Photo

Dark Love (PG-13)

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

Poll: Dark Love (PG-13) (123 member(s) have cast votes)

do you think brothers are annoying?

1. Yes!! (51 votes [39.23%])

Percentage of vote: 39.23%

2. Sometimes (36 votes [27.69%])

Percentage of vote: 27.69%

3. no, not really (5 votes [3.85%])

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

4. I don't have a brother (38 votes [29.23%])

Percentage of vote: 29.23%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 04:32 PM

Dark Love

Chapter one

“Mom, I still don’t understand, why do we have to move to New York?” I cried as my mom started packing the furnisher.

“Your will work less over there, honey. He will have a big office and will get more money than here. We are going to start all over again, and we are going to do it as a family” she smiled and kissed my forehead. My father is a doctor, a doctor that likes to move EVERY 4 MONTHS!! And my mother is a lawyer who never spends time at home, she’s always working. Great, Corbin is so not going to like this. I promised him we will not move anymore.

“We moved to this place not even 4 months ago, I made friends here, mom. And now we are moving again and I have to make new ones? You think being in high school is easy?” I glared at her.

“I was in high school once too, honey. I know what its like” she smiled and kept packing.

“You graduated like…30 years ago. It’s different now. A lot has changed since” I whined and sat on the couch.

“Please stop whining and just help me pack!” my mother snapped.

“Hey! Eric isn’t doing anything either” I pointed out.

“He’s a senior now, he has to study and work harder. Now please help me and stop worrying about your brother” she narrowed her eyes at me before turning to pack things again.

“Worried, puh-lease” I rolled my eyes and took a cookie out of the jar. It was the last cookie and I got it!! Oh yeah!! I won and you lost big brother, hah!

Speak of the devil and he will appear. My brother came rushing down the stairs and took the cookie right out of my hands.

“Thanks, sis”

“Hey!! Give that back” but it was too late, he already took a bite.

“Here” he spit the cookie out of his mouth and held out his hand to me.

“Ew, gross” I wrinkled my nose and he grinned.

“I didn’t think so” he ate the rest of the cookie.

“I’ll get you back for this” I gave him the evil eye.

“Amy Bethany Vinci, stop bothering your brother please” my mother said.

“He started it and he ate my cookie!!” I shrieked.

“Maybe if you would have listen and helped me packing that wouldn’t have happened” she scowled.

“But—”

“But nothing, come and help me pack now, young lady” I glared at my brother who was grinning at me like an idiot.

“I am so going to get you for this” I mouthed and he laughed. I swear that if he wasn’t my brother he would have been dead. I could kill him with just a snap of my fingers, but I love him, even though he is really annoying. Oh, Can this get any worst?

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

I have to say, that the house in New York is bigger than the one we had in Chicago. It is a two floor white mansion, with a big backyard and a garage big enough for 6 cars. It was cool, but I still will have to go to school tomorrow and meet new friends. I got out of the car and took my suitcase with me. I almost dropped it though, not because it was heavy, or because it was about to slip, oh no, it wasn’t because any of that. But because I just saw the most beautiful thing ever.

He had brown hair that fell lightly to his eyes and he was gorgeous. His t-shirt had cutoff sleeves that displayed golden tan skin, heavily muscled arms, and broad shoulders. He was in front of his two story cream yellow mansion washing a red big hummer. I really couldn’t stop staring at him, I mean, I had a boyfriend named Corbin, but he was not here to stop me was he? He still lives in Chicago but we made sure that we’ll see each other every week. I mean, sure his dad is rich and has this big private plain, but I don’t think distance relationships really work out that much, but a least we are going to give it a try. Corbin was hot though I have to say, he had dark black hair and gray beautiful eyes. He was a football player and the most popular boy in our school.

As I kept staring at the gorgeous guy, I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see my brother’s grinning face.

“Did you know that is rude to stare?” I glared at him.

“Staring at who?” my mother’s head popped out of the trunk.

“Amy is checking that guy out” he gesture to the god washing the hummer and my mother’s eyes sparkled. Ok, this is totally not the reaction I was expecting. My father opened the house front door and started moving in the furnisher.

“He’s a hunk, isn’t he?” my mother winked. Ok, this is getting kind of weird.

“Ok, you girls are really freaking me out” my brother gave us a weird look before picking up a box and walking into the house after my dad.

“You know who they are mom?” I asked her.

“Sure, that the Ramos family. Really nice people and our new neighbors, you should see the rest of the family, those people are gorgeous. All of them are, they all look like models” she whispered. “I think that’s their youngest son, Troy” she pointed at the hottie.

“How old is he?” I asked her, interested.

“16 or 18 I think, I don’t know. Come on now, stop ogling at the boy and help us bring in the furnisher” hello, mom, you were ogling too. I took the first box I could get my hands and picked it up. Ok, so this time, I did drop the box, and plates spilled out of it and crashed to the floor, my mom’s plates!!!! AHHHH! She’s going to kill me!!

I stood there, looking at the pieces of glasses, acres to death. I so am not going to get allowance this year. I bent down and started picking it up. Then a big golden tan hand appeared and started to help me. I looked up, surprise and was met by the hottie I was staring at not even 2 minutes ago. He looked up and smiled, I felt my breath catch. He had the most beautiful rich golden-brown eyes I had ever seen in my life. And that smile, oh god, he was so gorgeous. I didn’t even realize when he finished picking up all the broken pieces and put them on the box. He held out his hands and smiled.

“Hi, you must be the new neighbors; it’s a pleasure to meet you. My name is Troy” I shook his hand and stared at him like an idiot. He really was smoking, but it’s weird, the only hotties I have ever met is my boyfriend and—oh never mind, they don’t count anyway, they are all dead.

“It’s nice to meet you too, Troy, my name is Amy” I smiled.

“Do you need help carrying that box inside?” he asked.

“If you don’t mind, of course” I suddenly felt back to my normal self.

“I won’t mind” he smiled down at me and picked up a heavy looking with all the plates like it weighted 3 pounds instead of 70. I took the black bag that held my most important belongings and he followed me into the house. He put the box down in the living room and dusted his hands.

“Thanks” I smiled.

“No problem, Amy. It was nice meeting you” he smiled but it didn’t reach his eyes. His eyes were filled with what looked like curiosity and awareness. Could he be…? No that’s impossible. But you can’t ever be too sure, they are everywhere.

i am writing the next chapter right now :icon_flower:
enjoy!!

#2 takari28

takari28

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 04:36 PM

I like it. Update soon.

~Kari~

#3 Hugs*&*Kisses

Hugs*&*Kisses

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 6,818 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:53 PM

Oooh...I like the sound of this...

Great start!

Update Soon...

~Joanne-xo

#4 jess_m_fan

jess_m_fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 06:05 PM

me likey. me likey. for sure. from your other stories i can definetely tell this one will be a great story. although was there anohter story with that name? i'm sure there was, but it was way different. any way update.

before i forget, Em, i'm not sure if you write this story, but if you did, please let me know. it was great and it would be a shame if it wasn't continued. it was about a vampire girl called Cassandra (aka Gemma). here are my fav snippets.
or if anybody knows who wrote this, please let me know.

"Gemma huh? I thought your name was Cassandra?" he whispered in my ear – so much for a warm welcome…

I'm going to re-kill Elizabeth, she put my name down as GEMMA, no-wonder she let me use her car! She knows I hate that name, although she loves it! She probably couldn't help herself, but I couldn't let - Daniel was it? -Know that,

"What? You didn't think I'd give my real name, did you?" I said feigning a bored voice.

