It’s okay…” I sat down and waited for breakfast. When we finished breakfast I opened the door to the car and climbed in. Chris came in a few seconds later.

“I’m going to Michael’s after school. I’ll drop you off at home first though.”

“Sure.”

Then there was awkward silence…Then we arrived at school. I got off the car quickly and ran to find Nicole.

“Serenity!” I turned around and find Nicole right behind me.

“Nicole, how was your weekend?”

“Cool…are you feeling alright?”

“Yeah, why?”

“you’rewearingpink.” She replied and stared at my shirt.

“Oh, that. My brother made me go shopping with his girlfriends.”

“I heard that! They’re friends. Jen is the girlfriend.” Shouted Chris from behind me.

“Whatever!” I shouted back at him. Nicole just stood there and laughed at me. She was probably covering the fact that she just saw Chris. Nicole has a crush on Chris. I wondered if Chris knew. It’s totally obvious…though half the school likes him and he doesn’t even know. Even though he is my brother…I have to admit he is very slow…I wonder how he gets all those good grades. He’s so…slow. Then we walked into the school, first class. Algebra. I walked to my locker 04-64-16 I shoved my stuff in and walked to algebra. Mrs. Carnia started to go on about some problem that a lot of people got wrong on a test while I dozed off into my own dream land.

“Ms. Faith? Ms.Faith?” I came back to reality to notice that Mrs.Carnia was calling on me.

“Huh?”

“Are you even paying attention?”

“Sorry.” I mumbled and she moved on to talk about another student. When Algebra ended I walked slowly to my next class, then the next and so on until it was finally lunch. I sprinted to my locker, no really, and shoved my stuff inside and looked for Nicole.

“Nick!”

“Huh?” She turned around and walked over to where I was standing.

“Ohmygawd, did you hear?”

“What?”

“Your brother broke up with Jen!” She squealed.

“Why?”

“I don’t know, I think I heard it was because Jen was cheating on him with Jack or someone.”

“Oh.” Another squeal, and another. Until I finally pulled Nicole into the cafeteria.

“Ooie, maybe I should go talk to your brother. He’s probably heart broken and needs fr-”

“He’ll be fine.” I sighed.

“I’m not.” I turned around and saw my brother with a face mixed with anger, hatred and something else. Though I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.

“Are you okay Chris? Do you want to sit with us?” Asked Nicole. Whoa, Nicole is being totally forward…I don’t think my brother likes forward…

“Sure.” Okay then, maybe he does like forward…

“Okay, um follow me.” I replied. Then they started to follow after me, Nicole staring at my brother lovingly, and Chris well, being Chris and not noticing. We sat down at our table and a few seconds later Xander, Michael, Shelby, Brittany, and a lot of other people that I didn’t know joined. Jen was left alone at another table. What have I done? Or in better words, what has Nicole done? Our table was crowded now!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments? Remember, the more comments the faster I update! :D
Thanks!

#18 batwomen_95

batwomen_95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 03:20 PM

good update!!!
~elle~

#19 I_LuV_jAkE

I_LuV_jAkE

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 03:32 PM

I loved this story!!!
Update soon...

*NiNa*

#20 Legally_Brunette_60164

Legally_Brunette_60164

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 03:42 PM

Greatness!
Update soon.
I can't believe Jen cheated on him...

-Kayleigh

#21 annie_2011

annie_2011

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:00 PM

good update. please update soon.

#22 Angel15073

Angel15073

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:16 PM

Please update soon

*Danielle*

#23 batwomen_95

batwomen_95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:33 PM

you know how it says do wishes come true?
do you belive that?
i mean it probably will happen in the story but they don't they're full of false hope and etc
update soon
elle

#24 Ari-san

Ari-san

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 8,496 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:31 PM

Guys, go and spread the LOVE to Peachy and all the other authors here in FP! Please don't forget to use the LOVE tag created by Teph at the bottom of every single comment/CC post on each story you read!

