Photo

Dark Love (PG-13)

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

Poll: Dark Love (PG-13) (123 member(s) have cast votes)

do you think brothers are annoying?

1. Yes!! (51 votes [39.23%])

Percentage of vote: 39.23%

2. Sometimes (36 votes [27.69%])

Percentage of vote: 27.69%

3. no, not really (5 votes [3.85%])

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

4. I don't have a brother (38 votes [29.23%])

Percentage of vote: 29.23%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#181 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 01:36 PM

“The files that your slayers have to know every power and identification about a vampire doesn’t really know all about us, love. Let’s just say, that I have many more powers than you think”

Damn it, I wanna know what those powers are! ...And I want to be the only one to know if you get what I mean... *evil laugh*

“I want you to strip dance, only to me of course”

I literally started choking when I read that.
Evil little guy. ...But it could be quite interesting. I just don't want to have to imagine HER giving him a strip dance. *glares* Lmao

The update was AWESOME, Emily!

The dream sounded like Harry Potter with all those, er, things whose names start with a D but I can't remember them... Reminded me of the third movie. Lol I liked it! And...OH, MY GOD! What if the baby is Javid's and hers! OH, MY GOD! HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE?! Ahh! This is so good!!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I'm in love with this story.

...Okay, so maybe I'm in love with Javid more, but what's that got to do with anything? UPDATE!

-Julia

#182 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 01:37 PM

WHAT?! She got DIAMONDS?!

Those should be mine!

UPDATE, Emily!

*is furious*

-Julia

#183 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 01:50 PM

WHAT?! She got DIAMONDS?!

Those should be mine!

UPDATE, Emily!

*is furious*

-Julia

LMAO!!

seriously julia, you never stop making people laugh, i am going to go high someday if you keep doing that LOL!

love

~emily~

#184 meD8orsrok!

meD8orsrok!

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 01:56 PM

great update emily!

i loved it!

just don't forget about your other stories!!!

~annie

#185 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:03 PM

Chapter 14

I bit my lip and tears filled my eyes as the pain in my hands returned. Javid stared at me curiously yet concerned.

“What’s the matter, love?” he took my hand in his and I whimpered.

“It’s my hands; they just started hurting really bad yesterday” he stroke my finger soothingly, but that didn’t help. “I tried everything already. Massaging them, put some ice, but they just keep burning” I ground my teeth together.

“Let’s see if I can help” he took both my hands in his and closed his eyes. His hands started glowing, and the pain eased a little, but not that much. I looked up at him and smiled.

“Thanks” I sighed. “I talked to Steven today. He says we are taking risk by seeing each other, I think he’s right. It could put us both in danger, Javid” my voice was full with concern.

“Nothing is going to happen to you with me around, darling” his hand brushed my cheekbone.

“But you’re not always around, Javid” I frowned.

“Do you really think so?” he smirked. “I am closer to you than you think, Amy” he chuckled darkly and I stared at him suspiciously. He’s clearly hiding something.

“What do you mean?” I couldn’t help asking. He looked like he was going to tell me, but decided against it and decided to tell me something else.

“Well, you know that my blood runs through your veins, it tells me where you are no matter where you hide, but we can also talk to each other, kind of telepathy. We can hear and speak to each other with our minds” he grinned. I could tell he was hiding something else, something he didn’t want me to know.

“Really?” I was shocked.

Really

I glared up at him “how many times do I have to tell you to stay out of my head, Javid?” I growled.

Sorry, darling. I just couldn’t resist

I sighed and gave up, like he’s going to listen to me anyway. I looked up and found Javid staring at me with a tender expression on his face, his eyes were soft. Do you love him? The question Steven had asked me yesterday came back to me. Do I love Javid? I stared up at him and studied his face. Javid is a good man, he has humor, can be annoying sometimes but other times he can be the gentlest person in the world. Who wouldn’t fall in love with him? I can be myself when I am around him very easily. I don’t feel alone anymore, he’s like my guardian angel. But do I love him? I feel so confuse right now, I really don’t know what to do. And why do I want to know anyway? It’s not like he loves me back…or does he? If we were both in love with each other, then we can never be. Our love would be unacceptable and forbidden. It would be dark love, a curse. Slayers and vampires will come after us and destroy everything, no one will accept it. It won’t be a happily ever after.

