Photo

Hate at First Sight

• Please log in to reply
427 replies to this topic

Poll: Hate or love? (147 member(s) have cast votes)

How do they really feel about each other?

1. Prue Hate (5 votes [3.40%])

Percentage of vote: 3.40%

2. Madly in Love (127 votes [86.39%])

Percentage of vote: 86.39%

3. Have not idea (15 votes [10.20%])

Percentage of vote: 10.20%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#46 total-robness

total-robness

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:41 AM

Totally awsome!!
Great story so far
UPDATE SOON!
Becca
:elmo:

#47 annie_2011

annie_2011

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:43 AM

Update soon!

#48 pupcraze

pupcraze

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 03:54 AM

you've got to update Natalie

#49 CatPalas

CatPalas

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:00 AM

Ah that was so funny! :lol:

And please update soon. *begs*

:mgwave:
Catarina

#50 ~Jam4JC~

~Jam4JC~

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 06:52 AM

Just read the update and the teaser!! Sooo good, who's He...wait, since you didn't exactly say whose POV it was then....who's She...?

Ooh, I'm so excited! Update please!

~Mel

#51 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:56 PM

heres an update

Vince’s POV

I woke up on Zoey’s living room couch. How I got there and why I stayed there I had no idea. I am not a morning person so I wasn’t thinking to hard. I walked in to the bathroom and right away slammed the door. I don’t even have to look at the shower to know that I had just walked in on Zoey, because I could tell her scream from anyone in the world I had heard it so many times. I ran in to the kitchen and waited for the bathroom. I grabbed an apple from the fridge and started to eat it. I heard stomping down the hallway. It was Zoey. She was in pajama shorts and a tank top.

“I can’t believe you just did that!” She screamed.

“Sorry, I had to go to the bathroom and I didn’t hear the shower!” I screamed back.

“You are such a perv!” She screamed. I got up and walked out the door and back to my house. I don’t know why I didn’t just go over there in the first place.

Mom and Beth (Mrs. Fields) were already cooking up a storm.

“That house is perfect we should tell Vince and Zoey about it,” My mom said.

“What house?” I said as I walked in.

“Oh I guess we have to tell them right now. Will you go get Zoey?” My mom asked.

“No,” I said as I we toward the bathroom.

“Let me rephrase that, go get Zoey,” I heard my mom say when I walked out of the bathroom.

“Where not exactly getting along right now,” I said.

“Are you ever?” My mom whispered.

“Fine but if I come back with a black eye and her arms broken you can not blame me,” Beth gasp.

“I’m just kidding, I’ll be right back,” I walked out the back door and up to Zoey’s house.

“Zoey, your mom wants you!” I screamed, not wanting to walk in and get yelled at by her.

“I’m coming,” She yelled. I went back home.

“Where is she?” They asked at the same time.

“I’m here,” She said and slammed the door shut. She looked at me and glared. I glared back.

“Sit down,” Beth said. We obeyed.

“We’ve been thinking, and since you two are going off to college in the fall,” My mom said.

“And we both have big house and we’re going to be the only ones in them,” Beth said.

“We’re selling the houses and buying a condo,” My mom said. We were both speechless.

“Well, what do you think?” Beth asked.

“If you two are going to Europe for three months and we don’t go to school until September. We would have to live together,” Zoey said and pointed to me.

“Yes, it would be a two bedroom condo, so you could stay in my room and Vince could stay in Angela’s room,” Beth said. We can barley stand being neighbors, let alone being in the same house.

“No,” Zoey and I said together.

“Think about, paying a house payment is hard. It wasn’t a problem when your dad’s were around, but now it’s hard. We only make so much money,” My mom said.

“Be sides it already to late. Someone came to the door this morning and wants to by both houses. We accepted. We have a week to out of here,” Beth said.

“You don’t have to start packing until Monday, after the party life is going to be different,” My mom said. My summer is going to suck.
----------------------------
Zoey’s POV

After they told me the news and we yelled a little more I ran over to my house (not for much longer) and we in to my room. My mom followed.

“I thought you would at lest look at it from my point of view! I’m going to be living her alone and this house cost a lot,” She scream threw the door.

“I’m glad you’re going to move, but I have to spend my summer living with Vince. We have a hard time just living next door to each other, let alone in the same house!” I screamed back.

“You two need to learn how to be civil,”

“It’s been eighteen years; I think it’s a little late for that,”

“You two are going to be living together and that’s that!” She screamed.

----------------------------

“Zoey get out of the bathroom people are starting arrive!” My mom screamed as I put the last touches on my hair.