Hah! He can't say anything back with that retort,

"Actually, I didn't even think you would come to school. What are you going to do? Keep to the shadows?"

He almost hissed that, anger lacing every word, with slight disbelief. I turned to him and with honey eyes and voice in place said,

"I'm special."

The shock on his face almost made me laugh out loud, but all I did was a slow sexy smile and turn away. Round 1 Cassandra, ding ding ding,

"OK OK people, people, we're going to do fight scenes… free style first. Gemma, Daniel, You go first, now let me set the scene; Daniel, you've just found out that Gemma is a vampire and as a slayer it's your job to kill her.. OK GO!"

Man what a coincidence, crap, cute, hot, sexy Daniel was giving me a death glare, while smiling. God it made me just want to jump his bones even more.

"I bet Gemma isn't even your real name." He said, I imagine trying to make me retort.

And we were of,

"Well duh, I couldn't come up to you and say, Hi, I'm Cassandra, can I kill you?"

HIS FACE! Shock, again, but I could see the mischief in his eyes, everyone in the room was watching us,

"Why don't you crawl back from wherever you came from?" he demanded

He was getting angry, this was fun,

"I would go back to my penthouse, but I'm having way to much fun." I said with a careless laugh

"Witch." He sneered

"No honey, I'm a vampire, witches don't exist."

Most the boys snickered at this.

"Fantastic, now fight."

Ms Malone, why don't you give you're gob a rest.

HE HIT ME!

I didn't fall over, but it made me step back, I think it was the shock. The class all held their breath, I pretended my face hurt. Then WHAM, I punched him in the face, not hard, but hard enough for him to fall over, before I knew what was happening, my feet had been swept from under me and I was staring at the ceiling. I flipped up like they do in the movies but without my hands,

"You'll pay for that slayer." I hissed.

"So...How was school?"

Elizabeth
asked in a chirpy voice, while pulling out some wannabes slayers teeth.

"You know, SO’K, it's not fun or anything...Oh, would you leave him alone for a sec? I wanna try something." I said exasperated.

I have the best idea, I went to the bathroom and got Elizabeth
's favourite shampoo, then I sprayed some in the slayer's eyes. You know? Guy's can scream higher than girls.

"Nice, you're ssooo creative, although next time...DON'T use MY shampoo!!"

Ha, that's the second time she's been nice to me in three days, weird.

"Whateva. I'm going out." I said.

Let me explain my room, it's largish, with black walls and no windows, there's a huge fall-length mirror on one of the walls and a plasma screen on another. The best feature in my room is the bed, it's a four-poster, double bed with back and red sheets, there's a red kind of see-through drape around it that you can pull up, like curtains.

-My room is so gothic.-

please get back to me. and update soon. well, as soon as after the boards open again on 4th June.

Fanta :angel12:

#5 Ranma

Ranma

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 06:25 PM

it's good!
update
:)

although was there anohter story with that name? i'm sure there was, but it was way different.

yeah it was my story about this girl having a dark secrets but i deleted it
lol

#6 jess_m_fan

jess_m_fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 06:28 PM

^^ yes! that's the one i was talking about. i still don't understand why you deleted your stuff. it was brilliant.

#7 book babe

book babe

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 06:30 PM

i like it

please update soon

lotsa love
book :icon_study: babe

#8 meD8orsrok!

meD8orsrok!

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 06:55 PM

great start but i'm kinda confused...

~annie :020:

#9 ~Emivelis~

~Emivelis~

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:14 PM

hey!!!!
i am here in my sisters user name
i just wanted to let you guys know that you are going to get it when i post the next chapter!!!!

Love you all

~emily~

#10 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:35 PM

i am almost done with the second chapter
but i don't know if i am going to post it today lol
i'll try though
before they do the upgrade or whatever they are doing in this board lol

#11 *littleless16candles*

*littleless16candles*

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 08:49 PM

Ahhhhh...........
*sighs*
Another story from the wonderful, splendifirous, greatest,
prettiest [probably], most coolest writer EVER!!!!!
i'm so happy you made another story! :)
is this one supernatural?
Of course it is........ isn't it????

And Fanta I think the story you
posted snippets of was opal's story
{Don't know the name}
but Ranma did have a story title
similar to this was and I was just wondering what
happened to it................. :unsure:

Update, Your Greatness [Emily]
Before they upgrade it!! :P

•○• Kati ♥ [Chives]

#12 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 09:05 PM

i love your new story emily!
please update soon
hasta

roni

#13 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 11:30 AM

i have written 8 chapters for this story already lol
but i have to proofread all of them first lol
love you all
i'll post the 2 chapter in a fwew minutes

P.s. the board is back yay!!!

~emily~

#14 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 01:26 PM

i am almost finish!!lol

#15 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 01:43 PM

Chapter 2

I groan as my alarm clock started beeping, it was 12 a.m. already. I groggily stood up from bed and opened my black bag. I took out the leather mini skirt, the strappy black heels and the black leather corset. It's time to hunt some bloodsuckers.

I slipped into my hunting clothes and put some mascara around my sky blue eyes. I brushed my long brown hair with blond highlights and put on some lip gloss. I have to do this every single day at midnight and it gets a little tiring.

I bent and pulled out the floorboards I had unglued this afternoon and where I now keep my weapons. I looked at each of the weapons; which one should I take today? Hmmm. I had about 50 weapons and it's really hard to decide which one I should take.

I took a little bottle of holy water, two daggers, and two wooden sticks. I'm sure that's enough. I strapped both my daggers around my thighs, along with the wooden sticks. And hid the little bottle of holy water between my breasts; yes, the bottle is that little but I am sure no one would dare look there, unless I get to slay a pervert vampire today, which I have before.

I took hold of my small poisonous pocket knifes; it will take only seconds before the poison touches their heart and kills them, is easier killing them this way, unless you want to fight them.

I took my favorite weapon; vampire fingers. I had about 50 slaying weapons, all of them were from Japan, I had: Manrikigusari chain, Manriki chain, Plum blossom tanto, Pirate twister, Long bowwhich I used only when I am hunting in the woods or forest, away from humans, Roman dagger, Shoulder harness knife, Swirl handle knife, Double dagger set, Folding knife, Vampire fingers, Grappling hook, Steel little balls, Morning star flail, Spiked mace, Caltrops, Military knife set, Daggers, Butterfly swords, pikes and Batlle mace, etc.

I could become a weapon seller or something, if I wanted to. I had a lot to spare, but it's for safety. I have had a lot of vampires going after me before at midnight.

I took the bottle filled with green liquid and gulp it down. I gagged, it tasted horrible but it was the only thing that would attract vampires to us. The liquid sweetens our blood and makes them thirsty. Tomasthe president and boss of the vampire slayers clantold me my blood was already sweet and drinking the liquid would only make it sweeter, but I pointed out that it would be easier tracking vampires that way. That shut him up for the rest of the day.

When I made sure I had everything I needed, I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Steven, he is my partner and also my best guy friend.

"Ready, Amy?" he answered the first ring.

"Yep, I'll be down in two minutes" I said as I took my small guns, each bullet was bless by a priest.