“What’s the frown for, love?” I gazed up at Javid who was studying me closely.

“Steven also asked me a question today that left me…confuse” my frown deepened.

“What was the question?” should I tell him? Oh well, he’ll find out anyway.

“He asked me if-if…ifIlovedyou” I said it all in a rush. Javid stared at me for a couple and then a smile spread across his lips that took my breath away. He took my face between his hands and leaned in so his face was just inches away. My heart beat rapidly as I stared into his eyes.

“Do you?” he whispered against my lips.

“I—” but before I could answer we heard an explosion outside Javid’s room. We froze in our places and then we shot off the bed and ran outside his room. It was his living room, it was on fire!! My eyes widen and Javid eyes turned as black as the night.

“Javid?” I called his name, the house was burning down and we were still inside it. Black smoke started up in the air and my eyes watered, I started coughing. “Javid, we have to get out of here” I coughed.

“Slayers” Javid growled.

“What?” I froze.

“Your slayers know about us, I guess your friend Steven isn’t really your friend after all” I stared at him disbelievingly.

“No, Steven would never do that to me” I refuse to believe it.

“He’s the only one who knows about us, Amy, if he didn’t tell, then who did?” he snarled, his lips curled over his teeth. I suddenly felt numb; Steven wouldn’t do that to me, right? “We have to get you out of here” he took me in his arms and I closed my eyes, tears of betrayal slid down my face. “I’m sorry” I heard Javid whispered before the ground disappeared from under my feet. This cannot be happening.

i updated midnight sky already :icon_flower:

#186 meD8orsrok!

meD8orsrok!

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:03 PM

oops...
just kidding,
you didn't forget your other stories...
i shoulda checked first,
sorry

~annie

#187 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:11 PM

“I am closer to you than you think, Amy”

Oooh! Oooh! *raises hand in the air* I know! I know!
*clears throat*
*sounds like a smartass*
By that statement, Javid said it in the meaning that TROY, his other identity, is close to Amy even THOUGH she realizes it not.
*grins*
I am so right, it's not even funny!

And damnit! Now there's a reason why I hate fire! Amy was JUST about to tell him that she DOES love him indeed. Though, again, that should have been me, but we'll let that slide...for now.

UPDATE! That was awesome!

So, so, so SWEET!

UPDATE SOON!

-Julia

Ooh! You updated Midnight Sky! 'Bout time! *goes to read*

#188 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:12 PM

*continue*

I sat on my couch, watching a movie with popcorn in hand and remote in the other. I wasn’t really watching the movie though, my mind was somewhere else. I still couldn’t believe that Steven did this to me, my best friend.

“Amy, are you ok?” I heard my brother ask, and he actually sounded concern. I looked up at him through red swollen eyes and nodded. “Then why are you crying?” he sat next to me and studied my face.

“It’s nothing. I don’t want to talk about it” my voice was a low murmur.

“Ok, but if you want to talk about anything at all, you know I’m always here for you” he smiled at me. I have to admit, I was shocked. He never really did this before, but it was nice of him.

“Ok” I smiled. It was really weird that he was being nice to me. He smiled back and left. At that moment my phone started ringing and I looked at the I.D. number. It was Steven. I decided to pick it up. “Hello?” even to me my voice sounded sad.

“I didn’t do it, Amy” I knew exactly what he was talking about.

“Then who did? You were the only one who knew, Steven” I could feel the tears coming again.

“I swear to you that I didn’t tell anyone, Amy. You are my best friend and I would never do that to you” he sounded really upset.

“Then who did it, Steven?” I whispered.

“I don’t know; that’s what I’m trying to find out. Don’t worry, Amy, I’ll find out who did this to you. I have to go now, Tomas wants to talk to me” he whispered.

“Ok, bye” I sighed.

“Bye” I shut my phone.

“Hey, Amy, come here for a second, I want to show you something” I heard Eric call. What was he doing up in the attic? I stood up from the couch and went up the stairs. I looked up at the opening in the ceiling and climb the ladder.

“What are you doing up here, Eric?” I hissed.

“Come here and look what I found” I rolled my eyes and went to sit on his side. He had something in his hands and when he showed it to me; I felt my heart start beating rapidly. He ripped a golden necklace with a black rock hanging on it from around his neck and locked it around the baby’s small one. My dream came back to me and I stare at the necklace. It was the same necklace that I saw in my dream, the one with the black rock.