“I’m done,” I came out just as the door bell rang. My mom answered it. She immediately turned around and went to the back door. Vince was walking in as she ran out. I went up to the door. I nearly fell over.

“Hi,” I chocked out.

“Can I come in?” he asked.

“I guess,” I said. Vince was standing in the kitchen.

“What are you doing here?” Vince said in a cold voice.

“I came to celebrate my baby girl’s graduation. Who are you?” He said. I had forgotten that Vince had changed since my dad had last seen him. Vince is now a very buff guy with dark brown hair and 6’1, before he was a little wimpy kid with bleach blond hair and he was a small 5’7. “Are you her boyfriend or something?” Some of our good friends heard then this and started to crack up.

“What’s so funny?” My dad asked.

“Zoey and I are no where near going out,” Vince said, still and a very cold tone. “I’m Vince Lee; I believe my name was also on the invitation,”

“No, the Vince I knew was a small shrimpy kid,” My dad said laughing. Vince was starting to get irritated.

“I’ve changed,” Vince said.

“In more ways then your appearance,” He mumbled.

“What did you just say?” Vince tensed up.

“Vince,” I screamed and ran over to him, “Vince, calm down,” I whispered. He instantly relaxed. I was amazed that he actually listened and didn’t yell at me for making him look like a wimp and chicken out of a fight.

“Vince lets go over to your house,” I said and we walked out the door.

“Is he over there?” My mom asked.

“Yeah his is,” I said. There was quiet a crowd in the backyard by now so I didn’t feel like talking about my dad. I went over to my friends and Vince went over to his.

Vince got a stereo out of his house and got some music going.

“The music is awesome Vince,” Some kid said. I thought the music was pretty bad but for some reason I keep my mouth shut. It was so bad the all the adults had gone in to the house and it was only our friends outside.

Vince’s mom came out and asked him to get something out for her.

“Think we should start dancing,” Vince’s friend Craig said as coming over to me.

“Alright,” I said, Molly turned the radio up. Everyone started dancing around up. In no time I was dance with more then one guy and it was starting to get dirty. I had just started dancing with Craig again when Vince came out of the house. I just keep on dancing, but Craig stopped immediately. Vince glared at him. Every one went silent; they could tell there was going to be a fight. My mom stuck her head out the window.

“Dinner’s ready!”

“Come on Craig lets go get some food,” I grabbed Craig’s hand and pulled him in to the house.
---------------------------

Tell me what you think

:heartbeat: Natalie :evil:

#52 ~booknerd~

~booknerd~

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 03:04 PM

Ooooh, he likes her! It's so obvious!

Emily

aka new reader

#53 CatPalas

CatPalas

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 03:05 PM

Oh boy… too jealous? Lol.

That was great!! :)

Please update soon!

Catarina

#54 Jessi

Jessi

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 03:20 PM

awsome! but a little confussing in some places,write more soon!!

~jessi

#55 I_LuV_jAkE

I_LuV_jAkE

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 03:27 PM

Ohh I missed two updates!!!
that was great, but where was the teaser part?
Update soon..
*NiNa*

#56 princess2293

princess2293

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,558 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 03:46 PM

Just read the whole thing today!

I love it.

It was a little confusing in some places in the last update, but you need to update soon!

And it's soooooo obvious that he likes her!

Hope <3333

#57 Lizzy1212

Lizzy1212

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 04:30 PM

Is he jealous?? Love your story!! Please update!!

#58 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 04:37 PM

I loved the update. Just a few corrections:

“Fine but if I come back with a black eye and her arms broken you can not [cannot] blame me,” Beth gasp.

We can barley [barely] stand being neighbors, let alone being in the same house.

“Be sides [besides] it already to late.

“I thought you would at lest [least] look at it from my point of view! I’m going to be living her [here] alone and this house cost a lot,” She scream [screamed] threw [through] the door.

“Zoey get out of the bathroom people are starting [to] arrive!” My mom screamed as I put the last touches on my hair.

There are a few other things but whatever. I am not trying to be critical I am just trying to make you a better, stronger writer. Sorry if you don't like comments trust me I will stop.

Please Update.

ashley

#59 annie_2011

annie_2011

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 04:42 PM

great update. Vince likes her.

#60 ~Jam4JC~

~Jam4JC~

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:38 PM

Craig....tsk tsk, you should've know better than to dance with Zoey. But you did show Vince's jealous side, for that I'm happy :aiwebs_014: Now go it some cake and let Vince and Zoey handle their business...

hehe, just felt like saying that. I do hope the party will get better! Update soon please!

~Mel

#61 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 06:32 PM

could they be anymore obvious!
he loves her!
update soon!

miss hasta

#62 HoplessRomantic02

HoplessRomantic02

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:59 PM

ooo!! save that drama for yo mama!! :P jk!! jealousssssy!!

