• Please log in to reply
449 replies to this topic

#46 Rock Princess 101

Rock Princess 101

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 07:37 PM

hehe Spot on Carla. oops soz my best mate is called carla i mean Clara!!!!

#47 Stickit2-the-MAN

Stickit2-the-MAN

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 04:02 AM

thats ok.I have had so many variattions of my name Cleera,Clare,Carla.I'm used to it all.

Clara

#48 TheGreatCaribbeanNerd

TheGreatCaribbeanNerd

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:06 PM

Hi, I'm Johanna

I :heartbeat: the PD Books, but I have to wait so long for all the books, and none of my fav writers go on tour here. Atleast the weather is good. Ah well, it took me too days to read the first thread, and then I had to make my account etc etc. and then the thread changed :( Poor me. Breaking Dawn cheered me up. And PD 1.

JoJo
:user:

#49 smelly-lolly

smelly-lolly

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:10 PM

^ Welcome to the Michael fan club!
Here is your very own Michael clone! *hands over*
Enjoy!

And Petra, I'm so glad your back!
I suppose you want a clone to huh?!

Oh, and guys, what ever happened to the party?!

Holliee
x

#50 tamires_dc

tamires_dc

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 06:50 PM

Jojo, Welcome! :D I also have to wait so long for the books release! :icon_mecry2: And none of my favorite writers come to here. When I heard that Meg Cabot comes here in the next year I thought it was a lie! And when I knew that it's true, I cannot breathe! :hyper: I'm so happy! :lol: Where're you from?

Jamie, fine :) , you like the cake :lol: . I don't know if you'd like light blue! My Michael clone helped me to choose (he likes so much light blue, despite him favorite color is dark blue ^_^). So do you find someone close, nice, and even more gorgeous when he's angry?! What's him name? (if you can speak... I'm not sure if you are allowed, because is going off topic :huh:)

Clara, the Ode to M&M is perfect! :D
I love specially the part "like purple and yellow", I like this colors combination! ^_^

Holly, I think we can start the party on Wednesday! (I know that it isn't the best day for start a party, but... :icon_redface:) What do you think about it? ^_^

Love,

TMosca :angel1:

#51 Rock Princess 101

Rock Princess 101

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:15 PM

perfecto his name is Harry

#52 Stickit2-the-MAN

Stickit2-the-MAN

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:17 AM

My Micheal clone is trying to read all the Meg Cabot books.His personal favourite is Avalon High.He thinks Ellie is cool.

Tammi:I love purple and yellow I'm very obessed with it (I picked my avator because its purple and yellow)

Clara

#53 iLoveMichaelxoxo

iLoveMichaelxoxo

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:36 PM

I Love Michael!!!!!!!!! If Mia doesn't end up woth him I'll be so mad!

#54 tamires_dc

tamires_dc

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:52 AM

Well, today is Thursday... and the party has not yet begun :( :huh:
Ok, we've to chose a day to the party starting... because I don't want that the party start just in the next year, haha :P :D

Jamie, Harry is a cool name. It makes me remember Harry Potter, haha. It's my second favorite name - the first is "Michael", of course! ^_^

Clara, my Michael also prefers Avalon High. A long time ago he liked Princess Diaries, because he loved Mia and she wrote a lot about him, so he liked to know what she thought about him ... but now he loves me, haha ^ _ ^
YAY, yeah I noticed your avatar color! So perfect combinations of colors! Talking about it: what do you think about the new layout light blue color on Meg Cabot Site home? My Michael love it, but I actually prefer the old purple! ;)

iLoveMichaelxoxo, Yeaaah! :icon_mecry2: :wacko:
Me too, I'll be mad FOREVER! :o
But try to think in a positive way: they will be together again!

