Photo

Midnight Sky (PG-13)

• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

Poll: Hey Ya'll!! (99 member(s) have cast votes)

Is Zack sexy or what!!? LOL

1. Hell yeah he's sexy!! (93 votes [93.94%])

Percentage of vote: 93.94%

2. No, not really *gagging* (6 votes [6.06%])

Percentage of vote: 6.06%

Would you like to have a boyfriend like Zack?! Sexy, Caring, Big and Muscular

1. YES!!! (88 votes [87.13%])

Percentage of vote: 87.13%

2. Nooooooooo (5 votes [4.95%])

Percentage of vote: 4.95%

3. Maybe (8 votes [7.92%])

Percentage of vote: 7.92%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 07:00 PM

Midnight Sky

Chapter 1

“Hello darling, how are you this evening?” my father greeted me. I came up to him and kissed his cheek gently.

“I am very well, thank you” I smiled and sat down.

“We’re going to have a special guest today” I looked up at him suspiciously. He never says ‘special’.

“And who, may I ask, is this so call ‘special guest’?” I quoted and narrowed my eyes at him.

“Um, well, is um, Zack” he sighed. My mouth hit the floor and my eyes widen, he cannot be serious.

“ZACK!! You mean Zack the boy who used to tease me when I was a little girl and had my hair cut off like a boy’s because he caught it on fire with his little stupid ability. Zack the kid that made my nose bleed because he was pushing the swing a little harder than necessary!! The boy who used to tease me with that stupid nick name he gave me. And you know that he did all this on purpose. You mean that Zack!!!” I yelled. I was furious, I told Zack to never step foot in this house ever again and that I never wanted to see him when he actually killed little star, my little white mice; god, I hate him more than anything since then. No matter how cute or handsome he was when he was little, I still hate him.

“Yes, darling, that Zack” my father said calmly.

“Well, I don’t want him in my house!!” I shouted.

“Please calm down, Jennifer. You never knew what was really his purpose here when you were a little girl, but I think you are big enough to know now” my dad looked a little nervous than usual, and that made me the more suspicious. He is usually confident and sure of himself; powerful and indestructible; he is Dracula. Yes, my name is Jennifer Marie Dracula Scott and I am Dracula’s daughter; the almighty and powerful Dracula. I am 18 years old; I have long jet black hair and silver brown eyes, almost hazel. I am 5’4 tall, long legged, small waist and full breast; I am half vampire. My mother was a human and died when she gave birth to me, my dad didn’t take it too well; he is still in pain but seems a little happier now. My power is to control the weather or a person’s body, whether mortal or not. Too bad I can never use my powers on Zack because he can block them. That little *&^%*^* idiot and I bet now he is a bigger &&^%^$^% idiot. I was thinking this when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist from behind, pick me up and spun me around in circles. I shriek and thrashed, I already knew who it was.

“Put me down ZACK!!!” I screamed. He laughed loudly, put me down and ruffled my hair.

“Hey there Jenny” he said and pulled me into a hug.

“I hate it when you call me that” I glared and pushed him away. “I was hoping to never hear that stupid nickname again. And you know I hated when you shimmer behind me like that, you scared the hell out of me” I snarl, but he only smirked at me.

“Well, you better get use to it, because I ain’t dropping the nickname or the shimmering-behind-your-back thing” he mimic me and all I wanted was to slap him. Zack here can shimmer, a telekinesis, can control a person’s body—like me— and he can also block any other vampires’ abilities…except my father’s.

“Don’t I get a hug” he held his arms out at me and gave a cute little pout.

“In your dreams, vamp-boy” I said.

“I’d figured you say that” he said with a wicked smile on his face. Then I felt myself moving unwillingly towards him. I fought back but his power was much too strong and I am only a half pathetic vampire. I am so going to get him for this. I looked around the room for help and spotted my dad.

“A little help will be nice, dad” I pleaded, but he only chuckled and kept reading his newspaper. I felt Zack’s arms around my waist and felt him hugging me to him; I swear I heard my ribs crack.

“I knew you couldn’t resist me” he whispered in my ear and I pulled away from him.

“Well, that was entertaining” my father chuckled and I glared at him.

“Hello, Victor, long time no see” Zack went up to my dad and shook his hand.

“It’s nice seeing you too, Zack. Well, I got to go now” he checked his watched “bye, hon, bye Zack” then he was gone. I sighed and turned around to find Zack looking at me straight in the eye.

“You look…different” he said and looked me up and down. And I thought I saw a hint of admiration, desire and lust in his eyes, but a second later they were gone.

“No kidding, have you forgotten that the last time we saw each other was 10 years ago, the day you killed little star?” I scowled.

“Oh come on, you haven’t even gotten over that? I said I was sorry, and I told you that that was an accident” he said innocently.

“Yeah, whatever” I rolled my eyes. And that’s when I noticed that he looked different himself. He had heavily muscled arms, and broad shoulders. His jet black hair was shiny with just a touch of curl and a locked fell across his forehead giving him the ‘sexy bad boy’ look, and the shape of his broad torso was amazing, he definitely worked out. His eyes were what caught my attention. His thick long lashes framed blue dark sapphire eyes that look right through you when you really look at them; they take your breath away. They burned with possessiveness for…me? Ok, what the heck is going on here!?

Chapter 2

I walk down the long hallway towards my father’s office. I needed to talk to him about the conversation we had this morning and I need to do it NOW!! Possessiveness? For me? Is the world coming to an ending or what!!? I knocked loudly on my father’s office and the door flew open by itself, another one of my father’s ability.

“How are you, darling?” he asked keeping his eyes on his book.

“Well, I just came here to ask you something I wanted to ask you this morning” I said uncomfortably.

“Well?” he closed the book and looked at me in the eye.

“What did you mean when you said ‘You never knew what his purpose here was when you were a little girl, but I think you are big enough to know now’” I quoted. “And now that I am ‘big enough’ do you think you can tell me what you meant by that?” I asked him. My father gulped and loosened his tie. What was he nervous about?

“Well, honey. It was all very obvious from the beginning. And why he spend so much time with us when you were young” he said and swallowed. “Well, you see… Zack is…Zack is…well, Zack is your fiancée” he blurted out and I just stared at him for a second. Then I burst out laughing,

“Oh my god, dad!!” I was laughing so hard that there were tears in my eyes and spilling down my cheek “you are so funny, man. Really, that was a good one dad” I giggled. I stared up at dad, expecting him to say ‘I gotcha’ like he usually does. But when I looked at him all I saw was seriousness, disappointment, and sadness.

“I was not kidding, Jennifer” he sighed, and that’s when the shocked hit me like a tons of bricks. I was engaged to ZACH ANTHONY JOHNSON.

“WHAT!!!??” I screamed so hard that I was sure the whole castle heard me. This was much worst then Zach coming to visit. Much, much worst. Why!! Why did this have to happen to me!!!? “YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME DAD, YOU ARE MY FATHER, AND YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME HAPPY, NOT RUIN MY LIFE!!!” I yelled at him and all the things in his office started floating in mid air. I needed to calm down before I did something harsh.

“Honey, you’ll grow to love him, trust me. He is your fiancé whether you like it or not, now calm down” he said, sternly. I glared at him and threw a flower vase against a wall to calm my anger, but it did quite the opposite.

“I would never ever fall in love with him!! I will never grow to love him, and I will never marry him!” I sneered.

“Never say never” was all he said.

“I am not, repeat, not marrying him!!” I growled at him before turning and slamming the door to his office so hard that I broke it.

“Jennifer Marie Dracula Scott!!!” I heard my father yelled from inside his office but I ignored him. Tears burned in my eyes from the anger and I was smashing and breaking anything that I came across from in the hallway. I guess I was so mad that I didn’t know where I was going, because that’s when I ran into something. I looked up to see the last person I wanted to see today. Zack. He didn’t seem surprised by my anger, and I looked at him suspiciously.

“You knew, didn’t you!!?” I shouted at him.

“Knew what?” he asked innocently, amused by my reaction.

“About the engagement, that’s what” I tried pushed him out of the way, but he didn’t even budge.

“Yes, I knew, but I found out two days ago, it’s the reason I am here you know, but I thought you knew” he was lost in his thoughts. I grew angrier and my hand itched to slap him. “Not that I’m disappointed” he said looking me up and down. I felt my eyes turn completely red and my hand rose to slap him right in the face. They were just inches away from his angelic handsome face when he caught it. He looked at me in the eye and suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling my body close to his. When he’s warm body touched mine, electricity sparked through me, and that only made me angry and confuse.

“What are you—” I was cut off by him.

“What is wrong with been engaged with me?” he whispered in my ear. I growled and tried to push him away, but his iron grip kept me from moving. His arms tighten around my waist.

“You are so annoying” I sneered, but he only chuckled.

“You have to work on your reflexes, Jenny” he caught my chin in his big hands and kissed my lips softly before turning and leaving me frozen and shock. When he disappeared down the hallway I snapped back to reality and started walking toward my room in a daze. I can’t believe he just kissed me. Did I just imagine everything or something? I was thinking this when a hand clamped over my mouth and I was been pulled through a door. Everything was dark inside the room and when the hand let go of me I started to yell.

“What the heck is your—” I was cut of for the second time today.

“Hey, there, sweetie pie”
i'll post the rest in a minute, i am making some corrections lol :icon_flower:

#2 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 07:28 PM

Chapter 3

“Hey, there sweetie pie” a familiar voice said. The lights immediately came on and it took a second for my eyes to adjust to the brightness. When I saw who it was I screamed in delight and pulled my uncle into a bone crashing hug.

“Oh, how I miss you, uncle” I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. My uncle always scares the heck out of me, that’s he’s power, he can sneak on vampires and humans without them ever knowing. “What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“Well, I am here to talk to your father. Do you know where he is?” he asked, and I noticed that for the first time, that he looked nervous, scared, and worried.

“What’s the matter, uncle?” I asked him, concerned. He looked at me and quickly plastered a smile on his face, but it looked force.

“Nothing sweetie, I just have to talk to your father and your fiancée” he said.

“You knew about this too?” I asked him, shocked.

“Of course, I knew, everybody did” he said. I took a deep breath and tried to control my anger. Why is everybody keeping things from me?!!

“Why didn’t you tell me this before, uncle?” I asked, trying to keep calm.

“I wanted to but your father warned me. You know in what kind of fights we get sometimes” he smiled sweetly at me and that seemed to control my anger a bit. He always puts me at ease and that’s exactly what I love him. My uncle has blond dirty hair and green eyes. He is very handsome, and still single. My uncle had a problem with my dad being in love with my mother, a human, before. But when I was born all his hatred and anger melted and became love. He’s been there for me ever since and defiantly regrets the way he had treated my mother.

“Well, my father might be in the office cleaning and fixing his furniture” my uncle raised an eyebrow at me “don’t ask” I warned but he only chuckled. “And my ‘fiancé’, well, you are going to have to look for him yourself” I told him angrily.

“Ok, darling, you take care ok. And I am going to have a talk with that fiancé of yours” he said.

“Why?” I asked, curious.

“He’s going to married my niece, of course; I have to get to know him first” he smiled at me.

“Uncle, don’t please, I am not marrying him” I glared at him.

“We’ll see” he smiled, then disappeared. I groaned and started walking to my room, hopefully, with no more interruptions. I know exactly why I am marrying Zack; our families are so close. Ever since we were born, they have been completely inseparable. And also because he’s family is powerful, just like mine, so we have a lot in common really. Zack will always be a mystery to me though, I know that he has more than 5 powers but he doesn’t like anyone to know, especially me because he knows I will take advantaged of it and know exactly what to expect. It takes a lot of time to earn Zack’s trust, and you won’t ever want to make him angry, trust me. Nobody messes with the Johnsons’

I wonder why my uncle would like to talk to them though. If I could only go there and find out what’s up. Wait, of course I can, I can eavesdrop. I know is bad but I really have to find out why my uncle looked scared, it’s worrying me. I turned around and quickly ran to my father’s office. I put my ear against the wooden door to listen. Their voice were muffled so I strengthened my vampire hearing until I could hear perfectly.

“There’s war” I heard my uncle sighed.

“What??” my father breathed.

“The slayers are planning on attacking us. I don’t know when but they are” my uncle said.

“What are we going to do then?” I heard Zack ask. I almost growled when I heard his voice. It’s not fair he gets to be in the meeting. I am family and he’s not!!

“You will go and protect my daughter, Zack. I trust you to take care of her. Take her to a safe place, your house maybe. If anything happens call me and let me know. If she asks you anything, make up a story and try to convince her. It wouldn’t be easy, you know how stubborn she is” I heard them chuckle. Even when there’s bad news they still have their good spirit.

“I’ll do my best” I could tell by the way Zack said this that he was going to enjoy doing it. Wait, what?!! Take me away and leave my father all by himself. No, absolutely not, I am not going anywhere and leave my father off to fight those slayers by himself. Doesn’t matter how big of an army he has I will fight with him!! I will not go anywhere. I don’t need a babysitter to watch over me!! I hate when he treats me like I am still a baby!! I decided to let my presence known and walked into his office without knocking.

They all stopped talking and looked at me shocked. They were surprised to see me but quickly put smiles on their faces, trying to make it look like everything was ok. But I saw pain in my father’s eyes and knew that he didn’t want me to leave, but he also didn’t want me to get hurt. I almost burst into tears when I saw the anguish in his orbs.

“I am not leaving you dad” I said, tears threaten to spill. They were all appalled when I said this, but then the shocked became pain and anger.

“I can’t believe you were eavesdropping on us, Jennifer, I am very disappointed in you” my father said, disappointment clear in his voice. “and you will leave with Zack” he glared.

“I said I am not leaving you, I will fight with you whether you like it or not!!” I said stubbornly.

“You will not fight!!!” my father yelled. “You will leave this place tomorrow with Zack and stay safe, away from here” he growled.

“I will not!! I will not lose you like I lost mom and Jonathan!!!” I shouted, tears spilled from my eyes and small sobs escaped my lips. Everyone looked at me stunned and pained. My dad looked at me in anguished and I quickly ran to him and hugged him, hard. I sobbed in his shoulder. The other’s left the office so we could have some time alone.

“Dad…please...I don’t w-want to l-leave you” I cried and he hugged me closer to him. “I d-don’t want to l-lose y-you” I sobbed and hugged him tighter. “I don’t want to leave” I whispered softly.

“I don’t want to lose you either, baby. You are the only thing I have now. I love you more than anything and I don’t want you to get hurt. Please, please just listen to me” he took my face in his hands and made me look at him. “I want you to leave with Zack tomorrow. We will keep in touch and write to each—”

“No, no, no, no!!” I cried and buried my face in his chest. “Please dad. Let me fight with you, please. I love you” I whispered.

“I love you too, Jennifer. But I have to keep you safe first” I felt him shaking and he tearlessly sobbed on my hair. My father sat on his chair and pulled me into his lap; I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes like I use to do when I was a little girl sitting on his lap. My father ran his hand through my hair and kissed my forehead. We stayed like that for hours, then the sun started to come up and my father sighed.

“I think you should get ready now, darling” he kissed my forehead and I got off of his lap.

“Do I really have to go, dad?” I asked, hoping that he would change his mind.

“Go and get ready, you know the answer still no” he laughed.

“Fine” I groaned and hugged him “Take care of yourself, dad” I said and left his office. I hope everything turns out fine. When I got to my room I started packing my clothes with my maid—and my best friend—Daniela.

“I can’t believe you are leaving me. You have never left this house before, you grew up here. I still can’t believe that you are engaged…” she babbled on. I smile secretly. She always makes me feel better, she is a person I could talk to, she’s like my sister and I am very grateful that she’s my maid. I treat her more like a sister than a maid actually and my father doesn’t seem to have a problem with that. Everybody in here likes my dad; he is very compassionate and supportive. Daniela is very beautiful; she has red bright hair and blue eyes. I envy her, she doesn’t have to leave this place and she’s not engage to her enemy. I wish my life was like that.

There was a knock on the door and Daniela went and answered it. I saw her eyes widening and she looked at me from the corner of her eyes. I gave her a confuse look and she opened the door wider, and in came Zack, wearing his usual teasing smile.

“Are you ready to leave?” he asked.

“No, I am not; you are going to have to wait for a least a half an hour, Zack. Unless you want to leave without me, not that I would mind” I said and kept packing. He smirked and walked over to my side gracefully.

“It would be better and faster if you just use your vampire speed you know” he said. “Would you like me to show you?” he asked.

“No thank you, I have Daniela to help” I said.

“I don’t see her in the room with us” he smirked. I looked around the room and noticed that Daniela left me alone with Zack. That traitor.

“Well, I don’t need your help” I turned my back to him and walked into my closet. I had so many clothes that I wanted to take. But I knew that if I took all of them, they won’t fit in Zack’s small Jaguar XJ220. I was inside of my closet looking for shoes to take when I heard Zack’s wolf whistles in my room. I went to find out what was he up to.
“What are you doing?” I asked him, annoyed.

“You actually wear these?” he asked, turning around and holding a pair of Victoria’s secret thongs in his hands. I gasped and tried to snatch my thongs back. But he pulled away.

“Give them back, Zack” I snarled.

“Come and get it” he smirked. I knew what he was thinking about; when we were kids he used to do the same thing with my teddy bear, Mr. Gummy. Too bad it caught on fire because of him. I growled and tried to snatch it again, but he kept pulling back.

“Come on, Jenny. I know you are better than that” he teased.

“Ok, you asked for it” I growled and pounced at him. We somehow ended up on my queen sized bed. I was sitting on top of Zack with my legs on either side of his hips. I leaned over and snatch the thongs out of his hands. That’s when I noticed that he wasn’t even paying attention because he had a clear view down my tank top.

“Nice” I heard him mummer to himself.

“Pervert” I said and was about to get off of him when the door opened and in came the last person I was expecting to see.