"Be there or be square, love ya"

"See ya" ok, so maybe I didn't mention that Steven is gay, a very hot gay I have to say. The first time I met him I actually hit on him, until he finally snapped and told me he was gay, I thought he was joking at first because he wanted to get rid of me, but then I saw the way he acted and spoke, it was so obvious. It really is a shame though; all the hot guys are mostly gay. He has green dreamy eyes and black straight hair that falls limply on his forehead. He is tall and muscled, he's totally smoking. He has very good taste on clothes, he was the one who got me the miniskirt and the corset, and we go shopping all the time. He moved here with me, but my parents don't know. They don't know that their only daughter is a slayer or that her best guy friend is gay. But is better this way, it's not like we are that close anyway, not even my brother knows. My parents don't even know I sneaked out at night. It like I don't exist for them.

I saw lights coming from my window and knew he was here. I got up, put the rest of the weapons away and put back the floorboards quietly. I opened the window, it was freezing but I was already use to it, I have 2 years doing this. I grabbed my black long cloak and put it around my freezing shoulders. I jumped out of my window and landed right on my feet, I was in the second floor window. Slaying training does that to you, gives you good reflexes. I walked towards Steven's shiny silver jaguar and smiled when I saw him. He always goes with me when my parents decide to move again. I opened the passenger door and slipped in.

"You look hot in that, girl" he winked. He was wearing a pair of black jeans and a black button up shirt. He looked hot too.

"And that's all thanks to you, baby" I laughed and kissed both his cheeks. "So, who are we slaying tonight?" I asked. He handed me some papers from under his seat and I stared at it curiously.

"Tomas told me to give you this. He was really angry when he found out about you moving again. He's getting a little tired of that" he snickered.

"Tell me about it" I muttered darkly. "So, who's the vampire?" I changed the subject.

"His name is Javid Angelus, 816 years old, was born in Rome in 1191. Has blue eyes and black dark hair, very big guy, muscular, very powerful and tricky" he said.

"Javid Angelus, hmmm, was he related to Isaac II Angelus the Byzantine emperor?" I asked him, interested.

"You can say that. He's very clever and dangerous, Amy. You'll have to be careful" he looked down at me, he eyes concerned.

"Don't worry, Stevie, I know how to take care of myself" I smiled and patted his hand. But he didn't smile back; he always gets like this when I have to slay. I sighed and shook my head. "I been a slayer for 2 years already, Steven, I learned from my mistakes, I know how vampires are already" I can't even keep track of how many times those bloodsuckers have hurt me, maybe 50 times or 100.

"Promise you'll be careful, Amy" he looked down at me with his green worried eyes. He is so sweet, if he had a boyfriend, that guy would be the luckiest gay guy in the world. I wished Corbin was like this. I grinned and kissed his forehead.

"I promise" he smiled in relief.

"Good luck" he stopped the car. I looked out the window and at the crowded club.

"Are you sure he's here?" I asked, uncertain.

"This is where he gets his preys" he frowned.

"Ok, see you later" I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"Take care, baby" he said as he drove away. Well, time for some slaying, I thought cheerfully. I approached the entrance. People glared and complain as I cut them, they must have been waiting for hours, but this was an emergency. The guy that stood in front of the entranced looked down at me through his dark lenses and smiled.

"You must be Beth" he smiled and moved aside to let me pass. I bet Tomas called and let the club manager know I was coming, god I love that old guy. Tomas has been the president of the slayer school for 30 years. He's a nice guy and always knows what he's doing. He wife and kids were killed by vampires about 20 years ago, so that's what got him into the whole slaying thing.

"Yes, I am. Thanks" I smiled and walked in. The music was loud and the ground vibrated under my feet. The whole place smelled like sweat and drugs. I really don't like to go to clubs.

Then that's when I felt it, vampire aura; cold and sweet, it makes me shiver all over. I looked towards the bar and my eyes narrowed. There was someone sitting on the booths, and it fit the vampire's description perfectly, Big, tall, muscular, and black dark hair. But I couldn't see his eyes, his back was to me. A grin spread across my lips and I started walking towards him. This is going to be fun. I walked through the dancing crowd. When I reached the bar, I sat down next to him on a booth and order tequila.

I saw him froze from the corner of my eyes and knew that my scent had already affected him. He turned his gaze to me and his dark thick long lashes framed darkblue eyes. Perfect. A grin appeared on his lips when he saw me and he turned so his booth was angle towards me.

"What's a lovely girl like you doing here?" he voice was like melting honey and had an accent to it. Sweet, hot and sexy voice, but I was already used to the sound, so it didn't affect me as much as before. But his was different, sweeter and much sexier. I turned my eyes on him and almost spit out my tequila. He was HOT!! Oh god, his description is nothing compared to the real him. He had a perfect straight nose, full kissable lips, and a strong clenched jaw. He has had to be the hottest vampire I have ever seen. And it's a shame that he was going to die. I pretended to be dazzled, even though I truly was, but that's the reaction vampires expected from humans when they talk.

"What else is there to do on a Sunday?" I smiled "What's a guy like you doing here?" I threw his question right back at him. My hands traveled up his muscular arm and settle on his strong broad shoulder. I was enjoying the feel of his muscles more than I should. "There are other things much more fun than partying. If you know what I mean" I looked at him from under my long lashes. With my other hand I sliced my finger with my blade. It's easier this way, it would distract him.

He looked at me with a grinned on his lips, and he eyes grew darker, he already smelled the blood and fell right into the trap.

"What's your name, darling?" he grinned and placed his big warm hands on my lap. Wait, warm? Aren't vampires always cold? This is totally weird. But I didn't let my guard down; I kept the flirty smile on my lips.

"Beth, Bethany" I answered and my hands covered his.

"Bethany, what a beautiful name, why don't we get out of here and get to know each other betterBeth?" he whispered, leaning towards me. Whoa, is this guy for real? He sure does move faster than the other vampires I have met. He must be really thirsty. Well, I can help him with that. I will make sure he is never thirsty again.

I took his hands in mine and stood up. He followed me as I started heading to the back door exit. I got you now vamp boy, I smirked. I opened the exit door and it closed behind me quietly. We were in the dark alley, right where I wanted him.

A hand came down to my shoulder and spun me around. I was suddenly pulled into a hot fiery kiss. Oh god!! This guy sure knows how to kiss a girl. Too bad he has to die. But I don't have to kill him right now, do I? No, not yet, I am going to steal some more kisses and then I am going to get the job done. I know that I have a boyfriend already and shouldn't be kissing a guy, but this is my job and this guy is a vampire and this doesn't count as a real kiss, right? This does not mean I am cheating on my boyfriend, am I right? Oh, who cares, it's not like he's here anyway.

Ok, so we were kissing, and very fiercely too, and next thing I knew, I was pushed up against a wall that I didn't even know was behind me. Ok, I think it's time for the slaying now, before things get out of hand.

So I slowlyand carefully took the daggers out from under my skirt and was prepared to stab it into his back, when suddenly, a hand caught mine and the vampire broke our kiss.

"Nice tryslayer" he whispered in my ear and twisted my wrist until I let go of the dagger. Great, I knew making out with him wasn't a good idea. I am such a wanna-be-kissed freak. I knee his stomach and he quickly let go of me. He backed away and grinned.

"You thought you could really fool me with your little game didn't you, Bethany or should I say, Amy?" he laughed bitterly and I stared at him, dumbfound. How did he know my name!!! Oh god, what's happening? What kind of vampire is he?!! Did he hear my conversation with Steven before I even stepped inside the club?? I bet he did. I mean, how else could he know my name!!!?

