Photo

Dark Love (PG-13)

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

Poll: Dark Love (PG-13) (123 member(s) have cast votes)

do you think brothers are annoying?

1. Yes!! (51 votes [39.23%])

Percentage of vote: 39.23%

2. Sometimes (36 votes [27.69%])

Percentage of vote: 27.69%

3. no, not really (5 votes [3.85%])

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

4. I don't have a brother (38 votes [29.23%])

Percentage of vote: 29.23%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#46 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:33 AM

I love Javid so much as welll even if they are the same person. I guess than all hot guys are either gay, jerks, or vampires. Damn that sucks!

Or they're with me.

Damn that means again I can't have them. *lowers head in shame and walks away* Well I guess my Mexican guy friends will have to due. :D

signed
rascal :spinstar:

#47 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:04 AM

^^i have so many mexican guy friends to count
of course my cousin has to scare them al hte way!*growls*
i guess thats what you get for living in san diego.
please update
hasta

roni

#48 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:09 AM

i am dominican so i have a lot of guy friends from mexican, guatemala, venezuela, and peru

they are all awesome and very funny!! lol

anyway, i'll see if i can update today

love

~emily~

p.s. all my boy cousins are perverts, so they are all much worst then my friends lol

you are all lucky you don't have 60 boy cousins, trust me, is a hell having them in the family
all they think about is very dirty things that you don't even want to know lol

#49 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:14 PM

try over 100 cousins
over half male!
and all the females are younger by atleast 10 years
which means they all look at me
dont worry i put them in their place
a little puncheds never hurt anybody (except my cousins ;))
update tonight pplease!?!?!
hasta

roni

#50 puppy_lover

puppy_lover

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:46 PM

Yeah what she said

I have a lot of cousins too

Sometimes you have to put them back in there place

So many hot guys

So many stories

Its all okay as long as the stories continue to have hot guys

The all sound so cuuuuute

I am offically in love with Javid

Hope you ladies can handle some competition

*t*

P.S Update soon, sooner than soon like now for example.

#51 meD8orsrok!

meD8orsrok!

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 07:44 PM

you haven't updated since the 4th!!!

that was 8 days ago!!!

also, i am most definintly NOT the most patient person!!!

anyways...update soon pretty, pretty, pretty, please with a cherry on top! ^_^

~annie

#52 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:28 PM

Please Please Update!! Please? "You don't want no drama, /No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama" Uhh.. sorry I am pretty dramatic! :D

Please Update!

My cousins are girls or at least the ones I know but guys, yeah, I have no problem putting them in their place. There are quite a few guys at my school who are scared of me :D I love it!

signed

#53 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:19 AM

i am SO sorry i haven't updated any of my stories, i have been busy lately, my final exams are coming and i have to study.
*sigh*
i am not sure if i will be able to update my stories but i am going to see if i can :icon_flower:
all my exams are going to start next week and is a very very veryy busy week for me now.
sorry, i hope you undertsnad guys :icon_mecry2:

love you all

~emily~ :love7:

#54 meD8orsrok!

meD8orsrok!

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:23 PM

that REALLY sucks!!!

i got out of school on the 6th!!!

when do you get out?

~annie

p.s. i understand^^final exams are NO picnic

#55 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 07:06 PM

I will update in a few minutes
this maybe the only update today lol

love

~emily~

#56 *littleless16candles*

*littleless16candles*

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 07:10 PM

Hey I'm not complaining at least there WILL be an update!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy!!!

#57 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:35 PM

I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger. The gun shot. I opened my eyes to see blood spilling out of Javid’s front white shirt and was about to burst into tears. Seriously! I could feel my eyes filling up, but I held them back.

there's a teaser, enjoy

i am almost finish, mwahahahahahahaha :badgrin: :angel12:

#58 meD8orsrok!

meD8orsrok!

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 09:15 PM

omigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh!!!

you NEED to update!!!

~annie

#59 _x_Jessica_x_

_x_Jessica_x_

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:21 AM

P L E A S E ! Update

:heartbeat: _x_Jess_x_ :heartbeat:

#60 puppy_lover

puppy_lover

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 01:13 PM

Update Please

Soon

*t*

#61 SeXy-LaDy

SeXy-LaDy

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:09 AM

i like this story! its really good! you need to update soon!!!

*Marissa*

#62 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:43 PM

here's half of the 6 chapter, i'll post the other half soon :icon_flower:

Chapter 6

I made sure I wore a turtle neck to school today, that hickey is not going to go away for a least three days or something according to Steven. I walked down the hallway, my black stilettos making clicking noises, to my locker.

That stupid vampire; he thinks we are going to continue our little ‘lustful’ moment. Well, he got another thing coming, that little moment is going to turn into the slaying moment. I am so tired of seeing him and having him around. I hate the way I feel when he’s around; I just hate it like anything else. The way my heart does a flip when I look into his eyes, or the way my breath leaves my lungs when I stare at his handsome face.

