Photo

Dark Love (PG-13)

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

Poll: Dark Love (PG-13) (123 member(s) have cast votes)

do you think brothers are annoying?

1. Yes!! (51 votes [39.23%])

Percentage of vote: 39.23%

2. Sometimes (36 votes [27.69%])

Percentage of vote: 27.69%

3. no, not really (5 votes [3.85%])

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

4. I don't have a brother (38 votes [29.23%])

Percentage of vote: 29.23%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#91 jess_m_fan

jess_m_fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:23 PM

OMFG OMFG ! Can your stories get more awesome? Apparently yes. You know how much I love your stories, but, honey, this beats the rest. This is the best story ever.

I am at a loss of words on how good this story is and how hot Javid is. Seriously. This is like when i was speechless for ages when i saw donkey's and dragon's children in Shrek. They were the most adorable things ever. EVER.

Ok I'm going off topic. But yeah, you catch my drift.

Fanta :angel12:

#92 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:26 PM

This is like when i was speechless for ages when i saw donkey's and dragon's children in Shrek. They were the most adorable things ever. EVER.

they were sooooo cute, i wanted one, but they were not cute when they started throwing up and all that, ewwwwwwwww
anyway, i am so glad you guys like this story the best, i can't wait for you guys to read the other chapters, they just keep getting better and better lol

love

~emily~

#93 jess_m_fan

jess_m_fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:36 PM

I really wish i could have one of those adorable children.

Anyway can't wait for the next chapters, this must be the sexiest, hottest and bestest thread I have been on. This count includes Tephy's birthday suprise, 14th lover, which was so um..well you know...eventful lmao, but i can't get over how good this is.

Update asap.

#94 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:44 PM

Chapter 9

I sighed for the 50th time today and Javid groan in annoyance. I smirked and he narrowed his eyes at me. He knew I was doing it one purpose, just to get on his nerves. I turned my gaze away from him and started playing with my long curls. It was so boring here, so I started to whistle softly. I am going to make him as crazy as possible; I will not stop until he agrees to let me free.

That’s when Javid finally lost it; he stood from his chair and walked out of the room, slamming the door loudly behind him. Stared at the door for a couple of seconds than burst out laughing. Ok, so I am still here, in his stupid f*cking chamber. He promised that he’ll not let me go until I give him his stupid heir. And when I woke up this morning all my weapons were gone. But I didn’t get to yell at him because when I turned around he was shirtless, so instead of yelling I just jumped on him and kissed him, he kissed me back willingly with a big smirk on his face. I really can’t control myself when I am around him anymore, I mean, who can control themselves when there’s a sexy shirtless vampire right in front of you?

I flop down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I want to get out already. I want to leave!! It was Wednesday and my date with Troy was in two days. And I missed school too. I am so dead when my parents find out about this.

The worst thing is that Javid does not leave my side for a second; he keeps watching me like a snake watching its prey. So it makes it harder to plan an escape when he’s there, reading your mind.

“Javid!!!” I called him but he didn’t come. “Javid!! I want to go home!!” I yelled desperately. He speared in my room with a scowled on his face and I smiled sweetly. “Please let me go home, please!” I pleaded.

“Darling, please, I already told you what I want. If you just give it to me than you’ll be free to go. And if you keep been an annoying little sexy mama-” I burst out laughing; I have never heard him talk like that before. “-I will have to give in to my instincts” he smirked as I stopped laughing and looked at him with wide eyes. He sat next to me on the bed and I moved away from him. Being close to him makes me feel all weird inside now.

“And how many times do I have to tell you that I am not going to give birth to your child. Why can’t you just get it through your thick head? Damn, they are right, you vampires are stubborn as hell” I crossed my arms and scowled at him.

“The truth is…that I trust you, Amy. I know that you care about children, especially babies. I know you’ll take care of yourself and know exactly what to do if you ever were pregnant with my half human half vampire child. I have known you long enough to know everything about you. I admire you” he eyes shined with sincerity and a tender smile touched his lips. He looked much more beautiful than he had ever had at this moment and all I wanted to do was crawled up to him and kissed those full sexy lips of his. I felt my lips twitching but I a fought the smile that threaten to appear. He’s knows so much about me. Not even my parents know all this and he only met me two weeks ago.

“You’re right, I do love babies, but I am not ready to have my own, Javid” I stared at him with apologetic eyes. He looked like he was thinking, he eyes turned serious and his face looked much more mature than before. Why does he always have to be so irresistible? Then he smiled. Ok, mood swings, I wonder if he has a personality disorder.

“Fine, I’ll let you go. But I’ll keep close eyes on you, darling. Remember, my blood is running through your veins and no matter where you go, I will find you” he warned. I was so happy and excited that I suddenly wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. I pulled away and he looked shocked for a second, then he smiled wickedly and pulled me to him to press his lips against mine again, I went willingly and kissed him back. When he started to move his hands a little lower than necessary I pulled back slowly and smiled. I am actually getting used to those kisses of his, which is bad for me, than I’ll get obsess for sure.