See -> Announcement: Project LOVE

ali :D

Posted Image

#25 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 03:49 PM

Elle-Thanks! :D Yeah, I actually do believe it sometimes. Because I've made wishes before and they have came true for me. :D
Nina-Thanks, Chapter...what was it?...yeah, Three will be posted on the Friday, the latest will be Saturday.
Kayleigh-Yeah, never trust someone like Jen(usually)
Annie-Thankyou! :D I'll try to update on Friday!
Danielle-I'll try my best!
Ali-Yay! :) Thanks for posting this message or I would never have known about this project! :D

#26 Mediator17

Mediator17

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,670 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 04:25 PM

Awww, this is cute. :)

Aweosme job so far, I love Chris, he sounds like an amazing older brother.

Update soon!

<3

Posted Image

#27 Valencia

Valencia

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 04:34 PM

Awww, that is so cute! It makes me feel fuzzy. :D

Posted Image

#28 batwomen_95

batwomen_95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 04:39 PM

Awww, that is so cute! It makes me feel fuzzy. :D

Posted Image

fuzz?
lol

Posted Image

elle

#29 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 04:46 PM

Wow, so many love signs and comments. I feel so warm and loved! :D I'm working on the update now!

#30 batwomen_95

batwomen_95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 05:20 PM

Wow, so many love signs and comments. I feel so warm and loved! :D I'm working on the update now!

awesome we'll be waiting(not sitting here waiting-gotta sleep some time-)
lol

Posted Image

elle

#31 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 06:08 PM

So many comments...they make me want to update even though the update is not done...so I'll post a spoiler thingy to make myself feel better and so I can get more comments..lol :D

Spoiler

More comments will make me work faster, as you can see. Comments are what made me post the above... <_<

Status-Working on update :user: :user: :020: er..I mean :user:

#32 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 06:11 PM

update sooooon

roni

Posted Image

#33 Legally_Brunette_60164

Legally_Brunette_60164

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 06:19 PM

*pouts*
Uuuuuuuuuupdaaaaaaate!

-Kayleigh

Posted Image

#34 Mediator17

Mediator17

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,670 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 06:37 PM

Ahh, that teaser is very... teasing.

Update soon!

Love your story. :)

<3

Posted Image

#35 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 02:45 PM

Roni-Chapter three is done, I'm just proof reading now :D
KayleighI should post it tomorrow, but I might not be able to resist and post it today >.<
Mediator17lol Oke, I should post tomorrow. :)

#36 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 06:16 PM

I could not resist...:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Three
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chris’s POV.

Seren was sitting in the middle of Nicole and Xander, she looked peeved. Ha, this was fun to see. Nicole started to talk to me A LOT. It’s not that I didn’t like it or anything it’s just that I didn’t really want to talk. She looked really pretty and caring and…what am I thinking? She’s Serenity’s best friend…but that doesn’t mean I can’t date her…I’m sick. Still I would hate to be involved in another relationship so quickly, I still can’t believe Jen cheated on me. With Jack! Oh my goodness, she’s sitting alone at our old table. I feel sorry for her, though she cheated on me. I am peeved. I feel like I sound like a girl right now. It’s like I’m in a story right now or something. Then Nicole shook me a bit and brought me back to reality.

“Chris? Chris?”

“Huh? Yeah, what happened?”

“Are you okay? Still sad?”

“I don’t really want to talk right now.”

“Oh…okay.” Nicole stopped talking to me and I looked around the table. Everyone was here.

Why? The only reason I came here was so I could be alone! Gawd these people are annoying. I mean, I like being popular with so many friends but it does not mean that I want to stick with them every single second! So, finally I had enough. I stood up and walked away to another table. Then there was silence, trays started to clatter and footsteps started behind. Behind Me. I turned around and faced them; I was just going to ask politely for some privacy, silence. Whatever it takes to calm down and find myself.

“Please guys? I just want some alone time. I’ll sit with you again tomorrow.” I made a sad face to beg them to leave me alone just for one day. Then Michael spoke up. He turned around and I believe he understood what I meant.