If I could just remember that it is completely illegal to look at a vampire in the eyes I could have woken up this morning without a hickey on my neck. If it wasn’t for Steven, I knew we would have done something really stupid. That bloodsucker is such a seducer and the best kisser ever. If it wasn’t for Steven I would have slept with him for sure, I mean, the way things were getting in that room, who wouldn’t? Javid is gorgeous, big, sexy, British, amazing kisser and can turn on a girl very easily; what else could a girl ask for? Yeah sure, I could have had sex with him and maybe three weeks later find out that I’m pregnant, now that would totally suck, especially if your carrying a vampire’s baby and that baby is going to grow up being the most powerful vampire in the universe. He had no right kissing me in the first place, I am pretty sure he was using his little manipulating powers on me. Why is he with me in the first place anyway? Well, I’ll have to find out myself, because he pretty damn sure won’t tell me.

I slammed my locker shut and was about to walk to my first period class when I ran into someone. I would have fallen on my a** if it wasn’t for the arms that went around my waist and kept me up. I looked up to brown-gold eyes that made my knees feel like jelly. Troy. I shook my head to get out of my dazzling trance and quickly pulled away from his muscular warm body. I swear I felt great powerful abs under that shirt he were.

“Oh my god, I am so sorry, I wasn’t paying any attention and—”

“It’s ok, no one is hurt” he smiled and bent to pick up the books that I had dropped. I bent next to him and started helping. This is great, just what I needed!! Can’t things just get any worst? I finished picking up the half the books and stood up. “Here you go” he smiled and handed me my books. His smile made my heart swell until I thought it was going to burst. He’s just so damn hot, but not hotter than Javid of course. Wait! What am I thinking? Oh god, am I falling for Javid’s little charms? I hope not.

“Thanks and sorry about the whole running-into-you thing” I laughed nervously and took the books. This is so embarrassing.

“It’s all right” he smiled. “Here, let me help you with those books and take you to class” before I could answer he took all of my books in his arm and his left hand swallowed my small ones. His warm hands warmed my cool ones, it felt so good. “Come on” he grinned and I smiled back. He’s so sweet. I just want to jump in his arms and kiss those full sexy lips of his. What would it be like to kiss him? Can he be just a great at kissing than Javid? Nah, that’s impossible. No one had ever kissed me like Javid did. Arggggggg, why can’t I just stop thinking about him? Did he brain wash me or something with that kiss of his?

We stopped in front of my calculus class and he handed me my books back. It took me a minute to take them; my arms were shaking so badly. I always feel nervous when I’m around Troy, I don’t know why though.

“Thanks for helping me, Troy. I really appreciated” I smiled gratefully.

“Anytime, Amy, I’ll see you later” he winked and started walking down the hallway. I stared after him like an idiot. He has a great a** and his back is so broad and sexy. I gawked at him for who knows how long then the second bell rang and I cursed, I am late!!! Seriously, I think I am a little too obsess with Troy and Javid. I think I am going to need to see my counselor or something. They are both just so sexy and irresistible.

The school day went so slow today that I just wanted to drop dead and pretend I am sick so I could go home early, but my parents would kill me for sure. I have missed so many days of school.

I walked into English to find that Troy was already in our desk. He looked deep in thought so I didn’t disturb him. I walked slowly to the desk that we share and sat down quietly. I turned to see that Troy was staring at me. I stared right back at him and felt my heart beating faster as I stare into those bizarre eyes of his. Then I smiled wobbly, my heart rate wasn’t quiet back to its normal beat.

“Hello Troy, how’s your day been?” I asked pleasantly.

“Boring and long, but not anymore” he looked meaningfully at me and I felt my cheeks warming, which made me choke on my own spit. I have never blushed before in my life, but I think Troy is about to change that. He looked amused as he stared at my red cheeks and I turned my gaze away from him. I moved my hair to my left shoulder and hid my scarlet face in them. I was lucky that the teacher decided to walk in now.

I had all of my attention on the teacher but I could still feel Troy’s gaze on my face. I took notes and tried my best not to glance at Troy, but I couldn’t help taking a few glances, good thing he wasn’t looking at me anymore. When the bell finally rang, I stood up quickly and bend to take my bag; I have to get out of this cursed place.

“Amy?” I turned to see Troy smiling his extremely with perfect set of teeth at me. Can’t he realize every time he smiles my heart jumps and it’s kind of hard to breath?

“Yes?” I said, a little breathless.

“Would you like to go out sometime? To the movies or maybe dinner? Maybe both?” he looked down at me with his irresistible brown-gold eyes. He asked me out!!! Oh my god, he asked me out. I’ll do absolutely anything to distract me from Javid. But still, I so wanted to go out with him.

“Ok” I breathed. He smiled beautifully and my heart rate increased.

“Friday?”

“That’s perfect” I sighed.

“I’ll pick you up then” he smiled. I left the classroom feeling like I just won the lottery. I spend the rest of the day thinking about Troy and his eyes, and smile. Ok, maybe thinking about Javid too, his kisses and intimate touches.

When last bell finally rang, I shot up from my seat and ran out of the class room. Home sweet home, here I come. I finally get to go home!

Steven was already waiting for me in the car and I quickly got in with a big smile on my lips.

