Photo

Midnight Sky (PG-13)

• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

Poll: Hey Ya'll!! (99 member(s) have cast votes)

Is Zack sexy or what!!? LOL

1. Hell yeah he's sexy!! (93 votes [93.94%])

Percentage of vote: 93.94%

2. No, not really *gagging* (6 votes [6.06%])

Percentage of vote: 6.06%

Would you like to have a boyfriend like Zack?! Sexy, Caring, Big and Muscular

1. YES!!! (88 votes [87.13%])

Percentage of vote: 87.13%

2. Nooooooooo (5 votes [4.95%])

Percentage of vote: 4.95%

3. Maybe (8 votes [7.92%])

Percentage of vote: 7.92%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#91 I'm Jesse's Gurl

I'm Jesse's Gurl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:13 AM

don't worry, he's still the same Zack, just a little little mature.

and i will make him perverty next chapter lol

love

~emily~

Yay!

Emily you rock! |o|

#92 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 02:02 PM

Yay the pervert back can't wait!! So please update!!

s
i
g
n
ed
rascal ♣

#93 white_sox_rock

white_sox_rock

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 06:27 PM

Please update! soon! I love this story1

-Lexi

#94 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 06:30 PM

ranma, sign in in the hotmail!!

#95 Ranma

Ranma

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 06:45 PM

i sign in lol

emily update! i want the pervert zack lol :lol:

#96 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 10:00 PM

Please update!! please i am begging you!!

signed
ASHLEY♣

#97 Lizzy1212

Lizzy1212

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 09:12 AM

Please Update!!!

#98 Ari-san

Ari-san

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 8,496 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 11:14 AM

Heya!

Guys, I realise that some of you know each other outside of this site, but if you could please avoid advertising that fact, then it would be most appreciated!

Many thanks!

ali :D

#99 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:00 PM

emily update!

#100 XOQueridaOX

XOQueridaOX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,660 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:03 PM

oh my god, just read it, loved it, update..
*goes to read your other stories*

#101 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:52 AM

Emily where are you did you forget about this story :P Please update.

Ashley

#102 white_sox_rock

white_sox_rock

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 03:50 PM

please update!!

-Lexi

#103 Enigmamystery

Enigmamystery

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:00 AM

it's been so long since you've not updated!!

#104 MissyPoo

MissyPoo

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:24 AM

^^^^I agree. Update!! :user:

Michelle :P

#105 Enigmamystery

Enigmamystery

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:37 AM

pretty please????

please.....

update.

#106 I'm Jesse's Gurl

I'm Jesse's Gurl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,353 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:57 AM

Emily?

#107 XOQueridaOX

XOQueridaOX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,660 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:55 PM

Please?!Please update soon?!
*begs*
please??!!
Nia:)
You know you wanna update
*uses clock on chain to hypnotize*
:wacko:

#108 Ranma

Ranma

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:51 PM

emily update!!!! i want zack

#109 evie

evie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:22 AM

update

#110 I'm Jesse's Gurl

I'm Jesse's Gurl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,353 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:52 AM

* Calls Into Thread *

Emily?

* Echo *

Emily...

Emily...

Emily...

Emily?

#111 meD8orsrok!

meD8orsrok!

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:12 PM

PLEASE update!!!
~annie

#112 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 02:18 PM

Yeah! When will you be updating? Please, my female hormones can't TAKE all of this madness.

UPDATE!

-Julia

#113 ~booknerd~

~booknerd~

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:25 PM

Please update for your new reader!

Emily :icon_flower:

Even better! Update for the new reader who shares your name!

#114 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 10:35 AM

Writing an amazing update right now, darlings. So please be patient.

i will post this Update *looking determine*

love

~emily~

p.s. don't worry emily, i'll update asap lol

:badgrin: :angel12: *feeling evil today*

#115 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 10:43 AM

I don't like the whole feeling evil part. You have to update today.

Ashley

Please? Okay I admit it I am addicted.

#116 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:30 PM

Chapter 18

“Zack, can you please help me get this down? I’m too short” I stood on my toes, trying to reach the Lucky Charms cereal that was too high within my reach. If I could just climb on the counter and get it, but I can’t because I am pregnant!! And where’s my husband when I most need—I glanced to my left to see Zack leaning against the kitchen doorway, his gaze on my back…my lower back. “Zack” I said slowly. “Are you checking your pregnant wife out?” I crossed my arms and tapped my foot.