#3 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 07:40 PM

Chapter 4

“What the heck is going on here!!?” my aunt gasped. And did I forget to tell you that my father had a sister name Carmen? I guess not. Right now I just wanted the earth to swallow me up, to get me out of here as soon as possible. Her eyes moved from my face and then to my thighs. Zack had just made it worst by putting both of his hands on my thighs, so it made it look like we were about to do something my aunt has never approved of. No wonder she’s not married.

“I-he-um-it-it’s not what it looks like, Aunt Carmen” I slapped Zack’s hands away.

“What were you two really doing then, huh? Because from here it looks like you guys were about to do something” she narrowed her eyes at me and she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Well, see—” Zack started but I cut him off.

“Shut up, Zack” I growled at him, which only made him smirked. I just noticed that he liked it when I lost my temper with him. I am going to have to be more careful now. I turned to my aunt and smiled sweetly an innocently, even though I was innocent. “We were just packing to leave, right Zack?” I turned to glared at him, but he just rolled his eyes. I kicked his knee and he glared at me.

“Right, whatever” he sighed and smiled at my aunt. She smiled back at him with eased. I looked at Zack suspiciously but he only shrugged. He’s definitely hiding something. My aunt is not an easy person, NOT!

“You are lucky I didn’t catch you guys doing anything worst. I wonder what would have happened if I hadn’t come in? Never mind that, I am very disappointed in you, Jennifer” oh my god, I can’t believe she said that!!! But man, she has some mood swings, and why is she blaming me, anyway? It was all Zack’s fault. I looked at Zack and almost ripped him apart. He had his hands behind his head as he lay on my bed and looked like he was going to burst out laughing in any second.

“I told you that it’s not what it looks like. Nothing was going to happen and nothing ever will” I explained frustrated and hot with embarrassment.

“What will your father think of this?” my aunt shook her head, still not listening to me.

“Yes, Jenny, what will he think?” Zack asked with a teasing smile on his face. I was just about to ring his neck when my aunt stopped me.

“That’s enough!!” my aunt yelled. Then she looked at my hands and her eyes widened. “Tell me that you weren’t going to do what I think you were going to do?” her voice was weak and quiet. I looked at my hand and noticed that I still had my Victoria secret thongs. Oh my god, she thinks I was going to strip dance to him!!!! Zack couldn’t hold on anymore. He roared with laughter that almost shook the whole room. And just as I thought things couldn’t get any worst, they did. My father and uncle must have heard Zack’s laughter, because both of them came bursting into my room, maybe to find out what was going on. Their eyes widen and their jaws dropped when they saw in the position that we were in and the thongs I still held in my hands. If it was impossible, Zack just laughed harder and clutched his stomach and if he would have been human, tears would have been streaming down his face right now. I looked at everyone’s faces and blush a bright scarlet.

“This is not what it looks like” I said, blushing, hopefully for the last time today. But I think I saw my father’s lips twitch a little bit. My uncle looked shocked and my aunt just shook her head disbelievingly.

“It doesn’t matter what happened anymore, you guys have to get going, remember?” my father said then left my room with the others trailing behind him. I bet there were going to talk in his office about this. I got off of Zack immediately and then smacked him across the head, hard.

“Ow! What was that for?” he rubbed his head; I don’t know why he was whining about, I bet he didn’t even felt the smack; after all, he is a vampire.

“You idiot, you embarrassed me in front of my own family!!” I shouted.

“Hey, it wasn’t me who made us end up in bed, now, was it? It was you who attacked me” he pointed out. I glared at him and stormed into my closet. “By the way, did you know that you look really cute when you’re blushing” I heard him chuckle. Grrrr, this month with Zack is not going to be very exciting. Maybe it will, you never know, a voice said in my mind and I quickly shut it. I am in no mood to have an argument with myself right now.

When I was done packing, I had a least 5 luggage. I smiled and tried to pick one up, but it was way heavy. Man, I need to hunt. I heard my door open and turned around, startled. I groaned and turned my back to him.

“Didn’t I tell you to pack light?” Zack sighed.

“Nope, you said to try, and I did try but succeed” I smirked.

“I can see that” he eyed all the bags and shook his head.

“But you are going to let me take them all, right?” I turned to him and pouted. I made my eyes wide and my bottom lip trembled a little. “Please?” I cooed. I always get what I want with this face, so I wasn’t surprised when Zack gave in.

“Ok, but on one condition” a wicked grin played on his lips and I knew he was up to mischief. His sapphire blue eyes had a glint in them and I started to get a little nervous. I hated that wicked smile of his.

“And what’s that?” I gulped.

“How many bags you have again?” he asked me, still smiling wickedly.

“Five” I squeaked. I don’t like where this was going.

“Ok then, so let’s make this 5 conditions because you have five bags. And to top all the conditions, you have to kiss me right” he pointed at his lips “here” he smiled.

“You have to be kidding me” I raised my eyebrows in disbelievingly.

“Nope, I am not. I want 5 juicy, long lasting sweet kisses, and I want them now” he started walking towards me. I needed to think of something, and I needed to do right now before things get out of hand.

“Zack, please stop joking around, we have to leave already, we are half an hour late” I backed away. Zack stopped and looked at his watch.

“You so owe me” he sighed and took all of my bags in one arm without any effort. I smirked.

“Keep dreaming” I sang song and skipped towards the door.

“Don’t worry, Jenny. I won’t forget about this” he whispered in my ear and then, with a move so fast it was almost a blur, his lips captured mine. His mouth moved fast and rough against mine that I didn’t even had time to react. He ran his tongue on my bottom lip and bit down on it with his razor sharp teeth gently “One down, four more to go” he whispered against my lips and disappeared down the hallway with a big smirk on his lips. And there I stood, frozen in place. I shook my head rapidly and trailed after him, dazed. Wow, that was some kiss. I have to give him some credit, he is an amazing kisser. Wait! What am I thinking? Oh, god, please strike me now.

#4 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 07:54 PM

Chapter 5

I could feel Zack glancing at me from the corner of his eyes with a big smile on his lips. Stupid ass, kissing me like that, he is so going to pay for this I growled and glared at him. Zack kept stealing glances at me and it was getting kind of annoying and frightening at the same time. I mean, he was going 200 MPH in the middle of the highway and kept taking his eyes off of the road. I kept waiting for him to lose control of the wheel and crash us into a tree, I mean, he drives like a maniac and why is he in such a hurry anyway? Can’t he slow down just a little bit? Zach gave me another glance and that’s when my temper got better of me.

“Can you freaking stop staring at me!!” I yelled, annoyed.

“Oh, a little feisty, are we now?” he asked, amused.

“If you keep doing that, there is going to be a big problem” I threaten.

“Didn’t you like my kiss?” he asked, pouting.

“Ok, that’s it!!” I snarled. I took my seat belt off, straighten my low cut blouse—which exposed my flat belly a little bit—and my mini skirt to climbed over to the backseat, making sure that my skirt stick up in the air and show my black thong to the world. I landed on the seat with a big thump and put my seat belt on for safety. I grabbed my headphones and put it on high volume so I wouldn’t be disturbed. But I could still hear Zack’s booming laughter in the background. I groaned, closed my eyes and drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

“Jen, Jenny, come on, wake up, we’re here already” someone slapped my cheek gently.

“Leave me alone” I groaned and turned to my side. I heard a familiar voice giggle in the background and then I felt something cold on my chest. Then cold freezing water was splashed all over me and I let out a loud terrible shriek.

“What the hell are you doing!!?” I shriek. Is he trying to paralyze me!? To kill me? But then I realized that this person wasn’t Zack, but Zack’s little sister Caroline!! I was at Zack’s house. Oh lord, please kill me now please. I buried my face on the back seat and let out a loud muffle scream.

“Come on, Jennifer. Mom can’t wait to see you!!!” Caroline said excitedly and took my hand. Caroline was 10 years old and pixie like, she had long black hair and green eyes, she might look sweet, but in reality, she was an evil little girl. She pulled me out of the car and started walking towards the house. Wow, they’re two floor mansion is much more beautiful than I remembered. The last time I went here was when I was 10 years old. It’s really weird actually, when I am here it brings memories back and I feel like a kid again. But some memories weren’t meant to be remembered, I shudder.

“Oh, Jennifer, my darling, you look so beautiful!” Zack’s mother, Teresa, exclaimed and gave me a bone crushing hug. Teresa is like a mother to me, she’s open, and caring. She has waist long brown hair and amazing hazel eyes. I used to help her make cookies in her kitchen every time I visited them, back when I was still half human. God, how I missed those cookies, those cookies were the BOMB!

“Oh, Teresa, I missed you so much” I smiled and hugged her back.

“How’s your father? I hope everything goes ok with him” she said, worried. She must have seen the tears forming in my eyes because she quickly pulled me into another hug.

“Oh, darling, don’t worry, I pretty sure everything will turn out alright” she smiled sweetly and kissed my cheek. “Now, come on inside, Robert wants to see you” she laughed and took me inside. The house look just the same as I remembered, everything was open, bright and welcoming. The next thing I knew was that I was engulfed into a big bear crushing hug that almost took my breath away, Robert.

“Jennifer, darling, how have you been?” Robert smiled and kissed my forehead. Robert is a very nice person with the same black hair as Zack and the same amazing Sapphire eyes. Zack has a lot of his father in him, except his father is much more of a gentleman and has much more respect for people. Robert used to take me and Zack hunting with him when we were little, even though I really didn’t need that much hunting back then.

“I been very well, Robert, I have missed you guys so much” I smiled. Then I heard a loud wolf whistle behind me. I didn’t even have to turn around to know who it was, Michael, Zack’s big perverted brother. Just to let you know, Zack has always been the way he is because of his big brother Michael, who is two years older than me and the biggest pervert ever!!

“Wow, Jennifer, you look hot” he came up to me and gave me a big hug, his hands a little lower than necessary, almost toughing my butt. Michael has his mothers brown hair and hazel eyes and his father and Zack’s big gigantic height. Man, why do they have to be so tall and big?! They are at least 6’4 or 6’3, very big in my case.

“Michael” I heard Robert warning voice. But I didn’t missed when he took a quick glance at Zack, who was sitting on the living room couch eyeing Michael with narrowed black eyes. I felt Michael smirk before he finally let go of me.

“It’s nice to see you too, Michael” I smiled. “So, does anyone want to show me my room so I could put my stuff away” I indicated to my five luggages. I was going to take a big nap now, Zack’s back seat left me sore and tired.

“Sure, honey, Zack will show you where it is” my head quickly shot up to look at Zack, who had a big smirk on his face and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and tried to carry one of the smallest luggages, but it was just too heavy. I really do have to hunt.

“Man, you’re weak” Zack pushed my hands away and carried all of them effortlessly.

“I wouldn’t be the one talking, it wasn’t me who lost a wrestling match with Michael last time” I laughed at the memory. Zack stopped on his tracks and glared at me.

“Hey, I was thirsty and needed to go hunting” he defended himself.

“Yeah, whatever” I rolled my eyes. I heard the others laughing behind me and I am pretty sure they remembered too.

“Aren’t they just cute together?” Teresa chuckled. I almost choke on my own saliva when I heard that.

“No” Michael said, annoyed.

“We are cute, aren’t we?” Zack smiled teasingly and wrapped an arm around my waist. I thought Teresa and Robert faces were going to brake in half by the huge smile they had on their faces when they saw Zack wrap his arms around my waist.

“Can you just please show me my room” I sighed annoyed and took his arms off of me.

“Sure thing, baby” Zack kissed my cheek and started going up the long beautiful wooden stairs. I could feel everyone’s stares boring into our backs and I could hear Caroline singing. ‘Zack and Jennifer sitting on a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g’ I wanted to turn around and ring her little neck; I knew she was doing it on purpose; she is not as stupid as she looks. We walk down the long hallways. After what seemed like eternity, we stopped in front of a familiar door. I noticed that the door was covered in cobwebs and dust, and also looked like it hasn’t been used for a long time. My eyes widened as I remembered the door and I backed away. I bumped into Zack behind me and he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and moved his mouth to my ear.

“What’s the matter, Jenny? Scared” he whispered and circled the exposed skin on my stomach with his index finger soothingly.

“Why are we here?” I asked, my voice shaking.

“Don’t you want to go in and see how it looks like now? It’s been years” he kissed my neck.

“N-no” I stuttered. My mind flashed with frightening memories that had happened behind this closed door.

“You’ll have to face it sooner or later, Jennifer. You can’t run away from it forever” he whispered.

“Please Zack, just get me out of here” I pleaded. He sighed and kissed my forehead.

“Come on, then” he took my hand and led me to my room, away from that horrible door that has haunted my dreams for years. I sighed shakily and prepared myself for nightmares.

#5 *littleless16candles*

*littleless16candles*

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:05 PM

oh la la la!!!!
When are you going to update with a new chapter?
I relize it's probably hard starting a new thread and all
but I was just wondering!!!!!!
If your to busy don't answer :P

•○• Kati

#6 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:20 AM

^^she has to get the full story that she has already written up
its like 20 or something chapters
and emily...post the rest or your story!
please?
hasta

roni~i just found out that i have to go to summer school :sad4: i thoughttis summer was going to be nothing but fun but no i have to go....they didnt even tell me til the last day of school. but hey my crush is goignt o be there too. ;)

#7 takari28

takari28

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:09 AM

Yea I found it! Can't wait for new chapter

~Kari~

#8 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:38 PM

Chapter 6

I was standing in front of a familiar door in the long hallway of the Johnson’s house. There I stood staring at the door that I have been afraid to go in for 12 years, the door where my older brother was killed. I kept gazed at it until I heard a voice calling me from inside. The voice was familiar and soothing; it made me feel like a little girl again, a happy little girl.

“Jennifer” the voice called me. I reached for the knob and opened the door. There was a curve of stairs that let up to the attic. I slowly made my way to the stairs and walked up, taking each step carefully and following the voice.

When I got to the top of the stairs there was another door, it was covered in fresh red blood, blood dripped to the floor and you could hear the sounds of the dripping, it terrified me. I didn’t want to touch the door or even look at it. But I felt a horrible force taking control of my legs and arms, and I couldn’t stop my hands from reaching down the bloody door knob. When I touched it, my hand immediately went cold; I could actually see my breath in the air from the cold. I turn the door knob and pushed the door open. My heart stopped when I saw who was standing before me.

“Jennifer, I’ve missed you, sis.” There, inside the attic room stood my beautiful brother, Jonathan. He beautiful blond hair was flying around his face from the soft gentle breeze and he smiled lovingly at me. He wore a white shirt and white pants; he looked like a beautiful angel with no wings. He was beautiful. He held out his arms to me and I ran to him. I crash into him with a force that knocked us both to the ground and we laughed.

“I missed you, Johnny” a tear escaped my eye and I hugged him with all my strength. He smiled and brushed the tear away.

“I’ve missed you too” he brushed my hair softly with his hands and held me closer to him. We both closed our eyes and stayed there, peaceful with each others presence and listening to our breathing. Then, the image started changing. The breeze blew violently in the room and the door behind me closed with a loud bang. The room was darkening, and the shadow covered the corners, as if trying to swallow us both. I screamed and grabbed onto my dear brother. That’s when I noticed his hands; it wasn’t the beautiful snow white anymore, but a rotten brown, a corpse’s hand. I lifted my head and looked at his face; it wasn’t the beautiful angel face that I saw just a few minutes ago, but a dead body’s face, a corpse with brown teeth and worms flowing out of his mouth. Blood was sipping out of his white eyes and mouth, and there was a knife stuck right where his heart is. I screamed and tried to pull away from him, but he held me closer to him.

“Jennifer, it’s me!! It’s ok. Please, I have to tell you something” he said but I didn’t listen. I kept thrashing in his arms and screaming with all my might.

“Let go of me! You are not my brother!! Let go!!” I screamed. When he finally let me go I got up and ran to the door and tried to open it, but I was locked in. I looked behind me and there, in the middle of the room, floating in the air with a rope wrapped around his neck, stood my brother’s corpse, blood kept dripping from all over his body and his eyes. My beautiful dear brother was dead. I sank to my knees and cried. It looked just like before when I last saw him. The happy, high spirited person was now dead. I screamed out in agony, and that’s when everything dark.

“Jennifer, it’s me, Zack! Jennifer, it’s ok!! It’s just a nightmare” I felt arms wrapped around me and a hand brushing my hair soothingly, trying to calm me.

“No!! Let me go!! Let me go!! You’re not my brother!!” I thrashed in his arms and screamed. He covered my mouth with his hands and rocked me back and forth, trying hard to calm me down.

“Sh, it’s just a nightmare. Everything is ok. Open your eyes, Jenny, it’s me!!” his hands were on my face and I could feel his sweet breath on my face. I opened my eyes and looked into deep concern sapphire eyes.

“Z-Zack” I stuttered still pained and frightened, I broke down crying.

“It’s ok. It was just a nightmare, hush” he kept rocking me and sat me on his lap. I sobbed on his bare chest and wrapped my arms around his neck, afraid that the horrible corpse would come back for me. I can’t believe the nightmares came back. I stopped having these nightmares when I was 10 and now they are back. How am I going to take it now?

Zack rubbed my back gently and kept whispering soothing words in my ear. I calmed down after a while and was surprised when I noticed that Zack was the only one in my room. I was pretty sure that I must’ve woken up the whole house with my screaming, I guess they’re all heavy sleepers. When I calmed down the only thing you could hear was my whimpers.

“It’s ok, I’m here” Zack kissed my forehead and brushed the wet sweaty hair out of my face. I could still hear my heart pounding loudly in my ears and my gasping breath. Zack caught my chin between in his hands and made me look at him. “You have to relax, Jenny. Calm down, it’s over now” he whispered. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, still not breaking my gaze with him. When I finally relaxed, I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. His arms tightened around my waist and held me close. “Was it the same dream?” he knew exactly what he was talking about. He was the one who used to come when I woke up screaming 10 years ago.