“So, how was school for you?” he asked as he started driving.

“Well, except the part where I got to sit next to the hottie Troy who asked me out today, it was very boring” I said and smiled. Steven stared at me for a couple of seconds and then rolled his eyes.

“You have a boyfriend you know” he smirked.

Had a boyfriend, Corbin and I broke up” my mood quickly changed and my jaw clenched. That jerk.

“What!!?” he stared at me disbelievingly. I knew he was going to react this way, so I wasn’t very surprised. I mean, Corbin and I had been going out for like 2 years.

“Yeah, apparently, he wanted me to give him more than just kissing, I told him I wasn’t ready and he started to fight and all that; saying that he won’t wait for me forever, so I told him we were over” I glared at the window.

“What a dickhead. Doesn’t he realize the he just lost something really precious?” he looked down at me and kissed my forehead softly. God I love him.

“Thanks, Steven” I smiled. “You are the best gay guy friend in my life” I kissed his cheek as he parked in front of my house “I’ll see you today at midnight” I grinned and got out of the car.

“Bye and don’t worry, you’ll find someone much better than that trash” he blew me a kiss and drove away. I hope he was right.

comments? :krakrani:

#63 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:08 PM

he asked her out!?
yeah finally!
update the second part soon
hasta

maca-roni

#64 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:26 PM

enjoy, you are going to find out a lot of suprising things in this part mwahahaha

*continue*

Ok, so I was home using my lap top to look up this word and their definition for English, and I was looking in the J section when a word caught my eye. I just found out that there was a definition for Javid and do you know what it means in Persian? It means eternal, immortal, and perpetual. It is so obvious that he is a vampire, I mean, whose name is Javid? Nobody that I know has that name. But Javid fits him well, it kind of sounds like David, and I always thought that David was a sexy name. And while I was thinking this I couldn’t help but think about those kisses that we shared yesterday. I couldn’t even concentrate on my homework anymore now that I was thinking about this, but after a couple pf minutes, I finally succeeded.

After I finished with my English homework, it was calculus homework next. I always have a hard time trying to figure out these equations. They always make me so impatient and frustrated. After half an hour I totally gave up and hurled my pencil in the other side of the room, frustrated. God, I hate math. I punched my desk and cursed as my fingers cracked. God, I hate when that happens. I moved my fingers to make sure they weren’t broken, luckily, there weren’t, but they hurt like hell.

“Whoa, you’re not going to figure out those calculus equations by throwing your pencil like that, darling. You almost poked my eyes out” he stood next to me, twirling my pencil between his long masculine fingers. I snatched the pencil back and glared at him.

“What do you want, Javid?” I growled.

“To help of course, you look like you want to kill something” he smirked.

“Yes, I do, I want to kill you” I snarled.

“Let me see what’s making you so frustrated, my dear” he snatched my calculus sheet and his blue eyes scanned the problems. Then a knowing grinned appeared on his full kissable lips. “Let me help you with this” and before I knew what happened, I was suddenly sitting on his lap. I tried to wiggle out, but his hold on me was unbreakable. So I just gave up and sighed. It wasn’t as if I was uncomfortable.

“How are you going to help me, Javid? I bet that in your time they didn’t even have these kinds of problems” I scowled at him.

“I know, but I have been alive for more than 800 years, I knew the people that created these equations” he smiled. And before I could blink, the questions on my sheets were already answered, every single one of them. It took him only like 1 second to actually do the homework and me, like half an hour, that’s totally unfair.

“Whoa, that was fast” I took the sheet and looked at the problems. There were so many numbers and everything; it was giving me a big headache. I felt a hot sweet breath on my neck and jumped. I glared at Javid “god, don’t do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!” I shouted and he smirked. “Ok, you may leave now” I slipped off his lap.

“What? Aren’t you going to thank me or something? I think I deserve a kiss, don’t you?” he stood up from my desk chair and I looked way up at him. He was much taller than I thought, 6’4 to my 5’5. He was very big indeed, big and muscular and sexy and a greatest kisser ever and irresistible. He’s every girl’s dream guy. He even helped me with my homework. I wish their were more guys like him.

“Thank you, Javid” I smiled sweetly.

“I think I deserve something much more than just a thank you” he smiled and looked down at me. I made sure I didn’t look at him in the eye, so I just stared at his full sexy smiling lips. I licked my lips as I stared at them; they were just so damn tempting and so sexy.

You know you want to kiss me, darling, I can feel your desire for me

I looked up at him and glared.

“Stay out of my head, Javid” I growled. He looked down at me with amusement in his eyes. “Why are you here, Javid? You know I could kill you any minute right now if I wanted to” I scowled at him and put my homework away.

“I know, but you won’t kill me, at least right now you won’t” he chuckled and flopped down on my queen size bed.

“Whatever, but just to let you know, I haven’t forgotten what you did to Steven at the stupid haunted mansion of yours. You manipulated him!! He hurt his back because of you!!” I hurled my pencil at him but he caught it in a flash when it was just an inch from his blue beautiful eyes. Damn vampires and their reflexes!!