I'm sure about it. :mellow:

Ok, ok, ok... maybe not. :blush:
But we cannot suffer before reading. It's sadomasochism! -_-

Holly, Char, Parasmita, where're you? :huh:

Love,

#55 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 01:59 AM

hola everyone!
i love Michael and i love everyone who loves Michael.
i am the new girl in here

so whats going on??

aji :)
adoro Michael :love7:

#56 rockdiva007

rockdiva007

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 06:53 AM

Welcome, Aji!

Tammi, do not worry - I am here. Is everyone excited for PD10? I hope all of you are crossing your fingers for an M&M ending!

Love,
Parasmita (P)

#57 Mistral

Mistral

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:02 PM

Can I pleaseeeeee get my own Michael??? I am so tired (and annoyed!!) at discussing with people on the 'Ive now read the official UK Bliss Magazine Preview' about how JP is NOT right for Mia due to so many reasons whereas Michael and Mia are just meant to be!! (If only they weren't, and then he could have been mine :P )

#58 Mistral

Mistral

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:03 PM

Oh hi Aji!! So we meet here too :) Nice name by the way!

#59 Stickit2-the-MAN

Stickit2-the-MAN

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:30 PM

My Micheal clone has got into Merlin on BBC 1 though I don't see the attraction personally!

Clara

#60 tamires_dc

tamires_dc

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:22 AM

Aji, hola, welcome! :D
Haha, hablas espanol? También adoro Michael! ^_^

YAAY, Parasmita! You're here! :lol: Yeah, I'm crossing my fingers for an M&M happy ending! ^_^ I'm totally optimist about it.

Mistral, welcome! ^_^ Of course you can get your own Michael, but we've to wait for Holly. It's her job! :) I think she will be back soon...
Ah, I am not totally aware about the discussing at 'Ive now read the official UK Bliss Magazine Preview' thread, but I'm sure that here everybody agree with you about Mia and Michael have to stay together forever and JP isn't right for Mia. You're in the right place, haha! :D

Clara, what your Michael clone is doing on Merlin on BBC 1? :blink:

Love,

#61 Stickit2-the-MAN

Stickit2-the-MAN

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:52 PM

Tammi, Oh meant he really likes the tv programme thought its really weird!

Clara

#62 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:06 PM

^^^

thanks everyone! its good to know that everyone here loves michael and for a change, i don't have to argue with anyone!

¡Adoro Michael. si yo sólo yo podría conseguir alguien lo quiere. no, si solamente podría conseguir Michael! ¡Yo no puedo esperar hasta enero!

ever since i have read queen on babble:3 i am more than sure that it will be an M&M ending. don't know why. the direct key lies here, if meg had to go the JP way she would have described their love to glory.

some people even got an advance copy! lucky them!!

mistral- when are you getting yourself a display pic??

aji :D

#63 Mistral

Mistral

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:35 PM

people - HELP ME!!!!

For two reasons:

Firstly, I need your support to make points in favour of Michael in the 'I've read the UK Bliss Magazine Preview' thread, I am being squashed!!! Well, not really because my love for Michael and M&M is rendering me strong enough to make points in favour of my one true love(s). But I NEED your support as well (now that aji is lost im completely alone :( ... where are you??) so quickly navigate to that page and read the last comments and shoot! You have to defend the people you love, after all. Your Michaels would do so anyway pP

Secondly, HOLLY i SUCK incredibly at technological matters so I can't seem to find the way to change my profile pic, so i need my michael VERY SOON! Oh lol.

That's about it :)

Loooooveeee, Mistral.

#64 Mistral

Mistral

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:37 PM

^^^

the direct key lies here, if meg had to go the JP way she would have described their love to glory.

Exactly!!! Just the point ive been trying to make :)

#65 Rock Princess 101

Rock Princess 101

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:01 AM

Wow guys! Ive been gone AGES!!!! What with Harry. *drool* he likes Anthony Horrowitz. WAY AWESOME WRITER. Not nearly as cool as Meg Cabot though ive tried to get him to read it but no luck so far. lol. hehe it was completely crack up the other day when I was looking on here. (I didnt have enough time to write anything) but I was just looking and Harry (code= Tina) got jelous because he though i was talking bout another guy!!!!!!! LOL????? Anywayz. Have we decided when this partay shall be?
Oh welcome Aji. I love your name so groovy. hehe.