“Where did you find that?” my voice shook.

“I found it here, along with these papers” he took out a small box and handed it to me. But my eyes were on the necklace only.

“Can I see the necklace?” I asked. He handed the necklace to me and I went to grab it, but when I touched it, the necklace started sparkling. My brother dropped the necklace and I stared at it in amazement.

“What the heck was that!!?” he shouted.

“I have no idea, man” I breathed. I went to pick up the necklace but my brother took my hand.

“No, you are not going to touch that thing again” he glared at me.

“Just one more time, to see if it does it again” I grinned.

“You are nuts, you know that right?” he was giving me a weird look.

“Sure, whatever, but I am going to touch it again” I picked up the necklace and it started to shake and glow in my hand. My brother stared at the necklace in amazement then he looked up at me, his eyes went wide.

“Oh my gosh” my brother breathed as he stared at me.

“What?” I said, a little annoyed, yet nervous.

“Y-your e-eyes, t-they a-are p-pink” he stammered.

“What!?” I dropped the necklace quickly and my brother stared at me.

“Whoa, that was freaky” he breathed and stood up.

“I’m keeping the necklace” I picked up the necklace and put it in my pocket quickly.

“Take the box too, maybe the papers will explain what really happened to you when you touched the necklace” he started going down the ladder.

“Why can’t you take it?” I whined.

“Because I told you to do it.” wow, so much for being nice. I picked up the box and went down the ladder.

“Lazy-ass” I murmured.

“I heard that” he called from down the stairs. It’s really freaky how he can hear me from downstairs, it’s like he has hearinf power or something. Almost like mom, she knows exactly what I am doing when she’s not even looking at me, it’s like she has eyes on the back of her head!!! When I got downstairs and into the living room, Eric and I started looking through the papers, we couldn’t believe what we found out. I couldn’t believe what I found out.

#189 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:14 PM

Amy was JUST about to tell him that she DOES love him indeed

actually, she was going to tell him that she didn't know, that she was confuse, you'll guys find out later in...another sequel wahahahahaha

~emily~

#190 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:25 PM

warning:: very shocking chapter lol

Chapter 15

“I can’t believe you’re adopted” my brother stared disbelievingly at the papers.

“I can’t believe mom and dad hid that from me for all this years” I whispered.

“I don’t care if you’re adopted or not, you’ll still be my little sister no matter what” he ruffled my hair and I glared at him.

“I can’t believe you’re adopted” my brother repeated.

“Can you stop saying that already?!” I shouted; I was very angry. “We are going to have a little talk with them when they get back” I frowned. I can’t believe it.

“So that necklace is yours then. That freaky black rock” he shuddered.

“I dreamed about that necklace before, two days ago I did, but I don’t believe the necklace is mine” I shook my head.

“Look what it did to you when you touched it, Amy. It made your eyes pink!!” he sounded really worried.

“So?”

“What do you mean ‘so’? That necklace is the weirdest necklace I have ever seen in my life. You saw that drawing it has inside, the drawing of a black rose outlined in white. That thing it’s out of this world” he frowned. We both stayed quiet, trying to figure out what we had just discovered. “You think that what that necklace did to your eyes it’s magic? How else could we explain this? It has to be magic” The man stood his ground and shot at the dark spirits with white lights that came out of his hands, it looked like…magic.

“Well, I think I had enough of this, I mean, I just found out that I am adopted, and that the necklace that I dreamed of is actually real and it might be mine, well, that’s got to get you tired right? So, yeah, I’m going to bed” I sighed and started up the stairs. I decided to try the little telepathy thing Javid told me about.

Javid, I need to talk to you, it’s important. I waited for a couple of seconds until I finally heard an answer.

I’ll be right there, love

I walked inside my room and flip on the lights to find Javid lying down on my bed, glaring up at the ceiling. I could tell he was still a little mad about what happened yesterday to his house, actually he was very angry. I closed the door, turned the lock, and walked towards him. I lay beside him and placed my head on his broad shoulder. He snaked an arm around my waist and pulled me closer. We stayed quiet for a couple of minutes, just listening to our breaths, until I finally broke the silence.