“I just wanted to have a little fun, that’s all” he smirked and I felt my insides melt. This is not going to well. I looked away from him and preoccupied myself with fixing my messy desk.

“I think you should go now” I glared, but it felt like glaring at a destroying angel. I don’t think I could take it anymore; I just wanted to jump on him and kiss those lips. I need him out of here before I do something really stupid.

“Why in such a hurry, darling? Don’t you want me here?” he turned to his side, facing me and stood on his elbow. He looked at me with a smirk on his lips. He looked like a male model posing for a photo shoot. He has to get out and he has to do it NOW!!!

“That’s it! I do not want you here, Javid! So get out! Now!!” I shouted and pointed at the door. Suddenly he took my hand and pulled me down to him, so I was now on top of him. “Let go, Javid!!” I pushed against his chest but he held my waist firmly.

“Is it because I am a vampire? Because I am pretty sure that if I were human you would have kept me in your room, babe” he murmured, his lips inches away from mine.

“That’s exactly the problem, Javid. I am a slayer and you are a vampire. Our kinds kill each other. So which one is it? Do I get to kill you or you me, pick?” I whispered. I am not sure if I wanted him to kill me or if I wanted to kill him, which scared the hell out of me. Suddenly he stood up, walked to the middle of my room and kneeled on the floorboards. I looked at him curiously. “Javid, what are you doing?” I asked, slowly. Suddenly he lifted my floorboards and my eyes widened. “Hey, put that away!!” I jumped off the bed. Then he took out a small gun and handed it to me. “What do you think you’re doing!!?” I yelled. Great, he found out where all my weapons are, just great!!

“Shoot me” he grinned and I stared at him like he was crazy.

“What!?” ok, maybe he is crazy. Mm, a sexy crazy vampire, I could deal with that.

“Shoot me” he smirked.

“Are you crazy, Javid? Are you feeling alright? This gun has poisonous bullets blessed by a priest. You knew that, right?” he had to know this; he’s been alive for more than 800 years.

“Just shoot me, darling. Nothing will happen to me; you don’t have to worry” he smiled. I roll my eyes, took the gun with shaking hands and pointed it at him.

“You are nuts you know that, right?” I said, scared to death. I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger. The gun went off. I opened my eyes to see blood spilling out of Javid’s front white shirt and was about to burst into tears. Seriously! I could feel my eyes filling up, but I held them back. But then the wound started to glow a bright white and the blood was gone, his wound healed. “Oh my god!!!” I touched his chest, where the wound should have been, right where his heart is, it healed!! “How did that happened?” I asked, amazed.

“I can’t die. Millions of slayers had tried to kill me in my 800 hundred years of life; they even had tried to burn me. Nothing had ever worked” he frowned. “I never knew why though” I stared at him, dumbfounded.

“So, you are the most powerful vampire in the world” I said, mostly to myself.

“Maybe” he shrugged.

“Who changed you?” I asked, suddenly interested.

“Sir Dracula” he smiled. I snorted.

“Yeah right” I rolled my eyes. “Tell me the truth, Javid, I am serious” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“I don’t know” he said.

“So is it true that you can produce children? Make a human woman pregnant?” I asked, walked to my bed and lay on my stomach. I stood on both my elbows and put my chin in my palms. He smirked down at me, as if amused by my position.

“We can try and find out ourselves you know” he winked. Ok, now I am pretty sure he’s crazy. He just offered me to have sex with him!

“Seriously, do you?” I asked, trying to keep calm. My mind went crazy with images of me and him…doing stuff. I was pretty sure by now that sex with him would be great sex. Yeah, I know, I can be a little dirty sometimes. He lay down next to me and stared at me with his amazing blue eyes.

“Yes, I can. But I can only have one child, no more than that. It’s the reason why I am with you right now, darling” his eyes turned serious.

“What?” I said, puzzled.

“I want you to be the woman to have my child, to give me an….heir” he said. He caught my chin in his big hands and moved my lips toward his. I stared at him with big wide eyes. Is he serious?

“W-what?” I stammered.

“I want you to give me an heir” he whispered softly against my lips.

“W-why would you want me to give you an heir?” I stuttered, dumbfounded. “I mean, I am slayer and you are a…vampire. I can’t do that. I’m sorry, Javid, but you are going to have to find some other female human to do that for you, because I am not, repeat, I am not going to give you an heir” I pulled away from him, stood up and walked to the other side of the room, away from him. He can’t be serious, this is just too crazy. Me, give birth to his child? Are you kidding me!!? I didn’t even want to have sex with my boyfriend and having a baby is worst than that, especially a vampire baby.

“Think about it, darling. I’ll see you tonight” he got up, took my face in his hands and his lips came crashing down to mine. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip before he shimmered out. I stood there, dumbfounded. You have got to be kidding me.

:badgrin: :angel12: :icon_lol: :lol: :P

#65 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:51 PM

Chapter 7

“Stupid, stupid, stupid bloodsucker” I sharpened all my daggers and changed my bullets to new ones blessed poisonous ones. If he thinks I am going to give him an heir, he certainly has lost his mind. I put all my weapons away in my bag. I am going to take all of them with me and I am going to kill that bloodsucker. I don’t care anymore; I hope he goes to hell.