“Yes” I whispered. I looked at my alarm clock and noticed that it was 10 PM. We stayed there for a couple of minutes until my eyes started dropping and my breathing was coming out evenly. Next thing I knew, I fell asleep in Zack’s warm arms peacefully.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Next morning I woke up to find strong muscular arms around my waist. I closed my eyes and sighed, enjoying the feeling of warmth they gave off. Then something finally snaps and I got up carefully, making sure not to wake who ever it was. Then I remembered last night, the nightmares and Zack. I turned to see his sleepy face and smiled, he actually stayed with me. Aww, that is so nice. I guess he is not so bad after all. I was thinking this when the door suddenly opened.

“Hey, Jennifer, it’s time t—” Michael froze when he saw who was in bed with me. Zack yawned and opened his eyes. He must have realized that he wasn’t in his room because he quickly sat up. He looked at me and followed my gaze. When his eyes landed on his big brother he eyes widened, but then his shock face turned into a grinning face. Was he actually happy that his brother found us in bed together? That little son of a—.

“What the heck is going on?” Michael finally recovered and glared at his grinning brother. Obviously jealous.

“Well—” Zak started but I cut him off.

“Nothing is going on, Michael. Now, if you gentlemen don’t mind, I would like you to get out of my room so I could take a shower” I slipped off the bed and started walking towards the bathroom. But I heard the guys sucking in their breaths and stopped in my tracks. I turned around and saw that they weren’t moving, but looking at me.

“Wow” they both breathed.

“What are you guys staring at?” I snapped. But they just stood there, their mouths open and their eyes full of lust and desire. I followed their gazes; I looked down at myself and let out a loud shriek. I was only in my black short shorts that almost looked like underwear and showed my buttocks and my low cut white see through tank that came just above my belly button, my pajamas definitely left little to the imagination, and you could see my boobs!!!!!! I wonder what the guys are thinking. Wait! I don’t want to know!! I turned to the bathroom and tried to open the door but it was stuck. Right now I just wished the earth could swallow me up. Why does everything have to go so wrong? I turned around and covered myself with my hands. I then remembered that Zack wasn’t wearing a shirt last night. I looked up at him and my breath caught in my throat. Zack Johnson was a god. I was seeing the rippling muscles of his stomach, the toned shoulders, broad wide chest and beautiful exposed snow white skin. I almost melted at that amazing sight. Yes, Zack was a god, alright.

“Like what you see, Jenny? Because I know I do” I looked up at him and noticed that he wasn’t staring at my face, but my chest. Michael, who was still standing at the door just nodded. My boobs were been exposed to freaks!!!!

“Get out!!! Now!! Both of you!!” I shriek. Michael seemed to recover and left the room quickly, still daze. I turned to Zack and waited for him to leave, but he just sat there, still staring at me longingly.

“Zack, stop staring and get out!!” I yelled. That’s when I noticed his eyes. His eyes had changed into a deeper blue, they were the deepest blue I had ever seen, as blue as the deepest part of the ocean, so blue they looked almost black. Black with desire and lust…and passion. Oh no, this is definitely not good. I gulped as he stood up and started walking towards me.

“What are you—” then BAM! His mouth was on mine before I could even finish the question. He held my face with one hand and the other was holding my waist. His mouth moved fast and hungry on mine and his tongue begged for an entrance. I was completely lost in the kiss, and I didn’t know what I was doing. But the next thing I knew, my hands were running up his bare chest, Feeling those so sleek muscles. What the heck is wrong with me? What am I doing? Oh well, might as well enjoy it. So I kissed him back. My hands tangle on his soft black hair and I gently bit his lip like he did to me last time. Zack was shocked for a second but then pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss. His tongue explored my mouth and his hands slid down to my chest and cup my breast. He pushed me against the bathroom door and his body covered mine. I never felt this way before. I never wanted to stop kissing him; I was blinded by lust and desire, my mind was clouded. This was completely new to me. His intimate touches excited me and I wanted more. But I knew that I needed to stop this before it got out of control, even though it feels so good. So I pushed him away gently, even though it was hard, and turned my head to the side so his lips were now on my cheek.

“We can’t do this” I gasped, my chest moving up and down against his. I felt him smiling against my cheek before he took a step back.

“I guess you’re right” his voice had a rasp to it. I looked into his eyes and regretted it. I forgot how beautiful and breathtaking they are. It’s like they’re pulling me in their depths. I looked away quickly before things get a little out of control again. “But only because I agree with you, doesn’t mean I enjoyed it” he tipped my chin and I looked at him. He stroked my cheek softly and smiled. “You want to kiss me again, Jenny” he smiled and made a move but I quickly turned.

“No, I don’t” yes, I do.

“I can see the longing in your eyes, Jenny. You can’t deny it” he whispered against my skin.

“I think you should go now” I whispered. I turned and glared at him with all my strength, it was hard but I succeeded. It was like glaring at an angel. I looked down at his hands, which were still on my breast and raised an eyebrow. I cleared my throat and waited for him to take his hands off. He gave my breast a gentle little squeeze before letting them go. I stared at him shocked; did he really just do that? This is harder than I thought.

“This will continue, Jenny, don’t forget that” he whispered in my ear before pecking my lips and disappearing into thin air. Oh god, what have I done?

#9 jess_m_fan

jess_m_fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:43 PM

Em, are you just reposting your chapters as they were before or are you editing them in anyway.

i really wanna know what happens after their wedding and when the child comes along. i hope you're not going to finish this story after Elizabeth has the baby, because of the whole happy ending is achieved. As i know how evil you can be. which is very.

so will there be trouble looming in the future for the presently happy Johnson family now?

Fanta :angel12:

#10 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 02:05 PM

Em, are you just reposting your chapters as they were before or are you editing them in anyway.

i really wanna know what happens after their wedding and when the child comes along. i hope you're not going to finish this story after Elizabeth has the baby, because of the whole happy ending is achieved. As i know how evil you can be. which is very.

so will there be trouble looming in the future for the presently happy Johnson family now?

yes i am editing all the chapters and i will not be finishing this story when Jennifer gives birth to the baby, i will be making a sequel yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! lol
and about the 'trouble looming in the future for the presently happy johnson family' well, you are going to have to read to find out mwahahahahahah :badgrin:

#11 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 02:09 PM

Chapter 7

My breath was coming out in gasps as I neared the door that had changed my life completely, the door that had haunted my dreams and where the most important person of my life had been murdered. I felt like I was going to clasp crying any second, I didn’t want to face this room again. I had sworn that I never will, but I know I have to. I have to this, I have to face my greatest fears. When I finally reached the door I stared at it for a couple of seconds, unsure and nervous. Should I go in? What will I find in there now? Then, what Zack had told me too days ago came back to me; you’ll have to face it sooner or later, Jennifer. You can’t run away from it forever. He’s right; I will have to face it sooner or later. This has to be the first time I ever agree with something that Zack’s says. I reached for the dusty door knob, my hand shaking, but then quickly retreated. Come on, Jennifer, it’s not like its going to bite, I told myself. So I tried again and when I touched the knob, I felt a great deal of weight been lifted off my shoulders. I took a deep breath and opened the door. It creaked as I pushed it open and it was really creepy. Like in the movies when someone is opening a door in a haunted house, where is very dark and it creaks and then something jumps at you. I just hope that nothing really jumps at me, something like my brother’s body. My stomach turned as I thought that. My legs shook as I stepped inside and felt my stomach kept turning slightly. The curved stairs were the same as I remembered, black, old, and dirty. I turned on the flash light to see better and started going up the stairs, taking each stair carefully. It was so quiet that the only thing you could hear was the creak of the stairs as they held my weight with each step I took and my heart beating uncontrollably inside my chest.

When I reached the last step, I faced the door that was covered with my brother’s blood long ago. The door was clean but brown, almost red. The wood must still have some dried blood stuck in it. I felt my heart sink as I thought that, how can such a wonderful person die this horrible death? I took the knob and pushed the door open. The white spray that the police had used to mark the spot where my brother’s body had laid was still there, on the floor. I stepped forward, right to the exact spot where my brother had laid and sat lightly on the floor. Touching the floor where his blood had been spilled. It was like a river of blood here, I still remember it, and it was the most frightening day of my life. Tears blurred my vision as I remembered and I closed my eyes. It’s been years since I last thought of him , very time I thought of him all I get is a picture of his bloody body in my mind. I cannot just remember him as the happy open person he was, just the dead numb and lifeless one. God how I miss him, I miss his company and advise, his jokes and the fights we used to get into, they were very violent but in the end we always ended up hugging and laughing.

“Jonathan Scott, age 24, was found dead at the Johnson’s attic this morning by his little 5 year old sister, Jennifer, Some people believed that he was murdered, others say it was suicide; the court cannot decide, they each had said that this is the most difficult case they had ever encounter with….”

I still remembered all the news reporters outside the Johnson’s house trying to question me. Good thing my father had got there in time to get me out. My father’s face was broken when he found out that his only son had died. Nobody in the court really found out who his murder was, they never will either. But we did, the Johnson’s and my family knew exactly who it was. Stupid slayers had snuck into the house and had tried to kill me and Zack’ family only because we were one of the most powerful vampires of the time. If it wasn’t for my brother we would’ve been dead right now. Raged and hatred burned through my veins and I clenched my hands into fits. I never really mentioned him because it always brought pain to everybody just thinking about him, he was a painful subject to all of us, it was a terrible tragedy. I swear that those slayers are going to pay someday.

I lay on my back on the floor and stared up at the ceiling, tears streaming down my cheeks. Everything is going so bad now, there’s the war and me being engaged. Ever since he died everything has gone so terrible.

I couldn’t take it anymore. Pain, despair and sadness all came crashing down on me and I broke down crying. Releasing all the pain that I have been holding for years, my heart felt like it was going to break into pieces. I cried and cried until there were no more tears left. In the end, I actually felt relieved, happy and like I could breathe again. I hadn’t realized that holding the pain was only going to make my life a living hell, but I felt better now. My eyes were so dry that I needed to close them; the dried air was hurting them. The next thing I know I fell asleep on the cold hard floor. Tomorrow I’m going to live a new life, I was a new person.

When I woke up the next morning I was in my bed. Who brought me here? What happened? My body was sore and my head hurt. I guess it wasn’t a good idea sleeping on the floor after all. I’ll make sure it won’t happen again.

I sigh and stood up. My ass hurt like crazy, it felt like I just got shot or something. I headed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I almost jumped when I saw myself. I looked hideous. My hair was tangled and dirty and my eyes were red and swollen from all the crying. I bet the guys are going to tease me about it later, oh well, what’s a girl going to do? Boys will be boys. I slipped out of my clothes and turned on the hot water. I quickly got in and when the hot water hit my skin, my sore muscles quickly relax and I sighed happily. I washed my hair repeatedly with my strawberry shampoo until my scalp hurt and scrubbed my skin until it turned red. I wrapped a soft white towel around my body and dried my hair with the blower. I walked into my closet and picked out a jean mini skirt with a white tight t-shirt and white sneakers. Yes, I am completely in love with white. I don’t know why, but I guess is because white is a light and happy color. I brushed my hair and teeth and headed out the door into the massive stairs that led downstairs.

I was so tired that I almost fell down, good thing I caught myself. I walked pass the living room walked into the kitchen. I noticed that everybody was sitting on the big table. Ok, what is going on? I pulled out a chair and laid my head on the table tiredly. I should have slept some more. It’s still 7 in the morning.

“Whoa, Jennifer, you look horrible” Caroline exclaimed and Teresa handed me a glass of fresh blood. Maybe that will wake me up.

“Gee, thanks for mentioning it, Caroline, why don’t you just say it a little louder so the whole world could hear you?” I glared at her and drank the whole glass in one gulp. I was not in a good mood today.

“Good morning to you too, Ms. Moody-Pants” Michael snickered. I was so tired and pissed that I actually flipped him off and quickly regret it when I saw Teresa glare.

“Ok, there will be none of that in this house, guys” she warned “I have an announcement to make” she turned to me and smiled. Ok, she is worst than me on the mood swings thing “Jennifer, your father called me today to tell me that he has enrolled you into Wingman High school, you will start tomorrow” she smiled excitedly. My bad mood quickly left and I looked at her, appalled and horrified.

“What!!?” I yelled and that’s when the guys started cracking up. “Has he completely lost his mind!!?” I kept yelling and started panicking. I can’t go to a school where there are humans; he can’t do this to me. I felt like crying right now.

“Don’t panic, honey. Your father just thought that it was time for you to go to school instead of been home schooled. He just didn’t want you sitting around the house doing nothing like you use to over there” the guys were still laughing and then Teresa looked at them and smiled slyly “and when I finished talking to him I thought it was a great idea for the boys to go with you, so I decided to enrolled them also” at that, their laughter quickly died and they looked at their mother. Horrified and disbelieved. Now it was my turn to laugh.

“What!!?” they said at the same time. I laughed harder and they both glared at me.

“Yes, Michael is going to be a senior and Zack and Jennifer juniors” ok, now I stopped laughing. Zack…and I are together as juniors and in the same classes. No!!!!! Why do we always have to be together? What is wrong with this people? Don’t they just get it to their heads him and me are NEVER going to be together or married? I glanced over at him and noticed that he was smiling at me, obviously delighted that he’ll have someone to tease during class.

“You know, I really don’t have a problem with the whole school idea. Do you, Jenny?” he looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I bit my bottom lip and looked away. I hate the way he looks at me now, with that intensity burning in his eyes every now and then. It keeps reminding me of hot day in my room when we were making out. That was totally the biggest mistake ever. I pretended not to notice the intense and the hot air in the air between us.

“Nope, I don’t. Do you, Michael?” I looked at him. He looked like he was going to burst, he look murderous. He obviously didn’t like the whole school idea.

“Of course I have a problem with that” he growled at me and I smiled in amusement. This is going to be fun.

“Shame on you” I giggled and I knew that was going to send him on fire with anger, and I was right. He growled more loudly at me and I raised an eyebrow challengingly. It’s not the first time he is angry with me, we used to get in a lot of fights before and I always won. Michael has a bad temper sometimes and fights for the stupidest things, but I am not scared of him and he knows it. He seemed to accept my challenge because he got up from his chair, letting it drop behind him, and started walking toward me with an outraged expression on his face. I stood up also and met him half way, our faces just inches away, looking at each other in the eye. Everybody just looked at us and shook their heads, and Zack stared at his brother warningly.

“Don’t mess with me, Jennifer” he snarled.

“Oh no, see, is the other way around, my brother. You don’t f*cking mess with me, Michael. Because you know I’ll kick you’re ass and then you’ll be running to—”

“Ok, there will be no fighting in this house” Teresa said, sternly.

“She was the one who started it” Michael growled at me.

“Oh, shut up dickhead, you know it was you with your stupid f*king temper and I am getting sick of it already” seriously, he can be such a son of a b*tch sometimes “So if you want to mess with me, Michael. Why don’t we go outside and set things straight right now. Maybe I can teach you a lesson and maybe some manners, because you, honey, definitely need some” I poke him hard in the chest. Michael growled louder this time and a ball of fire appeared in his hand. I stared directly at him,not shaken and stood my ground. But then, before anything else could happen, Zack appeared in front of me, his back to me, facing his brother.

“Back off, Michael” Zack snarled at him. I stared at him, shocked. What was he doing? “We are going to school tomorrow whether you like it or not, now deal with it and stop taking your anger out on my fiancée” Zack’s hands started glowing a white color and I stared at it in amazement. It was a white beautiful color, but it also had different light colors, almost like a rainbows, I could feel heat coming from it. I smiled on the inside proudly; I finally discover one of his powers. I’ll make sure to ask him what the white glowing thing can do, but who knows? He might not tell me. Wait!! Why is he standing up for me? I never liked when people do that. It makes me look weak, and I anything but weak. But before I could do anything, Michael threw Zack punched, but Zack dodged it and punched Michael on the chest with such force that Michael went flying backwards and broke the coffee table. Whoa, that was hot.

“Ok, no more fighting in this house. You are all going to school tomorrow no matter what!!” he yelled, angry. We all stared at him, shocked. He had never yelled before, I guess we really did get to his last nerve this time. Zack turn back to glare at Michael and pointed a finger at him.

“You ever touch her and I swear you’re going to regret it” Zack snarled before disappearing. I guess he went to control his anger a little bit. And he actually cares about me. I knew that I should have been mad that he stood up for me, but I actually feel pleased. What is going on with me? I looked back at Michael and noticed that he was staring at me with a sly smile on his face. He’s definitely up to something.

#12 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 02:13 PM

i definatly see some diferences
but i like them
and i see you are making a sequal
yeah!!!!!!
post more soon
hasta

roni

#13 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 02:27 PM

Chapter 8

“Jennifer, darling, wake up, it’s time for school” Teresa shook my shoulder gently.

“Go away” I mumbled sleepily.

“No, darling, you have to wake up, you don’t want to be late for your first day of school, now, do you?” she asked, I could hear a smile in her voice.

“I don’t want to go. I want some more sleep” I whined, I pulled the blanket over my head when she opened the curtains and bright sunlight lit the room.

“If you don’t wake up I am going to have to get Zack” she sighed dramatically. At that I quickly sat up.

“Ok, I’m up” I groaned and headed to the bathroom. I heard Teresa chuckle quietly. I shut the door and stripped out of my pajamas. I turned on the hot water and got in. I sighed in relieve and washed my hair. I don’t know for how long I was in the bathroom, but the next thing I knew was that there was a loud knock on the bathroom door. What do they want now?

“Come on, Jennifer. You’re going to make us late!” Zack yelled impatiently.

“I’m coming, I’m coming” I called “God I can’t even have time for my self anymore” I muttered. I quickly wrapped a clean towel around myself and ran to the closet. I picked jeans and a black sleeveless blouse with high bumps. I brushed my hair quickly, grabbed my bag and headed down the stairs where the guys were waiting impatiently.