Jamie

Michael and Mia forever
H+J=luv

#66 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:40 AM

hey everyone!!!!!
i am having incredible fun here!!

mistral- oh, i love you! you are the only partner i have in the whole Michael versus JP war. and i didn't get lost! i have prepared ten point as to why Michael is the best boyfriend. i have posted them in the "bliss preview" thread too. check this out-

"she really love Michael. that doesn't mean that she was obsessing over him. mia, i mean. with the who princess thing, she really became nervous and it was a constant thorn at her side.

Michael showed interest in mia in every freaking way.

1) he was the only one who offered to help mia with her algebra.
2) he always took care of her vegetarian diet.
3)he always kept himself updated on genovia through Netscape
4)he was the only one who wanted to read her senior project.
5)he wrote wonderful songs for her like that "tall drink of water" and "princess of my heart"
6)he always stuck to mia's side even when media particularly disliked him.
7)and he never stopped his contacts with mia even after their break up which clearly showed that he was still in love with her.
8) and yea, even if he disliked Broadways, he always accompanied mia there.
9) he also visited mia's mother when she got into labour and also accompanied mia when Helen finally delivered rocky in PD5
10) he even tried to talk mia's dad from taking her to genovia for summer in PD 5

see? Michael is the 'one' for mia."

and to change your pic go to 'my controls' and click on the option that says 'edit my avtaar setting' and then you'll get a series of option. choose any picture you want and then click at 'update my avtaar' and viola, you have a display pic!
tell me if you don't get it

jamie- oh thank you! thank you!
you like my name? sweet. well thats new!

#67 Mistral

Mistral

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:08 PM

Lol I'm having fun too... None of my friends really liked or even read PD so I felt quite lonely most of the time when I wanted to talk about my ideas but there was noone around for it :(

I like your name too, Aji :) And thanks comrade (no!!! im not a communist but i like the word) for your instructions on how to change my profile pic... When my Michael comes to visit me (which, now that I'm thinking about it, should be some time this week because he, like HOLLY, is too busy with his work apparently) and I tell him about it, either he's going to l(h)ao at me for being so talented in being untalented when it comes to technology, or he is going to roll his eyes and be like 'Mistral...' as in, come on!!...

Lol.

Oh. And I just finished PD8 and it broke my heart when Lilly was telling on the phone to Mia how she'd never seen Michael like that and how broken-hearted he was (that is really touching because we readers are usually totally clueless as to what Michael is feeling or thinking)... And it just made me realise again that the only reason he went to Japan was for Mia, so that they would be able to have a FUTURE together!!! And that just caught my attention you know!!! He was like, I don't know if YOU ever think about it Mia, but I do and I want us to be able to have a future together. HOW SWEET!!!! And Mia waaaaay over-reacted to him in PD8... All those emails he sent to her for getting her back...

Oh and ----- Lilly surely WAS a total BYWATCH to Mia for a long time, but come ON!! Mia didn't even knock on her door and be like IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENTAL KISS OK!!! I MEANT TO KISS HIM ON THE CHEEK BUT HE TURNED HIS HEAD!!! and then like IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE TILL WE SORT THIS OUT!!! and then Lilly could tell Mia all about JP liking Mia and so on and so on and probably she'd help her get Michael back...

#68 Mistral

Mistral

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:09 PM

oh, and - future = MARRIAGE??? why on earth would he feel the necessity to prove himself?? or for what??

#69 eprw93

eprw93

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:01 PM

Hey, I'm back. :mgwave:

Did the star wars party go ahead?

Eimear

#70 Mistral

Mistral

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 07:07 PM

Hey, I'm back. :mgwave:

Did the star wars party go ahead?

Eimear

What party????
Oh, and beautiful name by the way! I have another Irish friend whose name is Riannon and you guys just have beautiful mystical names!! Sort of like from LOTR!