I let go of the problem, for now, and reached for my other dagger, but all I caught was air. "Are you looking for this, darling?" he smirked and held up my other dagger in the air. I am so dead. Then, his fangs grew and he smiled his pointed ultra white teeth. "I think I am going to have a little fun with you before I kill you. It's been a long time since I had a slayer going after me" he grinned and threw the dagger in the far side of the alley.

"I don't think so, leech" I wasn't going to give up that easily. I took out my throwing stars and hurled it at him, but he was too damn fast, much faster than the other vampires I had slay. I threw him another star, but missed. Damn!! Stupid bloo

A forced so hard hit me on the chest and I was back up against the wall again. Javid face inches away from mine, staring at me with hungry dark eyes. He lowered his mouth to my throat and his teeth grace my neck, I struggle against his hold, but he held me still.

"You smell really appetizing, dear. I would have kept you if you were nicer" he whispered with his roman accent. "Now, where am I going to start?" he pulled back and his eyes swept my body. I couldn't move, I was stuck, like something or someone invisible was holding me still. I looked at Javid's eyes and noticed that his gaze were on my lips. "Your lips look good enough. Pink, full, warm and soft" he leaned down and his lips brushed against mine, I wanted to push him away but I couldn't move or speak. Damn him, I feel so helpless "Say good bye slayer" he whispered against my lips and I felt his fangs touch my bottom lip. Oh god, this is the end. I closed my eyes and awaited my death, but the pain on my lips never came. Instead I heard Javid hiss and curse loudly. I opened my eyes to see Javid on the cemented dark floor and Steven on the other side of the alley with a bow on his hands. There was an arrow sticking out of Javid's left arm and he growled loudly.

"I'll get you for this, slayer" he hissed before shimmering away. I looked up at Steven's angry face and bit my lip.

"Sorry" I murmured and looked down at my strappy heels, like a child caught with a cookie in her hand before dinner.

"Better safe than sorry" was all he said before we walked back to the car and drove home. This is bad; this is really, really bad. A vampire is still out there and we have failed a mission, Tomas is going to be so pissed.

comments? :icon_flower:
http://www.valleymar...p...age&pID=765
if you want to know what 'vampire fingers' is there a picture of it in this site

#16 jess_m_fan

jess_m_fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 02:19 PM

thanks chives/kate for letting me know. i shall try to chase up Opal, yeah i know her.

and i absolutely, definitely agree with Chives' comments. you're one super writer.

#17 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 02:21 PM

i have the next chapter ready!! :icon_flower:

i'll post it later

~emily~

#18 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:18 PM

Chapter 3

Beep, beep, beep, beep. My stupid alarm clock beeped right in my ear. I groan took the bat I had under my bed and hit it with all my strength. The alarm died slowly and then quieted. I sighed and was about to go to sleep again when my mom yelled from down the stairs.

“Amy Bethany!!! Wake up right now, young lady. Today’s school!!” my mother yelled and I grunted. I shouldn’t have stayed so late last night, but I had to call Tomas and let him know that I failed. Then after I finished calling him, Steven and I went out and bought some McDonalds because I was hungry to death. By the time I sneaked back to my room it was 4 am.

I got up from bed and walked sleepily to my bathroom. I slipped off my hunting clothes— which I slept with last night and it was very uncomfortable, I guess I was just too tired to change—and turned on the hot water. I washed my hair with cherry shampoo. It felt good and my head felt refreshed, I love my cherry shampoo. I slipped into a black jean mini skirt—which I won’t be able to bent in—, black wife beater with a pink skull on it, and black pumas. I brushed my teeth and put some make up on; I did not like the look of those bags under my eyes. I curled my hair and put on some gloss on my dry lips. I was so nervous, today was my first day of school and I have to meet new people. I grabbed my ‘Baby Phat’ bag and walked out of my room.

The minute I stepped out, my cell phone rang and I picked up.

“Hello?”

“Hey, baby” I heard a familiar deep voice say.

“Corbin? Oh my god, I can’t believe is you. I miss you so much!” I am so happy he called me. The weird thing is, I really don’t feel guilty that I kissed a guy behind his back.

“I miss you too baby. I can’t wait to see you this weekend” he voice was so sweet and I didn’t even realized how much I missed it. Wait, this weekend?

“This weekend?! You are coming to see me this weekend!!?” I couldn’t help but smiled at the sound of that.

“Yep, I am. I can’t wait to see you” he sounded like he was telling the truth.

“Aw, I can’t wa—” but at that moment my mom yelled.

“Your friend is here to pick you up!! Hurry up!!” she can be very annoying sometimes.

“What friend? Is she talking about Steven?” he sounded really upset now. Did I mention that he was a slayer too? Yep, that’s where I met him actually.

“Yes, why do you sound so upset?” I asked, but I already knew the answer.

“He’s a guy, Amy. I know the way guys think” he grunted.

“He’s gay for god sake’s, Corbin. How many times do I have to tell you that?” I was getting really angry at him now.

“Look, we are not getting into this argument again. I’ll see you this weekend. Love you” he said, still upset.

“Love you too” I glared and shut the phone. The horns outside became urgent and I groan.

“I am coming!!” I yelled, frustrated. I walked outside to see an impatient Steven in the driver’s seat. I opened the passenger door and slipped in. “god, sleep much?” I said, annoyed.

“Whatever” he said and turned on the car again. I looked outside my window just in time to see Troy slipping into his red hummer. He looked up and met my gaze. God, he is so hot. But I swear that as I stared into his eyes, I saw them changing from brown-golden to a familiar sky blue. I saw him grinning at me as I stared at him in shock before he got in his hummer and drove away. Could Troy be Javid? Na, it must be my imagination, I knew I should have slept more. Steven and I drove to school singing to the radio. When we got to school, the nervousness was gone, at least I still have Steven, who is my only truly friend.

We got out of his silver jaguar and walked towards the office. We were late; the parking lot was empty, which is a good thing because there won’t be any staring or anything. We walked into the office and got our schedules. NO!! We don’t have any classes together , only lunch.

“Oh man, Tomas said that he was going to make me a senior but he didn’t say he…” Steven trailed off as he stared at the other side of the parking lot. He looked daze. I followed his gaze and then I found myself staring at Troy. He was walking towards us.

“Who is THAT?” Steven said and smiled.

“That’s my new neighbor, I didn’t know he went to this school” I said and waved at Troy. “Don’t hit on him, he’s not gay and I am sure of that” I hissed.

“How do you know?” Steven crossed his arms.

“Because I have talked to him before and he doesn’t appear gay to me. Plus, don’t you have that gaydar thing, where you can tell if someone is gay or not?” I smirked knowingly.

“Humph” Steven glared at me, then something flickered in his eyes and he smiled. “You like him don’t you? You have a boyfriend you know” he said and giggled.

“Sure I like him, like a friend” I glared.

“Mm hmm” he said.

“I am serious” I glared at him.

“Whatever” was all he said before Troy reached us.

“Hey, Amy, it’s nice to see you here” he smiled down at me and I felt my heart speeding up a beat “Do you guys need help finding your classes?” he asked and looked at Steven who was almost drooling. I cleared my throat and hit Steven’s ribs with my elbow. He straightened and smiled.

“I am a senior, so I’ll see you guys later I guess” Steven smiled down at me and kissed my cheek. “He’s a hunk” he whispered in my ear and winked. I rolled my eyes.

“Take care” I said. I turned to Troy to find him staring down at me, his eyes curious. I smiled and took his hand. “Lead the way” he grinned and started walking to the junior wing. I know that I shouldn’t be holding another guy’s hand while I have my boyfriend’s to hold whenever I want, but I couldn’t help it. Troy’s hands were big, manly, warm and soft. I wonder how they would feel if they went around my waist.