#63 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:01 PM

Emily- maybe he likes her maybe not.

Catarina- he gets even more jealous

Jessi- hows it confussing?

NiNa- I had said it wasnt in the next update but soon, so it would have been in that one.

Hope- new reader! cool

Lizzy1212- Yes was/is jealous

ashley- I love the corrections.

annie_2011- thanks!

Mel- Craig doesn't leave that easily

miss hasta- right now he doesn't even know weither he hates her or loves her.

Will be soon!

*Natalie*

#64 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:08 PM

Sorry you posted minutues before so i didn't see it.

HoplessRomantic02- He was jealous alright

and I mad a mistake in the last post

[Update] Will be soon!

*Natalie*

#65 FabulousChick13

FabulousChick13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:39 PM

AWESOME!!!

Update again soon!!!

xo.:Mandi:.xo

#66 querida92

querida92

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:50 PM

wow! i'm loving this story..please continue with the updates!
leah

#67 total-robness

total-robness

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 12:57 AM

Great update.
Vince totally loves here

Update soon!!
Becca

#68 XOQueridaOX

XOQueridaOX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,660 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 01:27 AM

Aww, please update soon!
*begs*
--Nia(ok I know, Nia. But I need a new nick name. I hate my anme::brianne so I tried to make a nick name w/ the letters of my name)
-Anne
-Bree
(I don't know which 1 to use yet, haha)

#69 pupcraze

pupcraze

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:38 AM

he is so jealous
update soon***

#70 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 03:14 PM

ok here's an update!

Vince’s POV

When I came out of the house Craig was all over Zoey and for some reason it made me furious. I looked at him and he stopped what they were calling dancing with her. I didn’t take my eyes off him. Everyone around us went silent.

“Dinner’s ready!” Zoey looked me dead in the eye.

“Come on Craig lets go get some food,” Zoey said and look him in to the house. For some reason I wanted to hurt Craig.

I headed back in side for something to eat.
“Mom, Beth the food is great,” I said as the football team when up for more.

“Good thing we made a lot,” Every one laughed.

“I think its cake time!” Zoey said.

“Ok,” My mom went over to our house and came back with a large sheet cake. It had a picture of Zoey and me on it, along with happy graduation in large letters.

After they gave out the cake Craig and Zoey slipped out the door. I was to busy eating my cake to notice. But when I did I ran outside. I was about to go into Zoey’s house when I heard yelling, so I stood at the door. I recognized the male voice from many years ago it was Zoey’s dad, only this time the female voice yelling back was Zoey and not Beth.

“I was not about to sleep with him!” She screamed. I just stood there watching.

“I walk in and see you all over this guy,” He pointed.

“So, it doesn’t mean I’m going to sleep with him!” She screamed.

“If I were you I would leave,” He screamed. I ran back over to my house. The last thing I wanted was to get caught standing outside the door.

I started the music back up and people came out of the house to dance. After about and hour I saw Zoey come out of her house. By the time Craig and Mr. Field came out it had gotten dark.

“Honey, why don’t you start a little fire?” My mom said.

“Sure mom,” I went out to the fire pit and put some gas in it and lit a match. It started right up. Everyone gathered around it. Craig and Zoey were on opposite sides of the pit.

“Everyone, I just wanted to tell you while we are all together, were moving!” Beth said.

“No way,” Mr. Field said.

“Yes, we are down sizing. Angela and I found a nice two bedroom condo,” She said happily, “Angela and I are going to be in Europe all summer so Vince and Zoey can live in it until we get back,” All our friends started to laugh.

“They are not going to live together,” Mr. Fields said.

“It’s too late, we have to be out of the houses by next Sunday,” Beth said. Standing her ground and not letting her ex-husband change her mind.

“I am not going to allow my daughter to live with a guy and not have an adult there,” Mr. Field said.
----------------------------------------
Zoey’s POV

“Have you seen how these to act toward each other? All they do is fight,” My mom screamed. My dad had never paid attention to the relationship Vince and I had.

“Well from what I’ve seen just to day I would think they like each other,” My dad said. You can tell he was only saying of this to act like a concerned dad, but if he really cared he would offer for me to move in with him.

“I do not like Vince ok, if you’re going to be here get your story straight,” I said. I was not going to let him come in here and start saying things that are clearly not true.

“If you two are not dating then why were both your names on the invitation?” Vince and I turned to mom and Angela and glared.

“Their idea,” Vince said. He sounded really mad.

“They didn’t even ask us if we wanted it,” I said.