“Can my friends be free as well?” I asked.

“Yes, but if they ever go after me, I will kill them, Amy” he looked at me with serious blue eyes and I nodded mutely. He took my hand in his and we stood up. “I am going to take you back to your house. Your friends will follow after you” he said and I nodded. I closed my eyes and I felt the air around me swirl the floor beneath me disappeared and I shriek and wrapped my arms around Javid’s neck, he chuckled.

“Open your eyes, love. We’re here” his hands brushed my cheekbones and I opened my eyes. We were here, in my room!! I am home! I am home! I turned to Javid and gave him a big hug.

“Thank you” I whispered in his ear.

“Anytime” he pulled back and grinned. “But, like I told you before, baby, a thank you is never enough for me” suddenly, he took hold of my hips and pulled me to him, my body was pressed up against his. Then his lips covered mine and he gave me one hell of a kiss. It was such an intimate and sexy kiss, that I didn’t even bother to pull away. I like the warmth that he body gave off and the way his big hands gripped my hips. His tongue touched mine; his hands went down and cupped my rear. I gasped and he bit my bottom lip softly with his fangs. I pulled away, gasping for breath and looked up at him with daze eyes. His eyes were dark with lust and his full red lips curved up into a sexy smile. “Now that’s what I call a thank you” his thumb ran over my swollen bottom lip.

“Don’t expect too much from me next time, Jacka**” I scowled and he chuckle. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me one more time, his kisses already making me a little drunk.

“I’ll take my leave now” he whispered against my lips and then disappeared. Leaving me wondering why he would let me go in the first place.

comments? lol :icon_flower:

#95 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:49 PM

What is there to say this is truly a great story!! Please Please Please Update! Please? I know that you just updated but please...

signed
rascal :spinstar:

#96 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:52 PM

i have chapter 10 and 11 ready but i have to proofread them first

love

~emily~

#97 Ranma

Ranma

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:06 PM

*melts* i'm in love!!! *sing song* with javid!!!
lol
he's sizzling
*sigh*
i want to met him

update emily!

#98 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:11 PM

i loved it!
update chapter 10 soon
hasta!

macaroni =)

#99 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:50 PM

And if you keep been an annoying little sexy mama-”

Oh, my god! I'm serious! I laughed out loud when I read that! Lmao! Somehow, I can't imagine Javid saying something like that. Lol I haven't heard that expression in a long time... Hehe... Sexy little mama... Lmao

The update was AWESOME!

Javid is so cute! [I make him sound like a little puppy, but he IS adorable!]

I think it's kind of weord that he wants to have a kid with her in like five minutes. I don't think I'm old fashioned or anything, but I think you should be in love  to get PREGANANT. Lol Aww. But I thing Javid loves her and so does he. :) 

*sigh* I love this story.

And I think I know why Javid let  her go so early. *pokes Emily*

:P

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

-Julia

[Javid is mine.]

#100 puppy_lover

puppy_lover

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 09:40 PM

Back off ladies

Javid is soo mine

Please Emily update

*t*

#101 takari28

takari28

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 02:36 PM

Emily, update, I need an update.

~Kari~

#102 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 06:46 PM

i'll update in a few minutes!!

love

~emily~

#103 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:42 PM

Pwease Update! It has been a few minutes more like 30 but please!! I am addicted

signed

#104 puppy_lover

puppy_lover

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:29 PM

Its been like two hours

Maybe I'll check later

*t*

#105 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:32 PM

my uncle took the computer and said like he was going to use it for 5 minutes but guess what? it was for like for an hour, so i came in and kicked him out, thanks to him i am proofreading the update right now when i could have done that hours ago, i will post it in a few minutes, or maybe in half an hour, it's a little bit long.

love

~emiyl~

#106 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:26 PM

Chapter 10

“But how is it possible that he let you live? Why would he let you go like this in the first place?” Steven demanded, if he only knew that I was trying to find an answer to that question as well.

His green eyes searched my face and I gulped. He’s going to find out I was seeing Javid. Should I tell him the truth now or should I wait and let him find out himself? No, that would be the biggest mistake ever. He’s my best friend; he deserves to know the truth, so I’ll tell him. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“I—” I paused.

“Yes?” he said slowly.

