Photo

Hate at First Sight

• Please log in to reply
427 replies to this topic

Poll: Hate or love? (147 member(s) have cast votes)

How do they really feel about each other?

1. Prue Hate (5 votes [3.40%])

Percentage of vote: 3.40%

2. Madly in Love (127 votes [86.39%])

Percentage of vote: 86.39%

3. Have not idea (15 votes [10.20%])

Percentage of vote: 10.20%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 03:28 PM

Hate at First Sight

Have you ever hated someone? If you have then you know how I feel toward Vince Lee. I don’t have a specific reason for hating him, we just don’t click. It’s like trying to put the wrong ends of a magnet together. Vince feels the same way about me. We fight all the time-even at school, but it makes no difference, we just get put in detention together.

The thing that makes us fight more is that our mom’s are best friends. They share everything with each other, even secrets that I tell mom. They make us celebrate holidays together, but that always ends badly. This summer they are even going on vacation together to Europe for three months.

Everyone says we only fight became we're to scared too admit our love. When I hear that I feel like puking.

But soon it will all be over. We have two days of high school and summer left, then I’m off to college away from high school and my house.
--- :heartbeat: --- :074: --- :love7: --- :evil: ---

tell me what you think about it

*Natalie*

#2 CatPalas

CatPalas

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 03:33 PM

Update soon, please!

It makes me remember some quote that I saw in an image for the movie Pride and Prejudice:

Sometimes the las person on Earth you want to be with is the one you can' live without.lol

I like it.
As I think I'll like your story. ^_^ Update!

:mgwave:
Catarina

#3 lazybum4lyfe06

lazybum4lyfe06

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 03:47 PM

It makes me remember some quote that I saw in an image for the movie Pride and Prejudice:

Sometimes the las person on Earth you want to be with is the one you can' live without.lol

I love that quote!

Yeah, I can't wait to see the first chapter. It sounds awesome, so...

UPDATE SOON! :P

-Meg :spinstar:

#4 puppy_lover

puppy_lover

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 03:53 PM

This sounds so good

I can''t wait for the first chapter

So please UPDATE!

*tehlia*

#5 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:13 PM

Zoey’s POV

“You have got to sign my year book!” A girl from my cheerleading team came running up to me screaming. Tony came from the other direction-the way my back was facing and he ran his shoulder in mine causing me to run in to the lockers. I could tell that it was going to burse.

“Why the hell would you want her to sign your year book?” Vince said to the girl.

“Not all of us hate her okay,” Molly said with attitude. I had trained her well. She was going to be the captain of the cheerleading team next year. I had trained her for the last four months.

A boy came running up and put his arms around her. He was to be captain of football team next year, I had seen Vince training him when I was training Molly. Vince looked over and saw that his captain to be was hugging my captain to be.

“Have I taught you nothing,” He said to him, “You are not to be kind to the captain cheerleader,”

“Dude, just because you are crazily in love with Zoey- but chose to be totally rude to her, doesn’t mean we have to be rude to the new caption,” The boy said to Vince.

“Man you are lucky I took so much time training you and don’t have time to pick someone else,” I can tell right now that the games next year are going to lose a lot of action without the caption of the football team and caption of the cheerleading team being enemies.

After that Vince just walked out of the school. I took Molly’s year book and signed it and wrote a little note to her telling her to have a good summer.

“One day left. I doubt that I’ll see you tomorrow so have a good summer, and good luck next year,” I said to her.

I started the walk home. I could see Vince ahead of me, so I slowed my pace. The last thing I wanted to do was walk on a sidewalk next to a road with him.

It doesn’t take long to get home. Vince and I both have license but with gas prices so high and living so close to the school we walk instead.

I walked in the front door to the smell of cookies. In the kitchen I could see my mom and Angela -Vince’s mom- covered in flour.

“Hi mom, Hi Angela,” I said. Angela is nothing like Vince, she is quiet and polite.