I slipped into my hunting clothes, my mini leather skirt, my short corset that ends just above my belly button and strappy black heels. I let my hair down and curled it. I took the disgusting green liquid and pulled my weapon bag over my shoulder. I almost fell sideways, it was very heavy.

I saw headlights outside my window and smiled, time to kill some bloodsuckers. I locked the door behind me and walked to Steven’s silver jaguar. There was someone in backseat and I gave Steven a questioning look. He looked annoyed and nervous. I opened the passenger seat and looked behind. I froze and dropped my bag; it hit the floor with a loud thump. There, sitting in the backseat was my ex, Corbin. And did I mention to you that he’s a slayer too? Maybe I did, maybe I didn’t. My eyes narrowed and my jaw clenched.

“What are you doing here?” I said through ground teeth. I got in the seat and strapped my seat belt.

“Tomas send me here, not that I complained much, you look hot by the way” he whistled, you could hear the smirk in his voice.

“Let’s go, Steven” I ignored him and we drove to the haunted mansion in silence. When we got there I took my bag and opened it. I handed the daggers, Manriki chain, pikes and butterfly sword to all of us. I took a gun and strapped it around my calfs. Steven took his bow and Corbin his sword.

“Let’s kill some bloodsuckers” I said and handed everybody a walkie-talkie. I really didn’t want to hand one to Corbin, but that would be breaking the rules.

“Amy, we need to talk” Corbin came up behind me and whispered in my ear.

“Not now, Corbin” I growled and started walking towards the dark mansion.

“Yes, now, Amy!” he took my elbow in his hands and spun me around to face him.

“Hey! It’s time for slaying and don’t you ever touch Amy that way again” Steven took his wrist and pushed Corbin away from me. Corbin looked like he was going to put up a fight and I knew that if I didn’t stop this someone was going to get hurt and I certainly didn’t want that someone to be Steven.

“Corbin, stop. We’ll talk when we finish this, but right now we need a job to take care of. Now let’s join hands and pray” I held out my hand and they took it. We did a small prayer and then I kissed Steven’s forehead. “Be careful, ok?” I whispered.

“Don’t worry, Amy. I know what I am doing” he smiled and I smiled back.

“Ok, Steven, you take the first floor, Corbin takes the second and I take the basement” I said and Steven frowned.

“Why don’t I take the basement and you take the first floor” he offered but I shook my head.

“I know how to take care of myself, Steven, don’t worry” I smiled.

“It’s safer that you take the second floor, Amy. Vampires are usually in the basement” Corbin pointed out and I clenched my jaw.

“I said I’ll take the basement and that’s final” I growled and started walking. The others followed after silently. I took the old door’s knob and opened the door slowly. I walked in and went right to where the door to the basement was; the guys went to their floors. I opened the basement door and looked down at the dark basement. I turned on my flashlight and started walking down the stairs slowly. There were definitely vampires in here, I could feel their aura and I shiver. It was so cold that I could actually see my breath. When my foot hit the floor I felt something move behind me. I turned around quickly, but all I saw was a book shelf. I kept looking and then my toe caught stub into something. I looked down and found a body, a human body; I let out a small cry and backed away. It was a rotten human body and it smelled like hell. I took out my cell phone and dialed Tomas.

“Hello” I heard him answered.

“I got a human body here” I said, shakily. I gave him the address.

“I got it all taken care of, Amy” he said.

“Thanks, Tomas” I sighed. I snapped the phone shut and kept walking deeper into the dark basement. Oh god, my toe actually touched a human body. Then I heard voices, quiet hush voices. I turned off my flashlight and listened.

“You can not be serious, Javid. She’s a slayer, she certainly would not be the right woman to give you an heir” I heard a female voice say.

“And who’s going to stop me from this decision, Josephine?” I heard Javid’s accented voice growled. They were talking about me, they surely were. And they were slightly unaware of the slayers in their house. I took out my gun slowly and prepared myself.

“Trust me, Javid. A slayer to mother your child would not be a good idea. Other slayers will find out and they would kill both the mother and the child. And you only get one chance at this. You get her pregnant, she gets killed and then you will lose your child, your only child” she hissed. They were talking about Javid’s child and me. “It’s better if you just found some random human and woo her. Then she’ll give you anything you want for sure” she said softly, almost motherly.

“But I do not want some random human, Josephine. I want this slayer; she’s a very interesting woman. I have never met someone like her. And she knows too much about me. She knows what I can do and what I can’t. I am pretty sure she could handle a vampire’s child. She knows all about us.” Javid hissed.

“Just kill her and get it over with” I heard a male voice say. “If you don’t want to do it, then let me do the job for you” he chuckled darkly. I shuddered.

“You dare—”

“That’s enough both of you” the female hissed. Both Javid and the other male sighed and then everything went silent.

“You smell that. Someone’s here” oh crap!!

“It smells familiar” Javid inhaled.