#71 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 742 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 11:25 PM

Just want to chime in and say I'm a fan of Michael Moscovitz! Go, Michael! :eusa_clap:

#72 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 11:35 PM

OH MY MISTRAL! you sound so keyed up!

it feels great to discuss PD here.none of my friends read books let alone princess diaries. whenever i ask them to read they'll roll their eyes and say, " we don't even read our school textbooks, the heck we read novels!"

and then they tease me about living in a world full of vampires, fairies, princess, prince, unicorns! its so bugging!

but i wish i had a Michael. my maths is PATHETIC!

#73 eprw93

eprw93

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:37 PM

What party????
Oh, and beautiful name by the way! I have another Irish friend whose name is Riannon and you guys just have beautiful mystical names!! Sort of like from LOTR!

Last time I checked into this thread a Star Wars themed party was being planned! :) It was a while ago though so I'm not sure if it happened! I hope it did it sounded really cool!

Ah thanks, no one can ever spell it right but I guess it's not the worst name you could have. :lol:

Eimear

#74 Rock Princess 101

Rock Princess 101

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:21 AM

YAY! at least your friends read the textbooks mine kind of glance at them then go "So Jimmy you know your my bestest mate right......" lol

#75 tiggerbella

tiggerbella

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:34 PM

Heey guys! :mgwave:

Eszter, hahaha, really? Well, but I've to agree with this guy, because I think Michael is a lucky boy - because our hearts belong to him.
And we are lucky too, because we are fall in love for the most perfect boy of the the world, haha. :D

Clara, if she said: "oh he's my boyfriend but he's in Japan doing research", the boy could ask: "Really? And when Michael come back?"
How can Eszter reply this question? hihi ;)

EVERYBODY want to know WHEN Michael returns... What you think about it?

I think that he'll come back in the end of the book. Saying: Mia, I still love you! :heartbeat:

OH MY GOD, I'm so excited for the realise of PD 10! :icon_lol: :icon_study: :lol:

Neha, I really want the party begin soon. But I think unfair if we not wait for other girls, because they are also a special part of the MFC :spinstar: - we all are.

Love,

Tammi :angel1:

Hey guys I'm back! Thanks for mentioning me!
Lov ya, Kisses
Isx

#76 tiggerbella

tiggerbella

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:37 PM

HELLO!!!
:mgwave: :mgwave:

Well, now I'm back we're almost ready for the party to begin... We still need Adree-Ann, Summer, Kari, thehealthyalternative (I can't remember her real name!), supergirlrocks12 (I can't remember her name either!), Ami, tiggerbella (or tiggerbella's!), eprw93 (do I even need to say it?), keiz kezi (I think we all know what I can't remember), Geek IS Chic! (was that Kate? I'm not sure!), foolish4him94, JaneAusten, lala cabot, cMMjpra4, Yuanjun, Michael lover22, AwesomeNiks, Livie, cheermeon, xx.Shelby.xx, F-biBIp, Hannah, PrincesslovesMichael, animalpprincess and bubblegum.

So we're not even nearly ready for the party.

:(

Holly, do I have to ask for my clone back? Or have I still got it? :wacko:

Well, me and Michael love you all!

~ :spinstar: ~ Char ~ :spinstar: ~

Hi guys, I'm back
Thanks for mentioning me charlie!
Luv ya, kisses
Isx

#77 damn_now

damn_now

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:38 PM

oh my god

Spoiler

#78 tiggerbella

tiggerbella

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:40 PM

Hey, damn now whats your real name? :mgwave:

#79 Mistral

Mistral

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:27 PM

NO Michael may be into this Midori chick or whatever but I'm sure he's not completely over Mia!!! HELLO??? He went to JAPAN for Mia and for THEIR FUTURE! So many things were left unsaid and so many feelings were put aside... PLUS Mia OBVIOUSLY still is GAGA for Michael, however hard might she try to convince herself that she loves JP and all that... I think the book will include Mia's inside-wars about

1. trying to figure out who she loves, as in trying to admit to herself that she still loves Michael
2. trying to figure out how to let go of JP without hurting him
3. trying to figure out if Michael still loves her
4. trying to figure out what to do to get Michael back
5. something to do with Lilly
6. something to do with all the lies
7. something to do with prom and her birthday and JP and Michael.