“I’m adopted” I whispered and Javid froze under me. His arms tightened around me. “My parents have been hiding that from me for 18 years, they hid all the adoption papers in the attic, where they thought no one will ever look” I felt his lips on my forehead. “I found this along with the adoption papers, maybe you can help me identify what it is” I took the necklace out of my pocket and held it up so he could see it. But Javid didn’t take it; instead he froze and moved away from it.

“Where did you get that?” he whispered, he sounded alarmed.

“I found it in the box, my brother thinks it’s mine” I said, a little puzzled to why he was so alarmed. Javid stared at me with wide eyes and shook his head.

“That can’t be yours, how’s that possible?” it sounded like he was talking more to himself than me.

“You know what this is?” I asked, curious.

“Of course I know what it is. Let me see your back, Amy” he sat up abruptly and took the bottom of my shirt in his hands.

“What?” was he seriously asking that?

“I’m just going to see your back, dammit. I’m not going to try anything” I slipped off my shirt and turned my back to him. I felt his fingers running over my skin and shiver. “Oh, thank god” he sighed in relief.

“What are you talking about? What were you looking for?” I asked, more confused then ever.

“It doesn’t matter anymore” he pulled me to him and sat me on his lap. “I’m sorry you had to find out about your adoption like this” he kissed my hair.

“How’s your house?” I couldn’t help asking.

“Destroyed, those slayers will pay, they had no right touching that house in the first place” he growled, his chest vibrated behind me.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for this to happen, Javid” I felt really guilty.

“It wasn’t your fault. I was going to buy a new one anyway” he shrugged.

“What about your clan? Are they ok?” I asked.

“Yes, they are all fine, but they are very angry with the slayers” his eyes narrowed.

“Do you vampires have other enemies? I mean, except the slayers?” that question just popped out of my mouth, I didn’t even know where it came from.

“Yes, we do; werewolves and…witches” I stared at him like he was crazy.

“Do witches even exist?” this has to be a joke.

“When you were younger, Amy, did you think vampires existed?” I shook my head no. “Then if vampires do exist don’t you think that witches should as well?” he had a point.

“Good point” I yawned.

“You should rest now, I’ll stay here with you” I looked up at him with narrow eyes and he chuckled. “I’m not going to try anything, I promise” he smiled.

“Pinky swear?” I held up my pinky. He chuckle deeply and locked his pinky with mine.

“Pinky swear, now sleep” he kissed my lips softly and I suddenly felt tired. I drift off in Javid’s warm comforting arms.

i'll update in a few minutes :icon_flower:

#191 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:28 PM

Halleluja! Christmas has come early this year!

Man. This is so awesome. You've updated like six times today! I'm hoping you have more updates left!

Anyway, the update was awesome! [Have you noticed how much I say 'awesome'?] It was so...mysterious and all..

And her eyes turned PINK! Ahh!

But I have to admit, that is pretty darn cool!

You have to UPDATE! And I'll bet my...dog's life that ERIC was the one that told on her!

But the necklace was freaky...

God. You have to UPDATE SOON!

-Julia

#192 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:30 PM

Oh, my god...Another chapter...

Emily, I LOVE YOU!

*goes to read chapter* It says it's verys shocking...

Wait. Is ERIC a 'wolf? *eyes Emily*

*suspensful music*

-Julia

#193 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:33 PM

*continue*

“How old are you, Javid?” I asked him while I served myself some cocoa puffs cereal. It was 12 in the afternoon and my brother wasn’t here luckily, or he would have found Javid sitting in his favorite chair. I kind of got scared when I saw Javid sleeping next to me, my body almost on top of his, my left leg thrown over his long ones, and his right hand on a place that a hand should never visit, my ass.

“816 years old, no sure how old really, why do you ask?” he watched me as I took my first spoon full of cocoa puffs.

“No, I meant how old were you when you were changed?” I finished chewing.

“When I was changed I was only 26 years old” my spoon slipped from my fingers and I looked at him with my mouth open slightly.

“26 years old! You are 8 years older than me!” wow, this was really shocking.

“Age didn’t matter back then, but I guess is different in the 21st century, huh?” he smirked.

“Yeah, I guess” I shrugged and picked up my spoon when I got over the shock. “What were you doing when it happened?” I couldn’t help but ask.

“I was….I think I was in a bar, drunk as hell. It was really fast, I didn’t feel anything when it happened. I made a lot of mistakes back then” he frowned.