“Hi dear, did you and Vince kiss yet?” They ask this everyday. We live in a small town and everyone in town is counting down the days until we kiss. But they will be counting for a long time. I will never kiss Vince Lee.

:love7: :074:

tell me what you think!

*Natalie*

#6 CatPalas

CatPalas

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:25 PM

Ah! Awesome! ^_^
I loved it! :heartbeat:

Please update as soon as you can.

Catarina

P-S. ^^ I don't know what's wrong with my Ts [on my first comment. That' quote lol]

#7 puppy_lover

puppy_lover

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:26 PM

Yay

I love it

Please update soon

Next time make it longer please

*tehlia*

#8 cookielynn101

cookielynn101

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 04:35 PM

The story is really great so far!!! Please update soon!!

#9 annie_2011

annie_2011

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 05:02 PM

this story is great please update.

#10 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 08:22 PM

Catarina- I'll update soon

tehlia- I'll post both POV next time

Rainbow- sorry about the font, I'll post it differnt nexst time. Thank you for pointing out the caption thing i never saw that.

cookielynn101- Thanks!

annie_2011- Thank you!

I'll Update soon

:074: Natalie :love7:

#11 Legally_Brunette_60164

Legally_Brunette_60164

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 08:25 PM

*New Reader Alert!!!* Update soon. please please update!

Kayleigh

#12 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:58 PM

Kayleigh- here an update

Vince’s POV

When I came out of the school I was still mad at Sam for dating the future caption cheerleader. How could he do that, the games are going to be normal now. Once I was a couple yards from the school I looked back and saw that Zoey was coming out of the school. I began to walk faster because I know that if we start to walk near each other we will fight and one of us will end up in the road with on coming traffic. And it wouldn’t be me.

As I was walking up my driveway I was met by my dog Down. It’s a stupid name but my dad got him for me after I scored my first touchdown. His name used to be Touchdown, but after about a week with that name I shortened it to Down. But now my dad was gone and he was one of the few things he left behind when he left my mom and I.

I dug in my pocket for my house key; I checked the front pocket, the back, the side, my shoe, and then I found a piece of paper. It said,

Vince,
Missing something?

There was a hand down picture of my keys on the note. I could tell that it was Zoey’s hand writing. That *%^## stool my keys.

Man, I’m going to have to use the window.

Just as I got the screen in the window out a cop went by. He stopped.

“Hey! You, at the window!” He shouted. Crap. “Get down on the ground,” I obeyed.

“Are you trying to brake into this house?” He asked.

“No, this girl stool my key and I have to get in the house,” I said.

“That a good excuse, I’ve never heard that one before,” He said laughing.

“Just ask the house next door,” I said. So he did he took me to Zoey’s front door. I was praying that her mom answered.

“Hello,” Zoey said as she answered the door. Crap.

“Does this boy live in the house next door?” The cop asked her. Like she was actually going to give him an answer. She’s just going to pretend to think and the cop is going to get mad.

“Umm…”

“I’m going to take that as a no. Thank you for your time by,” He cuffed me and put me in his cop car. We headed to the police station.

“You get one phone call” The same cop that arrested me said. He must be new because any other cop would know that the girl that stool my keys was Zoey and that it was my house.

I decided to call Zoey’s house. That’s most likely the place that mom is at.

Zoey answered the phone. I’m doomed.

“Zoey is my mom there? Don’t hang up,” I plead.

“Yeah, your moms here,” She said.

“Can you tell her to come get me at the police station?” I asked.

“I sure can,” She said nicely.

I hung up happy.

------------------------------
Zoey’s POV

“Can you tell her to come get me at the police station?” Vince asked. He must have got caught trying to get in his house by that new cop.

“I sure can,” I said in a fake nice voice. He hung up.

“I can but I’m not going to,” I said aloud to my self and went back to reading my magazine.

“Well I better be getting home, Vince might be worried,” Angela said. I snorted. Angela looked over to me.