“Took you long enough” Michael muttered. I noticed that he and Zack weren’t talking or even looking at each other. Oh, well, they will deal with it.

“Oh, just shut up and let’s go already” I rolled my eyes. I saw Zack grinned at me from the corner of my eye. Why does he always smile at me like that? I sighed annoyed and headed out the door into the sunny day. I sighed happily as the sun hit my skin and warmed my soul. I wished everyday were like this. I felt a hand on my back and opened my eyes.

“Come on, Jenny. You already made us late. And I am pretty sure the sun it’s not going to go anywhere today” Zack led me to the open garage. There were about 4 shiny cars in there and I raised my eyebrows at him.

“It’s not my fault, I am a guy after all” he shrugged and smiled.

“That is a waste of money. Why buy four cars if you already have one?” I never understood guys that well, always buying things that aren’t necessary. Things that they already have.

“What can I say, I like collecting cars” he shrugged. “Let’s take the 2006 Lamborghini Murcielago 2dr Coupe AWD” he gestured to a silver sleek car. I stared at him like he just spoke Latin. Then I turned my gaze to the car he was pointing at. It was awesome and I stared at it in amazement and admiration.

“Wow. Ok, let’s go” I skipped to the passenger door and opened the door. The doors went up and I squealed. I am so going to buy one of these cars. The car on the inside was more impressive. The seats were black leather and the stereo was awesome. I am going to ask my dad for this car for my birthday. Zack got in the drivers side and Michael on the back seat.

“Ok, let’s go” Zack turned the ignition and the car purred to life. He hit the gas all the way down and we went flying out of the garage to school. The town went flying by us and the trees and houses were a blurred. We were at wingman high school in 2 minutes flat. They were a lot of kids in the parking lot. Greeting each other and playing. But our car was the only one that stood out the most. All the humans stopped talking and looked at the mysterious car. This is all Zack’s fault.

“Geez, why don’t you just make us stand out more, Zack” I sighed, annoyed. I knew that we were going to be the center of attention. I mean we are the new students. But this car is just too much.

“Hey, it’s not my fault you’re so beautiful” he grinned wickedly and winked. I sighed and rolled my eyes. He parked on an empty spot and we all got out of the car. The crowd of humans stared at us with their mouths open and eyes wide. Girls stared at me with envy and jealousy and whispered to each other. I ignored them and started walking. Why do they have to be so mean? They haven’t even met me and they are already talking. I felt an arm slid around my waist and I turned to see Zack growling silently at the human boys who were looking at me with desire and lust. But the boys weren’t really the only ones who were lusting. The girls were looking at Zack and Michael with flirting smiles on their faces. I pitied them when I notice the guys didn’t even look at them. And that’s when I knew that I wasn’t going to make any friends at this school, At least not girl friends. We walked into the office and I slipped out of Zack’s arms.

“Hello, we are new here and we would like to have our schedules” I knew it was rude to say it the way I did, but I wasn’t in a good mood, I’m never in a good mood at all. The lady just stared at us in admiration for a second and then smiled.

“What’s your last name?” she asked while going through some papers. I noticed that her name was Mrs. Morazán.

“I’m Jennifer Scott and these guys over here are the Johnson’s” I pointed at them. She handed us our schedules and some papers which the teacher were suppose to sign and explained the school map to us. I thanked her and walked out of the office with the guys behind me. The parking lot was empty, thank god.

“Let me see your schedule, Jenny” Zack snatched the paper out of my hands and compared it with his. After a while a big smile appeared on his face and he handed me my schedule. I glared and snatched it from him.

“Don’t you ever ask?” I inquired resentfully.

“That would get me nothing but a refusal” he smiled.

“Don’t you ever stop smiling?” I asked him, annoyed.

“How can someone not smile with a woman as beautiful as you by their side?” he wrapped his arms around my waist. He definitely knows how to stop an argument.

“Oh, Zack, You’re such a romantic” I said sarcastically. “Would you like a round of applause?” I stated but didn’t wait for his answer. I started walking towards my classroom and he followed behind me.

“Well, let’s go to English then” I stopped in my tracks and stared at him.

“What?” I asked, not sure if I heard him right.

“Yep, our schedules are the same. We have every single class together, darling” he took my hand and opened the classroom door. Every one of the humans turned to look at us and I just glared at Zack.

“Zack, let go of my hand” I growled quietly so only he could hear me but he just tighten his grip. He certainly wanted to let the human boys know that I was his by the way he glared at them. I shook my head and walked to the teacher’s desk and handed him the paper that Mrs. Morazán gave me for him to sign.

“So you are Ms. Scott and Mr. Johnson. Well, welcome to English class, you can sit right over there. My name is Mr. Decree” he pointed to the back of the classroom where two empty desks sat. He signed the paper, handed to me and turned to the class. “Class this is Zack Johnson and Jennifer Scott, they are new here and I expect you to help them if they need any help finding their classes” Mr. Decree. The students all nodded without hesitating.

“Thank you, Mr. Decree” I smiled at him and headed to my seat. The humans turned to stare at us as we walked pass them and it was getting a little annoying, much more annoying than when Zack does it. I tighten my grip on my bag and clenched my jaw.

“Calm down, Jenny. I am pretty sure they are just curious” Zack whispered in my ear.

“Dad is so going to regret this” I muttered darkly. Class was much more boring than I expected, the teacher talked and talked and humans kept staring at us from the corner of their eyes. The school day passed quickly, with Zack in every of my classes and bugging me and guys staring at me and asking me out. School is actually worst than I expected. At least I made a friend. Her name is Catherine and she has brown curly hair and green eyes. She seemed nice enough and she help me find all my classes. Finally the bell rang for lunch and we all got up from our desks, which were very uncomfortable by the way, and headed to the cafeteria.

“Is that guy that you hang out with your boyfriend?” Catherine asked.

“Who? You mean Zack?” of course she means Zack. We walked in the cafeteria and headed to an empty table. I grabbed a seat and sat down. Catherine sat opposite from me and I looked around for Zack and Michael. Where were they by the way?

“Yes, so, is he?” she asked me again. I looked at her and noticed that she had a glint in her eyes. She obviously liked Zack and I didn’t like the way that made me feel, was this jealousy? But before I could answer Zack appeared beside me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

“Actually, I’m her fiancé” Zack told her and she stared at us with her mouth open. He must have been hearing our conversations; that jerk.

“Zack was just kidding, right darling?” I pinched his thighs with my nails under the table. I would have punched him in his manhood but that would have made a big scene. When he wasn’t answering, I dogged my nails deeper and he cringed and moved uncomfortably in his chair.

“Right” he said through clenched teeth and I released him.

“That’s my boy” I smiled sweetly at him as he glared at me. That would teach him to keep his mouth shut.

“She might not be my fiancée, but she’s my girlfriend” Zack smiled triumphed, obviously trying to get me back for the whole pinching-thing. Before I could do anything rash, like take his head and smash it against the table, Michael appeared on my side with a frightened look on his face and took my elbow. He pulled me up to my feet and started walking out of the cafeteria urgently.

“What the heck are you doing?!” I hissed at him and tugged at my elbow.

“We have to get you out of here” was all he said. We were in the parking lot now and Zack was right behind us.

“What the hell is going on, Michael?” he growled. But before any of them could answer I felt a sharp pain right in the middle of my stomach and I gasped out in pain. I looked down at my stomach and noticed that there was an arrow sticking out. Blood soaked my shirt and dripped to the floor and I looked up at the guys. They had frightening look on their faces. I went limp in Michael’s arms. Zack took me in his arms and held my face between his hands, making me look at him in the eyes. They were yelling at each other but I couldn’t hear what they were saying. Everything just was muted.

“Jennifer, stay here, come on, stay with me, please!!” he pleaded and shook me gently as my eyes started to close. The parking lot was spinning and black dots appeared inside my eyes. The last thing I saw was a person coming out of the bushes dressed in black, a slayer.

“Jennifer, no!!!” then everything went black.

#14 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 02:37 PM

Chapter 9

I am in so much pain right now, my torso hurts so much that it feels like it’s on fire. I could hear yelling in the background and a beeping sound. But the pain in my torso was no match for anything. I tried to open my eyes but I didn’t have the strength to. I then recognized the voices that were arguing, Michael and Zack. What do they want now? Can’t they just argue somewhere else, geez?!

“You should have just left her in the cafeteria with me, she would have been safer!!!” Zack yelled and I heard a crashing sound, he was outraged.

“That would have made a scene and you know it. The slayer would have come in and kill her right there, in the middle of the cafeteria, crowded with humans!!” Michael yelled, frustrated.

“Just look at her, she’s been unconscious for one freaking week” a week!!! Oh my god. The arrow must have done some serious damaged. “If anything happens to her, if she’s in pain or anything at all when she wakes up, I am holding you responsible” Zack growled.

“Don’t you think I care about her too? I love her for god sakes. Did you think I was ok with it when dad and mom arranged a marriage for the both of you? You were always the one that got the things that I liked and loved!! You stole the woman I loved from me!!! Now what else do you want from me?!!” Michael shouted and that’s when everything went quiet. I stopped breathing and everything around the room was just frozen and quiet. The only thing you could hear was the beeping sound. I can’t believe this. This cannot be happening to me. He loves me? Oh my god. Is the world coming to an ending or something!!!?

“W-what?” Zack stammered, dumbfounded.

“You know what? I am out of here” Michael growled.

“No, you are not going anywhere until you explained to me what I just heard. Is it true, do you really love her?” Zack asked, disbelieved. I have to stop this; I don’t want to hear anymore. I tried to open my eyes again but they were just too heavy, so I let out a groaned instead. I didn’t want them to think that I was hearing in their conversation. Everything went quiet again, except the beeping sound which was getting on my nerves already. I needed to say something that could distract me from what I just heard. I felt my heart race and the beeping thing got louder, I groaned again.

“Shut that freaking thing up” I murmured, tiredly. I moved to my side and regretted it. The pain on my torso became much worst and I gasped. This is much worst than I thought. It must have hit a muscle or something.

“I’ll get mom and tell her she’s awake” I heard Michael say quietly and then I heard a door open and close. I tried to open my eyes again and finally succeeding. Zack’s face was above mine and he looked relieved.

“Finally, I thought you will never wake. You had us all worried” he smiled, a sincere smile for the first time ever. Whoa, a lot must have changed. Since when does Zack smile like that?

“Yeah” I whispered and closed my eyes again.

“Don’t!!” Zack shouted and my eyes flew open.

“What is your problem?” I glared at him and he smiled.

“Wow, you might have been in an accident but your mood never changes now does it?” he smirked.

“Whatever. Now leave me alone, I want to sleep” I grumbled and closed me eyes again. But then the door burst open and in came everybody. My eyes shot open again and I sighed in annoyance. Great, I guess there will be no sleep for me today.

“Oh, honey you’re awake”

“I am so glad to see those beautiful eyes open”

“Yay, she’s awake”

“Oh, honey, you had me so worried” a familiar voice said and I looked to my left, and almost cried. There stood my dad, smiling at me in relieved. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“D-dad?” I whispered.

“Yes, baby, is me” he smiled gently and came to my side. He ran his hand through my hair softly and kissed my forehead. Tears blurred my vision and I smiled.

“I’m so glad that you’re here dad” I smiled happily and sat up to hug him. But then pain shot through me and I let out a whimpered. Damn that slayer.

“What’s the matter?” my father asked, alarmed.

“My torso, it hurts” I groaned and closed my eyes. My father looked confused and lifted my shirt to examine my stomach. He’s eyes widen when he saw it bandaged and he growled. His eyes turned completely red and glared at Zack’s parents.

“You told me she wasn’t hurt badly” he snarled loudly and I flinched. This is not going to be pretty.

“We didn’t want you to worry, Victor” Teresa looked down guiltily.

“Who was the slayer that did this to her?” my father growled, his hands lit up and a fire ball appeared. The things in the room started shaking and floating in mid air.

“We took care of it already, Victor” Zack said. “We locked him in the basement” he said, and glared at the floor.

“I am would like to have a talk with him” my dad snarled. Or kill him you mean, I wanted to say but kept my mouth shut.

“Follow me” Robert said and walked out of the room, with Teresa, Michael and dad behind him. I stared after them, frightened.

“They are not going to kill him are they?” I asked Zack.

“I hope they do, he had no right to hurt you” he snarled.

“That is not going to fix our problems, Zack. It will bring more war and I am not going to let that happen” I glared at him and sat up, ignoring the way my torso screamed in pain.

“What the heck do you think you are doing?” Zack almost yelled.

“I am going to meet the slayer who did this to me” I groaned and was about to take the stupid needle out of my arm when he grabbed my hand.

“You are in too much pain, you need to lie down and rest, Jenny” he pushed me back gently. I was about to argue but then thought of it later. If I don’t heal soon I am going to be stuck with him forever.

“I guess your right” I sighed.

“I always am” he smiled and I glared at him. The pain on my torso was getting worst by the minute and tears filled my eyes, my nose started running and tears spilled from the corner of my eyes. “Hey, Zack” sniff “can you get me some” sniff “ice, please?” sniff, sniff.

“Sure” he smiled and looked at his hand. I looked at it too and noticed that it was becoming whiter, almost like snow. It must have been really cold because steam started to come from it. Wow, it’s that ice?

“How did you do that?” I asked, amazed.

“That’s one of my powers, I can make ice” he smiled and walked toward me. “Sit up” he said and I stared at him, confused. He sighed, grabbed hold of my waist and sat me up gently.

“What are you doing?” I asked him when he sat down on the bed behind me. He long legs were at either side of mine and he pulled me down to him, so that I was resting on his now cold chest. He laid his cold hands on my torso and the pain started to sooth. I sighed in relief and closed my eyes. This is much better. I snuggled up his chest to a more comfortable position and he rested his head on top of mine.

“Thank you, Zack” I sighed before I fell in a deep slumber.

#15 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 02:46 PM

Chapter 10

It has been a week since the accident and I was starting to feel much better. I drink like 2 to 4 glasses of blood a day and my wound is healing little by little. My dad left two days ago because he still had to fight in that war they have over there at home. And the slayer that hurt me the first day of school…well, he is long gone now. And well, the relationship between Michael and me is a little awkward, for me. They still don’t know that I was listening in their conversation but it’s still awkward been around him and knowing that he loves me.

I was sitting in the living room couch watching TV when Zack and Michael walked in. Oh, why, why does this have to happen to me? My fiancé and the guy who is in love with me are both in the same room with me. Why does my life have to be so complicated? Michael sat on my left and Zack on my right. Zack took the remote control out of my hand and changed the channel to a football game.

“Hey, I was watching that?!” I tried to get the remote back but he held it out of reach.

“You were, that’s past, and now you aren’t” was all he said and put a handful of popcorn in his mouth. Did he just eat some of my popcorn? Oh, no he didn’t.

“Hey!! That’s my popcorn” I snatched the bowl out of his hands and stood up. “You guys are so annoying. I mean, come on, get a life!” I yelled and was on my way up to my room when I felt my legs stop.

“Why don’t you watch some football with us, Jenny?” I felt my legs go back to the couch Zack was without my permission and I knew already who was doing this.

“Zack, let go of me!!” I struggle against his power.

“Come on, I know you’ll like it. Football is not that bad” Zack kept making my legs go toward the couch than he let go of me. I struggle to keep my balance but didn’t do so good and landed right on Zack’s lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I pushed against his chest to be set free but he was too strong for me.

“Let go, Zack” I struggle against his arms but his hold was like iron.

“Come on, Jenny, don’t be such a party pooper” he whispered in my ear and I punched his chest as hard as I could. He winced and let go of me. “God, she’s strong, I like that in a woman” he muttered and I ran up the stairs and slammed my bedroom door. What is his problem? Doesn’t he have anything else to do? I growled and turned on my stereo.

I lay on my stomach in bed reading my favorite book New Moon by Stephenie Meyer when there was a knock on my door. I sighed in annoyance but kept reading.

“Come in” I called without taking my eyes off of the book. I am in chapter 23 when Edward tells Bella the truth about everything. I just love this chapter so much, that it almost makes me cry. I wish there was a guy like Edward in this world. If there was, it would be heaven. I sighed dreamily and kept reading.

“Jennifer, what are you reading?” I looked up to see the last person I wanted to talk to right now, Michael.

“What are you doing here, Michael?” I sighed calmly, but on the inside, my mind was going wild. Oh my god, is he going to tell me that he loves me face to face? No, no, no, no, no, I don’t want to know. Please tell me he’s here for something else. I kept my face straight the whole time but I could feel sweat forming on my forehead and between my breasts. I don’t like this.

“I just came here to apologize” he smiled.

“Apologizes for what exactly?” I asked him, curious.

“For everything, for yelling at you because of the whole going to school thing, and for putting you in danger the first day. I didn’t mean anything. I didn’t have my temper in control” he sighed, ashamed. I let out a big breath as I realized that he wasn’t going to confess his love for me and smiled at him.

“It’s ok, I know you didn’t do it on purpose” I smiled at him and got up from bed and walked toward him. I put a hand on his shoulder and smiled. “I forgive you”

“I feel so much better now” he smiled and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I froze in his arms for a second but then relaxed and hugged him back. I felt his lips on my ear and then he whispered something that would forever change everything.

“I love you” he whispered and the next thing I knew, his lips were on mine in a hot fiery kiss. What the hell is he doing? Oh my god. I tried to pull away from him but he tightened his hold on me. Then the door of my bedroom open and in came, Zack. Oh no, this is not good.

#16 I'm Jesse's Gurl

I'm Jesse's Gurl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,353 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:00 PM

Yay!

A New Thread!

Yay!

Your making a sequel!

Emily I love you!

* Huggles Emily *

Please hurry and post all of the chapters.

Have you got a new one written to post yet or not?