“What do you have first, Amy?” he asked and smiled down at me, but again, the smile didn’t reach his eyes, it never did.

“English, and you?” I don’t know what it is, but when I look into Troy’s eyes, they look familiar; it feels like I know him from somewhere, like he’s hiding something. I went back to my theory about Troy being Javid, but that’s impossible. Troy has a heartbeat, I can heart it, thanks to the slayer training, and he’s warm, very warm and soft. And he’s not pale; his skin is the most beautiful gold color, almost tan. He seemed normal to me. But what I saw when I was leaving this morning, what that really my imagination, The way his eye color changed from brown gold to the beautiful blue of Javid’s eyes? This is really, really confusing and impossible. But what about his eyes, they look so mysterious and aware, dark secrets were buried under them.

“Great, me too” he smiled, and he doesn’t have an accent like Javid either, but Javid is hot, like him. He is just so beautiful and gorgeous and sweet, and that smile, that smile that makes your insides melt. How can he be that leech that tried to kill me 8 hours ago? It’s just so impossible.

We walked to English class together and I let go of his hands, even though I didn’t want to. I handed the teacher the slip that the receptionist gave me and he signed it.

“Welcome to English class, Miss Vinci. I am Mr. Turner. You may sit down with Mr. Ramos, since you guys already know each other, if you have any questions I am always here” he smiled and shook my hand. He’s nice; I think I am really going to get a long with this teacher.

“It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Turner” I smiled. I turned around and found the whole class staring at me curiously. I groan quietly; great, I am going to be staring at all day. Some of the boys were giving me winks and all I wanted was to throw daggers at them. Some just whistle as I passed them. I reached the desk Troy and I were going to share for the rest of the year and set my back bag down carefully. My daggers were in there and so were my throwing stars. I always made sure was securely shut and that it had the lock on.

Troy smirked at me and I smiled. As long as Troy is there beside me I won’t have a problem with school at all.

The first day of school passed quickly, I made some friends, well, not friends really, just hypocrites with fake smiles on their lips and jealousy and envy shining in their eyes. But I did make a lot of guy friends, but it was obvious that all they wanted was to be more than friends.

The lunch bell finally rang and I picked up my stuff and walked out of French. As I headed to lunch, I saw Steven surrounded by girls with flirty smiles on their faces and giving him winks. I laughed when he threw me a look that clearly said ‘HELP ME PLEASE!!!’ I chuckled and approached the little crowd of girls that had suddenly surrounded him. I had an excellent plan.

“Excuse me, excuse me” I said as I walked through them. Steven looked at me with curious eyes; he clearly saw the plan in my eyes. “Hey, baby” I said and grabbed his face and pulled his lips down to mine. He quickly saw through the plan and kissed me back. He wrapped his arms around my waist. And I have to tell you this, Steven is a GREAT KISSER!! I mean seriously, the way his mouth move on mine and the heat. Huff, it’s getting really hot. The girls glared and started leaving. Hah! Perfect. After the hallway was empty and everybody went to lunch we parted.

“Oh god, I can’t believe I kissed you” he cleaned his mouth the same time as I did. We don’t usually kiss. “But I have to say, you are a very skilled kisser” he laughed and high five me.

“I can say the same thing about you, girl. You are certainly working it there” I bump my hip to his and we laughed. “At least I saved you from those hyenas” I giggle.

“And I thank you for that. Now, come on, let’s get some lunch, I am starving” he grabbed my hand and we walked together to the cafeteria. The lunch room suddenly went quiet and looked at us. But Steven and I just kept walking to the lunch line like we didn’t notice. I grabbed a pizza, fries, coke, hamburger, chicken nuggets and Doritos. I know, I eat a lot for a girl and I don’t gain any weight. Steven just shook his head at me and grabbed salad and granola bar.

“It is so not fair that you can eat whatever you want and not gain weight. I wish I was like that. I envy you, girl” he murmured and glared at me. I took a fry and nibbled on it.

“Mmm, this is soooooo good. Taste” I offered him some and he shook his head. “Come on, one little fry is not going to ruin that sexy smoking body of yours” he sighed defeated and took a bite. “See, nothing happened” I laughed. He can be so funny sometimes.

“Whatever” he rolled his eyes and paid for both our lunch. We sat down in the corner, where we could be away from everybody else and started eating. “Here, Tomas told me to give it to you. This has all the information you need to know about that leech, Javid” with our heads together we talked in hush tones.

“Really, thank him for me” I opened the folder and took a bite of my pizza. “Mm, interesting; telepathy, manipulates a person’s mind and body, no wonder I couldn’t move when he attacked me. He can also shimmer, time travel, telekinesis, touch assist. Touch assist? What is that?” I asked him as I nibble on my fries.

“A procedure designed to help heal illnesses or injuries” he said and kept eating his granola bar.

“Whoa, this vampire is very powerful. Dianetics and Clearing, what’s that?” this is all very interesting.

“Dianetics postulates that there is a part of our psyche called the Reactive Mind, and that most of our mental and physical problems are psychosomatic, thus they can be solved by eliminating this portion of our minds. This mental state of self-mastery is called Clear. A Clear, for instance, has completed recall of everything which ever happened to him, or anything he ever studied. He does mental computations, such as those in chess, for example, which a normal would do in half an hour, in ten or fifteen seconds” he said in his ‘know it all’ voice.

“Oh my, this is…just wow. I have never heard or even seen a vampire as powerful as Javid. He can become the king of vampires if he wanted even if he wanted to” I said as I kept reading about him, my food forgotten.

“That’s not all, there’s more” he whispered.

“More?” I raised my eyebrows at him.

“Yes, much more, what I am about to tell you is going to be very incredulous and unbelievable, so, are you ready for it?” he asked. I took a deep breath and took a sipped of my coke.

“Ok, tell me what it is” I said and looked at him with curious eyes.

“He can go out in the sun and it won’t harm him at all. He can also make a woman pregnant, human woman” I spit my coke all over the table and choke. I coughed while Steven rubbed my back to sooth me. My eyes were watery from all the coughing. After a while of coughing I looked at Steven, eyes wide.

“What did you just say!!?” I almost yelled. Some of the students close to us looked at me weirdly.

“You heard me right, girl. He can have children and powerful ones too” he said.

“How’s that possible? Vampires can’t have children, right?” I asked, unsure.

“Yes, but Javid is very different” he said, deep in thought.

“I have never heard of this, this is unbelievable, incredulous, impossible, it’s just…wow” I said, my voice disbelieving. At that moment the bell rang and I stood up. “So, are we going hunting tonight for Javid again?” I asked as I threw my tray with unopened Doritos away.

“Yep, I’ll meet you outside at 12 am” he said and kissed my cheek.

“Ok, see you tonight” I waved. Gym was the last class of the day, it was very fun let me tell you, my team won thanks to my reflexes.

As I was getting my keys inside my bag, I dropped my back bag and all my papers spilled out, especially the one about Javid’s powers and abilities. I shriek and started to pick them up hurriedly before someone could come. I picked all of them right on time. Then a hand appeared in front on my face with a paper in hand.

“You forgot this” I looked up to see Troy’s unreadable. I took the paper from him slowly and smiled uneasily.

“T-thanks” I stammered. I looked at the paper he gave me and sighed in relief, it was just the English homework.