“I am so sorry, Steven, that I didn’t tell you this, but the truth is…that I was kind of seeing Javid behind your back. I know it’s stupid and all that, but…he’s just so gorgeous and seductive, my female hormones couldn’t help themselves” please don’t laugh, but it’s the truth. Who wouldn’t want to jump on Javid when he’s in around? “I know the excuse is pathetic and all that, but the truth is…I don’t think I’ll be able to slay Javid…so I quit; I will call Tomas and tell him that I quit this mission. I don’t think I can do it anymore and I feel so guilty and stupid for doing this, but I let you guys down and I don’t think I can bare your disappointment or anyone else’s. So I will stop seeing Javid, I will do anything to stay away from him, but I don’t think I can kill him, or even try to kill him because, you know, I shot him like two days ago and he’s still alive today. The point is , that he can’t die” I finished and Steven just looked at me with a blank expression.

“So, wait. You were seeing this vampire the whole time?” I nodded guiltily. “Oh god, Amy. I have to say, that I am very disappointed in you and very angry” I winced at his words. “But people do make mistakes, you’re human and there’s nothing that’s going to change that. So I forgive you” he smiled and I stared at him, shocked.

“Seriously?”

“Seriously, now come here and give me a hug, girlfriend” and I did just that. I feel so much better now, but there was something, something that was bothering me. And I think it’s the idea of me not seeing Javid anymore, which is pathetic.

“You are the best, Steven” I whispered into his muscle chest.

“I’ll call Tomas and tell him about you quitting the assignment because you…have some family problems and need a break. And don’t worry, I won’t tell him about you and your relationship with this leech. This’ll be our little secret” he kissed my forehead and I smiled.

“Thanks so much, Steven” I could feel tears coming.

“Anytime, honey. Now go rest, you had a long day” I nodded. He turned and walked out of my room, closing the door behind him. Well, I really hope I don’t have to face Javid again, because if I do, I am pretty sure I won’t be able to handle it.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

I slipped into the light yellow mini dress that went up to the middle of my thighs and curled my hair. I haven’t see Javid since yesterday, and if he stopped by I won’t be here, today was my date with Troy and I feel both excited and nervous.

I put on my white strappy heels and took my white small purse, where I held my small gun and a blade, just in case I have to face one of those bloodsuckers. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I looked gorgeous. The dress clung to my curvaceous figure and my legs looked long, sleek and sexy; thanks to my strappy heels. I put some eyeliner, so my eyes cold stand out more and some cherry lip gloss that made my lips looked tempting and pouty.

The door bell rang and I felt my heart skipping a bit. I left my room and skipped down the step carefully, I won’t want to break my heel. When I got to the door, I stood there for a couple of seconds and took a deep breath, than I opened it. My breath caught as I stared at him. He looked absolutely gorgeous. He wore a pair of dark jeans and a white button up shirt with some undone buttons on the top to show some of the golden muscular chest he had.

When I looked up at him I realized that I wasn’t the only one gawking. His eye ran over my figure and looked daze. I smiled secretly and promise to thank Steven for the dress later; I just love shopping with him. Then he looked up at me and gave me his breath taking smile.

“You look absolutely beautiful, Amy” he breathed and stepped forward, so we were just three inches away from each other. “Let’s go, the earlier we go the more time we could spent together” he smiled, leaned and kissed my cheek, I felt like my heart was going to burst. I didn’t think I could speak at hat moment so I just nodded mutely and closed the door behind me. He took my hand in his big warm ones and we head towards his hummer.

“Have any idea where you want to go?” he asked as he opened the passenger door for me. I got in and waited for him to get in the drivers seat to answer. And while he walked around the hummer I took my time and looked him over again. He’s so damn hot. He opened the driver’s seat and stepped in.

“I was kind of hoping that you knew; I only moved here two weeks ago remember?” I smiled and he grinned.

“How about a movie? You and me, alone in the dark theater, need I say more” he smiled and winked. And how about a beach where we could lay down on the sand and make out until we pass out. I almost chuckled at that thought.

“Then let’s go to the movie. What are we waiting for?” I winked and he chuckled. He turned on the ignition, and the jeep roared to life.

“So, tell me something about yourself, Amy.” he said as he stared at the road, the smile never leaving his lips.

“What do you want to know?” I asked, curious.

“Well, the truth is, I’ve seen you sneaking out in the middle of the night everyday. Now, I am not stalking you or anything, beautiful. But you’ve got to tell your friend to stop with the lights already, it wakes me up all the time” I stared at him, disbelievingly. “Anyway, that’s not the point, but I’m curious. What do you do in the middle of the night? Is it drugs, clubbing or something? But it’s ok if you don’t want to tell me, but I’m just curious, that’s all” he stopped the car. I looked out and noticed that we were already at the movies. I turned and found him staring down at me with his brown gold eyes. I gulped and bit my bottom lip nervously. I could have told him that it was not any of his business and stuff, but, something inside tells me that maybe he already knows what I do, what I really do at night.

I stared up at him and smirked. “Just stuff, but I’ll tell you this, what I do at night have nothing to do with drugs or clubbing. But something beyond beliefs, and that’s all I can tell you, baby” I grinned and opened the door. I stepped out gracefully and waited for him. He stepped out and met me behind his hummer, his lips twitching.