“What about your parents?” I asked, my breakfast forgotten.

“My parents were very wealthy people, and I was their only son, they were very devastated when I disappeared” it was very clear that he loved them both. His eyes were sad and I couldn’t help but lean over and cover his hands with mine. His looked up and met my gaze. Then he took my chin in his hand and gave me a lingering kiss. The minute his lips touched mine, I felt a spark of electricity on our lips, and we both pulled back instantly.

“What the heck was that?” I touched my lips, they were tingling.

“I don’t know” he touched his lips as well, which looked more tempting now.

“Oh, who cares?” I pressed my lips to his again and we spend the rest of the afternoon making out in the living room couch, which was the best afternoon ever. Too bad he had to leave when my brother got here and started asking questions about why I looked so flush, which didn’t go so well.

i'll update in a few :icon_bigsmurf:

#194 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:34 PM

*dies*

*still dead*

OH, MY GOD!

That baby in her deram was AMY and the necklace is hers and she's a vampire and not a slayer! Oh...my...GOD!

Wow...

That was SO GOOD!

-Julia

You updated again!

#195 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:37 PM

“Oh, who cares?”

Oooh! Getting bold, now aren't we..?

And...*gasps* HE'S EIGHT YEARS OLDER THAN HER!

That should be illegal! Lmao

Please UPDATE!

That was awesome!

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!

-Julia

#196 meD8orsrok!

meD8orsrok!

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:40 PM

*dies*

*still dead*
OH, MY GOD!

That baby in her deram was AMY and the necklace is hers and she's a vampire and not a slayer! Oh...my...GOD!

Wow...

That was SO GOOD!

-Julia

You updated again!

wait...
what?!
how did you gather that information?!
*very confused*

~annie

#197 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:47 PM

Chapter 16

Beep, beep, beep. I lifted my head and glared at my alarm, it was Sunday for god sake’s!! I went to turned it off but when I touched it, electricity shot out of my fingers and into the alarm clock, it suddenly exploded. I screamed and fell off the bed, my blanket landed on top of my head. What the heck was that!!? I started breathing loudly and slowly looked up at my alarm. Smoke came out of it and it looked like it was struck by lightning, it was totally cooked. I sat up and looked down at my hands curiously. How the heck did I do that?

I stood up carefully; my legs were shaking very badly thanks to my exploding alarm, and ran to the bathroom with difficulty. Something was wrong, I felt different somehow. I looked in the mirror and gave a louder scream. My hair!!! My beautiful hair! Where are my blond highlights? Those things cost a lot of money, my hair was not a brown with blond highlights anymore, but a brownish black, slightly curly at the ends and it was much longer, the tips touched my butt slightly, it was beautiful and it looked hot on me. When I stopped examining my hair I looked up again and let out a shriek. My eyes!!!! They were not blue anymore; it was kind of a purple, pink indigo color. I was a freak!!!!!! I untied my robe with shaking hands and let it drop. My body!! It was very hot, much hotter than before with new more beautiful curves and my skin was kind of golden color, not a pale white anymore. Suddenly, my back started burning and I hissed in pain. What’s happening to me? It felt like someone was burning me with fire.

The pain stopped and I turned my back to the mirror to see what had just happened. I gasped as I stared at my back; I have never ever seen anything like this before. I unhooked my bra and looked more closely. There was a tattoo on my left shoulder blade. It was a black rose, with drops of blood dripping out of the green black leaves, and there was writing on the left side of it, it was a weird writing, it looked like Chinese writing a little bit, but it wasn’t. And the weirdest thing was that the writing and the tattoo were glowing slightly. I have seen this rose before…it was the same rose from my dream, the rose that was behind that guy’s cloak, the black one. This is the same black rose that was in my dream!!!

What is happening to me?! I have never felt so scared in my life. Maybe someone it’s just playing a joke on me or something and it is NOT funny. I opened my drawer and took out a tooth brush, I didn’t care if it was new or anything, I just wanted this tattoo out of my back NOW!! I scraped hard on the drawing, but it didn’t do anything, the tattoo just kept glowing much brighter. I could see blood coming too, but it wasn’t red like humans were supposed to have it, but black!!!! As black as the night!!! I wiped the blood off and ran to my closet. I slipped some random clothes on, and started down the stairs when I heard a voice behind me.