“Anytime” he grinned before turning and heading towards his hummer. He threw me a curious looked at me over his shoulder and I swear I saw a smirk on his lips before he turned and got in his hummer. What is he hiding?

comments?? :icon_flower:

#19 jess_m_fan

jess_m_fan

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:33 PM

its so believable with the whole weapons, training, and the powers things. its amazing.

i'm really liking this story. its tres brilliant. oh i can't wait to know if Troy is Javid. that would be so wicked.

as much as i like vampires, i'm thinking about joining the slayers clan, they seem to have fun too.

#20 Ranma

Ranma

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 05:26 PM

haha i already read this chapter since you sent it to me but it's still fun to reread it :D
i love it!
hehe i can't wait for the ending it's going to be wicked lol
and emily, you better not change the ending LMAO

#21 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:20 PM

Chapter 4

I stepped inside Steven’s car with all my weapons inside my bag. It was midnight and Steven and I were going to slay Javid today, at least we are going to try to, if we are lucky. We drove to the big hunted mansion. Tomas documents said that he was sure that Javid lived here.

“Here” Steven handed me a walkie-talkie and I stared at it curiously. Then he took his seatbelt off and took out his bow from under his car seat. Then I knew what he was planning to do.

“No, you are not going with me, Steven. You are staying here” I said, my heart rate speeding with fear for his life.

“We are going to separate. Is the only way we are going to find him? Here’s a flashlight for you. If you find him or anything happens use the walkie-talkie to let me know. I am not going to let you go alone this time, Amy” he said, his eyes serious.

“Steven, please—”

“No, Amy. I am going whether you like it or not. We are going to do this together” he got out of the car and slammed his door. I followed after him, tears in my eyes.

“What if he kills you? What if he hurts you? We know what he can do, Steven. I don’t want to lose you. You are my best friend” I tears spilled from my eyes and ran down my face.

“Oh, honey, I don’t want to lose you either. And we won’t if we do this together” he cupped my face and dried my tears. “Ok?” he whispered.

“Ok” I sniffed and he kissed my forehead.

“Let’s get ready” I took my bag out and started taking the important weapons. I handed some dagger and throwing stars to Steven and he took them. Holy water and wooden sticks, the poisonous knifes and blessed guns. When we had everything ready we kissed each others cheeks and gave a little prayer for protection.

“God is with us, Amy” he whispered.

“I know. He’ll look after you” I said.

“Let’s go” he took my hand and we started walking towards the old century hunted mansion. When we entered the dark house we turned on our flashlights and went our separate ways. Steven stayed down stairs and I went up to the second floor. The house was beautiful and big. But it scares the heck out of me. I kept feeling like I was been watched or something. Javid was somewhere in here watching me. I took out my gun and went on alert. My eyes searched everywhere; even though it was dark I could still see, thanks to the moonlight spilling out of the big windows. There was a lot of cobwebs and broken furniture. There were big holes on the floor that lead down to the first floor. If I ever fall in one of those I would surely break my neck. Then I saw something moving on my left and turned the flashlight to the direction quickly, there was nothing there. Just a old sofa.

Looking for someone, darling

I looked around, but saw nothing. He’s was speaking inside my mind, I completely forgot about his power. That leech is playing with my head. I blocked my mind quickly. Hah! What are you going to do now, leech? Suddenly the gun in my hand dropped. My hand just opened without my permission and let the gun drop. Great, he’s manipulating my body now. I hope Steven is ok. God, please protect my friend.

I bent to pick up my gun when I felt a presence behind me. I froze. I quickly picked up my gun and turned to shoot at him but he slapped the gun out of my hands before I could even pull the trigger. Then he took my wrist and pushed me up against a wall, my breath caught.

“I know your every move, slayer” he whispered in my ear and his lips trailed down my cheek to my neck. I shivered. “It would certainly be a waste if I kill you. You are a very beautiful creature. I am curious about you” he kissed my neck softly and I felt his fangs grazing it. He inhaled deeply and then sighed in appreciation. “You smell so wonderful” his finger stroked the pulse in my neck, I couldn’t move. “I think I’ll just have a little taste, that’s all” he murmured and I felt his finger cutting the vase of my neck. I let out a whimper and he put his finger on my lips. “Hush, I won’t hurt you, my beloved Amy. I’ll just have a taste, that’s all I want for now” I could feel blood sipping out of the cut his finger had made on the vase of my neck and I felt him froze. He’s going to lose control and kill me without a second thought. But then he relaxed and took a deep breath. I felt him lowering his mouth to the cut and then his tongue licked it. His grip on my wrist tightened for a second. “Beautiful, just lovely” he kissed the cut and I felt a tingle. A glow came from my neck and then it faded, the cut was healed, the touch assist. “I’ll let you and your friend live, darling. But don’t you or he ever mess with me again, or you’ll really regret it” he whispered against my lips.

“We can’t do that, Javid. And you know that” I murmured. He smirked against my lips and kissed me softly.

“I’ll be watching you very closely, Vinci, very closely” his warm hand brushed my cheek before I felt his weight leaving my body. My legs gave up on me and I clasps on the floor, my breath coming out in gasps. I felt like myself again.

How did he know my last name? Oh god, this vampire knows much more than he should. I got up slowly and took my gun. I have to get out of this place. I ran down the hall and to the stairwell.

“Steven!!” I hissed. I saw a light coming from a door and ran to it. I opened the door to see Steven on the floor, a pain look on his face. “Steven!!” I shriek and ran to his side. “Oh my god, are you ok?” I checked for wounds and cuts but didn’t find any.

“I’m ok. My legs just gave up on my unexpectedly and I fell. I hurt my back really bad” he said through gritted teeth. I heard a chuckled inside my head and shudder.

Get out of my head, leech

Then get out of my home, darling

I sighed angrily and wrapped an arm around Steven’s waist. I helped him up slowly and kissed his cheek.

“Let’s go to my house. My parents went away on a business trip and my brother is at Italy with his Italian class. They won’t be returning till next week. They won’t know” we walked out of the house and as I helped Steven into the passenger seat. When I finished I couldn’t help but look back at the mansion. I saw a shadow in the upstairs window and glared.

You’ll pay for this, bloodsucker

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

I put a hot towel on Steven lower bare back and sighed. It was 4 in the morning and I was tired.

“How are you feeling?” I asked, concerned.

“Better. Thanks” he smiled.

“Anytime, Stevia” I smiled back.

“Guess what?” he said.

“What?”

“I met this gay guy the other night and gave him my phone number; he called today and asked me out. He’s going to take me out tonight. Are you going to be ok alone here?” he asked, unsure.

“Don’t worry, you have been single for too long, it’s time you have a boyfriend now” I giggled and he chuckled. “So, is he cute?” I asked, excited.

“Yep, has blond hair and gray eyes, he’s hot” he sighed dreamily. “I think you should go to sleep now, Amy. Its 4 am, you need to rest. Don’t worry about me. I am as comfortable as a kitty” I laughed and stood up.

“Good night, Steven” I yawned.

“Good night, honey” he sighed and closed his eyes. I turned off the lights and headed up the stairs to my room. I left the door opened as I undressed. It’s not like Steven hasn’t seen me in my bra and thongs before. But I surely didn’t realize that my window curtain was open. I shriek and covered my self. Oh my god, there might be a stalker outside right now watching me. I walked towards the window and closed the curtain. I slipped into my short shorts and my white tank top.