[x] ~ Catie ~ [x]

#17 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:34 PM

Chapter 11

“What the hell is going on?” Zack growled angrily and I finally managed to pull away from Michael. When I did, I looked up at him and saw him grinning at me slyly. How could he do this to me? I trusted him. I stared at him disbelievingly and then I did the first thing that popped into my head. I slapped him square in the face with as much strength I could. The sound of our skin making contact thunder throughout the house and echoed. Tears filled my eyes and I turned grabbed my car keys and jacket and walked out of the room, pushing Zack out of my way. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. I wanted to get out of here, right now!!

“What is going on?” Teresa walked out of the kitchen and I walked pass her without a word. How dare he? Just how dare he do this to me? Did he use me? Did wanted to make Zack angry and jealous? “Jennifer? Darling? What’s going on? Where are you going?” Teresa asked as I open the door and stepped out into the chilling night.

“Jennifer, where are you going?” Robert asked. I didn’t want to talk to anyone right now. I just wanted to be alone. I heard a loud crashing sound in my room and flinched. Yelling and more crashing noises followed after and I knew that somebody had to stop them. I looked up my window and noticed a flashing white and orange light. Oh man, they are burning and destroying my room. I could only make out little of the words they were saying to each other, something like: ‘f*cking, b*tch, kiss and a lot more stuff that I shouldn’t mention.

“Don’t worry about me, Robert. You should go check on your boys before they kill themselves” I snarled, got in my car and turn the ignition on. I hit the gas all the way down and the tires screeched before I drove away. I didn’t know where I was going but I just wanted to be alone right now, Away from the world and everybody else. I drove and drove and drove until I saw a club and stopped. I didn’t know where I was or for how long I had been driving, but I just stopped in the middle of nowhere. Maybe all I need is a little drink. I got out of the car and open my trunk and took my fake ID. I looked down at myself and noticed that I was wearing my pajamas. I sighed and took out a leather mini skirt and a red tank top with black high stilettos. I always had things in my trunks for emergencies. And this happens to be one. I got back in my car and changed into my clothes and put some make up on and lip gloss. I looked in the mirror and smiled. It’s time to have some fun.

I got out of the car and immediately attracted some attention. Man whistle at me as I pass them and gave me wolfish smiles, I looked at them in disgust. They were all fat and dirty. I showed the security man my fake ID and he let me pass. The club was crowded with people and I smiled. This is what I needed, just some time for myself, some fun. I spotted the bar and headed towards it when somebody grabbed my arm.

“Jennifer, is that you?” I turned around and came face to face with Daniela.

“Oh my god, Daniela, what are you doing here!?” I asked surprised and gave her a big hug.

“I missed you so much, Jennifer” she hugged me back and smiled.

“I thought you were at dad’s house” I looked at her, confused.

“You’re father gave me a brake and I came over here. I heard this is the greatest club ever” she said excitedly.

“Come on, let’s have a drink” I took her hand and we headed to the bar. “Can I have two tequilas please?” I smiled at the bar tender and he stared at me, obviously interested.

“Here you go ladies, enjoy” he winked at me and I grinned and finished the glass in one gulp. The alcohol burned my throat and I winced.

“Another one please?” he gave me another one and I finished it as fast as the first one.

“Jennifer, are you all right?” Daniela asked, concerned.

“Sure, why wouldn’t I be? Come on, let’s dance” I took her hand and we walked to the dance floor.

“You are not even 18 yet. What are you doing here?” she hissed.

“I decided to have some fun, I really needed it” I giggled, I was definitely starting to feel the alcohol starting to work on my system.

“I think it’s time to take you home, Jennifer” she took my hand and started towards the exit. I pulled my hand out of hers and glared.

“I’m ok, and I am not going anywhere, not yet” I walked back to the bar and ordered another drink. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see a very cute guy with blond hair and blue eyes smiling at me.

“Would you like to dance?” he winked.

“Sure” I grinned and took his hand. I walked back to the dance floor. I turned my back to him. The guy put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. I didn’t know what I was doing, I was not thinking anymore. But I was starting to get hungry, hungry not for food but for blood. I turned around to face the guy and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smirked and I gave him a sexy smile. I leaned over and smelled his scent. It smelt good enough. I felt my fangs growing and the monster inside me growl hungrily. Venom watered in my mouth, I moved my fangs closed to his neck and was about to bite him. The next thing I knew was that I was been pulled away from the guy and dragged towards the back exit.

“Let go of me” I hissed and struggled.

“What were you thinking, Jennifer?” I looked up into angry sapphire eyes and sighed. Great, I guess no me time anymore. “Are you drunk?” he leaned forward and smelled my breath. “Are those your fangs?” his eyes widen. “Were you about to kill a human?” he asked, shocked and I looked down. I put my fangs back in its place and sighed, ashamed. I heard him mutter something then he sighed. “Come on, let’s take you home” he snaked his arm around my waist and supported most of my weight. I was feeling woozy and sleepily already.

“I don’t want to go home” I mumbled. I glared up at him and tried to pull away but he tightened his hold and glared back. “I don’t want to go home yet, Zack” I said with more force. But he ignored me and strapped me in the passenger seat. He took the keys away from me and closed the door with a little more force than necessary. He got in the drivers seat, turned on the car and drove away. I looked up at him and he looked very angry and relief. How did he find me anyway?

“How did you find me?” I asked him, sleepily.

“Daniela called me” was all he said. He kept driving and I closed my eyes. After a couple of seconds I felt my stomach turn and groaned. Oh no, this can’t be happening.

“Zack, I’m not feeling too good” I groaned again and held my stomach.

“crap! Wait, let me stop the car” he stopped the car and got out. I watched him as he walked in front of car and open my door. My stomach couldn’t take it anymore so I threw up just as he open the door. Zack held my hair back and stroke my back gently. After a couple of seconds I cleaned my mouth. I could feel my head clearing up and my stomach getting better.

“How are you feeling?” Zack asked, concerned. I nodded to let him know I was ok and then sighed. He brushed my cheek with the back of his hand and exhaled. He closed my door gently. He turned on the car again and we drove away. After a couple of seconds the car started to slow down and making weird noises, then it stopped dead.

“crap dammit!!” I heard Zack cursed. “How can you forget to put gas on the car, Jennifer?” he growled.

“Shut up” I groaned and turned around.

“We are stuck in the middle of the rode and that’s all you can say ‘shut up’!!” he yelled at me.

“Why are you yelling at me?” I whined.

“Because you got drunk!! Forgot to put some gas on the car!! And made out with my brother not even half an hour ago!!!” he shouted. He sounded really upset and angry and I just rolled my eyes. “And may I ask you why you made out with him in the first place? Did I ever do something to upset you?” he said, and he actually sounded hurt. I looked at him but he wasn’t looking at me, but straight ahead.

“It wasn’t me; he was the one all over me. He just came into my room to apologize to me for the whole slayer thing and the next thing I knew, he was kissing me” I sighed angrily. “I can’t believe I trusted him, I am such an idiot” I shook my head and looked out my window. Tears filled in my eyes and I sniffed.

“Are you crying?” Zack asked, shocked.

“Yes, I am crying. I mean, I got shot by a slayer and then your brother decided to confess his love for me and then I get drunk and here you are yelling at me!! You don’t even know what I have been through!! I saw my brother’s dead body hung in the middle of your attic when I was only 5 years old! I suffered and had nightmares of it for 2 freaking years!!! And then I find out that my father is going to fight in this war with slayers and I get send away from my own home!! Then I find out that I have to go to a stupid school and the next day I get shot by a slayer and was in the most painful weeks of my life!!! And here you are, yelling at me because your stupid f*ucking brother decided to confess his love for me and put his dirty lips on mine!! You think my life is not complicated enough!!?” I yelled and by the end of my speech I was in tears. I was crying so hard that it was hard to breath. I looked up at Zack and noticed a pained look on his face. He reached out for me but I shook my head and got out of the car. I was about to walk into the woods when I felt arms around my waist and I was pulled into a hug. I slammed my fist against his chest again and again and cursed him in French, Latin, Spanish and English, in every single language I knew. I hated him, I hated this, I hated everything. But he just held me tighter. By the end I gave up and wrapped my arms around his neck and cried on his chest.

“Shush, it’s ok, I’m so sorry, Jenny. I’m sorry for yelling at you or for ever hurting your feelings, I’m sorry for been such a jerk to you, I’m sorry” he whispered in my ear. He kissed my forehead, my wet cheeks, my nose and then my lips. I stood there, shocked for a second but then kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I put all my pain, sadness and frustration into this kiss and let it all out. His lips moved slow and gently against mine and he ran his tongue over my lower lip. This felt so good. We kissed for…I don’t know how long, but it was great. I finally pulled away and looked up into his breathtaking eyes. We were both out of breath. His eyes were filled with desire, lust and another thing I couldn’t describe, it looked like…no, it couldn’t be. I buried my face in his neck and breathe in his sweet scent to calm me down. He pulled me closer to him and buried his face in my hair. “I’m sorry” he whispered again.

“I forgive you” I whispered back and hiccupped. Zack laughed silently and I turned a scarlet red. That was so embarrassing; I am never going to drink again.

“Come on, Jenny, we have to get home” he let go of all of me but one hand.

“Home is 5000 miles away, Zack” I didn’t even realize that I drove this far away.

“I know, but we are in Las Vegas, mom and dad own a house close to here” he started walking towards the woods but I stopped him.

“But what about my baby?” I said and his eyes widened. I giggle as I realized what he was thinking.

“I meant my car, that’s what I call him” I chuckle.

“Oh, don’t worry; I’ll call a tow truck when we get to the house. The cell phones don’t work here” he smiled and started towards the woods again. We walk for what seemed like an hour but when I looked at my glowing watch I realized we have been walking for only 15 minutes. It was so quiet that the only thing you could hear was the crickets and the insects buzzing around my head. I slapped one that was on my neck and almost fell down when my stilettos got stuck on a stone. Good thing Zack was there to catch me. He looked me up and down and smirked.

“You should have worn hiking shoes, Jenny” he smiled, but his gaze didn’t leave my body. Same old Zack, I thought and shook my head sadly.

“Yeah, maybe if we just turn back so I could change my clothes, these mosquitoes are killing me” I slapped one on my leg and arms. Maybe wearing a mini skirt and tank top wasn’t such a good idea after all.

“Wait here” he said and then disappeared. Then he appeared and came back with a sweat suit and some sneakers. I realized that the clothes were mine and looked at him, puzzled. How did he know I had clothes on my trunk?

“I went back to the car and remembered that you always had some clothes with you” he smiled and handed it to me.

“Wait, why can’t we just shimmer back to the house?” I asked him, suspiciously.

“Because I can only use my shimmering when we are 20 miles away from a place not 5000” he explained.

“Oh, so, how many miles from the house that your parents own here, are we?” I asked him. I untied my stilettos and put on my sneakers.

“We still 25 miles away from it, only if we can walk 5 more miles I can shimmer us back to it” he started walking again.

“Wait, I have to change” I handed him my stiletto and put on the sweater over my tank top. I was about to unzipped my skirt when I noticed Zack watching me with lustful eyes. “Zack, can you please turn around and let me change?” I said forcefully and glared at him.

“Oh, come on, it’s not like I haven’t seen your thongs before or you in one of them” he said in a husky voice.

“First of all, I was in my pajamas shorts, not my thongs. And second of all, I am not about to let you see me in my undergarments in the middle of nowhere. Who knows what you’ll do to me” the idea didn’t seem to bother me as much as I expected. What is wrong with me?

“I won’t do anything, I mean, come on, I am not that desperate, and you are going to be my wife soon so, what’s the problem?” he asked innocently.

“Zack, turn…around” I said through gritted teeth. He smiled at me and kissed me full on the lips before turning his back to me. I sighed in annoyance and unzipped my skirt while keeping a watchful eye on him. I thought I saw his head twitched a little at the sound of my zipper. He looked like he was trying really hard not to look and suffering at the same time. I almost laughed at how he really wanted to see me in my undergarments. Doesn’t he have anything else to do? I put on my sweat pants quickly and zipped up my sweater. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled down at me.

“Let’s go” I rolled my eyes and took his hand.

“That was pain suffering there you know” he sighed and snaked an arm around my waist.

“Yeah, whatever” I rolled my eyes and we kept walking. I kept stumbling every now and then and Zack would chuckle quietly.

“You are not the best hiker, are you?” he whispered in my ear and I glared up at him.

“Hey, you can’t blame me, it’s dark out you know” I pointed out, defensively.

“uh huh” he said slowly, obviously not listening to my excuses. We kept walking for another hour. So that meant an hour of hearing my whining and complains. Zack got so frustrated at that, that he threw over his back and gave me a piggy ride. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck tightly, that if he were human he would have choked. He put his hands under my thighs to support my weight and then started walking again. “Remember when we used to do this all the time when we were kids?” he laughed.

“Yeah, I remember, but for a different reason, like, when you dropped me on purpose and knock out my front tooth. People called me ‘gap tooth’ for a year” I pinched his arm and he laughed.

“I’m so sorry, Jenny. I was a bad boy” he grinned one of those breath taking grins that make you forget about everything. I looked at his shiny jet black hair that had just a touch of curl. A curly lock fell across his forehead that screamed ‘sexy bad boy’. Yep, he was definitely a bad boy, a sexy bad boy. I combed the little lock around my index finger and smiled.

“You did so many things to me, Zack. That I can’t even remember them all” I shook my head sadly. If I weren’t half vampire I would have been dead for sure.

“Hey, you’ve done some things to me yourself. So we were always even” Zack said, defensively.

“Oh, like what?” I challenged him.

“Like putting 5 tarantulas in my bed while I was sleeping” I burst out laughing when I remembered that “and 1 of them bit my ass” I laughed harder at that and almost fell off his back.

“And your ass was so swollen” I said, still laughing.

“Ok, can we not talk about that please?” he sounded embarrassed.

“What’s the matter? Zacky-poo is too embarrassed” I giggled.

“I told you to never call me that again” Zack said through gritted teeth.

“I completely forgot that I used to call you that when we were kids. I think Zacky-poo sounds cute and I am not going to stop calling you that from now on if you keep calling me Jenny. So deal?” I was negotiating.

“Whatever, Jennifer” I could feel him rolling his eyes.

“Now that’s better, isn’t’ it?” I whispered in his ear.

“Maybe” he smiled slyly. He was up to something; I know it and I don’t like it.

“What are you up to, vamp-boy?” I asked him, suspiciously.

“Oh, nothing, don’t worry, baby” he smiled.

“I guess I am going to have to wait and I find out, right?” I sighed.

“Yes, darling” he smirked. “Ok, let’s shimmer” I closed my eyes and then I felt air swirling around me, I felt like I was floating and then the wind stopped and I opened my eyes. “Ok, we’re here” he put me down on my feet again and I looked around the house. I looked out the window and gasped. The beach was right out and the waves crashed into the rocks and the sun was setting in the horizon and made the water a beautiful orange red yellow color. It looked beautiful, the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.

“Do you like it?” Zack whispered in my ear.

“This is beautiful” I whispered, still amazed.

“Come on” Zack took my hand and shimmered outside. He took his shirt and pants off and I stayed there, looking at his perfection and those amazing abs, good thing he still had his boxers, because I am pretty sure I would have die right there and then. “What are you waiting for?” Zack smiled.

“Wait, we are not going in, are we?” of course we are, I should have known better.

“Yes, we are” he smiled and started walking towards me.

“Zack” I said warningly. Before I had time to blink, Zack had thrown me over his shoulder already and walking towards the beach. “Zack put me down!!” I punched his back but he didn’t even budge.

“I don’t think so, baby” he said before diving into the crazy waves. I went up to surface again and the water was so cold that my teeth chatter and I shivered. He’s so going to pay.

“Zack, I am going to kill you” I glared at him, but he just smiled.

“Oh come on, Jenny, let’s not ruin my fun” he swam towards me and wrapped his arms around me. He was actually warm, very warm.

“You’re warm” I whispered.

“Another one of my abilities” he kissed my forehead.

“How many abilities do really you have, Zack?” I asked him and put my head on his broad shoulder.

“A lot” was all he said. Zack will always be a mystery to me. But maybe some day he’ll decide to trust me and tell me. I pulled away and looked into his deep sapphire eyes. My heart sped up as I stared into those beautiful orbs. I lean over and pressed my lips against his. Zack took my face between his hands pulled me closer and deepening the kiss until our lips were together in a hot crazy kiss. I ran my fingers into his damp hair and pulled him even closer if that’s possible, I mean, we were close, very, very close. I think I am falling for Zack, and I don’t even know if that a good thing. Oh well, time will tell it. I shrugged off all my thoughts and concentrated on the heavenly kiss. God, how I love his kisses. Those hot sexy vampire kisses.

#18 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:55 PM

Chapter 12

We were still in Las Vegas and I have had the most amazing time of my life. We have been to casinos and tonight we are going to a club call Club Diamond. I wore a short, black mini skirt with a red halter top. The swooping neckline of the top dipped down to just above my belly button, leaving little to the imagination. I pick five inch heel strap black sandals and some eye shadow. I looked in the mirror and mischievously giggled. I looked hot.

“Ok, I’m ready” I announced as I walked down the stairs. Zack turned around from the TV and when he saw me, his jaw hit the floor. I walked up to him and stood right in front of him, smiling wickedly. “What do you think?” I asked him. He held me at arms length and looked me up and down, letting out a shaky breath.

“Wow, you look…wow” he stammered, his dark blue eyes bore into mine and he smile crookedly. Whoa, that’s something new; his eyes are usually on my chest. I like the change, thought.