“I had something in my throat,” I said and pretended to cough. She nodded and headed out the door. I counted to twenty and she was back in the house.

“Vince’s not there!” She said sounding very worried. I had to bit my lip not to laugh.

“Zoey dear do you know where he is,” Angela said.

“Oh yeah I forgot he called earlier, he said was…” I said and pretended to think. ”Ummm …Oh yeah he was at the police station,” I said and went back to reading my magazine.

“Oh, well did he say any thing else?” She was about to brake into tears.

“Let me think… Yes, he did he said that he wanted you to pick him up,”

“Oh dear! Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” She asked sounding very worried.

“You were busy,” I said innocently.

“Well, I better go get him and see why he’s there,” She ran toward the room and ran SMACK in the glass door. I fell on the floor laughing. My mother yelled at me to stop but I didn’t care. It was so funny!

My mom helped her get up. Again she tried to get out side. This time she succeed.

Once Angela was in her car and on her way out of the driveway my mom turned to me and glared.

“What’s your problem? Vince calls and says that he’s at the POLICE station and wants to be picked up and you ‘forget’ to tell us?” She yelled. I was on the floor reading my magazine as she said this and all I did in response was shake my head yes. My mom hadn’t always yelled but after my dad ran off with some girl about 3 years ago she yells a lot, but I’m used to it now.

“Ah! I hope you know that you and Vince’s graduation parties are being celebrated together,” She said and walked away. I jumped up.

“No!” I screamed.

“It’s too late we already sent out invitations,” Oh crap, that is going to be one hell of a graduation party.

--------------------

Is this long enough?

Comment!

:love7: Natalie :074:

#13 FabulousChick13

FabulousChick13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:13 AM

*New Reader*

I LOVE IT!!! It's absolutely FABULOUS!!

Please update again soon!

xo.:Mandi:.xo

#14 beckii

beckii

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:45 AM

that was v. cool
zoe is so mean to vince!
lmao :D

#15 evie

evie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:09 AM

wow this story was a grest idea i hope they rlly are in love update!!!!

#16 total-robness

total-robness

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:33 AM

*NEW READER*
Totally awsome plot
Can't wait for the next update
Update SOON!!!

Becca
:elmo:

#17 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:42 AM

Mandi- Thank you so such

beckii- She has her reseaning

evie- well see

Becca- I love the plot

update will be sometime today (its 2:30 am)

:heartbeat: Natalie :evil:

P.S. Check out my other story!Cross Country

#18 XOQueridaOX

XOQueridaOX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,660 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 02:09 AM

LOOOOOOOVE IT!
Update soon!
-Anne

#19 CatPalas

CatPalas

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:34 AM

Ah awesome. Evil but great! :)

Update soon, please.

Catarina

#20 HoplessRomantic02

HoplessRomantic02

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 06:38 AM

Its sucha cutessy story! cant wait for more update soon :D !

#21 ~Jam4JC~

~Jam4JC~

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 06:54 AM

I love these types of stories!!! *New Reader* But I thought Zoey was a bit mean laughing at Vince's mom like that... -_-

And I also realized we're in the same time zone!! LOL, update soon!

~Mel

#22 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:48 AM

Anne- Glad you like it

Catarina- Evil yes ^_^

HoplessRomantic02- thanks!

Mel- Would you laugh if someone ran in to a door? I know I would

Here's an update
------------------------------------------------------------
Vince’s POV

Well I don’t think Zoey told my mom to come and get me. It’s been about 2 hours now.

“Vince, what are you doing here?” Sheriff Mike said as he walked out of his office.

“I was arrested,” I said, just to point out the obvious.

“For what?”

“Trying to get in my house threw the window,” I said.

“Why didn’t you just use the door?”

“Z-,”

“She stool your keys?” He stopped me.

“Yes, see why you couldn’t be the one out patrolling? Instead of that new guy,”

“How did you know he was new?”