“Huh?” his blue gaze left my ass and met mine; he smiled wickedly. “Is there something wrong with me checking you out? I have to admit, Jenny, that you look hot even though you’re pregnant” he stepped in and reached for my cereal. “Here we go, babe” he handed it to me and I glared at him. It’s so not fair to be this small. And being pregnant only makes it worst.

“Thank you” I snatched the box from him. I could still feel his gaze on me as I poured the milk.

“Want to take a hot quickie with me? Maybe that’ll ease your mood” he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I couldn’t help but chuckle.

“You’re feeling very perverted today, aren’t you?” I smiled and spoon some cereal into my mouth.

“We only have one hour together until I have to leave for work” I glanced at the clock. He’s right; it was 4 in the morning. I couldn’t sleep because the baby kept kicking me, and then I had to go to the bathroom, than I got hungry—this baby is making me too human, for moon’s sakes.

“Fine, I’ll have a ‘quickie’ with you, Mr. Pervert. Just let me finish my cereal” I smirked.

“’Kay, than” he stroke the bump on my belly with his big warm hands. It’s pretty noticeable that I’m pregnant now, the bump has grown and I’m now 6 months. Just 3 more months and I’ll be back to my normal self. No more telekinesis, or mind reading ability, no more fire, or illusion. And when the baby’s born, we’re going to have to keep an eye on him/her with all that power that that baby is going to have. It’s going to be a lot of hard work. Zack and I argue the other day because he wanted to find out the baby’s sex, but I didn’t because, you know, I want it to be a surprise. So that’s why we painted the room yellow with sky blue, because yellow and blue could be for both boys and girls. And the baby’s room is absolutely gorgeous, there’s the changing table, the drawers, clothes, closet, the big rounded crib; everything is beautiful and ready.

I finished with my cereal and followed Zack up the stairs and into our bathroom. I thought that Zack’s wickedness was going to go away when we found out I was pregnant, but I was so wrong, all it did was increase.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

Zack already left for work, and I was in the sitting room, waiting for Laura. I checked the time and realized that she was going to be late; she was supposed to be here half an hour ago. Laura was never late and that worried me. I stood up and grabbed the phone; I was going to call Zack and see if he can contact her. I place the phone on my ear…there was no dial tone. I looked at the phone and pressed the numbers…the phone wasn’t working. I frowned and slammed the phone shut. I guess I’ll have to use the cell phone.

I was heading up the massive stairs when the light started blinking. I stopped and stared up at the lights. What the hell? Then everything went black. I froze, the only thing you could hear was my breathing and my thumping heart. Something’s definitely wrong here. I snapped my fingers and blue fire sparked in my hands. I have to get some candles; maybe a flash light would be better. I started towards the kitchen when I heard something inside the basement door, right where all the electric cables were. Someone was inside the house; somebody was doing this. I used my mind reading ability and quickly got my answer.

Stupid bloodsuckers

“Slayers” I whispered. I used my telekinesis to get my cell phone and quickly dialed Zack’s phone number.

“Hello?” he answered right away.

“There’s a slayer in our house, Zack” I whispered. Zack stayed quiet for a couple of seconds, maybe waiting for me to laugh and say that I was kidding or maybe just taking in what I just said.

“Get out of there, Jenny. I’ll be there right away, just get out of the house” he said and I could hear him talking urgently to someone. I grabbed my keys and my jacket and walked towards the front door with the phone still pressed to my ear. I turned the knob and my breath caught in my throat….it was stuck!!! I was stuck inside the house!!! Now I was really scared, but not scared for me, but for the unborn creature living inside of me. I started breathing really hard then.

“Jennifer, what’s the matter?” Zack asked anxiously.

“I’m locked inside, Zack” I gasped.

“Look, baby, just calm down ok, I’m on my way there. Just please stay safe, you know how to use the fire, the telekinesis, I taught you, just use those, ok” he tried to calm me but I couldn’t, I was terrified.

“I’m so scared” my throat felt tight. I looked around the house for any sign of movement and leaned against the door. My hands prepared to shoot some fire at the intruder.

“Don’t give up on me, damn it! If you don’t want to do it for me, then do it for our baby, Jenny” I could hear his car engine roaring. He’s right, I have to think if the baby. I just have to calm down and that’s all.