I was so tired that I just flopped on bed and closed my eyes. It was very hot in my room so I didn’t need a blanket. I closed my eyes and an image of Javid appeared on my mind. My eyes shot open and I groan. What is wrong with me? Ever since yesterday I can’t get him out of my mind. I closed my eyes again and this time, nothing happened. As I fell asleep I felt warm fingers brushing my bottom lip softly, and I was very sure it wasn’t Steven fingers.

enjoy!!! :icon_flower:

#22 Lizzy1212

Lizzy1212

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:55 PM

Love your story! Please update!!

#23 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:56 PM

almost finishing with the next chapter!!!

love you all

~emily~

#24 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:08 PM

Chapter 5

“Amy, wake up, it’s time for school” somebody patted my butt and I groan.

“Leave me alone” I grunted.

“Come on, we have to go, we only have half an hour to get ready. Now come on, gitty up” Steven poked my sides and I giggled. I am a very ticklish person and it gets really annoying when Steven pokes me like that. I got up and headed to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and slipped into a black short shorts and a white tight button up blouse. I put on some black strappy heels and brushed my teeth. I curled my hair and put some eye shadow and eyeliner. I hate school. It’s really difficult when you have to go to school in the morning to slaying crazy vampires at night.

“Ok, I am ready” I walked out of the bathroom.

“Wait, you forgot something” Steven said and started looking into my purse.

“What?” he took my chin in his big hands and started to put some lip gloss on my lips. I looked in the mirror and smiled. “Thanks” I straighten his loose tie.

“You look hot, girl” he looked me up and down and smirked. “I guess you’re just excited to see your Troy boy today” he grinned and I glared at him.

“FYI, I have a boyfriend you know” I tighten his tie around his neck and he choke. That’ll teach him, even if he is right about Troy.

“Ok, I got you, but you don’t have to kill me” he loosen his tie. “Now, let’s go before we’re late” he took my hand and we walked down the stairs.

“How’s your back?” I asked, concerned.

“Better, that hot water really worked” he smiled and opened the passenger door for me.

“I know” I grinned. We drove to school quietly and when we got there the whole parking lot was empty. “Are you sure it’s time for school?” I asked him.

“Yes, its 7:30 right now” he looked at his watch. I took my cell phone out of my purse and looked at the time.

“It’s 4 pm, Steven, we missed school” I rolled my eyes and took his wrist. “Let me fix that watch for you” I glared.

“So, what do you want to do now?” he asked.

“Let’s go to the mall” I smiled and he grinned.

“Shopping time!!” he exclaimed and hit the gas. We went flying out of the parking lot. We got to the mall and shopped almost in every store. We got lingerie and more corsets and mini skirts. I bought this really cute mini dress and white strappy heels. We wasted more than three thousand dollars that day, it was the fun. But then we had to go because Steven had to get ready for his date tonight. He drove me back home and there was a red familiar BMW parked in the driveway.

“I think your boyfriend is here. Good luck and remember, wear some protection” I gaped at him and hit his arm.

“Me and Corbin are not having sex” I glared a him.

“Whatever” he rolled his eyes. I opened my door just as Corbin got out of his car. I shriek happily and threw myself at him.

“I’m glad to see you too, baby” his mouth came down to mine and he gave me one of his famous hot fiery kisses that took my breath away.

“Get a room, would you? And can you guys help me with these bags” Steven said, annoyed. We broke apart and I took some of the bags.

“Whoa, did you buy the whole mall or something, baby?” Corbin took the rest of the bags and followed me to the door. I waved as Steven drove away.

“You can say that” I smiled and opened the door. I dropped the bags and walked to the kitchen.

“Where’re your parents?” Corbin asked as he followed me.

“Business trip and Eric is in Italy” I smiled. He grinned and took me in his arms.

“You look hot in that outfit by the way” he kissed my lips softly.

“I know” I smirked and kissed him back. We kissed for like 15 minutes but stopped when I felt Corbin’s hand under my shirt. I took his wrist and pulled his hand out. “Corbin, I told you I am not ready” I pushed his hand to his side.

“So when are you going to be ready, Amy?” he asked, he sounded impatient.

“I don’t know, but you can’t just rush me into having sex with you, Corbin. It’s just doesn’t work that way” I glared at him and took a bottle of water out of the fridge.

“We have been together for 2 years, Amy. Don’t you think that’s enough time?” he asked, sounding upset.

“No, I do not think that’s enough time, and if you keep rushing me I don’t think I’ll ever be ready!!” I shouted and he started to get angry.

“You know what? I am not going to wait for you forever, Amy. So it is now, or ever, make your decision” he glared.

“How about never as your personal answer, because you are a sickening sex freak. Now get out of my house!!! We are so over!!” I shouted.

“Fine! but I swear you’ll regret this, Amy. If I can’t have you, then no one can” he growled before turning and leaving. I heard the door slam and tears burned in my eyes. The weird thing is, I didn’t feel sad or crushed, and instead, I feel kind of relieved and free. I let some angry tears slip before leaving and running up to my room. I slammed the door shut and buried my face in my pillow. I screamed into it and let my anger out. How could I ever go out with him? How could I have fallen for him? He’s the biggest jerk I have ever met in my life. He just broke up with me because I wouldn’t have sex with him. I mean, what kind of jerk does that!!!?

“Now, now, do not cry, my love. He must be blind if he does not see what a fine woman you are. Bastards like him do not deserve to be crying over for” I froze as I heard his slightly accented sexy voice. I lifted my head from my wet tear pillow and turned to see him looking down at me sympathetically. That made me angry, I hate when people look at me like that.

“I do not want your sympathy, Javid” I hissed and buried my face in my pillow again. I felt him sat down on my bed next to me.

“You do not have to cry over him. I am sure there’s someone better out there for you” I felt his warm hands playing with a strand of my hair but didn’t bother to push him away.

“You men are all the same, all you guys ever want is sex, sex and sex” I growled into my pillow. I felt the bed shake and lifted my head up to see that he was laughing. That blood sucker is laughing at me.

“What else is there to think when you are around us dress like that, love” I looked down at myself and frown when I find that he’s right. The shorts were too short, almost shown my butt tucks and the blouse was tight and made my breast looked bigger, the strappy heels made my legs look long and dreamy. “Even I can’t help but think what it would be like to make love to you” he grinned wickedly down at me and my breath caught. This vampire is really something else.

“What are you doing in my room, anyway?” I glared at him, trying to change the subject. Talking about sex was making me feel weird; thinking about having sex with him was making me feel weirder.

“What else is there to do at night when you are a vampire like me, my dear? I can hunt whenever I want without worrying about the sun. I need something to entertain me for the night and you surely would do” his lips turned upward into a breath taking grin and he lay down beside me. His big muscular hot figure was too big to fit in my bed, his feet dangle off the end. I stared at his blue eyes, dazzled. I didn’t even realize when he leaned forward and now his face was just half an inch from my face. “And now that you’re single. It wouldn’t be a problem if you spend the night with me, would it?” he brushed his lips against mine and I was suddenly overcome by lust. Without even realizing what I was doing. I took his face between my hands and pressed my lips to his. He grinned under my lips and his big warm hands came around my waist. His lips moved fast and roughly over mine and his hot sweet tongue explored my mouth. God, this guy is such a great kisser; this has to be the best kiss I have ever had in my life. And that’s why I couldn’t help but kissed him back with as much as forced. My fingers tangle in his soft thick black hair and I felt his hand lowering down to my thigh. I cannot believe that I am kissing a vampire, a vampire that I should be slaying instead of making out with. I didn’t even realize when he moved and suddenly, he was on top of me now. His lips left my mouth and he kissed down to my neck. I moaned softly, my mind swept from thoughts. I met this vampire only three days ago and I am already kissing him. This is going way too fast for me. But I suddenly lost my train of thoughts, because suddenly I felt his fingers unbuttoning my blouse. He mouth came back down to mine and sucked my bottom lip lovingly and softly.