“Just like they didn’t asked us wither or not we wanted move. Now I am stuck living with her for the rest of the summer,” Vince said.

“It’s not like I’m too thrilled either,” I screamed.

“You know your going to love it. You’re going to be able to have Craig over and do what anything you want,” Vince screamed. How dare he bring Craig in to this!

“Craig is my business, not yours!” I screamed.

“No, it’s our business now that we are going to be living together,” He said sarcastically. He makes it sound as if we were getting married.

“Cut the crap,” I screamed.

“Ok. On second thought I think they will do just fine living together. If any thing they might kill each other,” My dad said. I’ve wanted to do that for years.

“Now you see why we have no problem with them living together,” My mom said.

----------------

“Zoey get out here we’re leaving,” Vince said. I ran my fingers on the countertop remembering life when I had two happy parents.

“Zoey!” Vince screamed getting inpatient.

“I’m coming,” I ran out the front door, closed it, and locked it. I got in to the car, I didn’t even care that I had to sit in the back seat next to Vince. We had not boxes in the car because we had already packed everything up earlier that week and we had just come over for mom and Angela to sign the paper work.

A tear ran down my check as we drove away I turned my face toward the window so Vince wouldn’t see me cry. That house had so many memories, good and bad ones. So many fights took place in that house. Fights between mom and dad, between Vince and me, and between my mom and me, they all took place there.

========

Comment and tell me what you think and any corrections

:love7: Natalie :074:

#71 FabulousChick13

FabulousChick13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 03:19 PM

i think it was great!! you have to update again soon!!!

xo.:Mandi:.xo

#72 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 03:21 PM

i love it!
update soon!

miss hasta

#73 CatPalas

CatPalas

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 03:24 PM

*shakes head at her dad's conclusion* So, so wrong. -_-

I loooved it! :)

Please update soon!

Catarina

#74 annie_2011

annie_2011

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 03:34 PM

Love the update! Update soon!

~Annie

#75 I_LuV_jAkE

I_LuV_jAkE

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:01 PM

Ohh I feel so stupid, just read what you said about the teaser lol!!!
I loved the update, they so like each other!
Update soon..
*NiNa*

#76 noleey

noleey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:08 PM

I love this. can't wait for the update.

#77 JustlikeJess

JustlikeJess

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:33 PM

New Reader.
I love it!!!!!! I can't wait to read more. It is such a good story.

Crystal

#78 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:13 PM

That was really good. Please update again soon.

Ashley

#79 bluspiral0_0201

bluspiral0_0201

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:35 PM

Oh my, This is a GREAT story. I'm excited and I'm like hoping they will kiss. Haha That's Vince and Zoey I'm talking about. LoL

Bluspiral!

#80 pupcraze

pupcraze

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 02:05 AM

Thats great make Vince more jealous.

#81 total-robness

total-robness

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 02:12 AM

Awsome. Can't wait to read more
Update soon!!
Becca

#82 pupcraze

pupcraze

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 02:19 AM

update

#83 Lizzy1212

Lizzy1212

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 06:56 PM

Love the update!! Please update!!

#84 Britt~Britt

Britt~Britt

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 09:55 PM

**new reader**

awesome story
zoey and vince are totalllllyyyy in love w/ each other
zoey's dad is a total butt face lol

UPDATE SOON!!
britt

#85 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:08 PM

Mandi- Thanks!

Miss hasta- glad you like it!

Catarina- he hasnt been around for a few years so...

Annie- soon as i finish it it will be up

NiNa- no problem about the teaser

Noleey- thank you!

Crystal- new reader yay!

Ashley- update soon

Bluspiral- you'll have to wait and see

Pupcraze- not for much longer opps! and update soon

Becca- more soon

Lizzy1212- glad you love it!

Britt- more new readers! he did agree to them living together

:love7: *Natalie* :074:

#86 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:28 AM

Vince's POV

“And don’t you dare tell anyone about what you walked in on,”

“What did I walk in on?” He said in a teasing tone.

“Nothing, just don’t tell anyone,” I said and got up to get more ice that is a hard counter.

I'll update tomorrow.

:love7: Natalie :love7:

#87 pupcraze

pupcraze

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:40 AM

Aw man every weekend i won't be using the computer since i mom and dad doesn't even know i use it at home its supposed to be locked but it isn't. Every weekend my parents are always with me so i can't.

#88 HoplessRomantic02

HoplessRomantic02

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:59 AM

haha!! god, love is funny! cant wait for whn thy finnally fall in love! update us soon please =D

#89 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:12 AM

HoplessRomantic02- its not to far

pupcraze- is friday a weekend? When I'm on at 2 in the moring forget its after midnight.