“Everyone in this town knows where I live and that Zoey does things like steal keys,”

“Alright, will I’m going to let you get home,” He said as he took the hand cuffs off of me. The new guy walked out.

“What are you doing?” He said.

“Vince was trying to get in his own house and you arrested him what do you think I’m doing?” Mike said to him. Mike and the other cop began to fight so I slowly slipped away. As I walked out the door I saw mom’s car pull into the parking lot. She parked and then came running out of the car.

“Oh honey, why are you here?” She said in a motherly tone.

“Zoey stool my keys and I-,”

“You always blame Zoey; she is such a sweet girl,”

“She puts on an act around you,” I said.

“Oh, before I forget. You are having a joined graduation party with her,”

“What? No way!” I screamed at her.

“To late now,” We got in the car and there was silence the whole ride home.
-----------------------
Zoey’s POV

The next day at school some how the whole school knew that Vince was with the cops last night and that it was my fault.

“Thanks for a fun night,” Vince said to me in a rude voice.

“You’re welcome,” I said in a sweet voice.

“Can I have my keys now?” I pulled his keys out of my front pocket, and put them in my back.

“You can have them if you get them,” I knew Vince would never touch my butt there for he would never get his keys.

“You are such an AHHH!” He yelled angrily.

“Maybe next time you will think twice before dumping my dresser drawers in my front lawn,” I said as I walked down the hallway smiling. The weekend before I had been out shopping with my friends and he must have come over with his mom because when I got home my clothes were all over the yard and it had rained all day. I could hear Sam who was standing next to him say something about him being rude. I just smiled even more.

At lunch everyone had stopped talking about last night and had moved on to our graduation party. When I sat down at the lunch table I was swarmed with questions.

“Why are you having your party with him?” was a popular one.

My answer to every question was our mom’s decided with out asking us. After a couple minutes they caught on that I was answering all question the same so they stopped.

“You had something to do with this,” Vince yelled out of no ware at me.

“No, I think you begged your mom for it,” I yelled back as I stood up to face the other side of the cafeteria. He was also standing. The rest of the room got quiet.

“Why would I do that?” He yelled walking closer.

“You wanted to ruin my graduation party,” I said also walking closer.

“Oh, you don’t need me for that. It was ruined the minute they put your name on it,” He said still moving closer. There was a bunch of oooooo’s from the other kids.

“Oh that’s a real good one where’d you get it a milk carton?” I said walking closer. Again oooo’s from the crowd.

“Vince Lee and Zoey Fields to the office now!” Said a lunch attendant that had just woke up.

“What did we do wrong?” Vince said to him. Everyone turned to face the attendant.

“Uhhhh…,” He didn’t really know he just wanted us to shut up so he could go back to his nap.

“That’s what I though, we have done nothing but yell at each other,” He said.

“Alright just don’t hurt anyone,” The attendant went back to sleep.

“What ever,” I sat back down at the table I had been at before, Vince did the same. The girls at the table stared at me, “What?” I asked.

“He’s crazy about you,” I just stared. He couldn’t like me. We have fought every since we were born. We are both eighteen, so that is along time.

“No he is not!” He couldn’t be its not right. If he was crazy about me why is he so mean to me?
--------------------------

Tell me what you think

*Natalie*

#23 suzejesse.<3

suzejesse.<3

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 833 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:07 AM

New Reader

I think this is a great story! Just a little CC:

"She stool your keys?"

"She stole your keys?"

You did that a couple of times.

Other than that, it's great!

Hayley.<3

#24 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:16 AM

i absolutely love your story!!!
update soon

miss hasta

#25 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:33 AM

I caught a few things so the corrections are in brackets ignore them if you don't like corrections.

“You had something to do with this,” Vince yelled out of no ware [where] at me.

And then the stole and the stool mix up which is fine :)

Sorry if that sounded harsh.