“Ok, I’m going to do it” tears filled my eyes. And that’s when I felt something struck my neck and gasped. My hand flew to my neck and I felt something plastic….an injection. Oh no, oh no, no, no, no. “Oh-oh” this is so not good.

“What do you mean, ‘oh-oh’? Jenny?” the room started spinning and my eyes started dropping. “Jenny?” the phone slipped from my hands and hit the floor. I saw about 5 people in black but I knew I had to do something before I lost conscious. I raised my hand towards them and let a great deal of fire escape me. Then, at that moment, everything went dark.

My baby

comments? :icon_flower:

#117 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:37 PM

you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo evil!
you must update now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what if something happened to the baby!?
wait, i have a question?
why didnt zach shimmer there?
was he too far?
im thinking he was or else he would have been there before they injected her.
update now!

miss hasta

#118 white_sox_rock

white_sox_rock

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:39 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! why? why? why? this can not be happining! why!?!

-Lexi

#119 *littleless16candles*

*littleless16candles*

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:39 PM

oh my god how sad is that???

If she loses her baby I'll cry :(

Why couldn't Zack get there faster???

Hmmm??

I ask you why??

No you have to update and tell us what's going to happen with the baby.....................

#120 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:41 PM

i am writing another update right now! lol

love

~emily~

#121 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:43 PM

Why couldn't he do that shimmer thing. Grr. This is bad very bad. And you Emily are evil. Stop there!

Ashley

Please update.

#122 I_LUV_THE_JESSENESS

I_LUV_THE_JESSENESS

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:44 PM

EVIL!!!

oh, my god! her baby!

no!!!

evil,evil Emily!! tsk tsk!

And why couldnt Zack get there faster? Cant he like move faster with some sort of abillity?

update soon!

Sonya <3

#123 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:47 PM

And why couldnt Zack get there faster? Cant he like move faster with some sort of abillity?

everybody keeps asking me that. let's just say, that the slayers had a little suprise for Zack on his way to the house. :badgrin: :angel12:

what? do you think that the slayers are that stupid? they knew he was coming lol mwahahahahahaha

just wait for the next chapter before you guys get mad a me, ok? *looking innocent*

love

~emily~

#124 Esdroper

Esdroper

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:22 PM

*new reader*

I just finished reading it and its great.

I hope she not going to lose the baby :(

update

*Natalie*

#125 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:27 PM

I just finished the next update, just have to proofread :icon_flower:

love

~emily~

p.s. Hello new reader!! :mgwave: i am glad you like my story, just a few minute and i'll post the next chappie

#126 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:37 PM

Chapter 19

I groaned heavily at the pain in my neck and opened my eyes. Darkness, it was all I could see, total complete darkness. I stood from the dirty ground and sighed. Am I dead? My hand quickly flew to my belly and I felt the bump. I relaxed when I felt the baby kick. Everything’s alright, as long as the baby is kicking I’m ok.

I lit a fire in my hand and looked around. I was in a cell with lots of bumps in the wall. I jumped as I saw a skeleton on the corner and bit my lip to keep from crying. A small sob escaped my lips and I slid to the ground. They got me, but how? I was sure I shot them with my fire. I buried my face in my hands and sobbed quietly. My baby, Zack, my father, I failed to all of them. I kept sobbing to myself when I felt a movement left side of me. My head shot up and I looked around.

“Who’s there?” I brushed the tears away and stood. I lit the fire and looked around. I almost dropped dead when I saw a rat nibbling on a bone…a human bone. I covered my mouth to keep from puking and looked away.

“So, they kidnapped you too, huh?” I gasped and looked around.

“Who’s there?” I demanded.

“Don’t worry, woman. I’m a vampire too, I won’t hurt you” a man appeared on the corner and I jumped.

“Invisibility” I whispered and he chuckled.

“Indeed” I couldn’t see his face; it was shadowed by the darkness. A memory tugged inside my head and I started to sob again. But this time, for a different reason.

“Aw, please, miss. Don’t cry, I’m a pushover around crying women” the stranger pleaded. I went silent and looked at him. All I could see was his mouth and nose. His jaw was strong and his nose straight, his lips full. He looked familiar. We stayed silent for a couple of minutes until I grew curious.