Vince’s POV

In the car ride to the condo Zoey and I had to sit in the back seat. I saw a tear run down her cheek, she turned away hoping I wouldn’t notice. She had it much worse with her parents. Her mom and dad fought for a little over a year before he finally left. Where when my dad left we just woke up one morning and he was gone.

I heard her sniffle. I felt bad for her but I knew if I said anything it would only make it worse.

“Here we are,” Beth said. I got out of the car and walked up the walk way. Opened the door and looked in to our new house. The carpet was a creamy color and did not have a single stain on it. The walls were olive green. It looked like something from a magazine. I walked down a hall and found the two bed rooms. One was on one side of the hall and one was on the other. They weren’t huge, but a decent size.

“Vince honey, pick which room you want,” My mom screamed. I looked at the rooms. One was painted a light yellow and one was a dark blue. I picked the blue one.

Zoey came up behind me and ran into the yellow room.

“This room is great! Look at the size of the window, and the closet!” Zoey practically screamed.

“I’m going to look around outside,” She said and went out the sliding glass door that was in the living room.

With in minutes of leaving she came back in.

“They have a pool!” She screamed. I looked at her like she was crazy.

“They do not have a pool,” I said. She pulled me out side sure enough there was a huge pool.

“This is like staying at a hotel!” I rolled my eyes and went back in to the house.

“I’m going to unpack,” I went in to my new room. I put up all my poster of NFL players.

My mom came in and sat down on my bed.

“Honey, we’re leaving,” She said softly.

“What?” I turned around from putting up the last tack.

“Yes, were want you guys to sleep in your beds tonight and we have a early flight so we are going to stay in a hotel,”

“Mom, you’re not even going to stay one night with us?”

“No, I like your posters,” She pointed. “I’m going to get Beth,”

“Uh, bye mom,” I said. She walked over to me and hugged me.

“Mom, I’m 18!” I said.

“Even more reason to hug you. My baby’s growing up,” She walked to the door where Beth was standing. They walked out the door. We were free for 3 months.

“Have a nice hug with your mommy?” Zoey said. “The guys would love to hear about that,”

“Don’t you dare,” I screamed.

“Oh I would,” She pulled her phone out and I ran after her, she into the kitchen. I got her pinned up agent the counter. I leaned in to get the phone witch was by her ear. Before I could it get I realized how close together we were, I could tell she noticed it to because she dropped her phone. I looked her in the eyes. Our heads came closer together.

“Hey dude!” My friend Jay said as he came through the front door. I jumped backward off of Zoey, slipped, and hit my head on the counter.

“Dude, are you ok?” He asked running in to the kitchen.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I sat on the floor leaning up agents the cabinets. Zoey just stood there looking out of it. Finally she came back down to earth.

“I’m going out,” she said as she grabbed her phone and keys off the dinning room table. I heard the door slam.

“Dude, grab me some ice from the freezer,” I said rubbing my head.

“What was going on?” He asked.

“I was just-I don’t feel like thinking my head hurts,” I said. Truly I wasn’t sure what was going on. Was I really going to end up kissing her if Jay hadn’t walked in? Or would we have thought twice.

“I was thinking you should throw a party with no adults unlike your graduation party,” He said sitting down next to me.

“Dude your crazy, Zoey and I as you can see don’t even have enough room to both be in the kitchen. If we throw a party, people with be crammed,” I said, I really didn’t want a party.

“That will be fine some people like to be close,” He said. I could tell he was hinting toward what he had walked in on.

“They have sound rules here, we would get busted in a madder of minutes, so it’s a no,” I said. “And don’t you tell anyone about what you walked in on,”

“What did I walk in on?” He said in a teasing tone.

“Nothing, just don’t tell anyone,” I said and got up to get more ice that is a hard counter.
------------------------------
Zoey POV

Once I got in the car I rested my head on the wheel. I had almost kissed Vince Lee. The boy that over the year I had said I would never kiss, I just almost kissed. We hadn’t even been alone 10 minutes.

My phone rang before I could think anymore.

“Hello?” I asked quickly.

“Are you ok?” It was Craig.

“I’m fine, what do you want. I told you everything I wanted to at the party,” I said.

“I just wanted to say sorry, and if you wanted to go out some time,” He said.

“No,” I said and hung up. I couldn’t believe he put sorry and go out sometime in the same sentence. He is such a jerk. Vince would never do that. Wait, what am I thinking! Before I could think anymore my cell phone rang…it was Vince.

-----------------------

Please comment!

:love7: Natalie :love7:

#90 annie_2011

annie_2011

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:20 AM

love the update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users