Please update! This is a good story.

Ashley

#26 CatPalas

CatPalas

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:36 AM

Awesome update!
I love these kind of stories. ^_^

Catarina

#27 puppy_lover

puppy_lover

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:40 AM

Update soon

Please

*tehlia*

#28 ~Jam4JC~

~Jam4JC~

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:41 AM

Yay! It's funny how Vince just keeps on fighting with Zoey when all he wants is.... *cough cough*

update soon!

~Mel

#29 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 11:15 AM

Hayley- Thanks

miss hasta- Glad you like it

Ashley- I love corrections

Catarina- thanks

tehlia- i will

Mel- fights fights fights will they last forever?

:heartbeat: Natalie :074:

#30 I_LuV_jAkE

I_LuV_jAkE

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 11:58 AM

I loved your story!!
Please update soon...
*NiNa*

#31 annie_2011

annie_2011

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:15 PM

love the update. update soon

#32 Legally_Brunette_60164

Legally_Brunette_60164

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 03:24 PM

Great updates!!!!! Update soon please!!

Kayleigh :elmo:

#33 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:18 PM

“Dude, see you at your party Sunday,” People yelled to me, but I didn’t care I just nodded and watched Zoey walk down the hallway. Her hair bounced as she walked and-

“Ok well that’s where I’m headed,” I said as I walked out the back door across the yard and in to the Field’s house. I walked in to she Zoey standing there in short shorts and a bra.

Thats two teaser form two different spots.

NiNa- I'll update late tonight.

annie_2011- thanks!

Kayleigh- again thanks

#34 FabulousChick13

FabulousChick13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 06:36 PM

loved the update....can't wait for the next chapter!!!

#35 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 06:43 PM

Vince’s POV

“Dude, would you stop being so obvious about liking her!” Sam yelled at me.

“That’s going to be hard considering I don’t like her!” I yelled back. I couldn’t like her. She’s so rude and mean, she always yells and is sassy, she has her hair perfect every morning, she cheered every game for our team no matter how mad I made her, and her penmanship is beautiful. No, I do not like her, not at all.

Before I knew it the lunch bell rang and it was time for the last few hours of high school.

Finally the last bell rang the last bell that would tell me what to do or where to go, the last bell that would control the whole school. There were cheers heard everywhere in the school. People fled in to the hallway. I went out too.

“Dude, see you at your party Sunday,” People yelled to me, but I didn’t care I just nodded and watched Zoey walk down the hallway. Her hair bounced as she walked- wait what am I thinking? I don’t like Zoey like that.
---
“Mom, I’m home,” I yelled when I walked in the door. I saw Zoey mom and my mom in the living room watching Opera. “Mom we have any food?” I asked.

“Don’t touch any food that’s in there, it’s for the party,” My mom yelled.

“Vince if you hungry you and go over to my house and get something to eat,” Zoey’s mom said.

“Ok well that’s where I’m headed,” I said as I walked out the back door across the yard and in to the Field’s house. I walked in to she Zoey standing there in short shorts and a bra.

“Oh my god! Have you heard of knocking?” She screamed. I couldn’t see her face because I had turned around not wanting to look at her with out a shirt.

“Would you get a shirt on or leave the room so I can get some food?” I yelled. I heard her go in to the laundry room. I turned around and went to the fridge. There was pizza for the other day, chicken, and some apples. I went for the pizza. I grabbed a pop to and sat down at the table. Zoey came back out of the laundry room with a cheerleading shirt and a sweat pants.

“Glad to see you decided to put a shirt on,” I said to her as she walked up to the sink and started what looked like scrubbing something.

“Well nice to see we can help feed the homeless,” She said still scrubbing.

“Oh come on I’ve heard better comebacks from a five year old,”

“Why are you here?” She asked.

“Our mom’s made a bunch of food and decided to store it in MY fridge not yours. So now I have to come over here to eat,” I said. She did not look pleased.