“Come on, let’s forget about the conversation we had and let’s have fun instead, shall we?” he took my hand in his and kissed it softly, his eyes never leaving mine.

“Let’s go” I smiled and started walking towards the cinema, with him beside me, our sides almost touching. When he’s close beside me I get this weird feeling that I know him, but you know, not as the boy next door or the boy that goes to my school, but something else. But maybe this is it, maybe if I keep spending time with Troy and stuff I could forget about Javid, and the problem is, that every time I am with Troy all I can think about is Javid.

We stepped inside the cold theater. Troy bought us some tickets, I asked him what were we going to see, but all he did was smile at me and wink, which left me breathing for air. He took my hand and pulled me inside the dark theater, the movie has started already.

“Come on” he whispered and we went up to the last row of chairs, which was empty, not that I minded much, because, you know, we could make out and no one would bother us. I sat down and he sat next to me with our cokes and popcorn.

“Thanks” I smiled as he handed me the popcorn and soda. The movie started and all I could feel was Troy’s eyes watching me in the dark. The movie surprised me; it was about vampires and slayers. I swear I almost choke on my soda when I realized that. Troy needed to rub my back to while I kept coughing. And I swear I saw him smirking, smirking as if he knew why I choke on my soda in the first place, but when I stared up at him, all I saw was concerned and I thought I was imagining things. When I finally stopped coughing, I sat there, with my popcorn in my hand and my soda in the other, watching the movie intently. It was interesting really, so many things were actually true and some just made me want to burst out laughing, the movie was similar to my life as a slayer almost.

“I see you like the movie” Troy whispered in my ear and I smiled. I turned and found his golden eyes on me, there was a lock of brown hair on his forehead and it made him look sexy as hell. Almost like a seduced lover.

“It’s interesting and exciting, good choice” I grinned and his gaze dropped to my lips. I smiled secretly and turned back to the movie.

When the movie finally finished and the lights came on, I stood up. I was a little disappointed that nothing happened between Troy and I during the dark, except our knees or our hands touching. Troy took my hand and I gazed up at him.

“Are you ok?” he asked, his gorgeous eyes concerned.

“I’m alright” I smiled, but it felt forced. Troy let it go and we headed back home. The rest of the drive was silent. Not an awkward silence, but a peaceful silence. Troy parked in front of my house and walked me to my front door. I smiled as we reached the door and turned to face him.

“Thanks for the movie, Troy; I had a great time with you” I gave him my best smile and he grinned.

“I’m glad you liked it. Maybe next time we could go to a restaurant, what do you say?” he asked and I felt my smile widening.

“That’ll be perfect” my heart skipped a beat, I stood on my toes and pressed a kiss on his cheek. I felt his body tensing, but then he relaxed. I stepped back and stared into his beautiful eyes. I don’t know how long we stared at each other, but the next thing I knew, I had my arms wrapped around Troy’s neck and one of his big hand cupped my cheek while the other one held my hip. Our lips were inches away and we stared into each other’s eyes, I felt something as I stared into them, and it was weird, something I have never felt before. My eyes slid closed and I closed the distance between us. His full luscious lips covered mine instantly and he pulled me into a soft caressing kiss. I sighed and my arm tightened around his neck, I stood on my toes as he pulled me closer to his body. This kiss, it was so familiar, something tugged at my memory. But it was lost as Troy’s tongue grazed my bottom lip and slipped into my mouth. Exploring and caressing. His hands slipped down my cheek to my small waist. His mouth moved slowly and lovingly against mine. I don’t know how long we lasted making out outside my house, but it was great. It was great kissing yet familiar.

When we needed to catch our breath we pulled away slowly, our breathing came out in small gasps, and he set my feet down the floor again. He stared down at me with dark lustful eyes and kissed my lips again.

“Good night, Amy” he whispered against my skin.

“‘Night” I breathed and pecked his lips. I opened my front door and Troy smiled, but the smile didn’t reach his eyes, it was as if something was bothering him, and headed back to his jeep. My legs were shaking and my hands were unsteady. I walked carefully up the steps and headed to my room. I opened the door, slipped of my strappy heels and unzipped my mini dress. It slid down my body and pooled around my feet on the floor, I was about to walk to the bathroom when I heard a voice behind me.