#80 Mistral

Mistral

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:28 PM

GUYS HERE'S MY SCENARIO REGARDING PD 10! CHECK IT OUT!

OOOooohhh so what if M&M decide to meet just as friends you know (and when they meet Mia tells Michael all about his lies, and about how she lied to JP as well), and Mia tells JP all about it because she wants to quit lying, and then JP follows her because he's curious and suspicious, and then what if like in the end of PD8, just as Mia tries to kiss Michael on his cheek he turns his head so instead she gets to kiss him on the lips, and then Michael says I did this on purpose Mia, to try to make you realise something. And then Michael sees JP, and so does Mia, and first she freaks out about kissing Michael in front of JP, and then she freaks out about JP following her, and leaves them all standing there and goes back home...

THEN JP keeps calling Mia but she won't answer, and then he shows up at her place and they have an argument, and she finishes the whole thing because she wants to be with Michael and JP is devastated. HOWEVER, just as she decides about WHICH guy and starts talking with Michael intimately, she sees a picture of M and that Midori chick holding hands or whatever in a magazine, and she flips of course. Then she becomes a total b**tch and goes to JP and asks him if he still wants to go to the prom with her, because she just doesn't care about anything any more.

At this point Mia and Tina talk about doing it on the prom night. But Tina tells Boris who tells Michael who shows up at the prom and insists that he talks with Mia, and there's this huge WoW scene and we learn that Michael was just trying to protect Mia getting hurt the way Lilly got hurt because JP slept with her??? (OK I am turning JP into an evil person but I like him, really!! it's just that this is the only thing that came to my mind regarding Lilly and her situation) So JP lied to Mia about being a virgin. Mia is broken, of course, but then something else hits her: was the only reason Michael was seeing her to keep her from getting hurt by JP? Does this mean he doesn't love her AT ALL anymore??? So our princess runs away and yes, Michael will call her and all but she won't answer because she decides to have a clean start and not talk with JP or Michael ever again.

Time passes and Michael decides to go back to Japan. Mia feels bad but has convinced herself that she's ok. HOWEVER, then LILLY shows up and has this amazing talk with Mia about their friendship and about her brother, and Mia understands so many things about both of their feelings, and decides to stop Michael going to Japan! BUT it's too late!!! Michael already went to the airport! Or IS IT??? Just like in PD8, Mia goes to the airport with Lars, only this time she isn't too late, and she finds and stops Michael and kisses him and tells him she never stopped loving him and they go to her birthday later on and -- somewhere later, she does it with him!!!

Happy and NON-virgin ending!!! =)))

#81 Mistral

Mistral

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:39 PM

Oh, and by the way, the picture of Midori and Michael were from way back in time. Yes they used to be dating, but not anymore.

P.S. About Mia's dad - he definitely WINS the campaign. And one of the plots of MY version of PD includes him and a marriage - yes! A happy ending for him as well. I think he hires this young beautiful talented smart campaign helping woman who helps him win the election and in the meanwhile they fall for each other and decide to get married and let the whole family know. Grandmere is VERY annoyed obviously. And Mia already has her own problems so she writes things life, as if I don't already have enough problems of my own, NOW I have to think about Dad as well!!!

And then just as Grandmere agrees to agree with the marriage, Mia's dad announces that they want to do the ceremony in, dunno, four weeks or so, so Grandmere flips about not being able to complete the preparataions in such a short time. And of course, the book ends with the possibility of us later reuniting with Mia during the marriage (pleaaaaaseeee) :)

P.S. Tina and Boris definitely do it on the Prom Night!!! Such a cute couple!