“Okay, guy lets give Chris a break. We all know what he’s just been through. Come on lets go back to our table.”
Finally! Thank god. Bless you Michael. I turned around and headed back to Serenity’s table again. She stared at me. What? It’s not my problem the other tables are completely full, though I know they’d make room but I don’t want them to think I’m unwanted…

“Chris? Umm, why my table?”

“Cause I want to.”

“Fine.” She stared at me; she was clearly annoyed at me. I looked at her table once again and saw clearly, who was sitting there. Serenity-duh-, Nicole, Xander, some weird girl, another weird girl, another one, and another, and another. Wait a second, Xander is sitting there?

“Xander?”

“Yeah?” He answered.

“You no join popular table Serenity table me awkward.” Everyone at the table started to laugh and I blinked innocently. Then Serenity started to talk.

“Chris.” Laugh. “What?” Laugh. “Language…are.” Peels of laughter. “You speaking?” Laugh.

“English? But apparently you are speaking Laugh. So I take it that you did not understand what I was saying a second ago or what I’m saying right now.” Then Xander spoke up and finally there was a clear response.

“Dude, you were going all like no join popular table Serenity table me awkward!”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, sit down man.” I sat down and started to stare at people.

The weird girls whose names I do not know started smiling at me like I was a judge of a beauty pageant or something.

“Am I the judge or Miss America?” I whispered to Serenity, who looked at me with complete shock.

“No, you see. You don’t have a girlfriend.”

“I knew that, no need to rub that in.”

“Fine, whatever. My point is, they want to be your girlfriend. So technically it is a beauty pageant or Miss America as you call it and YOU are the judge. Good luck with that.” She winked and turned back to Nicole who was talking to her about some sale…Nicole should know Seren is not interested in sales…but whatever. Finally lunch was over, I sighed and walked to my locker.

After School….

I decided to go to Michael’s house even though I am still annoyed at everyone in the world. I dropped Serenity off at home and started to drive to Michael’s.

Serenity’s POV.

I opened the door and there stood Xander.

“Xander? What are you doing here? If you’re looking for Chris then sorry he is not home.”

“I came to talk to you.”

“Wuh? Why?”

“I don’t know. I surprised myself by driving here.”

“Oh, um, do you want to come in?”

“No, it’s okay. Wanna go get ice-cream or something?” Wow, he got me there. I love Ice-cream.

“Sure, but I sort of have to be back before Chris come back.”

“K, No problem.” I walked back inside and grabbed my keys and locked the door and hopped onto Xander’s car. He had a nice silver BMW convertible.

“So, Baskin Robbins?”

“Sure!”

We drove in silence pretty much but it wasn’t one of those awkward ones. It was one of the it’s okay nothing to worry about silences. When we arrived I practically bounced off his car and ran inside.

“Ohm goodness! I want cookies and cream! Xan, come Xan!”

“Whoa, slow down Serenity. You almost sound like a five year old.”

“So?” I didn’t really care how I sounded like or who was staring at me. All I cared about was the ice-cream in front of me and that I wasn’t eating it right this instant. I grabbed my wallet and sprinted to the cashier. Then Xander stopped me.

“I’ll pay.”

“Wuh? Why?”

“I invited you here, I’ll pay. Just sit and wait.”

“Fine.” I glared at him for the fun of it and sat down in on of the chairs. When Xander got the ice-cream I grabbed it from him like I was five.

“Seriously Serenity, you have to stay calm.”

“I am calm, and you can call me Seren instead of Serenity. It’s so long.” I stuck out my tongue at him and started to lick the ice-cream.

“Okay then…”

“Yeah, now aren’t you going to eat?”

“Sure…” Then he started to eat his ice-cream slowly. When we finished, finally! Xander took like twenty minutes to eat his ice-cream and it turned all soggy and ugh but whatever. So when we finally got home I ran inside and waved to him and waited for Chris to come home. A few minutes later Chris came inside.