“Aphrodite?” I stopped in my tracks and looked behind me. There was a beautiful woman with long blond hair and pink eyes. How the hell did she get into my house?! What is going on?!! “Aphrodite, my darling, it’s so good to see you again” the woman spoke in an angelic voice, in a voice so sweet and beautiful that I actually relaxed for once.

“Excuse me, but who are—” I stopped dead when I heard my voice. My voice was…different. So soft and…beautiful. It was so soothing, angelic, musical and so… weird. I looked at myself on the mirror that hung in the hallway’s wall and realized that my voice wasn’t the only thing that was beautiful, but myself as well. I was gorgeous and that frightened me. I looked like a goddess, with that long hair and the weird eyes. Something was happening to me and I didn’t know what. This wasn’t a dream; this was real life, because if it was a dream I would have awakened already. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. I have to stop this before it gets too far and before I go crazy. I opened a drawer, took a scissors out, and cut a long piece of my hair, and the weirdest thing happened…it grew back!!! My hair grew back in just seconds! I glared at the woman that stood on my kitchen doorway. “What is wrong with me!!?” I shouted, scared to death.

“It’s alright, Aphrodite—”

“My name is not Aphrodite, it’s Amy” I scowled.

“Ah, but it is Aphrodite, you see, you are a witch, you are Aphrodite, the youngest daughter of Hector” I stared at her like she was crazy.

“I am who?” I asked, not sure if I heard right. That name sounded familiar. Where have I heard it before?

“Your real parents were killed after you were born. We have been searching for you for so long now. Now that we have finally found you, you must come with us,” she smiled.

“Wait, wait, wait! My parents are in a business trip, right?” I wasn’t sure of anything anymore.

“Those people that you call your parents aren’t your real parents, you were adopted” she smiled gently.

“Yes, I know I am adopted, I found out yesterday” I rolled my eyes.

“Your mother sent you away before she was killed. I am pretty sure you know all this, you had a dream I suppose, you had a about both your parents on your 18th birthday, am I correct?” I nodded mutely. How the hell did she knew that? And those people in my dream were my real parents? “Every witch discovers her powers 2 days after her 18th birthday and now that you have, you have to come with me for some training. You won’t be seeing your family or friends ever again now that your change is completed, Aphrodite” she stated. “And I suppose you have the necklace as well?” she looked at me with knowing eyes. I took the necklace out of my pocket and she nodded.

I stared at her for a couple of seconds then started towards the front door. This is all insane; I have to get out of here before I go completely insane!!! I don’t understand anything that’s happening.

“Where are you going?” she asked as she followed me to the door.

“I just need some time alone right now, that’s all” I was about to open the door when she caught my hand.

“I’m sorry, but I cannot let you go now that we have discovered you, Aphrodite, we have to leave, now” she raised her other hand and something black starting coming out of her palm. The black liquid was sticking to my skin and was starting to cover my whole arm slowly.

“Hey, what are you doing!!? Get off!!” I screamed as the black liquid kept growing and was covering my chest. It started going up my neck and I screamed louder, until it finally covered my mouth and silenced me. I couldn’t move. I heard a knock on me front door and Troy’s voice. Oh god! I reached for the knob and just when I was about to touch it the black liquid covered my eyes and my whole body. Oh god, please help me! I was trapped!! I need someone to help me!!

Everything was dark inside, everything was lost; I had a feeling that I was never going to see Javid again, or any of my family and friends. I was going to be taken away in a world that I never knew existed, a world full of…witches and wizards, where everybody is powerful. And I will learn secrets of my past, of my real family, where danger will strike me everywhere; no matter where I hid. But the worst thing of all is that I will never see Javid again, my Dark Love.

~ The End ~

finally, i finished with the story!! yay!! anyway, i will be making a sequel soon, maybe post it later today, you guys are going to find out so many secrets and stuff in that sequel, it's going to be awesome!! can't wait to post it!! love you all and thank you for reading!!

LOve

~EmIlY!~

#198 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 03:05 PM

APHRODITE?!

*is baffled*

APHRODITE?!

You mean the goddess of LOVE?

Holy crap.

Oh, my god, Emily.... Wow... Honestly, I'm in shock.

That was sooo good.. She's a witch...

Oh my god...

That was brilliant.

But-but what about JAVID? What happened to him? Oh my god! She BETTER see him again!