P.S. Lilly and Mia make up :) Mia goes to Columbia with her, and Tina goes to NY, and they become good friends again. And although Lana and Lilly will never be completely OK with each other, for Mia, they try to stay on good terms. Lana is going to UPenn anyway, I think.

P.S. About JP - I don't know. Perhaps he'll write a book about how Mia broke his heart and during one of the writers days at Waterstones, he sees this cute girl with beautiful brown eyes and a red beret in the line and falls for her and they start dating or whatever. I want him to be happy, just not with Mia :)

#82 Rock Princess 101

Rock Princess 101

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:50 PM

oh my god that is so bloody cute. And I completely and utterly agree. And im sorry but can you explain to me who this MIdori chick is. Im confuzzled.

Jamie

Michael and Mia forever

P.S. Maybe the Midori chick and J.P should hook up

#83 Mistral

Mistral

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:45 AM

oh my god that is so bloody cute. And I completely and utterly agree. And im sorry but can you explain to me who this MIdori chick is. Im confuzzled.

Jamie

Michael and Mia forever

P.S. Maybe the Midori chick and J.P should hook up

At least one person read my scenario thingy then :) Wow thanks :)

Spoiler

Check out megcabot.com for the new special sneak pneek at PD10: http://megcabot.com/...verprincess.php

#84 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 12:13 AM

i think i have got it.

midori = judith greshner.
..because like JG she helped Michael with some geeky project. same as before mia got the impression that they might be dating.

JP = kenny
mia doesn't really love him and it all started with confusion. both the relations were only one sided.

maybe PD 3 will find similarities from PD3.
but i think in PD10 Michael and mia will try to make each other envy and show how blissful they are with their good for nothing midori and JP.
and then maybe JP cheats on mia with midori? THAT CAN BE POSSIBLE!

#85 Duchess

Duchess

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:31 AM

Hey everyone :icon_flower:

Iam new here so .... :mgwave:

anyways this is so cool i can totally relate to the friends thing
i tried to get my friends to read the books and they wont because they are so busy with midterms right now so i cannot talk to them about it

I just love Michael His Royal Hotness so cool if only there really was a guy like him

GO Michael! :heartbeat:

#86 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:54 AM

hello duchess?

what is your name??

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

we all love our HRH michael moscovitz!

none of my friends read books!! words like books, reading, novels are alien to them

#87 Duchess

Duchess

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 02:00 AM

^^^^Thanks

My name is Jackelyne but Jacky will do

My friends only read what they have to for class if at all so its great to talk with someone about the PD books and HRH Michael :love7:

#88 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 02:13 AM

ooh, good jacky!!

we all talk our mind ,which is filled with PD-ness at this time, here!

#89 Mistral

Mistral

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 07:45 AM

Welcome, Jacky! :)

Michael His Royal Hotness, huh? Love it, lol! So true as well :)

#90 eprw93

eprw93

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:16 PM

i think i have got it.

midori = judith greshner.
..because like JG she helped Michael with some geeky project. same as before mia got the impression that they might be dating.

JP = kenny
mia doesn't really love him and it all started with confusion. both the relations were only one sided.

maybe PD 3 will find similarities from PD3.
but i think in PD10 Michael and mia will try to make each other envy and show how blissful they are with their good for nothing midori and JP.
and then maybe JP cheats on mia with midori? THAT CAN BE POSSIBLE!

I like how you think... :lol:

Hey everyone :icon_flower:

Iam new here so .... :mgwave:

anyways this is so cool i can totally relate to the friends thing
i tried to get my friends to read the books and they wont because they are so busy with midterms right now so i cannot talk to them about it

I just love Michael His Royal Hotness so cool if only there really was a guy like him

GO Michael! :heartbeat:

Hi Jackie! His Royal Hotness! :L That's so cool! Haha. Yea thank-fully one of my friends reads the books and two of them are starting. At least I hope so! Lol.

Eimear xx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users