“How was your date, my love?” I turned around so quickly that my head spun. There, sitting on the edge of my bed, was Javid. And he didn’t look too happy. His eyes were dark and angry, his lips curled back in a snarl. Oh-oh, this is not good.

enjoy!! i'll post the other chapter in an hour or maybe less

#107 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:46 PM

ooo
you know what i think?
i think troy and javid are the same person.
i only saw one mistake
at the begining troy had a hummer
at the end he had jeep.
which one does he have?
and two updates tonight?
yes!?!?!
*does a little dance*
hasta

macaroni

#108 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:52 PM

jeep and hummer are the samething, aren't they?

oh well, if they aren't then sorry for the mistake :icon_redface:

almost finished with the next update yayyyyyyyy

love

~emily~

#109 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:55 PM

They aren't the same thing but kinda of a lot of people mistake those I only know because I watch the Spike channel and the Speed channel a lot... The only mistake I could find was the Hummer needs to be capatilized. Please Please Update! Please?

signed

#110 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:35 PM

sorry, i have to go to sleep now, my uncle is getting really mad and i haven't finished the update. i'll post it tomorrow

love

~emily~

#111 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:36 PM

kay!
ill be waiting!

#112 jess_m_fan

jess_m_fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 07:50 AM

Wow, this gets better with every turn. Liking it a lot.

Only thing is, keep to the same tenses, sometimes you switch between past and present.

#113 puppy_lover

puppy_lover

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:35 AM

*t*

#114 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:45 AM

Oh, my god! Javid was totally ACTING like he was angry! He probably just telepotrted into her house before she could open the door! Troy is SO Javid! All along when I was reading it, I felt like screaming at her! Ahhh! Lol So good...

So hot...

The, uh, story, I mean..

I think I know why Javid is pretending to be Troy... Hehe... Or, OH MY GOD! What if Troy is Javid's evil twin brotehr?!? Oh, my god...

You HAVE to UPDATE!

UPDATE, UPDATE!

This is soooo good...

*hyperventilates*

-Julia

#115 *littleless16candles*

*littleless16candles*

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:24 PM

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One for all the updates
and another for jealous guys

I need something happy after the weekend I just had....................
The love of my young life [not really but I like him]
dyed his hair BLONDE :o
Well ok streaks but I miss his brown hair
its soooooooooooooooooooo sad

post something happy emily

•○• Kati ♥ [Chives]

#116 takari28

takari28

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:20 PM

WOnderful update.

Update Soon

~Kari~

#117 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:55 PM

Chapter 11

My heart pounded loudly in my chest and I reached for my robe to cover myself, I was only in my Victoria Secret push up bra and my matching thongs. I slipped the robe on but left it untied, my hands were shaking too bad. Javid’s angry eyes watched me intently.

“What are you doing here, Javid?” I asked, shakily. He was not supposed to be here. And I really didn’t like how angry he was looking right now, it made me nervous.

“I asked you a question first” he growled. I turned my gaze to him and glared.

“That’s none of your business, Javid” I sneered. Suddenly, he had me pushed up against the wall, his hand holding my chin firmly. His body pressed hard against mine. He ran his thumb over my bottom lip, which were probably swollen, and growled, his growled vibrated through my body.

“You let him touch you, why!?” he demanded but I didn’t answer him, my body was starting to hurt, the force his body was using to press me up against the wall was painful.

“Javid, please…you’re hurting me” I whimpered. His eyes widened as if he just realized what he was doing and he let go of me. I slid down the wall as my legs gave up on me, but before my butt hit the floor, Javid took me in his arms and walked me to my bed. He put me down gently and sat down beside me. My body hurt and I think is going to be bruised by tomorrow. Tears slid down my cheek but Javid brushed them away with his thumb.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you” his eyes were full with guilt and he ran a hand through his hair anxiously. I tried to sit up but it was too much painful. Javid must have noticed because he looked at me with concerned in his eyes. “Where does it hurt?” he asked, worriedly.

“Everywhere” I whispered and his eyes suddenly became angry. He stood up from bed, away from me, and started pacing around the room. I watched him with tearful eyes, he looked angry at himself. He stayed as far away from me as possible, as if he were afraid to hurt me again. I heard him growl under his breath and he started speaking or maybe in another language. I hate seeing him so angry, and worried, and I didn’t know why. “Javid, it’s ok. It doesn’t hurt that much” I tried to convince him but he just shot me his best glared.

“Liar” he growled and kept pacing. He took hold of my three pencils and they crushed them noisily in his big hands. He looked down at what used to be pencils and his eyes widened. He turned his gaze towards me, his eyes alrmed.

“I have to go; I’ll be back in a few minutes. I just…need some time to control myself” he sighed and then disappeared. I closed my eyes and let a few tears of pain go. I shouldn’t have kissed Troy in the first place. Javid made it clear that I was his and warned me about other men. But he had no right biting me in the first place. My eyes snapped open as I realized something. What if Javid went and hurt Troy? No, he wouldn’t do that. But what if he’s at his house right now letting out his anger on him? My inner voice said and I panicked. I was about to stand up when Javid reappeared. I looked up at him with panicky eyes.

“You didn’t hurt Troy, did you?” Javid stared at me as if I was crazy and then he chuckled darkly.