“How long have you been here?” I asked quietly.

“13 long years” he answered softly and I gasped. Whoa, that a lot.

“So long, why haven’t you tried to escape? Do you have family members? Why haven’t they helped you? Looked for you?” I stopped before I get too carried away. The man laughed softly; he had a nice laugh, it kind of relaxed me, calmed me a little.

“As you can see, this cell is made for vampires; it has more than 200 layers of iron. See those bumps around the cell” I nodded. “I did those, I do it every single day of my life, and yet, here I am” he sighed. “My family thinks I’m dead, that’s why they haven’t looked for me” everything went silent after that, until I broke it again.

“How are you still alive then?” I asked.

“The slayers feed me once a month, they are doing an experiment on me” he chuckled darkly and I shivered. “They want to take my powers, but they can’t, I’m much too strong for them. But you’re a female” I felt his gaze on my belly. “A pregnant female, sure to have more than one power because of the child, you’re not as strong as males, maybe they can steal your powers” I gasped and covered my mouth. I bit my lip to keep from crying again and looked down. I could feel the strangers gaze on me. My power, my baby’s and mine powers. I won’t let them. “You remind me of someone. Have we met before?” he asked, curious.

“I don’t think so” I sniffed. “Who do I remind you of, anyway?” I asked. He stayed silent for a couple of seconds and then a tender smile touched his lips.

“A small special someone who meant the world to me, she’s a grown woman now for sure” the smile turned sad and my heart broke.

“Your daughter?” I whispered and stroke my belly.

“My little sister” he smiled. “What’s your name?” he asked and I stared at him. He’s a vampire, I’m sure telling him my name wouldn’t hurt.

“Jennifer” I sighed and I saw him tense. His jaw locked and his mouth pressed into a hard line.

“Jennifer—” he paused and took a deep breath, as if to keep from breaking down. I stared at him curiously. “Jennifer Johnson?” he whispered softly, yet hopefully.

“How do you know my name?” I stared at him, shocked. That’s when he looked up and I could see his whole face now. I gasped loudly and tears filled my eyes. It can’t be.

“Jennifer” he smiled tenderly and tears slid down my cheeks.

“Jonathan?” Oh my god.

comments? mwahahahahaha :badgrin: :angel12:

#127 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:40 PM

oh my god
im crying!
im seriously crying!
i cant see hte computer!
her brothers alive!
pleawe upadate!
please!

miss hasta :icon_mecry2:

#128 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:46 PM

oh my god
im crying!
im seriously crying!

oh no, please roni, don't cry, i didn't mean to make you cry *hug roni*

i know it's an emotional chapter but i didn't mean to make any of you cry, now you're going to make me cry!! :icon_mecry2:

#129 Legally_Brunette_60164

Legally_Brunette_60164

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:54 PM

*New Reader!* I love this story. And roni, your not alone, I'm crying to. Her brothers alive!!! Update soon.

Kayleigh~

#130 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:02 PM

I am crying right now. Seriously wow... he isn't dead. That was a shocker. Please update soon.

*crying*
*trys to stop*

This ain't working. I really loved this update. But didn't she see his dead body?

Ashley

#131 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:07 PM

But didn't she see his dead body?

you'll guys will find out what really happened in the next chapter

love

~emily~

#132 I'm Jesse's Gurl

I'm Jesse's Gurl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,353 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:48 PM

Emily you are evil!

Evil I tell you!

Poor Jennifer!

Oh well at least she found her brother!

YAY for her Brother! |o|

Update Soon!

[x] ~ Catie ~ [x]

#133 white_sox_rock

white_sox_rock

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 03:51 PM

oh please im begging, update! asap!

-Lexi

p.s. I cant beleave her brother has been alive this whole time! grr! Damn slayers!

#134 12Bandgeek21

12Bandgeek21

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 04:48 PM

oh please update soon!
that was too good

-shay

#135 I_LUV_THE_JESSENESS

I_LUV_THE_JESSENESS

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 05:07 PM

EVIL! (yes, thats how I'll start my reply, no 'hi' or 'hey')

Just when I thought everything was fine, her baby was alive and she wasn't hurt,

you go and end the chapter with a cliffhanger!

grr

anyways :lol:

update soon (I really want to know what happened when he "died")

Sonya <3

p.s: experiment? so is he like...a weirdo now? LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users