Then all of a sudden, he froze above me and broke our kiss.

“Amy!!” I heard someone yelled from the living room and panic, it was Steven!! Javid smirked on top of me.

“We’ll continue this lustful moment some other day, my love. Good night” he kissed my lips again before shimmering out. I got up from bed quickly but the hot moment with Javid had made my legs all wobbly. Suddenly Steven burst through my room and smiling happily.

“I just had the greatest day of my life!!! He is so sweet and everything, I think he’s my soul mat—” he looked at me curiously. “Is Corbin still here or something? Cause you looked like you just got out of a make out session. Man, look at your lips, they are really swollen you know” he said and I touched my lips, they did feel swollen. Then his gaze went to my shirt. My shirt was halfway unbutton and you could see my black push-up bra. Whoa, how did he do that so fast? “I guess you guys were about to go to third base” he said. “Where is he anyway? Is he hiding or something?” he looked around.

“Um, no, he, um, left already” I stumble over words.

“Oh come on, you know that’s a total lie, your lips are still damp and your blouse wrinkled. You know you can’t ever lie to me” he came to sit down next to me. “Your lips looked like two cherries. And you look flush” he studied my face and I became nervous. He can’t find out that I was kissing a vampire. Oh god, he might kill me if he ever found out. “Is that a hickey?” he looked at my neck and his eyes widened. “Whoa, he seriously wanted to screw you bad, Amy” he shook his head.

“Hickey! what hickey?” I ran to the full length mirror and studied my neck. There was a hickey there, all right, and a big one too. People in school are going to think I am a total ^$#@$^^. “He is so going to pay for this” I glared. Steven thought I was talking about Corbin, but Corbin is long dead to me now. I can’t believe I made out with a vampire, but not just any vampire, but a vampire that can make you pregnant and may be the most powerful vampire in the world.

this is the last chapter for today!!
enjoy!!

love you all

~emily~

#25 noleey

noleey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:50 PM

All the good ones are gay! I never thought that it was possible to love any of your storiesmore, but I do! Anyways, Update soon tomorrow!

Nicole

#26 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:07 PM

AHhhhhh
please update please????
i am in love with this story!
hasta

roni~umm...spagettii!

#27 *littleless16candles*

*littleless16candles*

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:19 PM

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is so so so great and add that to all my praise
from before and all you have to do is read our posts
to satisfy your ego!! :P

Update again soon!! :D :D

•○• Kati ♥ [Chives]

#28 meD8orsrok!

meD8orsrok!

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:36 PM

hiya!!! :mgwave:

okay. so, in this story you're saying that vampires can't have babies.

in midnight sky, jennifer (who is a vampire) is having a baby.

please help me for i am VERY confuzzled. :wacko:

~annie :icon_flower:

p.s. i love this story!!!
You are a REALLY good writer!!! :love7:

#29 Musica101

Musica101

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 06:24 AM

Loving this story... any chance of an update today? :unsure:

I loved the part where she dumped Corbin - ;) he was just annoying me!

Musica :doubt:

#30 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 06:24 AM

hiya!!! :mgwave:

okay. so, in this story you're saying that vampires can't have babies.

in midnight sky, jennifer (who is a vampire) is having a baby.

please help me for i am VERY confuzzled. :wacko:

~annie :icon_flower:

p.s. i love this story!!!
You are a REALLY good writer!!! :love7:

ok, annie
in the midnight sky i wrote about my vampires, how i would like vampires to be, i created my own version of vampires
but in this story i am doing how vampires really are
you know, wooden sticks, holy water, and burn under the sun and all that
but the vampires in midnight sky are the ones that i made up in my own

#31 meD8orsrok!

meD8orsrok!

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 07:59 AM

ok, annie
in the midnight sky i wrote about my vampires, how i would like vampires to be, i created my own version of vampires
but in this story i am doing how vampires really are
you know, wooden sticks, holy water, and burn under the sun and all that
but the vampires in midnight sky are the ones that i made up in my own

oh!
i get it now!
thanks!

~annie :blush:

#32 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 01:34 PM

I just got home from school
i am going to see if i can update right today :icon_flower:

love you all

~emily~

#33 puppy_lover

puppy_lover

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 02:55 PM

Update
Update
Update

Please

#34 Lizzy1212

Lizzy1212

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:45 PM

Please Update!!!!!!!

#35 roni

roni

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:58 PM

yea. update!
hasta

roni

#36 emily briana

emily briana

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 05:28 PM

whoa, i posted this story 8 days ago and i already have 18 votes lol
i sure have a lot of enthusiastic readers lol

i will update as soon as i can

love

~emily~

#37 takari28

takari28

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:45 PM

can't wait for update
~kari~

#38 ~kmk~

~kmk~

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:56 AM

yes this is a really good story. Can't wait for an update. Interesting about Javid and Troy.
Update soon?

:D
~kmk~

#39 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 12:59 PM

I love it! :heartbeat: Please Please Update! Please? :D

signed
rascal :spinstar:

#40 *littleless16candles*

*littleless16candles*

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 01:24 PM

c'mon Emily update!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm dying here...................... :074:
I need more Troy or even Javid for that matter
[though they might be the same person] :unsure:

•○• Kati ♥ [Chives]

#41 I'm Jesse's Gurl

I'm Jesse's Gurl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,353 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 01:39 PM

Wow!

Wow!

Wow!

What else can I say except Wow?

That totally rocked Emily.

I loved it.

* Sighs *

I think I'm in love with Javid.

* Melts *

I am in love with Javid. |o|

* Grabs Javid *

He's mine girls! He's mine!

Oh Please Update Soon!

There are to many hot guys in this story Emily. Too many.

Steven (I like him ever though he's Gay. Which I totally bet he's not and your only joking. Well I hope so anyway.)
Javid (He's mine! Oh and boy does he sound hot!)
Troy (He sounds hot and I'm convinced he's the same person as Javid but I'm still slightly unsure. |o|)
Corbin (I hate this guy's guts. Can you just please kill him off now?)

[x] ~ Catie ~ [x]

#42 little rascal

little rascal

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 02:08 PM

I agree with Catie on the whole kill Corbin thing. It is so weird it seems as though all hot guys are either jerks or gay. Mmmm....

And Please Please Update! Please?

signed
rascal :spinstar:

#43 I'm Jesse's Gurl

I'm Jesse's Gurl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,353 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 04:12 PM

Yay!

Someone agrees with me!

Yay!

Yes all the hot guys are either gay or taken.

* Sighs *

I guess it's just the way of life. |o|

#44 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 04:29 PM

Yes all the hot guys are either gay or taken.

Or they're with me.

:P;)

Anyway, Emily, I really LOVE the first chapter! I SO want to read the rest of it right now, but I REALLY have to go off to study. *sigh*

I really like where this story is headed though..

Update soon! :D

-Julia

#45 Musica101

Musica101

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 04:31 PM

I :heartbeat: Javid!

Troy isn't way as hot, which is kind of peculiar if they really are the same person :unsure:

You have to update... I need to know!

Musica :doubt:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users