Photo

Ask Meg About Princess Diaries Characters!

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#46 bookaholic19

bookaholic19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:47 AM

ohh by the way Thaaanks for the tip on her blog i amgoing to check it out

#47 Beautifully Intended

Beautifully Intended

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 10,131 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

bookaholic19- Yes, the reply was meant for you. Sorry, usually I just do the ^^^ thing if I'm replying to the last comment on the page. And my username is Beautifully Intended, not Meg Cabot Obsessed (that's just the role I've been given, like yours is Meg Cabot Reader).

#48 bookaholic19

bookaholic19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:27 AM

coool screen name! n i had no idea we were given names like that!!woow. i checked out mias webpage...woww its pretty cool i wishhh shed update faster....though i still dont know if mia likes scify stuff like tv series......do u like smallville???

#49 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:35 AM

In PD 10, 

Spoiler

#50 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 742 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:33 PM

In PD 10, 

Spoiler

I'm not Meg, but if there's any justice in the world, JP ended up with NO ONE! :D

#51 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:27 AM

Totally agree!

#52 bookaholic19

bookaholic19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:39 AM

but there was hinting that he just might end up with Stacey Cheeseman right??so who knows..personally though i never did like JP no offence ofcourse...i always liked Michael..except i didnt like the eighth book...what were your favourites??

#53 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:10 AM

My favs are PD3 and PD10. M&M forever!

#54 bookaholic19

bookaholic19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:54 AM

ohmygosh me toooo heheh and i also liked the fifth book..michael gave mia jer necklace right...aww..anddd they mention quite a bit about smallville in it hehe

#55 bookaholic19

bookaholic19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:54 AM

what was your fav part??in any of the books??

#56 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:16 AM

I liked the 5th book too! 

My favorite parts

Spoiler

#57 honeyhazel

honeyhazel

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:32 AM

Hi, im from the UK here! I was wondering if meg was going to have any ambassadors again? I would love to become one again as i am one her her biggest fans with all her books! i missed being an ambassador getting all the sneak peaks of the new books. Hope meg brings us some more mia again soon as well!  :)

#58 honeyhazel

honeyhazel

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:20 PM

Also i wanted to ask what happened to the meg cabot UK website? there was alot of great stuff there that i missed seeing? :( x

#59 Salush

Salush

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:43 PM

Hi...

I did not really want to post a message here, I dont know of another way of communicating this message. I wanted to mention that in Spanish " Mia" means " mine". I do find people who's name is Mia, and I do personally find that very crazy/weird, as it has another meaning in Spanish. 

thank you

sally

#60 Salush

Salush

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:49 PM

Mia or Mio, depending on what you are refering to. is it an object, a person. for instance a question would be in spanish" who's granddaughter is this?" you would say " Mia, or Mio" depending on gender. mia for female and mio for male to say " he/she is my granddaughter. 

another example: this shirt is mine....you would use " la camisa es mia" or the book is mine..." el libro es mio"....

thank you

sally

#61 DanaDanielle

DanaDanielle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:06 PM

Dear Meg Cabot,

I love the Princess Diaries series very much. They are so funny and realistic. I can honestly say that I think Mia Thermopolis is real. It is very easy to relate to her and her problems. But, I can't help feeling that after reading Princess Mia, I became very upset. I very much dislike how the novel ended. For one, Mia never gets back together with her one and ONLY true love, Michael. She could never get over him, even if he moves to Japan. And, by adding J.P. into the whole scheme makes it very complicated. LiIly is still mad at Mia, even at the end of the novel. I feel like books should have happy endings, and although Mia sort of gets over her depression by the end, kissing J.P.  definitely didn't make me feel any better about her current situation. Honestly, I don't understand why you felt the need to add him in as a character, when Michael was there for Mia. Why include a character who on paper is PERFECT for Mia, when her heart belongs to Michael and Michael only? Besides, friends don't kiss. I don't understand why Mia would think that. In this book, Mia is supposed to be in eleventh grade, yet she acts so immature. An eleventh grader would be mature enough to acknowledge that her own boyfriend loves her and never LIED  to her. What happened to Michael and his precious gift was before they started dating, so why did Mia get upset in the first place? She was so terrible to Michael, who only loved her. I understand why he broke up with her though, he felt she was too immature. But they can't just be FRIENDS!! Plus, she can't date J.P., she just can't. It's wrong. Meg, it is very hard for us readers who get so attached to characters like Michael, and then you take them away! You should never have made them break up, especially over such a silly reason.

Please write back,

Sincerely, Dana Slepyan

#62 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 742 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:03 AM

I'm not Meg, but have you read Forever Princess, the tenth Princess Diaries book, yet?  I think you will feel differently after reading it.  Also, don't forget that a new Princess Diaries book, Royal Wedding, comes out next summer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users