“Slayers” the other male growled and I quickly turned around and ran out of there. I have to get out of here and warn the guys. I ran and just as I was about to reach the stairs I ran into something hard. I turned my flash light on and looked up. It was a vampire, with black hair and green eyes. I took out my gun and shoot him, right in the leg. The vampire hissed angrily and dropped to the floor. I quickly ran up the stairs. But my legs gave up on me, as if someone was controlling it, and I fell down. I rolled down the stairs like a ball and hit the basement floor with a loud thump. I bit my lip to keep from crying and held my chest, pain shot through there. Oh god, I think I broke a rib. I looked up to see angry blue familiar eyes. The blue eyes seemed to recognize me because they quickly softened.

“Amy?” he whispered, dropped to his knees and touched my cheekbone with the back of his hands. He looked angry and guilty yet gentle and loving. My head throbbed and I felt the room start to spin. I wanted to tell him not to hurt my friends, to take me instead and leave them alone.

“Javid” was the only thing I could get out before everything went black.

#66 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 04:07 PM

awwww.
he so sweet.
i dont care if hes a vamp i want him.
update soon
hasta

maca-roni

#67 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 04:33 PM

enjoy!!

Chapter 8

“Do not touch her” I heard someone growl. It was surely Javid, I recognize that accented voice anywhere.

“So this is the slayer you were talking about. I have to say, she’s rather beautiful, I don’t blame you for wanting her” a male chuckled and then I heard a loud smack. “Ouch!”

“Get out of this room before I rip you apart, Mason” Javid growled.

“She shot my leg and you want me to let her live” Mason hissed.

“I fixed it, now go! She needs rest now” a hand brushed my cheek. I heard a door open and then close. I slowly opened my eyes and groan. My head was killing me.

“Well, I see sleeping beauty has awakened” Javid chuckled. I glared at him and sat up carefully. The pain in my ribs wasn’t there anymore. Then I remembered; Javid must have healed it. I looked around and noticed that I was in a room. And it was definitely not my room. It looked like a man’s room actually. The walls were painted a sapphire color, and there were old paintings hanging on the wall, the bed where I was laying was a king size bed and there was a big oak desk in the corner. There was a shelf full with CDs and books and black leather couch in the corner; the room was very big and beautiful. But I still didn’t know where I was and that made me nervous.

“Where am I?” I asked quietly.

“My chamber, you broke a rib and I needed to fix it before it was too late for you. But you’re better now” I turned my gaze to him and found him staring at me angrily. “Didn’t you learn your lesson? I told you that I can not die but you still went after me, why?!” he demanded, his eyes searched mine.

“Because I couldn’t tell my friends that you couldn’t die or they would have suspected that I am seeing a vampire behind their backs” I murmured and stood up. My leather skirt was all the way up my waist and my black thongs was shown to the world. I quickly pulled it down, but I was too slow for Javid’s eyes. There was a mischievous grin on his lips as his eyes grazed my figure. I glared at him and reached for my daggers.

“Where are my friends?” I growled.

“Your friends are somewhere around the house. With the rest of my clan” he smirked. That’s when I lost it. I took him by the collar of his shirt and placed the dagger under his chin. But on the inside I was cared to death, scared that they hurt Steven.

“What did you do with my friends?” I snarled, but you could hear fear in my voice.

“Don’t worry, darling. We won’t do anything to them…yet” he smirked. I was about to stab the dagger right inside his throat when it suddenly flew out of my hand; Telekinesis. He took my arm and pushed me down on the bed. He went down with me, his knee on either side on my thighs, holding me in place and his hands holding mine upside my head. I looked up at him, surprised. Then I glared at him and growled.

“Let go, Javid” I struggle but he only tightened it.

“You may go, but your friends will be staying here” he smiled.

“I will not go until you free my friends” I snarled.

“Then you can stay here as long as you want, darling. As long as I’m with you of course” he smirked.

“What do you want from me, Javid!!?” I hissed.

“You already know what I want. Give me an heir and I’ll let you go” he leaned forward and kissed my lips. I pulled away from him.

“Why? Why do you want an heir from me? There are so many beautiful females out there and you want me to give you a child! I want to know why?!!” I shouted.

“That’s for me to know” he growled. His eyes turned dark and his full lips were press together in a hard line, in anger. I bit my lip nervously. I have never seen him this angry before, and it both amused and scared me. Then he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, as if to calm him. When he opened his eyes they were back to their normal beautiful blue again. “I apologize, I shouldn’t have snapped at you like that. Sometimes I have a problem with my temper” he looked at me apologetically. He let go of my hands and stood up.

“Apology not accepted” I snapped and got up.

“You are a very difficult woman, Amy. But I know exactly how to handle you” he grinned and his fangs appeared. My eyes widen and before I could blink, he had me in his arms with his lips on my neck. “And I will make you mine, love” he kissed my throat softly, then sank his fang in my neck and I whimpered. I pushed weakly against his chest but he held me tighter. Then I felt my strength being drained out of me and my body went limp in his arms. His arm went around my small waist and he held me before I could clasps. One of his big warm hands held the other side of my neck gently and his thumb stroked my cheek gently, as if to sooth me; as if to assure me that everything was going to be ok. My eyes were started to closed and my body suddenly felt tired. Then he pulled his head back and kissed me with his red bloody lips, my blood.