“Now, why would I do that?” he smiled and came to sit on my side.

“Because you were angry that I kissed him” I said like it was pretty obvious.

“Yes, my love. But hurting him would be like hurting m—” he stopped mid-sentence and then he shook his head “never mind, the point is, I didn’t hurt him. Now, let me look you over” he said and started to remove my robe.

“Whoa, what do you think you’re doing!?” I shriek and he laughed.

“Don’t worry darling, I won’t take advantage of you…unless you want me to” he smiled wickedly and I choke on my spit.

“No, thank you very much” I glared and cleared my throat.

“Ok” he shrugged. “Now let me see if I left any bruises, I could fix it you know and you won’t have to go through pain” he stated. I looked at him suspiciously, but he looked like he was telling the truth. I sat up carefully and removed my robe slowly. I heard his breath caught as he stared at my figure and I looked down. Ok, so maybe it was the bruises that were starting to appear on my stomach and chest or maybe it was the sexy lingerie I was wearing. Who knows, maybe it was both. I looked up at him and found his eyes gawking at my body. Ok, so maybe it was my lingerie and figure.

“Javid, are you going to heal me or are you going to spend the rest of the night staring at me like that?” I asked, annoyed. He looked up at me and then grinned.

“I’ll do both” he chuckled at my appalled face. He put his hand on my bruised stomach and closed his eyes. I watched as his hands glowed in amazement and when he pulled them back, my stomach was cleared of bruises. Then came my bruised chest and I was a little uncomfortable yet excited by that. I saw Javid grinning as he moved to put his hands on my chest but I caught them before they got there. He’s such a pervert, but does that really bother me? No, it doesn’t.

“Hold on there, mister. I am not about to let you touch my breast, so forget about it” I pushed his hands away and he smirked.

“It’s not as if I haven’t touched them before. I have to say, they did feel pretty wonderful under my fingers, much better then the ones I have touched before in the past” I almost fainted, I swear to god, my head just did this spin and I felt like I was going to drop dead.

“Oh my god, Javid, please tell me that you did not just say that” I couldn’t believe it.

“What’s wrong with what I said? It’s the truth; I like to be honest with people, especially with you, my love” he peck my lips. I still felt a little dizzy with his words but his kiss just made it worst. “So, are you going to let me heal these beauties or not?” please, someone shut him up before he kills me!!

“Ok” I said when my mind cleared. “But if you do anything other than heal them I swear to god I will cut off your fingers with my blade” I warn and he grinned.

“I just love it when you threaten me like that; it makes you look sexy and irresistible. I like tough girls” I reached for the bottle of water beside me and gulped it all down. Ok, so maybe he’s just saying these things on purpose to get me more worked up.

“Javid, I’m serious” I breathed and he grinned.

“Fine, I won’t try anything…yet” he murmured the last part.

“What did you just say?” he looked up at me with innocent eyes.

“Nothing” he smiled and kissed my lips. Then he hands started moving towards my breast, and his eyes looked more eager than necessary. This is so wrong. And before I knew it, I caught his hands again. He looked annoyed that I stopped him when he was so close.

“I don’t think I can let you do this. Because then you’ll attack me before I even get to blink. One thing I noticed about you is that you have a giant ego, Javid” I said and he frowned.

“I do not” he looked offended but I didn’t care.

“‘I want you to have my heir, Amy. I want to make you mine, Amy’ is always me, me, me and—” he pressed his fingers against my lips.

“Ok, you’re right, but you don’t have to push it” he smirked.

“Ok” I muffled against his finger. He dropped his finger and stared at me with his breathtaking eyes. I felt my heart start beating in a not normal rate. He lifted his hand and cupped my left cheek. His thumb drew circles on my cheek and my eyes slid close. His fingers were so soft and warm, so soothing. I found myself relaxing under his touch and felt him shift closer to me. His warm breath touched my lips and moved closer. His lips touched mine in the gentlest touch, almost feather like, than started moving in a sweet gentle way that almost took my breath away. My hands somehow ended up tangled in his soft thick black hair and he moved closer to deepen our kiss. His tongue flitter on my bottom lip and begged for an entrance. My lips parted and he entered. His tongue explored, caressed and tasted.

He tasted so sweet, so delicious and I like it. He must have hunt before he came here to yell at me. I know that I should have pulled away when that thought came, but I didn’t, I stayed exactly where I was and let my tongue explore his sweet mouth. I made sure they stayed away from his razor sharp teeth, wouldn’t want to cut myself and then make him hungry.

My back hit the bed and his body shifted on top on mine, his hands exploring me all over like a hungry wolf. But when I felt one of his hands on hook of my bra and the other one tugging on the waistband on my underwear, I knew that I needed to stop this before this got too far. I pulled away slowly, but not after tasting him one more time, and he groaned above me.