“So…”

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Nothing, how was home?”

“Fine.”

“Okay, um, you ate dinner yet? Nope probably not…”

“And your point is?”

“I’ll make dinner.”

“Sure, whatever.” Dinner was overall boring except the fact that when Chris was making the pizza he burnt it. Can you believe it? He burnt it cause he’s all like oh my goodness I’m making this turn, the CPU is about to catch up. I mean like it’s just a game! Dam* it Chris. Now we had to eat burnt pizza. So after dinner, while Chris wasn’t looking I stole his ipod and ran up to my room with it. I opened it and started to listen to it. I noticed that Chris’s songs hadn’t changed too much since I last listened to it. I also noticed that he didn’t delete When You’re Gone by Avril Lavigne. I downloaded it once onto his ipod but I figured he’d delete it one day but looks like he didn’t. I started to listen to it and I opened my computer and signed into MSN. A window popped up.

Xander-xXANDERxrockin_195@emails.com has added you onto their friends list do you want to:
O Block this person from your list

OR

O Add this person to my list
Xander had my email? Wow, I click on add and I realized that he was online.

Xander:
Hey

Seren:
Hi and how did you get my MSN?

Xander:
I don’t know, what do you think?

Seren: I have no clue.

Xander: Then why don’t you forget about it.

Seren: No.

Xander:
Chris gave it to me.

Seren:
Dam* Chris.

Xander: You don’t want me to add you?

Seren:
No, I didn’t mean that. I meant like why Chris just gives away my information without telling me.

Xander: Oh.

Seren: Okay then now that, that’s settled. Um, hi?

Xander:
I already said hi.

Seren:
So?

Xander: Whatever…I’m coming to you house tomorrow.

Seren: Wuh? Why?

Xander: Chris.

Seren: Oh, speaking of Chris, he is on right now. Do not add him.

Xander: Oh okay.

Christopher has just been added to this conversation.

Seren: WHAT THE HEL*?

Xander: Ha, Hey Chris. She’s mad cause I added you.

Christopher:
Really? *raises eyebrow curiously*

Seren: No I’m not.

Christopher: Sure.

Seren: I’m leaving!

Xander: Aww, come on Serenity!

Seren: Bleh!

Seren has left this conversation.

Seren has signed off.

I turned off my computer and screamed angrily and I heard Chris laugh. I closed my bedroom door and fell onto my bed. Grr, I had to shower. I rushed to the washroom quickly and took a shower. I dried my hair quickly and bounced onto the bed, and I slowly fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it! Please comment ;)

P.S. I'm planning on writing a new story...

#37 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 06:58 PM

I posted my new story! Check it out please!

My Guardian Angel

#38 Legally_Brunette_60164

Legally_Brunette_60164

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 07:02 PM

That was gweat!
Update soon!

-kayleigh

#39 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 02:33 PM

^ Thanks! :D

#40 princess2293

princess2293

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,558 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 02:50 PM

Again, it was wonderful!

I love it! Please update soon!

...hope...

[With.Love.]

#41 cookielynn101

cookielynn101

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 02:58 PM

I love this story!!! Please update soon!!!!

#42 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:13 PM

Thanks everyone! I'll post chapter four after more people comment, but for now here's a teaser:

Wow, he must be in a good mood or something. I decided to go back to bed. I dozed off for a few hours and realized it was already four O clock. I looked around the house for Chris. He wasn’t there. I found a note on his bedroom door.

Gone to Cameron’s. Sorry Seren, I made spaghetti. It’s in the microwave. See you.

-Chris

Like it? Please comment!

#43 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 04:00 PM

For those who read my fan fic The Next Generation, I updated ;) Just thought I'd let you guys know! :D

#44 Legally_Brunette_60164

Legally_Brunette_60164

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 04:01 PM

^^^I would read it, but I don't read the mediator series. I can't find them.

-kayleigh

#45 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 04:07 PM

Oh that's okay. Aww, you can't find the mediator series? I'm so sorry! :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users