Oh, wow...

I am still in shock...

AND YOU ENDED IT!

When will you start the sequel! I will seriously die if you don't start it soon!

-Julia

UPDATE!

#199 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 03:08 PM

i'll post it today, later today when i go have some breakfast and yes, she's aphrodite the goddess of love, beauty, and...um..sexual rapture lol

anyway, i'll go shower and eat breakfast and when my sister finishes using the stupid computer to play with her stupid webkinz i'll post the sequel lol

love,

~emily~

#200 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 04:16 PM

WOW!!! oh my god!!!

She is a witch... She is a witch and she is the goddess of love none the less...

oh my god!!!

If this is the end then are you going to post an epilogue...

signed
rascal

#201 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 05:56 PM

:( Will you be posting the sequel soon?

...Please? You have no idea how much I love this story. And that was cruel of you to just leave us hanging like that.. Lol

UPDATE SOON!

-Julia

#202 takari28

takari28

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 06:36 PM

oh my god! Emily, you totally put me in a state of shock.
I can't believe she's a witch
She better see Javid again.

~kari~

#203 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 07:35 PM

i will post the sequel in thirty or 20 minutes. i just want to see the fire works outside my house, happy independence day!!!

love

~emiyl~

#204 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 07:38 PM

Okay but please hurry and I am sorry I like to do this *looks at funny* you spelled your name wrong *sticks tongue out and runs away laughing*

Sorry

Update soon then...

signed
rascal :spinstar:

#205 vampire lover

vampire lover

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 07:44 PM

Can't wait Sequel

#206 *HONEY*

*HONEY*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:14 PM

Congratulations on finishing your story! Story will be moved to Completed Stories :)

-xx tephy

#207 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 05:15 PM

i'll post the sequel later, when my uncle finishes using the computer

love

~emily~

#208 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 05:19 PM

Man your uncle is always on it seems like but I am a fan so I can wait but don't make me wait too too long... Please?

signed
rascal :spinstar:

#209 *littleless16candles*

*littleless16candles*

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 07:21 PM

what a sad way to end :(
I'm looking forward to the sequel

#210 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:23 PM

oh my god!
im so sorry i wasnt here yestersday
i would have been able to read it sooner!
and ive alreay read the begining of the sequal
which youneed to update

miss hasta

#211 noleey

noleey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 10:31 AM

what the?!? AHHHHH! oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god! I'm going to start reading the sequel soon.

Holy sh**.

Hah, sorry having a minor freak out.

LOVED IT! I didn't even see the ending coming.

Nicole

#212 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 01:36 PM

http://forums.megcab...showtopic=46555

here's the link to the sequel!! enjoy!

#213 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 07:50 PM

^^already started!

#214 CatPalas

CatPalas

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:00 PM

OM.G This story is awesome!
I must read the sequel right now!

:mgwave:
Catarina

#215 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:11 PM

OM.G This story is awesome!
I must read the sequel right now!

:mgwave:
Catarina

Thanks, Catarina

welcome :mgwave:

love

~emily~

#216 Joyfull Love

Joyfull Love

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:11 AM

cooooooooooooooooooooooooool stry

#217 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 04:04 PM

cooooooooooooooooooooooooool stry

Thank you!!

#218 pixie_dust_93

pixie_dust_93

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 07:37 PM

I am trying to read this but my little sister is annoying me!!

Pixie :angry:

#219 Guest_bag_of_sweets_*

Guest_bag_of_sweets_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:01 PM

LOVE IT.

♥mj

#220 takari28

takari28

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:40 PM

Emily, I love your stories.

#221 dark angel

dark angel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 10:22 PM

Wow, Emily. I love how you write with full of emotions attached on that delicate line. Loved it!

xxEmerald

#222 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:43 PM

YOU KILLED ME BACK THERE
AND I AM STILL DEAD THIS CAN'T HAPPEN YOU HAVE TO UPDATE
POOR POOR POOR AMY I HATE THAT LADY
SHE WON'T GET TO SEE JAVID

ARGHHH WHY DON'T YOU KILL MEE
OH YOU JUST DID

-ANSHI

#223 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:01 PM

AHhhhhh
please update please????
i am in love with this story!
hasta

roni~umm...spagettii!

Me too.I love this STory is is Ausome you put more details in your story then I do...I love it though Brillaiant!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users