“I can not believe that they are having our graduation party’s together!” She screamed.
-------------
Zoey’s POV

I must have jumped about 2 feet in the air when Vince walked in on me scrubbing my shirt. Once I was back on the ground, I screamed at him and then ran in to the laundry room to change out of my cleaning clothes. I had had a shirt on but I spilt mustard on it and was trying to wash it out before it ruined the shirt.

When I walked out of the laundry room Vince was sitting at the table eating the pizza we had for dinner last week. I wasn’t planning on eating it anytime soon so I went back to scrubbing my shirt.

Before you knew it we were arguing, oh big surprise there. I couldn’t take it I was so mad at my mom for the graduation party.

“I can not believe that they are having our graduation party’s together!” I screamed.

“Without even asking us!” He yelled back.

“So typical of them, never thinking about what we think!” I yelled louder, getter even madder.

The stain was gone in my shirt and was about to have hole in it so I put it in the laundry room, got an apple from the fridge, and sat down at the kitchen table. I took a big bit out of it.

“Your dad coming?” He asked in a calm voice. That is the one thing we will never scream at each other about, our dads.

“Last I heard he was. But I learned not to trust him a while ago. How about you?” I asked.

“No idea, I hope not. If he comes I’m going to make sure he doesn’t have a good time,” I just nodded. Luckily my cell phone rang so we didn’t have to sit there on the silence.

“Hello,” It was my mom.

“You’re going where?” I asked.

“Okay see you when you get home,” I said and hung up.

“They called to tell us that they are running to the store,” I told Vince.

“What’s new?” He said sarcastically, they always went shopping together. My cell phone rang again and it was on of my friends.

“No way!” I said to her after she said she could come to my graduation party. Earlier today she wasn’t going to be able to make it now she can.

Vince imitated my voice.

“Is that Vince’s voice? It is! What are you two doing together?” I hate it when people say that.

“We are doing nothing, ok good bye. Talk to you later!” I slammed my phone shut.

Vince was laughing at me.

“What’s so funny?” I yelled and stumped off to my room. Tomorrow is not going to be a very fun day, I can tell right now.

------------------------

Tell me what you think

:love7: Natalie :074:

#36 FabulousChick13

FabulousChick13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 06:47 PM

FABULOUS!!!

update again soon!!

#37 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 06:50 PM

im sorry
buts that funny!
update soon

miss hasta

#38 Softballie

Softballie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 06:52 PM

I Love it!

Update soon!

#39 Lizzy1212

Lizzy1212

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 06:57 PM

*New Reader*

I like your story! Please update!!

#40 Legally_Brunette_60164

Legally_Brunette_60164

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 07:13 PM

GREAT update!!! Update soon please.

Kayleigh

#41 HoplessRomantic02

HoplessRomantic02

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 07:21 PM

hahahaha how cute!! cant wait for more!!! pleaseeeeee update soon :P

#42 annie_2011

annie_2011

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:42 PM

love the update!

~Annie

#43 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:46 PM

I loved the update. One thing though:

“Mom, I’m home,” I yelled when I walked in the door. I saw Zoey mom and my mom in the living room watching Opera [Oprah?].

Besides that it was great.

He complimented her.

Update!

ashley

#44 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:33 PM

Mandi- update tomorrow morning

miss hasta- thanks

Softballie- glad you like it

Lizzy1212-new reader YAY!

Kayleigh- thank so much

HoplessRomantic02- I will

Annie- thanks

ashley- thanks for the correction

:blush: Natalie :angry:

#45 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 11:34 PM

“I was not about to sleep with him!” She screamed. I just stood there watching.

“I walk in and see you all over this guy,” He pointed.

“So, it doesn’t mean I’m going to sleep with him!” She screamed.

“If I were you I would leave,” He screamed. I ran back over to my house.

Here's a teaser . Its not from the next update but its close.

:heartbeat: Natalie :evil:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users