“Sleep now, my love” he whispered in my ear and then everything went black.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

I groaned as I heard music, jazz was playing from a stereo softly. I opened my eyes and turned to my side to see Javid’s beautiful face just inches away from mine. I jumped up and almost fell of the bed. If it wasn’t for Javid and his quick reflexes I would have broken my neck.

“You have awakened” he smiled; his thumb brushed my bottom lip. His blue eyes were soft and much lighter than I remembered.

“Where am I?” I asked, alarmed. I don’t remember anything.

“You are still in my chamber, don’t worry. Everything is alright” he fingers brushed my cheekbone. I looked down at him and my heart almost stopped beating altogether. He was shirtless. Javid Angelus was truly a god. His chest was so muscular and sleek; I just wanted to run my hands all over, to feel them under my fingers. He had six pack that would make any gay guy fall in love with him, could make Steven fall in love with him. And those abs, oh my goodness gracious!! The sexiest abs I have ever laid eyes on. Bulging muscular forearms, wide broad chest and broad killer shoulders and those pecs, oh god, he was really irresistible. I stared at him, dazzled and filled lust.

“Like what you see, my love?” Javid smirked and I shook my head to get out of my dazzled trance. Then I remembered that Javid had bitten me and panic. I’m a vampire. Oh god!!! I touched my neck to see if I had the scar but it felt the same. Javid laughed as he realized what I was looking for. “Do not worry my darling. You are not one of us yet” he kissed took my hand and kissed it softly.

“But what about when you bit me?” I asked, confused.

“I wasn’t changing you; that would mess up the whole heir thing. You just have my blood running through your veins. I made you mine, so no other vampire male will ever touch you again. You are now destined to be mine…forever” he whispered, brushed his lips to mine.

“You made me yours!!!” I shouted.

“Is there a problem with that?” he asked innocently.

“Of course there’s a problem with that! I have vampire blood running through my veins now, not just any vampires but yours!!” I yelled and was about to stand up when he caught my wrist and pulled me to him. I landed right on his bare chest, my hands touching his six pack. They felt so good under my fingers, better than I imagined.

“You will get use to the idea eventually” he whispered.

“Yes, but—” his lips were on mine suddenly. My eyes widen and I tried to push away, but he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me there, closed to him. Oh god, please just hold on, don’t kissed him back, I pleaded to myself. But I couldn’t hold any longer. He just kissed so damn well. So I kissed him back. My hands ran down his amazing muscles and I heard him groan softly. His hands left my waist and went down, ran over my butt and settled down on my thighs. I shivered all over. His touch was so soothing; it made me feel all woozy inside. But this time, his kiss wasn’t rough and hard like his others we had shared before. It was gentle and soft; no one had ever kissed me like this. It was new to me, and it was great. Better than any rough kiss ever. The kiss was so soft and mild; it completely made my mind blank.

He deepened our kiss and his tongue entered my mouth. I moan. He flipped us over so that he was now on top of me and cupped my left breast gently. But before we could get any farther someone behind us cleared their throat and I froze. Javid just growled against my lips and kept his eyes closed.

“What the hell do you want?” he snarled.

“Josephine wants to talk to you, but I see you’re busy right now, so I—”

“No, no, it’s fine” he got off of me and pulled his shirt on. He turned back to the dumbstruck me and kissed my frozen lips softly. “We’ll talk later, my love” he walked out of the room and his friend gave me a curious look, then he grinned.

“You have a good evening, miss” he vowed and then left. Oh god, what have I done? I dropped my head on a pillow and groan. Can this just get any worst?

#68 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 04:53 PM

oh my god! oh my god! oh my god!!!!

I'm only in chapter three but right now I feel like hitting myself. I cannot believe I haven't read this story! I swear to god, Emily, you are such an AWESOME writer!!

And Javid is SO Troy!

Ahhhh!

I can't wait to read more. Okay, okay. I've typed enough. I have to read more! more! more! *squeals* I haven't gotten exited about a story like this in AGES!!

AWESOME, DUDETTE!!

#69 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 04:58 PM

*gasps*

Emily... you write THE sexiest scenes EVER. I'm dead serious.

Wow... And you're awesome with the fight scenes as well!

*goes to read ch.5*

#70 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:00 PM

you are cracking me up julia!!! LMAO!!

i am almost finished with the next chapter

love

~emily~

LMAO!

#71 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:01 PM

Oh. My. God.
you let him make him his!
well yeah its only hte next possible thing that could happen
bu ti want to be his forever not her<grumble>
update soon
hasta

maca-roni

#72 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:06 PM

I can't stop grinning. My mom thinks I've gone insane. I swear. She's like looking at me all weirdly.

*jumps up and down*

They went to third base!

YAY!

Lol

He's so hot it's not even funny. And he is SO Troy. Even if he isn't they HAVE to wind up together!