“Come on” I whispered “let’s go” I took his hand and we headed out. He closed the door behind us and locked it securely. He wrapped his arms around my waist and walked us toward the garage. Thank god that the tow truck bought my car yesterday, or we would’ve been stuck in the house, bore to death, or maybe not, I mean, who can be bored when Zack is around? Nobody. He opened the passenger door for me and I got in. I watched as Zack walked around the car to the driver’s door. God, he’s gorgeous. His hair was brushed and a curly sexy lock fell on his forehead. He wore dark jeans and a dark blue button up shirt. Some of the top buttons were undo and white beautiful skin gleamed in the moonlight. That shirt clung perfectly to his wide chest. His pants fit him perfectly…. He has a nice ass. Zack got in the driver’s seat and turned on the ignition, we flew out of the garage like lightening, not that I am use to his crazy driving.

Minutes later we were at the club. Well, that was fast. There was a big line of people on the doorway and I wasn’t sure if we were going to be able to get in. Zack open the door for me and I stepped out gracefully, trying to keep my skirt from going up.

“How are we going to get in?” I asked Zack. He snaked his arm around my waist and kissed my hair.

“Don’t worry, just follow my lead” he started walking towards the crowded door and the security guard looked at him warily, then he gaze was fixed on me. Hmm, this will be interesting.

“Can we go in please?” I looked at him from under my lashes and flashed him my best smile. I heard his breath catch and he eyes clouded slightly. I was slowly pulling at his mind and then I knew I had him.

“O-of course” he stepped out of the doorway and motioned us in. I winked at him and took Zack’s hand in mine. It has been a long time since I used my little ability, I have to say, it does have its advantages. We walked inside the club and the music almost burst our eardrums.

“Wow, impressive what you did out there” Zack whispered in my ear and smiled knowingly. It’s not fair he knows my powers and I don’t know his, well, not all of them I don’t.

“I have my ways” I grinned and headed to the bar. Zack and I order some vodka; I gulped mine quickly and licked my lips. Zack looked longingly at my lips over the rim of his glass and smiled slyly. He cupped my face in his big hands and covered my lips with his. His lips moved hungrily over mine and I let out a small moan. Seriously, I will never get tired of his kisses. My favorite song was on so I broke away from Zack, took his hand and headed to the crowded dance floor. I turned around to face Zack and he smiled wickedly down at me and put his hands on my hips. He pulled me closer to his body and started moving with the music. I was surprised to find out that Zack was an amazing dancer. His moves were breathtaking and graceful. His body moved against mine intimately and shot electrical shocks through me. I looked deeply into his smoldering sapphire eyes and suddenly the room became very hot. His lips came down to mine and my eyes dropped close. His mouth moved against mine in a gentle caressed and he wrapped his arms went around my waist. His sharp razor teeth grazed my full bottom lip and I suck in a breath. He pulled away suddenly and I felt a little dizzy. He smiled lazily and brushed his lips to mine one more time.

“Come on, let’s get another drink” he took my hands in his and pulled me towards the bar again. Yes, that’s what I needed, drinks to cool me down a little…it was burning hot in here. “Two vodkas please” he told the bartender.

“Jennifer, is that you?” I heard a deep familiar voice behind me. I turned around to find the last person I ever wanted to see in my life. My ex-boyfriend, Derek. What the heck is he doing here? Wasn’t he supposed to be in Italy? My hands balled into fist and I glared at him.

“What are you doing here, Derek?” I growled and he grinned.

“Whoa, you look hot” he looked me up and down and smirked. “You haven’t changed at all, Jen. You want to dance?” he asked and winked at me.

“Get away from me” I snarled and turned back my back to him. Zack was looking at me curiously. I ignored him and sipped my vodka. I order another one and another one until a hand came over mine and I glared at Zack. I was surprised that Derek actually left me alone.

“Don’t you think that’s enough?” he asked in his serious tone. I sighed and put down my glass. I guess I was drunk already because I started to feel woozy. “So, who was that?” Zack asked me and leaned against the counter, his gaze boring into mine. There were only three things I could identify in his gaze, curiosity, jealousy and anger.

“My ex” I groaned and Zack looked at me with a smile. “What’s so amusing about this?” I glared at him and he chuckled.

“He must have done something really bad for putting you in this mood” he brushed a strand of hair from my forehead and placed it behind my ear. I sighed sadly and looked up at him.

“He cheated on me with my best friend” I whispered. I really don’t care about Derek anymore; I was just really hurt that my best friend would do something like that to me. We were friends since we were babies. Derek is such a jerk and it still hurts that she did this to me. I thought Belinda was my friend, but I guess I was wrong. Tears burned in my eyes and I looked down at my hands, I didn’t want Zack to see me like this. I was just a stupid pathetic teenager; Derek was the most popular boy in the neighborhood. Blond hair and sky blue eyes. I can’t believe I fell for that piss of crap, good thing I am over him now. He was much worst than Zack let me tell you, couldn’t keep his hands to himself, but I put him in his place on our first date. Zack tipped my chin up and brushed the tears away with his thumb.

“He must have been out of his mind. I mean, look at you, where would someone like him find another like you?” he brushed my cheekbone with the back of his hand and his eyes scanned my face. “You’re so beautiful, Jennifer. That’s one of the reasons I didn’t complain much about our engagement” he smiled slyly down at me.

“What’s the other reason?” I asked quietly. Zack looked like he was deciding on whether or not telling me. He looked down at me and smirked.

“You’ll find out eventually” he smiled and kissed my lips softly. I smiled back and took him back to the dance floor. I could feel Derek’s gaze boring into me but I ignore him completely and enjoyed my time with Zack.

Later that night Zack and I were so drunk that we were making out all the way to our front door. He had a hard time opening the front door while kissing me at the same time but he finally managed after a while. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me inside the house, closing the door with his foot. I was completely lost in his kiss that I didn’t really care about anything, just that we were locked into each other’s arms and kissing. He pushed me up against a wall and placed his hands against the wall on either side of my head, trapping me in his kisses and leaving me no escape. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepen our kiss. His tongue slipped into my mouth and explored. I let out a moan and Zack swallowed it. His hands slid down to my hips and lower to my thighs, shivers ran down my spine. My heart pounded in my chest and I was becoming really aroused with his intimate touches. He picked me up and I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist, my lips still on his. He walked us up the stairs and I didn’t really know how he didn’t fall down because he had his eyes closed and his lips never left mine. I pulled at his lips with my teeth and he let out a groan. It surprised me that I actually had the power to make Zack groan like that, and it pleased me.

He kicked his bedroom door open and walked in, closing the door behind him with his foot and locking it. I like where this is going. He put me down on his king size bed, him on top of me and his hungry lips on mine. Oh god, it was getting very hot in here, I can’t even breath. My mind was clouded and my breath came out as gasps. Zack kissed my neck and bit down on it gently, I let out a soft gasp as his teeth connected with my bare skin. His lips kissed down to my neck and went lower to the valley between my breasts. I let out a moan and bit my bottom lip. I wanted to kiss him and never stop. My breath caught as he kissed my stomach. I could wait any longer, I wanted his lips on mine and I wanted it now. I grasp his head and pulled his lips up to mine again. He sucked on my lips passionately and I pretty sure they were swollen by now, but I didn’t care, everything just felt so well. I felt his hands outlining my body and I pulled him closer. Shivers ran up and down my spine and I let out a shaky breath. My trembling hands unbutton his shirt and I ran my hands up his rippling muscles. Zack’s hands went under my shirt and behind my back, up to where my bra clasp was. I heard a light sound inside the dark room and knew that he had managed to unhook my clasp. I took off his shirt and he did the same to me. He whispered things in my ear that I couldn’t understand because we were both so drunk that our words just came stumbling out. We couldn’t even finish our sentence; we couldn’t keep our lips or hands of off each other. My shaking hands went down to his buckle and I heard Zack hesitate.

“Jennifer, are you sure about this?” he whispered hoarsely against my lips.

“Yes, I am. Now shut up and kiss me” I pulled him down to me and we melted into each others arms. Every thought was lost; the room was filled with lust and desire…it was filled with love?

#19 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:13 PM

Chapter 13

I opened my eyes to find my hand on top of Zack’s muscular chest and my bare legs tangled with his under the bed covers. I looked at Zack’s sleeping figure beside me. Long, dark lashes fanned out across prominent cheekbones, his arms wrapped around my waist tightly. We were both naked under the blankets and my heart skipped a beat. Then what happened last night hit me like a tons of bricks. Oh god, what have I done? Zack and I DID IT!! Oh god, I am in so much trouble. What am I going to do? What am I going to do!? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!? This is bad; this is really, really bad. This cannot be happening to me. I fought to keep my breathing even.

My head was killing me and my body was so sore. I think I am going to have to take a whole bottle of aspirin. I quietly and carefully slipped out of Zack’s arms and sat up, my feet wobble under me and my head swam. I stopped, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When I was sure I wasn’t going to clasp, I tiptoed to Zack’s bathroom, closed the door and locked it. Then I turned to the mirror and almost jumped out of my skin. My lips were full, red and my breast looked swollen. I looked down at my body and noticed that my hips were slightly bruised. Whoa! What really happened last night? But there was something definitely wrong…I didn’t feel angry or disgusted, I felt…happy? In love? Oh my god, there something definitely wrong with me. I turned away from the mirror, unlocked the door and stepped out into the bedroom. Zack was still sleeping so I quietly picked up my shirt, skirt and bra; and my thong…well, I couldn’t find my thong so I just put on my clothes and left without an underwear to my room; which was really uncomfortable let me tell you.

When I stepped inside my room, I went straight to the bathroom and took a long hot shower. My sore muscles relaxed, but the big headache that I had didn’t go away. I put on some black jeans and a white t-shirt. I brushed my tangled hair and took two tablets of Advil. What am I going to do when Zack wakes up? Should I act like nothing happened? Should I ignore him?

Suddenly, just as I thought that, images of last night started coming back to me, images of when we got home and after. We kissed and touched, I shiver ran down my spine as I remember the feelings I felt when he touched me, the way he kissed me. I let out a soft moan without realizing it. I have to forget about last night. Everything is going to be so different between us now. I mean, it’s not like we use to kiss or anything before this happened, but still, this is completely insane. I mean, WE HAD SEX!!! That’s completely different from kissing and all that.

At that exact moment I heard movements outside in the hallway and knew that Zack was up. My breath caught in my throat and I felt like I was going to throw up. Is going to be so awkward been around him now, good thing we are leaving today and going to back home.

I stayed inside my room for half an hour and packed my clothes. When I was done with that I sat on my bed and waited until the headache went away to face Zack. What am I going to say to him? I should have never drunk last night or any of this would’ve happened. I stood up and opened my bedroom door. I stepped out and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Zack was sitting on the breakfast table, wearing a pair of Levis jeans and shirtless, his feet bare, his hair damped, and looking as sexy as ever. He looked deep in thought, he’s eyes concentrated and slightly narrowed. He was looking out the window and the sun shone on him, making him look like a god. I lean on the door frame and crossed my arms. I bit my lip nervously and opened my mouth to speak. I wanted to go home already.

“So, are we leaving?” I asked him. He looked up surprised and stared at me for a couple of seconds. Then he sighed and hop off the table. He ran his hand through his damp black curls and kept staring at me with his sapphire blue orbs.

“What happened last night?” he asked me unsure. As if he couldn’t quiet believe any of this happened. He clearly knows what happened last night. I sighed, stepped inside the kitchen and grabbed a bowl. I didn’t want to look at him in the eye so I busied myself.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” I said as I poured myself a bowl of lucky charms (I just love that cereal).

“Oh, c’mon, Jennifer, something seriously did happen last night. I mean, you do not just wake up naked in the morning…or trip over this” he pulled out something from his pocket and held it up in the air so I could see it. A squeak escaped my lips and I tried to snatch it from him.

“Give it back, Zack” I demanded but he clearly wasn’t listening.

“We had sex, didn’t we? I knew it and it was great sex. Too bad it was dark, I really do want to know what you hide under those clothes you are wearing” he grinned and looked me up and down with lustful eyes. My mouth dropped to the floor, I cannot believe he just said that!!! This is not how I wanted things to go, I thought. I growled and tried to grab my thong back but he retreated.

“Yes, we had sex, we slept together. Now, can I have my thong back?” I snarled and held out my hand. Instead of giving me my thong back he took hold of my wrist and tugged me to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tight against his bare chest, his lips centimeters away from mine. My breath caught in my throat and I stared into his dark eyes.

“Zack” I tried to push him away but his hold on me tightened.

“Sh, Jenny. Just let me kiss you, my love. You are too damn tempting” he leaned in and his lips touched mine. The kiss was tender and gentle, but it still took my breath away and it still made my heart skip rapidly like I just ran 5 miles. He cupped my cheek in his big hands and his tongue parted my lips slowly. My hands went up his wide chest and I felt his strong muscles beneath my fingers, his six pack and the smoothness and strength of his chest. But before things could get a little too far, Zack’s cell phone started ringing and we broke apart. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds, breathless, before he pulled the phone out of his back pocket and flipped it open.

“Hello?” he said into the phone. “What? Are you serious?!” his eyes widen and a smile appeared on his full tempting lips. “We’ll be right there” he closed the phone and took my hand. “Come on, we have to leave” he said and opened the garage door. Whoa, why such a hurry?

“Where are we going, Zack?” I asked him urgently.

“We’re going back” he opened the passenger door and I quickly got in. he walked around the car and got in the drivers seat.

“Back where, Zack?” I asked impatiently.

“To your house, Jennifer, to Dracula, They want us to be there for the celebration. They won the war” he smiled and flew out of the garage. Oh thank god, things are finally looking up…well, some.

“Dad!!” I flung myself at him and hugged him to me.

“It’s nice to see you too, darling” my father laughed and kissed my forehead. I pulled away and smiled at him, tears burned behind my lids.

“I missed you so much, dad. I am so glad to see you” I pulled him into a hug again. My throat closed and I swallowed a sob. I never thought I’d be this happy to see him.

“It’s a pleasure to see you again, Victor” Zack shook his hand and smiled.

“It’s nice to see you too, Zack. So, what have you guys been up to? I heard you guys disappeared and missed a week of school” my dad scowled at us. I gulped and looked up at Zack for help. I didn’t expect my dad to bring that up now, but knowing my dad, I shouldn’t be surprise. He always has to ruin the mood.

“Well, we…um…we went to Las Vegas and took a little vacation. And well, we took your advice, and…um…got to know each other better” much better than necessary. Zack beside was trying very hard to not burst out laughing and I glared at him. Well, it was all I could come up with. And you guys got to know each other a little more than necessary, a little voice said in my head and I blushed as I remembered this morning.

“Good, because your wedding will be in two weeks” my father smiled at us and my blush quickly drained.

“What!!?” I screeched.

“Well, you guys have known each other for years, since you were babies. So I don’t really get why you guys need more time to get to know each other, I think 5 months was enough. Now, go change for the celebration tonight. I expect you two to be there so we could announce the great news to everybody” he kissed my cheek and shook Zack’s hand before shooing us out of his office. I walked to my room in the silent hallways with Zack by my side. The house still looked the same, but it was much more peaceful now and quiet.

“I can’t believe this is happening” I whispered.

“Hey, what’s so wrong about marrying me?” Zack asked, offended.

“There’s nothing wrong with you, Zack. I just think that I am not ready for this yet. I mean, I am only 17” I glanced at him and found him watching me with a smile on his lips. What is he up to now? “What?” I glared at him.

“I know how to change your mind” he smiled mischievously down at me and took my hand.

“Zack” I said suspiciously as he dragged me down the hallway to where his room was. He opened his bedroom door and pulled me inside along with him. He closed the door quietly and turned the lock. Then he turned around and took me in his arms. “Zack” I breathed as he cupped my face in his hands and captured my lips with his. My knees buckled under me and I closed my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. His body warmed mine and I felt my heart filled up. His lips nipped at mine lovingly and I gasped. My heart started beating out of control as his hands slid down my face and started unbuttoning my shirt while my trembling hands unbuckled his pants. What am I doing? I thought, but that train of thought was erased from my mind when my back hit Zack’s bed. Zack lay gently on top of me but made sure his elbow supported most of his weight so he won’t crush me under him. I loved when he cared like that. Even lust doesn’t make him forget about how small and fragile I can be. His lips left mine and kissed down my cheek to my neck. Oh, who cares what happens? It’s not like something’s going to go wrong…I hope.

#20 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:15 PM

i made little changes in chapter 12 and 13 lol

#21 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:24 PM

i totally saw the changes!
they were awsome
keep going please
hasta

roni

#22 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:50 PM

Chapter 14

“Oh my god! The ballroom looks so beautiful, dad” I looked around in amazement. The room was decorated with white and red roses and all the tables were covered by white silk blankets. The plates and spoons were all gold and the big dance floor in the middle of the room was shined and cleaned. Everything was beautiful and humongous, it looked almost like heaven.

“I am glad you like it, honey. We worked hard for this. Now, go change because the celebration is going to start in an hour” I kissed my father’s cheek and ran out the big wooden doors and into the hallways. Everything has been going just perfect that I can’t stop smiling as I walked down the hallway to my room. Just as I opened my bedroom door and stepped inside, I ran into something, or someone, and almost lost my balance. Muscular steel arms went around my waist and kept me steady.

“Why in such a hurry, Jenny?” a familiar husky voice whispered in my ear. I tried my best to keep from smiling. I looked up at him and glared.

“Not now, Zack” I pushed him away and looked out my still opened door and into the hallway “somebody might see us” I whispered and closed my door.

“And?” he asked as he nipped my neck.

“This is considered inappropriate in my father’s home” I pushed him away and walked into my closet. I have to look for something to wear, I could have done it last night but I was…uh…busy. I have so much clothes that I am pretty sure it will take me an hour to look for something.

“Do you mean to say that what we did last night was improper? Unsuitable?” he smiled wickedly down at me and I turned scarlet red. I can possibly not forget about last night, because this time, Zack and I weren’t drunk and knew exactly what we were doing.

“I—we—” I stammered. I didn’t know what to say to that.