“You cannot just pull away like that and leave me with my throbbing man hormones, love” he whispered against my lips and I chuckled.

“No one told you to kiss me in the first place, Javid” I kissed his lips again and pulled away. His dark lustful eyes stared at me and his damp swollen lips twitched.

“You’re killing me, Amy” he purred against my skin.

“Killing you it’s what I been trying to do for the last two weeks, but here you are” I sighed and I felt him grin.

“But you don’t want to kill me, right? You want me here with you all the time, right?” he murmured and his nose went up and down my neck, and I felt daze.

“Yes” I blurt out and he chuckle. I pulled away quickly and shook my head “I meant, yes, I want to kill you. That’s what I meant” I said quickly but he didn’t seem convince and just chuckled. I glared at him and turned my gaze away.

“Why so angry, my love?” he pulled me into his lap and kissed my shoulder, I ignored him.

“Do you think I could have answered the question truthfully with you kissing me like that?” I glared at him and he smiled.

“But if I hadn’t been kissing you I wouldn’t have known the true answer to those questions, my darling. It takes a firm hand to deal with you. And you’re not the best liar there is in this world, you have to work on that” he laughed. I felt his hot tongue touching my neck, right where my pulse was, and jumped.

“Stop doing that, Javid” I scowled and he grinned.

“You know you want me, Amy. Stop denying it already. I can feel your desire for me, my love” he breathed on my shoulder and pressed a gentle kiss on it. I felt butterflies on my stomach and knew that he needed to get out of here before something stupid could happen.

But I didn’t have time to do anything, because at the very time, my door burst open and a surprise Steven stood there. Javid leaned back on my bed and stared back at him with narrowed eyes.

“You must be Steven; it’s very nice to meet you by the way, oh and sorry about your back, man” Javid held out his hands. I dropped my head in my hands and shook it; couldn’t this just get any worst? Apparently, it can.

there you go, enjoy!!! lol

#118 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:03 PM

I love it! Please Update again Soon!! Please????

signed

#119 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:04 PM

ooo
whats steven going to do ?
update soon
hasta

macaroni

#120 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:05 PM

oh and i was right
troy and javid are the same person ;)

#121 takari28

takari28

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:16 PM

oh my god, what is going to happen? Update, update, update.

~Kari~

#122 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:40 PM

please, someone shut him up before he kills me!!

Yes! Please! GOD! The boy's just too hot, damn it!

“Yes, my love. But hurting him would be like hurting m—”

I knew it, I knew it,I knew it, I knew it,I knew it, I knew it,I knew it, I knew it,I knew it, I knew it,I knew it, I knew it! I KNEW IT!

Lol

Oh, my god. That was such a hot chapter! I swear. I almost died..

please, please, for the love of god, UPDATE!!

-Julia

#123 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:49 PM

can't wait to post the next chapter :icon_flower:

i am almost finish

love

~emily~

#124 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:52 PM

Hey, Emily, you really like writing this, don't you? Lol Usually I write like the first couple of chapters because I like to, then the rest I write because readers want to read more. Lol I love it when I write because I really, really want to write the story. Like me and Stolen Tears. It's so awesome. Writing it, I mean. Lol

Anywho, UPDATE NOW! :D No pressure.

-Julia

#125 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:30 PM

Chapter 12

I didn’t even got to blink before it happened, but all of sudden, Steven had a gun in his hands, pointing it right at Javid and shot. I jump and my gaze was quickly on Javid, there was blood spilling out of his chest, but just like before, the wound started to glow and there was nothing, just snow white beautiful skin.

Javid and I looked up at Steven, who looked like was going to drop dead at any second, but guess what Javid started doing as he stared at Steven…he started to laugh. Mm-hmm, that perverted freak started to laugh like this was the funniest thing has ever seen. I pushed him away and wiggled out of his lap. What made it worst was that I was still in my lingerie and Javid somehow ended up shirtless. So maybe that’s why Steven was a little green at this moment, because he thought we had sex and not because of what happen when he shot Javid.

I moved to Steven’s side and walked him to my desk chair, I wouldn’t want him to pass out and hit himself. Javid was still chuckling on the bed, so I took one of my speakers from my computer and hurled it at him, he caught it easily. I sat Steven on the chair and glared at Javid.

“I’ll be right back, and if you do anything to Steven, I swear to god I will….” Javid raised his eyebrows expectantly and waited for me to come up with something with a grin on his lips. “I swear I will not let you kiss me or touch me for a month, hah!” his grin dropped and I left the room with a triumph smile on my lips.

I skipped down the stairs and walked inside the kitchen. I kept thinking that leaving Javid with Steven wasn’t a good idea, but again, if he did anything he’ll know what I’ll do. I took a bottle of water from the fridge and raced out of the kitchen and up to my room.