I'm so happy right now I feel like I'm high. I have never felt like this about a story. Seriously. Twilight was good, but this is like...AMAZING!

Ch.7 here I come! *runs*

#73 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:12 PM

I can't stop grinning. My mom thinks I've gone insane. I swear. She's like looking at me all weirdly.

*jumps up and down*

They went to third base!

YAY!

Lol

He's so hot it's not even funny. And he is SO Troy. Even if he isn't they HAVE to wind up together!

I'm so happy right now I feel like I'm high. I have never felt like this about a story. Seriously. Twilight was good, but this is like...AMAZING!

Ch.7 here I come! *runs*

i am so glad you like the story Julia
i guess we have that in common because i absolutely love your stories as well !! :icon_flower: :krakrani:

#74 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:16 PM

I can't breathe. I swear to god or whoever is up there, I can't freaking BREATHE right now. i think my mom will have to call the ambulance soon. I can't breathe!!

He wants her to have his KID!

I can't breathe...

I have to read more. Oh, my god...

#75 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:18 PM

wow julia calm down
deep breathes.
come on emily
do you want her^ to pass out?!

#76 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:20 PM

Remember that breathing thing before? Yeah, well, I just died.

#77 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:21 PM

wow julia calm down
deep breathes.
come on emily
do you want her^ to pass out?!

inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale

don't pass out on me julia!!

lol

~emily~

#78 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:29 PM

For the love of god, Emily, you're killing me!

That was sooo good! Javid is so, so, so HOT. Hot doesn't even cover it. Oh, my god...

I think I'm dead. Oh my god...

This is your BEST story yet. You should SO get it published.

I swear. Javid kicks ass in the hot characters list. HA! Take that Edward, m'boy!

**screams* This is so good!

*yells* Javid, honey, I'll have your heir!

Okay, I admit that was weird. Lmao

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

If you update now, I'll love you forever and ever!

“I wasn’t changing you; that would mess up the whole heir thing. You just have my blood running through your veins. I made you mine, so no other vampire male will ever touch you again. You are now destined to be mine…forever” he whispered, brushed his lips to mine.

My mouth literally fell open when I read that. Why?! Why, I ask you!! Why can't *I* have his blood in MY veins?? Ahem.

This is sooo good I don't think even you realize it. Oh my god.. Wow... Honestly, it's the best story I have ever read and that from me to you with all sincerity. This is beyond words. It's really THAT good. The plot is amazing.

PLEASE UPDATE!!

#79 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:33 PM

i guess we have that in common because i absolutely love your stories as well !!

Pfffft! My stories are like NOTHING compared to this.

So tell me. When will  you be updating?

:D

*opera singing* I LOVE THIS STORY!

[Do you see how crazy it has made me? Seriously.] 

#80 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:37 PM

*yells* Javid, honey, I'll have your heir!

LMAO!!!
you can say the weirdest things julia but they always crack me up lol
and i am sooooooo glad you like this story, i really enjoy writing it
and i used all my brain cells to finally make Javid the greatest, sexiest, musculariest(?), best kissiest(?) vampire ever!!
god, i love him, but you know, as my son or maybe brother
i so wish their was a guy like him *sighs dreamly*
anyway, that's how i came up with him, i want everything he has on my future boyfriend lol

anyway, i am almost finished with the update!!

love you all

~emily~

P.S. i say both edward and Javid are hot lol and maybe i'll publish it, just look for the book midnight sky by Emily briana Perez in a couple of years lol

#81 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:40 PM

i call javid!
ha nobody's called him yet.
hes mine no touching
julia you can have him on the wekkends though.
hasta

maca-roni

#82 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:44 PM

HA! You WISH, Roni!

I called him first and I made that clear! I have Javid and he's mine and you KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!

In fact, *smirks* he's sitting right next to me...giving me a hickey. Righ, Javid, love?

*Javid nods*

HA!

god, i love him, but you know, as my son or maybe brother

Even Emily said he's mine!
Righ, Emily?

*Emily nods*

SEE?!

#83 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:44 PM

no hes mine
hes on my bed right now!

#84 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:46 PM

crap i ment, he right on my bed( fully clothed) right now!

#85 puppy_lover

puppy_lover

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:57 PM

Thank you

You updated

I'm sooo happy

*does happy dance*

Please update again

Soon

~t~

#86 takari28

takari28

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:17 PM

FANATASIC UPDATES!!
Update soon.

~Kari~

#87 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 02:17 PM

In fact, *smirks* he's sitting right next to me...giving me a hickey. Righ, Javid, love?

LMAO!!!!!
i am serious, there are tears coming out of my eyes right now from laughing LOL!!!! *falls to floor laughing crazily*

hes on my bed right now!

LMAO!!!
you girls are killing me here!!!! LMAO!!

#88 Ranma

Ranma

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:22 PM

omfg omfg i love it!!! :D :D update emily!!
javid is sizzling!!!

#89 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:03 PM

i am writing an update right now :icon_flower:

#90 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:21 PM

YAY!! You're writing the update! Please put it on here soon!

signed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users