“That’s what I thought” then he pulled me to him and his lips came crashing down to mine. We kissed for a while, Zack had me pushed up against my closet wall and my arms were wrapped around him, so it was a little hard to keep track of the time while kissing your fiancé. I knew that we needed to break it up when Zack started tugging the bottom of my shirt. It took me forever to clear my mind again and push him away, even though all I wanted was to keep kissing him.

“We need to get ready” I gasped, breathless.

“I’ll see you at the ball then” Zack kissed my forehead before disappearing into thin air. My heart thumped loudly inside my chest and I took deep calming breaths and my mind cleared. I started walking around my closet, looking, until I found the perfect dress. I took a quick shower and washed my hair with my strawberry shampoo.

I picked out a long red silk gown that reaches all the way down to my toes— I am going to have to be careful when I walk, I won’t want to trip— and brings out my every curve. The dress has a v neck that goes all the way down to just above my belly button and is open back. So is good, because I will not have to wear a bra—which is very uncomfortably I have to say, but I wear them anyway—revealing my snow white throat and the valley between my breasts. I picked a pair of silver strappy heels. I let my hair down in curls and put on a silver white necklace with matching long earrings. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I looked Hot. The dress was exotic, sexy, and provocative, just perfect.

I put on some lip gloss, mascara and some dark eye shadow. I grabbed my small matching red purse and walked out of the room.

When I stepped into the ballroom, it was already crowded with people, vampires actually, thousands and millions of them. Yeah, my father’s ball room is 7 times bigger than a football stadium. All of them laughed and smiled and danced. They were happy, we finally won the war. I felt arms go around my waist and smiled up at Zack, who was looking lustfully down at me.

“Why must you look so tempting, Jenny? All I want to do right now is take you in my arms and carry you to my room again” he whispered and planted a soft lingering kiss at the base of my throat. A shiver ran down my spine at his words.

“You don’t look bad yourself” my eyes ran over his muscular broad figure and I thought I was going to drop dead. Zack looked amazingly hot, sexy, and gorgeous in the black tux he was wearing. It fit him perfectly and it looked like it was made for him. Who knows? Maybe it was. The tux hugged his wide broad chest and his muscular biceps. He looked like a model. “He looks so hot” I whispered, but then clamped a hand over my mouth as I realize I said it loud enough for Zack to hear. He smiled down at me, he eyes smoldering, tipped my chin and plated a soft featherlike kiss on my lips—probably not wanted to get some lip gloss on himself, or maybe it was because of the eyes that were watching us. It’s hard to tell with Zack.

“If I look hot, Jenny, then you look smoking” his eyes lingered on the opening between my chest and I playfully punched his arm.

“You are such a pervert, Zack” I smiled.

“But I am your pervert” he whispered in my ear. Before I could say something he grasped my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. Soft music played from the big stage in the corner of the ballroom, where musicians played their instruments and made it a soft lullaby. Zack wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his body. It was a good thing I was wearing heels, or I would have been very uncomfortable if I had wrapped my arms around Zack’s neck as we danced. He was just so tall and I was so small, that I have to stand on my toes and pull his head down to mine to kiss his soft full lips.

I rested my head on Zack’s strong broad shoulders and closed my eyes. Zack buried his face on my hair and we danced to the soft romantic music. The world around us was forgotten and we were in our own little bubble. A shiver ran up and down my spine as Zack stroke my bare back with his fingers and I felt his sweet hot breath on my neck. His fangs graced my neck soothingly and my breath caught. He can’t be thinking what I think he is. This is too soon for me. Was I really ready to let him mark me his own? Did I love him? Did he love me? I didn’t know the answered to either of those questions yet so I knew I wasn’t ready for this, I like him, but I don’t know if I loved him. I pulled my neck away from his white hot fangs and opened my eyes. I stared into his smoldering sapphire gaze and sigh.

“Zack, I—” I started but he gently pressed a finger to my lips and silenced me.

“It’s ok, you don’t have to tell me, Jenny” he smiled understandably and retreated his extremely white long fangs.

“I’m sorry, I just—”

“There’s nothing to apologize for, Jenny. I understand that you are not ready for this, and I accept that. So I’ll wait” he kissed my lips again and the music came to an end. I dropped my arms from Zack’s neck and kissed his cheek. I am so relieve and glad that he understood me.

“I going to go get a drink” I smiled and walked to the long gigantic table with all different kinds’ of food and wine glasses fill with blood. I grabbed a glass of blood and took a sip. I felt gazes boring into my back and saw males watching me with lustful eyes. Their mates glared at me and forced a smile as I look at them. I smiled back and swallowed a chuckle. Things just never change.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the beautiful Jennifer Dracula” I heard a familiar deep voice say from behind me and I groaned.

“What are you doing here, Derek?” I said through clench teeth.

“You look lovely tonight. Your father invited me, of course. This amazing celebration is for all vampires” he grinned and his gaze grazed my figured. He licked his lips as his eyed my chest and I felt like throwing up. Maybe it wasn’t a very good idea wearing this dress. Oh, Zack, where are you when I need you? But it didn’t take long to get my answer, because Zack was busy. Women surrounded him, talked to him, flirted; he looked like he really was suffering. I laughed at myself as his eyes found mine and pleaded for help. I’ll do anything to get out of Derek’s gaze.

“Excuse me” I rudely said to Derek and strolled where Zack was, but somebody grasped my elbow and stopped me. I turned around, thinking it was Derek, to yell at him, until I saw who it really was. His hazel eyes looked tenderly down at me and he smiled.

“Jennifer” he greeted.

“Michael” I yanked my elbow out of his grasp and glared. He didn’t have to grab me so hard. I rubbed my sore elbow and scowled.

“Can I talk to you for a second?” he asked, hopefully.

“Last time I did, you did more than just talk to me” I glared at him and was about to walk away when he grabbed my elbow again.

“Please. I promised I won’t try anything. No matter how tempting you look tonight” he grinned. I was about to slap him when another shadow appeared on my left and I looked up at Zack’s dark outraged face. Michael let go of my elbow and smiled.

“Hello, Zack” he smirked. Zack didn’t say anything but he eyes turned coal black and clenched his fist. Oh-oh, I don’t like how this is going.

“Come on, Zack, he’s not worth it” I laid a hand on his forearm. I felt him relaxed under my touch, but his eyes were still as black as the night.

“You are a lucky man, little brother. I just wanted you to know that” he looked down at me with smoldering hazel eyes and smiled. “But I am sure you won’t mind if I borrow Jennifer from you, would you?” he asked.

“I surely would mind, Michael. But that’s for her to decide” Zack’s hand came around my waist.

“What you want to say to me you can say it to both of us, Michael” I told him. He hesitated for a second and looked unsure.

“Look, I just wanted to apologize for what happened between us. I just couldn’t resist the fine banquet any longer” he looked down at me with a wicked grin on his lips. Michael must have noticed how tense Zack was because he suddenly cleared his throat and smiled nervously. “I’ll take my leave now” he vowed and I noticed a scar on his left hand. It looked a week old. Then I remembered the fight between them and shuddered. I bet there was much more damage. I watched Michael’s retreating back and let out a sigh of relief. Suddenly the music stopped and my father grabbed a microphone and called for everyone’s attention. The room went silent and looked at my father curiously.

“I would like to thank you all for coming to this special occasion tonight. But this occasion is much more than special. It is December 23, 2007 and we will make this celebration a tradition that will go on for centuries” the room exploded with applause “I will also like to announce my daughter’s engagement to the powerful Zack Anthony Johnson. You are all welcome to attend to the wedding on June 6th. Everybody please give a big applause to my beautiful daughter Jennifer and my soon to be son-in-law Zack. Who are both young and in love” my father pointed to where we stood and then we were the center of attention. The humongous crowd turned to us and the room erupted with applauses. I blushed furiously and looked up at Zack. Zack smiled down at me, took my face between his hands and kissed me right there and then in front of millions of vampires. The applauses grew louder and there were some wolf whistles and cheers. Zack pulled away and I felt him slip something to my left ring finger. I looked down at my left hand and gasped. There was a beautiful engagement ring there. It was a glistening platinum band with a big white diamond on it. It was stunning. Tears burned in my eyes and I looked up at Zack. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him like I never kissed anyone before. Zack smiled under my lips and kissed me back. His arms went around my waist and he lifted me off the floor and pulled me closer to him. The wolf whistles multiplied and the cheers grew louder. “Now that’s what I call love” my father said into the microphone and looked like he was going to cry from the happiness. When Zack put me down, I walked up to my dad and pulled him into a bone crushing hug. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

“I love you, dad” I whispered, tears spilling down my face.

“I love you too, honey” he sniffed and I laughed as I noticed tears in his eyes. “Hey! I have allergies, ok” he said defensively. The claps died down and the music came back on. I looked around the room for Zack and he was surrounded by a crowd. Men slapped his back and shook his hand and told him things that made him look over to where I stood intensely. I smiled and walked back to where Zack stood and was suddenly surrounded by all my friends that I didn’t even know were here. They demanded to see the ring. I showed them my left hand and I heard their breaths catch.

“Oh my god”

“You are so lucky”

“It’s beautiful” They hugged me and congratulated me. Men shook my hand and some kissed my cheek and hugged me, which earned them a warningly growl from Zack. When everybody hugged us and congratulated us, which lasted two hours at least, Zack grinned down at me and there was a wicked glint in his beautiful eyes. He had something up his sleeves.

“Why don’t we go somewhere where we could be alone?” he whispered in my ear and kissed my neck.

“Ok” I breathed.

“Come on, let’s get out of here then” Zack took my hand and started walking towards the doors the led to the hallway.

“What about the guests and my father?” I asked, but followed him anyway.

“Don’t worry; I just want to get you out of here. I definitely don’t think I can stand the way the males are looking at you” he growled.

“What?” I looked back and noticed every male gaze on me. “Oh” was all I got out. Suddenly, I wasn’t feeling so good. I felt like I was going to faint or something, like I was going to throw up. My head swam and the room spun in circles. I closed my eyes and shook my head to clear it. My stomach turned and I groaned. What’s happening to me?

“Jenny, are you ok?” Zack’s hand left mine and he held my face between his hands. My breath was coming out in short gasps and I felt something pulled inside my stomach. “Jenny?” Zack voice grew anxious.

“I think I am going to throw up” my hand shot up to my mouth and I felt something coming up my throat, the food that I had ate today. Zack took my hand and shimmered. Suddenly we appeared in my bathroom and I quickly lifted up the toilets cover in time. Zack held my hair back as I threw up. When I finished my eyes were watery and the pull inside my stomach was still there. It was so powerful and strong that it took all my might to stay on my feet. Oh god, what’s going on? My vision became unsteady.

“Jenny, what’s the matter?” Zack asked anxiously.

“I don’t know” I whispered and that’s when everything went black.

#23 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 05:18 PM

Chapter 15

I felt something cold and wet on my forehead and groan as terrible pain shot through my stomach. It felt like ants were eating me from the inside, the pain was so horrible that I just wanted to die. My head hurt so much, like I just got hit by a brick or something. I whimpered as the pain in my stomach increased and let out a small cry.

“Sh, everything is going to be ok” someone beside me whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes to see Daniela’s worried face above mine. My vision was a little blurred and I felt like I just got out of an oven.

“Daniela, what happened?” I murmured; my lips barely moving. Everything just hurt so much that I was afraid to talk or move.

“You have a very high fever. This is my fiftieth bowl of ice cold water today. You’re fever is a least 150 degrees high, it would have killed you already if you were ever a human, but you are a vampire, so instead of death is causing you terrible pain” she smiled down at me and soaked my burning forehead with a cold wet small towel. She looked like she was hiding something from me, I could tell by the way she smiled, it looked forced and unsteady. I narrowed my eyes at her and growled under my breath.

“Tell me what really happened, Daniela” I snarled and winced as pain shot down my throat.

“You have a sore throat too, so you shouldn’t be talking” I glared at her through weak eyes. “And the doctor will come and tell you what you need to know when he comes back with Zack and your father” she frown down at the bowl of water and sigh. “I guess I am going to have to get another bowl of ice. Be right back and don’t move if you want the pain to go away” she warned before standing up and leaving the room. I closed my eyes and was about to fall asleep again when I heard my door opening. My eyes opened a little and I saw Zack, my father and the doctor. I closed my eyes again as they talked in hush voices.

“Why does she look so sick?” I heard my father ask worriedly.

“The baby is inheriting the mother’s and the father’s power, it is very painful when it does it” baby!!? What baby? What are they talking about!!? “But I never had seen it this bad. I guess both parents are much more powerful than the one’s I have seen and work with before. Both you and Ms. Jennifer have more than one power, am I correct?” I heard the doctor ask.

“Yes, you are” I heard Zack whisper.

“So there’s the problem. You guys have to keep a close eye on her; this may cause her a pain so unbearable that it will kill her for sure” I heard my father’s breath catch. “If you ever see this happen, if she’s having trouble controlling herself for an unknown reason, is because the baby is developing its parents’ powers. But now that the child is growing I imagine Jennifer is going to have access to its powers. She won't know how to control them but it won't matter. The child still lives in its mother’s womb, so she would get affected when the baby develops new powers. Mr. Johnson, You need to coach her, you are the baby’s father and you know how to use your powers already, but Jennifer doesn’t because is going to be as new power to her as it is for the baby. The baby will also develop some Jennifer’s powers but she knows how to use it and control it already, so it wouldn’t be so hard. But when the baby is growing access to your powers Mr. Johnson, Jennifer won’t know how to handle it, she won’t know how to control it or use it” the doctor explain and I grew more panic. What are they talking about!!? I can’t be pregnant!!

“So Jennifer will have new powers?” I heard Zack ask.

“Yes, she will but they will be gone when she gives birth to the baby, then she will be back to normal” the doctor said. At that moment I felt pain shot through my torso and gasped. I let out a piercing scream and almost fell off the bed. But Zack was there to catch me. I let out another scream and held my stomach. I opened my eyes and saw the most horrifying thing I have ever seen. Lamps beside my bed became cobras and demons flew out of my bathroom door. A demon with black wings, red eyes and pointed teeth started walking towards me. I screamed in terror and held on to Zack.

“What’s the matter, Jennifer?” I looked up at Zack or what I thought was Zack, but instead of Zack’s arms, I was in the demon’s arms, he smiled his pointed teeth at me and I jumped out of his arms. “Jennifer, what’s wrong?” he smiled and came closer to me. I screamed and pushed him away.

“Get away from me, you monster!!” I screamed. There were two other demons where the doctor and my father stood before and I screamed again. I jumped out of the bed—ignoring the pain that shot through my torso— and headed for the door. But then demons went after me and took hold of me. “No!! Get away!!” I screamed and thrashed in their arms. I closed my eyes and punched and kicked but they hold tightened.

“What’s wrong with her dammit!!?” I heard Zack’s familiar voice growled angrily. I opened my eyes to see if I could find his beautiful face but all I saw were the demons.

“Get away from me!!” I screamed again and my throat was getting sore already. “Get away!! Somebody help me!!!” I screamed.

“I think it’s one of the powers that the baby is developing and it’s affecting her, is there any powers that you have, where you could see things that are not there?!” the doctor asked, anxiously. Please just help me!! I wanted to shout but my throat was sore and tight from fear.

“Illusion!! Its illusion!” Zack said.

“Tell her how she can handle this then before is too late. She can’t keep on fighting it, it will kill her.” the doctor said urgently.

“Jennifer, baby, listen to me, you have to concentrate, close your eyes and focus, you can do it. Everything you are seen is not real, it’s fake. It’s not there, is all in your imagination” I heard Zack telling me. I concentrated; I closed my eyes and focused with all my might. All I wanted was for it to go away. I took deep calming breaths and when I opened my eyes, I saw Zack’s anxious face above me. Relief sobs came out of my mouth and wrapped my arms around his neck. I cried on his shoulder and he pulled me close to his body. I noticed that we were on the floor, and that Zack was leaning against the bedroom door. I guess I really did jump off the bed and ran all the way across the room to the door. Zack picked me up and walked me back to bed. He sat down and pulled me into his lap. “sh, it’s ok now. Everything is ok now” he whispered and kissed my lips softly to quiet my whimpers. My father and the doctor left the room quietly. I calmed down after a few minutes, just laying there in his arms, but the burning fever didn’t go away, and neither did the pain. He stroked my back soothingly and I groan.

“I can’t believe I am pregnant” I whispered.

“I should have been more careful” Zack said guiltily.

We should have been more careful. It takes two people to make a baby, Zack. This is our fault not yours only” I buried my face in his neck and closed my eyes.

“What are we going to do with the baby? Do you want to keep it?” he asked. I pulled back and looked into his deep beautiful eyes, but they showed no emotion.

“Do you?” I asked him. A tender smile appeared across his lips and he looked down at me with sparkling orbs.

“I never minded children, I mean; I did take care of Caroline when she was a baby. But it’s your decision too, Jenny. You are the one who’s carrying our child after all” he brushed my burning flush cheeks with the back of his hands.

“I do want to keep it, Zack, but you heard the doctor, is going to be dangerous, it could even cost me my life” I whispered desperately.

“Hush, now, I’ll be here for you no matter what happens, Jennifer. We’ll get through this together, I promise” Zack said, his eyes serious.

“Let’s keep it” I decided after a couple of minutes.

“Ok” Zack smiled and kissed my lips softly.

“We’ll keep the baby then” Zack put a hand on my still flat stomach and smiled.

“Say good bye to your beautiful flat stomach, Jenny” he laughed. I smiled and covered his hands with mine.