I opened the door and the water on my hand dropped to the floor. What I was seeing at this moment was horrifying and disbelieving, something that I will never expect to see in a million years. Javid and Steven—no!! Not kissing, ew!! I would have kill Steven if he ever did that and then cut off Javid’s head, so, no, not kissing. But deep in a conversation as if they were old friends that haven’t seen each other for a long time.

Their heads turned when they heard the water hit the floor and they both smile.

“You know, honey, Javid here is not so bad after all, very nice guy” which meant very hot guy in Steven language.

“And Steven here has very nice bow” which meant that Javid wanted Steven out of here so we could continue making out, which is not going to happen.

“Well, I glad you guys became…friends or whatever you guys want to call it. Here’s your water Steven” I handed it to him.

“Thanks, girl” he unscrew the cap and gulp it all down. “You might want to get a robe or something to cover yourself, honey” Steven giggled and I looked down at myself. I was still in my lingerie, AHHH!!

“Whoa, you don’t have to do that, I don’t have a problem with you going around the house in just lingerie. It’s not like Steven here is going to jump on you, he’s gay” I ignored Javid and slipped the robe on, making sure that I tied it this time. I bent to pick up my dress and strappy, when I heard Javid whistle. I shot up straight and noticed that his gaze was on my ass. And he still the perverted vampire even though Steven is here with us, he clearly needs help.

“Just put your shirt on and stop checking my out, would you?” I was meant to say that as mean as possible, but when my gaze caught the muscles on him, it came out as a sigh instead. Javid chuckle and snapped his fingers, the shirt was already on him. “Show off” I muttered.

“You guys sound like a married couple” Steven chuckled.

“Trust me, if I were ever married to her I would have never let her out of our bedroom, and let her walk around the house with nothing on if possible” I choke on my own spit and started coughing. “I mean, look at her, she’s beautiful, a goddess, she just doesn’t know it yet” Javid gazed at me from under his long thick lashes and I felt my heart accelerating.

“Indeed she is, and every goddess needs her sleep, it’s midnight already. I came here to tell you that Tomas it’s giving you a break, and you don’t have to go after Javid here anymore. I am going to have to tell him about Javid not dying, and hope that he believes me. Now go to sleep and I’ll see you later in the afternoon” he looked at the watch next to my bed and then at my calendar, then a smile appeared on his lips and he gazed at me like he knew something I didn’t. “Happy 18th birthday by the way” my eyes widen as he said that and I hurried to where my calendar stood. Today was my birthday, I completely forgot about that. I turned to say something to Steven when Javid caught my chin in his hands and pressed his lips against mine, giving me a kiss that almost gave me a heart attack.

“Happy birthday, Hermosa” his peck my lips again and then disappeared.

“Well, I’ll see you tonight, be at my house at 8 p.m. ok?” I nodded and he kissed my forehead. He left the room and I stood there, feeling not so well. My head was swimming and my palm was starting to hurt, I felt so tired. I clasped on my bed and closed my eyes. I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

*to be continue*

mwahahahahaha :badgrin: :angel12:

#126 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:31 PM

I didn’t even get to blink before it happened

sorry, my mistake lol

#127 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:35 PM

why was her palm hurting?
whats happening to her?
one correction

I was still in my lingerie, AHHH!!

shouldnt it be me not my
update soon
hasta

macaroni

#128 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:43 PM

I absolutely loved the update!! Please Update Again Soon! Please??

signed

Steven and Javid kissing....kinda weird

#129 jess_m_fan

jess_m_fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:45 PM

Oh &$#%^&, that was awesome. Sorry, my vocab is so limited, but i think you know what i mean.

Update AGAIN. please. this is so good. And that was funny with Javid and Steven talking. I expected them to be kissing, but hell, it's a good thing they weren't.

Ooh, he has a birthday surprise for her. I can't gues what it is.

#130 jess_m_fan

jess_m_fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:47 PM

Roni, i think it is supposed to be my, not me.

Em, i noticed fewer tense changes in this update, so yeah, doing good.

#131 takari28

takari28

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:53 PM

Update soon. I can't believe they were talking.

~Kari~

#132 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:58 PM

Roni, i think it is supposed to be my, not me.

Em, i noticed fewer tense changes in this update, so yeah, doing good.

your right
but i know i saw one like that in there somewhere...

#133 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:01 PM

found it!

“Just put your shirt on and stop checking my out, would you?”

ha i knew i saw one in here

#134 jess_m_fan

jess_m_fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:04 PM

“Happy birthday, Hermosa” his peck my lips again and then disappeared.

What does Hermosa mean? Is there some hidden meaning of this or another language, because I must be stupid and can't figure it out.

Do let me know.

#135 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:56 PM

What does Hermosa mean? Is there some hidden meaning of this or another language, because I must be stupid and can't figure it out.

Do let me know.

it means beautiful in spanish lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users