“Good bye” I sighed as I fell asleep in Zack’s arms.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

I woke up with morning sickness again. I shot up from bed and ran to the toilet like life depended on it; I would not like to throw up on my white clean carpet. When I finished puking my guts out I brushed my teeth and looked in the mirror. I jumped up about a mile. I looked horrible. There were circles under my eyes and my face was flush red. The fever hadn’t gone away yet, so Zack needed to stay with me all night to cool me off with his ice power. I turned on the cold water, strip off my sleeping gown and got in. the cold water hit my skin instantly and I gasped. It hurt, it hurt a lot let me tell you. I stayed under the cold water until I was fresh and cool enough. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself before opening the bathroom door and walking into my closet. I put on a white mini shorts and a black tank top. I was too hot to put jeans and a sweater; maybe mini things will cool me off a little. Then I went out into the hallway. I knew that they were going to yell at me, the doctor requested that I should lay in bed and rest, but I can’t take it anymore, I need to get out of that room before I go crazy.

I walked into the dining room to see my father reading a newspaper like he always does in the morning and Zack just sitting on the chair with his eyes close.

“Good morning” I walked in and started serving myself some breakfast. I was so hungry that I could eat a whole lamb if I wanted. This baby is going to make me fat for sure. My dad and Zack just stared at me, surprised to see me here.

“Honey, what are you doing here? You are supposed to stay in your room and rest” my father said, upset.

“I am tired of lying in bed doing nothing, dad. I needed to get out of there” I took a bite of my toast.

“Yes, but what happened yesterday made you a little weak, you need to lie down and restore that little energy you wasted yesterday” Zack got up from his chair and felt my forehead. “You are still warm” he said and sat down beside me. I glared at him while I took a bite of my eggs. Can’t they get that I am feeling better now!!? Well, ok, that was a total lie, I felt like hell.

“He’s right honey, you should go back to bed and rest” my father said as he felt my forehead too.

“Both of you!! Just leave me alone!!” I burst and they stared at me with raised eyebrows.

“I think the hormones are making their appearances” my father whispered and Zack nodded in agreement. I growled, stood up and took my plate with me as I walked out of the room. But not before I heard my father say “well, I’ll leave her all to you, son. Good luck” my father says pityingly. He knows how I get when I am like this. I heard footsteps behind me and walked faster. I don’t want anyone bothering me right now. Suddenly the plate disappeared from my hands and I jumped. I looked up to Zack’s smiling face.

“Come on, let me take you back to your room” he took hold of my hand and held my plate in his other.

“I hate you right now, Zack” I glared at him and he smiled.

“I love you too, Jenny” he kissed my flushed cheek. “Now, come on. Let get some ice to cool you off a little bit, that fever has to go away. I bet I can cook an egg on your forehead if I wanted” he said and chuckled, his deep sexy chuckle. I looked up at him and smiled. Whoa, some mood swings I have. Than I felt pain shot through my stomach and my breath caught. Zack’s eyes were on me in half a second. “You ok?” he asked, concerned and I nodded.

“Oh crap from hell!” Zack suddenly dropped the plate pulled his hands from mine and started cursing a lot of colorful words as he held his hand. His face twisted in pain and he cursed one more time.

“Zack?” I said, concerned. He looked down at me and then at my hands. I followed his gaze and gasped as I saw my hand. My hands were glowing and I stared at it in amazement. It was a white beautiful color, but it also had different light colors, almost like a rainbows, I could feel heat coming from it. Then I remembered that Zack had this power.

“Z-Zack, what is this?” I stammered.

“Is fire” he whispered.

“Fire?” I asked, confused.

“A fire so white and pure that it could kill millions of vampires” Zack said.

“How’s that possible? Vampires skin is like iron, right?” I said, puzzled.

“Yes, but this fire is very hot, Jenny. 20 times hotter than the sun, you have to be very careful with it now, you might kill someone without even realizing it” he explained as the glowing faded from my hand. “No wonder you have a fever” he muttered, mostly to himself. Then his eyes widen, as if he just realized something. “The baby is going to have this power. We are going to have to be very careful when he or she is born. The baby might not know how to control it” he said worriedly. He then looked down at me, his eyes full of with concern. “This baby is going to be very powerful, Jennifer, Maybe the most powerful vampire in the world. The slayers won’t like this if they ever find out about your pregnancy. It might put you and the baby in moral danger. They’ll kill you and the baby for sure” his eyes dropped with pain and sadness. “I don’t know what I’ll do if they ever kill both of you” I stared at him, shocked by the sadness and pain in his voice. Then my eyes soften and I smiled gently. I took his face between my small hands and looked into his pained dark beautiful eyes.

“I won’t let anything happen to the baby or me, I promise” I stood on my toes and pressed my lips to his. His mouth moved slowly and gently against mine and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I broke the kiss and pulled him into a hug. Zack buried his face in my neck, his arms tighten around my waist and he pulled me closer to his body. Tears burned in my eyes and I closed my eyes. I am so touched by his concerned. Oh god, I am becoming an emotional freak.

“I love you, Zack” I whispered without really thinking. I froze and almost hit myself mentally. Oh god, what did I just say? Why did I have to say that to him? What if he doesn’t love me? Oh god, what did I do!!? I waited for his answer, totally frozen and frightened. I felt him smile against my skin and he kissed my neck.

“I love you too, Jennifer. I love you and the baby like I never loved anyone before in my life” he pulled back, took my face in his hands and kissed me deeply and softly. A kiss that made my heart melt and my knees wobble. He loves me!!! He loves me!! He really loves me!! Oh god, this is the best day of my life!! Everything is just perfect and I hope it stays this way.

#24 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 05:23 PM

Chapter 16

My wedding was today and I was so nervous, I could almost feel the food Zack made me eat this morning ready to come out. I have never been so nervous in my life, but it was normal, because today was my wedding day!! I looked down at my wedding dress, it was beautiful. It was bare back and strapless. Daniela, Lisa, Rosie, Amber, Teresa and April had all help me looked for it, it was absolutely stunning. They are all my high school buddies and best friends, their boyfriends are the best man’s, who are Zack best friends as well, so a lot of people that we knew from a long time ago had been making their appearances already, I was so glad to see them all.

They curled my hair letting it fall in waves down my back and a tiara lay on top of my head. My white high stilettos made me look tall and slender. Zack would like the dress for sure. Good thing my belly hasn’t grown much. I am now 3 weeks pregnant, but you can’t really tell it. This is why Zack had beat up a vampire the other day for hitting on me. I guess he is going to be the overprotective husband-father now. I still have the fever, but it’s cooling down a little, which is good for the wedding. I put on the robe that lay on the chair and waited until Teresa came back. She threaten that if I didn’t let her put my make up she was going to spoil, I’ll regret it. And you don’t want to mess with somebody like Teresa, trust me.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts and I turned to see Zack leaning on the doorway with his arms cross. His dark eyes looked at me with lust and desire and I scowled at him. Good thing I had the robe on, or he would have seen my dress and that would have just spoiled everything.

“Its bad luck to see the bride before the wedding, you know” I cross my arms over my ever growing chest. I went from a 35b to a 37b in two weeks, not that Zack is complaining much, all he does sometimes is stared at my chest, but is going to grow bigger when my belly starts to swell, which will be pretty soon. Zack straightened and closed the door behind him.

“I know, but I couldn’t wait any longer” he cupped my cheek in his big hands. “I wanted to see you” he whispered and lean to kiss my lips but I put a hand on his chest to stop him.

“Somebody might come in and see us, Zack” I whispered.

“Don’t worry, I locked it” he grinned and his lips covered mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. My fingers tangled in his hair and I deepened the kiss. We are so going to regret this later when someone comes in. I was suddenly pushed up against the wall, Zack’s body covering every line of mine. We would have gone far if it wasn’t for the knock on the door. We parted, gasping for breath. My breathing came back to normal; I looked deeply into Zack eyes and brush the dark sexy curl off his forehead, my eyes never leaving his.

“Did you know that you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, Zack?” I whispered. He lips twitched and he lean in.

“Not as beautiful as yours” he kissed my lips.

“I hope the baby has your eyes when he or she is born. That would be one miracle baby” I smiled and he grinned, our lips were about to touch again, but the knocks grew more urgent.

“You better go before Teresa finds you here” I hissed and he smiled.

“I’ll see you at the alter, then. Love you” he gave me another hot lingering kiss before shimmering out. I took a deep breath and straighten my dress. I was pretty sure my hair was a mess but I didn’t care, that knocks on the door were giving me a headache and I wanted it to stop. I went and opened it and an impatient Teresa stood there, scowling at me.

“What took you so long, darling? I have been knocking for 10 minutes already” she passed me and went into the room.

“I’m sorry, I was just…fixing my dress a little” I lied.

“What is it? Is it too tight for you? We can go and change it if you want” she suggested but I shook my head.

“No, it’s fine” I smiled and she looked at me suspiciously.

“You look a mess. What did you do to your hair?” she frowned. “Has Zack been in here?” she asked, looking at me suspiciously.

“No” I said quickly and her eyes narrow.

“I told that boy to stay away. Look what he did to you, he messed up your hair and lips stick” damn, I forgot about the lips stick. I touched my lips and they felt swollen under my fingers. “Come on now, let me do your hair and make up” she said as she took a black big bag out of her suitcase. “Zack always has to spoils everything” she ranted on about Zack while she did my hair and makeup.

“Well?” she said and I looked in the mirror. I looked absolutely gorgeous, I touched the mirror lightly, I couldn’t believe that that was really me.

“I love it” I smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

“You go out there and marry the man you love, darling. He really loves you deeply. I knew that you guys will end up together when you were babies. And when you go into labor call me ok?” she pleaded.

“I promise” I smiled.

“Good, now take care of my grandchild and go marry before Zack start getting impatient and comes in again, then we’ll have to change the dress” she patted my still flat belly and pushed me out the door. Lisa, Rosie, and April got into their places then my father entered. Looking more dashing then ever in his black tux.

“You look beautiful, darling” he smiled and kissed my forehead.

“Thanks, dad” I smiled at him.

“Ready?” he asked. As the grand doors opened April and Edwin stepped out and walked down. When they were half way there, Rosie and Danny walked down stepping on to the aisle. Then it was Lisa and Mike.

“I’m ready” I squeak and he chuckle.

“Don’t worry, honey, that boy loves you” I took his arm and held on to my bouquet. A small tightly packed gathering of white roses with a long pink bow to hold it together. As the last of the bridesmaids got to their places the piano player started up with ‘Here comes the bride’. Everyone got on their feet. As I stepped out the door, I heard everyone catch their breaths as they saw me. But my eyes were only for Zack, he looked hot, sexy and gorgeous in the black tux he was wearing, much more gorgeous than he looked the day our engagement was announce. He eyes widen when he saw me and his mouth dropped.

“Oh my” I heard him whisper. I knew that he was having a hard time standing there; I knew all he wanted to do was pick me up in his arms and carry me to our room. Our honey moon is going to be in Hawaii, so we’ll have plenty of free time to do whatever we want there.

When we reached alter. My father kissed my forehead softly before giving me away. I handed my bouquet to Rosie as I turned to join hands with Zack, who was smiling down at me very intensely.

As the preacher spoke, I didn’t listen to any of his words. I was completely lost in Zack beautiful eyes. There were butterflies in my stomach and I was sure it wasn’t the baby that was doing it. We stared at each other until it was time to say our vows.

Zack went first. “From this day on, I choose you, my beloved Jennifer, to be my wife. To live with you and laugh with you; to stand by your side, and sleep in your arms; to be joy to your heart, and food for your soul; to bring out the best in you always, and, for you, to be the most that I can. I promise to laugh with you in good times, to struggle with you in bad; to solace you when you are downhearted; to wipe your tears with my hands; to comfort you with my body; to mirror you with my soul; to share with you all my riches and honors; to play with you as much as I can until we grow old; and, still loving each other sweetly and gladly, our lives shall come to an end” tears welled in my eyes at his words. They were the most beautiful word anyone has ever said to me, and they came from the man I love. Everyone was looking at me expectedly and I took a deep breath.

“I Jennifer, choose you Zack as my best friend, my love for life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care, through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to be faithful to you. I promise to love you, to commit to you, and support you. I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength for all of your dreams. You have shown me what love feels like and for that I thank you. You are everything I need and at this moment I know all of my prayers have been answered and that all of my dreams have come true. I praise God for you Zack: for all of your love and constant friendship. I know that our love is heaven sent and I promise to be here for ever and always. From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home. As I have given you my hand to hold, I give you my life to keep” Zack looked tenderly down at me and he looked like he really wanted to kiss me. He wasn’t the only one struggling. His thumb drew circles behind the back of my hand soothingly.

And then it came time for the I do’s. The minister looked at Zack, “Do you, Zack Anthony Johnson, standing in the presence of God and these witnesses, solemnly pledge your faith to Jennifer. Do you promise to live with her according to God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, and through God's grace to promise to be to her a faithful and devoted husband as long as you both shall live?”

Zack looked into the minister eyes for a split second and then turned to me, his eyes boring into mine. Then he smiled that breathtaking sexy smile of his and said in a husky voice full with love, “I do.”

Then the minister turned to me, “And do you, Jennifer Marie Dracula Scott, standing in the presence of God and these witnesses, solemnly pledge your faith to Zack? Do you promise to live with him according to God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor him, and keep him, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him, and through God's grace to promise to be to him a faithful and devoted wife as long as you both shall live?”

I looked deep into his eyes and whispered the two most life changing words,

“I do.”

The Minister looked back to Zack, “Zack, have you a token of your love for Jennifer?”

Mike placed the ring in Zack’s hand, His eyes never leaving mine.

The Minister looked to me, “Jennifer, do you receive this ring in pledge of the same on your part?”

I nodded and smiled, “I do.”

Zack slipped the ring on my finger. It was a glistening platinum band that had tiny white and sapphire diamond. The sapphire was the same color as Zack’s eyes. he soft full lips brushed the back of my hands, sending shivers up and down my spine.

Then the Ministers eyes locked with mine, “Jennifer, have you a token of your love for Zack?”

Daniela placed the ring in my palm. I looked deep into Zack’s eyes, completely lost into their depths.

The Minister looked at Zack, “Zack, do you receive this ring in pledge of the same on your part?”

Zack smiled down at me, “I do.”

I raised his hand up and placed the platinum band on his ring finger. It fit perfectly.

The Minister smiled down happily at me and then looked out upon the crowd,” Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you: Mr. and Mrs. Johnson. Mr. Johnson you may now kiss your bride.” That’s when Zack took me into his arms and gave me the most amazing kiss I have ever had in my life. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. The crowd cheered and whistled. Everything was just perfect. Zack hugged me to him and kissed my forehead.

“I love you” he whispered in my ear.

“I love you too” I pulled back and kissed his lips. Zack and I are married now, and we are going to have a baby together, this is the happiest day of my life, and I will forever remember it.

ok, i don't know whenn i will be able to update this story, because a lot of my readers are getting rally impatient from my other stories but i'll try and update this one as soon as i can,

love you all

~emily~

#25 lazybum4lyfe06

lazybum4lyfe06

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 05:29 PM

Aw, I love this story. :heartbeat:

-Meg :spinstar:

#26 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 06:21 PM

i am writing an update right now!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!

love you all

~emily~ :P

#27 -baddog242-

-baddog242-

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:12 PM

The changes were awsome but can we get to where we were???

Sorry i just want to no what happens!!!

You can take your time though!! i just really want an update!!!

Lyndsey

#28 Ari-san

Ari-san

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 8,496 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:37 AM

Heya!

Guys, can we please avoid using chatspeak in our posts?

Many thanks!

ali :D

#29 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:47 AM

You know...a supply of an update wouldn't be TOO bad..

*glares*

Kidding. Please update soon though!

-Julia

#30 I'm Jesse's Gurl

I'm Jesse's Gurl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,353 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 09:17 AM

i am writing an update right now!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!

love you all

~emily~ :P

Oh goody.

Does that mean it will be posted later on today?

Sorry i just want to no what happens!!!

You can take your time though!! i just really want an update!!!

Lyndsey

Um Lyndsey we are where she left off.

That was all of the chapters she had before. |o|

Just thought I'd let you know.

Oh and Emily that was all of the chapters right?

[x] ~ Catie ~ [x]

#31 -baddog242-

-baddog242-

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 01:54 PM

Um Lyndsey we are where she left off.

That was all of the chapters she had before. |o|

Just thought I'd let you know.

Oh and Emily that was all of the chapters right?

sorry i forgot i got mixed up on stories sorry :icon_lol: :icon_redface:

Lyndsey

#32 jess_m_fan

jess_m_fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:01 PM

Yeppities. You must update. This is brill.

#33 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:33 PM

I did some changes, some little corrections lol

I am going to finish the update right now.

love you all

~emily~ :icon_flower:

#34 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 05:51 PM

Sorry guys, i won't be able to update today

maybe tomorrow or monday, my finals are coming and i have to study lol

love

~emily~

#35 cookielynn101

cookielynn101

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:38 PM

I love this story!!!!!!! Please update soon!!!

#36 Lizzy1212

Lizzy1212

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 05:29 PM

Update as soon as you can!

#37 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:02 PM

Love It!! Please Please Update! Please?

signed
rascal :spinstar:

#38 SoccerRules

SoccerRules

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:06 PM

Don't worry I am totally understanding you. Go ahead and update your other stories if you want.

#39 SoccerRules

SoccerRules

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:08 PM

I am here to support you! :icon_sunny:
Cerra

#40 noleey

noleey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 09:22 PM

Update soon!

Nicole

#41 -baddog242-

-baddog242-

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 07:52 AM

please update soon please :blush:

Lyndsey

#42 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 09:16 AM

emily, we miss you! :sad4: ~im so sunburnt my back hurts

#43 -baddog242-

-baddog242-

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 05:16 PM

^^^^ouch i hate it when its on the back

please update!!!

Lyndsey

#44 -baddog242-

-baddog242-

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 04:06 PM

ahh i just got sunburnt today it doesnt hurt yet!!!
Its on my shoulders and slightly on my back!
anyways update soon!!!

Lyndsey

#45 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 09:14 PM

^^^yea? well min estill hurts!
emily we miss you come back to us..........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users